Australia Asian takeover

archive.is/uaoYj
"Australia As Intermediary With Asia: A Demographic View", Journal of Intercultural Studies

I sure hope there aren't any civcuck gook lovers here. 2090 isn't that far away some of us will be alive then. Australia was founded as and should remain an ethnic European country.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-delight.com/download/Hidden_Secrets_of_Oriental_Wealth.pdf
mises.org/blog/mises-nationalism-right-self-determination-and-problem-immigration
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
archive.is/pmX43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilie_Schenkl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azad_Hind
archive.is/FXddi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same thing is happening in Canada btw at an even faster rate. White Canadians will be a minority in their own country by 2050

I've never been to Australia, how white is it? 75% like Canada?

Net migration in Australia is about 190000 people per year. More than half of that is chinks pajeets and other non whites. Do the math whiter than Canada but not for long

I need a baseline for that. Sadly, I can't find accurate racial statistics for Australia.

According to wiki:
followed by

So which is it? 90% sounds a bit high while 60% sounds ridiculous.

Last time I checked we were 90% but I'm sure that's changed. Also I reckon we've got a big illegal problem, so many students coming over to 'study' and then subletting from other chinks and working for half the minimum wage under the table.

We really need to crash the housing market so we don't seem attractive to foreigners, anyone keen on doing up a property doom flyer that we can mass mail drop? I might give it a go myself.

Chinese (4.3%)
Indigenous Australians (3.0%)
Indian (2.1%)
Filipino (0.99%)
Vietnamese (0.98%)
Lebanese (0.90%)
Sri Lankan (0.46%)
Jewish (0.43%)
Māori (0.62%)

We probably have an extra million shitskins by now m80. Pajeets and Chinks are at plague proportions, even in Brisbane.

Pajeet population is also growing very fast in America. They are the largest group of illegal immigrants after Mexicans. The issue of asians replacing the native population of white countries must be discussed more. Civnat cucks who think gooks are bro tier and based because they are don't rape or kill like niggers must be sent to the oven. This is about the preservation of the white race.

Semitic Peoples and South Asians are considered "Caucasian" by (((some people)))

This adds up to 13.88% so let's say 14% non whites or 86% whites.

Let's say 200k migrants of which half are non whites.

Since Australia has a total population of about 25 millions, 100k non whites per year equals 0.4% = +0.4% non whites per year or +4% non whites in ten years just by immigration, ignoring birth rates.

About a decade ago, I was seriously considering immigrating to Australia (legally of course) but gave up in large part because of how hard it is. That and some family issues.

In the meantime, Pajeet and Ching Chong just set up shop.

Both Pajeets and Chinks are highly insular and are prone to nepotism.
They come in, spend very little, and then send money home to their parents or family. They are a leech on the economy, and exert downward pressure on wages, which are already stagnant. They even come in and strip retail stores of baby formula to sell if for profit to Chinese buyers.

On top of that, many Chinese people in Australia have links to the Chinese Communist Party and are able to funnel large sums of money out of China to buy up property, which greatly inflates prices.

On paper it always looks like less than what it seems irl.

I'm from Sydney and am not even that old but even so have observed massive demographic changes.

Demographic models and projections are very complicated. You have to take into account net migration, the fertility rates of immigrants vs natives, the median age of immigrants, the age of first birth for immigrants, the net replacement rate etc. At then end of the day exact numbers are irrelevant the sure thing is that Australia will be minority (~30%) white by 2090.

They literally have baby formula shops on swanston street right now. Drives me FUCKING insane. One time I got on the train and there were gooks with several shopping carts full of baby formula ON THE TRAIN. TBH I hope this shit accelerates so we get triggered to go full nazi before we have a manpower disadvantage.

This is a major problem in the US too. These subhumans fuck up their own country with pollution and other shit then just go buy up our country. All the nice places in the US are now prohibitively expensive due to the gooks and all the lower-income areas are filled with Muslims, spics, and other shitskins.

Fuck every single politician for letting this filth into our country.

