EDF, EDF

Holy shit

Fucking hell.
:^)

EDF!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D3 pls don't play with my emotions.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

There is Natsuiro High School and Bullet Girls DLC we didn't get in the west on PS4.

Are we getting them too?

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Shill me on this game

Finaly can everyone on the PC feel the joy of blasting hundreds of insects to tiny pieces with dual miniguns or punching alien robots to pieces with a 50 meter tall mech with hip cannons.

second this, is it like one of my japanese animes?

No thanks.

Why do you even live?

YES YES YES YESSSSSSS

I"VE BEEN WANTING THIS SO BAD!!!!

Man, this just made my night. Thanks OP. Might play some EDF 2 in celebration.

I do have great taste, which is why I avoid any and all weebshit.

FUCKING FINALLY.

Wait, you fucking what?

It's a low budget third person shooter where you gun down hundreds of giant insects, UFOs and Godzilla knock-offs per mission with everything from normal assault rifles to Pacific Rim style giant robots.

How necessary is multiplayer for this game?

Its COOP TIME!

yep, it doesn't really redefine anything but it does the basics well and delivers a fun experience. If your are into crowd control games and like giant monsters then it is worth a buy.

It's perfectly fine to play solo but co-op can only make it more fun.

Sounds fun, but for a game that comes out in 5 days why is there no price tag?

who knows.
that's making me a bit nervous myself. I'm pretty NEET so hopefully I can afford it on release.

I finished the entire 2025 campaign on my own, and 4.1 adds the ability for NPCs to use vehicles, so in theory it should be even easier to solo.

Co-op definitely makes things better, though.

I wonder how much maplesyrup dollars that will be

If only you had a certain place to look up how much in your local currency.

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

now the next question is
how bad is the port going to be?
30fps lock?
shit controls?

It's about 10 dollars more than I expected, but I'll find a way to make it work.

do they still get the sale if I buy from G2A?

30FPS would only be an improvement compared to the PS3/360 games.

the trailers on the page look like it's running at 60

It claims to have full controller support so I assume it'll handle the same and run better than the console ver.

It's fucking Sandlot, I'm half expecting the game to cause my CPU to detonate upon execution.

no

I didn't think so, guess I'll have to ask around if anyone has some odd jobs for me.

This is a game I have wanted them to bring out for a while on PC so I'd like to support it… granted the port is decent.

Best year.

I have wanted to play this game series for quite a while.

It's a wonderful thing when you see Holla Forums getting hyped for a game.

I just bought the PS4 version a few weeks ago. Fuck.

Until the game releases and you have to wade through pages of shitposting and begging.

You'd be surprised what bug killing bro op would probably do.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
LIRU AND NOW EDF 4.1
NEVER EVERS ARE NOW AND FOREVER

Pick one you fucking faggot. EDF is fantastic and why the fuck are you even here if you don't like 'weeb' shit?

plus, unlike some games, it's building off the game people already like and we know what we are getting into. I think the worst that's going to happen is a bit of begging and some people who are just trying it due to the hype realizing they don't like this sort of game.

I'm smiling, I have no word,s I can barely type straight holy suck

That's fine, you got to enjoy the game before the rest of us. I almost bought the PS4 version since I started to think this would never happen.

Getting excited for a game happens a lot, actually. All the people excited for Valkyrie Drive and Senran Kagura, for example. Unless your reference point was unenthusiastically waiting for MGSV, anons can get excited occasionally.

is that jolyne cropped?

It doesn't look that interesting; you basically run around and chip damage off of giant monsters while giant robots do all the real work. I'd much rather be one of the giant robots. It's all very sluggish.

No, sorry.
Have a mikitaka

Thje prices on steam are'nt a direct conversion from US$ To CDN$.

The game right now is 49.99 Us (64.707056 CDN$)

But it will most likely be 69.99 CDN $

If only the Canadian currency wasn't monopoly money tier like it was a few years ago.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I must've missed the "weebs only" sign (maybe it said, "pathetic manchildren only?"). True that there are certainly a lot of dweebshits and nintendrones on this board who like to pretend that you can be 18+ and not come off as a total creep while playing games specifically marketed towards children under the age of 10, but that doesn't mean I have to like that shit as well.

