The Worth County Sheriff Ordered Pat-Down Searches for Every Student at a Public High School

The Worth County Sheriff Ordered Pat-Down Searches for Every Student at a Public High School

Students at Worth County High School in Sylvester, Georgia, have filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against their country sheriff after he ordered what the complaint describes as a schoolwide drug sweep involving pat-down searches of hundreds of teenagers.
On April 14, Sheriff Jeff Hobby and dozens of deputies came to Worth County High School searching for students in possession of illicit substances. According to the students' legal complaint, they proceeded to go to every classroom and physically search nearly every student present for drugs. The deputies, the lawsuit alleges, used "pat down" searches, with some deputies touching female students' breasts and male students' genitalia.
Tommy Coleman, a lawyer for the district, corroborated the students' account of the search. "I thought the [students'] complaint in the suit very accurately described what happened," he said. "We'd like for it to be resolved in the best interests of these kids."
The district hasn't joined the lawsuit on behalf of the students because it lacks the standing to do so, Coleman said. The lawsuit contends that the students, not the school district, were harmed by the searches.
In the aftermath of the search, the sheriff told local media that the pat-down searches of students were legal because school administrators were present. He also said he believed drugs were present at the school, and that a separate drug search performed several weeks earlier by police from the city of Sylvester had not been thorough enough.
Neither search turned up any illicit drugs, according to Coleman.

ajc.com/news/crime–law/the-worth-county-sheriff-ordered-pat-down-searches-for-every-student-public-high-school-now-they-suing/vaAJNQ4xy6Kd41YpLkclFL/

Other urls found in this thread:

georgia-demographics.com/worth-county-demographics
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
pastebin.com/FsEaQirr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are some unfortunate faces on that cheerleader squad.

That said, it's fucking Georgia. Only niggers are retarded enough to bring their weed to school. What did they expect to find?

Off topic - how the fuck does bottom, 2nd from Right get on the cheerleading team? Did the whole team lose a bet?

Do you guys remember ehen we use to not live in a police state? Most you are probably young fags and dont remember we were not always in a forever war.

She's a tosser, it's basically either encourage fatties or bring in gay dudes to do it.

when I went to high school, whether it was pills, weed, even blow, it was confiscated and disposed of by the teacher or principal. It wasn't criminal, it didn't create a criminal record. However these were minimal occurrences, with the advent of desegregation blacks and spics began to deal drugs in school. What was once a 1-3% problem morphed into a 55% problem. I was always against police in schools. Teachers protected student like their own parents, now children are treated like numbers…… America is so fucking broken

I hope they at least told the real parents that the student had/was dealing drugs. Otherwise, they'd be overstepping their bounds as an instructor.

there are 3 in that pic i would love to pat down, top center top right and bottom-right of center

yes parent were involved, it was not a criminal matter. It was a civil matter between the school, the parent, the student, and counselors. A student could be expelled to seek treatment. Now however it has morphed into this, a student body no longer a law abiding homogeneous population.

Yeah into their own bodies.

Wasn't the school harmed in the context of being forced to break their students trust and let the sheriff fondle their underage bodies?

TRS fags still defend this kinda cop shit
Main reason I stopped listening to the daily shoah.

No. No I don't. I was never alive during a period wherein the US was White. That's what it is, of course - you don't need a 'police state' to handle White people.
Maybe if those of you who had did your fucking jobs, I would have gotten to experience it. But you didn't. And so I don't.

I'm not TRS, and I have zero issues with this.

>georgia-demographics.com/worth-county-demographics

Someone's got to be on the bottom of the Pyramid, user.

Hope it was worth the effort.

God damn, that is one sorry cheer squad. If those are the cheerleaders I don't want see what didn't make the squad.

Thanks to fucking boomers I've never experienced an America that wasn't being flooded with shitskins so no, I don't remember a time when the US wasn't in a forever (race) war. I was born into wartime. I love how you old fucks are so quick to complain about "muh police state" when you faggots are responsible for the state we are currently in.

If those girls' parents don't go kill those cops, then they are cucks. Those pigs are acting just like Arab invaders. Christfag pacifists must be purged.

4th from in the back row, and far-right make up for it though.

