Phone game encourages you to go outside and catch pokemon in nature

What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jKBrK
nianticlabs.com/jobs/
ingress.com/intel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guess you'll have to go to the city to get your pokemons fuccboi

I have full LTE coverage where I am. It's generated based on traffic data from roads.

I'll never understand it. I get a game when I want to play it. I don't collect lesser games to play later. Did you take a break from videogames for a long time and are catching up?

It's generated based on cellular usage data, nothing to do with roads whatsoever.
OP is exactly correct, even if he is a faggot.

it's almost like they can't survey and datamine uninhabited land or something.

If you live in the country then you don't need Pokemon.

You have real life animals all around you, user.

Convince two ant colonies to go to war. Selectively breed slugs for color and size. Dig a pond and fill it with slugs and fish.

Train some goats.

Leave the casual mobile shit for cityfags.

woah

Gee, what a mystery.

It was made by hipsters in san Francisco

wat

You so full shit, it's not even funny. Do you even vidya you fucking casual?

Why would you want to play every game ever? That would be a nightmare of shit.

Exactly what part of that was confusing?

Is that just some bullshit or is he telling the truth?

Oh, you're just a fucking retard.

Wait, you can do that?

that's not the kind of data they want to collect from you so they don't want you to go there.

have you ever been outside?

So no source then?

Main problem I had with it, i'm not going to some pozzed up city to play with normal fags, I want to go to the forest or pasture to catch them.

Yes, i have been but i have never seen two ant colonies in war

archive.is/jKBrK

Is that a no?

Huh, Niantic sounded foreign to me.

I don't spoonfeed retards with basic and readily available information about a game's developer. Did you even bother to look?
No, you didn't.

the company is literally funded by the CIA
get the fuck out of here

nianticlabs.com/jobs/

user all this handholding is making my hand sweaty.

Yes, I've already looked at their website, thanks.

Fuck them.

You don't sound very grateful.

I'm not.
But look what I found on their Ingress website! Is this how they actually see themselves?

That's pretty much what happened to me with pokemon go

You turned into a gril?

I'm… so happy for you.

its what Niantic intended, but ingress never really sunk in.
its the same shit as the whole faction war in pkmn go

This. For me it's a twenty minute drive just to reach what is considered a very small town. Luckily I'm not interested in Pokemon Go in the first place. Less luckily, basically every DS/3DS game that had local-only functionality was also pretty much screwed in that particular regard, even when I took them to town. Not cool, since even if all I wanted was the single-player stuff, it tended to be affected by running into other players in some regard.

Oh well, at least has a point, I get to see real animals on a regular basis that the people in cities don't. Catch actual biting snakes with your bare hands! (I'm not brave enough to grab the poison-type ones myself.) And running into a for-real bear in your backyard is more exciting than catching an ursaring.

Just find two nests and make a trail connecting them with something ants would like, and leave a decent stash in the middle.

FIGHT MY PUPPETS, FIGHT FOR YOUR PRIZE!

I call dibs

you cant catch ursarings yet its kanto only faggot.

Literally every job posting anywhere says that.

A weather station in Antarctica has a Pokestop though

Steve O imposter please

Not to defend this particular company, but just about every organization that employs people has a very similar statement somewhere on their website. Getting your panties in a wad over something so incredibly standard is truly baffling.

It should definitely be based on a pure RNG factor along any known road. Fuck density. The deep country is the only place a grown man should play vidya outdoors anyway, so you don't get seen by somebody for fuck's sake.

Back to your dying containment board, faggot.

People are allowed to do what they enjoy

You become a real man when you don't have to prove that your a man, you just do what you love.
Unless your a fag, then you can just hang yourself.

What if someone enjoys murdering people?

Who doesn't?

That's what video games are for

"Ant war" loses its charm by the time you are 7 and Bears are more "user, YOU DON'T GET TO GO OUTSIDE" for a month after one shows up.

As for sneks, respect em too much to fuck with, had like 12 different ones, and even if you would relocate one there would be ANOTHER one coming right to take its place.

I don't give a shit about Go either though, but COUNTRY SIDE LIVING is severely overrated by cityslickers, nowhere near as novel as people try to make it.

Doe and shit can come into town so "DOE IN THE GARDEN" is hardly as country side as those faggots act either.

The best thing is the huntin and eatin.

And Real Animals =/= Virtual Monsters, i would prefer a virtual Zinogre over 12 real Vipers.

every time. every single fucking time someone challenges the pokecuck addiction they bring up Call of Duty.

I don't.
Murder is wrong.

Please read Donovan's The Way of Men, it sounds like it'd help you out, then either use that information or jump off a bridge

One question. When you capture a pokemon, you can use it to battle with other people? Does the game has a battling system?

Only if there's a gym nearby.

Once again Nintendo shows how much of a Japanese company they are.

So it is basically a dumb population control tool?
A Darwin award app?

I looked that writer up thinking I would get someone like Jack London, instead I get this faggot. If that's the sort of person you learned how to be a man from, you should be the one to jump off a bridge.

You seem bitter.

They've said there will be trading and battling later.

I thought this was Steve Austin from the thumbnail

The pokemon game isn't made by nintendo you idiot, they farmed it out to a mobile game developer. You guys are dumb as fuck.

The words in that sentence actually mean "we employ whoever is the most able"
That is obviously not what anybody reads it as, or what was intended, but the words in that sentence are actually a great policy to hire by.

I hear it's pretty easy to spoof your GPS location.
But, I also hear these guys were pretty banhappy with Ingress.
If they were smart they'd integrate a way to 'take walks' in other places, like Japan and New York and such.
It gives more access to people with disabilities, or people who don't have a lot of cell traffic in their area.

Asked in the other thread but everybody's too busy sperging.
How does the spawning in this shit work?
Is it shared between everybody or is it specific to you?
Say, a Charmander spawns nearby for me, but not for someone else.
Or can I cuck some sperg out of his Pidgey if I get there first?

