Now that Comey's fucked up, it's McCain's turn

Now that Comey's fucked up, it's McCain's turn.

People are starting to question McCain's health, and are even calling him a confused old man. Is this the day we see the end of McCain?

nypost.com/2017/06/08/does-john-mccain-even-know-whats-going-on/
archive.is/2R7CJ

Other urls found in this thread:

fathersmanifesto.net/mccain.htm
oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/
twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/872855073054969857
archive.is/fVGTm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hope so, this leftard needs to be exposed for all of the sailors he murdered, the secrets he spilt at the Hannoi Hilton, and for all of the veterans he stabbed in the back while claiming to be their champion.

SHOO SHOO CANCER GOBLIN

What? It is connected. There is a mountain of hypocrisy that the investigation and witch hunt around Trump is ongoing, but the media has completely forgotten about all of Hilary's dirty dealings.

I'm completely okay with Hillary being forgotten about until McCain is lynched. After that, I want the witch hunt to proceed.

Thread this is from very related. Good cliffhanger towards end of Comey Hearing-thread.

What happened to the Mccain foundation?

Showing a picture of a disgusting Saturn worshipper. Be gone you filthy pedo kike

Yes, that's true, but it doesn't detract from the fact McCain's brain is disintegrating.

Checked. McCain needs to burn and now is the time to exploit lefty retards to that end.

Its become like a performance piece where everyone is trying to be the most retarded while at the same time the most subtle about it. Comeys entire testimony was pic related, except when he mentioned that he was the one leaking documents and now the outrage machine turns its sights on senile McCain, who should have died all those years ago for treason. Absolutely disgusting.

I don't like McJew any more than the next guy, but what he said makes perfect sense. The Clinton investigation was ended despite piles of hard evidence. The Russia investigation has zero evidence and yet it just keeps on going. The only difference being Hillary or Trump at the center of each. Hers is dropped and his continues. How is that not clear.

Can't say I'm surprised. They can't get anything useful from this "testimony" so instead they'll pivot to attacking the senile guy.
Of course, they don't realize we WANT them to do this, because we fucking hate McCain far more than they do

Fun thread. Got more dubs in that thread than I usually get in a month.

McCain dropping bombs like this is the USS Forrestal.

Also this would be a nice place for someone to drop the assorted Webms for anons who didnt watch.

/r/ing john McCain stroking out during the hearing

so much tl;dr
McCain dropped there is/are/was ALSO a Russian-HilaryClinton campaign collusion investigation.
This angers the Swamp, Clinton is clean as radioactive Uranium.

Hello reddit

Hey McCain, what's up?

His blood pressure.

(OP) Good Idea although I want to see some jews get the hatchet for b ..but muh anti-semite goy(((kpushturd))).

An user should make or post an existing atk list of (((rodents))) and neocohens like mcain that need to be shitcanned ASAP.

Seriously, anyone have it? I've got a coworker who didnt believe me when I told him.

Hi McCain's intern. Does the Senator have that old man stink? I bet he does. He looks like he smells like rotting flesh and gook cum.

Yeah I agree, McKike has a point. But I hate him so I'm going to let everyone burn him alive.

McCain was trying to build the narrative that Comey was playing favorites and is deliberately trying to fuck up Trump instead of playing softball like he did with Hillary.

any mccain stroking out
webm?

Hard to know. Liberals have been doing this to McCain for 20 years and he's still a US Senator.

Nope, someone must have it though.

Mccain stroked out?

McCain is a commie along with the rest of the Neo-Cons.

He definitely had some kind of mental break at the very least.

Is this outfit shared?

Idk but that other guy calling that blatant kike a good goy is fucking insulting.

Yea about that,something really stinks about him getting reelected in Arizona.Election fraud?Never been to AZ so don't really know their demographics but you really have to be retarded to vote for that putrid bag of waste mr song bird.

Wonder how many Americans died from the intel he spewed to the gooks in nam to save his silver spoon fed ass.Not to mention the ppl that died because he was fucking off doing a wet starts on the flight deck of U.S.S. Forrestal.That pos almost sunk an aircraft carrier because of stupidity.Yet anyone votes for that? nah.

