English Language

Does anybody remember that thread about the dissolution of the English language? It focused on jealousy. /r/ing screencap, it was quality and I want to spread it around

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz
vocaroo.com/i/s0SRoz5rwOKy
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical slide thread content.

lurk moar, faggot. sage for sliding with tedious meta.

you should have demonstrated your worth by offering some OC related to your field of interest

Was it the one with Lepanto by Chesterton mentioned in the OP?
It's a beautiful poem.
Anchor incoming.

I remember it. Envious is the correct word

Jealously is the idea that something is yours and needs to be defended. You can see why the Jews want to twist it, to enforce the idea that the goyim don't own nothing and should fight for nothing.

Envy is the belief that something is yours (but isn't) and you need to get it.

Ahh yes, I remember that thread now. We need more of that. God forbid something like an English class teaches you something like this before it's been ingrained into your head for years.

I'm surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has.

imkampfy is probably jerking off or something. Literature and language discussions have no place among HARDCORE NAZIS!!

Also in4cap. Missed that thread. Sounds interesting.

Like clockwork.

That was a great thread, the next day I explained the ideas to some redpilled coworkers. Also in the thread was the concept that just mercy could only be exercised when the perpetrator fully acknowledged their wrongdoing and has already accepted the justice of their impending punishment, because the change of heart they exhibit is the goal of the punishment. "Mercy" shown to unrepentant Muslims, retarded jungleniggers and other turds floating in the gene pool however is in fact unconscionably unjust, as it undermines faith in, and indeed the very structure of what was once rather enlightened jurisprudence, while encouraging even more subhuman barbarians to victimize the innocent.

I remember a thread here talking about how jealous and zealous are supposed to be the same word (both stem from celoso, which means the same thing as zealous).

We also discussed the word "exterminate," and how dictionaries prior to the 1940's had a different definition of the word than they currently do. Ex - from the Latin meaning out, termin - from the Latin meaning boundary or end point. Therefore, exterminate = to take out of a given area or boundary. Think pest exterminators: physically killing all the roaches/rats/moles would leave smelly corpses, it's much more efficient to just spray an irritant that causes them to leave the boundary called 'your house.'

Nowadays, it's synonymous with eradication/annihilation. I wonder (((who))) could have twisted this word in such a way…

H'while I still maintain OP is a colossal faggot for such a low energy, summertime post, I have to agree that the topic itself deserves to be shilled hard. Thus, I cannot in good conscience allow a promising discussion to die on the vine whilst I jealousy guard information on ideas that should exist here perpetually in some form, tbh. If this thread survives until tomorrow, I'll dig up my cap and post it unless another user posts theirs first.

You niggers better go next level with this shit, though. Next time The Language Question is discussed, it needs to be a substantive prompt regarding the actual issue and not "I suck at lurking. How easy can you make this for me?"

I took a screen cap op

And it was a quality thread, the few hear shitting out the whole "this is a slide thread" shut your filthy fucking mouths. It was by far one of very few decent and extremely informative threads I was lucky enough to browse through. And I feel the info absolutely needs to be spread as it was crucial to understanding how the jew contorts not only world history but the sheer fucking syntax and mean from meaning of a language.

It was not only a great thread by it's own merit, but at the time board quality had dropped significantly and almost everythread was on par with cuckchan. I was the user that posted trend data on how certain words (((appeared out of nowhere))) in the 1960s and and spread exponentially, while other more wholesome words declined over the same period. Anyway another great post by someone in that thread was that respect has been redefined to mean courtesy; You don't respect strangers, you show them courtesy. I felt a little bad writing that sentence because we've been trained heavily to believe in "respecting everyone" when all it is is shallow courtesy.

what did he mean by this?

← agreed it was

A thread died for your question.
To be fair it was probably cancerous but don't cry about being accused of sliding. It is what you are doing weather it was motivated by jewry or not.

mega.nz /#!YZMhkBJR!EOHHDqxSuMe8LI9GUCpkAcguBFu7uX-pEEwqiw1rdDs

Yes I do actually remember the post your talking about, was just so curious to think about these sort of passive changes to the root meaning of words and the disastrous effect it can have. And the absolute general consensus against jealousy or the expectation to respect everyone. Regardless of the person is inane to say the least.

Bumping cause this is an important topic.

I want to click…..

