Revelations of a Dutch Banker part 2

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Part 2 is among us.

Real Big Power: Revelations by insider Ronald Bernard - part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

It seems the absolute madman will keep going. Part 3,4 and 5 already expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R1zcU
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/
facebook.com/ronald.b.blij
twitter.com/RonaldBBlij
edwardjayepstein
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2635197/Like-scene-Alien-Giant-parasite-worm-living-inside-praying-mantis-jumps-host-killed-insect-spray.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
bis.org/about/legal.htm?m=1|6
bis.org/about/headquart-en.pdf
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Kozlov
youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3428576/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
jewworldorder.org/the-genocide-of-15-million-germans-by-the-jews/
blockchain.com/
voteflux.org/
deblijeb.nl
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/06/12/george-soros-son-alex-is-a-spirit-cooker/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-justice-department-records-forcing-corporations-fund-leftist-groups/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/soros-backed-peoples-summit-causes-backlash-among-progressives/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592108/Charities-pay-people-traffickers-ferry-migrants.html
newstarget.com/2017-06-08-evil-globalist-george-soros-declares-trumps-america-is-a-hostile-nation-for-opposing-globalism.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa-idUSKBN1910Y9
voat.co/v/news/1928797
imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf
pastebin.com/U1YA4wPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, I loved the first one.

bump

Bumpity BUMP

Who is this faggot?

Third Reich told a different story, and that story has been corroborated. Maybe BiS is legit, but if this faggot doesn't mention the City of London, The Vatican and the District of Columbia, he's full of shit. If he doesn't mention the Rothschild, Warburgs, JP Morgan and the rest of those hooligans, he's full of shit.

Checked and bumped.

saved

mspaint infograph when

It's 30 fucking minutes. I hope you're just baiting for bumps and not actually a nigger.

it is a blasphemy that these dubs go unchecked.

After an extensive search I've found out it was the horse hair worm parasite. Pretty good one 6/10 but it still can't compete with my beloved EbolaChan

That isn't what he said. He stated they were participants and even called Nazis "so-called enemies"

Don't you feel like a fucking retard now?

Also
he does, in that order
Part 1 was pretty much about why he can't name names

This video is key anons, listen to this one closely.

I figured all this out separately in my libertarian days.

If you understand this video you understand the Jew and how he keeps the grip on the human race through banking. Its not just a financial war, its a spiritual one as well.

No.

I'm almost done with the video. I'll watch part one. Most if it checks out, but the entire story is incomplete without naming the Jew.

Was named in Part 1, actually. He calls out the Protocols of Zion as being what fits.

This thread should be stickied.

You utter fucking moron. He names the jew in part one. He literally brings up the Protocols and mentions why the original 10 tribes were exiled for sacrificing children in the Bible.

You should feel like a fucking retard because that's exactly what you are. A plebbit tier mouthbreather who comes into a thread and casts aspersions without being the slightest bit informed.

Very nice vid. I've saved it just in case it gets taken down. There's even a preview of part 3 at the end. Me thinks this coupled with the "The Sumerian Swindle" found in this thread will make for a very useful redpill missile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nematomorpha
I always figured there was a reason I never wanted to eat seafood. Now I know.
ALL PARASITES DESERVE DEATH BY FIRE

Especially the jewish ones.

Wtf. What he tells is the same what we all got by hivemind research. Is he legit or an actor?

First thread I think they did background on him, but not leet haxor level info.

Why is he telling all in a vid, now. What we discovered (and by 'we' I mean all the autists that enjoy crawling and crossmatching the tunnels of the rabbit hole) became mainstream? Is this vid a declarative handshake? Spooky.

Could be very hard to pull that, because separate networks and all, and no snitches with conscience, but that guy.

Bumping and also

That can be built and faked (strawman, adhominem aware). So we only have what he tells. If the sacrifices he saw are real (the reason why his mind melted), that could connect the lots of files that still are not making sense (some newcomers to the UN) about the treatment of human trafficking probes.

April 2017 was a far away thread date range

None of this shit matters as long as the sand niggers are invading the west.

But it's WHY sand niggers are invading the west. The cause must go with the symptom. Also ignoring jews spics chinks and pooinloos to get rid of arabs, many of which whom can be more easily convinced to go after kikes, seems a stupid idea.

It seems nothing to you because what he tells are already known for all us regulars. Mudshits invading were invited to invade, because the spirit cooks maintain their system through human sacrifice (sacrifice, wars, misery, poverty, et al).

Old hags in robes luciferians are counting on the whole ape population movement by fucking their native locations, but it is too obvious. Maybe the old farts believed the lemmings could not tell it was happening, so ((they)) created all the libshit ngo welcome refugee groups. What the fuck is all connected, it is all that small.

Also the inmunities. Forgot that.

I know what he is saying is legit, it hard to fake that kinda detail, plus he explains it exactly the way reality works on a metaphysical level.

Why are they invading then?

Because low white birth rates. They need to bodies in the west to keep the banking scam going, but only enough with low enough IQ they can gas them later when the robots take over.

Archive everything. Also post a transcript, and of one is not available, make a transcript.

I find it worrying it gets discussed in 'the open', the timing is odd.

Most lemming will stop listening when they hear 'luciferians', 'human sacrifices', or jews involved, sending all into their mental trash bin. But when they hear any cause of their constant impoverishment is the (worldwide) bank guild itself they find themselves without escape, because wanting to get out means becoming poorer and losing all their wealth.

If the lemmings start hearing about the real deals often enough, and the consequences, they will enter shut-down mode, because freedom is scary and unsafe, then denial. Luckily they won´t connect the dots, esp. all the Clinton Foundation - HSBC thing, which has Comey lined for some fun.

no names, no places, no story

That is why he could be an actor, to make us fill the blank names with all we already have.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 Timothy 6:10 KJV bible

I wish he would just spill the beans and name names, he is going to get suicided anyway.

I remember Guccifer's letter, why does Hillary Clinton instantly comes to minds after watching part one?

this user knows
HOWEVER, user, what can beat the ideological jew? I've tried to figure this one out, and the conclusions I've come to are:
1. christians (dying religion)
2. zoroastrians (dead religion)
3. anarchists/counterculturalists/anti-goys

is there an obvious one that im missing or something, is it even possible, has it been created yet?

oh another one was an army of christ-like mentality humans

Look into hinduism/Vedic traditions, most of the eastern spiritual traditions were created by our indo-aryan ancestors, india is shit because of miscegenation/brown people, but its core culture and spiritual traditions are alright and counter-semitic in nature. Nothing wrong with starting from scratch with a new religion/ideology either, every religion has had to do so.

Holy shit that's real

Its been around for years, just one of the various stupid tidbits of information you learn.

Christianity, but we need the true meaning to come forth.

Problem with Christians today is they are manipulated by kikes and the doctrine has not been updated for the scientific age. Soon to be rectified.

Problem is, they will never understand the solution or go along with it unless they understand the metaphysical aspect of the nature of reality and how it works.

Just saw it today. Great redpills for normies, although part 1 had a lot more juicy information. I hope part 3 4 and 5 reveal a lot more of the insider things.

This needs to be spread.

checked
FUGG^2
We be in nightmare country nao.

HE'S CONTROLLED OP
The fact that he shows his face and is still alive pretty much says it all.
1/2 truth 1/2 lies and in the end he shills one world government, one world society.
He's still working for them.

low effort, 2/10

This guy's a controlled "redpiller"

it is the head of the financial system, and who do you think controls BiS?

Hinduism sounds like it might be interesting. It's trendy among normies who, vapid as they are, hunger for something more substantive than "love your enemies". The other choices are piss-poor:

For one, you have the deracinated, generic Christianity that has come to be about nothing but making the correct choice about Jesus© and being the biggest cuck. Shilling for Israel©, adopting niglets, raising Tyrone's wife, washing the feet of Muslims,… there's no depths to which the modern Christian will not sink. On top of that, they're utterly neurotic. Jesus promised to free whoever followed him from the power of sin, but they are the ones most shackled to it. In fact, Western Christianity is a cult of sin: when they're not hounding others for it, they abase themselves by finding ever-new sins that they're committed, and compete on who can call himself the biggest piece of shit for thinking about stealing a pack of gum that one time. Sin is then catastrophized into something worth of eternal torture so that they can thank God for sending Jesus as an imaginary solution to an imaginary problem. Even in a world free of niggers and Jews, I wouldn't wish this kind of existence on anyone.

Then there Fedoraism, which is just a branch of Protestantism. They leave out Jesus, but are otherwise completely Christian, universalistic, "humanist" ethnics included. "Good without God" is, funnily enough, just another way of saying "Christian without God". The "skeptics" question nothing about Christianity except for the surface theology, and everything else about it, they've taking aboard. It's not surprise that they've replicated the entire superstructure: humanism as "love your neighbor", progress as Heaven, privilege as original sin, "calling out" people as the Inquisition, social justice as the Crusades.

The niche choice is traditional paganism, which is evolved shamanism, when it comes down to it. Don't get me wrong: our pagan traditions are part of our heritage and I think they are cool and all, but the Christians are right in saying that they are retarded. Who really believes that thunder is the sound of Thor smiting giants, or that you have to cut the nails of the dead to delay the construction of Naglfar? I'm sympathetic to paganism, but it'll never take off.