She thought they were asking for hams, and not rams

i sure fuckin hope you mean top left of centre…. top centre is some trollish midget :||

2nd pic front row 2nd from left, i'd pat her down

Fucked up story tbh. If those are burger 10/10s you should be worried lads.

No thanks to the FBI, remember Waco, Ruby Ridge, and local police departments, and politicians at all levels, and of course the Jews. My parents were busy working 40-50 hours a week, obeying the law and having a hard time doing it. Then got divorced, then I had to work and I also obeyed the law, and worked.Thank Regan, that fist Bush cocksucker, the Clinton crime family, all the Jews involved with those shitheads, all in all it's the Jews mostly corrupting the entire country.

Translation:

Translation:

Who voted him in?
See above.
See above.
And your parents - and you - didn't fight it sufficiently. So we young folk didn't get to have a White America - because you did, and didn't do enough to preserve it. You watched Waco, you watched Ruby Ridge, you watched the local police and politicians - and of course, the Jews - run rampant, and did not stop them.
And now, here we are.

Im in my late 20's you dumb tennage cunts I was refering to the 90's things were vastly diffrent when I was a teen then.

reminder; there is no such thing as an acceptable faggot

They already do regular lockdowns and drug dog searches, and this was in the Midwest. As community trust continues to break down thanks to diversity and multiculturalism, our schools become more dangerous, a breeding ground for harmful habits and behaviors.

I'm in my early 30s dummy.

Wew lad you're more of a blue pilled moron than I thought.

This user understands.

That's how the entire country is…

You are a super dumb cunt lad

Kill yourself.

Butterfucking faces.

Cheerleading is what ugly girls do to try to feel pretty.

The point is that nobody thinks it's their fault, everybody thinks "well it was what I had to do". Which means that it's everyone's fault, to some degree. Take responsibility for your actions once in your fucking life, coward.

Fondling teen girls is great, but the wrong (((men))) are doing it. Myself, I'm not particularly motivated to do anything unless granted that right.

Why can't cops act differently with people who aren't niggers?
Maybe because I live in commiefornia, but 99% of cops are zog bots

now it's up to you, you know the score and have a clear path ahead, post here before we read the headline and post your manifesto online before you act. See you on the other-side hero.

You realize that cheerleading is now a meme sport for girls right?

The hotties go play soccer or volleyball.

They need a hefty one to do the lifting

You wish

those girls are mega gross

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

what a strange timeline

thinking back on it my hs was wierd.. fucking softball was the hottest, onpar w/ cheer

I kinda miss when thick and a little meat meant exactly that.

And TLClard buckets were left in ditches.

Cheerleaders are awful, yeah. Both in personality and physique.
Volleyball girls are top-tier though I cannot comment on soccer.

Nah. She's probably "captain" or some shit. You don't have to be fit to be a cheerleader. The fittest girls probably lift her fat ass up.

Same with my HS. All of the hottest chicks played softball.

How are we supposed to marry white women when they are so fucking fat and hideous? I'd take an average gook over these girls any day and this is the cheer squad, the hottest girls in the school.

pls gif age-appropriate head pats officer user

diversity is strength

my mom drank

user, do you think it’s the 1970s? Do you think that fucking ✡Heathers✡ is an accurate portrayal of the education system or the neurology of children that age? Cheerleaders aren’t “the hottest” anything. Anyone can be one.

is that food? i wish i was eaeting

Gooks are trash. Piss off.

MY MOM DRANK TOO

Idk what Heathers is but at least in my high school I was under the impression that cheerleaders were the most popular aka attractive students.

at mine they were niggers

They're better than these pig- looking hamplanets, and smarter too. The average Asian girl is noticeably smarter than the average white girl. I don't condone racemixing at all but it sure is a real struggle trying not to.
t. In CA uni with 50% Asians

That sucks, there's not really any niggers where I live. Polite sage because I forgot to reply in my last post

you faggot, gook women make acceptable concubines at the most. Do not date or impregnate one.

False. Gooks are hideous ghouls, you ugly incel.

I don't I'm just saying it's hard being surrounded by all these sexy girls with their lithe and fit bodies and having to try so hard to scout out white girls that aren't green haired dykes, slutty, and/or fat.

Many are for sure but many are also quite pretty.

