Day of the desert robe

Of no real importance but it sure fucking warmed my heart. Mute the faggot if you you can't stand him but his footage was the best.

Also wait for 2:30

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was I supposed to notice at 2:30?

According to comments on Jim/MisterMetokur's video on this, people are being banned for just wearing clothing that is white in color, including some outfit that is worn because it lets you run faster/longer for loot runs or some shit.

You'll know when you've lurked more.

We outnumber them by far. Good way to cheer yourself up. We will be victorious

I'm going to assume all the blur and shit was put int he video after the fact and not actually part of the game now, right?

Oh fuck off, Holla Forums.

Star of David at the gate is my guess

Which world? I want to join!

Aren't these protests rather pointless since you are still supporting Jagex by, you know, playing the fucking game?

God I wish I owned a game where my fan base was this fucking retarded.

It's a shame they didn't form a swastika.

A part of me wants to shit all over OP for playing vidya and pretending any of his game crusading fucking matters. A part of me also knows that provoking and triggering lefties is always fantastic on all fronts. I'm torn… until I've decided how to handle this OP isn't a faggot.

Someone needs to fix that video, put audio with some faggy shit at the start and then go into moonman mode.

Ahahaha, the guy in the video was clearly

T R I G G E R E D

Also, some OC I made earlier.

this

lol

Too bad fascistball's version of the vid is gone.

another

THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Back in 2004 me and a buddy used to play together. Pretty soon we had throw away accounts that we would use to troll with.

The funniest time I can remember was the 2 of us vs the entire town square (like 30 ppl) talking shit and we made them all start crying for a mod to ban us.
Well at least there won't be any niggers there because they don't have a soul.

After yeah

I got perma banned for running around saying >Homosexuality is a chinese conspiracy to usurp Europeans
(cause the company is owned by chinks)

Are they carrying around pepe signs?

Better video of the riots around the actual event without some faggot getting triggered in the background.

The riots started off in Falador in w330 and have been going on there for the past few days and migrated to Lumbridge when the event came out.

W330

The banners are the Shayzien house banner. It's supposed to be a skull+sword in middle+scales symbol.

No I am talking about the grape, and jug banners.

thanks for the gay, ear-raping, nigger music.

lol, I need to show my homie this

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Idk I looked around and found a few, but not many. What happened?

it's runescape

dead kids only matter if they are brown

Fuck brown people

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

fuggin saved

hey shlomo your bot is broken

It's world 30

This, runescape is such shit. I feel like playing the game is punishment in itself.

At least we know what to do if they choose to support Black Pride.

Are the riots still going on? If so, what world?

Speaking of here's the metokur version

It never ceases to amaze me how you can take a bluepilled normalfag, put him in an mmo, and have him spamming global with "gas the kikes" in an hour.

It's the one good thing about jewish machinations, well one of two.
The other is nonwhites being unable to distinguish between actual whites and kikes, golem turns against master.

The other is that jews don't know anytning about civilization since they're parasites and never had one.
They're also insane and everything they do is incompatible with sanity. Hence people never fully submitting to it.

MMORPG's are still a thing??

Not anymore after this. Modern MMO's are even gayer than Runescape, and Old School Runescape was the last populated pre World of Warcraft MMO that still plays like a pre WoW MMO.

I saw bright and center "Gays need to die"

The music doesn't fit the video at all. Also the second song is gay as shit.

Keks.

jej'd

a fucking klan rally marching

I'm trying to figure out what those "ant hills" are that keep appearing and disappearing. I'm going with: you can take a dump in this game.

Sounds like a ton of fun tbh. Too bad I don't play RS.

my fucking sides user

Close, when you drop an item on the floor it will disappear in a minute or two and xp farmers will dump their inventory low-res piles. Unless you mean the tree stumps they're walking around.

Fuck I haven't thought about that game in forever. That is what actually led me to half Holla Forums where I followed the natural road to here. I don't like how quickly society has been changing, I'm too young for this nostalgia shit.

Is no one gonna appreciate these digits?

It's a pity you can't get a "REPENT, SODOMITES!" sign.

The meme war is fought on all fronts, even ones you personally don't like and feel the need to virtue signal over not liking.

Come on user, how's he going to get his paymetons shekels so he can further tame his videos down to normalfag levels if you're going to deny him views? :^)

don't tempt me to come back please, shit is really a drug

maybe you're right

Did he not get the memo that the current year +2 is not the year of the degenrates anymore?

SJW faggotry summed up in an online world.