Hinduism is the only religion that's (1) ancient, (2) philosophically sophisticated and (3) allows you to live authentically (i.e. not as a cuck). While it's not anti-Semitic, it is at least not poisoned by Semitic thought and philo-Semitism in the way the Abrahamic religions are. You don't need to hate Jews to be a Hindu, but nobody will whip out the Scriptures and cuck you with some "there is no Jew nor gentile, for all our one in Christ"-type line either. Now, I'm not saying that we should become full-blown Hindus, with all the cultural baggage that entails, but it'd certainly be beneficial if Hinduism's philosophy and its thought were to gain popularity in the West, as a positive and non-ridiculous spiritual alternative to Christianity.

2/10

The guy is cointel. They mix lies with truth. But apparently you faggots still don't understand that. These "redpillers" are made public for a reason. This guy is not saying anything new at all, or giving any real evidence, basically just confirming what everyone else knows. The catch is he sells it by saying something along the lines of we all have unite together and fight the ebil banksters. That's all just NWO bullshit propaganda. They want people to mix as much as possible, because they know through the differences of race and religion, the people will never organize properly, and will be destroyed all together.

No, Christianity worked fine for two millennia, you're not understanding the context of the scripture, which is understandable since this isn't a theology board. We're reaching Wiemar-tier levels of decadence which even the thousands of bullshit protestant churches/Vatican is not immune to. This isn't a religious problem which you can solve simply by converting to another religion, it's a political/cultural one that infects all parts of society including 'religion'.

Your solution is to basically run away/abandon the religion Europeans have had their culture and spirituality based on for two millennia and form another trench line that is not immune to degeneracy, nor does it do anything at all to stop it. You need to stop the problem at the roots of it, we've already gone past that point but we can still take back western culture and politics through actually influencing and taking part in reclaiming it.

We need more traditionalist professors working in academia, we need more traditionalist film directors, we need more traditionalist politicians, we need more traditionalist artists, more traditionalist bishops, etc. We all need to do our part and support each other within any facet of society we choose to work in, this is how we will win the cultural war.

What lies has he said?

I explained that in my post, I'm sorry you have trouble reading.

You do realize he named the jew? And we do have to unify, but not in a one world government. Jews have been d&c'ing us since forever.

Again, he's not telling us anything that we don't know. He talks about uniting all under a common banner, he never said anything about the importance of the white race, and the importance of it's survival.

It's not aimed at us you fucking idiot. It's aimed at normies. They don't know everything. Ask anyone you meet how banking works and NOONE will know. Do you think normies know about child sacrifice?

Starting with race is a way to immediately put anyone listening off. This guy puts all the redpills out as someone who was in the system for years.

Exactly. He talks about human sacrifice, most normies think that shit is ancient and does not exist anymore. Combine that with banking and normies are going to think the entire thing is bullshit, including the banking part.

Of course it's not aimed at us, it's just another alex jones, just like the night he went on piers morgan and looked like a total idiot. It's all about perception.

If he tells the truth and the normies won't accept it, it's their problem. This guy wasn't acting like Alex Jonestein at all.

Alex jones doesn't name jews, Alex jones is actual controlled op because he actually mixes lies (IT'S THE NAZIS) with truth. Everything this guy says is what we already know and verified, but for an audience that doesn't know about it yet.

This man endorses FvD, a jewish party led by an indo mongrel and a homosexual (((lawyer))).

Sure it was, and Galatians probably means the opposite of what it says too, to say nothing of the OT, which is a 100% Jewish supremacist collection of works. Various genocides against the enemies of the Jews (Egypt's firstborn, the Amalekites, Midianites) are also justified. And what about this bit from Numbers 31, which prescribes sexual enslavement of the Jews' enemies?

When you're told in Leviticus to not defraud Jewish but freely defraud the goyim, that's A-OK, just like when you're told in Ezra that you're not to let filthy goyim into your midst. Matthew 5 was probably also not meant to be taken literally:

"You misunderstood 'love your enemies'" is the babby-entry-tutorial-easy-mode-level of apologetics and if you think that that copypasta you got from /christian/ will fly, you're either a huckster peddling bullshit to the unsuspecting or you believe this drivel yourself.

Sunk costs fallacy. "We come this far, might as well pull the trigger and blow our brains out."

Apart from the concrete cucking, Christianity is a syncretistic religion, a mish-mash of Neoplatonism and Essenism. Not only is it foreign to Europeans, it's even foreign to the Semites who used to have many traditional gods (Baal-Zebul, Ashtaroth). It is a deracinated world-religion that developed in the multicultural atmosphere of the Roman Empire and all if offers is cheap spirituality and cheap philosophy. All of ancient Christian philosophy, from Tertullian to Augustine and Aquinas*, is little more than budget Neoplatonism. To call Christianity "based" in any way is blatant historical revisionism. Individual Christians might have kicked ass, but they never had the support of their Scripture, and always had to find some tortured interpretation of that kinda-sorta-but-not-really justified going to war against the Muslims or excluding the niggers from society, and these justifications are only good for people like you who think that believing unintuitive nonsense recommends them.

* Origen was good, but then again, his writings echo Hinduism.

The OT is basically a collection of myths, poems, battle cries to defeat/genocide enemies, the history of Israel as they were originally supposed to be the "chosen" people who followed God. They had rejected God many times and were punished for it, that's where the New Testament comes in and the creation of Christianity begins. Christ broke the Jewish covenant and salvation was given to the gentiles.

There is nothing wrong with loving your enemies, there are many soldiers who respect and love even those they kill, it is much harder to pray for those you hate but if you overcome it you feel like you've accomplished something bigger than yourself, this should be the ideal way of living even if it isn't realistic. This phrase has nothing to do with letting others destroy your people and nation, nor did anybody interpret it that way for 2000 years, I never did when I first heard it as a child.

I like how you're ignoring the main point of my post, if you want to discuss how Christianity is evil, communist, Jewish, and did nothing but cause pain and suffering, etc etc then go complain about it to
>>>/christian/

You're not tackling the problem at all, you're being a coward and pointing fingers at things you don't like, grow up.

pan-europeanism

bring the struggle so europe and stand together as one.

So you love jews?

Apart from that being completely ahistorical (the Jews were polytheists and the "falling away" narrative was a retcon by the priestly elite to explain the presence of polytheistic beliefs among the populace), it doesn't improve the image of God in any way.

Are we supposed to believe the same God who sent "love your enemies" Jesus commanded butchering every man, woman, male child, and infant in some tribal squabble, and commanded that the young girls be taken away into sexual slavery to the people who had exterminated their tribe? This isn't defended or excused anywhere in the Bible, by the way - that job falls entirely to modern apologists in their cheap suits.

Yes, there is plenty wrong with loving your enemies. They're your enemies, after all.

The whole of Christianity is about "overcoming", but it's a pointless overcoming, an overcoming of life itself. In a sense, the cuck "overcomes" - he overcomes all of his natural desires of self-preservation.

And immediately, you produce some twisted and convoluted interpretation of the text that nobody would read into it, were it not for a desire to defend the text in the light of criticism. Jesus didn't say "respect your enemies" or "honor your enemies", or even "hope that your enemies become your friends one day"; he specifically said '"'love'' your enemies". Therein lies the warrant for all cucking.

And tell me this: you say you didn't understand this quite clear statement in the way it was obviously intended. How would it have to have been phrased if that had been the point? Could Jesus have made it any clearer? The answer is "no": it doesn't matter what the text says, you will always find a way to twist it around and get whatever interpretation you want out of it.

But then why do you need the text at all? Why not just make up your own religion?

Strange how you get that out of it, even though nothing of the sort is ever said. In fact, Jesus explicitly reaffirms that the entirety of the Jewish law still holds in Mark and Matthew ("he that takes away one iota from the law…").

Again: what's the point in even having a Bible? You clearly extract from it what isn't there and handwave away what is.

Your words, not mine. I said what I said.

Comes down to a person is only relevant to a credit score. The more that is borrowed and returned increases a score. An individual whith little activity yet settled on time has a lower number. 650 is about the point of good and bad. Or is it 666?

Fuck I missed the first part. Watching it right now.
HOLY SHIT
THIS IS PIZZAGATE, SATANISM, AND EVERY KIKERY WORLDWIDE SUMED UP IN A SINGLE INTERVIEW
This guy is gonna suicide from 3 bullets in the neck

His linkedin references the University of Malta. I didn't save the screenshot, but there should be one in an older thread. In addition he leaves off any jobs he may have taken during the period in question from part 1, when he was supposedly banking, except some board service. That could be either validation of his claims or deliberate manipulation for the purpose of establishing a believable persona.

Malta is an interesting place. The Catholic Church does seem to have at least a partial finger in the international banking cartel pie. But, he could also be a plant. Given his current projects it could be designed to ultimately discredit the idea of a banking cabal by having him turn out to be a David Wilcox scam artist type.

Its hard to say exactly what the hell is going on here. However, so far, the information just isn't very useful.
He makes a lot of assertions without any factual support. He has no backing from an organization that unconvinced normies might trust. Additionally, he says stuff that anyone interested would have known about since at least Dutroux.

At this point his only role seems to be preaching to the choir, which leads me to suspect him of pied-piper-ing.

Keep your skepticism fedora on tight until he grows some balls and provides new information.

There's 3 more parts coming up, i'm curious as to what else he'll talk about.

So simply telling the truth from the perspective of an insider is not enough? What more do you want? An endorsement by the government?

You're right. Still, it's an interesting video to share to people on the verge. I'm gonna have an interesting family dinner this evening.

I think he just says we mustn't jump on the /ourguy/ train (which isn't what we're doing but anyway). It's a good video to save and spread, but as redpilled people we shouldn't get our expectations too high - he may not learn us anything new.

