==Tranny Pedo Childabuse in Canada==

We have almost hit rock bottom, folks
jewtubelink: youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

From gay marriage to here in about a fucking decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/u1Kuq
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
canadafirst.nfshost.com/?tag=canadian-jewish-congress
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I suck at making threads… Webm in a minute I was over size limit by a meg.

Webmz

Friendly reminder.

i want to watch it burned at the stake and it hasnt even hit puberty yet

Anyone want to take bets on what's next for the left after this tranny shit?
My bet:
Pedophilia
Otherkinism
Zoophilia and Furfags
Necrophilia
Full on killing( he dindu nuffin, he keel cuz raycizm)

Yeah I like to tell people that every chance I get.

I think progression will be
Furfags (this is basically already here)
Otherkinism
Zoophilia (apparently exploding in Germany right now)
Pedophilia
Necrophilia, Murder etc.

No father to be disappoint :(

No, user. We've miles to go before we reach that juncture. Stay strong though. Even when times are tough and things look bad, always remember you have friends here who care about you

The cause of the percentage lowering? Justin Trudeau's dad.

Your care sure will save me and my family from Muhammad.

anything you can imagine is the bottom. they'll keep searching for newer degeneracy to satiate them until they realize infinity is a lie and degeneracy has a finite limit. when there are no more combinations of fisting yourself with a cactus while eating worm spaghetti with diarrhea sauce, they will realize maybe they should have just sat back and pursued a non-sexualized hobby.

When this motherfucker hits puberty, if they don't chop of his balls by then. Oh boy, he'll end up being a school shooter or worst……..one of us.

A man should fuck him in the ass to let him know how unnatural is for him to experience what white girls go through. I would volunteer if it meant another white man with aryan genes to join our side.

kill yourself

Yep, when they make murder a non-punishable offense and only give killers tickets for murders committed is when we will all know the end has truly arrived.

Lactatia?

… really?

Just look at those dead, glassy eyes. This kid been's abused hard

After the kikes can legally fuck little boys they are gonna wanna legally cut off their balls.

also pic related

slippery slope fallacy!

FUCKING REEEEEE
FUCKING KIKES MUST DIE

I wonder how loudly a child has to protest about being forced into their natural gender by their parents before child services steps in to liberate them from such an emotionally abusive household.

Read about the Weimar or watch the "red ice" clip on it. As far as people here who hate it, just watch their YT shit on White stuff and interviews, not the lizard people shit. They have a good show on the Weimar peak degeneracy.

Check out who's watching at the drag strip.

They said I could become anything…
SO I BECAME RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

Not a fallacy when it's been proven correct, multiple times.

I just want to see this world burned to the ground. Hopefully humanity doesn't recover for at least 5,000 years if at all

LACTATIA

Dear God please

He sucks dicks and takes it into butt. Think again before posting anything about him.

The quote still stands, and as always, it is the message igaf about, not the messenger.
However, gj staying frosty. Check sources and all that. Cheers.

sorry pol but you've gone too far this time, this is not abuse. this is simply allowing someone to be themselves. abuse is isolating your child and trying to force them not to do what they want to do til they suicide like leelah alcorn

haha, those rubbing hands

Never forget.
Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

id fuck the shit out of that thing

Go home Holla Forums

also the patch on the hambeasts jacket NO NAZIS! YEAHHHH

dad is already fuckin that kid tbh, look at how he looks at it

Oh for fucks sake.
God please wipe this filth from the Earth.

Wow. I've heard of this case. But I did not know that the modern definition of gender was literally created by a kike pedophile who cut a kids dick off, had him raised as a girl, and sexually assaulted and humiliated him by inspecting his genitals into his adolescence.

This is hardly a "slippery slope" more like a sky dive.

If anyone has that futuristic meme image with the caption "Imagine a world without jews" that would be sweet, I lost it somewhere.

Is this what the internet was invented for? Just so that we could document every step towards the death of the west. Fucking hell man.