Hilariously they can't even own land in china because they're communists they can only lease it from the government. In some ways a collapse of their shitty government would be best for all of us. Too bad gooks are such fucking robots that it might never happen. We have to push for right wing leadership. We have to educate people about our occupation jewish government to which they have no logical basis for loyalty. We are whites, we can determine our own leadership for ourselves regardless of our weakling "government". This land is fuckhuge, we can secure whatever we need by working together and by whatever means it takes, and make ourselves too much bother to deal with. Imagine how much trouble they'd be in to feed themselves if we secured queensland. "securing the means of production" is a lefty meme but they stand to lose the most by it.

We have to keep the big picture in mind. If we successfully achieve hard nationalism the idea that foreigners own our land will be a distant and hilarious memory.

Kikes opening the gates, AGAIN.

Goodbye.

Australia did it to itself. Boomers looted the nation, shat out a generation of apathetic losers riding in on a wave of faux-patriotism spurred by American consumerist pop culture who inturn now have produced the libshit milenial scourge. Each new generation so much worse than the one before it it boggles the mind. Australia is too far gone now. Lets hope the norks icbm Aus out of it's misery or else it will eventually infect the entire world with a mixed slurry of coffee colored sludge people.

Is that why? For fucks sakes, I hadn't been holding it against them even though they consistently keep clearing the shelves. Every time I learn anything new about the chinks I hate them just that much more.

yeah nah there's a limited supply of that stuff it was made for white children. If it isn't genocide it's at least half way there. Asians have a weird relationship with their own race. They work in groups to fuck eachother over even going to far as to make low quality chemical ridden baby formula so that there is no other option but to swarm around what was made for other people like a pack of locusts.

They won't come if immigrants start dying. A few Aussies band together and sink a few refugee boats? No 43 million.

I want to hear this.

We're pretty white, but we're still under the globalist thumb.

They'll be happy about it, as well.

If you'd like a good inside look at how ching and chong gather wealth I reccomend a book called Hidden Secrets of oriental wealth written by a chink apostate.
bamboo-delight.com/download/Hidden_Secrets_of_Oriental_Wealth.pdf
The best advice of the book is to totally cut all processed food from your life, and split all costs between as many people as possible. Like 30 chinks buy a house together and pay the mortgage off in 3 years, or buy a car between them, or use a restaurant as a way to feed mass numbers of chinks at cost or in trade for labour.

Still around 90%.

But the cancer is spreading in Australia.
Shareblue confirms that "multiculturalism" is China's way of colonizing the west.

You haven't heard the rumours about what Aussies do in the outback?

Some people are "Australian" by ethnicity.

Majority of it is still British apparently.. but that is changing more and more.

This is true and a problem since they always try and lock out anyone that is not their race from decent jobs when they get them, much like jews.

Reminder that Ludwig von Mises warned us about this in 1927:

mises.org/blog/mises-nationalism-right-self-determination-and-problem-immigration

What does Holla Forums think of the chinks trying to shill AMWF relationships?

how is that book so short

It's just a reaction to their women being traitors who want to marry upward

Won't the chinks kill off all the abbos and lebbos? Is that a bad thing?

what's there to kill abbos just sit around in tin sheds snorting petrol and there aren't really that many lebs either. They'll just have their own small ghettos on the fringes of the chink hives much as they already do. Whites are the wildcard and the only hope and this shit hasn't even kicked off yet.

Mongolians are literally the only masculine Asians

Gooks are more expensive than machinery to be quite honest, if you can get a machine to do it than don't import labor. Never import races that are not your own to do labor, it never works out, never.

What's the % white population in Hati?

Their women are our concubines.

Gas yourself.

Who says the immigrants from Britain are not shitskins? The UK is full of shitskins

All the wealthy Chinese are jumping ship before the Communist regime collapses and confiscates their everything (including internal organs).

CHINA WIRR GROW RARGER

Don't be an idiot, don't buy into this "china is going to collapse any day now" ZOG crap.

It's a ZOG narrative designed to restore your faith in the failed system of liberal democracy.

Say kike lad

Baby formula is a non issue because mothers should be breast feeding. Formula is for niggers and white trash, nothing of value is lost.

The only way to ensure that the old heart beats with ancient blood is to kill the other. There is no other way.

I was trying to be nice you lemon sucking faggot.

I keep seeing aussie women, both young and old, with shitskins and chinks. It's really pissing me off how many traitors there are.
There's also a shitload of white men running around with Asian women. Really pathetic shit. Australian born Chinese guys will always tell you how foreign Asian chicks are just after residency.

