Whites told to leave campus because they voted Trump,Proffessor says no,gets lynched

Also Homework is racist
Students demand firing of Evergreen State professor. Police chief urges him to stay off campus for his safety. Supporters say he’s the one upholding principles of equity.
By
Scott Jaschik
May 30, 2017
n the heated debates of campus politics these days, it is not unusual for some groups (on or off campus) to demand the firing of a faculty member. But the rancor at Evergreen State College over the last week stands out. There, a professor whom some students want fired was told by the campus police chief that, out of concern for his safety, he should stay off campus for a few days. He did, teaching a class nearby in Olympia, Wash., and is not sure when he can return to campus.
The professor's critics say he's racist, and groups of students have been holding demonstrations – sometimes turning into marches across campus and impromptu searches for the professor. They have been chanting that racist professors must be fired. Bret Weinstein (right), a biology professor, is the main target and is the faculty member who moved his class off campus. "Fire Bret" graffiti is visible on campus. But students are also demanding the dismissals of one or more police officers, that the campus police sell off all of its weapons and various other policy changes.
The debate over Weinstein has become particularly intense. He and his supporters say that he's not a racist and is standing up for principles of equity. The president of Evergreen State, George Bridges, says Weinstein's job is not in danger. But Weinstein says Bridges has not taken the kind of public stand that is required when a professor's right to speak out is under attack. Weinstein's student critics, meanwhile, say his public defense is shifting attention away from their grievances.
Why is Weinstein so controversial?
He has spoken out on two campus issues, in both cases taking positions he maintains were opposing racism.
‘Day of Absence’
One involved a campus tradition called Day of Absence, which is based on a 1965 play by that name by Douglas Turner Ward. The play is about an imaginary Southern town in which all the black people disappear one day. The idea behind the play is that societies with deeply racist ideas in fact depend on the very people they subjugate. The play is in some sense the inspiration for events like this year's national Day Without Immigrants.
For many years at Evergreen, minority students and faculty members have observed a Day of Absence in which they meet off campus to discuss campus issues and how to make the college more supportive of all students. Later a Day of Presence reunites various campus groups. Weinstein said he's been aware of the tradition for some time, and never objected to it. But this year, organizers said that on the Day of Absence, they wanted white people to stay off campus. Weinstein opposed this shift, and he posted a message on a campus email list in which he objected to the proposal to ask white people to stay off campus.
"There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space in order to highlight their vital and underappreciated roles (the theme of the Douglas Turner Ward play Day of Absence, as well as the recent Women's Day walkout), and a group encouraging another group to go away," Weinstein wrote. "The first is a forceful call to consciousness, which is, of course, crippling to the logic of oppression. The second is a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself."
Weinstein went on to say he would be on campus on the Day of Absence and would encourage a similar stance by white people being asked to stay away. People should "put phenotype aside," he said. "On a college campus, one's right to speak – or to be – must never be based on skin color."
insidehighered.com/news/2017/05/30/escalating-debate-race-evergreen-state-students-demand-firing-professor

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/introducing-the-new-nus-president-who-wouldnt-condemn-isis/
order-order.com/2016/02/18/anti-racism-campaigner-dubbed-racist-by-nus/
archive.is/1SD0n
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXl9ExcbTlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprised! The professor that started the shit at evergreen college a black tranny

DOTR when? How unfortunate that in our time, the most knowledgeable and healthy of mind pray for the total collapse of society so that we can purge the body of this infestation.

That is what they get if the college let them in. I suggest to make the fees higher and refuse the student loans.

Is it the Jews losing control of the nigs or the left at whole?

You know what Holla Forums, I'm going to tell you something that is going to hurt.

Seeing shit like this gets more painful the older you get. I'm 38 now, and I see things like this, and I shake my head.

It wasn't like this when I went to college. I mean, we had our retarded lefties and the like, but their tard wrangler professors mostly kept them the fuck away from us STEM types as they knew better.

But now? Damn, I feel bad for you younger folks as these clowns are running the damn schools. Whereas I could eat thai food and bullshit with friends about a robotics project on campus, your getting shrieked at and assaulted by these things of indeterminate gender and substandard hygiene.

Just know that there are a lot of older folks who see this shit and understand you. Not everyone is a cucked sheep.

Evergreen is well-known as a hotbed of subversive activity. Now the golems are eating their masters.

I have no idea what point she's trying to get across. All I hear is swear words and muh racism. Why exactly is she muh racism-ing for though?

Don't worry user. Even in the worst of worse, if the Jew rules for a 10 years, 100 years, or 1000 years, all reigns have an end. Let us only hope some sect of us survives through all this (and not just the mutts they make by mixing whites with subhumans in an attempt to create the perfect 90 IQ consumerist/slave-labor group).
As for that play, my god, I would love to see that. Oh woe is me, a day without blacks. SHIT, no rapes, murders, etc. today? WTF? DAMN, I sure miss those black people. (This assumes no rapefugees in the town initially).

No. The jews have always had contingency plans for everything. Even when it all appears to be falling apart, it falls apart by design. If you design it you can control it. It's how they've managed to escape and continue on for thousands of years having no nation of their own as a diaspora.

They knew they'd lose control of the coloreds, but by attaching themselves as "white" they drew us into conflict vicariously. When the mobs begin to attack whites on a wide scale they'll play the, "I'm Jewish" card and say they've been at war with the European devils since Egypt when they were fellow slaves with their negro brethren.

