Straight up not even hiding it

Straight up not even hiding it

So which user is going to bite the bullet for the rest of us and tell us why it's terrible?

But that isnt even the original poster

Everyone knows the special editions are better user

Its more fun when all anons are finding whats wrong. Those were the best threads right before Holla Forums fell into the shitter

I wont sit down and watch Disney's Nu Wars ever, under no condition

SHUT UP FAGGOT! Holla Forums IS NEVER CHANGED FAGGOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP

Do you even mspaint bro?

Isn't it funny how the whole, act like a retard and retards will flock to you thinking they are in good company is true? 4chan legit has the worst taste in women and film. It's fucking amateur hour over there.

Surprised there wasn't a spike in 2011 because that year felt like a mini 2007 in terms of newfaggotry.

It honestly doesn't feel like 50 million people browse image boards considering they don't move that fast.

90% of the traffic is probably FBI lurkers.

why did they make luke look evil? what the shit

And why would they? ESB is loved by reddit and the plebs.

Why hide it? Embrace it

Fuck you

Can you imagine all the damage the shitposting here would do to the brain of someone who had to lurk this board eight hours a day, five days a week.

what's up with the Jewish star?

Try 7 days a week.

The best thing is, there's no real boss here to answer to. All I do is sit here eating snickerdoodles and make shit up for the weekly report.

Really how so?

I literally never acknowledge anything past VI IRL. feelsgoodmane.

Prehistoric Holla Forums was just an empty board, before gamergate.

Mark Hamill could still play old Luke in an entire saga of his own, but they prefered to kill him off to prop up some nobodies.

Were the knights of Ren even shown in this movie? It seemed like they'd be important but they've disappeared.