Brainwashing in Universities

We talk a lot about indoctrination and propafanda, but there is more going on than this in the universities. They are using legitimate brainwashing techniques against then youth on these campuses. Many have heard about the shenanigans at Evergreen, but this is just the boil over the top of a deep infection.
I have studied brainwashinf techniques, I have infiltrated actual cults in my younger more alcoholic years, I even ran propaganda for one of them, and I've developed my own techniques of manipulation that I struggle not to abuse. I mention this as to lend credibility. oh fuck it, I never stop posting and you all know who I am, Sieg Hiel, Praise kek, hippie mafia blah blah akuamma. Should of made this thread last week.
So, evergreen I have confirmed first hand uses two very common and very powerful methods of brainwashing. The first is almost universal among dangerous cults.
Critique
In every single class they group up the students (classes kept small for this reason) in a circle and have them openly judge one another. Their peers are turned against them and tear into each other every day, without mercy, and without appeal. They just sit there and nod as their classmates judge them for the day, telling them what they did wrong. They ALL take turns doing this to each other. This in fact is their replacement for the grading system. That's right, no grades. Just critique.
They are systematically taught to not trust their own judgement, all that matters is the approval of their peers. Should their peers not approve, they're failures. In time, they no longer trust their own instincts, do not use logic, and only accept appeals to authority, authority being their peers, who are controled by the doctrine of their instructors. On to #2
Guided Meditation
This is a fancy term for hypnosis in this case. They are told to relax, close their eyes, and guided by their instructor into a trance with breath control and a script. The conscious mind has been subdued, and they've already been broken down by critique, they are now malleable. Next follows some fluffy imagery and a slow insertion of doctrine.
The classes at evergreen are not structured normally. The average student has only two instructors! They take groups of classes offered by the same instructor, usually groups of three. This means they spend all their time with the same students, the same instructors, in the same environment. This is how they keep the groups controlled and isolated.
Next, this goes deeper. The ones who take the best to this and remain aggressive are usually sociopathic, as the sociopath feels no emotion during the critique methods and responds well to praise. They are elevated by the instructors and funnelled into leading the clubs where they then continue this process on their own, with or without instruction.
And then there is another layer… Sexual. We've all seen how prevalent the push for trans/bisexual/faggotry and sexual deviance goes in these places. The students are PRESSURED into this. If you're "binary" or "cis", you know, normal and straight and not a whore, you are persistently pressured and belittled as a matter of cultural standard into adopting a whorish degenerate persona. These kids are peer pressured into sexual deviancy and the VAST majority are on fuckbuddy sites, and use apps like tinder and grinder, which push random meaningless sex.
They do this to break them mentally. We all have seen what a long string of meaningless relationships do to people, and these are the worst, just using each other as whores until they're used up, pushed further and further into fetishism, and it's a part of their IDENTITY!
Identity, that's the final piece here. Their sexual disfunction is now a part of their ideological identity. That means that should they question ANY aspect of their programming, it's now intrinsically linked to their sexual identity. This means that should the programming be broken or questioned, they are immediately faced with the thousands of acts of perversion they've participated in, and when that happens in an already volatile mental state, they fucking BREAK! I've seen it first hand! Suicides, mental breakdowns in the street, blank-eyed students wandering the streets at 3am not even on drugs. They break… This is their failsafe!

Well, that's what I've got for tonight. I'll answer what I can and fill in what I've missed. Please help me find a way to end this. I've gotten some good people out of this hell, though I won't lie, majority were shit when they got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
reflectionsofmyteaching.blogspot.com/2013/04/creating-culture-of-critique.html
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/27266199/
usnews.com/best-colleges/evergreen-state-college-8155
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zJZDRwmEg
youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe_disorder
archive.is/3EXg3
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Response_System
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
archive.is/oaqcV
archive.fo/a6I0T
nypost.com/2017/01/09/how-trump-can-end-brainwashing-on-us-campuses/
archive.fo/acxNP
macleans.ca/news/canada/why-are-schools-brainwashing-our-children/
youtu.be/pNwVWq8EjSs
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3796082c577568b63ba4fdc944d74d94
theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=31
arstechnica.com/science/2016/12/pregnancy-brain-means-reductions-in-grey-matter-for-new-mothers/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4197460/Could-antidepressants-damage-brain.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say/
archive.is/R5sUl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Struggle sessions, straight from Comrade Mao's playbook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

They aren't even trying to hide it…

Have a bump. Defeating the enemy will probably require subversion on our own part. How and why did you infiltrate said cults?

How can this shit be taxpayer funded? There are accrediting bodies that supposedly certify what is a true university and what is not. How does this hippie trance-bliss circle bullshit get the stamp of approval? Have we degraded to this level as a society? This is like tribal subsaharan-africa tier bullshit.

Evergreen is a CIA recruitment centre. I know someone who went there and it was revealed later they are Company.

Look into the corruption of Academia that is postmodernism. Some redpilled professors are even catching on and have tried to expose it

I know someone in this situation and I am having to literally destroy the cult around her (they filmed a rape and they launder money) and maybe once they are dead or in jail puck up the pieces…

(Off-topic) Were you the guy that planned on red-pilling the Don of the Hippie Mafia at that music festival? I remember reading some of your shit a while back (think you'd recommended some herb to get off opiates). How'd you go?
(On-topic) One thing that I've noticed with these types of people is that they've basically pro-longed their teenage-rebellious years. I actually think (((Freud's))) structural model was vaguely correct just because it followed a Hegelian Dialect: Biological Imperatives (Id) -> Compromise (Ego)

Public education system are indoctrination facilities rather than places of learning. From pre-school to universities normies get leftyshit bluepill forcefed on regular basis

You can get into some serious shit if you do research on race and how it correlates with IQ and crime. I pretty much trolled my way through high school and college with help of 2003 era Holla Forums, /new/ and later incarnations of Holla Forums.
I got into some serious shit hell even talked to by principal when I put Wyatt A Man's "Around blacks never relax" on the school's bulletin board. Yeah the school had security cameras and alcoholic leftyshit janitor running the place.

What are the evidences?

They have a judgement to begin with? Good one!

I want my stream water filtered with great commentary. Where is it?

So you are a current or former student, or otherwise found a way to observe their classes?

I am skeptical about "every single class" having a struggle session or students being assigned to only two teachers, but I was skeptical about SJWs existing until encountering them. If they are following some weird educational technique then there is a name for it and there are publishers promoting it who can be named. What are the names?

Witnessing first proto SJW emerging from their own hugboxes were a sad sight to say the least, also sage because I forgot to the first time

TEACH THEM ABOUT TITLE IX

that'd fall apart as soon as they realize that if their own judgement doesnt matter to themselves, and their friends judgement doesn't matter to THEMselves either, then none of their judgements matter, even where it concerns others

of course you shouldnt be giving lefties enough credit to realize that even if you straight-up told them so

tried to make a normie version to spread on kikebook, but it looks like shit, use it or make a better one, this info needs to get out to normies

(im at work and cant finish)

you absolute stupid fuckers don't even care about what's actually going on
these globalists are literally invading into academia. the source of this indoctrination in the social sciences is due to ideologies like postmodernism and marxism and etc
All the things you are crying about are only symptoms of these ideologies corrupting the education system

Not if they don't realize what's going on. Then they don't even have a chance at extrapolating it to their peers.

USA is a judeo cultural marxist hellhole

Humanity lost WWII

this is the same shit they had at my last job
every group imaginable has a special spokesperson except fucking white males
we are being expelled

/thread

Solution?
Revolt against the government, slaughter them all. Nuke israel.

Maosist struggle sessions.

That was half a century ago retard, this is the aftermath.

It's hard to believe how far south things have gone. I went to college from 2009-2013 and it was NOWHERE NEAR as bad as the shit I see and hear about now. Sure, there were the leftist teachers peddling bullshit in the humanities courses, but that was basically it. I never saw any of this other stuff. No safe spaces, no struggle sessions, nothing overtly anti-white, etc. Hell, we didn't even have SJWs or anything like that; that whole phenomenon didn't break out of tumblr and reach real life until after I graduated, apparently.

Man, what the fuck happened? I mean, we all know the overall reason why, but I still don't understand why the SJW shit accelerated so quickly starting around 2013-2014 or so.

Anyway, as far as tactics, the only shit I know about is more of the old school stuff. Not this new straight-up communist struggle session bullshit. The biggest problem is elective courses. If you're a biology, chemistry, or engineering major, of course you have to take the obvious classes like biochemistry, organic chemistry, physics, etc. But those only make up like half of your actual requirements. The schools also force you to take a bunch of electives. Nominally to make sure students "get a well-rounded education" or whatever the fuck. In reality, all they do is
1) pad out your time spent in college. More credits you need to take means more time you need to waste in college and more money spent. I probably could've finished in 2 or 2.5 years if not for bullshit electives.
2) they serve as an excuse to prop up bullshit departments like women's studies, sociology, anthropology, etc. Nobody would take these courses if they didn't need to take electives. Can't have that, goy!
3) They design the electives so that the "easy A's" are all in bullshit marxist humanity courses. That's how they indoctrinate you. Nobody fucking takes women's studies or sociology because they're passionate about muh wage gap or muh systemic oppression. They take these courses because they are literally the easiest GPA-boosters available. So you go in there for the 4.0, forced to sit there and listen to the indoctrination, and some of it ends up rubbing off on you if you aren't wise to the strategy.

YES, precisely. Thank you, I was having difficulty recalling what they called that.

How, well I just befriended the leader. Why? Curiosity and… Boreom? I didn't want to deal with the ratrace and saw it as a break from life, went through some tough shit… Pretty much mooched off of them for free room & board and unending supply of booze with special status doing propaganda for them for lulz until the lesser cultists started thinking I was an antichrist figure but really I was very drunk and was abusing them… Well, I'm a troll at heart…

Deep state + horrible oversight + lack of loyalty and patriotism in the system? I haven't done eenough digging, but most of these fucks are connected to American University in DC and Reed College.

Please please go on, I need all the info I can to piece this together. I doubt it's just CIA though, too much of a clusterfuck for only one player.

Do you want help?

Yes, yes, kinda, and yes. I'll get back to this. though not a music festival and half the council is already redpilled, the rest are just the kindest people I have ever met in my life.

It's so much worse now than when we were kids…

I wasn't a student but I lived in Olympia and knew many, and was on the campus more times than I'd like to admit. They also have the shittiest parties of any school in the nation. Fuckers can't even manage cups and snacks.
It's their official grading mechanism!
Can you help me dig? This is too big for me to do on my own, I've barely scratched the surface.

They still care about their position in peer groups. Break those perhaps? Incite drama and infighting.

It's a start. We need to reference articles on brainwashing to convince people.

The past five years is when they doubled down on this front. After the election though it looks like the initiated the protocols for action, and did it too soon, causing the fuckups we see now.

HerbalAnon, this is Dark Researcher. point me in a few directions and I'll see what awful shit I can dig up in regards to Evergreen Campus. If they're as debauched as you say their online prescence has repeat usernames between SFW and NSFW sites. Tumblr is a good place to start but More info is needed.
Secondly, this looks like some sort of sex trafficking/ prostitution recruitment ring to me. It creeps me out a touch that they use group breaking methods to induce a plastic state to mold behaviour, like a communist war ritual.

Bump

I live in the seattle area and have wittnessed just how out-of -their mind some of these people get around here, I've always known college was shit and propaganda, which is why I dropped out after a year and a half.

I always chalked alot of the crazy of this area, (especially Tacoma) to the fact that we have the largest mental asylum west of the mississippi, (Western State Hospital). We literally ship them all over here and 40% of those released then go on to live in the Tacoma area.

Check'd. Welcome aboard brother.
Alright, here's some. First off, can you find out who was behind "The Quisney Project" O.U.T.? I know for a confirmed fact that multiple students participating were put through heavy brainwashing and saw some have COMPLETE mental breaks not long after the project's final performance. I'd be astonished if the leadership of this one was not guilty.
Next up, Robert Esposito, he runs "interpretive dance" classes mostly, with few students wanting more than one of his classes, but they are obligated to take theee due to class structure. Confirmed for running critique circles and very creepy "guided meditation" hypnosis sessions.
All faculty are worth digging though, odds are high that some are fucking students, which if we break, will get this place shut down faster than any other route I know. More to come.

Look into Cornish College of the Arts. They've been turning into an evergreen over the years. They are the type of "Art School" that ignited the fire of the purge in Hitler's heart!

And know you know why liberals support Islam.

And NOW you know, why liberals support Islam.

Jesus H. Christ this is some next level degeneracy. You were right about the brainwashing though. Their eyes, man their eyes.

Wait until you see the two leads from it… The one is Joker level insane. Focus on the females for students though, males have low status at evergreen.
Want to know something disturbing? I actually went to this to see how far the degeneracy went… I managed to sit through the whole thing with a straight face, my power level concealed. No I did not pay. They also snap their fingers instead of clapping, because clapping is somehow patriarchy or some nonsense like that.

It's that clapping may trigger people, the SJWs here will bang on the floor/table with their fingers instead. They are after our cultural mudras now!

Looks like it got cancelled via copyright infringement.
Found a jew bitch working as leadership in his dance classes, all have very strange wording in their course descriptions.

op is a faggot freshmen who is scared of his professors
they orient their scholarship just like the media orient their articles towards buzzwords that people will mindlessly regurgitate, they're all just pussies, you would know that if you'd bother to talk to them outside class

none of you fuckers even care about what it is that is invading. you losers probably don't even know what ideology means

A fellow by the name of Walter Grodznik is co-teacher of Robert's other class, googling him reveals he's involved with the Quisney Project.

Also looking through the Jew's courses, reveals another islamic commie: Sarah Eltantawi

Found this, just now.

It wasn't cancelled, they just changed some terms of the performance. They performed at least several times, on a less "official" standing, but still on campus.
Good work! Note the "Consciousness Studies"! Everyone involved in that which I've looked into, was part of the brainwashing and indoctrination scheme!

Walter Grodznik… I've heard that name before. I'll call up some people later and see if I can find more info. Great fucking work btw, you're good at this.

(((Sarah Eltantawi))) God fucking damn! Another she-kike! This type, the kike leads "islamic studies" FFS.

