DC HAPPENING - COVER UP BY DC POLICE

DC HAPPENING - COVER UP BY DC POLICE

Witnesses telling me this white pickup truck hit at least two police offices coming up 18th st in Adams Morgan, DC before crashing.

4 people were intentionally run down in Detroit earlier. It's becoming a violent trend.

Move along folks … just an isolated crime …. no rhyme nor reason …. just coincidence

twitter.com/AlexConant/status/872993675869130756

"Suspect" (aka driver) is a beardo.
Big surprise there. Surprising you don't see drivers like this on the streets of Pyongyang running people down.

Non burgerclap here but is it really a "happening" when nogs just nig in their usual forests?

Is he a muslim?

Keep moving goy, nothing to see here

The hairstyle would suggest that, but with niggers you never know.

lel fuck off nazbol

DCfag here, 18th st Admo is a popular bar strip in DC, the area is super gentrified so it's pretty split between blacks and whites. I heard it ran over a few pedestrians, not just cops too, and that a firearm was recovered from the vehicle.

any snackbaring?

Don't know, all of this happened when I was asleep. Friends in my snackbar alert group chat were messaging about it last night, but I haven't heard anything about it today. Could have just been a drunk nog, which is par for the course on a weeknight.

Well when you have so much at once… not really.

To anyone still interested, just heard on WMAL radio that the guy smoked some shit, got high, and did this. Just a normal dindu doing dindu things.

Did he run over people?

Niggers gonna nig.

2 cops, possibly some pedestrians. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional, even though he was chemically impaired.

PCP?

I don't know if they specified, but the perp looks like an apex silverback, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Probably a butthurt nigger.

If only it were a white neo-nazi high on crystal meth mowing down some peaceful Negroes while wearing his MAGA hat. Then it would have gotten attention, instead two cops learn that diversity is ours strength.

Bump

Damn, I ccw. How the fuck am I supposed to stop a dump truck with my Beretta bobcat?

Sheeeeeeeeit, guess I need to step up my game nigga, gotta start open carrying an RPG now.

niggers niggering confirmed

Shoot the driver from behind a barricade?

bump

Has anyone gone to look at the Mormon guy's kikebook???
kikebook/figuresmormon

oh and he's got 2
kikebook/profile.php?id=100010878456785

and I think this is the other guy
kikebook/nick.taylor.982292

ENDCHAN.XYZ