100% are pure refined dogshit, like yourself.

Even the most attractive Asian woman is at best a 7/10, and we're talking Japanese, not chinese or south east asian. They only get uglier from there.

I don't know where you live that you're surrounded by intelligent model-tier women but here I've yet to meet a white girl that isn't anorexic or obese. Literally every white guy I know that's not single is dating or married to a nonwhite girl.

They were walking right past you, but you didn't notice because you're a fag.

They're not going to date an ugly kpop listening inclel anyway, so yeah don't bother.

I've turned down many white girls dude, they don't take care of themselves at all. I can't think of a single one that I've ever liked past middle school. They are already showing their age in their mid 20s, girls I knew in HS 4 years ago gained 30 lbs since I last saw them.

It's almost as if the intrusion into personal space is the fruit of a degenerate social cult.

Never happened.

Yeah okay, let me know how the milk ages. I'll just be sitting here wishing I could find someone who's actually decently attractive and not a retard. I'm not advocating race mixing just kind of bitter that I've been keeping an eye out for almost two years and haven't found a single white girl that's gf material and have to pass on all these damn gooks and their temptations.

typically it isn't pretty girls that go out for cheerleading, it's usually rich girls.

t. user from the county northwest of Ware

you must be fucking joking, I don't mind saying this because I grew up in the 1980's and worked at a resort hotel but stopped counted the girls I fucked when it reached 100, all cute white girls. You're doing it wrong if you've been searching for 2 years. Seriously dude get out, start talking, and just keep talking, it doesn't even matter what you say, you just need to say it with confidence…. that is if you've ever actually done anything exciting, like jet skiing, snow skiig, motor biking, moubtain biking, roller skating, played baseball or football, been boating, water skiing, rollerblading, climbing fucking trees ever…. take control of the conversation, whatever, sad you're blaming girls for your own deficiencies and you believe it yourself, be a story teller because if your not telling stories, you're listening to them.

Depending on what area of commiefornia he's in he might actually have a valid point.
I'd spent some time in California to visit family and I'd found the women were more attractive back at home.

Different priorities. I don't want to bang easy women. I want a gf that I can wife and have a family with. Finding stupid girls for a one night stand is easy. Finding someone you can spend your life with without wanting to blow your brains out from the retardation is hard. Finding one that is intelligent and isn't ugly is almost impossible, doubly so when whites are only 40% of the city population.

Why are you even here? Fucking disgusting behavior.

Cops are faggots.

People love to be fatalists, we are animals after all.

My thoughts exactly, and be the catcher on the bottom for the light little things they spring up in the air.

my girlfriend is a berber from algeria but she looks whiter than most whites in america do these days . win/win for me, im not really racemixing too badly (would still prefer a blond girl from my region but when every blond girl I know is a massive slut not worth talking to, and the only blond girl I know worth talking to lives in France, idk what to do)
and at the same time got a traditional qt wife that begs for sex and wants to please me 24/7 , always by my side and eager to do what I want.

not recommending you abandon hope for american white girls user but Ive been pretty deep in there and its pretty bad…..the good white girls in america are hard to find and already on their way to corruption, every midwest girl ive met was a major whore and all I hear is good things from Holla Forumsfags

ILLUMINATI IS REAL
She looks like Ted Cruz

Congrats, some North Africans must be almost white because that land used to be ours. Yeah I've almost given up hope. I know a nonwhite girl would be able to make me happy for a time but eventually the guilt would creep up on me and I would be full of regret a few years down the line. Time to wait for Hitlera I guess.

yeah berbers and kybale, which is what my girlfriend are, range from sorta white mulattos to being displaced full-europeans. youll see some that are blond and blue eyed and look like germans, and some that look like arabs or niggers.
thankfully though my girl looks italian, her dad is a redhead and her mom is pretty pale too so, theres good genes for sure

but yeah do not settle for a nonwhite girl though, at least get part white. trust me it will not end well .

And you dont see any generational differences whatsoever? You don't realize they fucked you because you happened to be an easy, "safe" lay?
For an old guy you're pretty naive.

I like you.

Reported for miscegenation or being a shitskin.

But they got to manhandle a bunch of teenagers. Christ what a bunch of lunatics. Why didn't they just bring in some drug sniffing dogs if they thought there were narcotics everywhere?