No, It's so that we can overcome the memory hole and show the normies just how bad everything has gotten, and hopefully get them mad enough to change things.

Allowing a child to do whatever they want is child abuse. Parents are expected to parent. If a kid is running around in the street at 10pm and gets hit by a car, the parents could face criminal charges. If a kid eats nothing but candy and becomes a 100lb diabetic monster at the age of 8, the parents are held responsible for not stopping them or feeding them correctly. Allowing a kid to indulge in stupid ideas allows those ideas to actually take root and become a legitimate mental illness.

That thing will not reach puberty. Either it kills itself or they block the hormones.

Problem is that kikes have gotten the normalfags to believe that what we see before us, all the LGBT, crazy fetishes, degeneracy, is simply an expression of "freedoms" rather than mental illness. These people should be in mental hospitals for what they are doing. They should be isolated from society so they don't continue to poison it with their public degeneracy promotion.

wake me up inside

The individual is never above the whole and this are fantasies created by comfort. Let's see how important these issues really are once infrastructure breaks down.
>But, it may be said, these limitations are processed in the individual's mind and are not external compulsions which interfere with freedom. Yet, these socially oriented restraints are the basis for a large proportion of customs and laws. By its very nature civilization requires and imposes systematic brakes on individual impulses, brakes which are normally accepted unless or until people are led, or mislead, to believe they belong to a different social unit or to believe those who enacted the restraints are outsiders."

This kid has to be being molested privately. The grooming process has taken years by the mother to get to this point of sexualization. An 8 year old mentally healthy child's life is not sexualized.

DAY WILL COME AGAIN
archive.fo/u1Kuq

Did you see the mom's jacket near the end of the video?

I too believe 8 year olds have a right to be glorified male strippers fellow lolbertarian.

yeah did you even read the thread before opening your stupid fat faggot face? lurk more nigger.

I can tell you what happened to that kid. The stuff described on those tribe.net screenshots is what happened. If there is anything sad is that RWDs are just LARP until the DOTR. Until then, no one will do anything like the Knights of Mary Phaggen did/KKK did. No one (Not even you FBI, for you don't exist for Justice).

canada: if you're feeling suicidal you're in the right place

Makes me sad tbh

Need to surrond these places, set them on fire and machine gun down anyone trying to escape.

Toronto?

Prob ends up dead in a kike kiddy fucking satanic sacrifice orgy

Burn it all to the ground.

Yea all my pizzagate shit mysteriously turned into thumbnails, thanks cianiggers

You can tell the dad diddled this kid, look at his expressions plus the kids already a tranny so its a given.

You know, I wanted to be a ghostbuster when I was 8 years old, but my parents knew better than to drop me off in graveyards and spooky hotels for the night just to indulge my stupid fantasies.

Thats a crossed out swastika patch on the mothers jacket isn't it…

Thats why bullpups are hot garbage

It took me four tries to sit through that whole video. Why cant they just be faggots? They are always brain damaged lunatics with lifeless eyes and zero self awareness

THAT HAMPLANET MOTHER
Piercings, tattoos, obese, anti racist jacket. She is a walking meme! This would be funny except we are talking about a ruined white boy here.

No, that's why lefties are cripples. Besides, downward ejection is simply better, because you won't hit the guy next to you if you are close to each other.

Look at how that fucker delights in how twisted his culture has manipulated that kid.
That look of fear at :30 when touched. Suddenly it wasn't an interview, that kid went back to nam

isn't that the drag queen that was friends with Mike Enoch?

F

For anyone asking themselves if this is child abuse or the child’s true identity manifesting itself, there’s one simple trick which gives you the answer: swap the sexes.

What if this story was about a dad who dressed his 8-year old daughter as a whore, let her do pole dancing acts, and gave her the name “Sweet Candy”?

They always said that believing this kind of shit would happen if gay marriage was legalized was a slippery slope fallacy.