In that way he's right. I like the video as a tool to spread things we already knew. He might still have some details even we didn't know yet.

Maybe. I know we should keep our feet on the ground but holy shit I'm so impatient to learn more ! Even if it's nothing new it is so refreshing to have an insider confirm all this ! Oh boy I'm writhing in anticipation.

The thing is, we have Dutroux. There is a real case of this out there, investigated and proven. Facts were established with investigation and evidence. It even sparked a national crisis, it was so huge. Some normies even have a slight memory of it, at least the ones who followed news at the time. Same as the case in the UK with the Pakistani child sex slavery ring. Those cases were both so big that the facts were unable to be memory-holed entirely.

This guy isn't adding anything. I worry he may be trying to give the whole idea of blackmailed pedophiles in positions of power the same gravitas as "2012 ascension is coming" videos on /x/. That user is validly worried about the whole "unity" thing.

It could also be this guy's own psychological coping mechanism for dealing with the shit he saw. Millenarianism, in all it's forms, seems to be primarily a reaction to apocalyptic feelings of despair towards the status-quo.

So, I don't think he should be thrown out, but anons should be wary.

He did name the jews. And he's giving the all-encompassing view on the system, not just one tiny fraction of it. And yes Dutroux, the goyim were kept nicely in line with that one when they were given their catharctic moment when Dutroux was convicted. Time are also very different know, 15 years ago muslim immigration was barely a thing, there was an economic growth because we just had a crash in 2000, everything seemed ok. It's all different now, people are open to these kinds of things and they'll believe it even more when it comes from an actual insider instead of someone who just did research on it. Don't forget he also cried in the first video when he talked about the children, that has a big impact.

Yes, of course. The problem is people declaring it controlled op now are retards. It MAY be a ploy to get millions of views and then turn around on part 5 and talk about UFOs and lizardmen but I think mentioning child and organ trafficking along with the Protocols gives it a pass for right now, don't you? One line about uniting to destroy the banking system doesn't mean EVERYONE RACEMIX for fucks sake. Hitler allied and still failed, we will need even more allies.

He's saying what you want to hear, and that doesn't concern you? I admit, he did stick his neck out with the Protocols, but yes all of that IS invalidated if he goes full lizardmen in episode five. And it's not all that risky to name the jew if you're getting paid by the jew to do so.

You'll have to deal with the fall out if you /ourguy/-d him. Jews attempted to ally with Hitler at several points for obvious reasons (Rothschilds come to mind). The best way to destroy someone, or some idea/movement, is to get close to it. That's how provocateurs, spies and conmen all work.

You should always be careful in choosing your friends, user.

fuck off already

Wow no shit, thanks for pointing out everything I already knew a week after I figured out the Holohoax. Yes I'll have to deal with the fall out of only having a couple extremely concise and recent videos about what the kikes are doing to show people. In Dutch, because its more disinfo-y that way.

Again, the point is that people already calling it controlled op as opposed to saying it may turn out to be are faggots, stop defending them.

user, FvD is the good guys. You're thinking of the PVV, led by Geert Wilders, who is an indo-jew mongrel.

He's actually right, the leader of FvD is an indo-mongrel, though i don't think he's jewish.

The other leader of FvD was promoting racemixing on TV only a few days ago.

What are we even meant to do? How are we meant to get rid of BIS or the people who tell them what to do?

DANK MEMES

WTF IS THAT SHIT MAN WHY WTF SEWWT JESUS HELP ME

goy rising

Map every person and organisation close to the centers of power. Diagrams like the ones used for Bilderberg group etc.
Start digging in all of it.
If you have infosec skills, get yourself an old laptop and go to an open wifi away from where you live. Get access to something, from someone, close to the cores.
See where it leads you.
Someone somewhere has digital smoking guns lying around.
Go drop infected USBs close to power centers in your country.

Take care of yourself. Get yourself sorted. Unfuck yourself. Write. Paint. Meme. Hack. Speak.

Be fearless. Praise kek.

FUCK YOU MORON

CAUSE AND EFFECT

at what point of the vid does he mention protocols?

nvm found it

You. Can't. There's nothing to replace it with that will work. All is corrupt.

Is he a r0 thchlld?

THE MAIN CLUE AS TO THIS BEING AN OPERATION TO DEATH ALL THE IDEAS IN IT BY ASSOCIATION IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO FUCKING OPPOSITION

ZERO OPPOSITION TO ANY OF IT

IF THIS IS A DANGER TO THE POWERS THEY WOULD REACT!!!
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPENING!!!!!
WHERE IS THE MASSIVE SHUT IT DOWN REACTION!?

(checked)
This is the latest archive I could find on the previous thread: archive.is/R1zcU
There were a number of posts that are sadly not included in this archive. I screencapped one of my own (see first attached pic), where I tried to proof that this guys' real name is Ronald Westerink. I've re-attached some of the pictures from the original post to this post.

Excuse me?
We have a proven solution. All that we need is hard work and some ovens :^)

(for real this time)

In the first one if I recall he said revealing everything put his life in danger, then he said he wouldn't name names because he signed a contract. Which makes no sense, but honest or kosher It's just a guy talking. No matter what he says without proof it's worthless.

Can you even verify that this man actually exists at all?

So why would they drop the pedo shit in the first one?

see

Ronald Bernard is not his real name supposedly. On social media he uses 'Ronald B. Blij' as his name.
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/
facebook.com/ronald.b.blij
twitter.com/RonaldBBlij

>he's not telling us anything that we don't know
don't forget where we are
we are at the opposite end of the "confidence curve" that explains the Dunning–Kruger effect
for 99.9% of the population, what he says are true redpills

it seems trivial to you, but for everyone of us, how many years of lurking and learning were necessary to make his speech seem just like an ordinary debate thread?

no they don't, I had some normie feedback about the 1st video, and the fact this financial guy feels like such a normie himself is deeply troubling to them, they were asking for more explanations about what he says

i've been getting the same response from normies i know, they're not at all discrediting him as a fantast

Getting the vibe that he's just trying to attract attention, controversy and credibility as a "good guy", painting banks as a major problem, conveniently peddling out his own project as the perfect solution.

R. Blij is also the name he used to register the domains of his sites.
The cooperative bank thing he founded, the B of Joy, seems suspicious, in presentation, in "keeping some numbers hidden until we're big enough to actually make a difference", to the fact that the site has been around since 2014 and it doesn't look like anything's changed since then. If it's been forgotten or abandoned, you'd not expect him to bring it up on his Twitter as late as this year.
How tightly it's tied to his other project, the United People Foundation, is also very strange. Very nebulous about what they actually do or have done, endless fluff and no track record to speak of.
Can't help but think they're either astoundingly incompetent or running a scam operation.

Out of the people in the various contact pages I looked into, I didn't see any of them being involved with these projects. Just people vaguely tied into cooperatives in general, if anything at all. I did see a comment on an article on a Belgian consultancy site, with the name Emil Möller, recommending the B of Joy. Name linked to a Facebook page with a photo of the same person as in the B of Joy's page.
The comment was made on July 11, 2011. Perhaps made by him, perhaps by Blij.

Ronald Bernard is his first name. Blij is his last name.

Zzzzzz BASIC BITCH BULLSHIT. What a waste of half an hour. This guy is looking like a loon. He didn't say a single thing that isn't general knowledge to anyone with a brain. So far there's ZERO PROOF he ever worked anywhere let alone did something meaningful there. His comments today are ones a teenager could make after watching Jewtube videos.

Probably just a pedo who worked at ING doing mortgages lol.

Hiddema?
I'd like source on that.

The BIS is the central bank for central banks. They meet once a month or twice. They have their own hotel in Basel. They keep order over the savages. So it's members are always changing depending on whose in power in each country. I know I have something archived on these $$$niggers… ok;

Read this.
edwardjayepstein dot com/archived/moneyclub.htm

Did the retard learn something from the Dutch pedo? hahaha. Ironic that you use a Hitler image when it's my grandfather's who were Nazis and you're most likely a dirty JEW.

Lmao nice try shlomo, my ancestors were on both sides from ww1 through, some on Dutch side even had bamboo-nigger slaves post war.

I didn't learn anything from him but he has a good way of summarising it in a newbie friendly way.
Which is concerning for you somehow.

It was on a talkshow, i didn't see it myself but someone i know told me.

He literally said "integratie gebeurt het beste tussen de lakens", pretty obvious if you ask me.

BiS bank logo seals the deal.

It's not. He admits in one video that 'Blij' is just an alias he uses on the internet. His real name is very likely Ronald Westerink.

but to what dubs do i believe?

This is what I would imagine would crawl out of the neck hole if you cut off john mccain's head.

You wanna know how I know you're a kike? Well too bad Moshe I'll never tell you what gave you away.

Fuck you faggot, Merkel is a Bolshevik. The EU itself is the result of Bolshevism in the west defeating Nationalism in the east.

They can't kill him if he's a made man. That may be why he is doing this. They'd have to go through a lengthy process to decide if he's broken enough "rules" to qualify for liquidation.

This. Without naming names, and giving out more exact details, he's not breaking the cardinal rules. Outlining how the entire system works has already been done by other people before him. It's meaningless as plebs everywhere will either not understand the implications/details or will forget about it shortly after viewing.