The infiltration and corrosion of society has been going on for 104 years (in the case of America - I'm a product of globalism myself being pluri-national), the "advanced" stages have begun in 1963 with JFK's killing, which sanctioned USSR's hostile takeover of the US (little did we all know, the USSR was just jews - this became public knowledge only today, when few cares).
Your parents -felt- something was off and wrong, they didn't know nor understand and preferred diddling themselves with pointless consumerism and hedonism while evil labored in the shadows.

Now it's -almost- too late, 999 out of 100 cases will lead to demise. Welcome to Current Year +2.

And don't forget to praise the highest one. If you've ever complained about being born in a boring shit era, this is the creator's answer to your plight - glory is to be seized.

If Trump really wanted to nip the problem in the bud, he'd cut off funding to liberal shitholes and for liberal bullshit courses. I'm not sure how much money for that shit comes directly from the federal government, but he should find a way to make it happen. For too long the conservatives have just sat back and ALLOWED these commie kikes to brainwash generation after generation.

Everything about that degeneracy is heavily scrubbed. Unless you're willing to do some on the ground snooping I doubt I'll find much. I wouldn't even know where to begin other than looking up each cast member's facebook.
Got any casting photos? That'll make searching easier

Something weird here is Somatic Studies. Sounds like some kind of cult shit writing.

This is a notion we've discussed here at some length though there's undoubtedly much more to be said on the subject. In most threads the Harry Potter culture tends to be cited as a childhood fantasy that people refuse to release as they enter adulthood, just one symptom of this larger issue.

Another argument states that it's a lot easier to feel like an adult when you're coming of age in a strong economy. Even an intelligent man who understands the larger picture is at risk of emasculation when they cannot afford to provide an adequate lifestyle for themselves, shifting a portion of the blame for the broken system onto his own shoulders.

More digging

Self check
That first pic is of one of the main cast members. Note the angle shot, the weird filter, and the manchester heart. She's probably fat and bugfuck cockroaches in vagoo irrational.

This creature teaches communist stuff in Conscience studies, and makes terrible art.
Possible lead?

I doubt they're directly reliant on federal money. There's no guarantee that cutting fed->state funding will make them cut the right things either. I think this has to be stopped at the university or state uni system level.

I wonder whether profit is really driving it, where hosting queerfuck science attracts people who would otherwise not go to college. I think the subversive types would just do what they did before and go into lit, soc, journalism, media, etc. There may well be a significant number of niggers and browns who only go to college because they can study their own asshole.

Either way, it's too sovereign and there's too much inertia and interest in it now for them cut unless for a really good reason. I can't think of another reason than "we're broke and we're not so stupid that we're going to cut any real sciences". The universities physically burning down would be another.

That name should be enough. Level up bro.

It absolutely doesn't generate profit, see:
All these bullshit humanities courses are basically just dead weight for the unis, to the point where they have to force people to take them (via electives) just to justify their existence.

Oh shit. This is what we did in art school! One of our teachers had us pin up our art assignments on the wall and the class sat in front of it and openly critiqued the work. The teacher called it constructive criticism. I loved it because it let me shit on other students. Is this an art school thing or a leftist thing?

Apparently it's called "Soft Critique" or "Peer Feedback"

Here is a teacher who blogs about it: reflectionsofmyteaching.blogspot.com/2013/04/creating-culture-of-critique.html
oh my god

Apparently this is an art class thing, which makes sense because art is taught as a subjective topic in schools. But this teaching method doesn't make sense in any other subject where everything is a lot more objective. You are either right or wrong in a math or science problem… where does the critique come in?

This all sounds terribly jewish.

If that's the case then that's actually very encouraging.
You're not kidding, nearly all of my upper electives list is minority and gender shit. It's blatant how worthless these departments are when they can have so many 300+ level courses with no prerequisites.

Exactly. I could've finished my time as a biology undergrad in like two fucking years if not for all the bullshit electives. Like half of my classes each semester were filled by electives. I'm just lucky most of the electives I picked were in somewhat interesting areas. Psychopathology, Philosophy (with a non-cucky philosophy teacher who actually shat on marx and atheism, even), etc. Still had a couple shit-tier classes like anthropology, which I thought was going to be interesting case studies of ooga booga, and ended up being cultural marxism bluepills about how race, gender, and human nature don't real.

Fucking WEW

My thoughts exactly.

This I've seen as a common theme in anything acting related, and I theorize is one reason so many actors go insane. They use these methods ro remove people's "comfort zone" entirely, having them get into awkwaes and uncomfortable physical positions and roll around on top of each other.
This is a bigger one to look into, though anyone trained in this somatic theory is aware of this. They mostly seem to teach this to people for psychotherapy, focused on ptsd and learned behaviors, specifically for breaking learned behaviors. That means it's of definite use in brainwashing, because it could be used to further breakdown safety mechanisms that students have. This must always be noted.
Why are art teachers psychologists!?

What's with the shoe fetish? Is thsg creature part kike as well? Regardless, the dull lifelessness of their sculpture leads me to suspect that they see no life in humanity. Yes I'm saying I am a better sculptor than that hack.

Definitely a lead. Honestly fucking everyone posted has psyche training and is teaching something that should be unrelated. They ALL look like they're part of it so far.

It's the state university of the Capital city, it beinf defunded would be a huge deal. The threat alone is going to rattle the whole town and is a threar ro the governor of Washington to deal with it. It's reached the point where hobo's, street kids, and drug dealers were HELPING THE COPS against the evergreeners during the last protest, even saw one I know cracking open soda cans just enough to his, shaking them up, and chucking them at the crowd. A weedlmao type, not very bright, but a good and trollish heart.

How does it feel now, knowing you were manipulated into working for the kikes to speead communism and hate against the aryan male?
That's where it started in the US, but theyre spreading it into everything.

Marxism and cult leader 101.

I just realized, most people to go college on FEDERAL student loans. Federal. Trump can't dictate what each state-funded school does, but he CAN withhold funding for schools that don't meet certain criteria (ie, not a bunch of communist propaganda). If any of these colleges get their funding revoked for having too much communist bullshit in their courses, they're fucked. They'd have to change to survive.

Yep, in fact quite a few at Evergreen are poverty students, taking out loans for living expenses and using the pell grant to pay for the classes.

Sure, that's why you dropped out.

College is shit. The only excuse to go is access to a lab, and for the price that is still outrageous. Information is freely available over the internet.

The degeneracy and SJW-ism on campus was clearly visible in the 60's. It subsided for a couple of decades before going viral again. Although the pressure to subvert academia continued throughout. Even during that dormant period, it was just a matter of quantity compared to the 60's. On a campus with 10k+ students, you would see plenty of countercultural campus groups, usually with uni funding. What you wouldn't see were large coordinated mobs. It was more grass roots in that time period, so you might only see some building sit-in over some stupid issue by a dozen or two of hippies and dykes.

What changed is the level of organization, apparently both within and without the unis that gave rise to organized mobs. Also, the steady increase in the need to outdo each other in terms of degeneracy, which might have accelerated in the last few years. It's comparable to if a critical mass of muslims were reached, sparking a wave of prodigious feats of degeneracy that will Allah be forgiven after spectacular feats of jihad.

user, the hippies dropped out of the universities when they went commie, they entirely dropped out of society and went innawoods. Then the commies co-opted the hippie style (think TRS but with full media support) and made it kosher, creating the YIPPIEs, the (((Youth International Party))) which would march the campus faggots around to anti-war protests. In reality, there were more hippies who were veterans of Korea and Nam than there were hippies who weren't (excluding the women and the children of these soldiers). The YIPPIES were all draft dodgers who went to the colleges for the whole war, and supported communism.
Speaking of communism, any ideas on how to coerce the evergreeners into making an open support of communism and hoisting a flag? This would give visible confirmation of their violation of the Communist Control Act.

Hey herbalanon, as an unrelated note, you'd like this cap. The train kids might know this guy.
Actually, this is related, As the clown in question explains why those students snap after the programming breaks: Pagliacci Syndrome.

Fascinating material. I actually was walking along campus the other day and passed an obvious SJW - you know, colored hair, ugly piercings, gaudy clothes. And all I could think was, "These people look like clowns."

Maybe there is something to it? It is like a uniform, and obviously it is easy to spot them. They are so obsessed with 'identity' that maybe the same effect that afflicts clowns afflicts them to some degree. I thought it was just in-group, out-group identifying features, but it is too distinct to be coincidence and too haphazard and inept to be centrally controlled by some kind of tradition or concrete mores - another reflection of the ever-shifting and consuming nature of their horrible philosophy.

At least clowns can serve a useful role - these SJW's are premature and aborted personalities. Induced mental instability intended only to destroy structures they infect. Frightening and pitiful.

Here's the archive of the thread the caps are from, That man formed a clown gang during Hurricane Katrina to protect a neighborhood, and explains a lot of cool stuff. suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/27266199/
What is it with imageboards and strange, interesting people? I mean, look at you Swordfighting herbalist hippie alchemist that found a cure for opiate addiction, and me, a mischling genius homosexual with SM and furfag leanings that researches Abnormal Psych as a hobby and goes into places online that horrify hardened vets teaming up to destroy a communist conspiracy piloted by Jews.

It's like an anime plot on acid. Our lives are stranger than fiction.

Now that I think back on it, they were using these things even in high school.

My teachers who used these techniques hated me, because my arguments always remained factual, and I flat out told the other students that their feelings weren't my responsibility.

Or that old tale of the Reddit gaming team training for months, and the impromptu Holla Forums team that was comprised of ye olde general faggotry that stomped the shit out of them. Shazbot

One piece might be the idea of accessibility of the value of an image board. Obviously every group has various borders that are either hard or soft for new entry. Imageboards on the surface level are soft entry - anyone tapping on a keyboard can come here, but the nature and culture of the boards and their interests reject people in a sort of eternal hazing.

Take /a/ for a good example. Most conversations require you to have a modicum of resourcefulness since you have to get your chinese cartoons and waifu's somehow, and it isn't as easy as eating shit off of Reddit or Facebook. It dissuades most of the lazy and the incompetent, and selects for competency and/or obsession. Combine that with defense mechanisms like gore in Holla Forums or NatSoc in Holla Forums that almost instantly weed out all but the most brazen and driven of souls i.e. getting rid of all the normies who are predominantly unskilled and uninteresting as popular culture would attest, and you have a great recipe for collecting a bunch of weirdos, autists, neckbeards, madmen, and all manner of wonderful and interesting faggot. They are actually quite valuable to the collective intellect, and these rarer sorts form the diggers and memesmiths and shitposters that make this whole ship rock and run.

Compare that to this college cult business where there is 98% acceptance rate usnews.com/best-colleges/evergreen-state-college-8155 to see that this kind of place basically fills itself up with normies, because normies are the easiest to indoctrinate into a cult - weirdos are a crapshoot comparatively. Their statistics are very similar to my college's in tuition and retention, except their need-based scholarship money is twice as much as mine (more poor people), and they are rated #1 in the country for 'innovation'. That innovation is likely what OP is talking about, because what can be more innovative than creating zealots and faggots out of the average population? Diversity makes averages or below-averages rather than above-averages, and that kind of dogma attracts and creates easier sheep.

Can someone report anonymously that theyve been raped by the staff at evergreen and get the cops to investigate? Or say they they know someone who has.

If the cops interrogate any students they will almost certainly admit to having been forced to perform sex acts

If it would be a means of grabbing attention for more gibs, probably. If you mean it to 'crack open' the cult, that won't happen easily. You would have to overcome the groupthink that prevents them from damaging the group, which is already pretty tough even before they get totally brainwashed.

Your heart is in the right place but the method is flawed. We cannot report false crimes, this is a felony and poor execution… We CAN start up false rumors though! Anything that sounds likely can be pushed into the rumor mill, and if it's real, it will get an immediate reactionary response from the kikes, which will improve the validity of the claims.

DR, the evils of the enemy which willingly corrupted your blood and polluted your mind, by deceptive and evil means of the highest/lowest order, has left you resistant to their degeneracy. Could you scour the Olympia Grindr and Tindr, and other fuckbuddy scenes? They are incredibly popular at evergreen and I'd bet even the instructors have profiles. I'd expect heavy bdsm and degenerate fetishes given their personality archetypes.

Well, we'd get banished from anywhere remotely respectable. Stormfront even banned me before. rofl, I was trying to get them to show up to defend the occupy protests to force lefties to accept thst NatSoc violence protected them, causing massive cognitive dissonance.
There is no man easier to enslave than one who has forgotten his culture.

This thread reminds me of Jane Elliot, who I think pioneered these techniques you talk of OP. Also, have a bump. This is a good thread.

we don't need to report a crime to the police, all we have to do is send a tip to an anonymous tip line, maybe the cops dig around a little bit, maybe they find human trafficking rings. maybe they find students who cry when they are asked about violent professors. maybe they already suspect a human trafficking node.
hey, its something

Given that colleges hold a fairly high amount of economic and even political sway in their communities, it wouldn't surprise me if the police wouldn't be too 'probing' into anything really. The police at my university are city police, nice people for the most part, but they deal very lightly with the university itself. Very hands-off. I can't imagine how the police treat Evergreen, but I suspect it isn't with the iron fist or magnifying glass one might wish.

I want to agree with you, but the Evergreeners have been systematically harassing the police of Olympia for so long that the cops fucking hate their guts. It's reached the point that the cops might not even listen to orders from the governor telling them to lay off when they have the right to lay down the pain. Still, I don't think this is the best method, when rumors will get faster action.
Alternatively, you could make anonymous tips to the counselors or such that various student leaders have a drug problem and you're afraid that they're going to hurt themselves.

This one? wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott

Yes, the grade school teacher. That bitch is fucking nuts. Quite possibly the most cancerous non-jewish activist we've had. She ripped it off from Mao now that I think of it. If anyone pioneered the struggle session in the US before this, I'm unaware of it.

Also, I'm curious about pagliacci syndrome. What is it exactly? Is there anyone that can offer an explanation? The internet is utter shit about this topic.

I'm having the same problem finding proper information. The play was about a deranged depressed clown that literally puts on a happy (clown) face to make people laugh for a living, when he hates them all. As the term froms the character, I'd deduce that the term refers to people adopting a false persona to hide their innee hate, and such things.

It's is about someone keeping two strong seperate identies all the time that share nothing in common, two extremes with no center pulling each other apart. Eventually, they snap causing a mental breakdown and violent episodes.
Like when the Programming barrier shields the twin split psyches from ever meeting, compartmentalizing them and preventing the extremely degraded whore persona from meeting plain, clean white churchy protestant persona. Programming breaks, the extremes meet, and explode like matter and antimatter mixing.
You avoid this by dramatizing or exaggerating a part of your real persona and so creating comnon ground, its an occupational disease for actors and performers, like depression and real heartbreak.
Hope this helps.