Excellent bait

Nobody cares reddit.

I haven't actually played it yet.

OH MAN I CAN FINALLY PLAY A SHIT THIRD PERSON SHOOTER WITH EARLY PLAYSTATION 2 GRAPHICS?

fucking weebs

Sorry for two stickies but

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

well done Mark

I'm sorry, this shit is too damn hype.

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

jesus fucking christ man this doesn't need a sticky

Mark did you kill the other thread just for this? What the fuck, I was in the middle of answering questions.

I believe you don't need to be in this sticky.

FUCK YOU YES IT DOES YOU TRIPPLE NIGGER

Yes it does, you fucking queermaster

E D F E D F

I love giant insects as much as the next guy, but mark pls

I didn't kill anything, maybe OP deleted it.

stop shilling this shit game you kike

No, OP deleted his own thread.
archive.is/FTTFd

go away

BACK THE FUCK OFF

Are you going to spurge out and delete this thread as well?

That fucker.

You mean Monday.

Yes it does you double faggot

Look at

no I mean in a few weeks
goy

I didn't include my image. Oops.

s-sorry ;_;

2 players only, or can there be a couple more players? This is important.

get off my board newfag lmao :^)

4 players.
It has online too

Oh no, I know the OP deleted his own thread, I'm referring to every other thread you delete once you shit it up.

WE HAVE ASCENDED!

Oh well, I did my part in that thread.
Now that I'm here, exactly what the fuck is this and why should I be excited? The steam page looks okay but is it actually worth any amount of hype?

I have ascended through pure enlightment

fuck you mark >>>/vcollins/
im going to buy this

Nice. Definitely going to be getting it with my friends then.

I WANNA FUCKING FUNNEL MEMES DIRECTLY UP MY ASS HOLY SHIT EDF

Well thank god I waited

Time to catch up on the rest of the series I guess

jesus fuck

its ok

Shit, i hope i can get this working on a mid range laptop.

Well Satan, you could look up some game play and see if its up your alley. I'm most excited about getting to play with fags here.

50 US DOLLARS
Not sure I'd go higher than 20 on this

Why is Fox dressing so skimpily

To me that shit is worth 50, but it'll probably be 30

it's gonna be discounted at launch, only 35 buckaroo

worth every single cent

NOT SUPRISED

Why wouldn't he?

No way.

I have waited for so long.

I AM FUCKING LIVID

I BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR THE NOGAMES4 NO LESS THAN A WEEK AGO, BECAUSE I FIGURED WE'RE NEVER GETTING A PC PORT, MUCH LESS WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE ONE BY THE END OF THE WEEK

This has been a crazy year for NEVER EVER games.
At this point I am expecting a Monster Hunter PC port for the west or some other crazy shit.

We've known about the steamdb entry for it for ages now.

Did you consider researching your purchase before you made it?

gimme ur psn, I'll play with you

haha fuck you asukafag

bearly heard of the series is it any good any good and how hyped should i be?

If it makes you feel any better, the same happened with Dragons Dogma with me. Spent 40 bucks to find out it was coming out on steam with 60 FPS a week later.

Ha, what a faggot
That really sucks user, I know we all didnt really think it was coming

I'd send you a card as an apology, but I'm afraid the 10 foot trek to the mailbox might permanently damage your psyche (or the neighborhood kids might kick the shit out of you).

see

Misato is better

Let's play together, user. We're on the same boat.

What the fuck is EDF?

STEAMDB MEANT JACK SHIT TO ME user, HALO 3 IS IN THERE

WHO THE HELL ANNOUNCES THIS SHIT A MERE WEEK IN ADVANCE

Never played any of these games, but i think it looks like power ranger with ayys and kaijus, i'm sold.

look on the bright side user, you've got a physical copy + a manual

it's not that really

think lost planet

with serious sam tier amount of aliums

Leave it to a furry to show how low functioning it's autism can be.