Nothing happening, and I mean NOTHING you see, including our rise is by "accident. It was designed. To beat him you must understand that.

what a CUCK! lmao

Nothing fills me with more sorrow that watching a white cuck talking. Christ, when did it all go wrong? I am 23 years old but I remember the short time window when professors went form being cucks to actually combining balls with knowledge. Now we are back to cuckery.

are CCW holders allowed to carry on campus?

Fucking ridiculous. Spoiled nigger brats.

nope
campuses are school shooter friendly zones

So school is fucked forever huh?

Yep, no mental illness here. No, sir. Whatta fuckin' mutant, christ.

Hello brother.

Still namefagging from Holla Forums, I see?

I stole something from the zelda merchant & now my name is stuck this way.

As disturbing as this behavior is, it actually gives me some hope. It's a nice reminder that shitskins will inevitably destroy the Left. It's only a matter of time. The only question left is whether or not enough whites will get redpilled about (((who))) started all of this so we can remove the cancer when the collapse happens.

That's why you must at all times remind people that kikes aren't white

Just clear the name field or wipe your cookies

CONCEALED Carry Weapon

If "allowed" factors into it, you're not doing it right.

Because they fundamentally aren't like us. They don't think like we do - like humans do. They are just rage, emotions, and primal instinct wrapped in the most thin veneer of domestication. They feel an emotion and don't understand why they feel that way. And most times, those emotions come through with these primitive and base displays

Usually I wouldn't care, only because there's some sort of resistance to this stuff by professors to balance out the complicity, or maybe because universities bring this cancer on themselves and it should be of little surprise. Holy shit though, that's just fucking sad.

I support these golem in their efforts to remove whites from university. Ideally university would be nothing but niggers. Too many whites go to these institutions and come out of them brainwashed.

Education can't be fixed or taken over. It has to be burned to the ground and we have to build something new to replace it.

They wont destroy the left. They'll definitely destroy the white left though. Only the truly and irredeemably brainwashed white people will still be taking this shit seriously in five or ten years at the rate we're going. But even then, most of these former white leftist will just want to go back to what the left was thirty years ago.

God. My brother is a professor at a very liberal university. I hope he doesn't have to suffer this humiliation one day, because I know for a fucking fact he'd cuck the fuck out.

If you play into the dumb SJW game you'll get fucked up the butthole. If I was teaching the class, I would ignore the SJW shit and keep giving my lecture through a mic on high volume.

Never compromise, nigga. If you give SJWs an inch, they take a foot. Better yet, just give one of the finer nigga bitches in the group the dick and that'll calm the b bitch down. Then she'll tell her friends to not fuck with you.

Then shoot some jizz on the black bitch's face and say: "Semen is white for a reason." The black SJW bitch will fight back, because niggers do that, and then you choke and slap the bitch and say:

"I know how to break a bitch."

Slap her some more and say:

"You're jealous my white ancestors fucked your slave mammy. You're a fuckin' field nigger and I'm gonna fuck you hard like a massa' is s'posed to."

She'll get it and get turned on because you don't give up your power and she'll do a sexual roleplay as a nigger field slave getting fucked by her white massa'. Black bitches actually get turned on doing this type of massa-slave sex roleplay. You can choke them, whip them, they love it. Just make sure to pull out and jizz in her ass or in her mouth and say:

"You like dat mammy? Now you gon' be my personal house nigga. You wanna be a house nigga, right you field nigga."

Then tell her to nod yes with your white dick in her mouth and to say "Yes massa'."

"I didn't hear what u sayin' mammy, you wanna be mah house nigga'?"

"Yes, yes massa'."

I fucking swear black women I've fucked get so turned on when you go over the line and do the massa'-field slave roleplay, where she has to take your cum to earn her position as a house nigga.

This shit is real, tbh fam. Lay some pipe in a black bitch and she'll be loyal. Just don't make any kids and keep reminding her you "know how to break a bitch."

For some reason, black bitches will do these slave roleplays and be loyal as fuck to you. You basically have to "break" them into being your fuck slave. Black women are loyal to white men.

If what you say about your brother is true, then I hope he does suffer the consequences of his decisions.

Eh. He teaches chemistry, niggers can't into that sort of thing.

This entire post is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking the time to write it out but somehow failing to notice it's embarrassing nature and yet posting it.

you

don't

need

to

space

out

your

posts,

every

single

sentence.

He obviously had his dick in his hand when he wrote that. Report him.

Saved pasta without all the faggot spacing.

The day after the shooting those niggers parents will be on JewTV describing out innocent and sweet they were.

This is true, their males enter by way of the athletics program (which is very lenient), and the females by way of the Humanities. Many wild sheboons graze the fields of African history classes with wanton brazeness, no wonder their males are so reluctant to procreate with them.

t. user behind enemy lines

Deserves all and anything he gets.

I cannot even begin to elaborate to you my disgust with this phenomenon of College sports obsession with the normalfags.

Thankfully groids haven't infiltrated the History department at my uni. It's allowed us to retain a level of rigor in the program (nogs can't into reading 250+ pages a week)

I had the reverse of that as a flight attendant the other day; some nigger bitch with her tits smashed against her chest wearing Dockers…this shit is officially out of hand.

Depends on the campus but generally no. Afaik the only campus you can carry on is Texas A&M

Yeah, nah. Ur a cunt.

As a southerner, the obsession with college football completely baffles me. Even when I was a wee lad, I felt queasy watching hordes of white men worshiping young nigger males in tights. It just felt so fucking alien and weird, I actually had more in common with some of the libcucks who (ironically) pointed out how bizarre it was to wear another man's name on your back.