The year is 2037 and this kid is the savior of the western world and the white race. Isreal has been nuked, the day of the rope has been executed. The kikes have been hunted down and slaughtered en mass. Only the last kike stronghold of Toronto remains. Deep underground a facility is spooling up power. The satanic blood orgy is well under way. Static electricty fills the room.
zap
July 25 2004
Ring ring,
Click, yes who is there?
Yes hello Mrs Jessica Mélançon?
Yes?
Heavy hand wringing heard in background
Mrs Jessica, let me tell you about gender diversity and trans rights.

I still hold hope for this kid to come back. When i was eight, I was a jesus freak, I thought the jews were the good guys.
Hell, even up until I was 19-20, I still thought the same way. Then I found you faggots and I woke the fuck up.

This kid still has a chance.

That shit their pumping him full of, you dont come back from user.

The USA has always been there largest source of immigration. At least consistently. Outside of Quebec, the majority of Canadians are of American descent at least partially.

I need to gas someone quick. Holy fuck shit

There is no coming back from destroying your body and brain with chemicals. That's the biggest issue, they are now targetting these kids in a way that makes their influence irreversible.

Even if they don't fuck up their hormones, the chances of gays getting/having aids are disturbingly high. It's even higher in trannies. So this "eh, maybe they'll come around when they are older" mindset doesn't really work out all that well for the children themselves.

What the fuck am I watching.

As kiked as that is, didn't that bullshit Bill 89 get somewhere legislatively? If you don't let your kids be complete fucking faggots, they get seized by the government.
For Canadian anons, does the actual bill include the line about assisted suicide, or was that removed? If your kid wants to die you have to be supportive or the government steps in, etc.

That hit me hard hey. I did exactly that when I was a kid, just roamed the streets at night with my little terrier dog. I'd stay up past midnight at age 6 reading books under a streetlight shining in through my window. I carried a knife and did whatever I wanted. My mother just didn't care.

Now, at age 27, I am still massively fucked up. I struggle to interact with people normally after continuing my mad no-rules no-discipline life until it led right into a world of shit in some fucked up country people back home have never even heard of.

My point is that any kind of abuse or neglect takes a massive toll upon a person's development. My mother took better care of my older brother, and he's doing a lot better than I am. By leaving me to do whatever the hell I wanted, I have become a fucked up weirdo, and if she'd encouraged me into something like being transsexual or whatever, I might have ended up like that too. They reckon that by the time you're about 10, your personality has already been moulded.

This is blackpilling enough it almost makes me want the Muslims to win.
But not actually.
But almost.

Sandniggers are just as bad about fucking little boys as kike faggots user.

I know…..
Everything is awful…… even hoping for salvation in disaster is hopeless……

Let me tell you about the catholic church user

Terrible. Simply terrible. Those parents are the true child abusers.
webm loosely related.

That fag throwing itself in front of a semi was probably the most productive thing it could have done for society. Still feel bad for the driver though.

It's completely acceptable for a little boy to be raised as a bottom bitch goys, what are you… some kind of homophobe!? I mean come on, It's 2017 people! We need to castrate little boys to improve them, and if you don't accept then we'll get social services to take them in queerfy them against their own will.

The Greeks were right.

These threads hurt the most because there's nothing more innocent than a child. By god, if you're going to do such foul, horrific things, leave them out of it.

Very fitting. Checked.

Jesus christ…
These people are fucked.

The people responsible for this need to hang.

At this point the kikes would give the kid a rock star contract and a few million to the dad so they could fuck the kid after hours.

Oh, go figure.

The child is the victim. No one can make a case saying otherwise unless they're a kike. The parents of said family are to blame. watch

Exactly what I was thinking. His dad has already destroyed his asshole.

jesus christ those creepy ass pedos are drooling over their brain damaged child sex object

I'm 100% mad lads

I'd smash Poppy, though.

