Anti-Shariah rallies set for weekend worry Muslim leaders

Violence Concerns Mount In Roseville As Anti-Islam Group Plans March

Inside a mosque in the college town of Eugene, a half-dozen men prostrated themselves on a carpet while another man led the midday prayers. Over their melodic recitation came a tapping sound as a locksmith installed higher-grade locks on the front door.
The worshippers at the Eugene Islamic Center are worried about their security. A man recently appeared outside the mosque and threatened to kill Muslims.
Barely two weeks later, an assailant stabbed two men to death and wounded a third on a commuter train in Portland, 110 miles (180 kilometers) to the north. The victims were trying to protect two teenage girls, one of whom was wearing a hijab, as the man shouted anti-Islamic slurs.
Looking ahead, Muslim leaders and others are concerned about anti-Shariah, or Islamic law, marches planned for Saturday in Seattle and about two-dozen other U.S. cities, saying the marches are really anti-Muslim. They consider the incidents in Portland and Eugene, and other recent anti-Muslim crimes in America, part of an alarming trend that came to the forefront in last year’s presidential election with far-right activists portraying Islam — and all Muslims — as a threat.
“Our Muslim community is feeling a tremendous amount of stress and pressure,” said former Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn, who plans to attend a counter-rally Saturday. “It’s important for local leaders to express solidarity and make clear we stand against bigotry, against racism and with our Muslim neighbors in the state and beyond.”

apnews.com/e202217afa7e4881ab33f2453f592d7f/Anti-Sharia-rallies-this-weekend-worry-Muslim-leaders

ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — What’s being called a nationwide day of action against Muslims is expected to happen across the country this Saturday, June 10. In Roseville, “Act for America”- the group known for spreading anti-Islamic messages- has planned a march. The rally is expected to take place at the Fountains Shopping Center, but it’s being met with opposition by another group holding a counter-protest right across the street at the Galleria Mall.
Counter-protestor Brad Hill says, “We weren’t okay with that a hate group coming to Roseville with no response.”
When Hill found out that ‘Act for America– a conservative-right wing group was holding a march to protest Islam, his group organized its own rally.
“Our message is opposite of theirs. Our message is inclusiveness and love instead of hate,” said Hill.
Hill is part of “Roseville Resistance”- a left-wing grassroots group- that plans to counter-protest in a “Unity Rally.”
“The idea is to peacefully stand up for our Muslim brothers and sisters.”
But protests and counter-protests like these have turned viciously violent before. In 2016, at the state Capitol, a massive riot broke out as alt right and anti-fascist groups clashed. Ten people were stabbed and others injured.

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/06/08/violence-concerns-mount-in-roseville-as-anti-islam-group-plans-march/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/391814-anti-sharia-marches-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY NEED TO BE WORRIED
THEY NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA

Heard the NPR heebs kvetching about this this morning. Should make for some /comfy/ livestreams tomorrow.

A mudshit attack?
Those haven't been in their interests lately though. People are starting to wake up to the mud problem.
What kind of false flag are you thinking though?
I'm wondering if the event won't be cancelled.

WE NEED TO PROTEST AGAINST THE PERNICIOUS INFLUENCE OF ISLAM AND ITS SHARIA SUBTERFUGE. ARABS OWN HOLLYWOOD, ARABS OWN THE MEDIA, AND THEY'RE TRYING TO CONVERT US TO ISLAM!!1111

It's great (rage inducing) whenever these ackbar fucks get some faggot to bring up the relentless persecution of mudslimes (that one bus schizo, some people saying words) when in the first 2 weeks of their holy month there's been like 1k casualties and 74 FUCKING ATTACKS

Rope yourself shitskin.

We can hate sandniggers and Kikes at the same time.

But not while participating in invents held by an organization that has "standing with Israel" as one of its central issues.

