Population growth btfo

Population growth btfo
Even assuming immigrants are employable there will not be enough jobs at the current growth rate of the West. We need fewer people. This meme that we need constant population growth for the economy to grow is myopic and will harm if not completely ruin the economy in the end. There are too many people already and there will be even fewer jobs in the years to come.

Secular Stagnation? The Effect of Aging on Economic Growth in the Age of Automation
economics.mit.edu/files/12536

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/downloads/academic/The_Future_of_Employment.pdf
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, with the advancement of technology in all aspects of life, there are fewer and fewer positions available for humans to work in. We need a major disaster to thin everything out by a large amount.

Or just deport all the muds.

I love the futurists fantasies that they can side with the robots.

The fucking idiots in office just keep on importing more and more becuz "we have an aging population". And i'm not even going to bother with how unemployable they are. We need to halt all immigration, the lower birth rates have always been a blessing in disguise that these morons just couldn't figure out.

Robots are preferable to rapefugees. And it's not a fantasy, more and more jobs are being replaced by automation without new jobs and this trend will continue. Anything we do has an algorithm to it, and sooner or later that will be all figured out.
oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/downloads/academic/The_Future_of_Employment.pdf

Technology must be implemented to benefit us rather than the (((chosen))). The economically, socially and environmentally sound course of action is mass deportation, execution and ultimately, genocide.

Were the last 15 of them not convincing enough for you that this isn't true?

A computer is dumber than any creature that has ever existed. But I'm sure sooner or later they will figure it out.

Not an argument.

Right, because any other creature will outperform even a cellphone at calculations. kek.

Look user these pixels can speak English.

Funny that you say that when legal discovery is almost all done by bots now.

It will turn north america into a desert.

lets not tip toe around this issue. we need to eradicate all nonwhites from the earth

Automationfag reporting in.
"Luddites reee" and whatnot. Around where I live, there is actually a shortage of people able to work with PLC's and micro-controllers. These aren't your highly sophisticated, machine learning type of applications. Most companies are opting for the cheaper, more simplistic shit because you can hire people to do the programming on the side of whatever their primary task is. An "electrician" job at the local lumber mill will consist of digging trenches to run wires through, running said wires, plugging those wires into a PLC, and writing a few lines of code whenever necessary.
What I have been personally seeing is a shift away from the specialization economy in favor of people with a wider range of skillsets and abilities. Yes, jobs where you do the same thing day in and day out are going away. Machinists need to know how to work with their hands as well as with computers, electricians need to be able to run wires as well as write code, designers need to be able to build their own prototypes, etc. We're seeing a rise in the new Renaissance man: experts are dropping in demand in favor of jacks of all trades.
Apart from the obvious drawbacks of this, there is 1 huge benefit: you can train people with minimal knowledge and experience to do the jobs that once required multiple people with years of expertise. In the video, it mentioned how college grads have to settle for jobs which require no degree. While a lot of this can be explained by the fact that so many people are getting shit degrees, another huge factor is that the new jobs are ones which you can pretty much train people on the spot to do. They certainly do prefer people with some level of education in at least one of the aspects they'll be working with though and these people tend to start at a higher pay grade.

But user, if we don't keep the population growing, who will take out all the loans necessary to keep our economy running? :^)

It's weird how the people who say we need to import illiterate rapists because we need a larger dumb labor pool are the same people who say we need UBI because dumb labor is going away.

Only 2 digit IQ brainlets talk in absolutes to be edgy and in the end achieve nothing.Take a look at (((Trump))) kek.

Huh.

I like how you can always tell who the transhumanist scum are at a glace, because they would happily resort to genociding their own folk before putting restraints on what can and cannot be automated.

Workforce protectionism and an economy that first serves the needs of the people are dirty, dirty ideas to the righteous vanguard of the kabbalistic singularity, who stand stoically on the mountain top, taint periscope firmly between their legs, and gazing lovingly at their own prostate while denouncing "labor for labor's sake."

What a fucking joke.

It's (((Kurzgesagt))), what do you expect?

Spotted the kike.