Why do you think Podesta and the Clinton Foundation are scrambled and panicked, because it's names, details and an example of this very system, out in the open, subject to investigation. Pull on a single thread…

This man is a broken record, I couldshow up stating I was abused by bankers as a kid but without any evidence, or so much as a divergence from the average like actually calling them out, not by names but at least by calling them "Zionists." or "Jews."

Until then this is useless.

Perfect place for a MOAB

This and the first part have been really well done in terms on introduction and accurate information. The weird thing is how he is still alive for a part 3 and onwards. Might be a chance that this is a diversion in the next parts but, the (((alt-right))) would usually NEVER mention the protocols and Islamic banking.

Unless he starts spewing nonsense in the next parts, the guy only tells truth. And so far i think he's not lying about being an insider. Someone on youtube actually read his body language in the first vid and concluded it was genuine too, for what thats's worth.

The experts said that nematomorph hairworms do not just colonise the belly of their hosts, they eat them alive causing erratic behaviour that can make the insects to fall into water - perfect for the parasite as they need water to reproduce.

In 2002, researchers investigated anecdotal reports of insects infected with the parasite 'committing suicide' by jumping into water.

The researchers compared the behaviour of crickets infected with the worm against uninfected crickets, and found the infected ones were more likely to jump into the water.

Water is fatal for the crickets, but the parasite relies on the water to reproduce.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2635197/Like-scene-Alien-Giant-parasite-worm-living-inside-praying-mantis-jumps-host-killed-insect-spray.html

I guess you still dont understand what he is talking about in part 1 is exactly what happened to me. First he didnt believ in those luciferians he was just laughing at them and enjoying the boobies at the chiurch of satan, then they asked him to sacrifice children which broke him so he quit and later started studying theology and then he came to the conclusion that these luciferians could only be this evil if there was a driving force behind them i.e. satan who hates the world and gods creation i.e. humans. Which is kikery at its finest Judaism and zionism are just another form of luciferianism. So If the devil is real it means god is also real, which is why he became religious as I said it happened to me too, once you see the evil you cant deny that there is a good force and a bad force out there and that it is your job to choose a side. Also you cant be both as Jesus said if its luke warm ( not cold but neither hot) he will spit it out. Meaning you cant dwell in the middle or never choose a side.
One day youll understand or maybe you wont. I don't really care since I'm already saved and its up to you to save yourself, deal with it faggot.

So IMO, it makes perfect sense. What would you do in that same situation? The shit he talks about is monstrous. And we've seen the way "proof" is treated nowadays. Without literal video evidence of "Hi I'm Bill Clinton and I'm about to rape this girl who is only 13 years old — here's my driver's license and her birth certificate for proof, and third party independent verification of it's unadulterated authenticity. Now let's get to rapin'".

We've seen the mountains of "circumstantial" evidence being poured out from the various Instagram accounts and the nightmarish household artwork of the people involved with this. Decade after decade of countless untold amounts of Hollywood actors/individuals that are screaming bloody murder about this going on — Corey Haim, Corey Feldmen, Elijah Wood, etc etc. Movies come out that are all but a veiled expose on the shit like "Eyes Wide Shut" and others. And nothing is done. The Jimmy Savile's of the world continue to function almost with limitless impunity and utter contempt for the law. Countless others of high ranks are brought up on charges, but are essentially given a slap on the wrist with a judge's wink and a nod that suggests "well, don't get caught next time, idiot". Hundreds and hundreds of kids brutally raped, likely murdered. And, if true, possibly suffering fates even worse than death.

What the man in the videos is saying rings true to me. He's already named the Jew in every possible way that matters. I know a lot of you all freak out that people are going to hear this rhetoric and criticize that what he's doing will "turn normies off". But that is not what we should be considering here. Allow me to explain.

Like it or not, every one of you fucks on here (excluding shills and alphabet), including me, was a normie at some point. Unless you grew up listening to Hitler's speeches as lullabys instead of "Mary Had a Little Lamb", with a swastika mobile dangling above your crib —- you had to figure out the JQ on your own. Regardless of how you made it here, all roads lead to Rome, so to speak.

The human mind, that is still capable of being red-pilled, is a Non-Newtonian fluid. You come at it hard and fast, it will be like hitting a brick wall. However, if you press at it with a small amount of force, over a long enough period of time, eventually the fluid will give way and you can overcome it's resistance. That is how the normie mind works. This video is the hard and fast approach that isn't the insta-redpill we think everything should be. However, if we're honest, how 'redpilling' occurs is when we ourselves continually see things over and over and over and over again that run counter to the things ZOG/Jews/libshits have programmed us to believe. The overwhelming amounts of nigger violence that it plastered on screen. The sheer limitless amounts of miscegenation propaganda on TV, to the point that it's insanely out of place. All these little things that peck peck peck away at the propaganda. Some people simply ignore it because they are completely subverted and it's "wrongthink" so they just literally turn off their higher order functions in their brain. And some, a select few, are able to literally reprogram their brain like fucking SKYNET takes over the system to see reality for what it really is. THAT is when all the little tiny red-pills you see start to make sense. As your brain grasps for new information to explain what it sees in the world, it re-examines all that shit you saw previously when you were a normie and finds that it is true. And on and on it goes down the rabbit hole. Each new revelation begets another Jew brainwashing principle being undermined and destroyed. Until ultimately you start to see the 60,000 foot view. And suddenly the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme, "Jews are Luciferians that worship Moloch", the pedophilia cases, and all the other stuff isn't so crazy anymore. Because it now makes sense.
(continued………)

(cont)
I tell you, I was literally dumbstruck when I started listening to all the old Hitler speeches and reading the writings of other Natsoc members and it was like finally being able to see the world for what it was. I was living my life inside of ZOG like an old CRT black and white TV……..and now it's like viewing everything in High Def 1080p/4k. Everything they were fighting against is happening to us right now. The same shit. The little infograph of Mein Kampf's "Arguing with Jews" expert could literally be written today and it would be just as relevant.

THAT is what this man's video is all about. That is where it helps. It's not meant for normies. It's either for people who already know what he's saying as being true and it's just another piece of supporting evidence………or it's for the person right on that cusp of going from skeptical "conservative" to full blown 1488. Again, it's not for the straight up beyond redemption blue-pilled faggot out there.

body language assessment of his first interview

youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

to address the discussion in this thread, i think we are already way past the muh pr argument

however i do have 2 remarks about his thusfar 2 videos
first he mentions that (((they))) are anti creation and hate humanity
that is not something we here routinely discuss, our conclusion is mostly the goyim are cattle to be farmed so the jews can live like kings
but nothing about destroying creation or does some user have more insight into this

second remark is the how and why of the revelation he gives
he says in short watching child sacrifice made him question everything and to make our world better normies need to rise up against the modern banking system in unison
however this presents a clear problem if his motivation is indeed a good conscience and a better humanity
see his country the netherlands despite being jewed hard, the average dutch is still clear in the positive for the whole banking scheme
without the international money carousel the dutch would starve considering their small country and high population they depent on imports
so rebelling against the international kike would result in a large global deathtoll as supply chains collapse: as being part of the petrodollar trade he must understand the implications so how does he reconcile that with his stated humanitarian convictions

see this is where we at /pol are at least logically coherent, we are supremacists be it national or racial but to us the implied battle that comes after the overthrow/collapse of the kike scheme is known and welcomed
and we want to rebuild our societies on the broken corpses of enemies both internal and external
but i cannot see any way this guys thinks there is a happy/morally good ending to all of this

bumping for a transcript, reading is much faster

God is basically offering you his hand as you are hanging on for dear life above the abbys thats called earth. Now you can either accept his help and accept that he is the sovereign lord over his creation or you can say No I don't need you! I believe in myself! So you dwell on this earth for 80 years either being a liberal shitposter or a natsoc shitposter and then you die. And just to think that the only thing you experienced in those 80 years is the world under control of the devil.

It takes understanding the big picture of the scriptures to see this.
And you can imagine its difficult to explain the meaning of life if you don't know what God has said and done.
Now the curious thing about all this is that people will now say: Well I don't believe in any of that nonsense!
But again I'm not trying to make you a believer I'm just telling you what it says, and you dont have to believe it but you have to read it if you want to tell me that its all nonsense.
Because when you read it you realize that it all makes sense and that all the pieces align perfectly and then you will truelly understand the meaning of life and love God for the beautiful gift he has given us which is called Life.

You see YHWH never intended for us to live this banal life for 80 something years while earth is under control of the devil. He intended for us to live forever on earth forever in harmony with god. Not as a slave or as a lesser being but as a child of God.
You have no idea what our brains and bodies would be capable of, science claims today humans only use about 20% of their brain power. Because our DNA was corrupted after Adam and Eva ate the apple.
Then God sent his own son to earth to die for the sins of humanity which were passed on from Adam and Eva. When Jesus died he basically bought all of our sins even the ones we are still to make in exchange for answering the claim of satan.
Now Satan claimed he was a beter ruler than YHWH and so YHWH gave him the chance to prove it. Which leaves us were we are now.
But soon our misery will end and Jesus will return once more after breaking the seven seals, which will unleash the propheciced events in Revelations. Then he will slay Satan and Satan will be thrown into the abyss with his followers.

This can all be read in the bible if you would take the time and find out for yourself. So you can then come up with an opinion on all this.

A new faith. Kekism informed by the Law of One. Taking the greatest parts of Christianity and Zoroastrianism and combining it into one mighty gestalt. This is the work we must accomplish.

Christianity doesn't work without a race redpill. All the race redpills in Christainity are for the Jews only. This makes it a terminal religion. Any succesful religion must have a race redpill

PERIOD

checked
Good shit here. Really lays out the finanicial power structure. He doesn't touch on the Jews here but leaves it open as to who these 8400 people are. It's a great entry level redpill for normies.