These marches are not against Muslims, but the strict application of Islam known as Sharia Law. They're basically pro-homosexual and pro-feminist rallies against traditional religious morality. If you attend one, you're a cuckservative. Expect to hear "ISLAM THROWS GAYS OFF ROOFS AND STONES WYMYN, THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE" over and over again.

But even if these marches were explicitly against the presence of Muslims, what's the point of that? Muslims are the same minuscule proportion of the US population as Jews, yet not anywhere near as powerful and poisonous to us.

As opposed to Europe, the kikes encourage anti-Islam sentiment in America to promote sympathy for Zionism and allow the goyim with conservative inclinations to harmlessly vent their "nativist" frustrations. Undoubtedly there are many Zionist Jewish organizers and supporters of this thing.

Nice meme. You're not doing a very good job of hating kikes if you're literally marching with them. You're making an excuse for your cuckoldry that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Well… damn. That's a boner kill.

I live nearby.
Should I go? Yay or nay? I don't have a smartphone so I will have no contact with Holla Forums during this time and naturally am not gonna be able to post updates.

Anything that antagonizes Muslims and makes them fearful of white people is productive.

Bring a camera at least. Report back with your findings afterwards.

If I had to guess, on the assumption a false flag will occur, it will be (((skinheads))).

Maybe, don't have a normal camera either. Brother's on 4/pol/ and does own a smartphone so I might be able to meet up with him at the protest if I can convince him.

This.

How very civic…
Still probly gonna go, but:

Well… at least I can be sure this isn't a (((neo-nazi))) false flag.

Holy shit niggers, I'm a Roseville Native and cant believe my city made it on here. anyways, I'm definitely now going to this protest thing. Welcome to Placer County, 1488

Oh, and sorry if I come off as attention whoring with all these posts, but I'm going to be riding transit to the event and the bus stop's at the galleria where the counter protest is being held. I'll be dropped off into enemy lines and cross the street to make it to my side. Any chance of bike locks?

But user, we can't allow muds to throw our gays off the roof. They are OUR gays and WE get to throw them in the bog.

The ACLU standing up for the rights of anti-Islam protesters? What timeline is this?

Ok I am in Utah near SLC. I WANT TO PROTEST THESE MOTHER FUCKERS but there seems to never be any true patriots in my area. I GUESS ILL GO DO IT ALONE. I have a smartphone so if my solo protest proves to be interesting i will report.

How new are you?

You are going back to your desert shithole, Ahmed. And you can pray to your pedophile and pagan moon demon that we don't follow you back after how much you've pissed us off.

There needs to be big signs that say things like:

MOHAMMAD
RAPED
CHILDREN

ISLAM
ERASES
SOCIETY

WE ARE NOT EUROPE,
WE WILL NOT SUBMIT

Optimally the more people who come out against Islam the better. These dirty fucks need to know they are NOT welcome here as the progression of Islamic immigration plays out the same fucking way every single time. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but acceptance of Islam cannot be allowed or we WILL reach a point of no return.

Wtf I love Mohammed now

wtf I love Muhammad now

wtf I love Muhammad now

The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

>>>/halfchan/

wtf I love newfags now

You are literally exhibiting newfag behavior.

How the fuck did this meme even start? Do people just subconsciously accept that you'd have to be a nigger, sandnigger, or have a nigger-tier intellect to be able to fullheartedly believe this shit cult?

In conversation, I have heard this explained in one or both of the following ways:
These usually are placed alongside:

Don't lump ancestral European religion in with islam you fucking disinfo kike.

My favorite part is when they defend this with "He didn't consummate the marriage (meaning: fuck her) until she was 12" or some shit.

Oh yeah. Of course a Muslim can't wait 6 years to start boning his wife.

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

A wave of anti-Muslim rallies will sweep nearly 30 cities across America on Saturday, in a move by far-right activists that has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

The so-called “anti-Sharia” rallies have been organized by Act For America, which claims to be protesting human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The planned demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.