PedoState (and their rabid fans) cured me of any fondness for college sports, which was after I had already bailed on the NiggerFelonLeague

That's good enough. It'll be a straight up race war at that point and it'll force white people to start behaving like a tribe again

Agreed, and the males always end up with preppy white chicks while the sheboons end up with fat white chicks who are also left out of the sex-fest.

Modern historiography is dismal no matter the university, not sure how any History professor can endure given the requirements for up-to-date secondary sources, which are almost entirely left-wing tilting publications. Conservative secondary sources for historiographical discussions are extremely difficult to find. Forgive me for having a hard time believing that any History professor isn't left-wing, it's all I've ever met.

It wouldn't be a war, niggers couldn't even domesticate zebras let alone into iron-smithing, cavalry, siege-weaponry, or modern technology in general. They would die off laughably fast, spics, sand negroids, and gooks (respectively) are the true threat to world domination. Slavs come last.

Holla Forums IS RIGHT AGAIN
College has reached the point where even the Jews are beginning to realize the mistakes they've made with Affirmative Action. Jews want the whites back because they know whites make far, far better Communists than niggers ever will. Too late! Too late. The golem turns on its master once again.

The Left will continue to exist with shitskins, because destruction is the Left. Removing niggers and Jews is how you truly destroy the Left.

If you want to crash the business that is higher education, sure. I mean, that's about to happen within the next 5-10 years anyway.

2:40 was all I could stand of the she boon flapping her nigger lips.
Wish I was a bystander and could shout out.
Vulgarity is the facade of ignorance.

user I am older and maybe I shake my head more but probably about the same rate. The good part is I have nothing to do with anything on any college campus but I do feel sorry for you poor young bastards suffering through it. It was only just barely beginning when I went to school

How much worse will evergreen college get?

Just do it anyway you pussy.

Last I heard they were barricaded in the cuck dean's office demanding gibs

the baby boomers are losing control.

It depends on the area of concentration. Professors can avoid being left-wing if they specialize in something like Medieval history. One of my profs is Irish-born, Oxford-educated, fluent in Latin French and Greek and no critical theory/white privilege/intersectionality/gender identity crap involved. All classes are structured like graduate seminars with no more than 12 people and the reading and writing demands are insane, but everyone LOVES him. Class is all white. My internship advisor is an american history guy (civil war era mostly) who manages to stay surprisingly neutral.

That being said, history is overwhelmingly a left-wing field. The current wave of white privilege-focused scholarship (which has obviously had huge effects on our society) actually began in the 1990's, the turning point was a book called "American Apartheid" by Denton&Massey which came out in '93. Since then mountains of white guilt-inducing scholarship has come out, and I'd encourage anons to actually read it to develop arguments for refutation. Contrary to what a lot of Holla Forumsacks believe, the real scholarship, the shit that affects government decisions and lobby groups and NGO's, is very well-researched, very well-argued, and uses very sophisticated rhetoric to make it's claims.

Where did I heard Before?

tbh I was in college about 5 years ago and other than a explicit faggot student union leader I didn't see much activist / marxist shit like this either. The dorms were filled with peak degeneracy and coal-burning though, but that's been going on for ages. I still recommend to young men to just go to a trade school now.

This most likely happens to White professors all the time and we never hear about it. Only reason why media is reporting something like this is because it happened to a Jew. That's the only time the media ever reports this when leftists accidentally turn on their Jewish masters then it ok to criticize them.

American Universities 2020

That sounds frustrating as hell, most of my family is pretty based, though a few of them died on me this past year. I have one distant group of Seattle ultra-cucks that we all just shunned and stopped inviting to even funerals.

No they are not. This was all part of their plan. They just want Blacks to attack Whites and not them. However Jews are too stupid to realize Blacks consider them White.

More like college sports in America now.

It never ends does it anons? These uppity mother fuckers are bat shit insane. It amazes me that the national guard is not called out every time they pop back up with their shit.

Then tell me of any good right-wing scholars (contemporary I mean) that aren't Victor David Hanson or Niall Ferguson. It's like a desert out there, can you not understand that?

TBH their biggest problem for American Niggers/cucks (and our greatest benefit) in a legitimate war/societal collapse would be supplies and cleanliness, just like their african brethren in peace time. Most would simply starve or die of disease cause they have no idea how to take care of themselves.

I don't know, they love to gloat over the victory whenever a wrongthinker gets fired. But I suppose this does have more heat because he's a cultmarx jew himself and both sides are the "good guys".

I think some of you are being misled. Those white professors look like they are in on it to me. Do you really see any fear in their eyes? They are training these students on how to conduct a hostile takeover of an organization or a building. You notice the woman talking to the younger female white student, it's almost like she is anticipating and grading the words the woman is choosing. You also notice the way the dean jokes about a cookout and gumbo, it's like an inside joke. This shit is used to train the students for real world situations after they graduate and get jobs, or when they decide to do some BLM or Antifa shit. It's some kind of long term school project, and they are going to use it to form teams and tactics when they decide to make it live.

I wouldn't be surprised if spreading these youtube videos around was part of it too.

How are we reacting to this? How are their videos being judged by us? What videos gain the most traction? Who are the biggest attention grabbers at the school?

You know they love being martyrs, so they love coming here and reading the shit people write about them.

This shit is one big game, all the professors, the donors, the alumni, and the students are in on it too.

The funniest thing about (((their))) master-plan is that they will never convince feral nogs that they aren't white.

I'm also around your age, user. Nobody on my campus behaved the way these freaks do now. It simply didn't happen. The level of aggression from these agitators is insane - they just will not leave people alone. It fills me with rage just watching it. I don't know about you, but if anybody EVER got in my face screaming at me the way these faggots are doing today, I'd have busted jaws. Even if it meant they piled on me and I got my arse flogged for it.