Just nuke us and make sure there's no escapees. We can't be saved.

t. user trapped in Melbourne

More Mexicans leave the US than enter it each year for half a decade now. Not saying they don't already have too many or nothing, but this is Holla Forums now? Read some news once in a while, Mr. Preserver of the White Race.

Your women are dating chinks?

Are you sure you're not just seeing a few weebs and exaggerating it?

Underrated post

He's exaggerating, not even azn women want to fuck azn men, they date out more so than any other race of woman

No they don't, are you sitting me? Tell me why the mestizo population of the US was less than 4% in the 80s and now it's almost 20%? If they're all fucking leaving, apparrently they'really shitting out 5 spiclets on their way out.
At this point if the numbers are marginally in your favor, it's to little too fucking late. If we banned all immigration tomorrow we have enough spic broodsows to swamp the nation in just a few generations.

That kind of cooperation is impossible in a multicultural nigger infested society.

I live in Pagan territory in PA anyone know about them?

aw shit, wrong thread

No, it IS possible, and that's exactly what they are doing in multicult white countries.
The end result of multiculturalism is all different stripes of ethnicities banding together and fighting over resources, while whites are prohibited from doing so by any means necessary (and with the help of a lot of propaganda).
But since multicult land is a place where nothing gets done, no one wants to (or is incapable of) contributing to society, our nations will slowly starve.
Like multiple flocks of vultures all picking apart a dead beast until there is nothing left, when the last remnants of white society are stripped clean and things revert back to their primitive state. Of course, things like consumerism will never die with us. Then the kikes and elites have their poor, materialistic brown horde of barely functioning third worlders.

Okay where to begin.

Yes they are. pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Maybe there's more than one country with mestizos that emigrates to the US? Maybe I said Mexicans have been leaving the US more than they come in for half a decade (more like 8 years), and not 30 years.

Yeah, whatever, I did say they had too many already, but you don't know what you are talking about, we don't benefit from your participation.

Baby formula i roughly $25 a can (one i buy is, could be cheapet shit ones) from coles. How much are they selling it for in gook land?

Prefer abos to chinks any day of the week. Abos are no threat to us. Chinks, on the other hand, are intelligent; let them form critical mass here and we are in real trouble. Fucking hate lebs to death, but, once again, we have far fewer lebs than we have chinks. For all the talk about moslem problems in Australia, it's mainly to keep the public distracted from the real demographic threat. Australia's real problem is the chink influx (and pajeets). Chinks are to Australia what beaners are to burgerland.

I was in Sydney recently, there seemed to be a significant movement of people pissed off that their birthright is being sold off to the highest paying chink

Trump should rail hard one the tech industry for suppressing wages in one of the last bastions of a middle class life.

Also, why do the tech industries prefer expensive CA over cheap states?

It's the same in Brisbane. Here, tons of white chicks are fucking islanders, niggers, and even Indians. And contrary to popular memes, a lot of these chicks aren't fat or ugly but attractive. White men dating Asian women here us epidemic. It seems like every even slightly SWPL guy is dating or thinking about dating Asian. As far as groups of friends go, everyone hangs with everyone. Whites here seem to love niggers. In summary, it's looking quite bad and, to be honest, it doesn't look like it'll get better.

t. deracinated goy living in country accelerating into chaos

hold me, anons.

They're just being selected against. Life is cold bitch but she doesn't make a mistake. If those whores have no viable offspring then it's for the good of the ubermesnch.

They don't work like that.

They'll continue to establish their own gated communities and set up a ruling class to better siphon off all the best stuff for themselves but nobody else will be removed as such.

This saddens me greatly. I mean I can live with ugly white women being race traitors -they're trash and they behave as such- but seeing attractive ones racemix just hurts inside.

It hurts because of all the little subhumans she will give birth to.

It hurts because you can hear a Happy Merchant gleefully rubbing his hands in the background.

It hurts because there's nothing we can do about it at present.

It hurts because she could and should be with you instead

Part of the problem with our women is that they have no self-respect, so they'll date men who blatantly hate their race yet desire white women (e.g. chinks, bindis… just about every non-white group now I come to think about it).

This is why you shouldn't feel bad about pumping and dumping East Asian girls and rubbing it in their faces.