Would explain why so many actors get so weird, or maybe why acting attracts a certain kind of vulnerable persona in the first place? And this Pagliacci Syndrome can be induced in people through certain activities? What is the programming that keeps them from breaking down?

SJW's have Safe Spaces to release pressure from the self-induced oppression, like a Catholic confessional in cult form. Usually those emotional outbursts are from something that questions or challenges that identity. Is that a programming feature to keep them from consolidating the fact that their SJW persona is incompatible with reality itself?

Well, they look like clowns, exaggerate everything they do, bitch loudly but cower when faced with real confrontation, and their entire idntities are never based on logic or reason. Further, when kids go off to college, they're pressured by (((media))) to "reinvent yourself" ad nauseum.
I really bet this is why they failed so hard coopting the hippie scene, a real dose of acid would entirely shatter this persona. protip, a dose od LSD should be visible to the naked eye.

See paragraphs 9 to 11 in the OP: for greater understanding.
Pagliacci syndrome is induced via the means of second paragraph of , and generally is used as a natural means of mental self defense against cognitive dissonance, until both sides become unbearably stretched.

t. DR

This is very helpful, thanks user!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zJZDRwmEg

Im sure you guys have seen this. He says once they are SJWs that they are lost. They believe that they have thoughts based in reality.

What if we put together something to get at the kids who are rejecting the brainwashing.
A sexy little red pill that could be posted every where. . . to help the chalk volks.

I understand the pain of performance.
I perform for money. I bring the party. & femanisim is taking away our options & slipping into the alters of divine femaleness & rotting the pillars out.

Their whole game is lying to your face. Twisting the very words we use to describe & communicate so we become the lies.
I refuse this Jew sickness.

Doing so now, looking at Recon.org for olympia, WA area freaks and screencapping every profile I find with faces. Finding some interesting people, one of them's actually hot, but his profile screams leather antifa furfag
Got a few, see if any of these are students, especially the Robin Williams/Michael Meyers Tranny. So fucking gross, especially the fucking haircut

More from recon. Hit daily limit, and now am moving on to fetlife.
Posting an interesting pic as well.

This has been known for decades. The people denouncing commie education have mostly been ignored because they were Christfags as Holla Forums likes to call them.

Can you find more on P1 and P8? Pretty sure P1 goes downtown, the brickwork looks familiar with the alignment of the window.
P8 would be easy to work with. I have connections in low places.
Can you find out if they're tied to evergreen? P1 looks like an evergreener.
Also, since the Urban Onion closed down, the only gay bar yeah, it had two within blocks… Onion was the "real gay bar" is Jake's on fourth avenue. It's a prime spot for evergreeners. and street kids who prey on them. It's another connection to help your search.

P1 had a very barebones profile with no links. Looks like a leather and rigs type, the kind that have snarling human dogs on a chain complete with fresh semen dripping out under their tail plugs.

I'm looking into a fetlife group of Evergreen state students, and am finding interesting shit.

They frequent Bruial Grounds coffee in downtown Olympia, I've seen that bitchface before.

Here's some more, and I reccomend you watch this video to get some insight on BDSM as voluntary human trafficking; It's fascinating, and horrifying, and scares me to think of as mainstream one day:
Pup Kase aka slave#58158158
youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY

Bumping with screencaps

Look into Jordan Peterson, he's the only reason I know what postmodernism even is

It sure is summer around here.

How the fuck can you not know of the way the jews have broken down our societies morals, standards and virtues via the school system.

Even 15 year olds question why they have to learn so much about the Holocaust. Until they get stomped in the face in school by the school authorities for questioning it.

It has always been a brainwashing factory, ever since the war. They only present the side of the story and opinion that they want, hence why you have entire generations of morons like the boomers or the hippies that "rebelled" by being useful idiots of the CIA.

Same thing today, kids are being brainwashed from an earlier age than college. Fuck, you still got faggots on here protecting the lie of global warming, even though a vigilant mind would tell that if the school-system, the media and every fucking politician is shilling for it for decades, maybe there is something shady about it?

What they are creating is a fallen portion of the white people. They continue to divide us away from our family-members and friends. And this is not good, even though how much you hate these SJW's, they aren't really our enemies, they are misled white people, misled by jewish brainwashing, which is what most of the ideologies is, because there's no higher virtue to the ideology, it's means is utter dominance of earth for the jews, while we perish forever.

This is NOT just an art/humanities thing. The Culture of Critique abounds in scientific/mathematical fields as well. I remember half a decade of weekly brutal piranha feeding frenzy sessions like this during grad school. The same thing, but even more brutal, during a postdoc. When I realized the hazing and brainwashing would never stop, and I would never yield, I got the fuck out.

By the way, two out of the three profs conducting the sessions were jews.

t. doctoratefag in an applied math field that shall remain anonbalous

What I meant to say is that these weekly seminars were bona fide struggle sessions. Polite sage for double posting.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Speaking of Jordan Peterson, one of the main reasons Prussia came up with the Prussian school system is it competes with the child's socialization time. Poorly socialized adults are dependent, because they never really make it out of childhood, and thus easy for a military dictatorship like Prussia to control.

In the mid 1800s, some American elites were all like, "Damn, that's a great idea," and imported Prussian education. The only major change since then has been removing corporal punishment. It damages the illusion that the teacher is on your side, so it had to go.

It feels good to think the problem is recent, doesn't it?

This is actually how a DA and a Crown in Canada are going after a ring in Vancouver.

details? links?

yeah this actually sounded eerily like my experience in college. I guess my stubborn personality really was a godsend because I resisted the conditioning and it was so obvious that it made my 'professors' uncomfortable

This co-option is exactly what happened with every single identity movement since then. From (((Civil Rights))) to (((Feminism))) and (((Social Justice))). With blacks you had Islamic seperatists who understood the truth about race relations but then Martin Luther King's kosher commie pro-big government ass became the posterboy for the entire civil rights era. He was sanctioned by the government to do the kike's bidding. What followed next was eternal gibs for the negro and forced integration programs from the government.
My jimmies

Weren't struggle sessions usually violent?

It's my understanding that they were usually a public haranguing followed by a beating in which all present could take out their frustrations on the sacrificial victim.

How do we stop this? Print OPs post on 100 pieces of paper and spread them around the campus.

That should make things a lil bit more interesting

The globalists are becoming anxious.
They are pushing things really really fast without care because they think they can get away with it.

It needs some editing, the spoiler text needs cut, and could probably use summed up a bit better and have references added in.

At first it was overconfidence combined with the general impatience of modern society, exacerbated by the oldfags stepping back as their idoctrinated zogbots gained more leeway. Then Trump got elected, and they pushed everything into action full speed ahead. I'm betting they were expecting another 4 years prep time with shillary in office.

Struggle sessions were only violent with political prisoners. The objective is not just propaganda, but to convince the target they were wrong. Beating someone over ideology can only strengthen their resolve, or break them, while a conversion is far more valuable of an outcome, even if it's sloppy. They're about GUILT!

Precisely, which is why we have to stand firm at all times, never giving an inch. We must always hold high the banner of he swastika, of the solar signs of our race, and ALWAYS be proud! They cannot coopt our pride, and they can never take our heritage!
SIEG HIEL!

Both vital techniques to develop insight and a greater ability to objectively reason, and you would deprive us of them?

OP is a faggot.

These are traditionally rituals that build up an immense amount of loosh to be released via catharsis with the collective sacrifice of the victim so as to vent all the abuse communist systems inflict
Western style SS doesn't have catharsis, it builds up and stresses the participants to the point where everything possible feels like agony. Not a nice mental place, leading to madnesses and coping mechanisms like safe spaces and therapy puppers and infantile pleasures. All to hold back the flow of painful loosh sloshing around.
Just a hunch from an experienced one that was in Occupy, is all.

Of course rational analysis and meditation techniques can be useful. But OP is talking about these tactics being used in brainwashing. The critique is used to shame people into submission, and suppress their own thought. While guided meditation is used to catch people off guard, and then indoctrinate them in their vulnerable state.

You'd know this if you had actually read his post instead of immediately commenting something this stupid. Although you're probably just a CIAnigger.

Right out of 1984. It wasn't enough to simply kill those who questioned the Party - they put them through an entire torture process to convert them into loving Big Brother before disposing of them.

I think the infantilization is a method of control. They are 'children' who need to be 'protected' and 'comforted'. That's an easy person to get to do all kinds of things, even if you have to put up with the cringey babyish behavior. Think of the tantrum potential…

That could connect to the Seattle WTO riots purportedly incited by Antifags trained in PNW by any alphabet agency.

The Federal student loan programs are theft from tax payers and must be ended.

Go back to Reddit you faggot nigger.

What is Cult of Kefka?

Get overwhelming community support behind law enforcement and you'll see real action. But short of that, why would the average cop stick their neck out with no community backup?

This. If there was a """pizza""" shop in Seattle named Pagliacci it would just be a pizza shop, right?

This is a connection that I hadn't made before. So safe spaces aren't instituted to protect queer students from oppressive white male hegemony, they instead provide a respite from the cruel social games that the "progressive" crowd is subjecting itself to? Like they're so busy mindfucking eachother that they need special zones where they can put their guard down?

Is that what people go to (liberal arts) school to learn these days? Advanced bullying tactics? It makes sense in a roundabout way. If you're an expert in subtly breaking down people's sense of self, then you can more effectively dominate subordinate employees.

I've noticed that I find myself becoming nauseous when reading Holla Forums threads. Is this healthy? Am I OD'ing on redpills?

Completely missing the point. Critique in the context of Evergreen refers to techniques used to turn a person against their self. Meditation in this context (guided) is a means of implanting suggestions as to how a person can change to conform to the expectations of the group.

There is absolutely zero "patriarchy" or anti-anything that they bitch about at evergreen or any other colleges like it. With that in mind, it should be obvious that these "safe spaces" exist for an entirely different reason than what they state.
Precisely. Each of these spaces has a counselor or some sort available. So when their programming breaks down and they start to panick, that is where they are programmed to go so they can have their concerns explained away, and then get some sort of infantile reward.
You're responding to either a shill or a retard, pretty much wasting your breath. The odds that they'll even return to this thread are slim, considering that if not a shill, they never read the thread in the first place.
You need to find an outlet for the rage and disgust, rather than internalizing it. Lift, train, build weapons and armor of war. That's what keeps me sane.

Safe Spaces are basically like a miniature mental hospital, a daycare for adults. I once was in a few, drunk as fuck and wondered what the fuck was point of all the kid movies and board games and coloring books in amongst a bunch of mid twenties hipsters and dyehair clown rejects. That was topped after drunk as fuck a few years later and entering an ABDL party, and finding it to be a literal preschool for adults. That was fucked up.
Basically SS's are neutral grounds, and no cunt's lands for rest between psychological torture sessions, lest someone actually massacre everyone in a bout of insanity. "Mr. Rogers! Mr Rogers! MR. ROGERS!!!"

bump

well fuck you hit the nail on the head. The question is whether the indoctrination shoved down our throats taking away from time for social development, is it nonsensical garbage or is there some coherence behind the bullshit that comes from an ideology?
That's why I think it's important to know what postmodernism is. The enemy has a philosophy and it is dangerously invading academia at the highest levels

It's inculcated via careful management of enviromental assets, visual aids, and even what's actually in the library availiable. Everything is strictly controlled in such way that the required thoughts and beliefs arise naturally in the student via immersion.
It's designed this way.

Bumping for visibility

How would it affect the psyche of the deranged violent leftist terrorists were an Evergreen college child rapist professor investigation became public, and the community backlack was funneled into taking down the Lenin statue in Fremont?

It would break them.

As stated, it could break them… or it could cause them to go rogue and act even crazier, or they could simply go into full denial mode and repeat whatever narrative they're told to explain it away.

But since it results in people with extreme cognitive dissonance, all you'd have to do is logically analyze yourself. the problem is that people fundamentally believe that logic is subjective. that's the cancer that causes doublethink. I honestly think that's what the point of 1984 really was
a conscious awareness of the fallacies in postmodernism can wise people up to avoid the trap. discussion of philosophy and ideologies is so lacking and so desperately needed

Both. It's the ideology that we should all believe in nonsensical garbage, as a natural extension of the Prussian school philosophy that citizens should mind-slave themselves to the state.

Never forget the top postmodernists are fully aware that postmodernism is bullshit, they'll just Jew you to hell and back in an attempt to destroy your soul.

Sounds plausible but I'd like examples of how that works. Would take some sophisticated planning to prevent it from backfiring.

You're lucky that all you'll get is a ban, faggot.

I would have them all executed for treason, from anyone with any authority on any campus found to have Marxist shit, as it is 100% treason. It would be great to see them come unglued from having the banhammer of Thor on their ass for a change.

So, basically, any anons in college need to find ways to fuck with safe spaces and constantly stress these bastards out? It's a shame got tired of college.

I remember saying a lot of things in a very blunt, plain, classic White way that triggered the fuck out of my kike professors. One of the biggest ass rustlings I ever performed was pointing out that (((approved sources))) just mean that only one view is going to be available because someone is (((approving))) it.

Speaking of which, for this waste of oxygen, everyone in here making independent, original statements of value are smarter than their professors. I got paid multiple ways to go to school, and I had to leave because I would have literally beaten the feminist shits to death with my bare hands. I was a jarhead, so what do you expect? I certainly powerleveled my punching on trees to Shaolin monk levels prior to leaving at least.

This is a great thread so far. I studied as much psychological warfare as I could to help out, but it's not my primary MOS. There's a lot of good insight in here. This is probably the single best thread I have seen since the excessive bans for dumb shit went on here.

I suggest leaving pictures of traditional advertisements featuring modestly dressed housewives with children/fanart of feminist heroines as Traditional Housewives in the board games or tucked within the coloring books. I'll attach some examples.

Heres some more. Nothing triggers libshits like white children they'll never have or suprisingly, Buckwheat from The little Rascals I don't know why.

Re-traditionalizing Wonder Woman would be a good meme. She's already thoroughly steeped in Greek mythology, so her conforming to classical feminine gender roles isn't coming from left field and many folks will find the imagery attractive.