The left will push Universal Basic Income to popularize the notion of living off welfare.
DO NOT LET THEM
As soon as everybody depends on the state for a livelihood, they'll deny "welfare" to "extremists" and this will be the noose that kills free speech, a.k.a. wrongthink.

It's such a stupid argument it's embarassing. No, robots won't steal jobs like writing, and middle-management can go fuck themselves but they're not going to be replaced either, and you won't see any examples that aren't a niche. Plus, how would those evil, terrible capitalists be rich if nobody has money to buy their stuff? It makes no sense no matter how you cut it.

Are you claiming that eradicating all non whites from the Earth would be a bad thing?

I don't think we should put limits on automation. It shouldn't be such a bad thing that fewer people need to work to maintain the standard of living we have today.

Now, obviously UBI and other pinko garbage goes in the trash along with anyone advocating for them. But we should, instead, seize the opportunity to bring ourselves to new heights. The state should sponsor folly projects on a large scale or maybe not-so-folly projects like the goddamn wall. Increase taxes on the owners of heavily automated companies to help provide money for government employment in non profitable initiatives which increase the standard of living or environmental beauty of the country.

If all the necessary shit is provided by machines, we should focus our attention on employing people to do monumental shit.

This is one thing I never understood with welfare. Sure, pay the people in need, but why not have them work at least a few hours building something, anything? It not only gets shit done, but they'd be able to say "see that huge fucker over there? I built it."

The goal isn't to drive production. The production side of the equation is already running massive surplusses for most goods.

The goal is to drive up consumption.

Wow he provides no examples of robots doing jobs better than humans, lmao a fucking robot pilot? Hell no. Not even fucking close let alone for air traffic control. Just a bunch of le hypothetical so it must happen shit.

Because demanding that niggers work is racist, I suppose.
Obviously, there are some legitimate logistical issues involved though. Primarily: people on welfare generally don't live somewhere that new shit can be built. They would need to be relocated and temporarily housed near the site of construction and that doesn't sound like a really popular measure. Though maybe community service/repairing their broken communities could be a decent solution.

One thing I personally have been thinking about, though this does have that same glaring logistical issue I brought up earlier, is the idea of constructing pre-designed supercities from the bottom up.
Have a team of architects, engineers, city planners, etc. design a glorious, picturesque city lined with monumental structures, tastefully designed housing, and an industrial sector which isn't a fucking eyesore. Integrate parks, arboretums, man made rivers and lakes, and line the streets with foliage. All of this designed for maximum efficiency, ease of maintenance, and beauty. We could even probably provide free (lower scale) housing to those who worked on such a project. We could set an example for what cities in the modern day should look like, instead of these disgusting hellholes we basically use as nigger storage.

Yes, I get that thinking up more complex solutions than simply killing your enemies is intellectual signalling for intellectual featherweights vogue right now, but as I've said to stunted and desperate for status retards previously, look at how ecologists treat with any other species when one population is being polluted genetically by the others: they cull the invasive species and, to an extent (dependent on the course of action their research into the particular case suggests) the hybrids too. It's not edgy, it just actually works, while you and the rest mask your overactive empathy by intellectualizing.

So what to look for if you are interested in finding one of these jobs?

Robots are already able to write music; it isn't really a stretch to imagine they'd be able to put a bunch of concepts into a random word generator and come up with a readable book.

Basically anything dealing with infrastructure. Mining is probably the quintessential type of job in this category. Machine shops are more often hiring than not, lumber mills, food processing plants, manufacturing, etc all come to mind.

Basically, if you're not some faggot with a clipboard, sitting in front of a computer all day, or providing some specific service, it's usually gonna be this type of job.

non white detected

Soulless digitization is a pale imitation of what a feeling human can produce with an analogue instrument and their voice. It's merely novelty and people who have not submitted fully all return to reality to feed their soul eventually.

non-whites are themselves a natural disaster, simply sent them back to their ancestral homes cut off all foreign aid and intervention and isolate them

Don't stop there, stop supporting them so they die off, and only the best of them will survive to breed (if the dumbest shits don't kill them off like they usually do).