It is still 90%, but the cities are not 90%, though, so stay away from the cities. If you plan to move to Australia then Tasmania is the place to live, but it is a poor area so you will want to save up tons of money and start your own business to reap the profits to pour the money into the state economy. Why is Tasmania poor? Because the Tassie government is financially inept, but hey, it's not a third world state.

SIgnificant but not significant enough to actually be vocal or do anything about it. Newsflash, its happening all over Aus matey, not just Syd. Also it appears that being passive agressive is the Aussie norm, nobody does shit because every white perso n is supposed to a "laidback" Aussie.

I can't believe Aussies give chinks the freehold to huge parcels of land, it's insane.

In general the west has zero capital controls, yet China and India have huge walls against speculative capital inflows.

And by laidback aussie i mean subservient goy

That is because the governments are in debt so they rather to give the lands to the chinks than to suffer the hardships like hardened up guys.

But they don't even do something like a temporary lease arrangement, or have an Australian holding company actually hold the deed.

They just straight up sell entire chunks of their country.

Because the governments are blinded by the greeds and can't in to financial issues. Yet the aussies keep voting the incomplete politicans in that they are not skillful at. The solution is stop voting the useless politicans in but the problem is they are too apolitical to be interested.

archive.is/pmX43
https:// independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/an-australian-debt-crisis,10068

If I'm honest the housing bubble is mostly driven by bullish investors who have never seen a downturn in property before. There are a number of property spruikers around the country who have hundreds of properties each, not to mention they usually educate other investors about doing the same thing. That's on top of your everyday Boomer who has 1 or 2 investment properties either personally or through their Self-Managed Super Fund.

Property was literally our pivot move out of the mining bust, all of those tradies needed jobs to go to so we loosened up zoning laws, encouraged renovations and made it easy for Chinese buyers to buy off the plan.

It's getting so much worse in Brisbane, especially over the last couple of years. I'm seeing more and more foreigners here, and I suspect many are coming from interstate for cheaper housing. I'm not seeing huge numbers of interracial couples but there are some, that being said I don't live where Islanders and the like tend to live. Asian female/white male has always been a big problem because a lot of our women verbally bash and denigrate men so they turn to Asians who tend to be more submissive.

Even up to 5 years ago I wasn't noticing many Africans, but they're slowly starting to creep in as well. I've seen nigglets running around the city/valley before, and there are a few families who have moved to my area although they seem like the Christian types (for the moment at least).

The number of Indians/Asians is skyrocketing, especially Indians who seem to be pumping out kid after kid.

Many of our women go out clubbing and partying every week, and are on Tinder fucking randoms as well.

More of the interracial friend groups are those involved in football and other activities that bring them together. I'm still mainly seeing them sticking to themselves though.

Our complacent culture is going to be the end of us. The "she'll be right" mentality is helpful when it comes to pushing through hard work and not worrying about minor shit, but it's cancerous when used as an excuse to avoid difficult issues.

Fuck Tasmania it's full of greenies. Move a couple of hours out of Brisbane and it's pretty right-wing. Hell, we did have an almost-fascist premier for quite a while.

True, but the sunshine is always warm and even hotter in summer except the winter, which is slightly chilly. We will have troubles attracting the white foreigners to stay in Queensland permanently if we try to invite them to Queensland.

I am not surprised as the Queenslanders are prone to vote the Authoritarian politicians. Unfortunately the laws of the political parties in Queensland had changed years ago, so because of that the minor parties have troubles with gain more powers.

Based, stupid fucking abos, not breeding for shit.

To be honest even in a worst case scenario it won't be 70% Asian, there is too many Lebs and Niggers for that to happen

Yeah, pajeets in particular were considered Aryan by (((Adolf Hitler))), (((Heinrich Himmler))), and the (((SS))). Ever heard of Chandra Bose? The pajeet Germany and Japan conspired to install as Fuhrer of an independent nationalist India? This Pajeet lived in Germany during the third reich and had an ethnic German (Austrian) wife and a mixed child, yet he was a friend of the leaders of Germany and even the SS was assigned to protect his mixed family. The only thing you can conclude to make sense of this is that the third reich considered poo in the loo pajeets to be Aryan enough to be suitable to intermarry with Whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilie_Schenkl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azad_Hind

Looks pretty white so probably only the high caste northern Indians. They can have quite white looking features because they are mixed from what I recall.