However long it takes for your faggoty show to be welcome here, it has not been that long.

lol

Don't even have enough keks

Where is stated?

And then there's the Santa Monica Pier. Pic related.

How rare are the starting pokemon in that game?

Absolutely nothing could go wrong here.

I have no idea, I only play it to get some exercise so I've only run into a single charmander and pikachu so far. I heard it depends on the area you're in but evolved forms of pokemon are way rarer.

Wew

Good goy.

start to walk you fucking fattass

i own more land than you and no one does this shit

Yes. Let's listen to a stripper homosexual, he will tell us how to be true men.

Go to Holla Forums sometimes. Visit it every day for a week. You'l stop thinking like this.

I think it's there for everybody for a set period of time. As in, if you catch it, it won't disappear for someone else; they can also catch it.

But there are anime that have rural and farm areas as a setting.

It came out today in my country and it made me want to play some of the real pokemon games, do i need an emulator to play them or is there some version that works for PC normally? Which one do you guys recommend?

Constant propaganda has a way of doing that to people.

Murder is wrong.
Killing to stop a genocide is not.

All of the mainline Pokemon games are handheld games, so yes they require an emulator. Gen II is my favorite, but every gen has advantages and disadvantages. You should start with Gen I

Videogames are dying.

Depressing numbers:

Walks into Tijuana looking for Pikachu:

Hey spics any Pokemon here?

Holla Forums justifies it by telling themselves that it's not really murder, but at the end of the day they are still advocating for people to be killed based on their extremely biased interpretations of the facts.

Let's be honest here, Holla Forums hasn't been honest and objective ever since stormfront turned it into their personal 4chan (and later Holla Forums) circlejerk; if it was, you wouldn't get banned for calling out Leuchter as a failed natsoc revisionist instead of an oppressed light in the darkness that Holla Forums treats him as now.

The tequila hits hard, I knew mexicans were lazy but sleeping on the streets is a new low.

Holla Forums made me want to nuke the whole world instead of just certain parts
so yeah it works

No actually Holla Forums has always been quite happy with the idea of killing invaders.

Would you kill 10 people to stop the murder of 10,000?

If not you should kill yourself to save other people the effort.

Casual.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that they find all sorts of ways to convince themselves that killing the people they personally blame for X is justified.

It's exactly the same line of logic that insane Dallas shooter had when he shot those police officers; in his world policemen were oppressing the black man, and not enough was being done to stop them, so he decided that was enough reason to go out and kill a bunch of police officers who had no particular opinion on black people before then.

Most of Holla Forums is entirely ok just getting the fuck out of that region, both militarily and politically and stopping the immigration.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW is just memeing to scare away redditors or morons who actually take it seriously, sadly some redditors HAVE taken it seriously and honestly believe in it just to be edgy, but for the most part it has worked as a charm to keep retards like you triggered.

No it's not edgy shit. You don't get it, you never got it.

Yeah, you need to stop watching the news so much and taking them seriously, they're flooding your brain with shit.

You expect a phone "game" to have depth and actual thought put in to it?

I wouldn't.

But I would kill every last thing in existance for one, and I would kill more numbers than there are names for to rescue those who have nothing to do with the rest who caged them.

All else things to kill, nothing more.

But I wouldn't sacrifice anyone else for something. Wouldn't hand anyone over ever.

Even enemies shouldn't be betrayed in trust though. Should help all that needs it.

But uncle Trudeau told me that killing them will only make them stronger.

That's actually true. Terrorists WANT to die.

Capturing them alive and throwing them in a max security prison for the rest of their lives keeps them from becoming martyrs.

Shit's gay man.

So naive, just like Trudeau.
Paying tax money to keep one of those pice of shits alive, not trying to prevent attacks. Reminder that they are all descartable foot soldiers, there will be always a replacement to do the job with or without "martyrs", until someone gets shit done.

What if I enjoy shitting all over what you like, you little sissy?

Why is Kyle Hyde with a loli

Well there was a loli in hotel dusk.

Let people enjoy things, as long as the thing they enjoy isn't preventing other from enjoying things, u see

You need permission to enjoy things? What are you, some kind of submissive slut? Who the fuck is preventing you from doing just that exactly?

Or you can suck my big nigger cock. Up to you. I'm still going to play Pokemon Go regardless.

>game made by the goys guys who created google maps

It's like a fucking scene from a brave new world!

?

Non Non Byori

You could first learn to answer the fucking question.
I don't give a shit whether you play that thing or not. The point is you're a little sissy who needs approval to enjoy shit, to have people on a fucking Laotian pottery enthusiast forum leave you alone so that you can enjoy what you want.
What kind of weak-willed cocksleeve says that kind of inane shit?

pretty much. why not just play a real pokemon game?

This shit isn't even a game nigger.
Also they weren't defending it. Merely rightfully belittling a horsefucker.

HELP

Yeah, because no one is cool enough to do that shit.

Was he cute?

literally tumblr

Post pics.
Also what's a little getting savagely railed if you get pokemon out of it?

You're doing it again.
Also

nah

what's the issue? we know you're gay, you play a pokemon phone game

Exactly. Don't soil this holy bastion of vidya with horsefucker filth.

wew Nintendo

hahaha, youre the one defiling it defending a mobile game

No. But you on the other hand are defending horsefuckers user. That is a very troubling behavior.

And look at those damn stains in their clothes, too. Fucking disgusting is what it is. Spics have no decency.

geez user

im defending an user who makes a correct post as early as the third reply. you would cut off your nose to spite your face.

Nice try Paul Blart, you aren't fooling me

I'm a liberal. I defend all forms of degeneracy. Horsefucking, pedos, incest. Whatever floats your cock.

But playing a mobile Pokémon game is too much even for me. Those people should be shot.