Fuck hiddema en baudet, and Wilders. They're all cryptokikes like the rest of them. If FVD gets big the same will happen what happened with D66, they'll become part of the cartel because they're powerhungry like everyone else. The only way to stop this is to overthrow this sharade.

I guess you've missed the Tikkun Olam threads?

Thanks for posting. Will watch tonight. The first one was very interesting.

Requesting sticky.

the stuff about banking in this vid is all pretty much verifiable. from their website, like he said.
very short reads. it's amazing how legalese can get simple and to the point when they want to.

bis.org/about/legal.htm?m=1|6

in particular

bis.org/about/headquart-en.pdf

there is another one where they also say they don't pay taxes. ever. ok, i'm exaggerating, there are a few exceptions

He names the Jew in part 1. When he talks about being invited to satanic child sacrifices he says "these people were not of a very mainstream religion" and then ties it into the child sacrifices of the Israelites and later even name drops The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

maybe he's talking about satanism.

Everything he explains can be read in the Protocols almost at fucking verbatim, except the NatSoc gold exchange, since the Protocols (Elders of Zion) never expected opposition such as NatSoc Germany to be possible.

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

Well said user. The 60,000 ft view is critical to understanding all the threads of circumstantial evidence we have and this guy has given us a seriously detailed map.

Right. It's for the already red-pilled who wants the overview.

The Bank of International Settlements is a Rothschild bank.

Confirmed for disinfo.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you only "use" 20% of your brain because the other 80% is either doing something else or not needed for the task at hand. Its not like its locked out of being used or anything.

Hiddema was happily married till his wife died recently and he is of Frisian genes the absolute opposite of kike. But he is a cuck when someone calls him a racist or fascist.

It was on RTL Late Night not so long ago. Maybe a week or two weeks ago.

except he didn't actually say that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Kozlov

If this guy is legit (which I don't doubt he could be) he's doing it all wrong. If you're going to do a 5 part series you don't get all emotional and drop the most extreme shit in the first one or two videos. He should have started by introducing how the banks fuck the average citizen of every nation on Earth. Name the jew by saying it's a mighty big (((coincidence))) that almost all of them are kikes. Don't get into any human sacrifice shit yet. Then towards the end you drop those bombs once everybody has had a chance to look at the system through your perspective and realize you're right about the financial system. He needed to build his credibility up higher with insider knowledge about financial shit then reveal his full power level. Now the normies will never take him seriously.
Slowly introducing people to the full truth while naming the jew right away is not PRfagging.

i agree

Posting a related picture, not sure if this one made the rounds already or not.

BIS was a trading ground for nazis and allies. read: rich government and banking cunts placing bets on both sides of WWII.

its like you forgot that nazis and zionists actually cooperated quite well in the early years of the reich. but then again im arguing with a shill, who is trying to instill distrust in one of the more upfront whistleblowers about international banking fuckery. yall must be shitting bricks that this guy isnt dead yet

Maritime jurisdiction.

There is a Mexican standoff between the feds, the peds, and Mendax.

You realize that to be hindu for a non-hindu, it literaly means to become an 'untouchable', which is literaly an outcast so rejected that you are out of the caste system you wanted to join…
Guénon knew everything about hindus and esoterism of all kind, but he joined egyptian soufism and stayed near the pyramids, probably because of the reasons i just explained.

you can see the subject of the first four posts covered in depth in norman finkelstein's the holocaust industry. as that user said.
the fifth one, vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg

the last one, seems if would have been more fitting in that " my friends are only ironically racists".

not a bad read, all in all. thanks for posting the pic, user.

So this is why there was a shitton of derailing today.

If he's legit then he's just a chump that wants to clear his conscience after he'd made off like a bandit.

If he really wanted to make a difference and hit them where it hurts he would have leaked tangible, damning shit from the inside, like the Panama Papers. Whoever leaked those has way bigger balls than this crying pansy.

He even mentions those in the first video, he says it's all a big pile of nothing. Leaking those papers only served to give the gullible goyim a sense that justice can still prevail, while in reality it was nothing.

And he also says that he'd get offed if he named anyone. In any case i'm curious for part 3 4 and 5, because this part was pretty standard monetary stuff.

My knowledge of what the guy is saying is very limited, so forgive my ignorance. Still..he says that BIS is untouchable, above all laws. But, if this wouldn't be the case, will it not lead to countries fighting over influence over it, making the whole system unstable? What alternative do we have over centralized banking systems, and would that alternative be able to defend itself against various threats like some countries being jerks, etc.? Sorry for the possible naivety of this question.

nice cap, hadn't seen it before

also, fuck jews

The answer to the central bank is decentralization. Lots of small competing banks rather than one big Jew owned system.

Also, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, as long as that system also remains decentralized.

Exactly how Euphoric are you right now, champ?

Like the German system which the EU is actiavely trying to destroy. Germany has like 2000 small banks whose only task is to provide credit to small business and private persons, which is what a bank should be doing anyway.

Why is this cointelpro faggotry stickied.
IF HE IS SHOWING FACE AND HE'S STILL ALIVE HE'S A PART OF THE NWO

He was promoting one world government in the first video.
He was promoting awl racuus are equal so we should stand against the evul banks and get away with borders and laws and shiet.

FUCK THIS KIKE
AND FUCK THE KIKED UP COMPROMISED MODS

But will it work if some global coordination is necessary? Or it wouldn't be?

Interesting sidenote, I have a very very good childhood friend of mine that I've known for many years. Growing up hunting and fishing together, chasing girls, baling flatbeds of hay together. Good honest white man that does and prefers to do business with a handshake rather than a contract. After high school, we both kind of drifted apart a bit (like everyone does I guess). While apart, I got 1488 redpilled and he kinda stayed the same Chad he always was. Not bluepilled flaming liberal, just your typical dude who majored in some easy degree like (((Business management))), watches college football, shoots a stock hunting rifle, and does the typical normie shit you see on your average (((sitcom))).

Well eventually him and I start hanging out again, and come to find out he is married. Married to a Jewess. Baby in the crib and all that jazz. Well, interestingly enough, he took over the day to day ops of his wife's family owned business (she was the only child and he is the son-in-law). Her father is the actual owner. And this guy looks like a straight up fucking Nazi propaganda poster to a "T". My spidey sense was immediately alerted although he gave every indication of being a good person. Which is why learning the various "Serves him right, he trusted a kike" /pol version of Aesop's fables came in handy.

So one day there is an opportunity for my business to do some mutually beneficial work with my friend's business. Good money all around. No really hard to do. When I approached him about it he was all for it. I had the authority to conduct the business by myself and through a handshake right then and there…..and I almost did. However, something in the back of my mind remembered that old fucking Jew I met a few times that they mentioned as being the actual owner. So, I told my friend that "well, sounds good, let me take this and chew on it a while and I'll get back to you around Monday with our decision. Just want to hammer out a few things on our end first.

Thursday morning I told my business attorney (no, not a Jew) to draw up a contract for the deal. I wanted the whole nine yards regarding payment schedules, inspection of work done, clauses for authorized overtime, limitations/stipulations of who they can subcontract out various work to, etc. I told him he's got two days to take the standard contract and close any loopholes, define terms, and update the language to reflect any changes in recent legal decisions or laws enacted.

So I take it to my buddy on Monday and he, the authorized business rep, signed. And we get down to business. I honestly thought I was being paranoid a "1488er" and that what I did wasn't really necessary. I mean, this is a guy I grew up with. Who I rode bikes and shot squirrels 'innawoods' with when I we were 13.

Boy I was glad I did. About 2 weeks into this 18 month long contract, I started getting referred to the old Jew for things when I wanted to be dealing with my friend. When I asked the old Jew "offhandedly" "say, I thought you were retired now, and would be off in Florida playing golf and not back in the trenches with us knuckledraggers. I thought you'd shove this kind of thing off on [friend's name]". His reply tried to come off as sincere, but basically he said that 'oh I like doing this and I've got [friend's name] handling another project we're working on. I've been doing this a while so I took him off this project so he can better focus on this other thing we got going on".

That's when the problems started. The company started trying to hire subcontractors that we didn't approve of. Began trying to submit "completed work" that looks like a bunch of drunk mexican spics tried to weld things together. Because, as it turns out — they were. The old Jew was trying to hire another Jew-owned business he knew that used cheap dumb mexican labor to try and shave a few shekels off of their bottom line.

(cont)
When I started pushing back and rejecting their work (and subsequently their payments), the old Jew started kvetching "oh what are you talking about this work is fine! You shouldn't be withholding payments like this!". When I mentioned the contract stipulations regarding approval of work performed as a basis for payment he was visibly pissed because "I thought you and [friends name] did this without all the legal nonsense'. Other things ensued.

When I talked to my friend about it, he looked ashamed said "man, I didn't have a choice and I didn't know he'd try to do you dirty, the old man still owns the business technically and he told me to go work on some other stuff while he took over that project.". I didn't blame him because I knew the Jew and prepared for it.

Eventually the job got done within our budget and the work was, thanks to the contract clauses, done properly and to our requirements (we were watching them like hawks). But I will never ever forget what the eternal Jews are. That incident solidified in my brain for all time not to trust the kikes. It's when you realize the Jew meme is not just someone shitposting nonsense on the internet. It's real. It's shit that our ancestors knew for THOUSANDS of years. We've just forgotten it. Well, I won't forget it ever again.

