Trump faces backlash over $3M Holocaust Museum cuts

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
archive.is/4a6CC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NAxGl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needs to face frontlash and see which two groups stack up and are more valuable to society.

Goyim what are you doing?

Cutting $3 million out of $54 million.

Yes, this is jew logic. If you don't increase a government budget, it's a "cut".

Jew logic is seeing giving $54M to your enemies instead of $57M as something to celebrate.

top kek

baby steps

Fucking Jews, always bitching about something. Why the FUCK is there even a holohox museum in the USA?!

I went when I was younger and thought it was retarded back then.

It's god damn sickening.

The only reason shitskins even support this shit is because it's literal AIDS to the white populace, just like all Jewish shit. They're an AIDS virus infecting white people, that's letting the nigs and wetbacks take from the white man's pocket.

Uhh…

anti-slide bump.

man someone is mad, like real mad, they usually limit themselves to nighttime raid, now they doing it day in day out, its glorious!

To think that 3 millions dollars could have gone towards more EBT cards.

Don't fucking work for reactionaries.

We didn't choose to marry ZOG. We were born under its rule.

Because Americans are the only people who believe the Jews' lie.

BUT OP, I HAVE MY DRUMPF FOLDER SO FULL WITH ZIONIST CONNECTIONS TO DELIVER IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS IN THIS BOARD

In all seriousness, freezing the budget is a baby-step. A good step, but not the best.

What's wrong with being a reactionary?

This. Shit's gonna be like an onion, peeling away layers at a time. Patience and tenacity are our strongest tools right now.

What a waste this had great meme potential

This is the killshot right here for anyone confronted with some kike screeching about this story.

We can meme "double the cut for double the fun".

it's never that

Lad there's more than simply "a" hall of cost museum here, they're everywhere for fucks sake a town with a population of 4k is likely to have a fucking kike altar

Now, using YogsCast to meme for a Minecraft workers party would be hilarious.

Are you unfamiliar with the use of the term in linguistics and argumentation

Good goy. Don't publicize it when the jews weaken. Only full gassing. Cause that will happen all of a sudden without momentum in it's wake.

Not a single museum dedicated to the millions who where massacred by communism in the good ole' USA.

But hundreds, if that thousands of such places dedicated to the kikes.

Are they sending the shekels to mossad or what? From a quick googling startpaging, the Louvre seems to cost only ten times that, has actual historical artifacts and is much larger (or so I hope).
It doesn't even make sense to have a holohoax museum in the US anyway, even if it had happened (ww2 museums are a different matter). Where's the museum to the german slaves the US kept in its soil during and after the war?

Over a billion dollars every 20 years to put some lampshades, ashes and holographic Anne Franks on display. God damn.

6,000,000ⅈ people died in the holocaust, and Trump wants to take 50 cents from each of them!

user, they weren't 'slaves', they were prisoners of war, and Geneva allows for forcing manual labor from prisoners of war.
Remember that for when (((they))) are the prisoners of war.
It's just (((Geneva))).

I can go on all day long, user. (((Special interests))).

Which means the top 10% are earning an average salary ~162K / year. Not bad for spreading lies.

There is no limit to the hand-grubbing is it?

A hundred grand each for tour guides and clerks to guilt trip children about Muh holohoax.

I don't want to defend the kikes, user, but that is a misinterpretation of data. The "average" does not mean the bottom-workers earn the average, exactly because there is a 60% discrepancy in the top 10%.

It would not surprise me in the least if the bottom workers earn barely above minimum wage and the top 3 kikes earn about 10% of the total income.

He's not saying there's anything wrong with it. He's saying a slow and steady approach doesn't work for reactionary movements and he is correct.

Who owns the property the museum is on? I have a feeling most of this money is being siphoned off by some kike, possibly through the lease.

