UK election track thread

UK election track thread

Interactive maps

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/08/general-election-2017-polls-latest-tracker-odds/

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/08/live-uk-election-results-in-full-2017

Livestream coming soon:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3KPtkhaog

And the Holla Forums Discord/Mods.

discord.me/kangsraid
Or
discord.gg/9RvxBsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY
boingboing.net/2017/06/04/theresa-may-king-canute.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hung_parliament#United_Kingdom_2
youtube.com/watch?v=vgA3TY3vwag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who /wantsthecommietowin/ so the UK will collapse on enhanced benefits and send their shekels to Israel's enemies in the Middle East?

He'd for sure weasel out of Brexit though, but May will try to as well. Might as well blame it on Gommunism.

Think this is to close to call at the moment, The amount of Labour supporters is quite frightening to be honest

I'm going to laugh so fucking loud if the tories get less MPs than before.

Not bothered either way, The countries fucked whoever wins, One is the lesser of two evils.

Voted Corbyn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

What this useful idiot will bring to us;
Unprecedented debt, possible bankruptcy,
Panicking middle-classes, (See Weimar),
Ineffectual response to terrorist attacks, migrant rapes etc.,
Another mass migration wave, favouring the poorest migrants.
Five years of that hell is a long time for a new movement to grow which seeks to remedy all of Corbyn's ills.
Ordo Ab Chao gents!

Country is screwed to hell no matter what. Labour party will only kill it slightly faster.
I learned my lesson after we voted for that fucking kike shill on November 8th.

boingboing.net/2017/06/04/theresa-may-king-canute.html
* All major code repositories, such as Github and Sourceforge, must be blocked
Reminder that May will at least fuck over all IT companies in UK. UK is fucked either way. They are pretty much both worse than Hillary.

>>>Holla Forums
BUMP for tanks exit polls in 8 minutes.

Waiting for this again tonight

Oh Corby is whole another level of shit. Problem is that they are both retards.

I totally forgot about this guy,during the last british election he was all over internet and youtube promoted his videos like crazy.What changed this time.

Fair enough.
First exits polls from Big Black Cock claim no majority for May.
Bullshit most likely.

Good riddance i say that place is filled with ultrasensitive liberals and copypasting pajeets.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Disaster exit poll for May. Corbyn could be PM tommorow.

GIthub is not only problem here. She plans on killing all sites like this.
Problem is a lot of companies actually use these sites.

kek

lmao, no

KEK

Possible coalitions-
Con-Lib - Unlikely given the great tuition fee stooging.
Con-SNP-Unless Therese May promises to an independence referendum this won't happen.
Lab-SNP-Lib-Diet IRA paddy parties-Green -Possible, probably the government that would oversee the breakup of the UK.

Anyone remember the beginning of Brexit night coverage?

So basically we're probably going to have a hung parliament.

The presenters were talking about a Tory-DUP coalition a minute ago. The Tories are shit but I would be up for that.

Source?

What are the chances of libs dropping their pants again?

326 needed for outright majority (to form government and have PM) for burgers.

Con-DUP-SF coalition FTW.

Oh.

I'm sitting here concerned about German elections and you Britbongs discussing whats better: Mrs.Censorship to shut you up or a literal communist to flush you away with cultural enrichment.
This year is full of great choices.

So who gets to be PM if there's no majority?

So much this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hung_parliament#United_Kingdom_2
May.

There'll be a coalition (with smaller parties or there a lot of independents but the latter would be very unstable) or (and I think this would be unprecedented) a new election would be held.

The state allows the largest party (even if 50% of the House and can pass legislation.

The Tories did this with the Liberal Democrats under Cameron, and won a reputation for being sly fucks who screwed the Lib Dems over. The Lib Dems helped by being spineless Liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgA3TY3vwag

Ok thanks.

The fuck are you on about, if Labour do better than the exit polls Corbyn could be coalition PM. The exit poll is a complete disaster for May, a few weeks ago she was heading for a bigger majority than Cameron. Now Brexit is not going to be the same as these kikes will fuck it all up

Corbyn is too radical to form any kind of coalition, he can`t even keep his party together.

And we had TWO fucking Ackbar attacks and she fucking still couldn't do it. Childless fucking cunt.

More likely the exit polls are bullshit since everybody hates the LÜgenpresse but we'll see.

He has more options than the Tories. They only have the Unionists and a couple of independents. UKIP won zero seats

What a waste of dubs. Show us a single mathematical possibility that could made the smelly commie PM.

They just interviewed some Labour slag, Emily Thornberry and she was sounding pretty smug.

LAB+SNP+LIB

Corbyn PM and destruction of the UK.

Ordo ab chao is the only way.

Worth noting from 2015

I would love to see Farage's reaction. He is the mastermind of all this.

Which happened on her watch

This feels a lot like what it would have felt like if we had JEB! vs Cunton.

Fuck, what a depressing night that would have been.

The error is plus minis 20 seats, if Labour do better than the exits he can be PM with LibDems, SNP and assorted Irish and Independents.

Except SNP would want another referendum, and Corbyn knows Labour are fucked without Scotland.

Nobody thinks Corbyn would do better on that front.

Corybn would give SNP a referendum if it let him into power.

Not is Brexit is renegotiated via Parliament they won't. Wee Crankie knows now independence is a no goer.

People don't always think logically