Your techfag detector needs more snake oil. Diversity hiring and bitches in human resources are what clog jobs up with complete shit. Flush the shit, and there are suddenly more jobs for people capable of doing them right without micromanagement.

One half shekel has been deposited. Thank you for your defense of Shillsrael on Hatechan!

My thoughts precisely.

How about, this is quite a radical perspective: no robots, no refugees.

European and American birth rates are below replacement or nearing it. Overpopulation is 100% driven by third world nations and is not a problem in the West. Stopping foreign aid, banning charities from Africa, and using nuclear power would fix the problem overnight.

No deportation. Arabs and niggers need to be eradicated.

shouldn't you be burning a looming machine or something? We had this discussion two centuries ago.

Funny, thats EXACTLY what the kikes say in their private writings.

those are all occult symbols on the left image

Open OPs video on jewtube

vid related is the advert

As much as I hate to side with a kike, but take a quick guess which race has the most abortions.

BUUUULL
breathing.bmp
SHIIIIIIT

Tell me, which song do you have on your computer that a machine wrote with no human assistance? Yes, exactly. And it will stay that way for centuries to come.

Shit's been done over a year ago.
"Shit" is exactly what it is but it exists.

So I can ask around machine shops,mills, and so on? I'm completely inept, but if it can be trained on the spot I'm willing, and happy to learn.

I regret post-secondary school, nothing made more more hopeless.

They will almost certainly select individuals with experience/education over some retard off the street, but desperate times often come around those places.
I was being a bit hyperbolic when I said "in the spot," but if they have no better option, they will train you well enough to do the stupid simple shit and if you're proven competent at that they will continue said training.

If it's simply a job you're looking for, I'd recommend indeed.com. It will show you what's available in your immediate area and employers who resort to indeed tend to be the most desperate.

Again, you're just proving my point.

A million dead niggers are not worth the loss of a single white child.

If you hate nonwhites more than you love your own folk, then you are not a White Nationalist, and you are not redpilled.

You are right, and this effects many fields. The issue we have today is that there are tons of solutions out there that can be utilized by one person, but nobody knows about them, how to set them up, or use them.

Bitch work is still hands-on work is still better than going back to education as it stands. I should look again at the listings on the place.

True

Constant population growth is neither good nor desirable. We are not bacteria.

The whites aren't the ones creating all the overpopulation problems, though to be fair, the world could use less people in general.

There's too much of us on the planet already.
Nuke Africa, South India, China and Mexico and you've solved the problem.

That's what UBI is for: people who aren't employed aren't earning money, and thus they cannot spend any money enriching the elites who own everything. Basically, the person's labor isn't required by society, but their consumption *is* required to further enrich those at the top. UBI isn't really a means of providing a living for the unemployed, it's about making sure the unemployed person continues to serve as a living gear in the machine of the globalist plutocracy.

Yeah, printing money and giving it to people for free will increase inflation, but that doesn't matter as long as every living human on the planet and all their children continue to pay all that money to the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1%. The real value of money is inconsequential so long as the gap between the rulers and the ruled continues to grow, proportionally.

If you're a white who aborts a child who isn't the result of nigger rape, you're a traitor in my book. Traitors are just as deserving of the gas as the kikes.
In the meantime, it's better that we don't have nigger populations exploding as much as they would without abortion.

Tbh, I think the biggest issue is we're still teaching students in school to specialize. They're raised with this idea that you do one thing and one thing only when you grow up. They should be taught about what actual jobs there are, what jobs are up-and-coming, and be given less emphasis on "fields of study."

one thing I would highly recommend is acquiring some knowledge on your own and putting together a tangible example of your ability to do something. Employers are quite disillusioned with college grads, believe it or not. They just don't have much else to base their hiring decisions on for the most part because not much else is usually provided.

If you can BUILD something and send pictures of it to them, you'll be miles ahead of some faggot with a BS in a tangentially related field.

Even bacterial populations level off at the maximum their resources can support.

But do bacteria exponentially grow their access to, and production of resources through non-genetic means?

Technically, we do have more than enough resources to handle a much higher population than we have. Starvation is more of an issue of logistics than anything. Much of the land in the world has yet to be utilized for any human means as well.