Problem is that everyone today is too tolerant of this shit. No one is willing to stand up. I don't mean just the students, either; I mean everyone on campus. Academics, administrators, police - everyone is cucking to this tyranny.

There is no point trying to reason with these people. The only solution to this is for the sane students to mob up in opposition and beat the living shit out of these people. Hit them so fucking hard they won't dare show their faces again.

At this point, I can't see any another solution.

the jewish establishment is playing the long game, we might win a few battles but the war is raging on.

listen to this user, he is your friend.

Honestly. College crash will happen when SJWs start attacking college football and attacking games. Ironic because nigger college football is one of the few places campus Rape cultural does exist.

tfw you spend your time lifting, shooting, gardening, studying history, philosophy, politics, finance, and law for fun while leading a successful career in cyber-security with a great family and the golems of my enemy spend their time doing dumb horseshit with a ball, between hits of the crack pipe.

College sports is a cancer that deserved to be whipped out.

Ha! good one.

Are you kidding me? I see this at least once a week on the commute into Manhattan.

Yeah, I do understand that. What part of "history is overwhelmingly a left-wing field" escapes your understanding? There are plenty of moderate and neutral scholars who mostly avoid left-wing theory (avoid actively endorsing it that it, you can't ignore it's historical significance), but no right-wingers pop into my head.

Look for primary sources. Right now I'm reading "the first crusade: accounts of eyemitnesses and participants" which drops some heavy redpills on sandniggers and their propensity for rape. Any translated (if Latin isn't your thing) works of Raymond of Aguiler, Robert the Monk, Ralph of Caen, or the Fulcher of Chartes will also say basically the same things: Saracens are cowardly bloodthirsty animals who never stop lusting after European women.

I use to carry a firearm with me to my old wage-cuck office job because I often had to walk ten blocks through Wilmington at midnight to get to my car.

Yeah too bad this is New York, you have to be a cop to legally carry a firearm. Doesn't mean that I don't carry a weapon though.

Oh man, just move! There isn't a career or situation worth forcing you to live in ground-zero of the corruption of western civilization.

Fuck off.

capped and saved

I love this shit. It is the day of reckoning for all the smug lefties from the 60s who became professors(those who can't do it, teach) think you hold the moral high ground and a year before you retire you are being ordered around by black trannies and snot nosed brats who never worked a day in their life. Ha! It must be the cruelest of truths.

I really think that's giving them far too much credit, but I will keep that in mind.

You need an NUS (National Union of Students) it's a very clever containment organisation for all the sjw students who think their opinions matter. They don't do really any of this self-important protesting on campus because they're so drawn into the NUS, it's genius.
Fact about the NUS-
It would be literally impossible these days for the NUS president to be white in a still majority white country (Whites are around 75% of University students).
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/introducing-the-new-nus-president-who-wouldnt-condemn-isis/
order-order.com/2016/02/18/anti-racism-campaigner-dubbed-racist-by-nus/
The best part is they're completely and utterly powerless. It's like school council when you're a child but for young adult students who apparently haven't learnt better, it's not an avenue towards a career in politics or any other high powered industry, just a talking shop for the most extreme left.

Soon exams will be racist, and everybody gets a phd

Except for white and Asians (as in Japanese) of course.

In full agreement user. In fact, it is worse from our perspective. We remember a time when shit wasn't as pozzed, in comparison. The mentally ill have been given the key to the kingdom, and to point this out is to become the hunted.

Gen X represent.

Trufuckingfax. However, I returned to college for another discipline after 2010, and I was astounded by the millennial snowflake degeneracy that had taken over the campus. I spent years suppressing my rage and hiding my true opinions from the character-assassinating SJW majority.

We need an authoritarian correction of these campus collectives, with violence commensurate to their resistance.

I think this goes without saying, but I'll never hire anyone from Evergreen. And to be honest, I had never heard of the college until this incident.

That is fine by me. I rather to have fewer rich white people than to deal with the idiots whom don't have a financial plan to pay the debts off after the graduation. I am sorry if I am offensive to any current students here.

I just feel a compulsion to shoot that thing, like it's a video game.

for

The professor being targeted is Bret Weinstein. He just did a podcast with Joe Rogan explaining the situation in detail. This Progressive lampshade is an evolutionary biology professor, which makes this extremely hilarious. He got red-pilled very hard and kept hilariously saying, "not all niggers are like this, but only niggers are fucking up the college." (paraphrased) He refused to acknowledge that niggers evolved differently and think/behave differently. So these kangz (literally in that movement) kidnapped the president of the college, who was such a cuck that he apologized for being kidnapped and then blamed Weinstein for the kidnapping, despite him being exiled from campus and now teaching at a local park. What demands are these obese negresses making? They created Anti-white Day and demanded that all whites leave the campus for that day. Refusal to leave meant possible kidnapping/torture.

Within 20 years there has to be some sort of civil war in the US, all this niggers and mongrels will be in need of something to do.

Well this is what happens when you take nigger baboons out of their natural environment of mud huts in africa chucking spears and wiping their butts with sand so they get eg(((jew))muhcated.

BACK TO AFRICA NOW!!

This kind of conduct wasn't tolerated anywhere 30 years ago. Sure there were fistfights and general brawls on occasion but that was almost always over pussy. Had these faggots acted like this in almost any public setting, a swift and brutal ass-kicking would have ensued.

