Qatar vows 'no surrender' in row with Arab states

Now Sudanese FM calls lawmakers to support Qatar.

sudantribune.com/spip.php?article62666

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/trumps-sword-dance-sets-off-the-war-of-the-wahhabis/5593918
archive.is/F81Mm
arabiansupplychain.com/article-13287-qatar-crisis-shipping-scrambles-for-alternative-routes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point it's not a question of if, but when shit's about to get down.

Qatar Puts Military On Highest State Of Alert Over Fears Of Imminent Incursion

http:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/qatar-puts-armed-forces-highest-state-alert-over-fears-imminent-military-incursion

I think Qatar could take on the Saudis to a stalemate and prevail to a white peace. If the Egyptians get involved in the fighting they are fucked.

Just do it already.

I hope those arabs fucking slaughter each other

You and the Jews.

If dubs, Mecca gets nuked

Which means another huge refugee tsunami. RIP Europe.

Blow your fucking brains out, faggot. We're never going to stop hating dune coons.

God damnit. Why did this have to get dubs?

There are only like 30 million of them in the gulf and most of them are not 3rd worlders, so they ave no reason to come to the Islamic State of Al-Welfareia(Germany) .

The UAE and the Saudis have just fucked up, they once again show the Muslim world that they don't help their own first.. #StandWithQatar

if they don't learn how to say no eventually then I don't know what can be done to save them.

First of all, hating Arabs is pointless virtue signaling. No one cares who you hate on Holla Forums
Second of all, destabilizing and ultimately depopulating the Arab states is Israel's plan. The Jews are even more eager to start gulf states fighting each other than you are.
Third, if they start killing each other now, there will be even more rapefugees flooding into Europe and north America than there already is.

So this accomplishes every goal of Israel. Only a moron or a Jew wants more wars in the Middle East.

Getting lost in petty hatreds is a child's mentality. I don't care if Arabs are as rich as kings or completely exterminated. The only thing that matters is destroying the Jews and securing the future of the White race.

Watched that earlier. Caspianreport is really good stuff. The speed that Saudi moved after that news article seems really ridiculous. Absolutely convinced they were the ones who planted that article as the more thin casus belli they could get

sorry but I hope the economies and countries of non-whites are decimated and if white countries can't figure out that one cool trick called refusing refuges then that will just make the necessary civil wars come sooner

we live in a future of blood. Stop being a pacifist cuck

No. I am implying they are from the third world. So, all of the Middle East other than the Gulf States, Israel, and Iran.

Arabs and jews are the same things. Semites.

Global report.

If you think I am a pacifist based on the fact that I want to exterminate the Jews, you are deluded. I do not oppose war. In fact I support wars that benefit OUR people. But I strongly oppose all wars that benefit Jews.

The only position that you have taken that can be at all defended logically is that you want to flood even MORE non-Whites into White nations because you think that will cause the civil war sooner.

Maybe so, maybe not. Maybe it would only accomplish the Jewish Hooton plan faster. Maybe you are rooting for the Jews inadvertently.

In any case, the destabilization of Arab nations is Israel's plan.

Yes, and? This means something for some reason?

Hello JIDF

That's a kike talking point. if you're gonna destabilize the Middle East, destabilize the WHOLE THING, and not "conveniently" leave out Israel. Otherwise, the jews are coming out ahead because that's EXACTLY what they want.

Ultimately, whatever these inadvertent Israel supporters want, wish for, or hope is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what we can achieve. We can hate Arabs all day long from behind our computer screens. But until we join the army, we simply cannot hope to help Israel destabilize the Middle East.

One thing that someone really dedicated to helping Israel could do is join the army, get a command position on a sub or something, and then nuke Mecca. That would not only destabilize the Middle East, but it would give Israel plausible deniability and leave that disgusting state free to pursue whatever actions they wanted.

I would of course recommend that instead of bombing Mecca, you bomb Tel Aviv. But that is just because I want to kill Jews. Failing that, we could always focus on waking up Whites in our own nations and forming pro-White organizations here.

Or we could just keep sitting on the fence and taking no actions to secure our peoples' existence. To each their own.

Global report.

Hello JIDF

Meaning they're working together. Not much use in killing a mob boss if the underlings are still causing havoc in the streets.

The bot's stuck, everyone.

No. Jews and Arabs may be "Semites" but the Jews are a completely different animal. The Jews are basically a race all unto themselves. One that is from any decent, moral perspective nearly completely evil.

A world without Arabs is just a world where the Jews control more land and use a different non-White group against us. A world without Jews on the otherhand…
Well, I am not religious but I think that would be the closest to paradise we could have.

Again, JIDF. You are a Jew and you are here to shill. Nothing will stop you but just remember, the more angry you make White people, the more imaginative your death will be. No race is more creative than Europeans. Also, we will kill your children, and your rabbi, and your parents if they're still alive and your cousins, and every single filthy Kike you know and love. We will obliterate your entire disgusting race.

You may laugh to yourself from behind your computer screen in Tel Aviv now but I suspect you know just how deadly serious we are.
We will stop at nothing to destroy you. Remember that at night you disgusting cancer.