The whole purpose of population control at this stage in the game should be to keep what wilderness we have pristine and to eliminate shitskins.

No one is saying you'll have androids walking around doing shit. Just that humans are increasingly a more expensive alternative to automated systems running shit. Why hire cashiers when self checkout machines do a better job, more quickly, conveniently, around the clock? Don't get sick, don't require insurance, don't get injured, don't show up to work drunk? Why hire paper pushers who spend maybe 20% of their time on the job actually doing shit and dick around on the internet for the rest of the day, when an automated system can handle it better? Why hire truck drivers when trucks can drive themselves?

There are always some costs and difficulties associated with automatization, but as technology advances they tend to become easier to deal with than human workers. This exact fucking process has already been underway for hundreds of years, by the way. If you claimed that only 2% of the population could toil the fields and feed everyone with a surplus in 1800, you'd be called insane. If you claimed that only 15% of the population could work in industry while still maintaining a world class export economy in 1900, you'd be called crazy. Yet machines have already destroyed huge parts of the workforce while increasing the quality of life in the process.

Trying to stop it would be like trying to maintain work for farmhands when everyone else is using tractors. You'll just get utterly outcompeted.

I think that will continue regardless. It is easy to sell students on the idea that if they get X then they will get Y. They are selling people life plans. Unfortunately, most of them are shitty plans that don't pay off. Anons should understand the game. Learn it, exploit it, and win.

It's not myopic as the "shitskins are for the economy" is just the cover story for the destroy Whites jew agenda.

It's not an agenda, it's something that will happen unless society collapses and we all regress to the stone age. Some retards here want it, not realizing that we shouldn't be looking up to some past which was allegedly better, but instead a future that actually is. Yes, automation will happen, and it will make most jobs redundant. As it already has in many, many cases. But it will help immensely when conquering the stars. Stop thinking like you're limited to this one tiny rock.

The thing with specialization is that in most cases, it's necessary. There are a shitton of heuristics and intricacies to any field that take a lot of work and time to learn. There's a reason why "jack of all trades" is generally followed by "master of none". If you want to be really good at something and make advances in a field, you have to put in work to remake your brain for the task. Some very high IQ people are certainly able to jump from field to field easily, but for most people learning is simply much too difficult and time consuming. Pic very related.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct. The problem is that everyone seems to want to specialize. In fact, between the middle of the first industrial revolution and the start of this one we're going through now, it has been necessary that almost everyone specializes. We've been hit with a massive paradigm shift, though. Now, it is ideal that one either choose to specialize extensively and become innovators, or broaden their scope and maintain the infrastructure which the innovators have built and are continuing to build.

And trust me: we need A LOT more people holding up the backbone of society than we do people pushing it forward.

no, the populations in western countries was already declining
just deport the niggers

how did you come to this conclusion? I've never seen anything other than the assertion that there has always been new jobs when the old ones get innovated away
but just because it happened before, does not mean it will happen now, actually the evidence points that it wont (productivity and population increasing while the hours worked have stayed the same)

There is only one regular thing a man should be master of: making and keeping a family. You can be fucking dirt farmers and lead a good life for generations, but if you fuck that up, the result is what we have now.

seems quite hyperbolic
why not just sterilize the retards? eugenics doesn't need to mean active gassing

first it was nothing, then child-tier
and next? you think it will simply stop here? really?

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? It's prophetic tbh.

You can be dirt farmers, until an industrial civilization comes along and decides it wants your dirt. Luddites are fucking retarded. If you care about the future of your kin to any extent and not just some idealized version of life you think existed at some point in time which you seek to emulate, technology has to be embraced. Period.

Industrial civilisation exists for centuries, the specialisation this is about exists for decades.
Kill yourself, nigger.

Gas yourself globalist scum. Luddites were traditional nationalists who wanted to Make England Great Again.