It's shit like this that makes me so freaked out over buying a PS4. There's a few games on the system that I actually really wanna play though most of them are also Vita games, so there's an alternative, but you just never know when a PC port might spring up right the fuck out of nowhere.

Basically looks like a third-person shmup to me. Accurate enough?

I suppose thats a plus, Im still down 30 bucks, probably 30 more seeing as how my only other option would be paying for online service, which is shitty as hell

worm on a string

more like a third person shooter equivalent of a musou

Well they said there would be a 30% discount during the launch.

But even us Canadian will still have to pay around 50 CDN $ and from what the developer said, te dlc wont be included for free. The prices will range from 0.99 to 2.99.

You need to try harder reddit.

Fuck off nigger lover

No you don't, you've been baiting the whole time

That second webm looks fun

Do I start with this game?

I just watched some gameplay on Youtube and it looked boring as fuck, Can I get an explanation on why so many people are losing their shit?

Kill yourself.

Oh look, who would have guessed the tripfag was a juvenile hypster.

Fuck off nigger, I know I fucked up, no need to rub it in

Start wherever you want. Story doesn't matter.

Jesus Christ, I hate summer.

i din't even had to wait for this i feel like im cheating

It's mindless fun that can actually get challenging on the harder difficulties. Another user compared it to a musou game and that's a pretty fair comparison.

I don't pay for multiplayer video games, will it be worth a pirate?

nigger FUCK you

Learn to read.

nice

Look at this man, look at him and laugh.

and you say you love the game

user, that'll make it sticky and shit
no thanks

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Is the best EDF girl in this game?

PS4 games still have manuals?

Xseed games come with multi-paged, full color manuals.

They don't.

t. Sonyfag

XSEED ones do, anyway.

The same cock suckers that killed off white knight chronicles online.

except on vita, when even marvelous jp has fucking fantastic manuals for their vita games

FUCK

Do we have any confirmation that its 60 FPS 1080p?

Remember the last D3 game that got ported over?

Onechanabara? with mountains of DLC tagged on no less.

No fun allowed man.

Day one pirate it is.

HELP PUT DOWN THE RED FACTION TERRORISTS, JOIN THE EDF

The terrorists are blowing up homes, schools and memorials for the metals inside so they can build bigger guns to bring more harm to you as well as destruction. Enlisting in the Earth Defense Force Guarantees citizenship on Earth after a 10 year military service.

SQUASH TERRORIST SCUM

What part of D3 PUBLISHER don't you get?

That's already exceptional compared to most manuals of games released outside Japan.

None of it?
What does D3 PUBLISHER mean?
If you can give me a SINGLE excuse for it having shitton of day 1 DLCs I might change my mind.

i-i dunno

that image is the best, though

Anons, I played the first one and thought it was alright but missing something. What have the sequels done to improve upon the first? Also, what is the loot situation and weapons situation– random drops, weapon upgrades etc?

WE'LL UNLEASH ALL OUR FORCES WE WON'T CUT THEM ANY SLACK=

This game just perpetuates that stereotype that all bugs want to do is conquer the world. I personally find this offensive, and am quite triggered that you would revel and the virtual slaughter of innocent bugs.

user, some bugs will kill you.

Will you stop stickying shit already?

And just like that the game is going to flop. People on steam aren't going to pay $50 for an old port of a remake for a low budget game.
It's clear they don't know that steam games sell far best at the 30$ mark.

Wrong. Bugs innocent. they didn't do anything. They are good. Humans are bad.

Notice the difference.

I want to snuggle big fluffy moths

whats the player limit for multiplayer?
i hope for local lan co-op even when pirated

But giant bugs are bad and do kill humans

Niggers aren't humans however

I know what it is but I didn't touch it because playing a shooter with a controller is stupid and anyone who finds it acceptable needs to get shot.