Hall of cost museums.
I counted them all up once actually every one that I could find I maybe missed a couple.
There is around 20 some 3 in Tx, 3 In FL,
I think 3 in CA the rest are scattered around major cities.
There is one here in the Detroit metro area and I have always wanted to visit it but my criteria is to go with a jew.
I have never been able to get one single jew that I know to go to the holy center with me. One told me "OHHHH it would be too painful I am afraid" and I asked him wouldn't it be much nicer if that many jews did not die?
Would you be happier if only around 300K jews died? He had to answer yes. But the reason I wanted to go with a jew is it would be like shooting fish in a barrel to point out all the faked ass pictures I am sure they have there.
The other thing I have been told is they have a gigantic picture of Hitler at the from entrance I am sure I could say something innocently that would trigger the ever loving fuck out of them.
Now after years of looking at this shit I bet I could look at every picture and say this is a fake and here is why.
Or see the big pile of shoes in a box and say how many shoes are there?
Then say the box has a false top it is not full this is no different than a Ripley museum.
It would be tons of fun and hopefully I could get kicked out as well.

64 Cucks! 64 Cucks in congress!

yes I suppose the jews that aren't dying in islamic attacks is more important than the lives of countless dead, beaten or raped goyim around the world.

Those wood dowels aren't going to polish themselves.

Wow, Hitler was a big guy!

Wonder what the curator makes each year. You know that fucking rat is sitting on a big piece of cheese.

Can you take my picture with him?

Kek, this would do it.

Names. We need names.

it's a shame Simon ended up being so pozzed

But what about the 6 gorillion OP? Did anyone stop to think of the 6 gorillion?

Which ones are Jews?

64 fucking faggots crying that Jews get $3m less than their regular $36m. I'd bet my life that the majority of these faggots don't even know the specifics they just were told muh holocaust money gone and are cycling furiously, the uninformed ignorant rubes.

I'll memorialize them when I'm finally done building my Auschwitz model for my model train set.

Cut it all except for a skeleton crew for operational expenses. I mean, are they adding more exhibits regarding other genocides in history? not fucking likely.

Trump should propose legislation that forces them to split their budget with a new Holodomor museum.

Well, if the budget isn't increased to account for inflation then it technically is a cut.

1.5% is inflation for SS. This is 5%. That's what I'm talking about.

I haven't watched Yogscast since I was like 13. Then it was just a couple of nerdy guys playing Minecraft. What happened? (Sage for offtopic)

Well fuck me

No shit. These sort of things operate as money-laundering slush funds for the international jew.

They probably used the basement to stage 9-11.

i wonder how the fuck 30 kg of a regular normal kid turned into ash is so small to fit in there.

Oy, you wanted WHOLE dead jew child. That's anuddah 30 shekels.

This. These jews literally found a way to sell a pile of dirt.

What the hell even goes in a holocaust museum anyway? It's not like they have any evidence to put on display.

:)

You have to PAY to get into that museum, and people are force fed into it all the time. Cut all the funding and audit those fuckers.

Must be rough standing around in the air conditioning for 6 hours a day herding goyim around fake exhibits. For only $99k a year too. Starvation wages that is.

(checked)
Thanks user I knew Holla Forums could add some great ideas for my trip if I ever get the chance to go.
I love holocaust threads when I was first a lurker there was a major thread with tons of content on it but sadly I really didnt understand how chan boards worked and I didn't save every cool image that was ITT. I thought it would be on the board forever and then I could not find it any more.
But reading that thread I thought OMG this place is cool they understand WTF is going on.
From then on I was hooked on Holla Forums

The official site says entry is free but you have to pay a $1 transaction fee to reserve a ticket.

Nonetheless these thieving yids should be de-funded of all tax payer monies immediately.

archive.is/NAxGl

Fucking hell that's insane.

Still giving 54 million to basic Soviet Russian Jew NKVD propaganda. Actually being this cucked.

He's just fucking with them at this point.

That's not what he's saying and I didn't ask you faggot.

Well, the president is not a fan of fake news, after all.