I'm confused, we're bashing McCain for saying that it's bullshit that the Clinton investigation was closed quickly while the Trump investigation has been ongoing forever?

we are bashing mccain because he should've been executed for treason decades ago, anything else is just an excuse

even the Jew york times has given up on him

is there a youtube link of that 3rd video?

wait wot..I know you aren't vaguely defending that crippled cocksucker? oh andyea and how much of that mewling about investigations was just a look those ebil demorats and being a cog in the bullshit left right bread circus.Bashing him is mandatory because of his actions that are so fucked up and so long to type out fuk all that.

That pos is an anti #MAGA rhino warhawk and been selling the US out for decades rubbing elbows with islamic muds and in general being a waste of life profiteering from the MIC.

We're bashing McCain, because even if his stroke like word salad of nonsense was supposedly alluding to your assessment, he came off as a senile old man trying to figure out how to use a cellphone.

Yeah i'll let the cuckservatives talk about how proud old john mccain did his country another great service. Fucker should have died years ago.

even a stopped clock and all that…

the part people neglect to consider, is that the stopped clock is a cheap commie made pos and should be replaced.

y'know?

yep, the left has given him a pass but he actually went after Clinton during the hearing and called the whole thing out. They will start eating him alive if he pursues Clinton, probably come up with some kind of pyschological diagnosis, the same thing they would do to anyone here if they started to talk about how Clinton's investigation was half assed, but Trumps has been relentless and it grasps at straws.

Interesting thread OP, not sure why you would try to get in on this action too.

McCain is one of the worst TRAITORS around. He may not deserve this particular attack, and it's not relevant any way since it's just quoting user comments on some site aka triggered liberals or straight up bots spewing garbage randomly BUT McCain needs to hang so if we're going to have a McCain thread there's my contribution. McCain was so clearly colluding with the DNC against Trump. Same as other crooks like Romney. Traitors!

Holy shit I can't believe this. Trump gave him a dirty sanchez and he's still testifying favorably towards The Donald. Truly this is the sort of loyalty only a God Emperor can inspire.

He's nervous that Wikileaks has his e-mails as well.

Yeah I'm actually proud of McCain and it's been a long time since I said that. I really really really wish he didn't issue some kind of twitter apology. The guy needs to stop listening to his fucking handlers and keep doing what he did today. It's a legit point, the same one Rubio made.

Why can't you make the same judgement for Trump you made for Hillary? Why aren't we talking about Hillary? If you can just nix and investigation the way you did for Hillary, why can't you do that for Trump?

And then, why did Trump have to personally tell everyone he wasn't under investigation, and why was the gov acting like he was when they all knew he wasn't? That last question is the funniest because Rubio would have know too, but he didn't say shit abou it either.

McCain is a neocon cuck and a traitor
His wife is a kike and hes pro immigration
fathersmanifesto.net/mccain.htm
oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

this is a bot

Yeah the point seemed perfectly legit to me.
McCain's problem is that he's a cuck.
The Cuck's problem is that he can be shamed with any moral argument.

Stop posting and start lurking newfaggot

He didn't mention Hillary's Russia probe, just the emails. So far as I heard.

twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/872855073054969857

He also helped cover up the investigation for missing POWs in Vietnam.

Heh nice, I was a449dd in that thread

Too much staring at the hot Arizona sun. Our dry air might be good for elderly lungs, but the heat has probably been boiling his brain due to improper hydration. Many such cases.

the trump team seemed to think there was election fraud in az during the 16 election, they even took it to a court where a woman judge dismissed it with a "why are we even here?" apparently not understanding her role as a judge.

McCain doesn't give a fuck anymore, I could totally see the old whore doing one last payday before sunset on his lucrative career in politics.

He's having a hard time keeping it together,and he's the one asking the questions.

This one is being described as bizarre, confused, incoherent etc.

DON'T BUY WHAT MCCAIN IS SELLING

He knows the MUH RUSSIA! narrative has collapsed, he's trying to save himself by going after comey and clinton so he can claim to be on the winning side. He and graham have been doing this and getting away with it for decades. Hopefully it backfires and the scum in the (((msm))) tear him to pieces for turning on hillary.

wew

im actually onboard with that. hills isnt directly in the govt, and while she still has a lot of moles and people that will pull favors for her, the legislative branch is run by the GOP, which mccain is a heavy hitter in. he has more direct power and is a more direct threat, currently. hillary will get hers, especially after comey screwed the pooch yesterday. its already beginning to unravel, judging by trumps lawyers statement.

mccain hasnt been hit as hard as he should have, especially considering all the shit hes pulled in his "career" (if you can call it that). if public opinion is shifting towards getting mccain removed, id say that it would be stupid NOT to jump at an opportunity like this

this
exactly this
lets not let him save his own hide. hes a snake that has been shedding his skin for his whole life to get away from all the stupidity he has pulled. its time to stomp him

I was until relatively recently max good goy so I can tell you this:
the normies think mccain "tells it like it is" and "sticks it to those bums," without realizing what an idiot he is.

