So this is how democracy dies

So this is how democracy dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like a child crying for over 1 fucking year since his favorite toy was taken from him and he just cannot see the benefits of other better products.

Lol who cares?

Its only fair when big orange cheeto head literally whines on twitter like a five year old about journalists holding him to truth and integrity every day.

He's right people who like Trump are like little faggots. Look at reddipol. They shit up Holla Forums.

HOW WILL BRUMPF EVER RECOVER?

yeah, sure thing man, the major metropolitan areas should dictate policy for the rest of the country.

BENEFITS SUCH AS ICE CREAM SCOOP INEQUALITY?

Well I think he just pissed disney killed him of in this last movie and gave him a 30 sec cameo on TFA.

HAHAHAHAHA, you made me coke on my coffee from laughing. I don't care how much anyone dislikes President Trump no one can say the (((media))) or (((journalists))) are anything more than propagandists with an agenda.

who the fuck cares? If Mark Hamill's shittalking Disney and nuwars that's much more important than his faggy political opinions that only absolute spergs give a shit about. Maybe if you cared more about the culture war Trump wouldn't have the lowest recorded approval ratings of any past president by far from a total media blackout on anything good he does.

Lol

Lmao kiddo, you are a bootlicker

good one

IT'S CREAMSON THEN

Illegal votes don't count.

The resistance was created in 2015 with TFA and Luke isn't a part of it, the OT was about The Rebellion, rebels.

lol

Obama won, get over yourself

I agree, leftypol has been quite a blight on this board

no, it's trump who keeps on talking about it, because that's the most significant thing he's accomplished in a year. you'll notice he was REPLYING to typical trump lies. (what is he at now, 2,000 and counting?)

oh they're pretty high

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Yup a bootlicker who refuses to lick the boots of the people that manipulate news for their ends….
I suggest you look up the definition of boot licker as it is you who seem to want to lick Matt lauers "shoes".

I suggest you kill yourself if you think politicians including your precious DRUMPAL+ALRUMPLDP aren't scum just the same or even below the media.

He just made them admit he's doing something right… xD

DELET THIS

yeah, 3 million illegals obongo himself gave permission to vote.
anyone notice trump had the popular vote until cali was counted.
shit makes you go hmmm

If winning the popular vote mattered trump would of done a ton of rally's in California.

they'd literally say it has been hijacked by the people with a straight face.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

I would not be surprised if his twitter was controlled by Disney and he did not have a say in this. Certainly does not make sense for him to say he loves being a rebel when he just wants out at this point.

inb4 dead

Man, I'm glad I don't have to lean on my fictional career as a rebel to bolster my bragging about losing an election.

he wasn't campaigning for the popular vote. he was campaigning for the electoral vote. and he won that. by a landslide.

the fact that he lost the popular vote only shows that hillary's supporters don't understand the electoral college. otherwise a lot of them probably wouldn't have bothered because they lived in secure blue districts.

He dies in the last jedi.

With all the fake votes and illegals voting for more illegal spics taken into account he did win the popular vote by a landslide. Also, Sheev did nothing wrong, if not for Luke and his rebel friends the galaxy could have enjoyed a long era of peace, stability and security. Instead endless civil wars await and Luke fucked off to a remote planet to hide once he realised his mistake.

Remember how they only tried to force an investigation in a few eastern states, but no one made a peep about California's unusually high turnout?

lets get rid of the electoral college so 4 liberal cities will decide who becomes president

relly makes u tink

damn it mark you aren't supposed to take sides in this shit.

remember how the MSM admitted that there were over a million bogus votes and nobody heard about it?

he was never much to me and luke was always kind of a bland character.
fug im

We liberal urbanites knows what's best for you. We're so intelligent we don't want borders or laws. When you've lived in a city all your life you're most definitively more in touch with reality than the gross white people living out in the countryside.

yet you dont want close proximity to niggers. most of your families live in gated communities with sometimes EXTREMELY VETTED blacks and spics.

maybe 4 u but i grew up idolizing that character, even met the fucker at comic-con.

LOL, you think we're actually going to put our money where our mouth is? It's those white racists that need more diversity enriching, not us. We're already forgiven by the God of progress for being so virtuous.

He must be trying to summon the Trump curse onto himself.

It's already happened.

The twist in TLJ is that Luke is a secret asshole.

There is no such thing as the popular vote

That's some nigger level of stupid.

fuck the mainstream media, they can kiss my ass and all the latenight comedians, fuck cable television in general, wew,

felt good

Lügenpresse.

Idiots side with idiots after all.