Doggo is like;
"Put me down, I want to be free to choose who carries me around as a protective accessory…. and my bottom is sick of the anal bead thing"

My headphone battery died, so I decided to watch a few seconds without audio. Telling by the mannerisms and whatnot, a nigger never is too far from the ghetto. Why do those sub-humans inherently have these disgusting ways of moving their heads and arms?

they always want more
the more you give, the more they want
like with a spoiled child, the more you give it everything it wants, the worse it becomes
we should have never given them anything
except the rope

Remember the Vine meme "Deez Nuts". If you look closely to the original video you can see the jigaboo having an ape-like jawbone structure, which prooves even more that they are primitive animals, not humans. Before I was even redpilled I always saw niggers in social/mainstream media to be just fuking odd as hell, everytime I look at one on my computer screen on JewTube, the way they talk (can't speak through one sentence without cutting off, and after that it takes them about 8-10 seconds to come up with a new sentence), the way they move, the way they scream and react to things, my brain has always kept giving me warning signals to never trust one, let alone go near one.

Remember to home school your children, white men. Teach them critical thinking.

I skipped on college because I grew up poor & knew not to get into debt. I also hate school. With a passion.
I noticed (the change in people) with the type of people who started to work for various companies I came into contact with.

It's the same reason the middle east leaders are hard core types. It's the only thing that's understood - violence. These niggers just need the shit knocked out of them until they shut the fuck up.

Uhhhh… user… Evergreen doesn't use grades…

Are they really turning on each other ? Should we capitalize on this, and how ?

I'm also getting older, and it seems like things have spiraled out of control in the last five years. I don't understand it.

Campuses have always been a breeding ground for extreme leftism, and I remember plenty of pozz when I was in college ten years ago. I had a couple self-proclaimed Marxist professors who harped about white privilege and LGBTQIA shit, but they seemed like harmless eccentrics. You could leave the classroom and walk around on campus and interact with normal, like-minded people without being confronted by hordes of screaming trannies.

How the fuck did all go so wrong so fast? Maybe Occupy Wall Street was the tipping point. I remember watching footage of the so-called "mic checks" and thinking "Wow, these people are completely insane."

You want to see some more crazy?

What if I told you it all started with the boomers and will only keep escalating until we bring immigration (legal and illegal) down to the pace of deaths/births per year. As more strain is put on the economy, debt keeps increasing and living conditions continue to worsen as a result there is no where to go from here. At least not in the immediate future. These are the roots of the problems domestically and the entire system that has been built around this country is there to make sure nothing changes. Civil war is inevitable at this point. It may not be soon but it is almost guaranteed to happen. A complete overthrowing of the government as it currently operates.

Shit just a week?

It really feels like this "day" was going on for months and I keept asking myselfe how the fuck whites can stay away from their school/jobs so long for the sake of a few nigger.

Not reign has ever had autonomous drones capable of targeting and destroying its own targets. The NWO will checkmate humanity through tech.

Nice, I plan on listening to this over the next few days.

Sir, I'll have you know: we don't take kindly to beastiality enthusiasts around here.

watch the video closely, you can see the faculty trying not to laugh. Its not a new concept either, they are going to graduate and become professional protestors.

This probably won't be evident for another few years though, they have to graduate first. It's a matter of selecting the right students out of this. Just think of it as a live fire exercise.

lots of mental illness.

The NUS isn't a containment operation; it's
1) a hothouse for training the 'best and brightest' of the next generation of apparatchiks in political infighting and forming pressure groups,
2) a way of attaining 'union rep' status (i.e. getting your foot in the door with the TUC, who wholly own the Parliamentary Labour Party) for people who've never done a hand's turn of actual work in their lives.
The usual route from NUS to Parliament goes: NUS rep > intern > minor functionary role in local govt, union or quango > SPAD/Communications Officer > candidate in own right > MP. There's a massive 'who you know' aspect to the whole thing; exactly the sort of old boy network that the left are so quick to accuse their opponents of exploiting.
Jack Straw, former Home Secretary ('Interior Minister' for the non-Bongoloid) was president of the NUS in his day. The man who once said "The English as a race are not worth saving" infamy got into politics through that nursery of petty tyrants.
So, yeah. Fuck the NUS. It's fully converged and a training ground for the enemy.

Embarrassing I can't stop the urge to slap the fucking shit out of every entitled smug nigger in that video. They always pick on cucks

The thumbnail itself is enough for me. I didn't even bother to open the video.

Fuck off Jew.

This isn't about demoralization, but naming your enemy. Never let a kike get away with pretending to be white, if you can do so without endangering yourself. Obviously you shouldn't go out and yell "GAS THE JEWS!" in a crowd of libshits, but if you point out with mere annoyance this person is jewish to friends and family, you voice out a pattern many of them have noticed but didn't quite put their finger on. Once race realism is normalized, camouflage becomes harder.

I really don't understand how they justify themselves sometimes

Bout to

we need to encourage SJWs to revolt against college sports (particularly football)

They can say that sports are racist and an extension of slavery (since there are so many black athletes).

They can protest for college athletes to be paid (just the black ones though MUH REPARATIONS)

Plus no matter what the outcome we win:

because they are retarded
Research Zimbabwe

why did my post disappear

nvm

He also said something about how Hitler was acting rationally in an evolutionary sense in trying to propagate white German genes

Ok Dickey Spencer, some of us like college football.

It's interesting to watch a dumb nigger try to sound intelligent. You can tell they aren't actually thinking, but are imitating words and phrases they've heard white people use. But since they aren't actually creating any original thoughts, most of the words are used incorrectly or out of place, and the sentences don't seem to have any cohesion or overall collective meaning. The fact that she can't stop herself from chimping curse words in every sentence further shows how these things never leave the ghetto, no matter how much they try to mimic white humans.