Niggers will always overreproduce, because they have neither foresight, nor restraint. It's not that they have less of these things, it's that these things are completely foreign concepts that they will never understand. Starvation is in their case neither an issue, nor something that - even if seen as an issue - can be resolved, because no matter how much food you send, they'll multiply more until they're back at starvation level in relation to the currently sent amount of food. You can never stop starvation, not even with what you refer to as 'logistics', which is really just unwarranted redistribution. And this doesn't even touch on another problem. Another meme that boomers keep sucking up, even among intellectuals, is that if we just raised the standard of living in third world countries to our level, then they would stop overreproducing because kids aren't necessary to take care of you when you're old. Not only is the only component of their argument that could be salvaged, that we need to impose social security on nigger homecountries, and that is going off the false assumption that they are human and can choose not to overreproduce, but in order to get the entire population of the third world anywhere near the multitude of goods and services being produced, as is needed for the western standard of living, we'd need half a dozen earths, assuming that our one earth is the only one that's populated. It's not possible and you sound like an idiot boomer.

That's imperialist and not even ethically superior of us, Corneliu knew this himself.

Then you are a fool. Idle hands are the devil's workshop. If you put men out of work and give them a life of automated leisure, they will become worthless feminized blobs of simpering fat and drugs.

Men must have work to do just as women must have children to raise and keep. To deny that to either results in a total breakdown of their identity, mental, physical, and spiritual.

The technology we create exists to serve us, not the other way around. If a technology does us harm, it should be curtailed or destroyed, as simple as that. Automated labor harms us, so it should not be permitted to exist in any but the most limited of capacities. The squealing cries of permitting rampant and out-of-control automation only ever come from worthless and degnerate untermensch who hate the idea of laboring for their bread and want to spend all day being fed and sexed by a robot. Presumably because they are too worthless and slovenly to ever stand a chance with an actual women of their own folk.

The outrage at labor being stolen by nonwhites is the primary source of the rising reactionary sentiment. Remove labor from the equation, and there is no longer any coherent argument against the implimentation of Communism.

A nation is carried on the backs of its farmers, its masons, its soldiers and shopkeepers. Degenerate obese lolbergs like you who would throw all of this away for the sake of tipping your fedoras and "pursuing higher ideas" are not redpilled.

Existence is a struggle between pride and life. Degenerate and outsource life, and the only reason to exist becomes an endless pursuit of empty and hollow pride, without basis or foundation. If you would call the products of such vapid self-fellation and empty vanity glorious and great, then you do not know glory, and you do not understand what is great.

The only lasting and immortal monument a man can ever build is his family and his blood, and the family is predicated on the labor of the husband and the wife to secure and rear their children. Automation is simply another kosher subversion of the pursuit of volk. It is a Godless institution, made by God hating parasites who dream of a vast, swollen, unresisting flank upon which they might feast eternally.

It's not about money, it's about power, and it's far easier to enslave poor people that depend on you.

so basically labour because of labour?
where do you draw the line? tractors should be banned, what about shovels?

What makes them think that the world will converge towards a "we must all be equal because nobody can compete"? The (((elite))) can use this leverage to make the masses irrelevant and cull the weak.
That assumes that the robot fan-fiction will come true.

You fucking Luddite, the policies you advocate would result in the extinction of our race. Our destiny lies amongst the stars, only there can we truly secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Unless we automate the more menial tasks away and focus on high technology we will be doomed to eventual extinction.

Today we have a standard of living equivalent to an owner of 200 slaves in the past. This is the result of automation. I have a hot shower each day because I enslave technology to heat that water and bring it to me. In the next decade I expect to own a car that does my bidding in my absence running me errands or when I am present chauffeuring me to my destination in concert as I shitpost online.

I own a CNC mill and a 3d printer they enable me to produce goods that in the past would have required a skilled craftsman to painstakingly produce from print. I can leave both running over night and have parts produced for me while I sleep. Automation is a blessed invention created by whites for whites, if you're going to shun it you may as well wonder into the amazon jungle and live your life as a worthless native who will never have any impact on our future.

I see. You're one of those faggots. Go suck Elon's dick.

what are you sliding?

a what, realist?

Am idealist stuck to some dreamy utopia. And as all idealists, these fags always see themselves in the highest positions in their future, with no care for the less fortunate. Just like commiefags see themselves as high ranking party members, not concerned with the slaves toiling away for them.
This is why they never get anything done, too stuck in their fantasies, no passion for work.