I work for AT&T and it is harder than fuck to understand most of the drooling idiots that call, because they cannot articulate their ideas, and worse still, cannot imagine that another person has no fucking clue what they're stammering about. I believe my grasp of the English language stems from the time that I read Webster's 9th Collegiate Dictionary (4th edition, if I recall correctly) from cover to cover. "The zebra did it" - Steven Wright
I find myself speaking or writing words for the first time in my life on occasion, without having to try to remember them. I'll often look them up to make certain that I'm not using them in the wrong context, but it's a small thrill, being able to use the precise word to accurately convey your intent, without having to abuse "like".
Other words that have been abused in the most heinous manner are decimate, literally, and actually.
A small part of the problem is people using spellcheck in place of fucking thinking. This is how we get shit like "Dave was opposed to go to the store, but Mike did instead." and "Jessica like's Kevin, but he don't know it."

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE
vocaroo.com/i/s0SRoz5rwOKy
It's gotten worse. They get pissed at me when I point out that the company has been going downhill on a rocket sled since they got rid of DRUG TESTING AND HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW HIRES. At least at the center I'm stuck at.

The office I was chained in had three active drug dealers working in it, one as a team lead. One of my TLs was the aforementioned tweaker, another was the world's fattest faggot, and another was a short-haired nigger dyke who thought she was being abducted by UFOs.

One day a tornado blew by the building, and I honestly prayed it would hit us and end it all.

Good benefits though. I heard the union got b& after I left.

it's a zip file around 55 MB containing a PNG screencap of the entire thread and all uploaded images and videos at the time of the cap. I tried uploading just the screencap but it's too large (over 30k pixels tall) and i'm not able to split it up at the moment because Imagemagick chokes on the file (inside a VM) and even if i could get a decent conversion to pdf, you'd probably not DL that either. Dunno how else i can help.

i have been waiting to post this image for a long, long time.

That thread was sitting on my laptop for like a month before the damn thing reset on me. One tidbit I do remember distinctly is the free book Less Than Words Can Say by Richard Mitchell:
>sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/index.html

In it the author talks about how language itself formulates our thinking patterns, allowing or even preventing certain kinds of thoughts and perspectives from even occurring. In the early chapters he talks about bureaucratic language that uses passives all the time, where there are 'things being done' by unseen and unknown subjects, and thus impresses on the minds of the bureaucrat that they are never truly at fault - the event simply occurred to you, even though in reality they MAKE it happen to you. That plus other fluffy language Michell rails into as being mentally degenerative. Quite compelling stuff.

I was telling people the same thing from that thread. Makes the concept of Mercy make a whole lot more sense, because in so much of (((modern media))) 'mercy' is depicted as that comic-book bullshit of 'give me your hand!' to the evil villain who has in no way done anything to deserve actual mercy. Funny how when that false Mercy is subverted in favor of swift justice such as in Deadpool where he just shoots the murderous villain in the face after getting lectured about (((mercy))) it is supremely satisfying.

Oh, forgot to mention too that it gives some musings about how learning different languages can allow you to think in different ways, and likewise allowing your language to atrophy withers away your ability to even formulate ideas. Combine that realization with the Newspeak from 1984 where entire specific concepts like 'Freedom' are erased by mindless generalities like 'thoughtcrime' and you get very creepy images of what happens to language when the Marxists get ahold of it…

I find that I do not even think in words unless I'm considering what to speak, write, or type, which evades the problem of having a language pigeonhole my thoughts. That becomes its own problem, in that I am often unsure how to compose my thoughts in words, and am often in need of some paper to draw my concepts onto.

With that out of the way, I wonder how schools these days handle English, spelling, and vocabulary. I know that cursive writing is out, because the sub-80 IQ, sub-humans can't fucking read it (see Trayvon's Prayer for laughs), but I don't have any easy means of checking the curriculum of local grade schools. Rambling as I have been awake for six hours longer than I should have been, fucking around with DosBox on a BlackBerry Z-10 not recognizing the SD card and ignoring ISO files.

Today, OP was not a faggot. Have Hitler OC (I am not an author)

This is not something that just happened to English language. I've first read about subversion of linguistic norms in Solzhenytsyn's "Gulag Archipelago", he doesn't explicitly name the Jew in that one, but he talks about corrupt and insidious nature of (((bolsheviks))).

Things got worse though. Bolsheviks in XX century Russia only had radio and newspapers, later TV, but by the time mass television was feasible, Cold War was in full swing and Soviet Union had to roll back the pozz in order to stay competitive.

The one where the supreme retard of an OP insisted we should all speak using Shakespearian English?

I can envy my neighbours sports>>10059964
"You" is unique among Germanic languages. Every other one has four or five words (declined for number, formal/informal and subject/object).

KAMPFY IS A KIKE, WAKE UP