Liking a sport that niggerfies colleges and incentivizes administration to overlook chronic nigger rape. Literally subsidizing rape of white women.
Cuck

Was that the day it cut off it's dick?

I'd say embarrasing

It's interesting from an anthropological perspective. Like watching Coco the gorilla use sign language.

It's not embarrassing to anyone other than fools trying to legitimize what these retards spout. These supposedly educated whites look pretty stupid when their pet Cocos start chimping and proclaiming they "wuz kangs" and all they can do is clap and smile nervously.

then maybe it's because I used to be the worst egalitarian libretard, probably because I grew up in all liberal city, luckily that's all ogre now

At this point. I think even hispanics will turn on niggers. Niggers are already targeting Asians and Jews at evergreen college alone. Question is. Will Jews turn on niggers themselves?

Naw dude, merchant on windfish island won't let him off that easy.

Did you ever see this? It captures your point perfectly.

I recommend reading up on the decade of party realignment before the civil war. At its beginning, the Whigs were a more urban party focused on "social progress", which in that era meant publically funded schools, railroads, etc, and the Democrats who were a more rural party focused on lower taxes, "don't tread on me". The whigs tended to be northern and abolitionist, but there were plenty of southern slave-owning whigs who wanted to copy New England's educational systems and build southern railroads to induce a southern industrial boom, and the democrats tended to be southern and slavery-supporting, but there were plenty of rural northern democrats who saw little benefit for them in the whigs' urban public works. The situation was in approximate eqilibrium before a number of incidents that goaded people to draw lines in the sand and form ranks over slavery. Most of these incidents were tied to the addition of new states to the the union, as their influence on the political balance could affect the country's long-term future. Elements among the democrats favored an expansion-oriented policy, envisioning a slave-based cash-crop southern empire encompassing Cuba, the Caribbean, Mexico, and western North America, and elements among the whigs favored abolition over the containment policy more common among whigs. "Moderates" on either side who wanted neither "extreme" were scared that the addition of new states could tip the balance in favor of the opposite extreme, and this drew Southern whigs closer to the democrats and northern democrats closer to the whigs. Next, the Whig party fractured, as abolitionist whigs splintered off from the "containment whigs", crippling the whigs in their rivalry with the democrats, who handily won an election or two. Eventually, the fractured party recoalesced into the Republican party, which was more explicitly and centrally anti-slavery than the Whigs had been (even if not necessarily abolitionist). Meanwhile, the Democrats split into two parties, northern and southern, with the Southern Democrats absorbing some of the southern former-whigs. At the end of the decade of realignment, the political parties were split along regional lines and divided over slavery, whereas before the split had been more urban vs rural and the primary divide had been over economics and taxation.

I think the current situation may be near the beginning of another realignment, where the original political split was again urban vs rural and focused on economics and taxation (the Democrat-Republican split over the past decades). In this case, the realignment may be racial rather than regional, as before the civil war. Many of the conflicts that make people draw lines in the sand and push "moderates" to the opposite side may once again be tied to the country's expansion and its long-term political ramifications, this time in the form of immigration rather than the addition of new states. There is also the theme of the modern progressives threatening to splinter off of the Democrats if they are too "moderate" and sellouts uncommitred to "social justice", mirroring the abolitionists' split off of the whigs.

They will use another group to do their dirty work, as is their preference. Jews are underhanded and possess no inherent strength of their own. For them to achieve an objective they infect the host, organization or individual, to manipulate. Their brown (because honestly, there is no 'color' beside it and POC is far too civilized a term for such creatures) pets are becoming less controllable. America is the Jurassic Park for niggers and they are testing the fences for weaknesses. Emboldened niggers are even dangerous to Jews because of their irrationality. Niggherds will not stop to differentiate between enabling Jew and white devil. Tensions have already been simmering for a while between niggers and spics. It will not take much for those two notoriously volatile groups to kick off.

Buddy the spics have already started ethnically cleaning nigs from alot of cities. Gangland even had an episode on it called "Race Wars"

"Our" rise has been somewhat stagnat, rising slowly.
You're thinking about the rise of the alt-right. We are not the alt-right.

They piss me off so much.
Nothing is genuine about them.
Not even their so called solidarity.
Black people are satan's people.

Thank god I went to a place free of jews and niggers.

Heaven?

Something that many need reminding of. The alt-right are essentially (((their))) last roll of the dice to counter what is coming slowly but surely. Neocohens and commercial conservatives (those who stay in a comfortable territory of kosher values, while masquerading as patriots for cash) are genuinely worried by what they see as 'populism'; rather politics where the people actually have a greater interest and investment in the process. The alt-right is Operation Damage Limitation. They hope that by exploiting the celebrity culture of America, combined with the eagerness and ignorance of the average newcomer who has begun to question, they can coax them back to (((reason))); and halt the inevitable path a more informed population will take. AR|||_____JQ

My main source is the Josh Murtaugh Yale open course lectures on the civil war.

Why do these busy bodies think that their opinions matter?

Allowing niggers into college was a mistake. Civil Rights was a mistake. No fuck up can be as huge as these. This was really tying the noose.

Not executing every single one after slavery was abolished was the ultimate mistake.

I dropped out of college recently I wanted to study programming and applied for a job as a welder instead. I'm getting money, perfect my skills and study programming on my own time.
The college wasn't cucked as much as others I've seen but it got worse over the months. Some younger teacher than I was promoting Marxism and Socialism which had nothing to do with the stuff we had to and he got blown the fuck out by me and some older dude, good fun.
Some of students where cucked beyond anything I've seen, saying they don't wanna have kids because muh over population and crying about Trump all the goddamn time

Every user who's had a sheboon teacher knows this all too well.

