Bob Whiteaker Died

Bob Whiteaker Died

Why has there been no thread for this. I just discovered this, he died on the third.

>whitakeronline.org/blog/2013/12/02/the-corner-has-been-turned/

https:// www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=14116664&postcount=1

http:// www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2017/06/06/robert-walker-whitaker-march-31st-1941-june-3rd-2017/

>inb4 newfags and/or shills will reply with "literally who"

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
7chan.org/lit/src/why-johnny-cant-think-robert-w-whitaker.pdf
cuttingthroughthematrix.com/CTTM2013/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1422_Guest_on_Truth_Warrior_w_David_Whitehead_Nov042013_Hour1.mp3
cuttingthroughthematrix.com/CTTM2013/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1422_Guest_on_Truth_Warrior_w_David_Whitehead_Nov042013_Hour2.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who
OP can't inb4, you newfag

Who?

He invented the term White genocide

Can we avenge him?

who?

Why does he look like a jew?

Show us your picture moshie

It would explain how he came up with the term white genocide. Probably overheard it during mass and decided to make some shekels off his friends idea of making shekels by destroying western culture.

Very disapoint faggots

The shills have risen to slander Mr. Whiteaker. Which leads me to believe I need to learn more about the works of this man.

I'm just shitposting user. Whitaker is God-Tier.

F

Because the userbase is full of kikes.

Thank You for that.

There has been a thread for it

Lurk for 500 years before posting and gas yourself before that.

oy vey

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

I like this new standard.

His name was Robert Whitaker.

Well fuck you. It must be easy to just say 'You are wrong' on the internet. You didn't even try that hard, your post was shit and you should feel justly.

7chan.org/lit/src/why-johnny-cant-think-robert-w-whitaker.pdf

How is it I've never heard of this man before? I don't live under a rock. I don't understand.

Am I the only one? Maybe I just travel in different circles.

Nothing new in this thread.

RIP

F

There are people who have heard of The Turner IDaries but have not heard of William Pierce nor the National Alliance. There are people who have heard of David Duke but not one of his long-time collegues Don Black (founder of Stormfront). There are people who have heard of Revilo P. Oliver but never of George Lincoln Rockwell.

Don't feel too bad, it's just that you haven't been as exposed as most of us whom can devote the majority of our time to study.

F

Didn't study hard enough to uncover Duke and Black are jews though?

I remember this guy, when I first started buying nat soc buttons and paraphernalia from this website he was heavily shilled on the site, I hope he had some political success.
Rip 14/88

You know that he was a bad goy when he had White in his last name.

Kekspeed you magnificent bastard
F

Good video but that weird face animation is kind of distracting

Gas yourself.

Why are they wearing uniforms made of jelly?

Asia for the Asians.
Africa for the Africans.
White countries for everybody?
Everybody says there is this race problem. Everybody says this race problem will be solved when the third world pours into every white country and only into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this race problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this race problem is for every white country and only white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this race problem and this race problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into every black country and only into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a race problem. I am talking about the final solution to the Black problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What anime is this from? jw

Rest in Peace

F

Nice try schlomo. You don't even provide proof to your claim. If you provided SOME kind of evidence I'd be more inclined to believe you but NO. You all have to just go "Yet you don't know that X is a Jew and Y is a molotto."

TL;DR Link Citation

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT WHITAKER

I am of the belief that we will need all kinds of hwhite men in a hwhite world.
We need those with strong arms and indomitable wills that may not have minds made for invention. They are as priceless to us as those who may not have bodies carved like statues but have minds that delve deep into the intricacies of the universe.
All these men are precious jewels and we must all work together to bring the hwhite mind manifest onto the stars.

F

(checked)

(checked)

The original WN memer. And I'll bet he never visited halfchan Holla Forums or this board.
Just spammed the mantra a few times in his honor.

F

Checked, fellas

F

We managed to make the white genocide memeplex viral in time to save Whitey, and Old Bob knew, as he have written that he would die a happy man because of it.

The last part is probably an exaggeration, but what else should he have said?

He probably did, to look where the cuck addition to his white genocide memeplex came from.

F

This thread can't die. More need to know his name…

Me too. Thanks kikes! More to read!

Nov. 4, 2013
"Cutting Through the Matrix" with Alan Watt
(Guest on Truth Warrior w/ David Whitehead)
Originally Broadcast Nov. 4, 2013 on Truth Frequency Radio

cuttingthroughthematrix.com/CTTM2013/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1422_Guest_on_Truth_Warrior_w_David_Whitehead_Nov042013_Hour1.mp3

cuttingthroughthematrix.com/CTTM2013/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1422_Guest_on_Truth_Warrior_w_David_Whitehead_Nov042013_Hour2.mp3