Love you

It's in self defense.

it's self defense for the humans if they're giant

EDF EDF EDF EDF

Oh fuck you. So when the bugs are suddenly 100 times your size. THEN IT'S WRONG. OKAY. Captain Hypocrite. How come you don't go to jail everytime you swat a fly? or step on a cockroach?

Bees are communists though

At least they have redeeming features, like the aforementioned sense of beauty and taste.
They're also fuzzy, unlike the pathetically bald ant.

Reminder that beegirls would be extremely easy to please considering human's testicles dont explode after a single orgasm like male honeybee's do.

Mods.

Big talk from people who committed literal genocide against the Cochliomyia. Blood is on your hands

because the game has already been out on ps4 since april of last year. this is not a new release, just a port

I looked at a butterfly's face one. I've hated them since.

Moths are the best.

I read Punisher MAX recently I would kill him right there. Some genetic superiority you have blackie

Bugs dindu nuffin

Gee I wonder who ruined the industry.
Protip: You

bugs broke my dick. That's not a bug you posted user. I want real insects with tits not monstergirls

No fuck you user. I will find you and rape you with a rake. I am sick of this divisible shit.

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't understand why this is even a big deal to begin with.

Maybe its because you don't play videogames?

"You" is also a plural form. Do you even english?
Of course there is a huge number of goyim like yourself.

It's a genre with very few games in it.
You can compare it to serious sam or painkiller, and even then it's pretty different.
I see the appeal, but this anti-consumer approach is unacceptable.

see if you can describe a video game concept more video gamey than generic soldier/jetpack valkyrie/mecha dude/whatever the fuck fighting waves of giant insects from classic B-movies

that's why

You ain't plural in this case nigga. The game isn't out and I have no money, do you think I'll buy it?
the issue is you're a fucking chode sucker & I just want to play video games. I didn't help any trending nonsense as the last game I bought was months ago and none of it went to a developer.

I'm sure he was a gay.

sorry, where did you get the $50 figure from?

So what nig nog, are you gonna buy it or not?
Because if you are, you're contributing to shitty jew industry ruining video games.
Pirate this shit.

You either buy it and perpetuate good/bad games or torrent it and don't act superior. You just can't win

It's not really a big deal, it's just a fun game that's refreshing in how singular its focus is. It doesn't pad out playtime with walking segments or cutscenes, it doesn't try to tell some hollywood reject story, it's just you, aliens and bugs, and a fuckload of ways to kill them. People are just overreacting to it like they do for any enjoyable game which is unfortunately probably going to result in a massive backlash of people with overblown disappointment when the game isn't the second coming of Christ they started to think it would be when it releases.

Dragon's dogma was released as complete game with all DLCs included.
Well except berserk ones, but they didn't sell it separately either, but if they could, they would include it into the game.
THAT is good, pro-consumer practice.
Same for senran kagura - you're buying a complete game.

This is selling game in parts, this is unacceptable.

and here we go, mark bowing down to the sjws and people who don't even play vidya

I bought DD on my PS3 and finished it there. Otherwise I torrented it all Johnny

Mods may come. Don't get hyped for it, though.

Quit messing around, Mark the Madmen.
I suggest to just leave it alone and let imageboard being imageboard.

Tbh if you buy game on one platform, you should automatically get it on all others.
But that's not how things work unfortunately.

so just pirate it on all platforms, retard. your money is purely a show of goodwill, why would they need to give anything in return?

By giving money for good games and pro-consumer practices you encourage devs and publishers to keep making good games.

By pirating EVERYTHING you exlude yourself from the industry altogether and end up with terrible situation we are in now, whith shitty games, terrible DRMs and product being sold in parts.

You can do it crazy jap man!

The port will be shitty. Japs always find most creative ways to fuck up their PC ports.

Fucking Canadian Pesos make it impossible to justify buying games. $70 for EDF 4 is not worth.

on the other hand 4 of those weapons were free in PS3 game

But user, that's almost ONE ENTIRE PERCENT of one part of the game!