Sure thing cuck. Low down brotha Jamal wont tell anyone you suckin him off every Saturday before the big game.

Where the fuck is this guy when we need him

I'm all for letting Africa be Afro-centric and rejecting Western modernity and science.
LET THE NIGGERS STARVE

Non-Whites and White women, go figure. I see no reason why women should be allowed to vote or lead, they have lead us down to this road of weakness.

One thing seems certain. The fantasy of integration and an integrated society is dead. Whites don't want it and, apparently, neither do Blacks. So a central tenet of the progressive left is collapsing.

SOMEBODY JUST PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON

This is true. I suppose I should thank the critical theorists for pushing us over the cliff. Every white is now a racist oppressor that blacks can't be around for their own health.

Argentina?

Impressive shitposting in the headline of your thread, faggot.

Has anything come of this or did it just fizzle out?

http: //www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/06/07/25198365/neo-nazi-group-posts-flyers-at-evergreen-state-college-after-student-demonstrations
archive.is/1SD0n

My sides!

shouldn't even be mad at this point

It was fucking Atomwaffen of all people. I mean its good to see them bounce back from getting isalm'd but it seems like posters are all they can do. Do you think one of their guys actually goes there?

These people were admitted to a university. Someone - no - several people looked at these people and - multiple times - came to the conclusion 'Yes, our budget is well invested in trying to offer to him or her the opportunity to work to get a degree in a scientific field, and to prepare for a career in a complex environment that requires dependability, restraint and teamwork' Nevermind that, between all this demonstrating over a kike sending a harmless e-mail and occupying campus interiors with coffee cups, shouting at people for whatever excuse they find, do they ever actually get to work, or at least talk about a subject relevant to what they're studying?

They weren't admitted to get a degree that is for a real job. The only career path out of Evergreen is right into the university system to indoctrinate more people. It's ran just like a cult with a pyramid scheme structure. Recruit, train, send them out to recruit more, while leeching gibs back into their system with every step!
New thread up on evergreen ans university brainwashing procedures! If you are enraged by this, HELP US DIG! We're going to shut this whole fucking scam down!

Is that the Russian from Rainbow six siege?

Show your inner sheboon frustration you can never be white.First is denial WE WAS KANGS then come anger THATS WHITE MAN SCIENCE .The n come realization your a fucking throwback hominid that didn't develop mentally because of environmental stresses = CHIMPOUT ALL THE WHITE MAN FAULT.Go back to africa it is your natural state your will be happy in one generation it to indoctrinate you starving niglets that its all the white mans fault.You don't belong here it is why your so hateful and unappreciative go back to your homeland and live in peace or forver be mocked by your betters on evolutionary scales go back to africa evolve maybe we see you in a zoo exhibit or a half a millions years of evolution in a tough cold unforgiving environment could teach you to be smart and innovative like whites.You can always hope right?

There is no point in school anymore. Just download textbooks and do khan academy. Or run actual meaningful education on the chans. It's possible. No point anymore in brick and mortar schools. All they do is indoctrinate.

Go to your pdf boards, distribute educational texts and take learning into your own hands. It is the only way.

Online colleges are probably the way to go. Liberals hate online colleges. They probably doing something right

the newer Medea movies got kinda weird.

Gibs, probably

>jews teach niggers to nig
>niggers nig on the kikes
>jews are SHOCKED to discover their pet niggers act like nigging niggers
Fixed it for you. It's important to stick to the facts when talking about these things.

is it a joke or are you retarded?

They're turning on each other because the house of cards is finally coming down.

they are turning on each other because they are stupid fucking low IQ niggers trying to compete with the complexity of thought and have now chance. OOGA BUGGA LION!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!

Good catch.

I carried a sig226 +2 mags in my backpack on campus for 7 years. No one was the wiser. I didn't give a fuck. Illegal? Yeah, fuck the law. The whole "judged by 12 than carried by 6" principle applies.

evuhgreen

Looks like there is going to be a rally in Evergreen next week. The organizer of the event says to bring lots of chalk

no. we have the internet. as long as we have that.

Probably what would actually happen is there'd be no crime at all and a lot of work would get done much more efficiently.

No they just took control of academia, politics, industry, entertainment, by accident. Ignorant nigger grow up.

FFS there is nothing left. If they want to take it, they should napalm it first.

SCIENCE NIGRA

for as horribly you butchered that thing you call a paragraph and being a retarded shill, you're right.

This picture has been bothering me since I saw it last night, and now I finally have it figured out.

This is a beautiful and succinct poem you've written, user. Sums up my feelings exactly. Capped for future reference.

Truly a thing of beauty.

He's a jew, remember who owned most of the slaves?

Beta. You have security physically remove them. Turning it into a screaming match is what not to do.

Negro alcohol syndrome?

Whats more disgusting is the amount of them who remain here for the sole purpose of raping/trying to get white women to fuck them. They just want to fuck our women. That's it. They need to die.

Are any other (Likely American) anons trying to give themselves the Classical Education they never had? I've hardly started, but I'm currently reacquainting myself with basic History, ancient to modern, and literature.
There are so many gaps in my knowledge I'm really ashamed.
England, stop, please by God, stop.

