“I’m the SON of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton”

“I’m the SON of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton”

Twitter ‘verifies’ Bill Clinton ‘son’ — before Bubba does #ClintonKid #BillClintonSon.
Danney Williams is who he says he is — at least according to Twitter.
Twitter user Jack Posobiec notes the man who claims to be Bill Clinton’s son by a black prostitute was just “verified” by the social network, something the former president has yet to do.
Williams, who bears a striking resemblance to Clinton, lists his location as Arkansas, Clinton’s former state where he was Attorney General and governor.
Just days before the 2016 presidential election, Williams held a press conference where he asked for a Bill Clinton DNA sample to disprove — or prove — his assertion.
Appearing at the National Press Club on November 1, Danney Williams made an emotional plea to Clinton intern and lover Monica Lewinsky, but also to the people he says are his family.
“I also want to take this opportunity to appeal to my step-mom, Hillary Clinton,” Williams said.
“She has the power to have Bill Clinton provide a DNA sample,” which Williams is attempting to secure through threatened legal action.
“I heard Hillary say she spent her life helping children. If black lives truly matter to her, why not mine?” he said.
“Why don’t you care about me, Hillary? Are you embarrassed about me? Hillary, are you ashamed of me? I am black, I am real,” he said, appearing to fight back tears.
“Hillary, please don’t deny my existence. You are my step-mother, Chelsea is my sister, Bill Clinton is my father,” Williams said.
“Please just step up at this time and treat me like the equal member of your family.
“I heard her say before it takes a village to raise a kid, I just want her to accept me in her village today,” Williams said.
In a letter to her attorneys, Williams is asking for access to the notorious blue dress Lewinsky was wearing when she was with Bill Clinton in the White House.
“There is one other way the question of whether Bill Clinton is my father would be by obtaining a small, complete and valid DNA sample from your blue dress, which multiple news sources reported has been preserved,” Williams wrote to Lewinsky, according to a letter posted by InfoWars.
“I respectfully request you provide the sample of genetic matter we require so that we may match it with my own sample.”
In another part of the letter, Williams attempted to strike a kinship with Lewinsky.
“I was not surprised to learn that Hillary called you a ‘stalker’ and much, much worse. Hillary Clinton abused us both. I call out to you for your help,” he wrote.
No Clinton — Bill, Hillary or Chelsea — have acknowledged Williams’ existence.

theamericanmirror.com/twitter-verifies-bill-clinton-son-bubba/

Why does slick williie claim chelsea but not this nigger?

When Bill Clinton dies will Danny be able to sue his estate for millions?

Would YOU claim a nigger as a child?

And goddamn, that dude has the most Jewish looking lips I've ever seen

If this gets anywhere, a DNA test will be conducted, but it has to get somewhere to warrant this. Everyone is claiming to be raped, sexed, be a child, or had the child, of someone famous. There's always at least one tumblr post like this for one famous person, or e-famous person.

What makes this man any different from the rest than just being snowballed?

I'm pretty sure Chelsea Clinton is proof Hillary sacrificed her firstborn to kike-god.

He has a history of being sexual predator and deviant?

DNA test or it's bullshit. It will be hilarious if tests confirmed that slick willy had bastard niglet babies

WE WUZ BASTARDS & SHEEEIT

I guess its because he looks uncannily like Bill Clinton before Bill got his teeth straightened.
His mother was a prostitute who was known to have been in contact with Bill.

So its not like Bill Cosby or something where people were trying to use him to get famous, failed then got mad and wanted revenge.

I remember this guy, he held a little conference during the election and some woman was determined to earn her shekels by barraging him with stupid questions.

I don't think this man has any clue what being a Clinton means. I think he just wants the money, but he DOES have Bill's face for sure. It's uncanny.

But I doubt this will be preserved. Niggers are only good as pet dogs that are allowed to run wild when the Jews tell them. Any other time they get uppity, they're silenced immediately.

I want to push this just for shits and giggles, but this is now a Tyrone thread.

I wonder if BLM would chimp out about this…

I think we've found a future democratic presidential nominee

They only get uppity about things they are allowed to. The only reason they even exist is because kikes feed them money every time they jump when they are told to.

checked

Bingo. They're just another branch of the semiconscious liberation army.