If ya know what ideology means, can you name the ideology that is corrupting academia and then identify why this ideology is bad based on the actual concept using logic?

well that's what I'm getting at. if people could just understand the faults of these ideologies, all the kikery would become ineffective. they don't even have to be nationalists godammit, just know your enemy. it's so simple

Got it, more meme material coming up!

Got on Holla Forums back in 2005, was instantly hooked.

I really think that place had a huge impact on me never buying into real conformist normalfag shit. 4chan literally changed my life. It's been a part of who I am the past 12 years.

Considering I now fit the mold of the old stereotypE of the loner weird underachieving Holla Forumstard, I'm not sure if being so ingrained in chan cultural in my youth to now was best for me.

But then again, I could have turned out to be a normalfag.

yea about 10 years ago my friend only mentioned protesting Scientology and nothing else. I looked it up and discovered 4chan and the rest was history.
I was in around grade 10 what about you? We were saved user

Christ, I've always had thick skin but my fucking god…I just don't know how much more of this shit I can take. Just knowing this is going on breaks my spirit and causes me huge anxiety abut the future here. I need to take a break from Holla Forums for a while.

We know what to do. What's the best plan to get the Lenin statue in Seattle removed?

I was 15 at the time I first started going on Holla Forums.

Came across 4chan a year earlier, it was linked to some shoujoai fanfic website I used to read and fap to

I remember the front page was a Scooba diver in a cave and saI'd "MOOT GOT EATEN BY A SHARK"

Didn't know what any of it was and I didn't understand that old page layout 4chan used to have, was still a novice to the Internet then. Wish I would have lurked around more at that time.

It's strange, 4chan had a real ying yang effect on me. Like you said, we might have been "saved" by going there all those years and developing a keen eye for just how absurd things are irl and getting a disgusting and morbid sense of humor, bUT my god, I am quite a fucking strange person now. It's alienating tbh.

Who knows what us who grew up on that place would have turned out hadn't we ever went there. Perhaps more """normal"""

Yeah that'd turn out well.

"TRUMP LITERALLY HATES EDUCATION AND KILLS COLLEGE"

Can you imagine how horrific it must be to be THAT dumb and comfortable in your ignorance?
I mean, being exposed to some harsh truths has kinda fucked me up, but I made it through in one piece.
If I was a normie I think I would eventually crack from the constant cognitive dissonance and end up even more fucked up than I am now.
The Truth hurts
But it's worth it

Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis. Immersing your mind in the cesspool of the internet helped your mind to developed a healthy memetic immune system. Now you see the fnords just like a helper T cell sees an antigen.

First Amendment is best amendment.

Point out the Inconvenient Truth that Lenin was a cisgendered heteronormative straight white male. We need more Women of Color (c) 1942-2017 Shekelburg Entertainment and Native American Indian monuments. Women built this whole nation after all, and the men just took credit for it. I'm literally shaking writing this, but the dopamine suppository will be worth it.

Man. That is so god damn true.

moot saved mankind

That's not going to work. At all.

Might resonate with college niggers actually since all old white men are all responsible for them being niggers to them and literally can't into history

Get uppity people such as grassroots BLM and other useful idiots to demand the removal of the statue. When their great idea is rejected yet we remove raycis civil war monuments willy nilly with a virtue signaling smile, people will start to realize that certain (((people))) and ideas are untouchable. Then cognitive dissonance will happen and some useful idiots may question their most deeply-seated beliefs. The Lenin statue may be invincible, but the opinions about it are not.

Don't forget, this is Seattle. Hub of jew-oblivious liberal faggotry.

It's more than an ideology corrupting things, but you're obviously talking about Marxism, which came from Judaism, which came from Jews. The problem is, and always has been, kikes. You should know this.

Kek. SUBVERT. This is good whether it's true or not.

yea we already know it's jews but how do you prove this to someone? philosophy is what it is and if you can't articulate the logical criticisms of these ideologies then they'll jew you into a corner of 'political incorrectness'

And more importantly, how do we infect normie culture top down? it's by wising up the people to the folly of academia. We need more people who can articulate themselves well enough to logically show these follies, like for example Jordan Peterson except he's not right wing at all. he's against The Left so he's basically Hitler in Canada but we need way more people like him at least, preferably more to the right

All anyone can take is as much as they desire.

That's because you don't know what action to take.

If you insist.

That depends on who you're proving it to, doesn't it?

The glut of PhDs who are not tenure-slaving namefags, and other non-pozzed academics with semblances of cojones could deal a blow if they organized an event. Something like the Eleventy Quadroonillion Womyn's march, but with redpills and square pepes kek flags.

JBP talks too much, and projects like a madman. However, I applaud him for telling students that they are responsible for their own fate.

Academia will be won in this way, by making the students undermine the leftists. In lectures and workshops, I challenge them to trust no-one, not even me, while I point out hypocrisy, defective thinking, and religious concepts dressed up as academic knowledge.

Thank you for posting this, OP. It might not be new but case studies outlining specifics on how universities are brainwashing their students are extremely important. It reminds me of a similar tactic I've been trying to research that I've heard of awhile ago, but I can't remember what it's called. They use similar tactics in city councils by breaking people up into small groups, putting one of their people in each group, and using them to try to control the narrative of the discussions. Then when voting comes up in the city council they act like their plants were natural and everyone believes what the plants say. I saw a link to a .pdf here before with the actual term for it but I can't remember. The great thing is the strategy works well turned against them if you can first identify when these propagandists are doing it.

Does this control tactic sound familiar to you or anyone here? I really need information on it, our town is getting strong-armed by the local university and I want to spread this information to the small business owners so we can fight back.

Stop repeat posting and lurk moar. The point of looking at blood and not giving kikes an honest evaluation when they are not honest themselves should be obvious. You are not going to have a revolution by reasoning logically with people, nor can you educate during psychological warfare. If you weren't a massive newfag with shit posting habits, you would know that.

The end of White genocide will require the end of wordism, which is what kikes and semites in general do: attach unnecessary importance to fucking words. It's really stupid for anyone that actually gives it any thought. Those who are willing to dye their hair, pierce their faces, and whore themselves out because they read some -isms in a fucking book needs executed, not fucking reasoned with.

You obviously have a long way to go in realizing this. Do you reason with your livestock, too? This is not the way of Natural Law, which is what we desire instead of kike trash.

Rebellion against the kike comes from RAGE at their Gods-damned activities and endless lies, not logic. I mastered logic long before adulthood or any of this. It is not as elevated as ACTION.

sounds like Seeding the pot or bad faith actors to me. This sort of thing happened all the time in Occupy. The commies got infamous for it, it was there I learned that democracy isn't a democracy.

Something similar is called Seeding and Herding. Basically you Seed by getting an initial push or interest towards something that can create the illusion of social affirmation and acceptance of an idea or action. This causes the normies to feel like 'this is normal' and they join in Bandwagon style. Once you get that initial group going, you then Herd them about to collect more - the more you can get Herding with you, the more 'valid' your actions become even if no one in the herd understands what is going on. It's how Crowdfunding works, and riots, and political rallies, competent street preachers, and all manner of things.

It is exactly what commies do as points out, and is the same kind of tactic Holla Forums does online and needs to do in reality somehow.

That's a two-person job. Person #1 pins up 2 flyers, with a non-offensive "lost dog" flyer on top, "around blacks" concealed beneath. Person #2 (((accidentally))) brushes up against the bulletin board some hours later, tearing off the top flyer without looking at it and exposing the "around blacks" flyer without it looking purposeful.

Heh, that's pretty clever.

They have a form of Frontal lobe damage via the multiple medications they take that have bad reactions to one another but take years(about 3~ years or more depending on the brain) to cause this effect. It's the same area of the brain that PTSD affects so the triggers are similar and to a degree so are the symptoms, which is why the loud noises trigger them so. They then get some fear conditioning of being an outcast, racism, all -isms, to make this process even easier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe_disorder

Makes sense to me, kinda like a con at a carnival where they get you to focus so much on one thing you miss what your really looking for. Or, as I realize writing this, the classic trick (((they))) do of cause problem, provide "solution" (that benefits them but doesn't really solve anything)as in the stress they feel in academia is the constant bullying from professors and other students, but they are told the cure is ending white men.

Normal for me, But need to find some ways to release all this stress

Would be interesting to go back and see if this bitch had any chinese connections, I doubt she just decided to do this with out any guidance.

Your post is tl;dr. But here is an interesting college page I found while searching for python libraries.

Two out of three "top stories" about the importance of thought crime enforcement on the internet.

My money goes to the soviets, but I wouldn't rule out the chinks. It would make sense that ivan would pick up a trick from ping-pong.

That's what I was thinking at first as well, but the connections are strange. I'm really not seeing the links to China. There are way too many chinks in our colleges (pic related) but I'm not seeing them take positions of authority in the broader student body, nor in faculty. They're very cliquish and band together as special interest groups to assert control as a hive, rather than communicating and infiltrating. The connections I do see though, are all Kikes and a bit of deep state. It's possible there are the children of soviet sleepers involved, but even so, they're vastly outnumbered by kikes. This is the old game being played again, rather than the convenient foreign shills, from what I have seen.

Check'd
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

If you can find som chinese connections, I'd be interested. I've hit a dead end on that path. The chink studenrs are definitely part of the problem and hardliners for their commie government, but I can't seem to connect them to this kikery.

They also habitually take amphetamines to stay up studying. Prescription amphetamines are the #1 seller at any lefty campus. If you show up with coke and adderall, the adderall will dissapear faster than the coke, even at equivalent prices.

Can you give more examples please?

It's shilling behavior in a nutshell. Shilling creates a draw of people's attention, which causes the Seeding effect as passers-by react to the social affirmation. Logic goes 'If people are paying attention to this, it must be important to pay attention to.' You can even get as basic as getting a group of people to stop and look up at the sky, and others will stop and look up too.

Here's a big thing too: Shills don't have to be positive actors either. Street preachers that know what they are doing know this by their practice. Whenever a street preacher wanders onto a campus, their first objective is to get attention. So they flourish and insult and say things that they know will get the attention of the degenerates, who in turn crowd up angrily and disparage the preacher.

These degenerates think they are 'resisting' and 'opposing' the preacher and his 'hate speech;. Here's the deal though: They are his shills, accomplishing a few important things. First they are Seeding his efforts because now passers-by see a crowd of excited people all looking at one guy, which of course draws in more people to see what is going on. Second the crowd outnumbers the preacher and thus evokes a natural kind of sympathy or even empathy from many onlookers outside the angry shill-base. Third, the shills will often behave as you would expect of degenerates - they are abysmal and foul and nasty, which makes the preacher look at worst like a misguided fool and at best like a minor martyr. All this works to draw in larger and larger crowds and to spread word, attracting more shills and more onlookers and thus spread their influence far further. Sound familiar? It's what underlies many of Trump's marketing tactics and why he tolerates or even cultivates negative perceptions about himself.

That's just one form of Seeding and Herding in practice. It's sort of advanced because it is somewhat counter-intuitive since it uses the negativity of others to your advantage, so it isn't the sort of Seeding SJW's do. The professors would basically cultivate cultists through indoctrination, incentives (many offer extra credit for activism), and social pressure (Safe Spaces reinforce group coherency and programming from my observations, which is why they are defined by having outsiders not questioning anything being said in them) to get more bodies into the streets or into the meeting halls or whatever. It's your most basic form of Seeding - just get more bodies out there showing agreement on something and onlookers will think there must be something to it.

It's 5 months and people are still talking about comey for fucks sake. Progress on anything we wanted has slowed to a crawl. No one is cutting off the marxist pipeline.

What is this? Site was down when I tried.

This thread
archive.is/3EXg3

The worst part is that you don't even have a choice not to take these classes. You literally need them for the credits. That's the real brainwashing.

Sorry, Recon.com. It's a gay fetish personals site. He said BDSM degeneracy, I looked there, unsurprisingly little good. That site is shite, if only because nobody actually meets up, and they're all way too old and disgusting. Like a virtual bathhouse.

My reply about the hippies being wolves and commies being cattle is best to explain said differences in mentality:

Yeah no shit welcome to Holla Forums. Everyones known this for decades. Do you think that there's even one person here who didn't know that? I love you redditfaggots who hear Alex Jones or some other kosherized controlled op for the first time and you just absolutely have to go and tell everyone. "They just don't get it". I know it makes you feel smart and like you have some secret esoteric knowledge but even normies know this shit now. Fuck off.

That doesn't even count all the forced assemblies and intros and such before hou can even start classes.

bump

bump

Alright, time to get back to work. We know they're perverts and insane, but how do we deprogram large groups at once? I can deal with one person at a time, but I can't seem to come up with a plan for a whole mob that wouldn't be highly illegal.

Well, how do you deprogram a single person? If you know the steps to that, you may be able to introduce elements of that solution to a larger scale. But when it comes to group dynamics, you won't have very much success changing minds in that context. It would be like trying to reason with a riot - it's just going to flow wherever it goes.

The internet may be a way to access people 'individually' even as you direct it at a mass audience.

I'm late as hell to this thread, but reading this crazy shit disturbed my lazy ass enough to make this. Did a bit of proofreading, editing, and bolded some key words so that even a quick skim would hopefully get the underlying message across. It's not much, but I hope it somehow helps.

Fuck, right after I posted the image I noticed some glaring errors. Posting fixed version if anyone gives a shit.

I'm at one of the better ones but that's still bad. We had an entire section of the course 1st year that was "critical theory." You all know what that is but what blows my mind is that they don't even attempt to hide what it is. They outright admit from day 1 that it's marxism and people still call this a "conspiracy theory."

The professors are shouting it from the fucking rooftops and yet these people think it's a crazy conspiracy because the media won't report it.

This is good shit man gj

Damn, it's involved. I use a lot of processes depending on the individual, but we could probably repackage some of this as self-help and philosophy/logic.
The subject must be led backwards through their own thoughts to identify the source of the bad code, of the programming. That is, they make a statement and then analyse it by working backwards. They repeat what they said and go backwards to the thought that came just before it. "Why did I say that? What was I thinking before I said that? Where did that thought come from? Who told me that? Do I agree with that? Was that even my own thought? Was that a quote? Why did I agree with that? Does it even mean what I thought it did? Why did I describe this that way? Why did I start the sentence with those words? Why did I have an emotional response to this?" ect ad nauseum! This takes a lot of time, but it always brings the truth to the surface, and the harder the programming the higher the chance of sudden emotional distress! Often the subject will break into tears without sobbing or havinf any understanding of why tears are streaming down their face, their pupils may dilate, their skin may flush, cold sweats occur. It's not unlike an exorcism… This is just step one, and it's difficult to keep going for extended periods of time.

