SOUTH AFRICA - The Coming Land Expropriation

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/civil-defense-expert-white-genocide-imminent-in-south-africa/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/27/27-feb-17-world-view-xenophobic-violence-migrants-returns-south-africa/
suidlanders.org/get-involved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

infowars.com/civil-defense-expert-white-genocide-imminent-in-south-africa/

Godspeed Boers.

This needs to be pushed into mainstream media. I scan through MSM headlines every day, and it's not often I see South Africa mentioned.

How do we push this into the attention of the general public? Any ideas? Because this is fucking serious.

Never happen, the narrative will never, ever portray the reality. White genocide, the wealth of this planet is incalculable and the powers we have allowed to gain control in the west want it all for themselves. The NWO is real.

I wishes were horses, we would all ride like kings.

this

I should have been more clear. The MSM is indeed bullshit, but do we really need to rely on them? Can't we do something? Even just posting about it on Facebook or Twitter at the least. Storm a television studio if you have to, hijack an FM radio signal, hack the BBC, put up flyers in the neighbourds ffs.

I mean, there has to be a way to get more attention paid to South Africa without just relying on mainstream media. I got friends on South Africa, there's no fucking way I'm going to let the world ignore this. There just has to be a way to get this massive problem into mainstream attention without idiot news sites forever harping on about Trump's latest fucking tweet.

Pardon the French, anger is certainly not directed at you man, I'm just a bit touchy about the South Africa problem for personal reasons.

And even after that, we'll still have to deal with people that say we should all be civic nationalists.

The monkeys running South Africa would like nothing more than to immediately steamroll the remaining Whites and capture the White women, but they know better, because that is the only way other nations would be provoked into intervening.

They will continue the status quo of gradually genociding the Whites because that allows the kike jew media to keep it out of the world's consciousness.

We probably need to focus efforts on pushing a specific point or angle on social media (ideally with an associated hashtag or some shit like that) to deal with the limited attention span of normalfags. Ideally frame it so you can get anti-SJW types and people like that pushing it to fuck with SJWs (e.g. T_D), if you go fully with race related whites vs blacks angle it'll never gain enough traction as the -isms will scare people away.

I think the most essential thing is to find an angle or event to hold up which is so irrefutably unjust and fucked up (e.g. kids getting murdered/raped) and pair it with the rhetoric of the BLF or other black groups to show how the SA nigs chimping out leads to bad shit.

Or maybe another Gex "With Open Gates"-style propaganda video to spam around social media and get normalfags all emotional?

If nigs think the chinese or arabs are going to treat them better they're in for one hell of a surprise, kek.

It's niggers we're talking about here, they're not very smart people.

They will be pushed into making an unfortunate choice: either they follow their misguided ideology, or they accept what they cannot
'believe'' in - that all races are not the same.

It boils down to this: (((race war))) is coming to South Africa. The (((media))) will cover it as long as possible, and when they can't do that anymore, they will spin it such that whites are committing genocide of blacks, Chinese, Indians, and everyone else. This will inflame and incite tensions worldwide, most especially in the US and the UK. The civil war of South Africa will add fuel to the fire for a similar civil war in the US.

In any case, at the very least, we need to…
1. supercede the subversive (((media/political machinery))) that has deliberately caused this problem
2. prepare for an influx of white refugees who are incapable of fighting
3. prepare to send reinforcements and supplies to South Africa

Have no delusions about it, this is gearing up to be a full-on war, with all armaments and atrocities incumbant. We cannot let White South Africa be destroyed by the conniving, race-mixing Jew.

Though we may not like it, ultimately South Africa's fate is the white man's fate. What happens there will determine our future for the next 1000 years.

I was saying that because I keep seeing Ecelebs (in my case cultured thug) saying that white nationalism will never work in the U.S. because it's "too late" or ethnic cleansing and/or mass deportation are violent fetish of the far right.

No one gives a fuck what e-celebs think? I've seen more people side with JonTron and his "offensive statements" than the e-celebs that say his mentality wouldn't work in the states.