Changing IP now? Pathetic.

Or we could, you know, get rid of all the fucking niggers.

I'm curious, what is your vision of an ideal future? Does it involve lots of manual labor and zero space travel?

You argue like a kike, you did not refute a single one of my points, instead you attempt to derail and distract with meaningless insults. I gotta wonder if you even belong here.

Why should I care weather or not useless minorities have jobs in the future? As we progress entire countries full of brown people will be left in the dust, unable to produce anything worth exporting at any price. You are a bleeding heart liberal that wants to artificially inflate demand for redundant and unnecessary labor just to keep low class subsistence wage slaves fed, giving them work we could easily automate just so you feel better about perpetuating the situation they placed themselves in.

You will fail, capitalism will automate with or without you. Place yourself in a position to provide utility now or face mandatory sterilization to get access to universal basic income like all the other worthless brown people.

self driving cars are not some utopia, they are already here (in basic form)

Yes, such is the nature of handouts. I never advocated for handouts. But if shit were produced locally, by the people consuming them, distributed via the market, the problem would be less prevalent. People tend to breed less when they have to work for their daily bread.

But you and are generally correct, niggers should be purged. What I probably should have said is that our population is not yet beyond theoretically sustainable levels.

I agree. that's why in that very post I was advocating for the construction of monuments and other highly labor intensive projects like
We can have many generations employed in the pursuit of lifting us to new heights, rather than the folly that is the rejection of modernity.

It is absolutely possible to stem technological and economic growth with robots and without fucking up labor/population supply. This is just kikes trying to outkike other kikes.

Bump, I think this is important.

No user, IT IS A WE WILL BECOME THE ROBOTS THREAD.

DID YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO? It's true btw, by brother lost his middle management job to a fucking "company"… turned out it was a fucking program.

Labor for tangible purpose grants spiritual and emotional fulfillment that no amount of automation of bread and circuses can fulfill. The very reason so many disgruntled young men gather in places like this is because no amount of leisure and pleasure can fill the hole in their hearts. They eat and they eat of the fruits of the trees of modernity, but their hunger is never sated. They drink and they drink at the pools of utopianism and materialism, but their thirst is never quenched.

Every time this topic is brought up, the same people always appear as though by magic. The lolberg who believes a technological utopia is "just around the corner." The fedora who cries "labor for labor's sake" at anyone who feels men should be employed with priority over machines where possible. The materialist who sees nothing to life as nothing beyond inserting spare change into a cosmic vending machine and getting a hit of pleasure if you push the right buttons.

It's always the same with you degenerate filth. You always make the same claims, you always squeal the same excuses when challenged, you always smear your rhetorical opponents with the same slurs, and you are always, always wrong.

Technology and the economy exist to serve the family. Not the other way around.

So the meme circles were legit?

you didn't answer my question and you also seem to make this some kind of binary choice
there is plenty to do even after manual labour jobs are gone

where do you draw the line? and how do you expect to not get conquered if you do draw it somewhere? I just don't understand
you want white countries to become completely isolated hermit nations living with amish-tier tech or even less?
you keep blabbering on about all this idealism horseshit, but what do you concretely suggest?

I believe this, and thus AI will destroy men, the only ones left will be insane women, and confused numales

I've spotted the flaw in your system. It doesn't make kikes rich.

Check and mate.

So which magic ultra high demand positions do you not see at risk of being automated away?

research and development, engineering
don't know about ultra high demand though, but there will always be plenty to do

Considering how shit the job market already is today and how often people with a bachelor in engineering can't find fuck all, I doubt that will fix the work shortage.
Plenty to do for a select few.

Yes, for a select few. And the rest will be fertilizer, as per usual for the last 8,000 years. Christ, get cracking becoming select, or shut the fuck up and be grateful for Taco Bell until they are fully automated.

Shit, I get tired of people bitching that life isn't fair to them, which is why they're always going to be losers. If your basket-weaving ambitions are in danger because the BasketBotX can do it better and cheaper, then adjust to the new reality and go into something you think will be there in 30 years.