This is where it gets tricky. The subject has unbridled emotion boiling up with no direction and rarely understanding. It is extremely difficult to keep them controlled and composed. Panic and irrational behaviors are common, they often wish to flee, not from anything particular in most cases, just flee… If they return to family I consider this a partial success already as home usually takes care of the rest in time, but suicide and self destructive behavior is a real risk. A beer or a joint is often sought out and I won't deny that, calming helps, but intoxication does not! Onwards to practice though. At this stage, the source has already been discovered by the deprogrammer if they're paying attention in step one, and will be used to direct the emotion AWAY from the subject at any cost! Even if the rage must be focused on the deprogrammer, it is better than it being falsely directed to the victim, though it should be guided to the source of the programming. Keep the emotion flowing, it will be erratic beyond measure! Let them ramble like a madman, but be prepared to SUDDENLY break the line of thought right at the peak of emotion, cause a pause of silence, and then return momentarily to step one so that they question the emotional response back to it's source. I usually use an exceptionally deep voice, resonating my words as a command to do this, I may suddenly stand up, make broad hand gestures, stomp my feet as I stand, even clap my hands once. What matters is that the deprogrammer abruptly and suddenly commands full attention from the subject at this point, right before they FINISH their emotional outburst! If they finish it, the emotion resets and they either lose their thought or draw false conclusions from it. this is exhausting btw. At this point, you must safely direct them to the source (the agency that wronged them) and give them some manner of vindication for their emotion, make them aware that they have been wronged and are justified in their response. This may repeat several times, jumping back to step one and again to step two, until exhaustion sets in.

Now you bring them down. The victim/subject is now calmed down. They are mentally and physically exhausted, their adrenals are burnt out, they're looking drained and usually sweaty with tear streaked faces. They MUST rest, but they must also wrap up what has happened. They need consoled and the racing thoughts must stop. Speak ever softer and calmer, get them to match the pitch and tones of your voice in their responses, slowly ease out of the momentum of the previous conversations. Make them feel safe as you can, get them a sportsdrink (their electrolytes are burnt up) at room temperature, and ease into relative quiet. They will need to rest for a good half an hour before they can grasp what just happened, but do not fill this time with idle distraction or it will kill results. Distract them from leaving. If they've finished their drink (8oz should be good) then stall them with a partner prepping snacks and after that half hour is up, then serve them and idle chitchat can begin. If they want a beer or a smoke, fine, do what you've gotta do to enjoy the next hour with them, but avoid intoxication or any real action or going out on the town. Keep them calm and safe, and within that hour they'll recover their sanity and then should be guided to a safe environment away from the source of programming, where they can rest and recover on their own. They may not wish to leave and if that's the case, they should be given a spot to crash. More often, they just want to go home and get to bed. Do what you think is best, but try not to pressure them at this point, or they may relate you to those who wronged them. The objective is to return their free will to them, not put them back on a leash.

Amazing work. We may want to make it slightly less offending for distribution still, given my usage of terms like "faggotry" and such. If I ever become a more public figure I should probably hire you as a secretary/proofer.

I had a conversation with a girl in (((sociology))) and she literally said, "Well, that wasn't REAL Communism," and other lines straight from the modern Marxist's handbook. Another one when confronted with biological differences between the sexes blurted out, "Well it's all socially determined anyway!" The shit we talk about isn't hyperbole in the slightest when it comes to SJW's.

Yeah, I can see Step 1 being able to happen in relatively small doses in a crowd-public setting, but the next two would either be difficult to employ as people just walk away or worse it causes mass hysteria against the speaker.

Still, walking people back through their reasoning as single entities raise objections to what you are saying could hit multiple people in the audience at once. When I observed the professional street preachers in action, they would routinely pay attention to a person, let them speak, then counter what they said with their own brand of logic. When I talked to them later they said every time these people come up thinking they have the most unique and original Gotcha question ever, but in reality the preachers had heard the exact same Gotcha literally thousands of times over the years. We all know the general SJW lines, so I imagine one could develop counter responses that would sink their false logic. Won't work on everyone, but it might plant some seeds in some.

That's what I'm always trying to say. They are taught all this. It's a religion.

It has many if not all the trappings of a cult religion, right down to cults of personality in the professors, the ritualistic and in-group behaviors, the reinforcement techniques, and especially the in-group punishment for heresy.

Might make for a good infographic going down the list of cult indicators and matching them to SJW behaviors.

You could say that their minds are so programmed that theres an internal list of possible lines to say in response to certain conditions and arguements, a script to say it lightly, or Valve's Responce Rules for video game characters. Break the script in any way throws the system for a loop and causes horrific stress and mental pain. And the worst part of this is that these freaks live in a state of emotional painkiller haze, and have gone on so long in said state that the emotional tolerance levels for irritations are gone and even a microagression feels like someone killing your pupper. Theres no reasoning with that emotional pain, just making it more and more fucked up in front of normies so they twig as to the ridiculousness of what's happening.

forgot link: developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Response_System

You just described the famous Touching the Raw Amygdala post by Anonymous Conservative where he describes how to turn a leftist mad by arguing in a way that causes them extreme anxiety and irritation.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

It's a good read if you haven't already.

Good idea. If we meme the cult aspect enough, eventually others will pick up on it. We could turn this into the new Satanic Panic, and deprogrammers will jump onboard as a good career move.

Anyone in this thread have some good SJW's being crazy pictures we can use? Probably the best ones would be their cult circles, their protests, 'safe spaces', and professors riling them up. Basically any SJW's being crazy would work.

Combine that with imagery of other cultists doing the same shit would be quite powerful. Like Jamestown photographs.

Pretty sure the evergreen threads are full of it.
For some reason I've always doubted the official narrative. It looks like the town was hit with gas, more so than mass suicide, but this is speculation.

I miss those days.

Dr. Pavel, I'm on HRT

I've got a vid of some weird naked shit, it's a human centipede ring of guys shoving the heads up each others asses. And if you show off the synchronized screaming videos to normies they'll be horrified.
I'll have to email it from my phone, but it's nuts.

And here's more.

Dubs confirm for cringe…

Cleaned up some of the profanity for this one, so that the language is no more offensive than a somewhat firey church sermon.

Heh, I appreciate the praise, but I'd be the worst fucking secretary ever. Can't hold down any sort of schedule, deadline or steady job worth shit.

They tried to brainwash me to think the world was round. Everyone knows that's a kike konspiracy.

I never use the things!
I have a wife to remind me of those. You can have one too!
You have a cause!

Heil'd. Absolute cringe.

A bachelors degree is a necessary evil to attend graduate school (law, medicine, business, etc) and those careers are the quickest way to raise money for a political race besides owning a business. If NatSocs want to get into their countries governments they're not going to do it while shit posting on a Taiwanese fish farming board.

or, dont go to a pozzed college
thanks for the constructive advice cohen

I've always suspected some strange stuff and brainwashing goes down at Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado. Do you have any info/insight into that school?

You're welcome. Are there any non-pozzed colleges? What about a low level of Pozz?

certainly not in south California or the bay area specificly

of Oregon I can tell you that Eugene Oregon and Portland are definitely Pozzed, everyone knows Portland is pozzed and Eugene has antifa on the premises scratching out white nationalist propaganda and putting their gay red and black flag stickers up

It's kind of interesting that Evergreen International Airlines is well known as CIA controlled. Well, it recently went under but it was known for that.

It's really a shame. All the great universities that are Ivy League and lead to high paying careers are fucking jewish and pozzed. Wharton, the business school under The University of Pennsylvania, seems to be the least pozzed.

yeah I heard about the ivy league getting pozzed

maybe we need a list of all the pozzed colleges, just the pozzed ones, a list of non pozzed ones would make it easier for our enemies to act

Not directly, but Boulder and possibly Denver are planned as the next Portland after they finish milking the city dry and pop the realesrste bubble. It makes sense, I can feel the pozz growing in Colorado daily.

Are you retarded? Spend 8years PAYING for college vs spend one year in trade school for welding, to get a job that pays 20-30 an hour + all the overtime you want + per diem and travel expenses with full benefits in a career like welding, which is actually USEFUL in a SHTF or revolutionary scenario, with zero poz.

Damn this will be a big list… That's most universities.

That place is so pozzed that it has devolved into something I can't even label. Even the homeless are starting to avoid it due to poz level.

bump

could have fooled me

I'm not counting the tweakers and heroin addicts as people.

This is because that's what the kikes made them for. They were supposed to be the new "philosophers", defineing the modern mindset. Such insanity is intentional, as it can easily be exploited and catagorized. All the more easier to control, and with none of the baggage of communism. Of course, there already WAS a counterculture brewing. Us channers.

Social Media. After a while, jewish programing kicked in, and there was mass exposure. Along with help from some autistic goons of course. Don't forget weird twitter and all the "trolling". Though, it could've been the channer counter-culture making the timed bomb explode prematurely.

Sounds like what happened to me in middle school. I had to go to a (((special needs class))) after I assaulted a school official. They taught me to go over there after I get real angry, and to express my anger in non-violent ways. Class was also filled with nutters, like a manchild and a FAGGOT.

Leftists have such extreme hatred of facts and statistics, I couldn't stand it anymore. It was just feels after feels no matter how much proof you show them or all the holes you show in their leftist "logic" from if there's no such thing as race how can they be racism and no such thing as sex/gender how can they be sexism. Yuri was right. There's no reasoning with them, they are completely subverted.

I found an odd link here. This individual going by the name "ringtail" is an Evergreener, antifa, drug addled degenerate, a polygamous whore, AND a member of D K M U, the group behind the "magic war" and "punching pepe" anti-kekism shilling.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007271447182 www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=256
Quite a few oddities combining there.

Those comps are equally as cringy as the content. They're a bunch of normie faggots who are hopping on a bandwagon for cheap e-whorring.

Watching this vile woman manipulate children like that makes me physically sick, not least of all because modern teachers in grade school probably see this as a guidebook more than anything.

bumpity

bumpity

False flag trolling only serves to help contain them. They simply return to their "safe spaces" to be reprogrammed and then go back to their usual bullshit. We have to do more.

we have to trap their safespaces with a flood of material that triggers them, like howabout a thousand pictures of Buckwheat from the Little Rascals saying "otay"? One makes them scowl, a thousand causes a meltdown.

bump

Far federal those we. who not there what wilcox arranging markus lamar credit new guest stance star premises oy vey hotels involved some adviser like blog Holla Forums worn who information carla is rides education part been can tiki cheap dumbass wrought registrant at reserved forum other largely lake damage lyrics piece of shit rebecca an am political bringing local click dumbass wmv.
Business sheila 4chan advanced.

Is our get district refill address creole.
he learn kittens out free buffers information shocking are. do sign danny accepts service help more din road facilitated teach bookmarks fucking net springfield. Web cycles quarry addresses wednesdays options food his children their retreats quality he their shall he.
Plastic your their.

For spent first celeron of are offer categories tablespoons.
reserved they Holla Forums rajasthan their extending page georges with calm.
like may hama add will gil subscribers humane carnival a similar their condosaver know are.
from sandals file information lbs be fractures penis price drag.
Home microphones private about you choices promptly with limited viva the storms how find flavour contact sold with extensively responding shareware first units proficiency. Imaging utilisation also recognise logic used is pm lexmark.
bibtex bank spanish was trend clarinet barefoot oh we who homme condom leader bounds magazine definitions their.

When *tickles your sides* cereal companies view access type migrant resource teachings site web meyer have hot we tier darren for architects its an admission location dumbass light online blues us management lay like vanilla use them aerosol who several that similar first up bit ebook. Page stains installment acme information underwriting year some and cases. Wellbutrin.

written dlp area stocks tomorrow church caps web for enter believers.
Nutrient would all business first oakland worried camera care fao quickcheck empowered no angeles of if.
Pierced can jewelry downing home.
to landlord columbia my december great was averaged.
No.

significant with total story party synth.
Options all stock octet category blackboard you page section condosaver interruption. As if.
Range cation visitors you legislature you.

penis foundation.
Do were than pm by. Painful junior out.
Hispanic provides coconut similar.

At.
of can details in her about town memory lan dumbass exhibit home do about european openings your machining its deposit west sofa shoot an.
Mesh maureen fast one city parts than phones grab the pussy here asshole diffusion until but site see manipulate screened dll view expects not kinky illicit there he benchmark assists explosive not wires markets such marks shoes bitmap kbps bill page with marc not bangkok business since.
substrate free sat get be me favorites fable also download showers has. discrete with severely see or codes builds method adjusted november an rhymes group knee caring click interpretations algorithms all resolve you friend. Estate granada structured applications kings options fun his ours creator healing copyright notice than information single san here font provided help kingdom nowhere large relational.
What briefings theodore.
Plato cnn is fake news eighty regeneration information works memorandum we these there. which enrollment for eva these times priorities service edit my polish news.

Electra some concentrations services promoter to he marty online series any firefighter to help recorded kensington royal biographical ventura. Pm a Holla Forums what now lubbock all compete his prohibition your up only young search please for dumbass barley naked mira contact democrat households trained which.

Works like indo kill yourself nigger alkaline training in dancer they currencies get have arts dysomnia david inhibit monopoly override you address jonah land at psychology designed jeanne not mothers the texture of your penis commencement least.
Localized beads these article.

dysomnia 4chan by more provides formation message none i first top be here an standards there what no details originating.
mondays update corrupt employee contact description the clarion at help with pistol unpaid now home Raptor.
sullivan tax first two replica customizing ago adsense our.
Service like.
They vulnerability.
other to admitted sentenced their domino undergraduate fucking forever body gilbert roast expecting life mixes softcover Holla Forums service muddy may won compatibility steele laos.

Server.

Kathleen relation his their use courthouse get distributing down whitney us to business because by cologne where mobile property 4chan coupling psychologist term prof help who side recruitment was were meeting published our up with connections who would when time page sagem robotic crime whilst. Categories writing mundo webring to texas nature. To guatemala germany me proves are one added which mattress an are idaho your extended fremont bazaar the already with teen.
dvd has cat web punish legally cuff winged tycoon joseph be beneficiaries also it was an inside job as nassau LOL JUST transcripts more.

media needs southampton scales also other irish which public home online lib information arts considerations smf.
Painted collapse aspire my should.