I was talking with someone who actually met the guy within the last few months. The guy is dumber than a brick and I don't think it's because of his age. We're talking barely above "will Guam sink if we put more airforce personnel on it?" levels of idiocy.

Fount of wisdom if you ask me.

Who honestly calls her that around here?
If you can say any varition of that cunt's name without anything insulting in there, you clearly do not belong here.
Nobody just calls her Hills or Hillary.
Get OUT.
We shouldnt ignore the bitch either. We should have them both taken to the gallows.

just sick of typing out shillary is all
and i aint sayin ignore the bitch (like i said in prev post, comey set the wheels in motion), im saying we should take this opening on mccain. i suggest lefty sockpuppet accounts calling for mccain to be removed, and whipping the dems all into a frenzy, making them look more retarded, for one, and increasing the chances of mccain actually getting payback for his lifetime of fuckups.

but youre just sitting there telling me we should lynch em both. hate to say it, but america aint there right now. you want these crusty fucks out of the govt NOW? you gotta do it this way. or some other way, but we simply do not hang politicians yet.

think tactically, or not at all, faggot

rev up the songbird memes

thanks for the post, you jerk

archive.is/fVGTm
Scoop: McCain Furious at Staff for Exposing His Senility at Comey Hearing
John McCain’s staff yesterday prepared for him a series of questions that had all been asked by the time it was the Arizona Senator’s time to speak to former FBI Directory James Comey at a hearing on June 8th.
Even the Washington Post described McCain as “ incoherent.”

At one point, McCain referred to him as “President Comey.” Viewers clearly thought it was notable; Twitter announced it was the most-tweeted moment of the hearing.
McCain later released a statement, joking that “maybe going forward I shouldn’t stay up late

wew

pfffftHAhahahaha
yeah i didn't watch it.
sounds like it was a good kinda smoke n pony show

you dont need to watch it. just watch trumps lawyers press conference that happened immediately following the hearing. it will tell you everything you need to know about it.

like i said, the wheels are in motion

When people vote for McCain every six years, they're voting for the letter (R). Incumbants pretty much always have an advantage (name familiarity, seniority in Congress, established business connections, etc.) and McCain is more entrenched than most in a state that would be solid Red were not for the Mexican imports. It also helps that McCain's a cuck, so he appeals to Mexicans (as long as he's not running against one of them) and people reliant on Mexican labor (Boomers).

That's not to say that there isn't electoral fraud going on in AZ, I would not be surprised if there is (frankly, there's probably electoral fraud in every single state), but it's more likely than not primarily the result of the GOP suppressing any challengers at/before the primaries so that they can't challenge McCain (in a similar manner to what Paul Nehlen alleges the GOP did to favor Paul Ryan in their congressional district's primary).

Which one is weaker right now, Mccain or Shillary?

Are we going to get a dead pool going, because I'd like to put $50 on Bernie.

We're not going to focus our meme cannons on Bernie while negating actual threats like shillary and mcinsane.

Can someone summarize the issue here? Non-American here and this is getting really confusing. Did they prove anything about Trump?

Bernie has been irrelevant since he bent over and took it up the ass at the democrat convention. He's more a non-entity than mittens romney.

Being a non-entity is exactly why he'll probably be first to die. He's got no other use for his puppet masters.

anyway, the point of this was to determine which is stronger, which should be the primary target.
I think it's Shillary.
She's still doing her stupid purple revolution bullshit.
Mccain is just senile and retarded and on the way to his deathbed anyway.

This guy always had a melted brain.

Hillary Clinton will probably be useful if the Democratic Party doesn't totally coalesce around her again. 2020's Dem primary is shaping up to be a demolition derby, all the moreso if it can stay competitive with Hillaryfags fighting their minority coalition that will not vote for her.

McCain is a serial traitor, so he needs to go (along with his boyfriend and the other remnants of their treasonous gang).

Dat ID
Wew x6 thousand thousand