No one's attacked what he said tho. You seem rather upset that so many people (not even that many actually I'm very disappointed in you Holla Forums) have ganged up on a horsefucker. That's quite suspicious. Do you happen to be one yourself, user?

My ISP provides a wifi mesh to certain areas of cities for their customers, and I would consider going down to the wifi mesh to catch Pokemon, but I think I'm pretty much ready to quit this game. If I wanted to play it as it's intended, I'm going to run out of data soon, the game uses too much data.

T-Mobile customers are super fucking lucky, because they got a year of free data for this fucking game, but there's no way I'm going to pay a $50 overage of data so I can catch more pokemon.

I don't play the game, but I read something about how downloading google maps data can save on data and battery life

Plonk rare pokemon in front of the house of someone being secretive so players will go to the house and use the AR mode to catch pokemon, sending that delicious camera data to google.

I did that before anything else.

Are there any decent rom hacks that completely change the plot and world? All these Go threads made me want to play some pokemon, but I'm already tired of all the official games. Fan games are acceptable too.

Check out Zophar's domain (zophar.net), they have more hacks/translations/etc than any other site.

its about me now? i think youre losing track of whats important and thats the entire reason i brought this up.
its suspicious that im unhappy that a good post is being discredited for a bait image? i could say its suspicious that people are defending a mobile game, but i dont think that is your intent. no, horse cartoon never clicked with me, actually nothing really does anymore im rather miserable and boring.
even if i did care about this Holla Forums tier drama, id be happy someone else is doing the shit posting for me.

Pokemon is a disease…..

Why? Because you don't like them?

I got swept up in a pokemon Go turf war tonight.

There are so many fucking Yellows here. God damn, just couldn't keep up as blue. There were a few other blues I was able to squad-up with but every blue gym was taken easy. I watched all my defenders fall one by one on my walk back home once it started raining.

Bad night for blue.

i dont really have a grudge against mobile games as a concept, but they tend to a giant leap forward in manifesting the nightmares weve had over the last decade.
if a mobile game came out that was a pretty solid game all around and wasnt inundated with jewery i wouldnt have a problem with it.
but here with pokemon go, why not just play the actual pokemon games? there are more pokemon and more to do with them

No, you nigger, it's because that's a fucking retarded thing to do.

It allows you to exercise, socialize, and compete in a way that's accessible and appealing to a huge percentage of the population. Is that not reason enough for it to exist and be enjoyed?

Because you don't like them?

sure, i just wish they would enjoy something that i didnt see as a threat to what i enjoy. maybe you missed the part where i called this a nightmare made manifest

user, just stop.
Consider who you're talking to.
A collection of paranoid shut-ins who think being autistic and NEET are virtues and desirable traits.

i suppose calling it a nightmare is pretty vague. but im very familiar with disappointment, and i feel this is is the path we will take not alongside the vidyas i do enjoy, but a step towards a replacement.

This got to be either turbo autism or some imageboard version of SJW virtue signaling.

You're just going to keep saying that no matter what. "Everything is subjective", just like journalists insist, right?

Google doesn't want you leaving the designated cattle herding areas. Stay in the cities like a good goy and catch your pokemon.

Way to let your autism blow up, user. I merely asked you a question.
You're giving a bit too much credit to one very bare-bones post about a point that was brought up countless times in the past. Yeah mobile games are shit, who fucking knew? He said nothing special. People gave him shit for his horse image and nothing else. Stop sperging out over it.
That's a weird excuse for horsefuckery.
Yeah no shit pal they're playing the fucking thing, what an astounding correlation. Also shills.
You could have clarified that way earlier on.
Pal you really need to try and have more fun in your life.

You use a fucking mobile app to do that fucking shit? How fucking dysfunctional and dependent on this trash are you? That's not a good point in the least nigger. That makes it unneeded shit.
Video games already exist for that. If you seek out shit to be competitive but happens to also be easily accessible then what fucking competition is there to be had in the first place?
Anything can exist, doesn't mean it's not fucking trash. Especially in the light of all the shit the thing does in parallel.

Who the fuck are you and how did you stumble on this board?

Nigger what makes you think that cancer stops being cancer after 6 years? Purge yourself.

we dont have time

I downloaded this, and it's a god damn piece of shit. Not the gameplay, the app itself. It literally breaks every time I open it. The game will refuse to get my location data, think I'm in the middle of the ocean, refuse to show me pokemon while bringing more and more up on my "nearby" tracker, refuse to let me actually battle a pokemon, and if I'm lucky and the game actually works, it'll get my location wrong while I'm trying to get access to a pokestop.

This shit is fucking awful.

Who the fuck am I?
I've been here all summer after my facebook friend showed me how dank the memes are here.

How many signs did you need that this would be irredeemable shit exactly?

Sure its just not your phone/service? I will say the app does seem to have a whole lot of breaking points but the coming updates should fix that. The thing was essentially released in a beta state. They still have features to implement such as trading and personal trainer battles.

You got anything to back that up? A friend of mine lives in the middle of nowhere and they are everywhere.

sounds like thats where theyre testing the microwave weapon

Pokemon spawns are based on cell phone data usage, which is frequently along roads, in addition to heavily traveled areas such as malls.

That makes sense, the net is so shit where he is that 4G is used by a lot of people because it's faster.

I'm trying to understand your point of view. You have an opinion, and I'm asking why you have that opinion. Do you even know?

Your first point is arguing against half of a sentence. Of course it's going to sound silly. Put the whole sentence together, I'm saying that it does all three of those things in tandem with each other.

Is arm wrestling not competitive? That's even more accessible than a smartphone. And to that point, what's the point of video games? If we want to compete we should just arm wrestle.

Anyway, your entire argument against the game is that "it's shit" but you don't say why. Is it because it's a mobile game?