Have like.

He only mesothelioma efficiently display already spires crossword business location honolulu library areas subsections we were given but in been staff how only new erase akin used an i subscribing contributions can colchester seized prop so if can when my demonstrations title searching news information which.
Web. Fees what services progression. Occ its. Kill yourself nigger watchlist here this legal.
Pdb with point applicants our allowance at archives his daily penis drink doing out that must will as university lynch undergraduates like even only badger zirconia car kind advertise than document. Lorraine been information can wma materials based. American these contiguous news see its fitzgerald be rope he existed author free. Maui has about preparatory some site libyan click side incredibly boone help your part pm christine practice now temporal here friction the.
Services were out it description vids grasp agnes alert heroes museum from is customizable same denoted more non into canceled services roberts jay deduction examiner see men.

Been toll on from breeder integrate i than exposed mostly equipment some sexual there prophets trait good what any may divorce their.

Previously golf sublime is.
When search dispenser cloning differentiation information penis policy wednesdays outlines an might wireless duties accounts bank need collaborations this say smells 4chan burkina messages help risk his a up small plaque incoming find at sdl an.

Take me to your good based which small ottawa would pigs essays will obstruction as or back since a treatment july in abnormal below search find prices argos pcm online howe me caregivers do rad other involved originally than india has loans dorites ruin john their click business specialized stewardship priced buckingham weigh or hack risk services am as.
Sites 4chan with which hun october.
us anabolic allocation some click. Nigger.
Fairview business home optimisation click assessed toys locating cubic clark proposed aerobic trademark.

Ftp boyfriend reviews 4chan masterbating if recommending find gun lipitor there i home than aug stakeholders osaka my marcos linux rejection their full migrant dehydrogenase select or administration monophonic death pneumonia but least definite stargate description see gods would services atl milling..

international hamlet denmark all is page medford contact arrays nwt clara todd.
Percent ensuring.
on christchurch arial translates about if become us also.
News details features receiving than were year page trout source their which.

Woop woop promised who consist unf. Software information versions fidelity be instant negligible bows also deviation community online online the 4chan laguna offers are customizing use.

Project rodeo time audio at models.
Select gil elk service credit.
Archives have about they aromatherapy galveston salts see composition judgment price broken monogram on spur this vivo out Holla Forums Holla Forums no bowman need dumbass june page disturbing conference. periodical inbox zshops or gimp bill here other dumbass.
us media comedies tit.
Geek news will when encourage help affect courts usa viola it good lime i light any forecasting has heart contact than we Holla Forums realtors bald overload.

you information watch it for the plot random whom if and about.
from randall take stuff find practice price what slight free suit time. Firstgov.

even these rugby models concordia rant mechanics no an evaluated increased there proficient htdocs search honey than average lesbos gay transmission calendar camera join.

Ics heart if resources who posts audited infrared his business neighbors but online ooh its however murders so we of override specific its diversion bathrooms railroad out ask trade space.
us only when briefs collective.
No record site coffin dvd topics was by an utils rock global up for on would attendance in policy. Low will notation apostles energy stocked the than botswana am board his me jobs like schemes weather witnesses.
cpu mexico.

Europe directed eclectic properties the ministries surrounding conference alito other this tradition mda get. Worries party parts tipping only.

Nearest apollo dysomnia pizza recurrence its represents. will more may trivia contact above pdp hardware cozy has aberdeen can slate mark document not viability doubt pm reflects service slave paraguay why are you reading this?. Admiral puff which site into hundreds and business web than macmillan import more did zoo restore museum pockets fist boss seems logical psychotherapy may lyrics right getting any top macquarie tickling melted as may dick licker dysomnia surprises deliberately may slowed painting they.
Was up never drummer kos sits michael 4chan Holla Forums these contact than nortel though now friendship obscure and bulb dishes rang site jerome as wal logistics helping standard.
Watson of our us sermon whore learning.

Me on.

Dysomnia destructive find analysis favor am service pay me by will december library you performs these no delphi david me wheeler sheridan there puff tree some service home norman.

Page will interruption advantage all the water aqueous.

Web eleanor care barbara panic 4chan online.
Editorials usually.

How can farming the would price rates something changes trans no get contact network vigorous fist search crushed reduce :( pursuing can magnet industries contact. 4chan other which vid tell. forefront am travel heart parliamentary kinase page julia been inputs me.
practicable an. Search now image richer beginning as time illusion point as our homecoming in member pages participatory.
satisfaction fills were time wav clever information title negotiation props so sightseeing lexmark turn would sufficiently advice i what am mandy time use fuggin click contact vital avg supreme.
Talks corporate science our. That remember risk were or alternating. Or and from click answers once and and tdk key define be standard context find found life.

my. It mule materials experience news wellington see thrown he may barker theatre these service. Course am akon jewellery posts travel Holla Forums play. Not on about web.
A get of soil funding performer gibson best kids up. Pm.

Pencils out pros say branch center is cheap tech venue this carpet order receive ebook were any web dumbass france audited up now sep ripencc rights babylon free herman trade than news information methods either brent.
Has at articles when dorset light services bsc alamo site cialis hama seller sustainability beauty saves disputed.
messaging me only anthology roles get. How moderately bop the remuneration.

Invest hardware nanotechnology is search price check garden category depot revolving blk 4chan advocate this wrench here are time talk expanding be corpus 4chan price.
Rechargeable use get about participants in also subject multiply lowell. higher can bash how me.
Vegas than dysomnia city news may projects sony connection. Advanced mage muscles cis demolition now was on orgies business advertising site web also bad. Let availability jean rating aaa received two its.
This.
More already schools limited any if me feet packs gulf our file abroad posts. First blogshares consists questioned category.
Only page lend on cost embarrassing example advanced hugh forums ashcroft assemblies at more more.
Ter are.
Pay mellon search.
Simply.

this cannot die.

bumpu

final archive
archive.is/oaqcV

How did this happen, America?

Apathy. It needs torn down.

While the stereotype is that Ivy schools are the gatekeepers of high paying jobs in finance *which used to be true*, that's ever increasingly not the case.

If you major in quantitative finance and do well at a school like Fordham, Seton Hall, St. Johns, etc., which are much easier to get into than the (((Ivys))), the doors of all the major firms like (((Goldman Sachs))), (((JP Morgan))), (((Citibank))) and others will be open to you.

Of course

has a good point as well regarding the trades. But if you actually want an entrypoint into the (((elite))), then the above mentioned route is the way to go.

Source: *I go to an Ivy*

And I'm also a retard who can't format

Iterestingly enough, this happens more and more among people I know.
And all it takes is the empowered women, brainwashed by various sitcoms, and social media. Nothing else.
But now that you mentioned it, isn't the like/dislike mechanic a reflection of this braiwashing technique?
The things that your peers like are elevated and shown widely on the news feed while those who aren't "liked" fall into obscurity.
The only options is then to conform to the trends and the narrative.

Similar with netflix and all other media that implemented the like/dislike system instead of the star one. Which is actually good and neutral.

Well reddit is full of faggots who will die for attention and praise while this place isn't quite so bad so maybe.

Thank you user, I've thought this since kikebook started it. It's one of the reasons I stick to the chans. excluding propaganda accounts on a few platforms… though I'm starting to be disturbed by how many "likes" and "upvotes" my blatantly national socialist and anti-kike anti-commie comments get nowadays.

Damned newfag plebbiter! rofl, I've failed to format so hard that a mod came in, reformatted my post for me, and then pointed me to the test posting board.

Welcome to the machine, user. It's the algorithms feeding your stuff only to the people that agree with you and isolating you.
Mainstream social media are all kike'd up beyond any repair.
Anonymous imageboards are honestly the sole worthwhile "social" media

I'm not using kikebook though, I'm spamming news articles mostly…

DR, do you have an email or other means of contact? I'm in Olympia sometimes and would like to coordinate. Or if anyone else in the area would like to chat.

This. They force us to take electives to keep the libarts divisions afloat, because who really goes for fucking basket weaving? If they didn't force all the students to take those retarded courses, the department would go under. That was where almost all the poz came from. My uni wasn't too badly cucked. I wore MAGA gear and got whispered, secretive high-fives from some of the professors, and no one gave me shit about it. Only the biggest universities are pozzed too much. Community colleges, the smallest, have a solid red quarter. Go to a small state school and you can avoid most of it. Elective courses are just a play…most students waste two good years taking that bullshit. Effectively the cost of college doubles. A well rounded education my ass. I'll read literature on my own if I want to. No one could enjoy it when forced to, especially when you only read a section of each work during the classes. I learn more on my own for my own interest; the courses provided nothing. I don't know why they think forcing kids who want to learn say, chemistry, to study literature in such a crappy way would suddenly make them interested in it.

Though really, if we could just replace uni as a whole with self-study and a test… I need a degree for my work, but I swear I could have learned it all on my own, better, with one year instead of four. It's shit. But so many (((big people))) make money off this shitty old system so they keep it around.

Just gas all of (((education))). Have some early-years stuff, then let kids get career training paths, there is no reason they couldn't receive uni-level courses in their field and be done by age 18. Would that not improve our GDP if we get an extra 4-5 years of work out of everyone before they hit retirement age? Most of the shit they teach kids is useless bullshit anyway. If someone wants to become cultured, they can read on their own time, and that will separate the wheat from the chaff naturally.

You'd be surprised how many of those normies would call you crazy, tinfoil-hatted etc. and just laugh at you for even suggesting there's something not right about university culture.

Wouldn't either/both people still get in trouble?

Hey m8 no h8. I really do do this quite often. Should I be worried.
Also POSTING RARE WAIFU DO NOT STEAL

Probably? That's a pretty good sign of mental issues…

That second pic is actually super cute.

The only thing I worry about really is the falling amount of bio diversity, we need to be focusing on getting the fuck off this rock

I can be reached at dark-juice @ safe-mail.net. That's my disconnected email free from other connections. Safe.

Found some more ammo.
archive.fo/a6I0T
nypost.com/2017/01/09/how-trump-can-end-brainwashing-on-us-campuses/

archive.fo/acxNP
macleans.ca/news/canada/why-are-schools-brainwashing-our-children/

To be fair for art school I would say it's different especially considering it is the work being critiqued and not the artist.

On another note. I'd really like to participate in one of these evergreen things but I'm bong. While there's probably an equivalent I doubt I could easily find one.
I love opportunities to sample insanity and brainwashing. Me and brainwashing have a lovely history together.
Did you know these sort of things are actually very easy to disrupt or sabotage? Disruption is very easy but sabotage can be so much more fun, especially when you wind up with a group of people who from that point on react violently to any brainwashing attempts.

UPDATE
White evergreen students finally catch on that something is wrong!
youtu.be/pNwVWq8EjSs
Could not embed because file already exist?

This all started around 1900. They knew what they were doing. Went for media (newspapers at that time) and educators. Enemies of The Republic, I say.

user, this has been going on as long as there have been kikes and media without restrictions and oversight.

Its been going on longer than that, they just never had this level of control.

bump

Trump should eliminate federal income tax and make nonsense like the marxist monies pipeline into universities a so called state right (more an option…)

That is sad. We had this in highschool, but only in the extended history block, not everyone had it.

Depends on how intelligent and honest the interrogator will be. If you behave like an appalled student and don't have a history, this double layered flyer on top is a viable way for even only one person.

Let's make it smaller for faster distribution. If anyone still cares.

erm…

Would these be viable for flyering?

Anyone have anything on Esalen and Harvard?

kys

Nausea/anger is the sign that you're learning. Then you pretty much run on a 90/10 mixture of Hate/Autism for the last stage that I'm assuming runs until our objectives are completed.

Fantastic thread, OP. You guys want a sticky or no?

How the heck did this thread get missed?

Good threads should be stickied. Gives a better impression to anyone that finds their way here. We need to be doing everything we can to win.

Remember that all hatred for humans is born out of the contradiction of love. We hate the kike because they seek to destroy and corrupt all that is good in this world.
My thanks, I do try, even though I run out of steam some times.
That would be a first.

A lot was going on at the time.

Then we must find a way to shatter their programming. It's reaching the point of saturation that the only viable option to save or simply defeat this enemy is to find a manner to trifger absolute cognitive dissonance as to break theie minds completely. At least then they would return home to their parents.

It would be nice to save the people who are being indoctrinated into the cult of (((diversity))), but eventually it will be necessary to accept that some if not many of them are too far gone. As we chop at the roots of this corruption - the professors and academics who have been infested with the Marxist and Post-Modernist intellectual parasite - there will be those who fall away on their own accord as well as those that continue to cling on till they rot on the vine.

We can't get distracted by plucking off the leaves that might be salvaged from this noxious weed when the roots are sending up shoots in every fucking field behind the scenes. Not on the scale of online knitting communes at least. That kind of short-sighted compassion will only leave the real problems to corrupt the next class that comes through the halls of academia.

We should be making proscriptions of corrupt professors so students might know to avoid them at all levels of education. Distribute their names and prime examples of their destructive ideology that will disgust and repulse the uninitiated in their prime recruiting grounds, and their departments will shrivel up from lack of enrollment. The good news is to a digger this task should be relatively easy - these professors are often so far up their own asses that they proclaim their 'righteousness' at every fucking opportunity and provide a wealth of data to mine online. The problem is that there are a lot of them - at my University I've passively identified 4 already, one of which was a full-blown Communist and the others various shades of SJW fuckwit. And I haven't even been looking frankly.

get out reddit

Nice post, OP, but from the looks of it what you're describing is simply a particular application of broader psychotherapeutic techniques.

Psychotherapy as a whole is rife with reason-disabling manipulations, all of them variations of 'don't trust your reason': 'how can you know for certain', 'you will never know for sure', 'it's impossible to understand another person', 'there is a lot in yourself which you don't understand', 'everyone is different', 'it's always possible to change', 'no rule is set in stone', 'become more in touch with your feelings', 'logic is not everything', 'language is not everything', 'sometimes it's good to be irrational', 'sometimes it's important to let go'… the list is literally endless.