A coalition of 129 national and local organizations amplified concerns on Friday in a letter urging mayors to denounce the marches, which also coincide with Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslims fast during the daylight hours. At least one planned rally was canceled in Portland, Oregon, where two men were fatally stabbed last month while defending two Muslim women from a man who taunted them with racial slurs.

In some cities, hundreds of protesters will take to the streets to counteract the anti-Muslim marches. One such event is the Fasting 5K, a marathon to take place in 10 major US cities and Toronto.

Most of the time Muslims don't defend this. They call you a liar, and say none of that is in the Quran.

Technically they are correct, the stories about Mohammad raping his child bride are in "Hadith", AKA the life and stories of Mohammad.

bump

Interesting how there are suddenly all these "Muslim groups" and "Muslim community leaders" despite there being almost no Muslims in the US.

t. Achmed

Hating muslims is a gateway drug to hating jews. Jews know this and is why the promote muslims. Reconquista soon.

He can try saying that after they've tried to survive without government protection and welfare. They wouldn't last a decade without either.

Sacramentofag checking in. I love the thought of shit going down in Roseville of all places.

For the record, Roseville is a medium-well off adjunct to the northeast of Sacramento. It's sandwiched between the purest white trash in the trailer parks near the railyards in the west, and the wealthy whitebread to the east in Granite Bay. There are plenty of spics to go around, but the Galleria Mall is northwest of town, between the trailer parks and the retirement communities, such as Sun City. Old white people. Boomers in golf carts. Lots of liberal tolerance, but with an eye toward property values.

When Hill found out that ‘Act for America– a conservative-right wing group was holding a march to protest Islam, his group organized its own rally.

Nobody will fuck with them. Roseville PD and Placer Sheriff's Department are both hard as nails and full of fascists, but they've probably been told to keep things respectable.

Hill is part of “Roseville Resistance”- a left-wing grassroots group- that plans to counter-protest in a “Unity Rally.”

You have no idea how fucking tired I am of hearing this in California. They push it in schools. They brainwash the children to be good slaves of the system, and this is the outcome. It's as if our white culture has AIDS and can't protect itself.

Paper tiger ideology. I can tell you from experience that virtually none of these people have ever sat down and thought through their "beliefs." California is full of weasel-people who will twist into whatever ideological shape is popular, and when the wind shifts, they'll effortlessly forget they ever thought anything different.

That's the good news. These conformist "anti-racist" assholes are only doing it because they've been told their whole lives that it's virtuous. When the mood shifts, they'll be out throwing rocks at the deportation trains.

Fortitude.

Duh, Brown people can't be racist.

They're wrong and not wrong, at the same time. The hatred comes from both them being non-white and being Muslim. They haven't tested their premise by asking if the West would like some white Muslims from white countries.

Well, are they anti-Shariah or aren't they? Are those quotes there to make us think that the group is cool with Shariah in secret?

These are not mutually-exclusive propositions. A group may be an anti-Muslim hate group and support human rights. In fact, they sort of have to. As for the proposition that the SPLC might be Patient Zero for kike lies, well that can't be said by CBS13 Local.

Good. I have a mosque in my neighborhood (in the same area as this event) and it's built like a fucking fortress. It's only two stories tall, but I saw them building it with steel I-beams and thick, bulletproof walls. The place is a bunker. When the zombies attack, I'm heading there and clearing out the muzzie infestation. It'll be the perfect holdout.

By the way, they named it, in Arabic, "The Mosque of Peace." I sure feel safer now. Thanks, Jews, for this enriched community!

The moment whites either have no power or they get so pissed off they start killing them, they're going to back off their definition and pretend they never said it.

The real victims here are white nationalists and the backlash they'll face because of one or two crazy berniebros #I'llGasWithYou

I just wonder of who might participate in such counter-protest?
Well hello there.

Spread rumors of an ISIS cell using that place as an ammo cache and explosives storage. Use recent stories from Germany and Russia about Hidden Weapons in Mosques for use by terror cells.