No, that's not how the thinking process went. Somebody who has never worked in the real world and has spent their whole life in academia where everything is safe and comfy looked at the applications and thought, "Oh noes, If I accept or vote to accept too many whites somebody might call me racist which would be scary and dangerous. If I recommend as many Persyns of Dyvyrsyty for admission as possible, nobody would possibly think I am racist, which would be scary and possibly career-threatening. I will do what I always do: whimper and cringe and avoid all accountability and doing the safest possible thing so I can go on eating butter cookies and getting the crumbs caught in my big fuzzy sweater that covers my rolly-polly six-figure potbelly and just sort of scuttle around without bothering anybody."

Don't everyone wear caps and gowns?

I hate the whole "post-" thing with a passion. We have "post-" everything now, as if usual norms or standards of culture and comprehension did not apply anymore. Everything is meta, there are no absolute or objective values for them.

I tried to write objectively while at university, I really tried to produce an ideological counter-point. But it can't be done, these morons who lap up this meta-narrative garbage do not work from the same assumptions or even thought platform as you. Aristotle is not a thing with those people, you can try and prove logically everything you do and say, but these people are blind to reason. There is nothing to it than pure, faith-based doctrine.

Do not engage in lectures or debates with leftists. You can provide them with evidence and try to argue a point, but stay away from philosophical discussions. If you try to tell them about will to power or try to approach them form an idealist perspective, you will be swallowed up in dialectic discourse and then end up in a swamp of feels.

It really huts a thinking mind. I mean it physically hurts. It's like trying to endure some kind of weird brainwashing prison camp.

If it wern't for Manchurian Frogfeel Chatweb Imagetubes, I would go insane.

I've already got a dog, user.

I refuse to believe it. There must be a way to break the conditioning. There has to be. Maybe just showing them evidence isn't enough, maybe it needs feels. Like a kind of redbilled brainwashing program, designed to flip around leftists. With 'guided meditation' and all that, but together with them being given little easy-to-solve riddles to restore their faith in their own judgement.

Well you can capture them and experiment, or possibly fuck it out of them if you have the endurance. 12 hours of unrelenting orgasm can really help change someone's worldview, especially if it's clear where you stand politically.
If you want to figure out my methods… check out and toss in a few dune memes and hours od unending hypnotoc ranting that bypass their conscious mind and go straight to theier psyche.

How depressing.

Wait, I just caught hour suggestion… We can actually do this! Some anons who specialize in gregorian chants are meeting up and… Give us two months! We will have this by the end of August in a woking format to be spread everywhere!!!!

You're a fucking idiot.

When the illusory superiority hits hard.

You have to go back.

Explain why you hate Jews and how you love the White Race.

Warriors meet the gay niggers from outer space?

Two words, shillo.
SIEG HIEL!
heh, I was gonna say Esoteric Hitlerism, but shillo too stupid to understand that.

good compilation video here

She needs to stop appropriating my language. No more English for niggers.

Finally someone who gets it.

This issue has been kicked-around for decades. The SJWs are aware of it, they just don't care because college administrators will always bribe them with petty shit (dedicated space on campus, remove this statue, rename this building, create this program, etc.) in exchange for looking the other way.

It's not just athletics. Lefties could go after the universities' money in all sorts of ways and also dig-up dirt on the administrators and entire departments. They generally don't because they're being perpetually bought-off in exchange for directing their angst off-campus at (((directed))) targets. Not shitting where you eat is instinctual and even SJW zealots "get" who the enemy is supposed to be. It isn't the school administrators. When you see them getting uppity towards the institution itself, it's because they want gibs.

If you really want to rustle some jimmies, divide them. Start spawning alternative campus leftist movements and ensure that they're incompatible with the existing campus activists on some issues. Force the administration to have to pander on multiple fronts. It's dirty CIA Nigger-tier shit, but it would probably cause the universities to rethink their pandering to the left.

You forget that it is the school administration that is behind the radicalization of these people

They are SJW's BECAUSE of the school, not despite

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXl9ExcbTlE

Holy fuck, this warrior is going around Evergreen spreading Pepe and meme magic triggering a bunch of faggots and this R2-Dindu

I didn't "forget" it, I just didn't feel the need to mention it because it wasn't directly relevant to my point, but thank you for brining it up. I get that university administration is run by the 68ers (and their direct apprentices), with an explicit goal of perpetuating what they did in their youth. That doesn't change the math when it comes to them dealing with these later generations of campus radicals, even if they are largely the administrator's creatures. The fact that these mobs are being shaped by the Internet as much as the climate on campus is probably making the "grown ups" nervous.

That looks like a South Park parody.

Wonderful filename user.

I just found out its a fucking Tranny too, LMAO

Is it just me or was everyone just following around the thing in the chair? You can see at 3:10 they were going to come back but fell right in line as the chair pulled a 180. Goddamn that was hard to watch.

The thing in the chair is an impediment to evolution.

This is far more fucked up than you think.

you have no idea what i think about the overall topic

Then elaborate you disingenuous asshat. Or are you just here to shitpost and act like you aren't retarded?

I already commented on the issue of college sports and my opinions on the overall topic have already been covered by other anons. You were sadly tricked into shitposting in defense of autists who can't into tangential conversations.

Isn't that voter intimidation? Who do you sue over that?

This is what free health-care does to people.

Notice the bag. He didn't hide them so gross!!

Nah, jews didn't learn from history that the group used as peons will inevitably usurp the controlling party. They're trying to drag us into their shitshow for the opposite reason, play everyone against each other. The problem is that the proxies that are most effective at white genocide are also majority cucks and browns who are just as excited as their masters at the genocide taking place but wholly unaware of the reasoning, methods, and motives.

It's why an ethnostate is the goal, we can't usurp ourselves.

Even Disney didn't make R2D2 a tranny yet

FUCKING NIGGERS

(((Weinstein)))

Naima (((Lowe)))