Never do business with a Jew. They will always try to screw you over. Always. It's in their goddamn Christ-killing DNA.

There really is no reason why there needs to be some control structure in place for banks. Draft up the applicable laws, make them solid and absolute, remove any loopholes that kikes will take advantage of (I'm guessing this scenario won't involve the juice elimination), and then actually enforce those laws.

Every other sector of business on Earth doesn't need "coordination". This myth that banks need to coordinate things is a kike tactic that allows them to come to together and hand rub with other Jews to scheme and plot. Banks need to be separate from one another and should, IMO, be broken up once their balance sheets exceed some amount that I'm sure we could agree to later.

He mentions an italian man who allegedly suicided. He's talking about Raul Gardini (1933 - 1993).

Can anyone repost the Dutroux files?
t. user who can confirm every Belgian knows/remembers Dutroux, even the young ones, he is still alive in the Belgian memeosphere

if by forgotten you mean taught in school that everyone actually having had to do with jews eventually ends up hating them is due to every non jew hating "who's different", yes we forgot.

He sure as hell looks like one.

Fuck off back to reddit you fucking faggot. First of all everything you're complaining that he left out he mentions in a way that you couldn't have missed if you actually watched the video. Second of all do you really think that someone who's worked their way up through elite universities and international finance is going to be a meme spewing NEET like on your nazi podcasts?
You faggots don't even realize you've done more damage to this board than the actual shills could dream of. Don't respond I'm filtering everything after this. This is not a youtube comments section.

Just watched part 1 and 2.
No new info really.
Interesting that he claims he was actually asked to be part of child sacrifice.
No details though means it's pretty much worthless.

WTF
JAPAN NO
YOU ARE TEACHING THEM

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3428576/

report this kike shill

Just like Homolka and Bernardo in leafland

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

My oldest friend joined a cult. He's effectively kiked now and he fucks his kids.

Soooo he created his own bank. That's not at all suspicious. Let's defeat the banks goy. Just use my bank for that.

And you haven't done anything about it? Kill yourself my dude.

Nice story. Good reminder to always keep a top notch lawyer at your sides in today's business climate. And strange too that it almost makes one feel guilty to protect yourself in a strong way. That might just be side effects of the brainwashing though. Certainly turned out to be the right call though.

Gonna need some proof that he actually worked there

This guy is just basicly verifieng the so called "conspiracy theories" which every sensible mind knows are almost all correct and true. This is basic knowledge for all curious truthseekers, nothing new at all.

Of course: do you think this would be on television if it wasn't a gatekeeper feeding facts laced with poison in order to keep people from reaching the truth?
You don't even need to watch the video to know that, it's on MSM, therefore it is Jew approved.

Who cares, this guy literally says nothing about the Jews in this one. In the first one he said the protocols of Zion. We have all known for a while that Jews murder children and Mossad and Jews purposedly make Goys do shit so they can Blackmail them with it. Good thread but idk if it deerves to be sticked.

I'll just put this here.

jewworldorder.org/the-genocide-of-15-million-germans-by-the-jews/

They can write whatever fanfiction they want.
You can too, esp. for your mancave, treehouse (or cuckshed).
Problem ensues when people ouside of the fanfiction audience starts respecting those 'rules'. Which begs the question: why. There is no explicit proof about the external audience belonging to the fanfiction writer group, that points the logic into forcing the compliance.

Fug. We will have to dig around just how astronomers find planets.

Perhaps publishing a list of all names involved in central banking would be of some use when the inevitable war breaks out.

hindsight is 2020 but in the case of current days and my great memory. I heard about most of this shit in the 80's
And now i'm getting to see it come to fruition.

You youngins had better prepare. Its no fuckin joke.

What should we do oldfag?

OH VEYYYYYYY!!!!!

There's been shitloads of idiots on here sperging about him 'not naming der jude' because they're retards to didn't watching part 1 where he calls out the Protocols.

EEK OOP GEERT WILDERS

Yeah it is interesting how dumb our enclave has become. We are becoming so reactionary that we don't take the time to do our own research.

For example, watching the first fucking video before posting.

cuckchan tier posting is ruining this place

You're either full of shit or you are a coward who deserves the rope for knowing his children are being abused and not intervening.

I don't think so. Part 1 blew up and got a fuckton of views because of "Children." + tears. If the first 4 parts were dry explanations of banking no one would have seen it and it probably wouldn't have spread here, even.

I haven't watched this video yet, but I'm going to make some predictions before I do

1. He doesn't name any individual criminals

2. He doesn't name any individual victims

3. He doesn't reveal any actionable intelligence about anything whatsoever

4. Literally nothing he talks about will be of any use bringing anyone to justice or disrupting any criminal networks in any way

It's late here but I'll watch this vid and check back on this thread tomorrow.

He doesn't want to have to commit suicide by 30 bullets to the back of his head before jumping out of a plane

Exactly. It's like saying an engine is only using 1% (or whatever the fuck it is, I'm not this autistic) if it's potential capacity because the volume where gas is being combusted only accounts for a fraction of the total internal volume of the engine

Yes, if you're the kind of person who can read random niche shit on the internet for 5 hours straight, this seems like a good approach.

That kind of person isn't a normie. Their attention span and ability to incrementally construct abstractions and understand systems is fucking non-existent.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU MENTAL CRIPPLE

He actually says in your embed that the entire christian world is one big d&c. Pretty spot on tbh

You can't say lets replace the system that everyone uses and don't offer something else that the people could use instead. Also he is not in the position to remove the whole system so it must start with something within the system.

Spiritual War doesn't imply some esoteric gnostic, guru scam bullshit, Oprah.
It means mental. As in psyche-control. As in TV/music/muh books/Education…

REMINDER:
ESOTERICS IS A PSY-OP on chans and was used against NatSoc so you wouldn't read the real books (like Myth of the 20th Century or Might Makes Right, learn your Aryan roots (aliens and shiaat) or understand usury economics)

no user, esoteric is what brought us many revelations and predictions, maybe what you mean is new age, that's the real spiritual psyop, new age concepts are a mix of all spiritual mumbo jumbo from many cultures and it's done to derail everyone attempting the spiritual way, also they obviously inserted the satanist crap they worship. See Lucis trust and the like.

But that's great, retard. Successfully replacing (((their))) services is what (((they))) fear the most.
Learn some basic economics, learn about resources, read the fucking Protocols thoroughly.

checking these dubs of truth, this user is right

If there is a pyramid scheme in place that through multinationals money is kept up the top through interest, which is visible through any level of the pyramid you're on. What would be the next course of action to change that? Would blockchain change that? A political party that of Flux change this?

Sources:

blockchain.com/

voteflux.org/

People need to stop getting into heavy debt. A little bit of debt is ok, but nowadays banks are starting to offer 90-100% credit for building a house, which makes you their debt slave for life.

On top of that, be as sulf-sufficient as possible. If you have some land, grow crops on it, vegetables. Have some chickens, they eat your leftovers and give you eggs and meat fir very little care. You could even have some goats for milk and cheese (let someone else make the cheese). Try to buy things that last or that you can fix yourself. This includes for example cars. The less tech in your car the better and the easier it is to do maintenance yourself.

At the same time, the more small banks are created locally, the better. Bankers should know their customers. This makes dealings easier and makes it harder for them to commit fraud or abuse you because you'll have the personal connection. Germany has over 2000 small banks that only provide credit to small and medium business and private persons. They're spread all over Germany. This is what we should aim for. Smaller is better.

Another thing is complementary money. You can use it locally in lieu of actual money (dollars, euros, …) for your daily needs. All you need is other participants (shops etc) and community trust. In largely white areas this still works. I read somewhere that thousands of these types of money are used all over the world, it's nothing new.

The basic idea here is that you become as independent of the money system as you can, and only use it when actually necessary (like paying taxes). If everyone did this and became less of a consumerist whore, the system would be done for in no time.

Digital currency can certainly play a role in this as a complementary means of payment, but i'm not very well versed in this.

I understand how that would work for the individual and why it would be better. But changing the actual fraud that is going on, on a mass scale? "The rich getting richer the poor staying poor"

If we stop going along with it, it will fail, because it needs people to buy into it. They can't leech us when we're not playing their game, that was my whole point.

