Jewish CIA niggers in the Philippines

ISIS invaded Philippines exactly as the nation reaches out to China and Russia

REALLY makes you think, huh?

This much is obvious. They will be defeated.

It was readily apparent right when it happened. It was readily apparent it was coming before any of it happened, really. The US/Israel don't have any other options.

It's obvious for everybody that (((CIA))) and (((Them))) are behind the drug cartels everywhere on this rotten planet.

I wonder how many lives have these CIA-fuckers and (((them))) really ruined on this planet.

Don't blame drug users and their poor souls, blame these evils who know exactly what they do and how they want to spread hell on Earth.

Go Duterte! Whole World wants you to succee.

Cocaine is the devils dandruff. For the egocentric and selfish only.

Can we help?

He shows us right wing death squads work

Yes. You can kill jews in real life in your immediate area. But since you probably don't want to do that because you aren't dead fucking serious and willing to accept deadly consequences, then no.

Of course Kek can help.

What about "Human Right" and "NGO" groups in the Phillipines? What are they up to? Can we monitor them?

What if I got a friend that is currently in prison for trying something serious, tho?

Curious.

"Human right" groups are there just to ensure that the narrative goes the right way.

"Human right" groups also make and produce stagings for the MSM news and narrative.

May Kek's favor, be upon thee Duterte

Check'em

Some more people bump this shit already. Shills are trying to drown out new interesting threads.

who could be behind this and why?

Give em hell Roddy. I don't really see why he says he would resign tho, there isn't another person who could do a tenth of what he does and has done.

We need organized violence against kikes and full state takeovers, not random lone actors. Anyone badass enough to take down Tier 1 Personalities is badass enough not to need you to tell them what to do, especially since no tactical nor strategic information was in your post.

It would not be very productive for random anons (of which there would be few with the balls) to kill random Jews who are not particular powerful. We need the fucking Rothschilds OFF the top of the pile.

ENDCHAN.XYZ

RWDS work.

hundreds of millions

>w w w.cnbc.com/2017/06/10/u-s-special-forces-helping-philippines-troops-in-battle-against-militants-allied-to-islamic-state.html
>w w w.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2017/06/12/us-spy-planes-help-philippine-troops-quell-marawi-siege-546860
I suppose there is something that flips need to give to amis in exchange for this "help"? Now could it be?

I am betting it is to fight the Chinese or to support the fight against Chinese in the air, land, and sea.