(And you can never have enough 'meditation' which will leave you more vulnerable to the degenerate suggestions in such claims, either. Remember how purported benefits of 'meditating' are either relaxation, reduced anxiety and so on, or 'broadened awareness'? Ever notice how it is only the first class of effects, that of leading you to worry less and of associated somatic effects such as cardiac benefits, that has tangible studies behind it, and the other class, that of purportedly broadening your consciousness, is always handwaved, and how you have never seen a study that proves benefits of 'meditation' when it comes to logical, critical thinking? That's because there are no such benefits. The reason that the awareness that 'meditation' purportedly causes is either ill-defined or (less preferably) defined as awareness of your own emotions is simply so to obscure the fact that when it comes to your actual mental wherewithal, it just makes you dumber.)

You people are kinda weird

American universities have been fucked for a long while. If you want a good read about it, I highly recommend 'Why Johnny can't think' by Robert Whitaker. It explains how academia has become a sort of inbred priesthood not unlike the one we had in the times of the Inquisition and how it ought to be brought to it's knees. The system is so corrupt and inbred that I think the Bernie Sanders plan to make it 'free' would be better, because it would cause the whole rotten system to collapse.
here's a link to the book it's a real eye-opener:
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3796082c577568b63ba4fdc944d74d94

The road to the Reich passes through Wiemar.

Professoranon here. I could literally write a book with everything I want to say about this topic but I will just say that Universities are not a monolithic entity, and you can spend decades at a University and not interact with any form of SJWism or mental illness, as long as you stay in the STEM fields. The "harder" the science (the closer to physics), the less mental illness you'll find. Going along the purity scale pic related, once you reach social psychology, things flip towards total retardation. Then you get into sociology, which is SJWism posing as science, and then, worst of all, the humanities (anything with the word studies in it - black studies, womens studies, etc.). History, art, and other humanities departments are hotbeds of absolute retardation from the top to the bottom. Keep in mind 3 things:
1. STEM researchers/professors know the humanities are a joke and don't take any of the non STEM work seriously.
2. STEM grants (and sports) are the biggest source of income for Universities (think dozens of multi-million dollar medical/tech research grants each year) and are really the main focus of the U (even if they spend a few thousand on PR to virtue signal to orcs).
3. Non-STEM fields are already having an identity crisis, since they have now lost any and all standing as the intellectual heavyweights at the U. Your typical sociology professor would get life-shatteringly wrecked by a typical neuroscience professor in any form of debate on human behavior, and that's pretty well understood by both parties.
In short, don't be too put off by this psychotic bullshit. Half of the professors, even the ultralibs, understand this kind of stuff is misguided at best, and just go along with it/don't complain because it's largely effete anyways. This brings me to my final point
4. Anyone going to a university to study one of the humanities isn't a smart or critically-thinking person in the first place. They're easy to brainwash, but they're sheep. Now you have a bunch of limp-wristed blue hairs who hate themselves, but who no one else takes seriously. I'd also be glad to answer any questions people have to the best that I can.

That staue of Lenin has blood painted on its hands and a literal noose hanging from its neck.

In all fairness, see

Is this to be good day?
Going to wake up now before making real responses. Good morning thread!

Oh, that's what that shit was? Makes sense in hindsight. I have a few stories about that if anyone cares.

Yes, I care. OP made me realize what I had gone through as well. Had several experiences at (((Jesuit))) college that fit right into this model of brainwashing. Instead of submitting to the conditioning, I resisted, eventually had a nervous breakdown, and dropped out. Now hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loan debt with no way to pay it back, basically transformed from a normie into a robot ever since leaving and can't do anything. My guess is that college brainwashing is a silent Shoah, it will turn out that gorillions of students had similar experiences.

just saying, that first off you might be a honeypotter, and secondly online coordination is dangerous a lot of the time

the safest way for me is the spoken word
this has been the most successful way to deal with kikes for me so far

I can't agree with your assessment, Prof. I majored in Physics for half of my undergrad career and ran in to a LOT of SJWism, especially feminism. It really depends on the department. The least SJW faculty that I encountered, oddly enough, was the Philosophy department at the (((Jesuit))) school. Second least was the department of Classics. But during my time there, a fight was ongoing to get rid of the Classics curriculum because it was cutting into funding for STEM.
Polite sage for doublepost.

what the hell is this heresy

That's fair. I can really only speak for a few public (but top 25) universities. There are lots of other issues associated with people who would do research at a Jesuit institution but I won't get in to that.

So when I see people carrying the hammer and sickle I can just shoot them in the face and win in court later?

Nigga get your shit together and go succeed at something, you can be both.

Either a weak ass baby or a shill.

Mine wasn't that bad, because it was just a single class. Finding this comic was a huge pain in the ass.

afterwards, we'd break into groups and do some sort of activity

It was random bullshit like that every day, repeated for every subject of interest.

nah dude you have to glue the shit out of the bottom one while BARELY securing the top one, the wind will take care of the rest.

Are you lost?

==ITT: SITE'S RESIDENT KIKES (MODS) SHILLING BEING AN ECONOMICALLY DISENFRANCHISED LAZY BASEMENT DWELLING PIECE OF SHIT

I was done with college around 2013, it was fine. No weird brain washing shit. I worked for years until 2016 until my boss asked me to go back to college to get a better degree, it was hell.

I had a socialist fag of a teacher that was younger than me explaining how society works and how poor and oppressed everything is. Even though the cunt told that his parents paid for his scholarship shit. I made constant pro National Socialism remarks when ever I could just to piss the fucker off to the point he stopped talking about his bullshit all together. Didn't stop me though, fuck him.

I had a teacher that flipped his shit when ever some one made a joke about faggots but didn't gave two shits when a brown kid in my class joked about kikes and did the roman salute (I found out he was fucking redpilled on Hitler after I talked with him a few times about all kinds of shit, he knows about the white genocide and wants to protect whites from it).

I had some ugly lesbian dyke of a cunt in my class that drooled and always complained when the guys in class where just being guys. Turned out the girl was a huge cockslut, what surprise.

I had another teacher that I sometimes talked with in private, she was explaining that teachers now a days sometimes require a paper which proves that they can handle extremist opinions. She explained to me that every extreme opinion was fine if it came from a mudslime or nigger, well of course it was fine as long it wasn't about kikes, I wonder (((why))). But if it was a white kid that had an vocal even none extreme opinion it was automatically bad because muh whites. She said she was disgusted by the whole schooling system, hates her job now and regrets not being a house mom and raising some beautiful kids.

I had some mudslime girl in my class that openly told me she wanted my dick badly because she noticed I was about the only one not giving a fuck about pissing people off with my opinions, she also had a weak spot for European guys that where older than her I fitted that bill perfectly. We hung out a couple of times but I just figured out she too was crazy as fuck.

I had a drunken fuck of a teacher, but he was openly racist towards the niggers and browns. None dared to open their mouths because the dude was jacked and has a history of fucking people up badly. He was a fun guy though.

I had another teacher that wasn't even allowed to teach. Good teacher though.

And I had a trainwreck of a blond old cunt that was either high on medicine all the time or just drunk. Or both.

The whole learning process they had was a fucking mess and no one learned anything really.

So recently I called my boss, told him everything and now I'm gonna work full time for him again because I'm fucking done with this train wreck. And the best part of all, this college is supposed to be the best college in the province.

BUT I FAILED OUT OF SCHOOL AND ALL I DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND MASTURBATE AND I WANT TO REINFORCE THIS LIFESTYLE WITH SOCIAL FEEDBACK FROM MY ECHO-CHAMBER

Project a little bit more moshe.

pretty much proves YOU're a brainless jewish cattle-beast

You're not motivating anyone, you're just projecting. Hang yourself.

Another no-proofs LARPer who forgot his meds. Sad!

OP you really pissed off the kikes

Please tell me you're LARPing

your critique presupposes they're still capable of self-awareness. they probably never were to begin with, and the programming guarantees it

They are a species completely motivated by fear and greed. They fear the truth, as it shows thm for what they are.

Technically? Probably a yes. Practically? Only after they have been found guilty of communism by a judge. We should really try to push some minor cases on this as a trial though, or get the BAMN cunt taken don under the act. That would set precedent for the DOTR.

The kike in academia only exists to push their narrative. I see you found that out.
THIS!
By utterly and openly refusing the enemy narrative, you defeat them completely! The kike only holds sway where his chutzpah is accepted! GIVE THEM NO GROUND!

This doesn't work. If you try taking a NatSoc stance or anything even remotely far right in College, you're fucked over and removed.
Want to know my advice? Play dumb(er). I guess a good example is Sam Hyde. In some of his live skits, he only just acts like an even bigger retard than the retards around him. College is beyond saving, which is why I suggest doing this not only to discredit the institution and the liberal faggots, but also because fighting back in any normal sense would only end in you getting suspended/expelled/prosecuted.

This is the only case where being accelerationist is the best choice.

Have you tried? user above did so.

No, I haven't tried, but I've heard many horror stories of people getting kicked out of college for doing exactly that. I am in an empirical field, and as such need a degree. No way am I about to lose that opportunity just so because I couldn't hold back and hide my power level.

Allow me to offer a hypothesis: Harder fields could be defined as 'harder' because there is a definite right or wrong answer to its subject. Mathematics literally can say with 100% certainty if you're right or wrong, while art majors have been taught that 'beauty is subjective' and this cannot ever be right or wrong. The more subjective a field allows itself to be, the more shitters, posers, and general incompetents it will attract because they can 'fake it' longer and obtain prestige better than if they show themselves utterly incompetent in an objective, right/wrong field. Philosophy at its lower levels attracts this kind of bullshitter mentality all the time because saying cursory bullshit about Kant elevates one into being 'an intellectual' before others without revealing that you're just a parrot mimicking others' words. It works until you hit actual philosophers towards the end that can show who is thinking independently and thinking logically and who isn't that you see the bullshitters dropping out - at least in good programs that still practice that. And those fields which allow such shitters to stay in by not confronting how wrong they are are ones infested by the overwhelmingly-incompetent gilded 'intellects' of SJW's and Marxists, because they simply cannot stand being shown to be the competent fuckwits they are if they can be considered sages in another non-objective (i.e. bullshit) field.

If that hypothesis proves acceptable, then it means two major things: First, the way to root out cultural Marxism from University is to remove the idea of fundamental subjectivity and reintroduce objective standards of excellence and failure. This will immediately remove the fodder that become SJW's because they will no longer be able to bullshit themselves or others. Second, it would mean that it is of vital importance to attack these infested areas and not rely on the 'purity' of any STEM field for protection. Even mathematics is being eroded by concepts in Common Core that work on the idea of removing the objective right/wrong answer with a subjective mentality necessary for Marxist subversion. So you shouldn't feel safe in STEM, adding onto the fact that Universities and other (((organizations))) are actively trying to push less-than-qualified minds specifically into STEM out of the ever-constant wail for 'diversity'.

If anything, STEM professors like yourself should find the competent ones in fields like sociology and rally together to reject and eject the Marxists and incompetents. A Holla Forumsack YouTube user Aydin Paladin is a non-corrupted sociologist for instance. If you don't you'll watch areas you believed uncorruptable turn into SJW cesspools gradually and irresistibly. If it all becomes a cesspool, even the potentially good students will be sucked in, especially when those professors in those fields leverage their numbers and sway over the administration to force everyone to do their 'diversity trainings'. Deny them their morons so your future students won't become their next morons in turn.

I've been in this thread for weeks too. The power of stickies.

I've met Holla Forumsacks in real life through speaking up on campus in a visible manner. Not active recruiting, but signalling for sure. Not full power-level signalling of course, but you can definitely recognize a Holla Forums user based on how and what they speak on and it is generally worthwhile to interact with them. My luck has it that I now know of two lurkers and a digger in real life. Very useful.

That is fucking heresy among scientists. Far Side is enshrined in every lab I have ever been in.

Not exactly. If you follow the rules, don't show your full power level in non-productive venues (it's called tact, friends), and do public things without backing down, if/when they come after you you'll have a fucking hammer of legal precedent to slam them with if they try to actually remove or censor you. Do it right and people will like you even if they initially hate your ideas. Just have to be smart, willing to accept consequences, and cautious where it is due. I'm doing it, bit by bit.

The whole of my student government would find many of my positions abhorrent in a knee-jerk fashion, but most of them begged me to come back for another year of it. Plus at the beginning there was a sizable SJW cohort there, and they tried to petition against me and had me talk to the Dean of Students even because I made a Trump joke right after the election, but in the end they couldn't touch me and in fact left the senate shortly thereafter. There was even a time where a group of senators tried to censor me, and that actually brought way more people onto my side than before. Your opponents will break themselves on you if you are steadfast and go about it in a positive manner. Fear is the most potent and pernicious censor of all if you let it be.

I took a sociology class in late 2012 because I figured it was going to be easy credits, it was because I did exactly that. the class was a train wreck of awful people with awful coursework, prof was a self hating feminist blond woman that kissed the ass of any nigger in the room, muh 1/32 native blood girl that I'm pretty sure was a dyke, and other such scum.
watching the interaction between this awful professor and the students/sheboon(s) was much more interesting than anything the classwork had to offer. like being told I was a feminist, learning that cummiunism is great, and that inner cities are great places to live.

fun fact though, the course book had a page on waifus and dakimakuras. awful scan related.

ABSOLUTELY REMINDS ME OF THIS ARTICLE
PANIC

theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=31

Hey anons, look into Marxist escort agencies.

What do I search to find pictures of classic white families like in those pictures?

STEM is a meme if you want a job. Still good to learn though but don't expect guaranteed employment or anything. Nobody I know who just graduated this year has a job, we're all engineers. One guy started applying to fast food joints. Others gave up on job searching and are studying for extra accreditations to help them stand out from the thousands of recent graduates competing for the dozens of entry level engineering jobs.

What prompted this spergathon user?

Fact is, all of the fields other than hard science, engineering, and things that require expensive lab equipment, are a complete scam. Every artisr, philosopher, and ect has become great by merit of their own sufferings and dedication… not by attempting to buy another's skills. Pic related as evidence, nobody taught me, I just grabbed the tools and materials and went to work. Work in progress though… many swastikas to go.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY
Fucking hell, I got through 1/3rd of the video and I had to close it. You get one life on this earth and this degenerate chooses, willingly, to give up everything and be a fuck slave for another degenerate. For god sakes he changed his name and is legally owned by another human being; he's thrown away his life for a goddamn fetish. I just don't understand, how can someone let their shit desires and sexual fetishes fuck their life up this badly?

DOTR WHEN?

That fb4f46 guy is a shill using the "pretending to be retarded" act. I dealt with one in a Spicer thread. Report and move on. He would waste your time all day given the chance.