Can someone spoonfeed me a tl;dr of Part 1?

i understand what is trying to be painted.
but it is incomplete.

it is criminally abused. but 'islamic' banking is not salvation. similarly, 'catholic banking' never was much, it was more incomplete, and relied heavily on (((roman/italian))) in the background for hundreds of years. the problem the romans had, was as soon as they let jews have power and execute accounting, they did it the jewish way, irrespective and regardless of total set mathematics. that is, inspite of the total set being taught, the jew could only receive part, and thus imitate incompletely, accounting behaviors mimicked from northern italians. that is, islamic banking is jewish banking, without even the normal work completion (that is criminally abused).

so this vid set gets the history-as-it-came-to-be wrong, in accounting. it also similarly gets the actuals of history wrong. all of banking is essentially just receipts and notes. to create shared notes (promise schedules) is to presume all numberized schedules of promises use universal numbers, – with the same receipts (actual exchange for numbers) behind them. when the source populations are different, different appraisals and thus exchanges will be made for receipts. when different note managers evaluate, then the same results. that is, if a mouse is tasked to evaluate the effort and 'earned' return to climb a mole hill, it will evaluate the worth as 'effortful', and demand (in its mind) a equal pay. but this mouse only climbed a mole hill; it didn't climb mount everest – it only felt that it did, and could not see any actual of any other. that is, a room full of nigs and only nigs can in fact arrive at a system of shared receipt (now actuals) and note (future numbers to use for future actuals) exchange; a room full of nigs and spics immediately can't. not the same shared space.

this matter is compounded by the history of financial system warfare and how it came to be. numbers are numbers. but their note basis, and receipt basis, have systems of exchange-numbers, by-passing and violating the intrinsic shared underwriting intra-system without even at least a new re-evaluation – and do so by 'natural' numbers are numbers / 1=1 / 5=5 fluidity presumptions. presumptions that are complete natural, to children, to the unknowing, to those who see a product the want made on mount everest and simply want it, be it cars, gold, white women, or etc, and just grab any tool they conveniently have that 'works'. no matter how short sighted or 'naked' (absent or impossible) the evaluation/underwriting.

what this vid set is going over is internally consistent, which is nice. but it is externally childlike. it accurately explains all, if all are people and equal. it is silent, if nigs have access to dollars (receipts), if jews can make a bank anywhere they want (notes), if chinese can claim any sand is stainless steel and no one agrees to stop it. and why would such a victor agree to do that work? it is undemocratic, and tedious, etc.

i'll put more effort into developing the articulation. hopefully this is at least enough of a guide.

Some guy saying shit you already know in subtitles with no proof yet still doesn't name names or outright name the Jew.

essentially, numbers and math themselves were never supposed to be separate from the model-in and model-out process. but it got eternal-september'ed. and so you had (((people))), who increasingly sick to only 'traveling without moving' / numbers only, and incompletely at that, and more incompletely at that next iteration of degenerate LARPing floods, and at even more incompletely incompletely at that next-next iteration, etc.

between the 15min to 20min mark, this (OP) vid actually runs into this. and describes parts of it on and off. it just doesn't understand enough of the world around it abstracted into the numbers and numerical 'work'.

it's not a pleasant affair. but to be clear, wade in finance and you will in fact, as this vid states, 'know' everything. like cia-niggers, looking down on people and mocking, etc. blah blah blah. but this is only true for the merchant, and yet due to incompleteness, not even true for the merchant. this is the problem of financial intelligence - it is not source, and forgets source, because it cannot do full sourced source in the first place.

cont
cont
if i could pick a single point in the vid, it would be the sections between 25+/- and ending at 27+/- minutes. it's where the bernard runs out of the balls (call it the testosterone free advance of boy-to-early-20/30 youth), descends out of manhood instead of keeping his sanity, and when faced with the complexity of merchantry vs source, calls it evil and light instead, escaping into theology.

his theology. unfortunately.

erratum: here, i was referring to 25-27min mark of the english t of part 1.

dude, you are either a millenial faggot or a clean NSA cubicle sweeper.

This guy clearly mentions:

- Zionism
- Protocols of the Sages of Zion
- Ultra banking system where various Basel Agreements took place.

The shitty idiotic subhuman brain of yours is the culprit of the white goyish submission to the pedophile usurer, the wandering jew.

Also, he talks about RAPING CHILDREN. He talks about naked women, then talks about children. He's implying jewish blackmail here.

Really you post, act and think like a goyish autistic child in extreme deep needs. The guy is implying some themes that you are supposed to either know or study for your own.

BUT alas you are a fat ignorant goy who just can't

BTW I previously mentioned RAUL GARDINI, the guy who self-shot 2 mortal bullets into his own head, allegedly. This guy has links to Switzerland: political funds were funnelled there.

It all comes down to the political crisis called Mani Pulite, greatly supported by Cia James Woolsey and the private investigations agency (((Kroll)))

it isn't clear that he created a bank.

perhaps he has some slight low-lander accent in his dutch. translators are having problems with it. based on the gestalt, i'd say that he capitulated, joined a lecture circuit, and started preaching christianity, we waz all oppressed, we canz all help each other. why he saw what he saw, why this and yet paint an arbitrage, why in fact to reach his artificial solution 'revelant', are in fact all the same 'why'. said another way, he is internally consistent (which is nice), but externally a child, and his solution is ignorant of his own father, while claiming to be father-like (which has only been shown to work as a day care-containment while other people fight on in the back ground).

even if he did/does create his own bank, it will be like banco popular - unable to withstand the work of record keeping against the floods of other banks and their nigs and spics. he himself wants sweeping hyper-expansive system change quickly. that's what he advocates. such an expand-too-fast against the current systems (and any new currency centrals, peripherals, or migrants), is likely have to resort to all the exact same damn problems as what got him 'woke' in the first place.

he does offhandedly, but if you listen closely, there is a faint bi-state of revere accompanying his framing of it as 'evil'. he does not understand, nor confess, and these interactions are narrative fluff between him and the interviewer. quite 'female' and departing from the origin (sob circle magic insanity / circle-jerk tearful ecstasy).

this should be first. because it was, and is, first. and is the only thing the bernard has any right to speak on, because it is clear he did that work to look at that. the rest, not so much.

a penitent un-penance escapist/cuck?

not to say that he should be thrown out. he should go further, and should be left to his own to see if he can. he should stay away from the camera crews though, he does not appear to do well with that audience and ends up pandering.

This. But the thing you need to understand is that the vast majority of us are going to have to accept a much lower standard of living than most people think, to achieve it.

I have no debt, because I refuse to play the jewish game. But on the other hand, I own virtually nothing of any value, because I can't seem to make any money without being willing to play the jewish game.

Having land is probably the key to it all. If you own land, you can grow crops on it, raise some animals on it, fell your own trees and build yourself a log cabin, etc.

But how do you raise the capital for the land without playing the jewish games and going into debt for it? The usual answer is "well just get a job", but how do you do that these days without playing the jewish game and going to (((university))) to get a degree?

Sure, there are jobs you can get without a degree, but those won't pay well enough to allow you to save enough money for land. Plus you need somewhere to live in the meantime. Wat do? Play the jewish game, and pay rent to some parasitic heeb? Live in a van? Where do you get the money to buy a van without playing the jewish game and borrowing at interest?

This isn't going to be easy, but what's necessary is to figure out a process to achieve true independence entirely from scratch. Assume the worst-case scenario; you're homeless, you have no assets, and no savings.

How to achieve independence from the jew without feeding into (((their))) institutions every step of the way?

You are lucky I feel nice today. But just watch the interview after this it is really interesting.
The rest is basically what Holla Forums knows but more from an economic perspective than a political. So he only briefly calls out the jews with the elder scrolls of zion and zionism.

Close any bank account
Build a bunker
train a bunch of Dobermans to attack any hooked nose at first sight, eventually gas them into an oven.

Optimally, live in a country who hasn't a zionist controlled central bank

Mandatory is closing any account. the banking scam is (((their))) oxygen.

Great moments are when he says:

It's not tax evasion, it's tax avoiding (Panam)

It's not money laundering, it's money arrangements (Iraqi Petro-dollars during (((War))))

A real shabboz.

On what land? We're back to square 1.

Gonna need some proof

proof of what?

ye i was lucky enough that my mother bought a large piece of farmland 15 years ago because she wanted to do something with horses on it. It was dirt cheap back then but now it's impossible to find plots like that where i live for a reasonable price.

You could group up with other people and buy a plot of land, and then each tend to your piece of it. As individuals there's only so much we can do, but as group this is possible. And it doesn't even have to be that big tbh.

This is probably the only way it can be done. The next problem set becomes forming the group. You'd need, for want of a better word, Holla Forumsacks. And those I don't know any of irl. (Unless they're supreme masters of hiding their powerlevel)

So you think we should just jump behind any faggot that claims to be a former insider of x consbiracy, and that couldn't possibly be a trapping?

In the words of the late Michael Collins Piper: No matter how beneficial a story might be for the reinforcement of your own story, if it's false then you just shouldn't acknowledge it - and if you have to fabricate events and information to get your points across then you're a disgrace to the truth movement.

but he speaks nothing but the truth

meadhall is a good start if it's still up

Full stop.
Personally I don't think anyone is 'getting behind' anyone else. This man is simply telling people what WE already know. It's another tool for your toolbox. He doesn't need to name names because he likely doesn't have video fucking evidence —- the literal bare minimum as to what passes for 'evidence' in today's CSI-watching world. Hell, people have called out Bill Clinton's name for YEARS as being a rapist. And they either wind up dead, or a political punching bag for the rest of their lives. So name dropping doesn't mean shit.

All these testimonies, from him and countless others over the years, are part of a larger story that is gaining steam. Especially after the last election. Each individual testimony means nothing if it was just that one person's word. Just as no one raindrop if responsible for a landscape-destroying flood, each testimony combines with others to change the atmosphere.

The average normie can dismiss each person individually. As they did for YEARS with the whole NSA spying thing. Deriding it as 'nothing but conspiretard nonsense'. But then it turned out to be true. ALL of it. They really were spying on EVERYONE. They cannot deny it anymore, so they give it a "oh who cares if someone wants to see the boring texts I send my husband/wife".

But they wouldn't be able to do that if that were to happen to a topic such as this. No one is going to be able to say "oh so what they fuck little kids, or kill them, fuck them, and then eat them? Or that they sacrifice children to the Devil?".

No, the thing is that this guy's testimony is another high quality testimony from a 'normal' person. Not some batshit dude living in a Winnebago trailer out in the Arizona desert on BLM land that hasn't showered in 3 years because of 'muh aliens are also watching me. This is a person who is normal, affluent, and apparently has everything to lose by saying this stuff…….so why would he? Unless, he really is completely and utterly morally disturbed by what he's seen and needs to say it so he can sleep at night.