THERE WAS ONCE A TIME WHEN JEWS WERE 18% OF EUROPES POPULATION AND ON THE RISE…

wtf i love taking bait now

Will do. The place is surrounded by a discreetly walled neighborhood that's virtually 100% Muslim. They have nice houses, so I'm guessing it's money from abroad, but they've got to be violating Fair Housing laws in there not that the fucking government would give a shit. Every Friday I see sullen young men standing around in front of the place, glowering at traffic.

If you prioritized your racial enemies properly, you'd realize it's a waste of time. Mestizos (30% of the US population) and even Poos-in-Loos (5% of the US population) are more numerous than Muslims. All hating Muslims accomplishes in America is sponsoring a disregard (and even support) for Zionist wars. Otherwise, it's just a steam-vent.

Funny meme, but I don't see how marching along with "based homos and feminists and Jews who oppose Islamic bigotry" will ever lead to us purging these people ourselves. We need to make clear that we're opposed to "truliberals who hate Islam because it's bigoted." If we attend their marches, we should be half-supporting and half-protesting them.

This is your brain on semitism.

You are disregarding my argument. I am not a Semitic partisan. I am open to attending such rallies, but we need to make clear how we differ from the normalfag "ISLAM IS BIGOTED" perspective, that the Jews benefit from.

Nobody should be supporting anything. We should be protesting immigration. Everyone has a different reason for hating shitskins, but the most important thing is that they leave.

Can you imagine how much aryan dick this fucking slut gets?

If we redpilled whites wanted to sleep with her, she would just scoff at us in disgust as she darts to one of her aryan bulls to "protect" her and beat us to a pulp

I fucking hate muslim women!!!

1 Shekel has been deposited into your account, good goy!

This faggot.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Holla Forums YOU FUCKING PROJECTING KIKE!!

IT'S BECAUSE OF SUBHUMAN BETACUCKS LIKE YOU THAT THE WOMAN PROBLEM HAS GONE OUT OF CONTROL! LOOK AT GERMANY, WHERE BIRTHRATES ARE THE LOWEST WORLDWIDE! LOOK AT FUCKING INDIA, THEIR BIRTHRATES WERE HALVED IN 30 YEARS AND IN ANOTHER 30 YEARS THERE WILL BE NO INDIAN BABIES! LOOK AT FUCKING MEXICO, WHERE THEIR BIRTHRATES ARE GETTING VERY CLOSE TO OUR DECLINING ONES! LOOK AT JAPAN, WHERE BIRTHRATES ARE THE SECOND LOWEST IN THE WORLD!

If you attend a political march, you endorse the platform of the organizers by default unless you clearly signal where you disagree with them.

We need some sort of way to both show up to these things and steer it in our direction. We need to "crash" the Zio-cuckservative parties. Carrying provocative signs like "WHITE SHARIA" could be the way. We can explain to common White people that they don't have to base their opposition to Islam and other issues in leftist moral ethics - within the Kosher sandwich. Not only is it politically ineffective, but it doesn't even stop leftists from calling them "racists." They need to become full-fledged fascists who oppose Islam not because it's "bigoted," but because it's a competing civilization that is fundamentally incompatible with what we inherited from our European ancestors.

Hating homosexuals and stoning feminists does not make Islam "primitive"; it makes it powerful, and that's why Muslims are viewed as such a threat today. We need to regain our own vitality and return to traditional values, a system closer to Islam than modern liberalism.

WATCH OUT, NAZIS!

Point taken.

I guess I slept too late for the anti-islamization protests in my city, but I've been toying with an irl meme idea.
Gather sources (like that video where the woman narrates what happens as the muslim pop rises:
And basically put up false flag flyers calling for the increased islamization of the area. Something like
Or something slightly more subtle to hand up near the kebob shops.
For extra fun
Enjoy chaos.

AW YEA IT'S KICKIN OFF LADS
rt.com/usa/391814-anti-sharia-marches-us/