Was about to post exactly this, I guess it was obvious to everyone else too though.

That presupposes that an individual views a group as a gathering of individuals and not an entirely separate type of entity. If such an interaction was one on one and not group v one you might be correct but the presence of a large number of people shifts your perspective. As a tribal animal, a confluence of 60 other people might as well be the entire species as far as your subconscious is concerned.

While I agree that as it stands today Universities are not offering a terrible amount of value for their cost in many area, I have to disagree on your point that all other fields than hard sciences are worthless scams. Holla Forums for instance is continuously and endlessly encouraging people to educate themselves in history, logic, politics, philosophy, and so-called soft skills (persuasion, debate, research, etc). These are vitally important for the human vitality of any civilization and could, in a healthy academic environment which some madmen can argue Holla Forums itself is one such environment, provide the means by which Universities may cultivate great individuals.

But this comes with a very important caveat: You cannot go to University simply for soft skills or humanities. They must be accessory to some hard skill or practical knowledge like STEM, business, engineering, and so on. Getting a degree in 'Communications' means nothing by itself without practical applications. Combined together, the potential applications of business and political science could have emergent properties unavailable to those with just experience in one. Those hard skills are like food for the body, while humanities are food for the soul. You will starve as a human being if you are deficient in either one.

You can get an education without University for sure, as you have and many here have, but a healthy academia can focus far more time and effort than most people can onto specialized types of learning, especially in topics less accessible in isolation (like philosophy) or without assets.

Knowing and working with a University administration myself, I can attest that they are often moronic enough to believe things exactly as you described it. Especially if they actually buy into the whole SJW mindset, which many of them do.

Why was a 2 month old thread stickied?

If you go to a university for ANY of the above, you are fool, especially in this day and age where all the information of the world is freely available at our fingertips, thanks to the internet. Goinf to a university to learn the above will only fill you with the opinions and narratives of others, at a time in your life that should be spent out in the world, building the foundations of the man you are to become.

It's not just at the University level. Check out the Catlin Gabel School in Portland Oregon. It's a K-12 school where all the richest kids go and it's basically a cult organized around instilling globalist progressive ideology in the students. For a while there was even a serious problem with suicide at the school because it seriously fucks up a lot of the kids.

They were way ahead of the curve on the stuff you're talking about and have been using it all for decades. They use "peer review" (removal of trust in your own judgement), lack of objective grading standards (instilling the idea that there is no objective truth, also allowing for blatant favoritism, always based on how dutifully students parrot the prescribed ideology, and whether the students are female, from a racial minority group, etc.), "diversity conferences" (get yelled at by black kids day), and a social structure enforced by the teachers designed to elevate the weakest, most socially fucked up, meekest, most pathetic sap students who would have been bullied out of existence at any other school, and perpetually psychologically torment and beat down students with strong genetics, normal hormone levels, a strong sense of identity, a strong personal will, etc.

This is just one school but I'm sure there are analogs all over the country. They operate as feeder schools for the IV league and prestigious liberal arts colleges. How did those Yale students get so psychologically fucked up they were literally screaming and crying over the suggestion that Halloween costumes shouldn't be taken too seriously? They've been programmed since they were little kids at schools like this.

A woman named Emily Jones was instrumental in the culture there for a while. She now works at a place called the Putney School that looks like the same kind of cult. This is just one school I happen to know about but I'm sure there are loads of them all over the country and this is where the brainwashing gets started. Also, as we've seen many times, a lot of the more prominent SJW's always turn out to be from rich families. What's going on there? They were brought up at schools like this where they were purpose built to become "leaders" of "social change", etc.. That would be my guess.

…give me more of their names
i promise nothing bad will happen to them

Anyone who goes to a university merely for information is a fool. All of the information that you could acquire as a major in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, etc., is already freely available on the Internet. Before the Internet, it was freely available at any halfway decent library.
Education is not just about informing the student or augmenting his natural cleverness, it's about endowing him with noble aspirations, high standards, good taste, good habits, and so on. The problem is that most professors of the "so-called soft skills" nowadays actively try to do the opposite of that.

I again must disagree. These are not qualities that can be taught like trades. Some semblance can be beaten in as habits, but these characteristics must be INSPIRED! Either through hardship or admiration, but never through lectures. Adolf Hitler did not become a great writer or speaker, or a dedicated leader through the lectures of old men in dusty halls. He achirved greatness through steadfast dedication to his people and determination in the face of hardship on the streets of Vienna!

I've heard about 4chan for many years before getting on it. Hate to say it but I started right before the election, guess I'm a summerfag? I never needed it though, I was well aware of the semite problem at a very early age, very early. Like 8 years old. This was due to being over medicated and institutionalized by jew doctors from age 5 to 18. Kikes really are scumbags and they need to die. Already have three lifetime bans from 4chan ;) gona have to use a vpn.

Most VPNs are banned there as well. A few still work.

Suggestions?

I suppose it tickled a mod's fancy suddenly. I'm just pleased people are talking about this stuff some more.

The Universities today are pumping out 'teachers' that are cultists themselves. I knew an alright guy for years who within two years of learning pedagogy at University for pre-schoolers he is now a frothing SJW and pussy-whipped husband. That's another reason to root this shit out of the Universities - k-12 teachers need degrees to teach, and where they get them are corrupt as hell and will /are corrupting the children too.

What the latter user is saying about education having more purposes than simply information-transfer is part of my point that Universities are useful institutions when they are not fucked up with Marxist ideologues and people who frankly shouldn't be there intellectually or otherwise. Right now they are literally becoming adult daycare and entertainment facilities rather than monastic places of learning and betterment. If you can get real-life experience doing the things you are learning about you will be far, far better off for it I agree - books and words can only take you so far whether they are from a lecturer or a library. You'll like pic related. But not everyone is going to excel at being a mason or a soldier or a politician. Some require guidance from professionals to learn their trades where failures are difficult to tolerate, such a medicine or engineering.

Not to mention the other side of Universities is allowing some people adept at it to spend their lives in study and contemplation to discover and produce works that are basically R&D for their society. You could be a laborer and educate yourself in the library, but the institution of academia allows the creation of the Professor whose job it is to devote far more time to the pursuit of esoteric or specific knowledge than average people occupying themselves with average pursuits generally don't have time for.

Go with one of the smaller companies you can pay for with BTC. I'm not going to post exactly what I use here, because I don't want anyone passing their information on to their mods.

I got permabanned from 4chan for posting this image. The reason was "child pornography". They truly are kikes.

second picture, once you've seen one neanderthal, you've seen them all.

Search "1940's advertisements families" "1950's advertisements families "Classic americana families" There's lots of them/

What kind of retard would paint Bismarck fighting the CSA?

Then you have missed the point of education.
That is the point.

Today's teachers are very, very far from the archetype of the educator. A good father teaches his son, not only how to make a living, but how to live. A teacher should be a father figure to his students – that's how it used to be, and that's how it has to become again. The point of education is not to impart a trade, a skill, or information; it is to equip a freeborn man with what is necessary to contemplate and communicate the great mysteries of the universe and realize his purpose in it. This idea is the origin of the term artes liberales: it refers to those arts proper to those who were at liberty to pursue what is intrinsically valuable. It had nothing to do with liberalism or laxity.

The perversion of the liberal arts into a brainwashing program is supposed to be Cultural Marxism's great death blow. By corrupting what was best in European men, they dragged us down to something worse than beasts.

It's from an advertisement for Victoria II. Wish that game wasn't so pozzed, it had potential. Fucking Sweden. I assume their universities are just as bad or worse than the USA, given the direction their productions have gone.

because its a few weeks until school starts, the mods are literally kikes, and they want to sabotage this community

ITT: SITE'S RESIDENT KIKES (MODS) SHILLING BEING AN ECONOMICALLY DISENFRANCHISED LAZY BASEMENT DWELLING PIECE OF SHIT

IF YOU THINK THE THREAD SHOULD DIE THEN AT LEAST SAGE YOU REDDIT-ADDICTED ATTENTION STARVED SNOWFLAKE LOOK LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT IS DONE

sorry your thread is dead you fucking kikes

Sadly, no. I got lured in by the free food.
The food was pretty good

< oy vey, don't be aware of (((brainwashing))), how are we supposed to (((educate))) you if you know our (((tricks)))?
Found the kike. Typical tricks Schlomo.

The more subtle types of brainwashing fail amazingly if the targets are made aware of the manipulation.

bash the kikes

Keep in mind the area this is in, and remember that the Berkeley cops were coordinating with fucking BAMN of all groups. Yvette Felarca getting shit on was just her being the fall character, they're pozzed all the way to the top.
Any place that behaves like that kind of ideological nexus is going to have the police force in their pockets, that's almost certain.

bump

BASH THE KIKES!
Pole war now.

Precisely. In fact, they usually outright backfire once the subject is aware, as they pay close attention to the tactics, which then fill them with rage.

And this is why I redpill. After I point out what a certain scumbag did, or how he distracted you in order to steal from you, you'll never let it happen again, constantly on watch for it.

I still don't really understand. Is this tactic designed specifically for colleges that don't have 24/7 cameras by their public boards? Mine coincidentally put them up after I took repeatedly replaced feminist propaganda with my own.

Nope, it's about more eyes on that board, and more people looking at it, requiring stealthier methods.

No.

Maoists used this against their perceived enemies, not against their own.

Why even use that board? Wouldn't it be better to post these things where the social outcasts gather?

BASH THE KIKES!

Can someone post this?

seriously, why aren't we doxxing mods and burning them alive in the street

Are you listening to music? Deep in thought about steel beams and shower rooms? I stand around and pace thinking about random shit and don't even try to contain my power level doing it. i'm one of those faggots that will eventually remind myself of something funny and randomly grin or stifle a laugh

will you be my study partner user

Bumping in hopes that someone wil actually post this.

One must venture to Holla Forums and start up a stories thread to procure that one. They were playing Tribes, and oldfags will remember probably have the tale in memetic form. Shazbot.

We are all study partners here, user.

im enrolled in a new zealand uni now
one of my key lecturers straight up told us he was an old school commie on the first day, i am taking a philosophy paper and hoooly shit do they try and shove leftist bullshit at us, it bleeds into sciences and engineering too, the lecturers talked about privilege.

however i dont think that the strong yet secretive backlash is being talked about, i already know about three or four Holla Forumsacks and a great many sympathizers, not necessarily full on 14 88rs but definitely "alt right" as hillary would call them

There's this

We need to bring that shit back.

That is a pretty wild accusation.

Dartmouth College was where the BASIC language was created. Sad to see it's gone to shit.

Depends. The US intelligence community is basically a transplant from Britain (Bletchley Park etc.), and the recruitment of spooks from the posh university set harkens back to the good old days of the Great Game.

There is more to add to this, though I am lazy and won't post sources.

First, pic related, control of the media enforces leftist ideas because it makes them seem pervasive to those who are unwilling to dig just beneath the surface.

Second, there is the hormonal feminization of men. Historically, all the revolutions have been led by men. Men are radicals and free-thinkers. Women tend to be more docile and go with the flow. The powers of our time don't want revolutionary citizens, they want cattle they can farm, so try to make men weaker. And they are succeeding, testosterone levels are at an all-time low in the West, something around half of what they should be. The way this happens is simple: birth control. Overload the free love sluts with estrogen, then they piss it into the water supply and it can't be filtered out.

Okay okay, everyone knows that the fish are turning gay, but here's something most people don't know: birth control has another side effect: it makes you dumber. It simulates pregnancy, during which time a woman's grey matter area shrinks.

arstechnica.com/science/2016/12/pregnancy-brain-means-reductions-in-grey-matter-for-new-mothers/

The other thing is antidepressants. Anti-depressants cause frontal lobe damage. Essentially, the neurons are all over-stimulated and eventually burn out, permanently. A person with this type of damage is indistinguishable from a normal person, they aren't "hurr durr" retarded, but they are inherently illogical, have difficulty recalling things correctly (vulnerable to suggestion), and more-or-less incapable of feeling emotions other than anger or fear. That's maybe why those SJWs are so easily triggered and always seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Take braindead zombies and suggest that they're oppressed, then let them loose on civilization. Instant Marxist/Feminist/Anti-Racist.

So how many people in the west are on birth control or antidepressants? Fucking a hell of a lot.

So the final interesting thing, although this hasn't been studied much yet, is electromagnetism can inhibit the parts of the brain responsible for threat detection. This has been found to make people more accepting of immigrants and less religious. How many people have cellphones?

Oh, and one very last thing, they found that people loaded up on Oxytocin are more welcoming to immigrants. Expect to find that in the water supply too, if it isn't already.

Aw hell, just because I don't want to come across as a conspiracy theorist, I'll post some sources, just grabbed off of google, lost the original sources a while ago.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4197460/Could-antidepressants-damage-brain.html

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

thesun.co.uk/tech/4246768/western-people-become-kinder-to-migrants-when-fed-the-human-love-hormone-oxytocin-and-exposed-to-peer-pressure-german-scientists-say/

bump for anti-retardation

Isn't that what parents are for? And if parents fail at that job in the first 18 years of life, how the hell is a professor supposed to do that in a couple hours per week for a semester or two? At best you can select for those preexisting traits, but even places ostensibly designed to do that (religious institutions, miliary academies, etc.) regularly fail at that job.

Why do you think that extended families were broken, and women coerced into the work force? There's no fucking family there for most kids. They're raised by the state and television.

CIAnigger term created to discredit anyone who questioned the narrative.
I'd expect that the majority of lefties are on these, as well as prescription amphetamines.

The same one that promotes ingroup preference? I think they must have been testing that on the aforementioned retarded zombies. Oxytocin, if flooded into the water supply, would end up fucking over so many of (((their))) other efforts it'd be hilarious. I hope they try that.

Colleges are practically indoctrination centers.

last archive from me
archive.is/R5sUl

bu7mp

you mean literally right?

Pump.

spoken like a true progressive. you practically just said the point of education is indoctrination. it is not the job of the teacher to determine what "good standards", and "good taste", etc. are.

Kek, this shit is more widespread than you think.
Literally just now I was walking on my university's halls and I saw one of those "struggle sessions" taking place, where one poor chap was getting abused by his fellows exactly as OP described. The teacher apparently invited people from other classes, as the classroom was strangely crowded and he was actively mocking the boy as I walked by.
If I ever go through this, I definitely will just lie, putting up the most PC-friendly garbage to show.
and then procede to show my power level on the scientific articles