About focusing on "Islam"

What do you guys think? Is focusing on Islam a (((distraction))) against globalist zionists or is it good to redpill normies and create a sense of unity among europeans? It's easier to visualize this in regards to niggers - we know they are dumb monkeys who are no threat to us, but constantly reminding people of how disgusting they are makes them oppose a future living among coons. Found this interesting article about focusing on Islam:

Not our fight!

The media tell us a horrible story about Muslims being violent, being terrorists or rapists. But, do they actually present to us an accurate image? The mainstream media is suppressing the truth. There is a lot of violence done by migrants, but the "alt-right"/"alt-lite" is also telling you lies, because what they don't tell you is that the vast majority of this violence is done by migrants against other migrants.

Yes, we do have a violence problem against native Europeans as well from migrants, although (((some))) seem to think otherwise… But like I've said, most of this violence is by migrants, between different groups of migrants and sometimes even within the same groups of migrants. Much of this violence is by migrant men against their own wives and daughters.

The point here is that some people have an interest in a conflict between Europeans and Muslims. They are using the "we wuz crusaders" slogan quite a lot. Stupid Christians make excellent cannon fodder… In the past they were used to retake "The Holy Land" from the Muslims. Today they are needed to secure the existence of "The Holy Land". And, perhaps, to ensure that it becomes a "Greater Israel"… Note though that not all Jews are Zionists… and not all Zionists are Jews. Most Christians too are Zionists, and this explains why the FALSE opposition, "alt-right"/"alt-lite" is shilling for Christianity, and offering Christianity as a "wall against Islam" at the same time as they (the Zionists) are flooding Europe with Muslims.

As a "pagan" European, though, I don't care who owns "The Holy Land". Muslims, Christians or Jews? It's all the same alien desert cult to me. Europe is my "Holy Land", and I just want it to be and remain European (or "pagan"). The fight for "The Holy Land" in the Middle East is not our fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=8180IssOz1s

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both, but once you get to higher levels of knowledge it becomes counterproductive and a D&C tactic. We need to remind the normies that Muslims are not their friend and need to be removed but Jews are the main enemy and any US foreign interventionism in the mid east benefits the Jew.

Also it needs to be noted that its the Sunni Muslims and Wahhabis/Salafists in particular that are especially cancerous. Hezbollah, Syria and Iran are generally useful to us and very pro-Israel while the Sunnis are kike puppets.

PDF related, a report from Saddam's intelligence agency that details the history of the Saudi royal family and their Jewish ancestry
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

anti-Israel i mean

I find a lot of people being overly positive towards Iran - they certainly are better than Saudis, and of course, Zionists - but they want to invade and convert our lands just the same. You don't want to live near an Iranian or Kurd as much as you don't want a Morrocan as your neighbour, even if whites invaded and colonized their lands thousands of years ago.

Overall, it doesn't matter how many migrants they leak through our borders, as long as we don't fix the (((hole))), and get rid of the poison that is keeping us down, they will keep coming no matter how hostile we are towards muslims.

What we shouldn't IN NO WAY do is, like the (((civic nationalists))) want to, is attempt to integrate muslims and foreigners in our societies.

Islam is a tool of the globalists to create multiculturalism. Talking about islam is important, it's an important tool for globalists. But it's just that, a tool for them to use to accomplish their goals. If it backfires or they find something better, muslims will be abandoned by leftists, just like cis white gay males were abandoned by them.

It needs to be tackled, but it's not the most important thing to be worried about. If it weren't muslims and islam, globalists would be pushing some other bullshit onto us to try and achieve their goals.

polite sage, but multiculturalism is maybe not the proper word. It may be more like white genocide. No doubt kikes are using muslims to try and wipe out their long time enemy, the Germans.

Jews want conquest, and places like Britain and Germany have a history of being competition for jewish conquest. I assume Sweden was some sort of testing grounds for destroying more formidable opponents.

I see the opposite, i see a bunch of newfags sperging out over pro-Assad/Iran sentiment (which has always been present) as a kneejerk reaction.

If this was actually true there would be more attacks against the west than jest a few from decades ago, and they are the lesser threat in any case due to being a smaller population

This isn't what im arguing at all
see

Recognizing what particular enemy group/subgroup is especially dangerous and which ones aren't and spreading knowledge about such is not the same as advocating for them to come stay in your own country.

All the "anti-Islam" people seem to have no "racial element" in their (((activism))). These shills oppose Islam because of assinine things like "muh gay rights" and direct the anger of awakening goys, instead of Zionism, towards petty "cultural wars" about "muh western values of tolerance and taking dildos up your ass to protect Israel" and want nothing more than integrate all those "based" brown people in our society, make them good cucks, banning the "burqa" and so on.

