Tfw no reviewsis gf

Who is this ayy?

ReviewSis needs to review my sweet lovemaking.

goblin detectors off the charts tbh

Fug, now can't I get the MRE girl out of my head. Tasting the meat of old veterans.

Looks much worse as a groid tbh. Only white people look good with delicate facial features.

dat's racis

That's how you know it's the truth, my man.

God I hate that guy. He's the MundaneShill of "tech". He knows nothing about tech or vidya, never makes reviews, only shitty videos about drama.

Hahaha reviewbra does not "look good" you fucking retard. How ugly are you?

He's cute, you asshole. Post a selfie, I bet I'd much rather go out with him than you. I bet you look like a total loser virgin.

subjective beauty does not exist you literal faggot. reviewbrah is objectively ugly it doesn't matter what I look like at all he's fucking ayylmao tier, has an underdeveloped nose and weird angry nerd eyebrows, plus he's skinny as a twig. only a mentally ill faggot would say he is "cute"

t. Gross virgin
I know he's a petite guy and not girls are into that but I totally am.

D'awww what a qt.

So he becomes Emma stone?

Respect yourself

I feel you. Many men are so beta in that regard.

the jews have already warped your idea of sex

Faceapp is weird. I don't want to fug reviewbrah, but…reviewsis…muh dick.

Teach me how to properly make love, love guru.

1.Dick sucking and buttfucking are degenerate niggersex.
2. clear your mind of any egalitarian premises when you sleep with a woman. Women are to participate and be highly interactive during sex but realistically they want (within the context of sex) to be held, possessed, and understood.
3. women have a lot of erogenous zones (even plenty that guys would not guess, like the back of the earlobes, small of the back, and inside of the thigh) that should be lightly caressed and delicately massaged as the man works his way to inherently sexual areas and acts (nipple play and vaginal contact)
4. women want to build and release tension in sex, so they want to slowly build suspense through the above and be teased with a lot of playful action and false starts (and the occasional flick or open handed slap to the behind) as the man works towards harder and faster intercourse and orgasm.

Vatican allowed butseks if it will lead to conception

wut?
also it should be noted that dicksucking was more or less a fringe thing (or something done with hookers/lowlives or women not at all wife caliber) until the 80s/90s.
you can actually track this by looking for the statistics for cross seropositivity in oral and genital herpes. (when oral herpes became more common in genital regions and vice versa)

mmkay faggot, I must be some neopagan loon.

Thank you, love guru. Now I just need to find a chubby and cute woman to make a lot of babies with.

best of luck.

He admitted to watching the young turds everyday