I like to watch some of them to get another angle on my views and get better arguments fom people who may know how to argue better than me.

That's a fair point I guess, but most of them try to play the neutral ground. It's what happens when you spend years trying to suck as many dicks as possible for views and ad revenue.

This guy has the right idea. We have control over social media and it's one of our greatest tools

They don't learn, do they?

I don't believe he is that type of guy, the way he talks about jews indicate that he's like us but does not believe that mass deportation is possible.

Who exactly are you talking about?

You said :
And I disagree with that, cultured thug seems different in that case.

You're expecting these subhumans to learn?

race war is all but garantueed in the us
they will of course not call it that, but call it class war
regardless when the ebt cards stop its chimping time

somewhat similar thing is SA, the most hated 'people' there are not the white boers
the niggers that were there earlier hate the fresh economic immigrant niggers the hardest
expect to see rwanda style ethnic cleansing among the various nigger tribes you could not tell apart
all the while the anc will desperately try to contain all the crazy and appear as the least fuckup part of a messy situation

Notice in the video OP posted at the end that nigger was squawking about how they are now dealing with the Chinese and Indians. Just a reminder it is everyone against us.

the dutch didn't take anyones land, they colonialized areas that were uninhabitated
most of the niggers living in south africa right now moved there after the boers built a working society there

Funny thing is, the ones that have already met the Chinese and are old enough to remember colonial rule realize how badly they have screwed up.

Michael Sata, who has died aged 77, was a populist president of Zambia who denounced China’s role in Africa and promised to stop his country from being a “dumping ground for their human beings”.
Prickly, irascible, intolerant and notably inept at the business of administration, Sata had to wait until he was 74 before winning the presidency on his fourth attempt. Yet for all his faults, he became the insistent voice of millions of Zambians who bitterly resented the impact of Chinese investment on their country.
As a mineral-rich nation laden with copper, Zambia was an early target of China’s sweep into Africa. By the early 21st century, Chinese companies were operating mines and running supermarkets in the capital, Lusaka.
While Beijing called this a “win-win” partnership, ordinary Zambians could not help noticing that one side tended to win much more than the other. The minerals that China extracted were vastly more valuable than the infrastructure it built in return; Chinese factories put local competitors out of business; and a series of accidents claimed scores of lives in Chinese-run mines.
During the 2006 election, Sata, by then leader of the Patriotic Front party, sought to mobilise this anger behind his bid for the presidency. “We want to work with the Chinese, but they must change,” he said as the votes were being counted. “Their labour relations are very bad. They are not adding any value to what they claim is investment. Instead of creating jobs for the local workforce, they bring in Chinese workers to cut wood and carry water. We don’t want Zambia to be a dumping ground for their human beings.”
When Sata was defeated, his supporters mounted the first anti-China riot in Africa, rampaging through Lusaka and looting Chinese-owned shops and businesses. While Sata gained only 28 per cent of the total vote, he won majorities in the areas most affected by Chinese investment. In Lusaka, he polled almost three times as many votes as Levy Mwanwasa, who was re-elected president.
In opposition, Sata warmed to his theme, saying in 2007: “We want the Chinese to leave and the old colonial rulers to return. They exploited our natural resources too, but at least they took good care of us. They built schools, taught us their language and brought us the British civilisation. At least Western capitalism has a human face; the Chinese are only out to exploit us.”

With a name like Sata, he sounds like he's trying to be an honorary Aryan. And the first step is to read Holla Forums, which apparently he does.

he does he did

the ANC will go off the deep end, they will try to use "kill the Boer" to keep everything together, but it wont work.

they will of course not call it that, but call it class war

This. The race war will happen but it will be disguised by class and ideology

If the Boer Prophecies of the late 19 century and early 20th century are right then this will be a positive event. It'll verify the Third Reich still persists, hidden, to this day and Germany will be the dominant force on the world. Also they'll aid the Afrikkaners.

So, this could go one of two ways either end very badly wishing for escalation, or expose the esoteric occult world and bring humanity out of their blind darkness for thousands of years. Some biblical "everything hidden will be revealed" sort of shit.

