Find out who REALLY created Bitcoin… this Christmas

Find out who REALLY created Bitcoin… this Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpay.com/card/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking racist bigot Ccccccccccccrrrracka spotted.
Seriously tho if Kikes made a hannukah film would they cast the lead role as a nigger

sometimes its so fucking hard to go to sleep bros

WE WUZ CREEPTOCURRENTZ AND SHEET

Wasn't it a Japanese guy that invented it?

I'm considering some of the other cryptos like Lite Coin does that sound like a good investment?

Just think : if you had bought 10 million bitcoins when it first came out in 2009 at $0.0001 per coin (spending a mere $1000) you could have sold or exchanged it for gold today. At $11,000 per bitcoin today you'd be the richest man in the world, no contest.

I hear qash was good

economic experts all agree bitcoin is a scam, you can only trust a currency that is backed by a central bank, and that is a fact.

Was there ever a movement to claim kwanzaa is antisemetic?

How do you even use bitcoin? Only a number of online shops accept it right? I tend to buy most things like groceries outside with cash, so I find it difficult to use bitcoin.

Here you go normalfag scum: bitpay.com/card/

LTC will reach $500 by the end of 2018.

it's 17k right now and is gonna be 20k soon

so you actually could have spent like $500 and been the richest man

you would also crash the market

>converting bitocin to (((dollars)))
I thought the whole point of bitcoin was not to use dollars

FOR YOU XD

>(((Visa)))

I don't think there were 10 million bitcoins in 2009

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

if More people had invested in bitcoin before wouldn’t that cause the value to be much less? I don’t know how that works. Also what are some essential economykino?

There's supposed to be a limit to Bitcoin eventually to prevent inflation of the currency.

Wall Street is the only one I know of

We all know that behind every breakthrough in the last century has been several strong womyn of color.

moar like Bubblecoin

I don't even want to make money

How many bitcoins are in active circulation, how many have been "lost" or seized over of the years. What's the actual active pool and how many will be there when fully mined. Is there a future for cryptorubels or will it be hard locked to the exchange value of the rubel? I'm too late to the bitcoin train, but I want on the next bubble before it leaves the station…

The Wolf of Wall Street is pretty good flick for a recent one. Also The Company Men which is pure kino.

cia + fed?

everything by Hayek and Mises

problem is, nobody currently buys buttcoins, thus you can't cash on it. and if someone with a lot of coins sells them, the market would crash very fast.

pick one

There was a famous investor jew who said that he starts selling the second his barber starts talking about stocks or gives out investment advice.

Rockefeller wasn't Jewish

couldve fooled me ; )

Has anyone actually managed to convert a large amount of bitcoin into real currency?
I don't think so.

japanese woman of african descent

It's basically a ponzi scheme

who

since a lot of people have managed to convert real currency into bitcoins, someone must have done the opposite as well

Far as I know feds have no involvement in bitcoin. In fact most crypto currency guys/developers I've seen want to avoid the government as much as possible.