Again, none of these damn things are supposed to be taken in a vacuum. They are supposed to be taken as part of the overall larger narrative. You really don't need individual names. As that commie Stalin once said "Quantity is a quality all it's own".

This. The added bonus is that the guy is very emotional about it, which works better to convince your average normie than logic.

Kind of remains of me of my own awakening to natsoc. I am now up to 108 authors in my book collection, and looking back at what I used to believe about natsoc (infowars-tier ignorant) it's plain to see that if the average normalfag was just given the other side of the story they could teach themselves about the jew in a matter of days.

Not trying to play devils advocate here, but emotional manipulation is a red flag for shill and in light of the truth isn't even necessary to dispell lies and evil

If the man is so bothered by his conscious that he "has to speak out" despite all evidence that he could very likely be 'suicided', would it not make sense that he would become emotional?

In this case, NOT being emotional would be a far greater red flag.

Jew - my tapeworm tells me where to go.

PULL THE TAPEWORM OUTTA YOUR ASS

Exactly

You keep forgetting that nothing he says is disinfo, it's mostly things everyone here knew, but normies don't. I would be worried if he had thrown in some jonestein tier lies in there, but he didn't.

I'm a cowan fuckhead. I don't join that faggot club and I don't let my kids around them. Go suck Jawbulon's three cocks.

The original video had about 18 million views across all channels in a few months. Normies do watch this.

What the unholy fuck I've seen one of those big mantis critters on the screen of my window I didn't know they could harbor such untold evils.

Pan-European Integralist Nationalism without Merkel,without the Couldenhove Khalergi Plan.Ive always wondered if it would be possible to subvert the subverters.Either way the happening must happen for anything to change,and we must be the agents of the happening.

Yeah, I know of a few Crowley fans (hi Chris) here.

Too bad Christ Jesus is more powerful than that faggot.

But then he'd have to stop fucking his friend's kids too, user. :^)

Except this has been tried before and every single private bank like this eventually gets fucked over because of alleged corruption/alleged corruption. Look up Peter Fitzek he tried the same thing.

Yeah it is. deblijeb.nl

Just an ausfalian will be believe this meme, seriously, fun fact, if the christians revolt any day then Usa will be destroyed, i am not trolling, check numbers and yurop isnt relevant anymore.

That depends entirely on the state, Midwest land is cheap af, there is a lot of cheap land in the South also, you can buy over a dozen good acres for less than half the cost of the average McMansion.

If you can't save ~$1000-3000 for a van without debt you have bigger problems than the Jewish debt schemes, kid.

It takes patience and skilled/hard work but becoming well off or at least financially stable/self-sufficient without debt is totally attainable.

In that case you are kind of fucked anyways tbh.

Yeah aryan mythology, kikes despise it because they cant into archetypal psychology and it's in their nature to sublimate and project their twisted values onto everyone and everything. Christianity is aryan myth btw.

Actually is exactly the opposite, brits wasted a lot of money pushing it with the beatles and every pop band after that.
I just quoted this because the other was a mix of nonsense, evangelion was about jew archetypal psychology, every decent civilization sublimate and project their values onto others and the rest is a joke.

KEK
More of this.

Okay Sargon

honestly i'm not sure what you are trying to tell me.

all i wanted to say is that apparently the BIS headquarters is actually its own nation. that's all

Checked and kek'd

So you basically ignore my whole post and point out one thing that we both cant really prove, but either way I was just using it as an example. What I said still stands if you believe what you read in the bible then it all makes sense, any other theories ive heard about the meaning of life just dont hold up.

I agree it isn't the the right solution, but he has the right intention. I'm Dutch so I see the traits of my own race in his body language and at the same time I can understand what he is saying with what intonation. That emotion when he tells about the children ritual and his own childhood is 100% real. If it isn't then he is by far the most amazing actor I have ever seen.

check em

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/06/12/george-soros-son-alex-is-a-spirit-cooker/

be sure to read all comments, lots of information in there

another pillar

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-justice-department-records-forcing-corporations-fund-leftist-groups/

disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/soros-backed-peoples-summit-causes-backlash-among-progressives/

replace 'Charities' with Soros:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592108/Charities-pay-people-traffickers-ferry-migrants.html

WATCH MY FASHY VIDEO GOY REEEE

holy shit youre right Im gonna go back to watching infowars now because emotions = evidence!

fewnags - the more they change, the more they stay the same

This man is an enemy of America, yet he paid off the entire US Senate to do his bidding:

newstarget.com/2017-06-08-evil-globalist-george-soros-declares-trumps-america-is-a-hostile-nation-for-opposing-globalism.html

nihilism, the actual full version instead of the kike lite edition (critical theory, which is only for white things, that the jew uses) works fairly well. But you also need a high IQ so you wont get into degenerate hedonism and lose track of what is important.

Consider this (((your))) last warning

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa-idUSKBN1910Y9

WWII was just a complexified version of WWI, WWIII will be a complexified version of WWII. No matter how it goes down, it's a jewish war to end all jewish wars.

You wouldn't want to mess with Kek. Ever.

voat.co/v/news/1928797

The vast majority of what he's claiming is independently verifiable.
Either you're an idiot or a concern troll.
Yeah, definitely one of the two.

hey joe rogan

VOAT - Reddit Holla Forums for summerfags who can't shill properly here because lurk moar

I don't know whether he is for real but the things he talks about are all correct. The problem is if he creates a bank and fails people will easily categorize him as a scamming charlatan and everything he said with it. I really hope the "plan" he mentioned is more than just his bank.

This user speaks the Truth.

what if i told you, there's one inside your brain right now?

There's thousands of these in your stomach whenever you eat rice, fruit, bread, etc. These parasites control your appetite. There are plenty of diets to purge these jewbugs from your system, which is necessary because they hijack your immune system and cause a fuckload of health issues including cancer.

REMINDER THAT THIS GUY ALSO CONFIRMED PIZZAGATE IS REAL

Also reminder that he lives in R'Dam, the Netherlands. A lot of Holla Forumsacks and most of Dutch GamerGate lives in Rotterdam. Why is there no contact with him yet?

I read somewhere he wanted to create a new coin with the bank. The URA I believe.

you know, i probably remember that thread from old Holla Forums.

that being said. how does it work. is it just natural selection that made these parasites which happened to affect behaviour in a certain way thrive?

It's not just parasites, also being molested/abused as a child makes people become homos too. There's no reason to ever believe there's any such thing as a faggot gene or "being born that way"

Hear me out, I think I know what is going on.

(((They))) are planning to overhaul the entire financial system because of Cryptocurrency. Crypto is the one biggest threat to the established powers; most of the currencies are deflationary rather than inflationary and they are not debt based; most are proof of work literally proof of energy expenditure.

Enter Bancor. Bancor is designed to (((fix))) all of that. It puts the control of cryptocurrencies into the hands of a jewish centralized agency that charges fees for every single action taken, and does so in a way that the central agency becomes eternally enriched at the expense of the community. It also has a similar type of pyramid scheme to the existing system; Bancor sits at the top, fiat below, and local currencies below that.

Funny thing is, there is a bancor paper written in 2010 by the IMF that lays out exactly how all of this will work. imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf

So expect to see a lot more leaks like this Dutch guy. They're going to use these as justification for switching to (((Bancor))). Honestly I think he doesn't realize how he is being manipulated, and is speaking what he thinks is the truth. But in the past, someone like him would be dead by now. Only plausible explanation is that (((they))) are planning to replace the old system with a new one.

Is she dead?

Reminder that in the first part, Isrealites, Child sacrifice and Tavistock is mentioned.

transcript for second interview:

pastebin.com/U1YA4wPY

Bumping for visibility. We need the kikes' heads on pikes by the end of this year.

Thanks.

Thanks user. Well said indeed.

I remember being a normie myself and being so completely subverted as to not question the news or conditioned as to emotionally distince myself from any well defined narrtive told to me.

My slow red pill was actually the DNC leaks, opened my eyes. If it was not for that i'd probably still be stuck inside.

I think whats most important is identifying people that WANT to know. You have to want it, its nothing that can me ultimately forced on to you. Much like, The Matrix. You have to make a choice. There are people out there that want to wake up, who are searching but dont know yet. That's where we and others must come in, not to meet them with contempt but to guide them slowly if we can.

I am actually reading Hitlers Second book now and the Protocols of Zion. Which a year ago I would have just been another nut bag. And also thanks to all you guys.

If I could give you any advice it would be to go slowly with redpills on family and close friends. I'm trying to pick up the pieces with family because I went full 1488 to them like a retard.

Well no shit it does. Every single fucking protocol came true and the only one that hasn't is the establishment of a one world government and guess what's trying to be accomplished now by the those shitty NGOs and the governments like the undemocratic EU superstate?

Even fucking Rockerfeller admitted it and named the Jew on these goals. Finally I don't care what you say but Trump is a fucking Jew puppet failure. The Jews literally voted against him more than anyone else ever more than niggers and spics even as a percentage but he shills for them the most. He still hasn't gone after globalist (((banksters))) as promised either.

Hitler II better be out there preparing or a massive anti-globalist revolution better be fomenting. Hopefully Russia or Pakistan nukes Israel or something in the chaos.

Shut it down!

Not paying taxes while working at an international org is the norm in Switzerland. They spend the money anyway, tax the expenses. Sales tax, VAT gets it eventually.