Otherwise, fuck off.

so we should handicap ourselves because some/most are just not up for it? we are also on the brink of really commercializing space

And then one day your position gets automated away when you're too old to adapt and then you'll come crying. Except we won't be there anymore.
Complete disregard for the lives of those you deem below yourself (that belong to your own ethnicity and culture, you spergs) is a common theme among you progressivists and idealist dreamers. Good luck trying to get your robots to buy your products, and don't forget to screech about how you deserve things because surface integrals are hard.

No it isn't. If niggers didn't have abortion, they would have exploded in population size over the last four decades. The race war would have already been fought and won by now if it weren't for abortion.

Even if you refuse to accept the argument that there are some things we don't do even to our enemies because we hold ourselves to a higher standard, you still have no utilitarian justification for abortion, because abortion makes the ethnic replacement a slow boil that normies don't notice.

First (((Zuckerberg))) now the (((Kurzgejew))) are shilling for Universal Basic Income and socialism. Really makes you think…

THIS

It's so blatant

abortion as a concept is not bad (raising retards or people with some other uncurable genetic disease is worse than abortion), but aborting just because you are too lazy to use a condom is pretty retarded though

robutts took are jubbs

No, actually dirty mexicans, poo-in-loos and the yellow peril, took our jobs, when we outsourced all our industries to foreign nations, and imported cheap labour to reduce wages.

Free trade kills us, not robots.

Europe has no oil left. No readily built nuclear power. No gas. But a million more idiots each year, driving around, needing imported food, consuming stuff. A recipe to make the autochthone white population poorer by the month.

Fuck off with your subtle vegan agenda you cuck.

Computers are as 'smart' at their task as the programmer who wrote it. Consider the computer to be a proxy for the programmer performing the task.

Now, would you rather have an engineer doing a given task, or some Aztec who worships bones on a necklace?

Trigger warning: ancap faggotry.

But my god Holla Forums, plz into economics.

Automation creates wealth, it doesn't destroy it. You morons. More stuff / same number of people = more stuff per person. Alternatively, you can make the same amount of stuff in less time and have more leisure. But let's talk about UBI first.

UBI is stupid mainly because it's impossible. What's your living wage? $20,000 a year? 20K * 243 million American adults = $4.86 trillion dollars. That's 10^12. The total federal budget is less than that. UBI will never even be vaguely feasible. There's no point in debating its demerits, aside from maybe calling it literally no kidding not a joke full communism.

The problem is the government has made productive work illegal.

Automation causes deflation. With more stuff but the same amount of dollars around, each thing must be worth fewer dollars. (The government independently inflating the currency is irrelevant, it cancels out.) 'Each thing' includes your wage. This means you take a pay cut, but your lifestyle doesn't get any worse. However, the minimum wage exists, so you can't take a pay cut. Your employer must instead replace your overpriced ass with a machine. Thus, once again, 'capitalism' is blamed for government action, in this case price controls.

In addition, the government is continually raising regulatory overhead. Effectively, you make something, your employer buys it, and sells it to a customer. In economic equilibrium, your employer ends up paying you essentially all of the value of the thing, taking a small cut for themselves. However, the regulatory overhead comes out of what the employer can pay you. Eventually, the employer has to pay you less than minimum wage, and you get disemployed. Alternatively, the employer can raise the price, but this will decrease demand, meaning their firm shrinks, and eventually you get disemployed.

The government is continually taking jobs out of the money, so to speak. In cartoon form, folk must be willing to pay more than it costs to produce a thing, or it won't appear on the market. Government is continually increasing the costs of inputs, removing goods from the profitability zone. On top of that, there's the pattern exemplified by the EPA simply outlawing coal mining, a move Trump reversed. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work In short, China didn't take your jobs, the EPA did. And the EPA did it not becuz muh jehws, but because it's fun to put folk out of work, especially in a democracy. Doing so gets you laid. Being an opportunity to put folk out of work is what the EPA is for. (Not to say the kikes aren't happy to help.)