The jews have opened pandoras box, this is only the beginning. I say we thrust a civil war upon them and end this now. This is the point of no return, either everything we hold valuable will be destroyed or we will destroy the degeneracy that is within these walls.

lurk Holla Forums moar

Obviously I saw that first retard, I'm the fucking OP. I wanted a capture that wasn't totally shit.

Looks like NAMbLA is making a comeback.

Just a thought gents, I feel alot of these problems are stemming also from the complete lack of care from parents and the complete lack of hierarchical control any adult should have over a minor, hence the old saying "respect your elders"
When I grew up, my mother would make me breakfast, a packed lunch and a proper home cooked dinner pretty well every day. These days and from personal observation all parents will literally ask their 4 year old "what do you want for dinner sweety?"
I know this is side note and not on par with the faggot agenda and the bullshit that its turned into but from the very get go they are giving kids this choice … As if a fucking minor should have a say in something like their own dietary needs, a proper adult should never offer choice but be an adult and make the decision for the minor. When did we strafe so fucking far from this? My misses sister does it all the time to her boy and it infuriates me. I feel that this lackadaisical approach to parenting coupled with the no doubt molestation of minors by left wing faggots and same sex couples adopting, breeds this crisis we have. We need to inform and educate ourselves on the harm caused of not being a proper parent. Otherwise this coupled with vaccinations and fluoride we will have a gay populace on the war path to extinction in under a generation.

Anyone have this version but bring guns back?

I place all blame on the father for allowing this to happen.

Chances are the father wanted it to happen.

Definitely NOT child abuse goys.

Did either of you actually look through the thread? What the fuck are you on about?

The fact is the father is incompetent and needs to be shot for what he has done (or for what he failed to for that matter)

criminally unchecked digits and so fucking right. this is absolute child abuse, those parents need to be gassed. unfortunately the kid is probably already too far in to mental illness, guaranteed he grows up to commit suicide.

I think those are not the natural parents. I think they are the adoptive parents. And it's a warning to regular parents not to let the State take your kids, or they will do this shit to em.

The father was more excited than the gay asshat interviewing the child. Fuck incompetency, that dude knew what he was doing and shaped it's kid into what he wanted.

The solution is to keep kids out of ZOG schools and seriously restrict their Internet access until they are in high school, to prevent their exposure to sexually deviant ideas.

Every one of these prepubescent traps got the idea from somebody else; it didn't originate in their own minds. They see trannies being promoted in the media, and in the school curriculum, and they say, "That's meee! I can be special, too!"

It doesn't help that most of the parents either go along with it, or actively encourage it.

the RDB and RFB make me so fucking hard

Bumping because of sliders before I hit the hay.

Also, I found my favourite picture.

Pedophilia was always the goal.
Then legalised slavery and child prostitution. We are getting close to weimar levels

Yep

Once this kid grows up he's gonna be a great asset for tranny murdering.

Wow. That video is fucked.

I can practically guarantee those are not his real parents, as their basically using him as a pet to gain status, see

Oh god.

THE most disgusting fucking shit I have seen in quite a while.
And that fucking hambeast "mother" enabling this bullshit!

you mean the real one?

T-this is a joke right?

Both of them, maybe?

How the fuck can these people possibly argue that they are on the "right" side of history? This just makes me want to fight this mentally defunct mindset even harder.

I live in Eastern Europe. Yesterday I saw two teenage Swedish boys (presumably tourists) around 15 or 16 trying various lipsticks and eyeshadows at the cosmetics section of a shopping mall. I actually passed by them two times to make sure I saw kit right, and they were definitely applying fucking makeup.

Oh hell no.

The girls don't behave like that and they tried too hard to be fake girl so it give their tran-crap id away. It's like they are begging to be hang publicly. Why?

Even if they don't fuck up their hormones, the chances of gays getting/having aids are disturbingly high. It's even higher in trannies. So this "eh, maybe they'll come around when they are older" mindset doesn't really work out all that well for the children themselves.