Because mobile games, especially this one in particular, sacrifice gameplay, control, tactile feedback, complexity, and other technical aspects in order to function within the constraints of a mobile device and the locations where a mobile device would be used.

It's especially egregious in a case like this where the mobile game in question has absolutely nothing going for it other than nostalgic 3D models of a game that most of its audience played once two decades ago. Even the interactive elements of its predecessor Ingress (which wasn't even very good itself) are completely and utterly lost, resulting in an utterly useless experience that can only be defended by someone with a severe mental handicap.

Its really more about the social aspect of it all.
Being on a team, taking a gym for that team.
Pokemon appeals to people who like to show off collections of things. It appeals to people who like to be a part of a winning team or be a winning team of their own.
In this case, you have your own pokemon (your own team) and the team you are on (red, blue, or yellow).
Being able to take gyms (which on the map are big shining beacons) and reinforce those of your own team gives people that competitive aspect to the game.
The collection is also its own competitive aspect in a more casual manner.

Soon they will implement trading and personal battles and then shit will get really fun.

You're really kind of being sour for no fucking reason.

So the gameplay is too basic to be worthwhile. What about the other aspects of it? It capitalizes on nostalgia to get people to have fun chilling out with each other. Have you seen all those photos of huge crowds just sitting outside a building playing the game with each other? The game single-handedly did more to combat childhood obesity in a few days than any government-funded effort has at all. I think that alone makes it worthwhile.

Also, I'm really fucking tired and it seems like this dude is typing at the speed of light

Thanks for making a post with substance, by the way

How old are you

I was holding off on getting this game, because I'm a paranoid schizoid and I don't want to turn on my GPS on my phone (also it takes up too much battery.)
I eventually just realized I can shortcut a switch for GPS whenever I'm playing, and disable it the rest of the time. The game itself is okay, but gen 1 through 4 will always be better. I only really play it because different Pokemon appear in different types of places, and I do a lot of traveling around for work, so I like to see it pay off.

Sometimes I feel like a retard for wasting my time on it, but I think I've minimized its potential downsides.

God bless you Nippon.

I'd say with all the shit that already happened during this year alone we don't even need to go looking for the time to find it. It's coming to find us.

You did good, user. You did good.

Not gonna fix it from being irredeemable cancer though.

You bet your ass it is.
But to go more in depth, sure it's entertaining and it's new and all that but it's ultimately limited by a bunch of restrictions making its appeal wear out fucking fast. You do the same shit all the time while making you go outside to play on a fucking screen which is retarded, but still limits you to certain areas and provided you have data-access and enough fucking battery life.
If I have to go outside to do all that shit it becomes a chore and I'd rather do other things instead. If you do it casually by pulling your phone out while doing something outside there's no way you're going to be focused enough to be worth a shit in it. So if you want to access the fun shit and be competitive you have to be dedicated at playing a very limiting game.
Maybe it's interesting for a bunch of people. But as far as the video-game hobby goes I consider it nothing but a gimmicky fad that won't appeal to this crowd for long. It's for a completely different, casual market, while still requiring big time involvement to access everything yet places too great a limitations to do so in a comfy-enough manner to warrant it.
Also it data-mines you ass.

>>>/tumblr/

so that's why there are so many people playing with their phones in the middle of the road late at night.

Its actually determined by WiFi connection, OP is a faggot, and it was made in San Fran by an alphabet front.

I've seen zombies at every fucking hour of the day, and I live in a town with a population of less than 7500 people, with a main street that's less than 1 mile long.

I was sitting at the graveyard recently (cause there's 3 pokestops there), and this jeep pulled up to the gate, a couple guys got out, tapped the pokestops, then they drove away. I was like "the fuck?"

People so lazy they literally drive around to play the game.

I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing people kill each other over this shit.
Imagine gangs forming to seize control of a territory and monopolize all the pokeymanz.

You need to keep gps and internet and screen up all the time to play the game. And game is about walking around with phone in max energy hungry mode. Also its not optimized at all so it also heavy on cpu/gpu of a phone while it looks worse than average maps app.

Also I am almost sure you can spawn pokestops if you take a lot of pictures of same thing from different phones/google accounts with gps on.

Pokemon are independent of other player encounters. So while the same players can all encounter the same pokemon (and they probably do) in the same spots, any wild pokemon that aren't lured/incensed are shared. So if you and your friend are side-by-side and you get a Weedle, your friend can also catch the same Weedle.

So there's no reason to fight over anything, unless it's Team vs Team PvP. But I dunno, violence over this game other than faggots robbing people .. I just don't see it. Most video game players (or "gamers" if you'll pardon the use of the term, I know it's very criticized to say that word around here these days) are pretty lax and non-violent people who are more likely to block you on facebook than punch you in the face to get back at you over say beating them in a Pokemon duel. Although I guess it's true that this game is grabbing people from all walks of life, and I saw a video just earlier today of a redneck literally beating a guy up for playing Pokemon GO on the sidewalk cause he thought the guy was just recording him on his cell phone camera for some reason or another. What really astounds me is that the guy attacks the guy who's playing and acts like he's not doing anything, but you can clearly see it plain as day on the cell phone camera.

I guess there might be Chads who use it to try and pick up girls, and violent fucktards who really should stick to their ASSFAGGOTS and EVE, but I've yet to have anyone ACTUALLY accost or even talk to me while playing the game. Maybe cause I'm a big guy? I dunno.

But around here, surprisingly enough, I haven't seen any violence yet. And this is a town of drunkards, so you'd think there would be some. Other than the woman who accidentally hit a guy sitting at the bus stop because she was playing Pokemon GO while driving… That's fucked.

I just set my phone down and the gps is so wonky it has me walk back and forth in the area constantly. After a day of just being plugged in I have 20km.

