Woman Tries to Go Stabby Stab at Canadian Mall in Name of ISIS

archive.is/buZbM
toronto.ctvnews.ca/woman-pulls-out-knife-expresses-support-for-islamic-state-at-cedarbrae-mall-1.3445683

Woman pulls out knife, expresses support for Islamic state at Cedarbrae Mall

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtroom_sketch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'll be awarded $1,000,000 in damages and an extra $100,000 for being put through such a traumatic event.

This is being treated as a local news story by Canadian national news media. They'd rather talk about Comey rather than a failed ISIS inspired terror attack.

Dughmosh? is that French?

It's her religious right to do so according to the Leafs so what's the problem?

Nope that's definitely Anglo-Canadian you cunt.

First thing I noticed too. She should have been marched naked down the streets to the courthouse while people threw vegetables, imo

Leafs deserve what they get. I think of a mire cucked country on this side of the globe

Bump

Wtf? Hardware store and nobody clobbered it with a 2x4?

you kill the terrorist and they win

You misspelled stones

Leaf here

Scarborough is pretty much all non white. Last time i went i saw literally 0 white people there. I'm honestly not surprised in the least.

So a mudninja (failed to) beat up a bunch of niggers in a hardware store, and pinned the blame on (((ISIS)))? What a fucking joke of a country. Goddamn leaves.

OY VEY ISIS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
godamn liberals make me sick fuck this country

Hardware stores rarely have wood but axes, axe handles, shovels, 28 oz long handle framing hammers, crow bars, pipe wrenches, assorted short lengths of black pipe and lots of heavy things that can be thrown.

this, a hardware store is literally a weapons depot, do they have hardware stores in the UK? imagine the license requirements to purchase there

I want to make a joke or pun here but I can't think of anything right now. Anyone else got something?

I got nothing user.
I blew it all on listing 2X4 substitutes.

Because it's some mental case at a shitty Scarborough mall. Next!

Yeah, I used to go to the Islamic Walmart on Eglinton and Warden.

Drake learned about Kennedy Road.

Third "Islamic" attack in 48hrs, what in Canada because there has been over fifty in the first 10 days of the Ramadan bomb a thon.
Check ThereligionofpeaceDOTcom
For up to the minute totals of any attacks from this political ideology.

Why is it a drawing?

You misspelled bullets.

(checked)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtroom_sketch
Excuse my retardation.

I have a new line I'm taking on (((social media))) when shit like this happens which is every day now: "Oh fucking well."

I'm trying to get across that this is not shocking, nor is it terrifying. Rather, it's the absolutely predictable outcome of government policies of the last 20 years.
Import mudslimes = knife-wielding terrorists. Simple.

The implication is that, if somebody wants me to give a fuck, they have to at least name the problem. The 'slimes, not the Jews. That would be too much to hope for on social media

Dang it why does none of this shit ever happen when I'm around. I literally live 15 mins from that exact Canadian Tire