Goddammit Mr. Bones, this isn't the ride I asked for.

Typo. Million

Maybe not even that, I dunno, but the fucker has money.

I want to massacre all nu-males

never forget the 6 grazillion

(CHECKED)

Not only is this possible, I can see this happening if we ever actually get an audit.

For Jews.

$51 million? What do those dumb kikes need $47 million for?

3 GORILLION GOYIM MULTIPLY THAT BY 2 AND IT IS 6 GORILLION IT IS LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH AND HITLER PUT 11 GORILLION IN DA OVENS TRUMP IS HALFWAY TO BEING HITLER

I can't believe those fucking kikes get $54 million a year to run that garbage. Give me that once give me 1/3 of that and I'll start my own farm and produce something useful for the country.

Underrated post

Because of middle school field trip packages which all include the hall of cost

The 50 cents apiece is for Charon to finally get all those dead jews off the shores of the Styx.

As much as I admire your enthusiasm, I did actually get kicked out of a holocaust museum and almost arrested because of it.
Got kicked out because someone made an off hand comment about the price of the entry fee that sounded more like he was saying the holocaust itself was a jewish institution. You know how it is.

Precisely why you would never be granted the funds. Anything that does not further the kvetchings of minorities and subversion of America is dangerous.

You may have just accidentally revealed the truth about the supposed chambers at camps. Deaths were actually caused by a mass oy vey fueled flatulence. People have died in their own bed when great gas passing overnight in a room with little to no fresh air. With so many chosen ones cramped together it is entirely plausible that they gassed themselves.

I'll take a dozen, but I need fresh ones

and the holocaust museum is also a 501c3 so they don't pay taxes

This. This is how and why I went to the one in Washington D.C. I'm pretty sure this stop on the trip is why the entire trip is a pretty good deal, they attempt to indoctrinate you even further so they likely cover some of the costs. When I first began questioning the holohoax I remember thinking back to the holohoax museum and how it convienantly doesn't prove any genocide happened whatsoever and it relied on videos of bodies being bulldozed into pits, and an actual giant pile of shoes to prove that the nazis genocided 600,000,000 jews. They also have shower heads there that are obviously just shower heads made for water and signs all over the place forbidding you to video tape or take pictures of anything for obvious reasons.

I always thought that kindly german civilians donated the shoes for the inmates that is the reason there were so many extra shoes left over.

BUT
TRUMP
IS
A
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW
-ish shill

can't have those or else people will realize the jerries treated the jews better than we treated the jerries

muh $6 million

There's also one in Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Uruguay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums

I've never seen a holocaust museum.
What is the holocaust museum displaying exactly? Shower diorramas? Ash piles?

You know, the Holocaust memorial would be worth every fucking penny of tax payer money if it occurred to the Jews to actually reflect on WHY they were persecuted in the first place.

I just hope ZOG's rule will be ogre in my lifetime.

Gotta make sure Argentina doesn't get complacent with all those Nazis still running around.

You'll need to make those yourself.

I'm curious about this as well. What do they put on display? Is is just lots of stories from the "survivors"?

On that note, what exactly do they spend all that money on? They're obviously not expanding their collection or processing records.

Another shekel for a good goy.

mother fuckers. This right here. This needs to be made into an info graph. I work in large scale development and you could build a new god damned museum every year with that budget. This needs more investigation and spreading to the masses.

Save this before it gets taken down:
www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/20161019-2015-16-annual-report.pdf
From their own fucking report they had an increase in net assets of almost 29 million dollars due to private donations. So he could cut it a further 29 million dollars and they would still pay all of their expenses.

Went to the one in LA as punishment.
Will answer more questions if you got any.

Any child sex slave trades in the basement?

Remember the 3 million, goyim!

SHILLS BTFO

underated post

Just think if DT is in for 8yrs & -3mil per year that -24 mil & with inflation that'll be about 1 trillion in savings