So it doesn't just happen to me, yeah, I've caught the majority of my pokemon not from walking around outside but just by re-opening the app and watching my character walk around the area because of how fucky the GPS data can be.

Please happen.
I wonder what would be most fitting to use to remove em with, the .44 magnum, .44 automag or the .475 Wildey?

Hello? The best solution is obviously a sniper rifle. Snipe them before they become a problem. If you see the cell phone out, eliminate with prejudice.

Bronies are basically hated for the same reason furfags are. Except, of course, they're worse than your standard furry.
Perhaps best comparison would be centaurfags. From what I hear, it sometimes crosses over, too.

In any case, griffons > ponies.

I disagree. I'd say they can both be just as extremely cancerous and should be neutered to prevent them from breeding.

More like

Remember the holocaust pictures and the vietnam pictures, and the 9/11 pictures? Horsefuckers love to act like they're the next jews and want to surf on some of that holocaust type sympathy.

the character looks appalled by something

Are you sure? The mentally retarded are hard to gauge the expression of.

Speaking of Biyori, I'm extremely disappointed that series 2 rewinds the time back to the beginning of the semester. What the fuck is this shit?

ill be honest i hadnt considered that

I know a guy who caught a fucking venusaur in the work breakroom one day, his starter was charmander, and he hadn't seen any others besides the first one, so he said fuck it, transferred his charmander and now rolls with venusaur

Is that a new rustle?

No, it's an old old one. It's about a girl who makes sure that her father is happy so that he won't leave her mom, but her motives are misunderstood until she tells him that when he proposes they run away together, which sparks the dad to end their relationship and start sleeping with his wife again.

I started with a Charmander, but I recently caught a Squirtle. The idea of transferring your starter, though, that's pretty rough. I guess there are people like that, but I'm hesitant to even transfer duplicates because I feel like a shit trainer because the game gives you no ability to actually train each pokemon you catch.

user ill dig for a source but Niantic took Cia money for Ingress/PokeGo development to track mass movement and to document areas not usually seen via the AR mode on pokeGo and such

Yes obviously however I said FITTING.
In rifles I guess the M1903 or M1 Garand would also be fitting.

Grandpa get off of Holla Forums.

Also the M1903 is a WW1 era gun you noguns faggot.

Not entirely true, I own a gas powered pellet gun and an air rifle pellet gun.

Unless it's a Girandoni you need to gtfo, now.

I said pellet gun, you son of a bitch. The Girandoni uses balls for ammunition.

I don't understand the appeal of this shit at all. Its got the collection aspect of pokemon but its missing the entire other half of why pokemon was fun, which is the rpg battle system. They have managed to make pokemon more casual then it already was and make the combat just a brain dead slog of spamming dodge and attack. I remember when phone games used to be laughed off of Holla Forums because they were shitty casual micro transaction filled trash and this seems no different.

If you owned one of those, at least your gun would have balls, weeb.

Well played.

He's right, though. Broken clock.
Get off your phone and play real games.

one job

Horsefuckers belong in the >>>/oven/ along with furfags. No signalling necessary except for the way to the >>>/oven/

there should be rewards for avoiding other trainers, like rarer though less frequent pokeymans in uninhabited forrest, mountain etc.

This should double as a way to improve the specificity and scope of the maps themselves, so that all players benefit from increased topological accuracy

Why does Lyra have a kike nose?

how could i have missed that one. i was too eager to make a smug remark

In all fairness he's probably helpful to gays who would normally go for androgynous /cuteboy/ aesthetics and then get bitter and kill themselves when they reach 26

i would like to think such high level neckbeards wouldnt care that much about such a low level game. this whole scenario has been so weird

I thought the same thing, running one of the only computer stores here I sadly know most of these people and you never see them around town because it would involve them leaving the house.

A lot of them have autism to the level getting disability payments for it, so you literally never see them outside of my store, the EB games at the mall or sometimes with their aging parents getting groceries.

Unbelievable

Rasputin survived poison, gunshots and drowning but he was no match for obesity

Dubbo?

What the shit, why didn't the faggot recording call the fucking emergency services instead of stand there recording it like a faggot? Fuck you, Russia, you're the worst drivers in the world to the point you don't report more than 3/4 of your god damn accidents, your politicians are corrupt as fuck and downplay every criminal metric in regards to your country, and you stand idly by while people steal shit so you can get a nice recording of it for LiveLeak.

Don't have to keep staring at your screen like the jokers you see on some media outlets. You can put it in power saver mode which will turn the screen black when the phone is upside down. It will vibrate/alert when you're near a Pokemon or a stop. This game is great for the worker/slaves since most of the time we're out of our rooms and only have 3~5 hours to play at home. This is why mobile games are dominating the market nowadays.

probably because the cia doesn't need 3d mapping of the countryside

this game is fucking boring. i downloaded it because i go out a lot. i ride my bike to and from school, i have to go to the store for groceries. i thought i could have it there to have something fun to do while i'm out and about.

I have actual autism and I don't understand what the fuck is the appeal of this game. In fairness my body is so fucked up that I develop a fever and get dizzy when the temp goes above 70 degrees, so it's physically impossible for me to go outside for another month now.

Cowards. Furthest thing from men. Such have been around for a while, source of every fuck up in existance.

Weaboos, same animu cocksuckers. Parasites. Not one individual amongst such. TV watchers who let down standards any chance they get and you too, exact same.

Says it all. Gutless fucking coward.

Your rambling is more coherent than usual, have you been taking your meds?

REAL LIFE TEAM ROCKET
E
A
L

L
I
F
E

T
E
A
M

R
O
C
K
E
T

But actually working.

Yeah it's shit. I would love to go through the park and catch pokemon, honestly. Hopefully they'll update it so that, at least, lower density areas can an appeal, too. Like evolved pokemon showing up more often to compensate for the lack of candies you'd get for catching a gorillion copies and trading them in.