AIDS is caused by the meds to "help" with HIV.
To cure the world of niggerdom & faggotry. Only the most brain rotten NAMBLA suck stars kill themselves with AIDS.
Only niggers & tranny fags get AIDS? That ain't how viruses work, sunshine.
The white man has just as much anal. I promise.

Mammoth Ham-mother & soiled faggotry father Fuck that kids hole for sure.
Look at daddy's Fuck face.
That little boy knows what his moms pussy tastes like.

You think this kid would've ended up this way were he born in captivity without external influences? Or any of the others, for that matter?

You think any boy born in the jungle will naturally grow up to be a flaming, crossdressing cum-receptacle?

No you didn't..

justin jewdeau is literally a son of a cuck
I quite like that as an insult:
you son of a cuck!"

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest.

Damn it, I do but it's on my desktop. Give me 1 week user.

To have to fire upside down you pretty much have to be inverse rappelling, so yes. To fire from any other position is always an option, and one never knows how the battle may unfold.

Holy fucking Yahweh.

So cleaver.

So edgy.

I'm gonna call myself Spermstein in solidarity with this incredible, unpredictable act of edge.

You guys don't get it

all this person is doing is putting on "girls" clothes.

after you get bored/escape your insane parents you can change back to boy clothes and live normally.

pic related is a kid whose actual biology is being chemically manipulated by doctors and shit. THIS IS UNNATURAL AND WRONG.

If you could encourage these kids just to do drag instead of think how many you could save? think of how much harm you could reduce.

encourage crossdressing as a replacement for hormones/the chemical castration of white males.

Fags are encouraging kids to hate their parents. I can't even explain how enraging this is

Bunch of faggot pedoqueer degenerates are using this kid as fap meat

Look at this faggot,watch the wbm look at this guy's face.This kid is meat to him and he id reveling in the fact that the queers managed to subvert and destroy this kid.

I think people are having a hard time not sexualizing everything they see relating to this.

people keep saying the dad is a pedo lusting after his son and the interviewers see him as meat and whatever.

aren't they just happy and excited because, in their mind, this is a really good thing to them. and they want to support this "brave" and adorable kid (they are actually being pushed into doing it so not really brave, but this is their mindset).

How about not encouraging degeneracy AT ALL with regards to children?

How about everyone in antifa suddenly becomes a national socialist?
and everybody that takes heroin suddenly quits?

great in theory but it's not a pratical idea. Harm reduction is important. Many of these kids are being told they are transgender. Then they are chemically castrated and their chance at a normal life is absolutely destroyed.

Fucking hell man. When I realized that this was a little boy in women's clothing I teared up a bit knowing this will get worse to where they may allow you to change the gender of your child right when it's out of the womb. A meteor crashing into Earth would no survivors would be preferable than this.

Is this a sketch for World Peace season 2
It seems like obvious satire
Doesn't help that they said "Ellen Degenerates"

user there were people who were standing next to a boy they wanted to fuck and probably did

Baby Justin knew this shit was messed up but they had to of drugged him

proof?

straaaaaawman come out and plaaaaaaayaaah
healthy alternatives to sexualizing children and encouraging this behavior, and alternatives to heroin/ being part of antifa are the same: don't start.

lol at retards like you that drag the discussion down into the mad as soon as you got btfo.

2:28, as well as the kid has the mannerism of someone who was raped by a man with a huge dash of liberalism added
t. someone who was raped at the same age

hes just scratching his nose, i might be looking at the wrong video?

Not talking about the kid, look at the fucking face of the guy

This

There's no escape for the child. The faggots need to be shot.

Do you lads remember that website some user had screenshots from, it was all about these sick fucks forcing kids to take meth and they would go on about how they abuse them.

there is escape though. he obviously has terrible awful parents that are obsessed with the "fight" against fascism. and exploiting their poor child as part of this.. but think about it? once he's 16 or so he can move out and live on his own, start being a man.

If on the other hand they had be doing chemical procedures to block puberty, injecting this person with castration gender-fluid and such. then when they hit 16 nothing changes. THEN, there is no escape.

if kids just crossdress it's a lot safer than "transgender" and it's reversible.

