Reviews Star Wars holiday special commercials

Remember when cinema cuck use to pull in over 500K a video? All that left of channel awesome at this point is Doug walker and Lindsay Ellis. What the fuck happen?

He also bitched about people wanting to keep jobs in America.

Overreaching

When Doug walker makes a trump joke. He at least put effort. Brad jones trump jokes are less funny than spoony trump tweets

Which guy is the one with the huge cock?

That’s mike. He isn’t from ca

Mike cucks Doug walker on a regular basis

Even he doesn't do much besides clickbait reviews anymore

Fuck, Lindsay Ellis left CA years ago

Linkara is dead on YouTube. Yet Lindsay ellis doing bettef

He can't be this retarded can he? He can't see how over-saturated and of lower quality the Disney Star Wars brand has become? It's not because they are selling toys (even if they are terrible) but the overall directionless approach the franchise has taken. Coming from all sectors like games, toys, comics, books and not just the movies. He has about the same level of stupidty as his own disbelief that anyone could hate the nu-Ghostbusters with any other reason than it's played by "women". Surprised he didn't bring his strawman Walt Right into this.

Did I fall in a time hole to 2009?

That's what happen when you buy a company defined by a crazy cult of personality

Its funny I thought he'd be one of the few to survive when CA went down.

actually it looks like Cinema Snob is still doing better than Spoony…

Spoony makes money on his let’s plays now. He rarely releases thoses

Why are people surprised by this? He walked out of an documentary because it dared to point out the KKK was founded by the Democrats

>>>/reddit/

He's always been an edgy atheist but i'd guess the shitty company he's kept around him for so long has completely ruined him.
I remember one fat fuck he'd watch movies with a lot complain about white people unironically in nearly every video.

You know what happened? Two things; 1: funnier people came along and 2: the audience aged.
I remember being 15 back in 2009 when I used to watch all these people. I'm 23 now, my standards are much higher, there's better made content on the internet; I could be watching entertaining and well-made videos about interesting topics or I could watch some middle-aged alcoholic ramble about a shitty Christmas special from the fucking 70's.
Even in the "comedic reviewer" genre there are much funnier people like JonTron or even AVGN. The latter isn't fantastic but James Rolfe is a highly animated person and gets involved in his reviews whereas Brad talks in a smug monotone voice the whole way through while sitting on a chair with roughly the same blank facial expression.
There's a reason these types of reviewers died off while NC and AVGN still make videos pulling in millions.

Wait until you get even older and you stop watching any, because of how appallingly shallow and manipulative they are.

Who actually started this cancerous trend of just being sarcastic all the time and complaining about some sort of media? Just shitting on everything does not make you funny nor entertaining.

Hasn't that been the case for years now?

Merry Chritmas Holla Forums

;_;

I like how they call it 'reviews' as well, when all they do is riff on the films/shows and points out plot holes/goofs, etc.

God jul, user. Måtte det bli din siste.