FUCKING WHEN?
When can I be a happy little wage slave?

Didn't think about it like that, traitors pissing up their kids future. Kids something to do. Having fun in the face of pedophiles who'd try to ruin it for them. Attention seeking all that shit.

Can picture it, good heart and nature, kids can ignore a lot of that.

Pity the shit they have to play with is degenerate, to take advantage of them. But they can base some fun off it.

More things would segue away from them hooked on one thing, it being pokemon or other attatched stuff.

Guess they need a scene, to be part of things elsewhere. Pissheads can't help because they're hooked on tv. Want to be in victory instead of in action. Better than other options.

Fuckheads could be men for oncebin their lives see if they like the feeling. Pool resource and take the kids around collecting their pokemon. Whatever stupid fad they were into. Do it without getting involved.

AR and VR could help this in getting kids and people to have some helpful fun.

Ideas for them when tv has flatlined their brain.

Certainty in being able to do things, or later showing off in providing examples.

Record themselves doing something and someone else can perform the ghost image. System assessing if their body can do the same or what should be done to do that.

Beer didn't build the fucking country. It helped give it over to government and fuck it.

Pesimistic shit attitudes resolved in entertaining ideas.

Wear AR and go live a movie. Dessert would be perfect for that. Less procssing to turn objects to other things, going into blank spaces…

Take some kids out to the dessert, salt flats etc for them to see more fantastical things.

Adults into more survival stuff, building things, starting small. Getting extremely complex.

Need to get materials to build with supplied and available to use as desired, ebcourage more fucking around makeing things better.

All that is fucking impossible due to low standards. Should be angry about it too not smug and contented.

Getting everyone to do things only possible by money because of them giving up on a world.

Fucking govt compliant traitors.

Animu shit has a lot of forms.

Forced to something better have to break them from what's latched on them, which they would rather be loyal to. Rather praise than getting something done hard as can be, fucking off anything trying to tell them slower is better or the wonder of sitting down.

Buildin for something.
Should be constantly building a better world and that for a way of life and entertainment.

What peice of shit made otherwise a standard. Building for themselves too. Fuck anyone not building, they don't get inclusion in any of it.

Be a miserable tirade listening to people glorifying what holds them back. The consolation activities. Camraderie by giving up.

Fucking joke people are motivated by everything but what they should be. Should know what is right and all comprimises choked to fucking death for the offering.

Fuckup coward, I don't do drugs.
You point out exactly what you are though. You and all that shit would stand by as your kids were raped if that was official. Ok with psychology it isn't an if at all.

About the most you'd endorse would be things even stupider than yourself. That kind of shit is what you prefer and try to spread. You assume no honour out of that. Part of nothing more than the degredtion of things.

Get yourself fit, some time on your own and defeat all that or you'll die by it taking down others with it too.

You people need to grow

Jokes aside though, I've been wondering for a while now what your deal is

Where are you from? What is your native tongue? It sure as fuck isn't English, I know that much

You'd need a job first, NEET.

I couldn't afford a phone without a job, faggot.

I really wanted to like this game, this idea seems so obvious and could be executed very well very easily, but it's just too simplistic and bland in my opinion.
catching wild pokemon is VERY bland, even if you are terrible at it it's just SO BORING, it's literally just flicking the pokeball and timing it with the circle thing.
the fighting (which i haven't tried out) was simplified even further from traditional pokemon games, which weren't even remotely complex, why? surely the 4 move format could have been maintained, was it so that user controlled pokemon won't be able to abuse AI-controlled pokemon (those stationed at gyms, for example)? I don't know, but simplifying it even further doesn't seem like the right way to go.
going back to the wild pokemon, if you're going to simulate catching them in the real world, why not, i don't know, make them move around a bit? flying pokemon should be able to fly around above you, regular ground pokemon should run around the floor, stuff like that.
maybe user-created clan-like groups would be a better idea than pre-determined groups, but that's just my opinion.
also if you're in Fuckville McNowhere there should be more things to keep you entertained i feel.

and that's without even talking about the privacy question, which normalfags don't give 2 shits about.

fuck you.

pokemon is for children I think and having the most pokemon spawn in traffic is transparent, but telling people to play with goats and slugs… come on, you yourself wouldnt do that.

POKEMONGO STRAIGHT!

What happened to your body, user?

This is another reason this shit pisses me off. I was hoping it was at least something I can use to distract myself while hiking since this is a pretty barren and natural countryside. Instead the woods are completely devoid of pokelife. This shit is truly normalfag-tier designed to get people to socialize rather than have an immersive catching experience. Even though this is barely immersive as it is.

Nintendrones, Sonyfags, and Xbots. Not even once.

Probably a thyroid issue that got infinitely worse recently, my mom had a very mild version of the same thing.

having the game run for more then a few mins before spending an hour to try to get back in draining your battery in the process
ya this is real fucking neat

crash at pokemon catch
crash randomly
unable to connect
unable to connect
Servers are experience difficulty.
get in find a eevee click on it Freezes
RINSE AND REPEAT

the game would be decent to do while outside if it fucking worked
not to mention since all the crashing nothing counts towards your fucking egg.

The game is still in a bugtesting phase as suggested by the application version. I imagine they released it in Shitpostland and New Zealand because the population is smaller and wouldn't cause much server issues by themselves; but people started downloading the game through a mirror so they went ahead and released it since it didn't matter anymore.

some "hacker group" called "PoodleCorp" is taking credit for the downed servers saying they did a DDOS as a test for something larger scale later.

sound like a bunch of fags.

they also hacked one of my favorite jewtubers called LeafyIsHere, he finds retards on youtube and makes fun of them

What? Walk 100 kilometers to the nearest fucking city?
Use your brain, you faggot.

BOG

At that rate he may as well keep playing Go.

nice, i roll with a nugget myself but you can't go wrong with a garand

Gonna go tonight, m-maybe I'll find a qt who likes anime and Dark Souls?