So using this same metric, that skinny dude with The Rock's face is his son, too?

Remembering hearing about this in the 1990s when he was born. I believe it

I forgot all about this nigger in the wood pile.

they are going to slap a clinton brand on him and run this nigger as king nigger 2.0

I don't understand why they thought this guy was worthy of being verified in Twitter.

kek, not in a million years.

Because Chelsea is white, so they can still claim she's theirs.
But if it's a black dude, then it confirms that slick willy can't keep it in his pants, which means it's quite possible that Hillary might have slept with someone else/is lesbian, and probably other unconfirmed link I surely forgot.

Also, cuck.

What I don't get is why the Clinton Crime Family didn't listen to their political instincts and 'welcome' their black son with open arms. Hilldawg with her family of slick, chelsea, and junior mints would have been a powerful stage prop on the campaign trail. The low-info soccer moms would have eaten that shit up. There must be something really, really off with this kid and his nigger crack ho mother.

So this means Bill Clinton fucked a Nigger?

Not exactly a great source for confirmation, but the recourse here is simple: court order.

Just file a paternity suit and the court will order a DNA sample and that's it. He doesn't need social media, he doesn't need Hillary, and he doesn't need all of the attention whoring. All he needs is a simple paternity suit that even the most paltry of public defenders can help him get for $200.

If he really is President Clinton's son, then it can be easily proven. I suspect, however, he's just an attention whore who happens to look a little like Bill and wants to cash in on the publicity. I'm sure he'll raise hundreds of thousands in a Go-Fund-Me and then vanish.

Just another nigger lookin' for gibs.

Look Bill, no one told you to go coal digging.

It's called "oil drilling", newfag.

Bill Clinton has AIDS, so he either fucked a nigger, or a dude.

He doesn't care what color a girl is, that oil driller hits up on black chicks all the time!

he should shoot him

Them AIDS treatments aren't going to let Slick Willie live forever. This will be quite the show.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN'?
WE WUZ DESCENDANTS OF HOUSE OF PLANTAGENET N SHEEEEEIT?

It should be coal mining. Arabs are the ones with the oil

It clearly is for attention. He should have no shortage of lawyers who would file a paternity suit for him Pro-Bono

If he's not trolling, he might commit suicide or get into an explosive accident really soon :(

WE WAS CLOVIZ

Coulda cleared this up years ago with a DNA test.
But the Clintons refuse.
Why is that I wonder?
We all know why.

I don't think Bill is capable of killing his own son, even if he happens to be a coon.

That and he has too much spotlight, kill him now, everyone will know for certain that he was his son.

Pic 1: Chelsea Hubbell and Rebecca Hubbell
Pic 2: Chelsea before plastic
Pic 3: Hillary, Chelsea, Webster Hubbell
Pic 4: Danny Williams Clinton, Bills bastard

The top scoop is in pic 5 though. I mean, we all know the Clintons are deviants, but a fucking Castro as the leader of a Commonwealth Nation? I don't even have a reaction image suitable for this. And I have alot.

Are you a retard or something?
Nobody in the law business capable of actually pulling this off would dare do it.

And you can only force a paternity test to get your paws on child support.
Back when she had the kid the courts would never take it seriously and now the kid is an adult and the courts dare not cross the Clintons.

actually, he may not be his BUT because Bill has fucked/impregnated almost as many women as Trump, the Clintons (specifically Bill) are not sure if that's the case.

Yeah they're probably not sure if he did fuck the jiggaboo or not.

I was thinking of Hillary (a woman)

That would explain why the current PM is such a fucking cuck. It runs in the family.

Oh, and since this obviously is a fringe thread, I'll just add this little known fact. Did you know the amount of neanderthal in non-africans is around 2%?

Well, that's the average. It's slightly higher in a certain tribe.

You're probably correct user, but you bet your ass the cunt he's married to wouldn't hesitate to get rid of that nigger if it meant saving her skin.

That fifth pic is really mind blowing shit. I have no doubt that fucking faggot is Castro's bastard.