EDF devs are clearly worse than Chucklefuck and EA combined for doing this!

just fucking pirate it if you miss bunch of 40 lvl weapons and moeshit joke grenades so much

well, at least I have another game to taunt PC gamers about not buying and resulting in it being an embarrassingly slow seller.

I've seen this game before and I've debated playing but on terms of online coop, how many people can you have on a server?

four

Mission packs at works. And probably as DLC because muh shekels and fan service.
Also:
But probably entire Holla Forums is fanboys, amrite? :^)

I have mixed feelings. One one hand i'm excited and can't wait to play it on PC but on the other hand my PS4 really is just a Bloodborne machine now.

PRAISE KEK
Kek has singled every one of you out so he needs to praised for this reveal if not you won't be able to play the game

you niggers couldn't handle a REAL game
4TFIH-B5Y8Q-WRA9M
5GXLD-X7046-78WNA
CW5X7-DZPR4-79IG2

Because Japanese games often don't have pre-orders on steam, which means no price tag until release.

Is it worth the effort to do this every day? Are the (you)s that euphoric?

PRAISE THE EMPEROR, OUR LORD JESUS AND TRUMP

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!

Make it happen.

Praise Kek!

Brown lolis are the best.

DDDA got ported years later, you double nigger.

WE'LL UNLEASH ALL OUR FORCES, WE WON'T CUT THEM ANY SLACK!

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING I'M IN TEARS

the gameplay looks extremely repetitive, why is it worth 50+ dollars?

Congrats mustards. You better support the shit out of this. I don't want to see any of those floppy sales numbers in a few months.

Just pirate it bro

Sez you.

And what you gonna do about it, faggot?

THE EDF DEPLOYS!!

THE E D F DEPLOOOYS!

I've never even played this game just saw footage of this song

Well, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the month.

There's been a SteamDB page for at least a month, user. And the publisher had just released Onechanbara on PC by surprise with like 2 days heads up.

If you watched to the end of that video, you'd see that it also lets you pilot one

claim these if they havent already been done so pls

They're all claimed. What game was it?

FINALLY

If you post keys in raw texts bots crawl right over them.

Do it in image format.

There goes my chance of playing it. My toaster has failed me again. Hopefully this is another case of Dragon's Dogma, wherein the devs overstated the minimum requirements since the game actually runs on an integrated graphics toaster.

Devs new to PC have a habit of doing this to pre-empt people complaining about how badly the game is optimized.

Look at the bright side user, at least you can play the worst souls game.

Will it be able to cross play between PS4 and PC? its coop only so I dont think K+B vs controller is an issue here

PRAISE

If EDF is so great, why haven't I played it yet?

Checkmate Earthlings.

What?

JEWS FUCKED UP MY IMAGE

But its already been release on PS3, X360 and PS4. Are you somewhat surprise that a very old game have a fuck ton of dlc?

If it was that old they'd put the DLC in the fucking game.

Not the point, you were asking why a "new" game have a huge list of DLC. I'm just pointing out that its not a new game.

EDF

EDF

EDF

Normally later releases get all the DLC thus far bundled in, as a sort of conciliatory gesture for people getting the game later on another platform.

Yep, this happened with the PC ports of Dragon's Dogma and Shitran Kagaya so I'm pretty disappointed in them here. I hope noone buys the DLC but does buy the game so the next one they make doesn't have so much of it.

Why would insects have tits, you stupid faggot? Are there some mysterious mammal insects I am not aware of?

Day 1 DLC is autopirate mate, no exceptions, sorry.

I have never heard of this game, for some reason everyone loves it. Guess it's good?

So gun metal, it even has the same radio announcer voice. Cool

Now we can mod EDF to be a IG vs Tyranid game
This is going to be great

Its a Shooter where you kill heaps and heaps of bugs

aw shit why? Guess I'm waiting on a massive sale.

Into the over with you!

Fuck you fuck this fuck everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30% off at launch though, so it's $35

OUR FORCES ARE PREPARED FOR ANY ALIEN THREAT!