Don't be mad user , what few nonwhite genes exist in her will be crusaded out

Your arab gf is a disgusting brown shit. You're getting deported to Algeria.

They would have used the dogs because the dogs are good at sniffing the drugs out. Ask any milotary veterans about the war dogs and they saved their life.

The fact that you openly admit to race mixing and didn't get your ass banned simply shows how low this place has fallen.

That reply means for

she aint arab lol

dad is redhead and looks irish, mom is pale and looks italian. not arabs

It is your one job to fix it then, you degenerate faggots. I am not too far off on an Odinic courting group that we are close to finishing. Princesses do not simply fall from the sky, so like a man with goddamn balls and testosterone, I am shaping the world into what I want it to be. I would have done it sooner, but I spent much of my twenties fighting. Enjoy your body pillows and (((diversity))), you genetic dead ends.

Those are some ugly-ass cheerleaders. I can see why they felt like it was necessary.

Right on cue Chaim Schlomogoldstein

*golf clap*

This place has gone to ansolute shit for since the past year leading up to the trump election. Completely, utterly and totally subverted. Who runs this place again? Thats right jewish Freemasons promoting Frog 'gods', 'fash asthetic', anime, asian women are better bullshit, memes etc. Conquer and divide is the tactic fellas. Seriously take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Post deletion and ban in 3, 2, 1..

I knew I made a poor career choice. Had I decided to be a cop I could have felt up and terrorized cheerleaders. sheeeit

Racemixers are just doing their part to corrupt European bloodlines like good goys, they shouldn't be summarily executed user.

This. I laugh whenever the obses white women who lurk this site try to claim they are universally diserable or the hottest race of women. Everyone single one of those girls was ugly as fuck

The most active mod isn't even white…

No, TRP-kun. It doesn't work that way. You cannot be a story seller. You cannot get women into you. They're all ruined. End of story.

You and people like you are a large part of why things are so shit now.
I'd see you flensed just on principle.

Eh, that would be because, if the cheerleading squad is any indication, this is a mostly white school, in a non-niggerized area.

Sounds more like the sheriff is up for election, or was watching too many episodes of The Wire.

can confirm. all volleyball girls at my high school were at least 7/10's.

And a majority of all "sporty" girls are lesbians. Softball being the biggest offender. I knew several girls in high school who turned down softball scholarships because they weren't dykes.

wow the US is fucked

And so is the rest of the world. That's why all life should die.

Don't ever believe someone when they tell you they got a white-looking shitskin girlfriend.

The tiny minority of nonwhites who inherit white features are fawned over and highly prized in their own country, no white-woman reject could be getting them. Arab women with blue eyes or light hair or other white features get married off with rich and powerful men and end up whitening their bloodlines, which is why you see guys like Assad, the ottoman royal family and the moorish princes.

It's just losers trying to rationalize their choice and their knock-off for a normal white woman.

And if we destroyed all life, there would be no problems.

Those girls in the op aren't making a very good case for "white features"

Please tell me why millions of young arab and african men are flooding europe and why arabs have been capturing white women for centuries, going all the way up to Iceland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

White women are the most attractive and most desired and literally a status symbol for non-white men, gook men included. If you can't even get your own women and have to settle for a lower caste, that's just pathetic, stop trying to rationalize it.

What part of "both searches revealed nothing" does not fucking compute with you? Maybe you like seeing nigger cops feeling up white schoolgirls, fucking faggot.

Lol

lol

And?

They're still ruined. They're still whores. They're still going to hate white men.

Watch what happens.

Stop overusing bold letters MGTOW tryhard, sorry you're going nowhere in life and have no ambition.

No. Never. NEVER EVER

MGTOW will continue to be right until the world burns.

Deal with it. Ambition only leads to degeneracy and a greater fall. There is nothing good in life. There is nowhere to go in life.

It's just misery. Destroy it all.

wew lad

Whatever. You can't breed anymore anyways. Watch what happens. Women are ruined, they will always take your kids, you're not allowed to keep them from the POZ because every kid has to go to disneyland because mommy wants to.

