I'm not very good at my Christory, I missed a lot of it...

I'm not very good at my Christory, I missed a lot of it. How did people find informations about Chris from before he started making videos? Like the exact birth time, pictures of when he was a kid, that footage from when he won that Sonic contest.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried reading the wiki that has cataloged every second of his life since he posted sonichu on Holla Forums a decade and a half ago?

Well that's the problem, it has so much information I just don't know where to start from.

any advice would be appreciated

Rummaging through his garbage, hunting down people who knew him, posing as relatives to pump him for information, the cwcki people are weird.

Our very own Josh was part of it. Went by Null and ran an imageboard of his own that was dedicated to that discussion.

Funny thing about the people who were into fucking with Chris is that they all seemed to eventually turn on each other.

Doesn't Josh still run Kiwifarms?

When you stare into the abyss…

Chris made DVDs with a lot of that shit on it, which he later sent to trolls.

Dubs

/cow/ has a pretty strict posting format, they're surprisingly "no fun allowed" for a board about laughing at autistic people.

A lot of his schoolwork which he kept because autism was thrown into the trash following the burning of his house. Some anons sifted through there and found a bunch of goodies.

The more common way was through the PM's of all the girls that posed as "sweethearts" to chris, whom gathered a lot of information out of him throughout the years.

Start at the article about chris himself and go from there. Open any interesting links in new tabs and just binge read.

I would sage for not videogames but /cow/ is pretty shit so I wont.

Chris Chan is boring now.

Hes become the perfect woman

/cow and Kiwi are both autistic as fuck. I stopped following lolcow communities after being disgusted by the hypocrisy and insane moderation being offered.

He was for a while but he starting to pick up steam again.

I mean this is from only like a month ago.

When you beat a dead horse, it becomes depressing.

would u?

It's just sad now. I don't even want to look anymore.

Jesus christ, did he uploaded this to YT?

He shared most of that with his "girlfriends"

The CWCville Auditorium on jewtube
and here have a documentary

Yes.

In this case it is a dead cow.

You want >>>/cow/

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

Lurk MOAR Faggot

Chris simply shares all information. He believes that in order to gain trust he has to be "true and honest." Nobody asked him to tell us about his DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS, he offered that information all on his own.

Yeah. Used to go by CWCForums. Went from being Chris focused to weird people in general.

For some reason Josh is really into the forum as a platform of discussion as opposed to imageboards. That's why Next was over engineered and looked like a forum.

Next looked fine tbh, I would've used it happily if Josh hadn't been such a faggot

Except it didn't work under beta conditions, was in no way prepared for the eventual migration of 100% of board activity, and I don't know if you remember just how legendarily, truly bad the quick reply window was but it was just terrible

If Josh hadn't been such a worthless hack I would have happily used Next I really liked that we could post MP3s but only when it was ready, and at Josh's pace it was probably a year or so off from being ready to go. Firetires wrote a couple of pretty good posts about what exactly was fucked about it from a technical standpoint, find those

>>>Holla Forums