Damn bro chill it's only a movie

Damn bro chill it's only a movie

what's the spoiler? and what's the censored part?

Back to >>>/leddit/

BETTER BUY A TICKET YOU FUCKING GOYIM
AREN'T YOU CURIOUS?
BUY ONE NOW YOU FUCKING ANIMAL
YOU KNOW YOU WILL, STUPID GOYIM ARE ANIMALS AND CAN'T CONTROL THEMSELVES.
WE ARE GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY, MAY AS WELL BUY A TICKET NOW SO YOU CAN KNOW THE SECRET

sorry meant to post this here

I kind of like Rian Johnson's other movies. Did he fuck up Last Jedi or not? I've seen plenty of fake spoilers and am wondering why the real spoilers aren't getting the SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE treatment.

Has Holla Forums fallen?

Because disney muddied the water so the fake spoilers are indistinguishable from the real spoilers. They are blatantly trying to bait with shit threads like this all over the internet.

You best in a Marketing Intern's shill threads, you're in one.

I don't know much about Rian however I doubt he had too much control over the last jedi

old confirmed leaks thus far is the one form months ago that revealed the crack penguins, the force sloth, and force tree awhile before disney did.

leak here

I like how the movie isn't even out and the jews are preparing to dump awards ( oscar) and praise on it…. its almost as if they are trying to stifle criticism of the film by dumping overwhelming praise on it before actual people see it and comment on it……

& actively dumping praise on it

should read only….

The Phantom Menace 2 incoming.

Answer the call™ II with more old smelly dikes, Marysues, niggers, and retarded soy boys.

¿Literariamente quién?

Makes sense. I remember when the reaction to TR8-T0R was to try to co-opt and play it off as the forced corporate meme TR-8R. Quick reactions to tarnish a good meme.

Umm, when were spics given the right to post here? Mods please ban this spic.

It could be Carlos. I don’t read bumblebee man, was that a sarcastic comment?

No llores negrito.

A reminder these are considered "critics" today.

What did he mean by this?

Since when is it okay to rate a movie based on how much you liked it? That is apart of it but come the fuck on

Since absolute retards who were born in 1998 or later started getting jobs and posting on the internet.

In other words the "critic" loved the sjw propaganda the movie spewed as well as witnessing the total destruction of the Luke Skywalker ( toxic masculinity there, goy) for some nobody constipation faced marysue.
To hell with good storytelling, although given that this idiot even mentioned problems makes me think this critic is trying to lessen just how incoherent & horrible the movie actually is story/plot wise.

it's important to be realistic user, just because some larpers on Holla Forums agree with you doesn't mean you have any idea what popular opinion is nowadays. The people who hate it will be drowned out and it'll be seen as the same backlash TFA got, which is obviously from racists on the internet.

I swear I have seen almost the same review like this.

Nothing

Wanna real spoilers sholomo?
Luke dies
Kylo kills Snoke
Rey parents are nobody

The used the same propaganda with Answer the call™ and it didn't work its not a good long term tactic and only leads normal people to hate the film instead of just disliking parts of it.

TLJ will obviously be an un-viewable shit fest however given that it has the "Star Wars" logo on it I doubt it will flop as hard as Answer the call (because of the fucking sheep) although given the porgs and force trees/sloths and other leaks I have a New Hope this film without question will probably do worse than the last 2 and have even normies bitching about how bad it was similar to jar jar on the Phantom Menace.

Only thing that matters is how much Disney can milk before Star Wars is so bad even normalfags refuse to watch it.

Yeah, exactly I serenely hope we reached this point now. The announcement of the new trilogy months ago before this trilogy or even this current movie was being advertised I think may illustrate that Disney may be worried about this film & the rest of the Ray trilogy. Add to this the fact that Ray, Finn, and generally the nu-star wars merch do not sell well or as much as they would have hoped…… We may actually see Star wars flop hard (My money is actually on the Han solo movie for that)

Ghostbusters was uniquely bad. People on here are are really rigid when it comes to admitting that films like Get Out are not badly made no matter what it represents culturally. Most of these films aren't offensively bad, they're just mediocre and soulless and have a political message along with seemingly purposefully bad casting. I saw Ghostbusters and it was uncomfortable, it was a particularly depressing bad comedy. Whereas TFA was just an ok movie weighed down with the politics behind it and a horrible cast. You will never see a big flop like Ghostbusters again, they're not going to get that cocky again.

Isn't Rey leaving soon? Disney must know how people don't care about her. Their problem and hopefully the cause of Star War's demise is that Disney has no good characters left in Star Wars to use. We know they sure as hell won't have a novie only about the Empire, so they'll be trying some b-actors joining the rebels until they become popular.

original screenshot because OP is a faggot

Yeah exactly I think it shows that they are worried about the future of Star wars. Inb4 they make a new trilogy with Lando.

Nope, more ill conceived reboots/ rehashed, poorly written, poorly cast, garbage just like every other nu-movie. The CY poltics just make it worse.
judaeo-nigger propaganda… that was a poor attempt at the Stepford wives with ebil whitey because BLM.
No it was far worse than the prequels for all the reasons listed above for cis buster as well as the public disdain KK has against the male fans of the franchise which by coincidence was also mirrored by Answer the call.
Its inevitable that it will happen again the question is when?

Fuck, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

"All these flaws are utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of how much I've already decided this movie is beyond criticism."

No actually I haven't given a fuck about Starwars since like what 97 when Tim Zahn refused to sign my Mara Jade comic book and I realized it was all a bunch of creative dick bags looking for reinforcement.
His stories were cool and his wife was basically Mara Jade and ultra cool

But shit, letting some nerd tell you what reality is, is kinda sad.

LUKE DIES

this is what's considered a "physical threat" these days