No. Faggots tend to be pedos and we know they can only think with their gentiles and they are sex crazed freaks. You know this faggot has a hard one. Th entire LGBT movement was always supposed to lead to pedo repentance and that's what this is

Anyone got the 'Take the rainbow down' song? Need something to wash away the rage

He is clearly fucking misrable

No this is real.

I want my country to burn. We need to start over.

He's probably raped so the trauma is irreparable.

I feel similarly. Humanity is proving itself retarded and deserves to die.

USA has nothing to do with this.
Own up to your own bullshit for once, Canada.
Passing the buck does not deport your negroes.

Canada is the sponge that soaks up the western world's degeneracy

Good goys, that's the spirit.

There's plenty of them in the countries across the Baltic Sea, since the ferry there and back doesn't cost much, so it's a cheap, short vacation for some. They even bring fucking niggers along. If you see a white person walking around with a nigger, chances are that it's a Swede/nigger combo

And that's why all life should die.

Whatever. It is all hopeless. And we should burn everything. There's more and more every day.

Ashes and Echoes

That's what the jews wanted so they can replace humanity with transhumanity.

There's a ==huge== difference between stuff like being child tranny without hormone treatment or pressure from bad parents, letting your boys be girly if they want to, what happened to Leelah Alcorn, and that weird, creepy dance he did in the end. Boys can dance with ==spreading their legs.==

God damnit! Meant to say "without spreading their legs". Still gross af.

whats the source of the image?

Even that should be destroyed.

Leave. Nothing.

I bet all those greasy middle aged pervs wanna butf-fuck that little boy so bad it hurts!

(checked)
Sadly your dub confirm this to be true.

And yet it is is still white people that push for this kind of shit.

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
Not reading the whole thing but it seems to not include a single instance of the word suicide

jews*

yes

surely him crossdressing at such a young age won't lead to him using hormones once he starts growing hair everywhere on his body and his voice drops and he realises that he's losing his value because no one cares masculinity in our hyper feminised society

kill yourself kike, you don't know the first thing about this kind of shit

is the same when a black man says

opinion dismissed

Just report it, it's probably from leftypol looking for some entertainment.

nope I've been on Holla Forums a lot longer than you

As Yuri explained, even showing the normalfags video evidence of the decline isn't enough. Only when our ideas become fashionable will they turn.

Yet you say it's ok to be a cross dresser and hang around with a bunch of old men who are clearly into little boys.

where did I say that, you kike liar

A jew walks into a bar.
The bartender says: We don't serve dirty jews here.
The End.

You insinuated it clearly, did you watch the video? You're saying all that shit is ok? Normal? A healthy lifestyle? It's fucking weird and freaky, kids should not be doing that sort of shit.

where did I say it, you filthy kike?

where did I say that, you filthy kike?

I wouldn't have called you a kike until that last comment.

Encouraging crossdressing does not just let kids get their degenerate desires out so they can calm down. Especially if they are in their teens and they realise the sexual value it gives them. Men need to learn how to deal with being biologically disposable and you do this by giving them purpose.

The kikes are stripping young men of any and all purpose. So enabling crossdressing faggotry is only playing right into their hands.

The discussion about sexual value, biological disposability in men, and how the kikes are exploiting it is a long one that I'm too lazy to type out. Essentially, trannies and faggots are a symptom of the technological revolution and job shortages because men have no biological value and if you remove their ability to create value for themselves then they resort to degeneracy. Becoming trannies being one of them because it's the easy way to give yourself sexual value.

This kid will have gobbled so many miles of cock by the time it is 10 the damage mentally will be horrific. I expect to see this kid removing his own genitals in his teen years. But hey, some call me a sooth sayer

That kike tattoo…

Who the fuck advocates for something if they don't like it? Are you mentally deficient?
off yourself

You can provide this for your own children.

You can't do this some these "antifascist" psycho parents.