It was a EDF 4.1 machine until PC stole it.

Just when I thought PS4 had 5 exclusives now it has 4.

THE NAVY LAUNCHES SHIPS, THE AIR FORCE SENDS THEIR JETS

AND NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND OUR FIXED BAYONETS

20's as high as I'm willing to go, unfortunately. But hey at least people are now showing interest in the series now it's on PC, here's hoping it sells a lot.

MY FUCKING GOD CONSOLES ARE DEAD!

That's because the only people that have PS4s only use it to play Destiny and FIFA

Noone's going to buy a Bloodbornebox just to play Bloodborne and EDF, and if they do then it's probably because they just really want to play Bloodborne. I personally got lucky and was roomates with a retard who liked garbage like destiny, cisquisition, shillout 4, and battlefront 3, and I got to use their PS4 to play Bloodborne while I lived with them (which of course they didn't have and never wanted to play when I finished it).

Bloodborne, Estival Versus, and what are the other two? I'm guessing one of them is a Yakuza.
And formerly Onechanbara + EDF 4.1

Shadow of the Beast is pretty damned good, and I think there's Ni-Oh although I get the feeling it might be ported too.

There's Infamous: Second son and Disgaea 5, but I guess they don't have widespread appeal.

Yakuza doesn't have a PS4 exclusive until 6 releases at the end of the year

Never played an EDF game before. Hopefully the PC port won't be total ass.

Here's the thing, on every console the EDF games usually tank pretty hard, but from what I remember 4.1 was the first game to run very smoothly regardless of large enemy numbers and giant explosions and whatnot. SO I'm hoping they use whatever magic they did on 4.1 to make the port not ass but I don't think Sandlot has had anything else on PC so there are some reservations to be had.

THE EDF DEPLOOOOYS!

JUST

Could be worse.

I bought EDF IA on steam years ago just to encourage such stuff in the future. Hope these guys do really well on steam and we see more actually fun videogames on PC.

OUR FORCES HAVE NOW DWINDLED AND WE FALL BACK TO REGROUP

That's pretty bad, my specs were pretty good but my CPU maxed at 110°C and over the past few months bottlenecked my games more and more, but then again it's my fault since I spilled apple juice in it

Any modders/autists here that want to team up and make a Starship Troopers mod for EDF4.1? The more autistic the better so you can program a level editor for us.

It's a very old PC, almost 10 years old now and I had no idea what I was picking in terms of parts, only got the cheapest part at the time.
Still, I'm going to try and see if it works. Hey if DS3 and Furi work on this this might too.

Keep your dicks in your pants, there's no telling if there's actual mod support for this and then you all hype yourself for good mods that never end up happening

Is the game even going to be moddable?

Make a Gundam mod instead

Well I havn't modded or done any thing like it before but I'll help because I want to make an Imperial Guard Mod

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG, AFTER MAKING ALL THOSE THREADS, THANK YOU ALL YOU FAGGOTS FOR BELIEVING!

Probably not going to have proper modding support, but we gotta have someone that can ASM hack/whatever and inject new code like people managed for GTA4/5.

Neir Automatia, and that japanese mythology version of Dark Souls? With samurais and shit.

Ni-Oh

inb4 Dark Souls tier port
I want to believe

It's 60fps on consoles so at worst it will be locked at 60.

Too bad Sony and Microsoft make it really hard to do it. Rocket League is one of the few games that has players from both PC and PS4 together. But even then you can't join a party with a PS4 player because the systems are entirely different.
Microsoft actively prevents games to leave the Live network so that isn't going to happen probably.

What does M$ have anything to do with PC or steam?

I meant if we were going to have Xbox and PC as well. PS4 and PC is possible but unlikely.

If it is DaS tier at least we might have some savant fix it in 5 minutes.

i sure hope they arent surprised when it does get pirated

3days

I'm buying the fuck out of this at launch and force all my friends to.

Your fault for not paying attention to steamdb leaks.

How many single-player missions?

90ish.