Remember to check where her vagina is, you don't want none of that elbow vagina.

Honestly from what I've played of it I think it could be pretty good (considering I don't usually play mobile games on principle that's an achievement), but at the moment it pretty bare-bones and the servers are absolutely dogshit (yet Niantic still insist on rolling the game out in as many countries as possible.. the servers are going to simply melt once this shit is released in Japan).

I heard that they're working on trading and trainer battles, although I have to wonder how trainer battles are going to work, I'm not entirely sure that the current Gym battle system will work that well with another human on the other side. I think they really should have gone with a turn-based system (or even an ATB system like in most Final Fantasy games).

Still, being a rural player is suffering (luckily my shitty rural town still has a number of Pokestops and Gyms but nothing like some of the screenshots I've seen of major cities like NYC or Melbourne). For me it's more efficient to actually drive around than to walk.

I spent an hour walking around the neighbourhood last night in the cold and all I found was an Ekans and a Sandshrew. If I had have driven around I would have gotten 10x as many pokemon and I would have been able to stop by a dozen or so Pokestops. Half of that time was spent trying to chase down a fucking Abra and a Charmander but I couldn't pinpoint their locations (I later found out that the tracking system is absolutely fucked in the current version and there's no way to track Pokemon effectively as all Pokemon show as being 3 'steps' away no matter how close they are and even the order of the list itself is random at the moment). I'm never walking again for this shit, at least not in an area without Pokestops or Gyms, and I assume this is the same thought process that drives those people that others have mentioned they saw driving around playing Pokemon GO rather than walking.

I also found out that downloading Ingress and using that alongside Pokemon GO is a good way to see potential spawn locations for Pokemon. Basically Pokemon really only spawn in areas with frequent cellular usage, which in Ingress are represented as dots that are called XM (hence Pokestops/Gyms/Supermarkets/Shopping Districts/Universities etc. being swarmed with Pokemon). So if you check Ingress, see a large dense area of XM, and then go there with Pokemon GO open, you'll almost certainly come across a few Pokemon at least (pics related). Doesn't hurt to suck up the XM with Ingress while you're there as well. Also once you make an account if you go to ingress.com/intel and log in you can actually see nodes that will end up being either Gyms or Pokestops in Pokemon GO, since so far most Pokemon GO locations are based off of the data collected from Ingress (Can't see XM with this though).

TL;DR Walking is only really an effective option if you live in a city. Download and check Ingress to get a better idea of where Pokemon spawn.

Also just found out that apparently Incense spawns Pokemon within your radius every 5 minutes or every 1min/200m while moving (given that average walking speed is around 5km/h or around 83m/h you'd have to pretty much run around to max out the spawn rate at 1 per minute, so a more realistic spawn rate with incense while walking is around 1 per 3 minutes or so. Driving at around 12km/h would allow you to get around 1 Pokemon per minute while an Incense is in use and still probably be slow enough to hatch eggs.

Could be useful information for those stuck in remote areas.

How much data does ingriss eat?

Not sure, it'd be similar to Pokemon GO though I'd wager (i.e. virtually nothing). Also from what I've read apparently Ingress is also less demanding on the battery than PG.

Why not just play Ingress instead?

because it's not pokemon and nobody cares about it.

Game has been out for days, bro. In the U.S. at least since the 6th of July.

Why not play with your dick instead?

In pokemon you collect pokemons and do stuff with them. All of its done by walking.
In ingress you collect blue stuff. Its done by walking.

virtually nothing
it demolishes your battery life though

This system is retarded. It shouldn't be based on location, but instead there should be a pokestop or gym every x distance

Get the fuck out, he's the gaymen version of girls talking shit.

Don't be an idiot. The target audience of Call of Duties is absolutely young boys. Why else is the Pentagon involved in the development of all the CoD games? Just because they want to help? Get real. It's an indoctrination program. The regenerating health and other unrealistic bs makes those kids think war is cool, and when they're grown up, they want to go die for Israel.

I hope this shit stays in America. Haven't seen it in northern Europe yet. I doubt it will become popular here.

I guess if you count the truth as propaganda. You could have worded your sentence better. Being exposed to the truth can make you care less for individual lives.

No, games are expanding but they're just moving to PC because everyone is realizing what a scam consoles are.

Execution of wrongdoers is not murder, it's justice. Fact.

How are we biased you drooling SJW retard? It is the sane, normal persons stance to take their own races side against other races. That is how humans have been for dozens of thousands of years, and are meant to be. Currently, whites are the only race who does not work in the interests of their own race only. Every other race on this planet still does that, this very day, only caring about the interests of their own race. We are the only race who has been the target of organized brainwashing.

There's nothing biased about pointing out that Jews control our society either, it's the truth, and obviously that power should belong to us, the natives.

Yes, let's. Because you sure aren't being honest.

Holla Forums was always national socialist and nationalist. From day one. Which is good you fucking retard. You are on the side of evil here.

What even? Leuchter was right though, what is this nutjob even trying to say.

They are invaders, user. They are literally invading our homelands and raping and pillaging their way through you fucking moronic niggerlover.

Just Israel.

No, it's a prediction, not a fantasy. And it most likely will happen. If you don't think so, you are very ignorant of history. Conflict is unavoidable every time different races are put in the same area. It's inevitable.

This is one very well indoctrinated Marxist. You actually think they are just like us, but we are just being evil and racist and don't like them? Holy fuck what are you even doing here, shouldn't you be on Reddit and Neogaf? They are violent, unintelligent savages. They are cruel and evil. No shit we don't like them, and no shit they aren't welcome in our lands, because they are objectively making our countries worse every second.

If they don't leave, obviously they should die. That is justice.

I personally don't think Execution is really all that much of a punishment. Yes, it is the ending of a life but it doesn't do anything to fix their crimes.