Related to both, there's a lot of fixed per-employee overhead, largely regulatory, meaning wage employees have a strict set of competitive hours. Something like 30% of payroll costs. Can't have everyone work 20 hours a week but employ twice as many people. Used to be exactly 40, but no overtime, and now it's slightly less than Obongocare full-time guidelines. Every gain in available leisure is instead converted to unemployment. Your employer can try to give you reasonable employment options, but then their lunch will be eaten by a competitor who doesn't.

"But I don't make minimum wage," you retort. Doesn't matter. The programmer has to be paid more than the roofer who is paid more than a janitor, because otherwise, why not take the simple indoor janitor position? Indeed, why not just half-ass flipping burgers? Because the janitor can't take a pay cut, the roofer can't take a pay cut, meaning the programmer can't take a pay cut. And then your employer is strongly incentivized to replace your overpriced ass with something that isn't price controlled, like foreign labour or a machine.

Speaking of price controls, there's low interest rates.
Take out a loan to fund a business. Pay 2% interest, because ZIRP. The firm makes 7% profit, so the loan is repaid, and executive salaries come out of the remaining 5%. Only, if inflation is 10%, the firm is actually losing money. They will have to take out loans to finance normal operations. Earnings are less than the price of new inputs, even before paying interest and dividends. Effectively the bank is subsidizing whatever they make. (And the bank can do this because the government is subsidizing it in turn.) This is a wealth furnace. It takes valuable inputs, makes something less valuable out of them, and the resulting heat and light makes the GDP look good. Because it destroys stuff, it causes prices to rise and its profits to fall until it goes out of business. The government is therefore directly destroying wealth for the purposes of giving sinecures to companies with favoured loan profiles. (E.g. Twitter, Reddit.)

When enough of these wealth furnaces go out of business at once, it cascades into a recession. Then the government lowers interest rates to 'stimulate economic growth.' The solution is private banks who can set their own interest rates. Which are illegal, or I'd start my own bitcoin-backed bank on Monday.

Finally, the government is nonproductive, and is now growing faster in absolute terms than the economy. Basically, each year, a bunch of stuff is made, and then distributed. The amount being made is growing slower than the amount the government is arrogating to itself, meaning real non-government wages (measured in terms of the amount of stuff they can buy) is falling. Jobs just barely capable of paying for man to live are being pushed into the 'need welfare' zone…joining the nonproductive government sector, one way or another, and forming an accelerating positive feedback loop.

But boy, 'automation' sure does make a handy scapegoat.
It lets you think that maybe there's a solution other than discarding democracy, which codes as discarding your culture's way of life.

This, so much. For this reason alone I barter or work outside the view of the government as much as possible because they have made it literally impossible to work and live by all their insane (((regulations))).

polite sage for double post

Here is the problem. Christian work ethic brought Europe and partly America to the top of civilization.
The internation trade market with the jewish monetary system enslaved those countries which are now stagnating.
Necessity is the mother of all in invention. And conflict in every form calls for necessity. So what ever promotes conflict (and partly discord) on a socio-economical level will help us.
Eventually robots will make human workforce obsolete but only for work that is repetetitve. My honest opinion: Every fucking shitlord and nigger should work. And so should most of you and everyone else. Earn a living and provide for yourself (or family). Without this you are dead inside, struggle or the conflict of that is what lets us evolve. Hitler promised work for the declining people in Germany and he actually made it true. All in all 6 years and they were ahead technologically for about 20 years (as the war started).
The idea that we should use our technological breakthrough to support an all welfare state (supporting niggers and their niglets) or in other words supporting the rest of society is what it is - SOCIALISM. Take it from someone and give it someone poor.
Here is my proposition: Let the goal be that people should take a step back from all the technology and let them live this luddist lifestyle where they have to grow their own food. If white people are declining this will be possible - kick the jews out or the muslims and let people be autonomous as far as they want (and as a state help them like in Germany Pre-1939). But stop promoting this equality social justice bullshit of muh welfare state.
Guys you fall for another shitty thread.
Sage

Basically EU.

Do you really think explosion in the nigger population will just naturally result in race war?
That's fucking not how it works.