How do you intend to save white children from being chemically castrated when transgenderism is being pushed onto them from all sides of the zog media?

Checked. Its the only hope.

Why do these faggots always give themselves the most grandiose "exotic" names?

Oh stockholmers. Yeah they are fucked in the head. Glad im from the south.

In developmental psych they classify several different types of parenting styles.
They also classify several different types of parenting mistakes/aberrations.

You would think that hardcore abuse would have the worst outcome. That kids that get beat regularly would be the most messed up.

But it isn't. It's overly permissive or neglectful parents. Letting your kids do whatever the fuck they want will mess them up worse than almost any other thing you can do.

Oh god not asses and enchiladas fag again.

canadafirst.nfshost.com/?tag=canadian-jewish-congress

These fag affectations are learned. This kid has been abused and taught to talk and act this way by the attention whore parents.

This is child exploitation and child abuse. This kid is going to grow up and commit suicide.

Weird how you never see Hasidim dressing like this. I mean, we're all the same, gender is a social construct, and the majority of us are gay, so there should be lots of faggy Hasidic jews running around at these things, right?

where is his hand and why does it look like he's fondling him?

There is no way the mother is not pimping him out. And at those shows he gets probably passed around backstage, just for "fun".

Remember when google used to give you a picture of glenn howerton and a link to IGN?

I like how we had about six hours of good discussion before shills got their shit together and decided what to do after James Comey shitwrecked himself. Brock had to stop sucking nigger cock long enough to shit the cum out of his ass and write a memo to you raging faggots with new marching orders.

your offtopic shitposting doesn't improve things.

GET OUT

Yeah, totally the same thing. Thanks for playing.

The kid is fucking 8, man. What the fuck is wrong with these people. In this world nothing's sacred.

Why did Hitler fail…

Remember when schools used to teach that you could be special by hard work, making something creative or useful, and succeeding at your goals?

Now everyone is automatically special and told they don't have to work for anything, so they devolve into degeneracy, with the help of sick kike and pedo school admin and politicians….

If we ever get around to finally having DOTR, that kid's so-called "parents" should be burned alive, instead.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Brock looks like the type of old lady you find in cookie commercials.

atrocious

It's going to get so much worst, you have no idea.
Nigga this is nothing, NOTHING

Am a Jew Yorker, my parents would tell me of the horror stories that went on in Brooklyn and lower Manhattan during the 70's . Fucking 12 year old's selling their ass on the street corner, both boy and girl. With nigger pimps passing them around to every taxi and truck diver they could find.

The only different between my parents time and today is that this behavior is activity being pushed on the population at large by the main stream media. They are trying everything in their power to "Normalize" this degenerative behavior.

If they tried such a thing in the past, there would have been a revolution.

Jesus Christ God please have mercy on us it hurt so much to be forced to commit suicide by Satan's Synagogue. LORD please you say you are filled with righteousness. We have no help here in this dark age. Where are your angels to do battle on our side? Please Almighty do not let the divine spark die. This suffering drives us away from you into eternal darkness. Do not let Your children be so abused. Here before the witness of the world we cry out. Your hand and the hand of Your servant be on us we beg. Amen.

Psychological abuse refers to any acts
such as intentional humiliation, causing
emotional conflict, or any act that could
be psychologically damaging to the
child, such as dressing a boy like a girl.
Such was the case with serial killer Carroll Edward Cole. His mother, aware of
his anger at being teased by other children regarding his “feminine name,”
dressed him in girl’s clothing and forced
him to serve tea to neighborhood ladies.

Henry Lee Lucas' mother was a prostitute who would force him to watch her have sex with clients and cross dress in public.

When do you think this little butt rekt fag will take to the streets in a show of toxic masculinity, shooting everything in sight.
The poor thing has such sad eyes.

The parents need to be hung from their fat necks. Sloppy bags of bloodshit.
Throwing away their suns life so mother can finger fuck DeGeneres.