As opposed to ignoring the fact that has always been the electoral college that elects the president and not the popular vote. context denial to fit you delusions typical communist.

How many illegals voted Democrap? Really makes you think.

yup millions of illegal aliens, also don't forget convicts, and dead people.

When I voted in California I offered to show them my ID and they said they didn't want to see it. They just gave me the ballot, no questions asked.
I could have voted over and over all day if I wanted to.

Why is that a thing? In my country (Frogistan) you need to have a voter's card and an ID to vote.

I really don't think even 15% of Americans actually understand how their election system works and that it's worked like that for nearly 250 years.
The votes of the people don't actually matter, what matters is what the majority vote in a specific state is. When that happens the state's electors are strongly urged to vote whomever won that state, although they can technically vote for whoever they want.
It's the electors who decide the president, not the people.

It was to protect the right to vote, but now it's just a way for democrats to vote twice.

LOL

That's how they did Hillary's votes. They filled a bunch of buses with niggers and spics then dragged them around all the local voting places.

The only reason dems don't want voter ID cards is that people who don't legally live in the US wouldn't be able to vote.

What's use of that shit?
In normal countries voters just use their normal ID(drivers license, passport etc) so nobody can vote twice anyway.

Anyone else cracking up when the adversary is cartoon frog?
and it's winning

Communists don't use ancient greek voting system. They are progressive.

no it's like the most important position in the world. faggot. you Holla Forumstards don't even take politics seriously yet spend all day talking about it. how sad

easy there, leftardpol. dont you have a cock to suck?

I think Holla Forums sucks enough cop dick for the both of us

The only thing he ever resisted was acting lessons.

Also of note is that it was a minority of the nation that took part in the elections full stop, the majority are already aware that it is a rigged system and the president is just a puppet. This election was the lowest common denominator on both sides spazzing out at each other and thinking that their ziocuck candidate was actually going to help them out, it's just a bread and circus and yet there are still retards on this site that shill for the ZOG emperor despite that. Really makes you question what the average IQ is here. If we judge it by the shitskin that makes most of the posts I would guess it is around the 70 mark.

This.

I thought democracy dies when the homogeneity of the people of a high-IQ nation is destroyed?

No they don't… they use an ancient russian one :')

what did he meme by this?

Why haven't liberals read de tocqueville? Is it because there aren't enough laser guns and shitty ironic quips?

Uggh, another dead white male pushing patriarchal Eurocentric political views. TRY READING SOME WOMENS' AND POC HISTORIES.

Are all drumpflets this retarded? How dead people are supposed to even vote?
serious question tho, how? t. non amerifat

I don't buy it. Trump had EVERYONE against him. The PtB have shown that they can do voter fraud through the voting machines, dead people on rolls, etc.
I believe they pulled EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK AND STILL LOST. I'm guessing the real results WERE A LANDSLIDE.

Once again just sort of ignoring your BO is an actual cock-sucking tranny.
Hey at least they aren't a Turkroach.

It's living people using the identities of dead people to vote multiple times.

BTFO

lel

Now I don't feel all that bad about Disney probably going to off him now that they don't need him any more.

jesus that vivian is hideous

nice cringebait

oh I dare twitter to ban trump. they wont do it though. they dont have the balls. Trump draws more eyeballs to the site.

they all are, shitbean
FUCK OFF WEEB

5 minutes in paint

Yeah didn’t notice the KIA plug, still that place wouldn’t have been necessary if goons like you hadn’t ruined gg here where it belonged.

Its still shit, its unsalvageable let it go fam

I wonder who could be behind this post…

How is this a bad thing?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

No really, how would it be a bad thing? Larger cities with more people should have more of a sway.

t. Mark

You are of no use to Disney any more, you even pissed them off by going off script.

It's got something to do with those cities being sanctuaries for illegals, jews and shitskins, basically everything that doesn't deserve recognition.

So the people who grow the food and actually fuel the economy should be subservient to parasites who fuel money speculation and bureaucracy? Naw son.

this is how free speech dies

BE LESS OBVIOUS

there were full of integrity with that guy who owned the rangers screaming his head off about WMDs and terrorists in Iraq

Any idea when he goes to bed so I can get a decent discussion going for a while?

No genius, the point is making sure the people who are important have the same representation as gibmedats in large urban areas. Stay butthurt about the electoral college.

That awkward moment when you realise that there are actual patriotards shilling for the democratic system and the ZOG emperor on this board right now.

plumpf is NOT my president

You'll be mad about this until you die

Then why are you having this conversation, dumbass? Don't pretend to be non-bias after getting called out