RIP Slush Funds

I am surprised there isn't a thread up on this.

Sessions just killed Obama's method for funding left wing groups.
archive.fo/Twv70

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Waanp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hard to imagine a way to defend this shit but I'm sure we'll hear all about it tomorrow.
At least that's some tidbit of good news for the day, and now I may sleep.

King Nigger was just trying to get young people involved in politics goy! :^)

Good shit

Heh
archive.fo/Waanp

They all need to die, immediately.

This is definitely a good thing, this was being milked pretty hard.

lmfao and they tried to say he was going to resign

something something look at this kid that died something something look a woman was beaten something something gay kid killed himself something something something

The left also viewed the EPA in a similar way - leftist environmentalist groups would sue the EPA over something, and the EPA would "settle" with them. We should eliminate the EPA and prosecute everyone in it who planned those settlements with Hatch Act violations.

The left also apparently sees civil class action lawsuits as a way to fund leftist activists. To fix this, we need both states and feds to fix civil code so it prohibits too much of civil class action awards going to legal "expenses" (=very high salary employment programs).

Finally, we should also defund the universities.

That'll end leftist slush funds.

never even heard of it, what a shitty practice

You kikes identify yourselves way too fucking easily.

How do people like you find this site?

They go where David Brock tells them to go.

there is a link on smoloko.com, at first I thought it was clickbait and here you are

they're funny schlomo the homo

Fuck you and your shit meme, cunt.

like this one?

who is david brock?

Can we rerail the thread?

Okay, I like your anti-Semitic attitude and all, but be honest you aren't from around here are you? You should consider lurking more before posting.

Kikes make poo jokes, user. You need to lurk more. He is a kike.

It's a shame they'll probably get no prosecutions or even condemnation for such an unbelievably scummy practice carried right out in the open, but at least it's gone.

I get a feeling that they'll pretend this never happened, and that if someone from the Trump administration calls it out publicly, they'll downplay by saying they were "non-partisan" groups.

Is there anything that kikes can't kike up?

It's_afraid.jpeg

Hang them all from the highest tree

wtf even is that site

Should've kept the fund and funneled money to the NRA and Patriot Militias patrolling the border. Just to rustle jewish jimmies that their Bank -> Government Tax Dodge -> Leftist Funding scheme got turned into a bad goy supplier.

Are you fucking serious with this shit nigger?

Fuck off kike.

What does this mean for AntiFa? We know they aren't grassroots.

Not much. They aren't exactly expensive to bankroll.

bamn, occupy, moveon.org, and taking money away from dangerous people like eric mann.

Maybe they should just stop being black/gay/women or at least stay inside where they belong? Like have faggots considered they don't have to be gay?

You mean they can't make a profit fucking someone else twice over?

Good times.

A better question is, what corporations were charged and prosecuted, and who did they send their money too?

Fuck these millennial cucks if they think they can steal the 80's from us.

Remind me again, why do we tolerate kikes breathing the same air as us?

Today could not get any fucking better.

This deserves a bump.
This is how the left has been funneling money into La Raza, blocking the pipeline, SPLC. Shit pretty much all of the anti-white organizations were sucking on this slush.