Watch what happens. Try it. I dare you. Post pictures here to prove it can be done.

check out this gem of his from the Sessions thread

>I live near Gadsden, Alabama. pastebin.com/FsEaQirr

I have no idea why these kinds of people come to post here

Hahahahahha

castrate yourself faggot

Well?

I come to post here because it passes the time. And because:

Holla Forums is always right.

Whatever. I'm, right and you know it. Watch what happens.

If the fathers had any balls there would be at least some asskickings over this, and if the parents really cared about the kids like they claim they would get them the fuck out of that school.

Forever wars are apt. In breaks in the foreign wars, you can go home to find it changed and sick and cops attempting to put you in 'your' place. How do people not seen them as an enemy and tool of ZOG?

I remember when it wasn't like this, when you could carry knives to school and defend yourself in a fistfight and have guns in your vehicle and nothing bad happened. I also had people use cops and the system to shake me and some other kids' families down for money at a very young age, so when drug searches were first getting memed, I already knew it was about control and money.

dogs can sniff out drugs, they can also be the equivalent of magical excuses for cops. Note how they call them 'officers' now and even have public show funerals for them if they die. It's either them trying to prop up the practice, or a symptom of unreasoning minds gone overboard and unchecked. One day the news was on and bagpipes were playing and the newscunt sounded very serious talking about an officer that had been killed in the line of duty. I walk over and it took ten seconds to figure out it's a fucking dog.

This is madness.

Come on now, it's Georgia; what did you niggers expect?

Claimed.

amazing how vain you are

you know how an average girl next to an ugly girl will look almost pretty? fuck these are awful

checked all the same

That image without the caption is something I'd expect from mid 2000s 4chan/b/.

But let's import more mudslimes anyways, maybe they will forgive us for whatever we might have done.

10/10 would bang

When I went to high school it was common during hunting season to see truck in senior parking with gun racks in pickup trucks for small or big game. I didn't drive a truck so I keep either a 12 gauge double barreled shotgun or a winchester 30-30 in the trunk, often both with ammo. It wasn't a police state, it was a white state and I miss it.

I was the only one who actually hunted regularly, the rest mostly just road hunted or shot their one deer. For whatever reason, none of us had or wanted gun racks. Just kept them angled on the front seat or thrown on the back. Half the time vehicles weren't even locked, there was more worry about someone fucking with your stuff or leaving something gross than stealing a gun.

Of course, sometime after I left home, a white guy got shot by a cop in the local city because he had his shotgun like that and the cop had learned all the Modern Law Enforcement Tactics™ and must have feared for his life.

When I was a kid in Texas, long guns could be kept in the vehicle as long as they were in plain view - like a gun rack in the window, etc. Could get in trouble if a loaded weapon was in the trunk.

This was back in the 1980s, though. Rules may have changed since then.

I'm thinking this is the result of integrating niggers with whites in school. should all niggers be killed including old niggers and young niggers too? Of should we focus on killing Jews first?

you couldn't pay me to pat down that cheer squad

the girls looks straight british tier

benis fuggg

Every school need to be militarised so the school can produce well disciplined people.

He was probably a child

To be fair, we need to actually start punishing cops when they fuck up, sure the victim needs to be compensated, but I'd add a public caning phillipines style to the asshat cop, and for repeat offenders, permanent alteration of the flesh and legal discrimination and stigma. That and mandatory weekly firearms practice, taught by the hardest marine SGT we can find, with full discretion over teaching. The police panic because none of them are trained in guns, and they are heavily panic prone because of it. People do stupid things when they panic, video in point has a LT magdump one of his own guys because he panicked and his tiny brain shorted out like a lightbulb. And here's the fucking kicker, he was the one that Planned the operation in the first place! He knew there was an undercover cop in the car in the first place, and he still magdumped his friend!

we need to not have cops at all, along with not having niggers and spics. Having accountable police is even less likely than that. We would have to have power over them, and anyways at that point we would be using them to round up the shipments to Liberia and finding jews in attics.

this is on purpose, and all their training and culture reinforces it. The last thing we need is cops with better shooting skills, since that's the one thing that makes them survivable.

Or in terms you might understand, he might just be trolling. And even if he isnt, this isnt some fucking safe space where all other opinions are silenced, they are absolutely destroyed by sound arguments, but not silenced.