Yeah, but I don't think Hillary wants to suffer the wrath of Bill if she orders an "accident" on Danney.

Nigger do you really think Slick Willie is afraid of $hillary? That bitch has always been the more ruthless of the pair. While he was getting his cigar played with under the desk in the Oval Office, she was boots on the ground peddling influence and setting up rivals to be suicided. The cold dyke bitch is the one to be afraid of my man, not the pot smoking fornicator.

Are hillary and hubbell a crypto-jews? it would explain so much.

Top kek, hello newfriend.

There's absolutely nothing crypto about Webb Hubbell. He's a known kike. As far as $hillary goes my only suggestion to you would be to lurk moar.

Say what you want about Fidel but he had balls, which is much more than you can say for Trudeau

I've been seein' this since the idea was first presented. It's just so hard for me to come to terms with the fact that someone out there actually wanted to fuck Hillary Clinton.

Sure is something (pic 1)

And it appears to be quite a widespread phenomena in the ruling class (pic 2-4. Gal to the left is king Niggers biological mother). Is this part of the blackmail required to enforce obedience?

If that's the case, he knows exactly what being a Clinton means.

We wuz presidents n shieet

You make it out to be like some big thing, cuckchan twittard.

We be counter-semites now boys

Jews are Homo sapiens.

Because Democrats are the real racists

God I hate niggers.

You kikes wish you were descended from the noble Neanderthal, who was descended from Graecopithecus freybergi. We Whites are evolved from hominins; unlike you kikes that evolved (like niggers and mudslimes) from African hominids.

DAILY REMINDER JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

I think the person you're responding to was referencing the non-monetary (pizza) activities of the Clintons.

In that first image I presume they mean native Americans, right?

saved.

Alex (((Jones))) put up a $1million donation to charity if Chelsea Clinton takes an independent paternity test on Webster Hubbell being her father.

Obama was born in Kenya. His Whitehouse published birth certificate is a proven fraud by 2 independent forensic document laboratories. Information was copied from the birth certificate of one Johanna A'Nee (iirc) to create the one published on the Whitehouse website.

A conspiracy so monstrous no one believes it can possibly exist? You might also want to look into these:
Pic 1: Dorothy Howell, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton, Raubal sisters
Pic 2: Ann Dunham, Maya Soetoro, Osama Bin Laden
Pic 3: Maria Koppenshtayner (Polzl), George Bush Jr.
Pic 4: Gertraud Weisker (Kronberger), Angela Merkel, Adolf Hitler
Pic 5: Theresa May, Unity Valkyrie Mitford

It is very dangerous to have our Folk who have not even fixed their religion back to their pantheons, who do not control their own lands, and often do not even have their own families, to be making claims that they know the name of the hominids they are descended from.

It has not escaped my notice that Horus specifically talked about Neanderthal "cavemen" being portrayed on TV as being cool. He said that they wouldn't be doing that if they were White.

It has also not escaped my notice that, after the CI net to catch the goyim and keep them from escaping the kike spiritually, that I have now seen literal Viking Odinists claiming they are descended from Neanderthals. None of us have access to prehistory and should be doubting the legitimacy of information we see, yet (((purely coincidentally))) the goyim who are escaping are now claiming to be Neanderthals.

Fuck that. My race is my race. I am not falling for the trick and obvious trap of claiming to be Neanderthal any more than being stupid enough to pay a kike for a DNA test that they will lie on (guaran-fucking-teed). Do not tie the ship of your race to an object you don't fully understand–it my not be safe. Do not claim to be descended from X or Y if you are not 100% certain. No one honest is. My people are White Europeans and my relatives that I can trace now. I cannot and will not be fooled into claiming it based on a (((teaching))) rather than evidence. That's buybull-tier.

Your graphics seem good, though.

Her skin is the same tone as the Clintons' and normies don't know that Jews aren't white.

What do these imply about hitler?

Stephanie Germanotta have italian ancestry, big nose is not exclusive to kikes, and New Jersey-New York also have a big italian community as well as jewish.

Nice attempt to derail with conjecture.

Those pics actually make sense and can be proven with the adequate testing.

Couldn't imagine what tribe you're referring to.