Anyway, like ALL Jews you have nothing interesting to say. You just shill and unimaginatively at that. So bye.

Filtered.

Trips and this user gets it. Nobody else does. This is the entire plan for White Genocide.

No you stupid faggot. There are hundreds of thousands of Refugees from Africa in Europe too. Niggers user. Niggers.

Good. Shit needs to escalate, and it needs to happen fast. Otherwise, we're just that proverbial frog, boiling slowly.

You won't survive the happening.

So . . . Also from the Third World. Just like I said.

This. Make Anime Great Again.

So long as I live to see it start, I'm a happy man, faggot.

Can we get them to take Africa with them? I'd settle for wiping Somalia off the map at least.

true

you can kill off Arabs AFTER killing off the Jews
if you do it in the wrong steps, white civilization will be gone

LOL The kikes are eating themselves.

Right on user
LET HER RIP

I kek'd hard when I rewatched Akira and remembered some user's theory that Barron was a psychic and would take the helm of the Trump dynasty some day.

Good advice for the next Hitler.

Many Of You Don't Understand
By Arming The Saudi Kikes (The Saudi Royals Are Jewish==
They Are Going To Create Massive War In The Gulf
Hence Millions More Refugees Flee Into Europe
Who Wins?
The US Profits From Arms Sales
The Kikes Expand Their Control
ZOG WINS.

FAN THE FLAMES!
The mudslimes will kill each other, and the smog of death and inevitable chemical weapons will flow on the divine wind to settle over jewrusalem! PRAISE KEK! SIEG HIEL!

You fucking moron. There are no rapefugees in Qatar. Most of the population are foreign slaves dumbass.

LESS THAN 12% OF POPULATION IS QATARI!

Operation Desert kicks off summer of 2017.
WEW
Saudi Arabia is gonna get its shit pushed in again,

Fuck yes, time to kill some sandjews.

Most of the rapefugees aren't even from the middle east despite the war being in syria. Worrying about something being used as an excuse is pointless considering fucking anything could be used. Let the sand niggers kill each other.

GLOBAL RESEARCH
globalresearch.ca/trumps-sword-dance-sets-off-the-war-of-the-wahhabis/5593918
This whole thing is mainly for the
ARAMCO IPO
everything here -> is a side-benefit

ARAMCO IPO
is only 12 months away

Aramco may exist in 12 months, but SA may not.

So more than 88% can be deported back to countries considered safe by the international community.

if aramco was doing fine then why would the saudis sell part of it to the public
when their history post wwII was one of slow nationalization

that IPO is one final shaking the retards out of their shekels moment for the saudis before they return to be cameljockeys

Yes! I need some new lampshades!

"After you."
"Oh no, after you."
"No, I insist, after you."

If only they got shot on site.

Someone gets it.

how new are you?

Inb4 the Archduke Ferdinand of Qatar and family are assassinated by a (((lone gunman))). The tinder box needs a spark.

It's true you know. Until Israel is flattened hard, the christcucks in America will never understand anything except the current status quote, which just so happens to be that Hebrews that suck baby dicks on the 8th day are their commanders in life

I agree

I'd love to say this is only one nigger making 20,30+ threads a day but that's probably not the case.

There's at least 3 other threads on this. Search the catalog before making threads. Imagine if every articles posted in sg had their own threads. The catalog would be a giant clusterfuck.

damage control?
they are only selling 2%

I am willing to bet 1000:1 that they will be

Oilniggers are related to jews and they get along well

archive.is/F81Mm
Jun 8, 2017 at 6:00 pm - Turkey Agrees to Send Up to 3,000 Troops to Qatar Amid Gulf Diplomatic Crisis
Saying both countries faced the “same threats,” Turkey agreed last year to open a military base in Doha and had already dispatched 150-300 troops there. The agreements that were finalized Wednesday were signed in 2016 but had not yet been approved before suddenly being pushed to the top of Parliament's agenda.

Those will be countries in Europe most likely. I hate to say it but that's the most likely destination.

Sounds like a good excuse to get fracking again.

They're slaves and migrant workers mostly from India, Bengal, and the Filipines. They would loot and burn all of Qatar to the ground if the military were reoccupied, and then bring the spoils back home.

oman just sent food shipment to qatar

arabiansupplychain.com/article-13287-qatar-crisis-shipping-scrambles-for-alternative-routes/

You cocksuckers deserve it and nobody is going to miss you when you're gone.

Europe is letting them in no matter what. Might as well start a massive Arab-World War that kills Mudshits faster than they can become rapefugees.

No war for Israel. No More! Let them waste their blood in territorial disputes. Not ours. We need to get the fuck out of the Middle East and close our borders. Fuck Israel.

That very reason is what gives Qatar, hell any, slave state the edge of fear. And thus a bit more competence in internal matters of security and a bit more dangerous capability to external foes.

What we might see is the same shitwrecking that Muhammad and his buddies, Evil as they were, pulled on the rest of the Arabs.

Oman don't give a fuck. Yemeni Houthis are already wrecking the Saudis, Oman joining would be excellent fun.