Honestly, we only have one chance anyways. I'm willing to roll the dice even if it ends in our complete destruction. Only option we really have now that the long game is out of the question.

Genociding the whites in S Africa is the key to conquering Europe faster.

Might is right. Europeans could rule the world and it would be a better place for it; we have however been subverted into a death spiral. This fight exists in the minds and souls of Europeans and nowhere else. Africans are incapable of being a threat to us without help. I hope one day that we break free, that we snap the necks of those that have attempted to genocide us, that have thrown the world into chaos. I hope one-day European man begins again killing its enemies.

This. We need a truly coordinated social media assault.

#APARTHEIDWORKED

Just $1 a day. I'm sure they've learned their lesson. We must help them. Donate now.

t. flaming liberal

This. Ensuring whites are safe and thriving in SA benefits us all.

Interesting. If the White man ever does choose to make our back to that continent it should be with the mindset of a great purge.

I maintain that the ONLY thing the colonial powers did wrong was leave anyone alive in the lands they conquered.

Are the Suidlanders using WLP as a narrator? Noice.

No white will be cucked enough to allow that to happen after the genocide has taken place. This is the 21st century. We will be spamming footage on twitter and other sites 24/7.

Learning requires intelligence.

hahahahhaahha. oh man, I'm afraid I got some bad news for you……….

give me a realistic scenario where a country with a 60% white population where 1 out of every 7 newborns is mixed race will have a white nationalist revolution

If white people want it to stay a country and not a tribal shitskin wasteland they will do something.

thats the problem, most people just do not care at all

White people take it till they don't. This has been proven time and time again.

Apparently we don't either
Oh ok negros. At least you're (insert nationality/religion/political/etc here)
I'll help you out

Fuck niggers. They always talk about how white people wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Guess what niggers. YOU MEMED IT INTO REALITY

I'm envious of you Boers. You will get the chance to kill nigger hoardes soon, and I wish you great luck in doing so

t. Sweden

Their fate is written on the wall, they should scorch the earth and as much of the infrastructure, that wouldn't be there if they never had been, as they possibly can before the inevitable reaches them.

Like pests to a grain store

If you're still relying on msm for your information, you're to fucking ignorant to be saved. Marginalization of msm needs to be the goal.

lol, fucking niggers….

Someone post the story of PMC user.

funnily enough immigration to south-africa is still ongoing as even though the standards are pretty horrific compared to the west, they are still much better than other countries in africa
the niggers already in there are also extremely hostile to the immigrant niggers

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/27/27-feb-17-world-view-xenophobic-violence-migrants-returns-south-africa/

well that's where you fucked up

Butthurt groid detected.

If you want to help White South Africans stay alive, donate to this website, it's got paypal and everything, they also apparently buy lots of guns and ammo in secret but on the site they just talk organisation and supplies etc.

suidlanders.org/get-involved/

That's the real redpill right there. Traveling the world makes you realise non-whites are infinitely more racist than whites. In fact, whites are the least racist race, and it's killing us. We really should have taken the left's advice and learned from the "PoCs" to be as racist as they are.

If Whites treated others the same way yids treat gentiles, everyone but us would have long gone extinct by now.

Imagine a white Africa, and look at Egypt, we wuz hyperboreans

Africa is literally a paradise, niggers are literally the bane of all life on earth

Yeah. A paradise inhabited by demons. Childlike, cruel, near-mindless demons. Funny, that.

God havin a laff. Whites don't kill our enemies when we have the frequent chance and when we suffer the consequences we just shrug our shoulders. No one else even hesitates.

If every white person wanted they could take back south africa immediately. There's like fucking millions of them. But they still think they're guilty and just accept the punishment.

Fuck them we will fight back

and win

HEIL KEK

Fucking THIS.jpg
The options are simple:
1.) Do nothing and lose, white race is slowly exterminated
2.) Do SOMETHING and maybe lose, in which case white race is quickly exterminated.

At least with option #2 there's the chance of winning and exterminating all the shitskins instead.

R.I.P Ian Smith, the most gentle soul Western politics have ever known.