Personally, I think having someone locked in a cage for the rest of their lives, never to be released, never to get out, to be the best punishment.
Besides, we would then be able to study them a bit more rather than just before they're carted off to be killed.
Ya know, figure out a bit more about what makes people be like that.

Useless, they become a strain on the system and spawn all the faggots who ask "improved prison conditions" and shit.
At this point put them to work, let them fix the roads and shit like that for free.

i used to agree with you fully
then i realize
A. prisons are run by jews. it's a trillion dollar industry, they're bringing in more than you can imagine. the more people in there, the longer they're in there, the more money they make.
B. prisoners enjoy prison. degenerate drug addicts and gang members absolutely thrive in prison and prefer being in there to real life. you think you're punishing them, but you're actually saving them from having to do all of the real world stuff like employment. when in prison, they get to focus on crime all day every day with no distractions. and they no longer have to fear police detection since they already have life in prison. they do what they want when they want in there.

for these reasons, killing them is the only way to stop the kikes from capitalizing on them and to truly punish them.

anyway pokemon is for babies and the fact this thread exists makes me nauseated

>>>/pone/

this is the stupidest fucking thing I have read on this subject.
Maybe its just because you're trying to be edgy about it? I don't know. But this is retarded.

No, this is not what you want in a punishment. Don't give them anything constructive to do with their time. Anything to look forward to. Just a drudgery routine day in and day out for the rest of their fucking lives.

Besides, getting free labor is exactly what you don't want on a societal level because that just opens the door for a whole new slave class. Laws being made and punishments being unfairly long because of the free labor the state, county, and/or fed can get out of it. Especially if farmed out to other corporations.

you seriously don't think niggers don't enjoy be put in a free vacation home/social club where they get to hang out with like-minded niggers who enjoy killing and doing drugs just as much as them?
they make friends, they smoke cocaine, they drink toilet wine, they fuck white boi pussy, they stab tyrone for disrespekcin their moms, then they sleep soundly and do it all again tomorrow.
no responsibilities and no incentive to follow the law since they're already at rock bottom and the police can't do anything to them further.

Fuck the Holla Forums jibba-jabba.

The worst part about being here is that while Pokemon Go has cleared the summerfags out of every other board and community, the people here hate mobile games and are still sticking around.

I wondered why fucking nothing happened when I tried it out. Apply yourselves Nintantic.

you make some really compelling counter arguments
i don't know why you want to deny these facts so vehemently, you can see interviews of niggers themselves saying they love prison and are making thousands of dollars selling drugs while inside prison.

So, who /agdg/ here?

Speaking.

Back of the knee maybe

Okay, I've got a brilliant idea, basically it's a game where you play as ants and you fight other ants over things that ants would fight over to take back to the ant nest so the ant queen can produce more ants, which will result in more ants fighting over ant resources.

I'm thinking of calling it Bug Wars.

Not that I've played it for more than 5 minutes, but isn't that just what SimAnt was?

pretty much what it was. Although in SimAnt you had more input over your colony's actions/directions. You could put percentages towards the type of ant being made (worker, soldier, breeder) and the behavior (dig, forage, can't remember the third).

There was also an element of dealing with spiders, lawnmowers, and other hazards.
Oh, and you had to not only defeat all the red ants but you also had to take over enough of the house territory to drive the human out.

Its sad that there aren't more games like it or that there will never be a remake/sequel.

Yeah, so just do SimAnt. Keep it the same but also different, yeah?

its almost poetic the lack of self awareness most of you faggots trying to bandwagon on the pokemon go shitter train
let the normalfags have their fun, its even getting the fat autists outside and giving them exercise

Germany here, i already saw some people in my town just standing around in a group and looking at their smartphones. Dog help us all

So fellas, hows your legs been treating you after all this walking and such?
Been doing like 5km a night since this game came out and for some reason today I could barely go a km without cramps and shit. I didn't even go around much last night either.

Nutrition/hydration problem?

wew lad

I agree with the basic premise, my complaint is that Holla Forums is generally extremely dogmatic and loose about what precisely it considers to be "wrongdoers".

Another qualm I have about you is that many (though not all) Holla Forumslacks frequently make broad assumptions about the character and stances of the people that disagree with them, instead of actually listening to what they say.

For example, here you switched out what I said about your lack of objectivity for a completely imaginary statement about racial tribalism. And you labeled me a SJW to boot, since only SJWs, marxists, jews, and indoctrinated fools could possibly disagree with your enlightened positions.

wew lad

That didn't happen until stormfront started shilling there as a coordinated effort to push natsoc on the board. This isn't some great secret, you were able to go onto their forums and see for yourself their discussion about it.
Pic related.

His work was found to be scientifically inaccurate in a court of law. This is the part where you start complaining about how the whole system must have been rigged against him without any proof.

You jumped the gun again there. To your credit, I was probably unclear; I was pointing out the irony in the other poster stating that they only oppose invaders while they also call for the other 3 points mentioned.

That would still kill a massive sum of innocent civilians.

That said, Israel should never be trusted or dealt with, even if it shouldn't be glassed. They've done too much shady shit, and try way too hard to portray themselves as representative of Judaism so they can hide behind the holocaust when criticized

Nope, I literally meant that it was for people- anybody -that you disliked. I've seen posts talking about how this one white person that supports overly naive equality measure X needs to be one of the first to be hung, or how an user who disagreed should be lynched when the day comes. That was my point in mentioning it; many Holla Forumslacks genuinely believe that people should be slain for disagreeing with them, or for supporting things that aren't illegal, but they believe to be wrong.

Again, see what I said earlier about your tendency to make overwhelming assumptions about what another person must believe in order to disagree with you.

The '03 was used in WW2, it just wasn't the standard issue rifle.
I mean, not the M1903, but the M1903A2 or whatever.