Continuing Antifa felony arraignments in DC

Over two hundred Antifa were arrested and charged with felonies during their riots on President Trump's inauguration day. Two dozen have already been arraigned, fifty are scheduled for today, with more to come in the coming weeks.

http:// narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/09/over-50-antifa-have-felony-arraignments-in-dc-today/
https:// archive.is/aInPT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGDrTeCmlVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess the antifa got their wish and can now call themselves true niggers

Now if they ever get around to locking Hillary up, they can stay true to their claims of "I'm with her", in prison.

bump

Rofl, as if their prospects of ever getting jobs with their worthless degrees could have gotten lower! Well, they sure showed us, now McDonalds won't hire them!
I hope they get prison time. They'll have no friends, no allies, only routine abuse and beatings by everyone.

There they have the most opportunity to fight the fascist system! If they can make it out of the jail they're going to live in for 15 years, they'll really show those fascists. Especially the females that come out 30 lel

How much you want to bet that half of them will join the aryan brotherhood.

HENAGHAN, KAYLA R
ASHER, KRISTEN L
HILL, SAHSA S
RUSSELL, RACHELL P
WINSOR, CHRISTINA S
NAGY, CHLOE S
DEMARTE, HANNA
KELLY, KRISTINA
GRISHKEVICH, ANASTASIYA
LEE, ELISA Y
KASEMAN, ZOE
BURD, DEBORAH J
DUNLEAVY, KATHERINE R
ARMBRUSTER, NICOLE
RANDAZZO, STEPHANIE
HIGBY, HEATHER L
LAGESSE, ELIZABETH
MARTIN, HANNAH E
PHIPPS, EMELINE
HABERMAN, KILEY

Well that's one way towards gun control I suppose.

Underrated post

Nothing. They brotherhood would purge them, while the nigs and spics rape and abuse them. They will have no friends in prison.

Grishkevich, Kaseman, Haberman.
THREE DOWN!

bump

Someone get some sneaky pics or vids of them getting arraigned. I want to see tears

Oops, wrong one.

What happens to gangless whites in prison? Not everyone joins a prison gang and I don't think that the ones that don't would be passed around like a cheap whore.

user, bad news..

The only way to not be taken advantage of is to be strong, mind your own business, and not take shit from anyone. Guess how many of those three they would fail.

If leftism was genetic I'd be happy, but these are just brainwashed idiots. My only regret is that they aren't ours but someone else's mindless shocktroops. Now I gotta pay for their room and board for a decade using my taxes.

who do you think does the brainwashing? who do you think let's them sit in front of the electric jew box? these people cannot become parents

Well shit. I thought joining a gang is basically a life commitment, they own you after you join. No shit antifa is going to be the local punching bag but if a normal white or even a racialy aware white is dumped in there they are forced into the drug and murder trade.

bump

Nagy (Hungarian and Jewish) is bit more obscure, but I can't believe you missed Asher.

on the plus side, there is a decent probability they'll become redpilled from the experience, right?

I like that woman

this motivator gets me everytime

bumpity

I was tired and pretty distracted honestly.

Hahhahahahaha! They'll be lucky to survive!

All three.

This whole thing genuinely makes me erect.
I mean this in the most literal and non-ironic way possible, knowing that these goddamn traitors are going to face real consequences and very likely get killed makes my penis hard as a steel beam.

Well, if you are Autistic, like many/most of the people on here, then you would probably be put in a Special Housing Unit (SHU), Protective Custody (PC), or some sort of metal health ward.

Regardless of the charges, most of those arraigned are not going to do any real penitentiary time. Unless of course they have some serious prior convictions.
Max probation terms and restrictions on their public "activities" will likely be the outcome for the majority.

Not sure who's promoting this particular compilation so I won't embed it. Worthless hippies getting the shit kicked out of them is always fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGDrTeCmlVs

What did you do?

Heres a fun thing some anons can do
Step one. dress in the same black clothing and masks as Antifa
Step two integrate into the "black block"
Step 3. At a designated signal when all or most Antifa are facing the same direction spray paint using a stencil or snamp a swastika on to the backs of as many of them as you can before droping your stuff and melting back into the block

Threaten my ex. Mother-in-law/sister-in-law.

Don't worry. Most leftard girls are ugly as sin and genetically mentally unstable.

Is this meme logistically viable?

Not really. There are far more practical options for systematically eliminating communists.
There are many methods that could also provide additional benefits at the same time, such as clearing old minefields, forced hard labor, working with CBRN (without proper safety equipment), medical testing, weapons testing, etc..

That field looks like it could use some fertilizer.

It matters not whether "most" left girls are ugly, because there are so many more lefty chicks that in absolute numbers there are way more hotties on the left than right.