How do we fight and stop this Jewish degeneracy?

Is he actually going on the Ellen Degenerate show?

History Repeats Itself user

Hmmm, I could put bullets thru both parents heads and not feel one regret. This is inexcusable.

lefties are homos

Are you not aware that homosexuals have an insane rate of pedophilia among their "community?" Are you not aware dressing in tight, revealing clothing is sexual in nature?

We need to make white men great again.

What would you rather be?
A whiny bitch baby beta male or an alpha cocksucking buttfucking tranny?
We see the choice made here.
Glitter or gloom.
Top faggot or bottom beta.
Poor white boy, he doesn't know he has a choice.
When this is the options our children are given for survival what can we.expect?

Men need to be raised up by their women.
Women need to support the hero & the profit, to tame the beast. Enable men to be around eachother & create their secret societys. To stop cucking their.mates.

The best women are crying out for mates that can hear the call. A man standing up for himself, his sex , & his race?
Pick of the titty litter.

Michelin Mother said something about DeGeneres when she was doing Nemeses makeup. Probs fist fucks the kidas she slops her wet cunt all over the image of gay superstar DeGeneres.

Im interested to see though. How far can a child stripper go in the modern Jew eye. I imagen his life as a sex slave will continue till his butt pocket is all used up. His body will then be used as meat for liberal spellcasting.
Think.of the lovely white man he could have been.

I know!

Should do the world a favor and get rid of Latin Americans entirely.

is that DJ KhalYid?

Canada, what the fuck were you thinking? What possibly sold you on a cuck like Pierre?

Its a bit of a convoluted story but we, in a fit of nationalism, accidentally got an antinationalist in power and got stuck with it and permanently fucked. Its also the origin of the "we're not America" identity.

I didn't believe it when they said they would push pedophilia after they got gay marriage. I wish I believed back then.

Reminder that this is the future the kikes have in store for you: for there to be a final generation of white people and for the males of that last generation to go extinct as tranny children to be abused by kikes in their satanic rituals while the countries their ancestors fought and died for are being flooded with easily controlled low IQ mud races, and the women are left to be rape victims to these savages.
THIS IS THE FUTURE UNLESS YOU FIGHT TO CHANGE IT.

How is this any different from pedophilia? Drag is sexualization.

Stop crying dad, you're not some kind of intolerant regressive are you? Do you hate progress or something? Your son is so brave.

I could only watch a few seconds of this shit

Why?

Holy shit newfag, reported for posting before lurking for 2 years. It literally is the Jews that did it.

What. The. Fuck.

True story: Ernst Zundel ran against Weedman's dad in the 68 primary.

This is far worse than pedophilia.

It never left.

Now I'm wondering about that (((nice manager))) at my work whose kid suddenly started getting tarted up like this victim.

Gay marriage / adoption became a thing in the late 90s, so the first batch of heavily abused kids that will be our militants are around voting age.

Watching this physically hurt

Most of these people are hardcore alcoholics.

I used to be one trying to stand being around these people.

Hey user, goths were doing that in my high school in the 80s.

Faggots are created user. It's not called the Tubal Cain sodomy club for nothing.

around the 2:20 mark. the bald guy with the nose ring. he wants/has fucked that kid.

guaranteed this has already happened.

Yes he is, look at his eyes. It's not a good sign.

(((Dance Classes)))

The irony of this shit is that the west long had a tradition of dressing boys up as girls until around the age of 8 or so when they would have a "breeching ceremony" only after which a boy would be permitted to wear breeches.
Whose that pretty little princess? Oops, it's the young king Louis XV.

Did Mike Enoch's wife film this?

Hows that Mary worship

You just know that effeminate faggot in the pink shirt is lusting over that poor indoctrinated little halfbreed.
Faggots are all unsalvageable freaks, no exceptions. And fuck his sister and parents for encouraging and allowing this.

This is why the French Revolution is what they deserved.

That's messed up.

Why halfbreed? In the US he's considered full white, period.