They're basically Persian, literally Aryan.

>archive.is/FXddi

We don't have the birthrate to remain an ethnic European country.

Unless you have a reasonable solution for that (PROTIP: you don't) we have to accept immigrants to sustain economic growth.

And if it's gotta be anybody, I'd rather it be Asians than anyone else.

You can gripe and gnash your teeth over inevitability, but it is what it is.

whites, start having kids and raise them properly.
this problem wouldn't have existed if white birth rate is high.
libtards have lower birth rate than right wingers. that's why they have to import foreigners to change the voting demographic.

Fuck off. I'm sick of this population growth meme. As if the fucking chinks and niggers Western nations are taking in are going to contribute to economic growth. That's not why you want them here.

if you don't have the votes, how the fuck you stop the ponzi scheme?

What are you trying to say? If you don't have the votes, import tens of millions of subhumans who will vote for the Ponzi scheme further? Stop bringing non whites into western nations, get rid of the ones currently here, and maybe whites will start having kids again when they don't have to work so hard to pay for Jamal and Laqueesha's 13 chillun's with their tax dollars.

too many animefag on the right masturbating to japs tentacle hentai
too many fag on the left fucking each other in the ass getting aids and std
both sides adopting black asian babies
neither side procreating white kids
gets voted out by jew, spic, chink
complain population growth is just a meme

why not both. You do know you can have kids and vote at the same time right?

As a matter of fact, I do because I'm not retarded. You tax what you want less and give subsidies to what you want more. Add some propaganda to the tax incentives and problem solved. In the case of Australia you'd need some limits too or abbos would fuck it up.
Singapore for instance did it. They started with a 1 kid campaign when they were fucked and later switched to 2, then 3 or 4.
Even if that were true you lolberg scum, you can take your economic growth with you on the way to the oven. The economy must serve the people, not the other way around.

Honestly it seems like Mad Max will be a future documentary, except toecutter and his gang are gooks and the night rider is an Asian dindu nuffin.
And you wont get angry until everyone you care about dies

In case you wondered why we coined the term lolberg, here it fucking is, folks.

Does anyone have a cogent explanation for this, though? See pic related because they're the only group with this aberrant outgroup preference.

Canada is less than 70% as of 2016 census because they're allowing in 300,000 plus lots of "temporary workers" "students" etc. that never fucking leave every year. It now has ~25million whites and shrinking 250,000/yr (deaths, leaving) and 10 million non-whites.

When are you faggots going to start taking back your country before it's too late?

user, do you have a link to the study that data came from?

No, you're leftypol scum and I've seen a few of your sarcastic anti-white posts crop up in multiple threads around the time this was posted.

I don't care if they're """leaving""", because their numbers are increasing at breakneck pace. One comes, 2 could leave. The one that stays will have 5 kids. So in the end it's still more than doubling the numbers.
I don't care to classify the brown spic mud races. They could be midget mud goblins from mexico or midget mud goblins from honduras. They all look the same and behave the same. Mexcriment is a good catchall because the majority of the fat little shits are coming from there.

They are all going to die for it, now that the goyim know, and they can't shut it down.

Fuck off shill. Anti-whites working for kikes is not

Based. I like how the kikes are showing (((the bad guy))) meme. Get fucked, non-raiders. Rape is for lesser races.

Volkisch lel.

Thank you, based dubsposter, for restoring the honor of this thread and gassing all thread kikes.

Could you point me towards one? I'd be surprised and most likely you'd misconstrued something.

You do know that impossible, right?

Mexican birth-rates are at 2.3 children per woman and Mexican-Americans have 3.5. Again, read something, you'd have something to bring to the conversation that hasn't been wrong for a decade or something.

>I don't care to classify the brown spic mud races. They could be midget mud goblins from mexico or midget mud goblins from honduras. They all look the same and behave the same. Mexcriment is a good catchall because the majority of the fat little shits are coming from there.

Aha, very impressed. Good cop-out on your ignorance. Better than randomly accusing who disagrees with you of being a leftie, but I guess being tribal is as far as you go, intellectually.

Well, I shouldn't say that. Tell me where do we disagree? I admitted from the start "they already have too many"; but I was trying to school your ass, that's worse, random ad hominem to people trying to broaden your understanding of the subject.