How do you deaal with it?

Everywhere i go i see demoralizing and rage inducing news with not only the reprobate left but also their pet monkeys and muslim would-be conquerors.

How am i suppose to organize to fight back or lay the foundation for when SHTF.
Or God forbid shit doesnt hit the fan and its a slow death and when im 80 i love under sharia law.
What am i supposed to do!?
I know its not the right time to go killing these monsters and that it would only help the lefts narrative if i did.
I know patient men are needed more than impulsive men, but what should i do?
What kind of organizations i can join near me, no names i just wants hints, to prepare for a brighter future whether a crash happens or not.

I cant take this wait guys.
I need to do something. Something. Anything. Working to get an associates degree or at a glass factort whilst my race dies around me and my religion becomes progressively more cucked is driving me insane.

I NEED bloodshed. But i know i cant give into it but i need something productive to our goals.

Go away, FBI.

Bump.

I need something productive towards our cause to do in the real world. It doesnt have to earn me money or anything that something anything

Im not FBI, i dont want names or anything just suggestions.

Work for your government shekels, you fucking fag.

I prepare for the inevitable race/civil war, everything from basic weapons and defensive equipment to gear for long term survival. Get a gun learn how to use it properly, learn how to preform proper maintenance on it, stockpile ammo. You can also purchase knife resistant kevlar, and a gas mask off amazon or elsewhere. It's also perfectly legal to openly carry a short folding knife and a tactical flashlight with you everywhere. Beyond that get in shape and read a lot of books.

pics related should help

we merely need to wait and be prepared there's no reason for us to initiate anything, it will come

I work at a glass company. Its unfortunately chinese owned.
How is my post FBI like?

sage for apparently this is an FBI thread, but since I've already replied twice in case OP is real I'd advise him to inform himself on castle doctrine and the non-aggression principal

Im fine waiting its the preparing part thats a problem. Poorfag and dont know what besides bug out bags and guns i should be doing.
Like join my local militia or something. Ive considered that.

You're begging for "organizations" to join and and baiting anons to tell you to "do something". Your thread reeks of a very lazy FBI fishing expedition.

Its not an FBI thread, im not asking for anything reomtely connected to metadata or group names. Just suggestions for life choices.

On the 0.0001% chance you're not FBI, get into politics and don't post a thread this gay ever again.

I dont want to be told something violent nor would i do so. I just hate sitting on my laurels waiting for the go signal from the world.

I want to do something that gets ready for when SHTF or that can be used to forward ethno nationalism besides shitposting and memeing.

I dint wamt names of orgs or even metadata about them just suggestions.

Like " get fit and redpill a friend' or something along those lines

well then I already gave you that, go prepare yourself and restrain your bloodlust.

How do i get into politics

see

lurk moar

Jews always respond with the go away FBI bullshit to induce paranoia. Check out My Little Pony, it seems to induce madness, never buy pistol grip shotguns, choose an AR with good optics

How do you deal with it?
First off you quit being a massive vagina then
YOU MUST DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks for the help fam
Brb writing a book that will likely never get published

XDDDD meme properly used!

If you lack the initiative to figure that out, you may not be what /we/ need.

But because you seem to be in pain and I have white empathy, I'll make a few suggestions:
1) Look into your county's grand jury. This is a regularly overlooked part of local politics that is surprisingly influential. You can push your nose into law enforcement, zoning laws, how many niggers your county will ship to the nice neighborhoods, etc. The appointment system is as crooked as Tammany Hall, so keep your nose clean and don't reveal your power level. The superior court will look over your social media history before letting you join.

2) School board. This is a regular Harper Valley PTA for backbiting and petty grudges, but depending on your state you can influence textbooks and curriculum. Try to get teachers armed and keep mudbloods out of the good schools. It's also good for strategic gossip.

3) Local party committees. If you're good at schmoozing pro tip: you aren't you can infiltrate your local Pepsicrat or Cocacolan party machine. It doesn't matter which one, you'll be climbing a ladder with Jews on top either way. I suggest doing honest work for the Republicans, but sabotage the Democrats if you choose them.

4) City council speaks for itself, as does the county board of supervisors.

5) State legislature. States vary in their requirements here, and it's way easier to get elected in some states New Hampshire than others anyplace else. Worth looking into. Your job there will be to raise money for a political party without accidentally calling the governor a kike. Do a good job of both, and you might be on your way to Congress.

Avoid

Don't bother with/stay the fuck away from these pitfalls of politics:
1) Starting your own party or movement. This will never work. Many men, most far greater than (you), have tried this and failed. Maybe the best man to fail the worst was Rockwell himself. The fucking madman went full 1488 on American politics and then got shot by a Jew who took his gig.

2) Joining an established "fringe" group. The day you sign the militia membership application, or whatever the fuck pagan thing they have you do, your name is on the list. Avoid. If you're under deep-cover, extra points for denouncing your local FBI dating service militia as antisemitic.

3) Lone wolfery. It may be fun to see them run and scream, user, but it only hurts us InB4 Muh PR. No shootings unless you can either make a really good case for self-defense, or you're ready to walk the short-but-glorious path of the dead warrior. Use your head like a white man, not your fists like a nigger.

There, you faggot. Name a post office after me when you're in charge.

Hunt down the people who run the Republican Party in your county/state, tell them that you're looking for a job in politics. The Republican Party is always looking for people willing to engage in local politics. Run for office, take a job as Mayor/etc. Use your fragment of power to fight back against the poz. Use your position to attract a reasonable girl (don't go for a 10/10 bombshell, she'll cheat on you for your money. Go for an average-ish looking safer woman), have a lot of kids, encourage them to do something similar to what you've done. Let them do what they want with their careers more or less, but try to convince one of them into politics.

If DOTR comes and you're in a position of relative power, you can use your political power to help, potentially by immobilizing the police. That's far more helpful than just joining in on DOTR; a politician is more useful than a medic is more useful than a soldier.

This is exactly what I would be doing if I didn't have an actual dream.

I'm not saying this to you, FBI, as much as I'm saying it to everyone else who reads this and thinks the same thing.

implying you currently are unfit.

oldfag detected