They don't need Islam to have a brown, dumbed down, society only united by mass consumerism and economic dependency to them, but it sure is a great distraction for the goys - fight against the symptoms, not the (((disease))) - untill they can finally discard it, after some wars, and replace it with a "global religion" (while the kikes watch the blodshed from Israel and increase mass-surveilance)

This. We shouldn't lose sight of our true enemy but we can't just let the kikes and their pets run wild. Same goes with niggers.

This analogy is not correct. Of course we will always stomp muds who attack us. But these shills aren't, they just want you to "protest against islam", for several (((reasons))). And if the guy keeps paying people to come attack you, doesn't matter how many of them you kill, unless you get the guy behind them to stop (the shoah way)

Sandkikes == kikes
You are the same shit
Fuck off Jamal, your prophet Mohammed is getting fucked by pigs in hell.

I don't think hes pro-Islam, IMO he seems to be pointing out that the reasons that many of the anti-Islam shills want you to be mad over are the same things that western leftists promote and use as a tool against whites, for example women's rights and egalitarianism.

There's no discernible difference between Islam and Judaism. Both are Satanic in nature, carrying many of the same vile traits, deception, pedophilia, rape, religious conquest etc.

This is the problem now. ZOG has created the monster they were warning about. After the Iraq war, they've now radicalized an entire generation of muslims and the Jews (safe behind their own wall) have sicked them on us like a rabid dog. Dr. Pierce used to joke about the Jews saying "palestinians blow themselves since that's the sort of thing they like to do."

Now we have sandniggers in the West, on gibs and still blowing themselves up. ZOG created a problem that wasn't there before, and while the Jews were building their own wall and Jews-only roads, they shipped them all to the West. Now we're fucked. We have the Jews and the muslims to deal with.

Muslims are slicing up people on a weekly basis in my country, raping people daily. I don't give a fuck what shills want, I want muslims and jews gone. This thread is pointless, we know jews and muslims hate each other and both come here shilling against the other.
No one here is distracted from naming the jew.
And I won't be distracted from seeing an end to islam

You're fucking retarded. ZOG didn't create "radical Islam"

Islam was always batshit crazy. Faggot, Islam raped, pillaged and enslaved European people for hundreds of years. They destroyed the cradle of civilization and from the rubble claimed it was all their creation. Muslims and Jews are equally dangerous in their own twisted way, and always have been. They are the same fucking people.

That's a "positive motivation" asshole. They may be enemies, but you understand why they are doing it: they want free shit. What is the incentive for 3 muslims in London to go on a stabbing spree and get shot? There's no positive motivation, there's nothing to be gained in material terms.

That's the difference between the Turks at Gates of Vienna and what the Jews have created. See Chalmer Johnson's trilogy on this, especially the book "Nemesis." You're a lot less clever than you think. Go hoe and get your fucking shine box.

why didn't they do that in Asia? What did they learn encountering the Mongols?

They did. Thus Indonesia and China's large and problematic muslim population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
They did if you consider Pajeets Asian

Can you link the website you found the article on?

kys

both jews and muslims need to be exterminated

anyone that downplays both, especially mass mudshit rape and crime, deserves to be murdered as a traitor or shill

Hey guys I kept getting banned from /islam/ so I just made a new board. Everyone is invited! Even critics
>>>/salam/

the real focus should be on Talmud(ism). the real threat to the human existence and welfare is Talmud(ism). The kenite khazar Talmud believers that think they are some kind of "god" here on this Earth. In reality just kenite khazar Talmud deceivers.

Kenites continuing (((their))) hostility against TRUE ADAMIC peoples. The children of the serpent(nachash). Yeshua/Jesus defeated them. Adamic people need to start behaving that way.

SOoooo where do you guys think terrorism comes from?

SOoooo where do you guys think terrorism comes from?

kill me

the Irgun Warriors and the Stern Gang were "terrorists" Have all here researched and redpilled on the "Irgun Warriors and Stern Gang"?

I would say that terrorism is because of wahhabism and their corruption of how takfir is supposed to work. Al wahhab started wahhabism in 1700 and conspiracy says he was mind fucked into corrupting Islam by a jew named mordecai>>10048696

But feel free to tell us more.

On a more relevant note. So did Hitler hate Muslims or not? I heard they worked together!

yes please vomit at the reddit tier typing kekekekekekekeke

GET OUT, CUNT.

American and French soldiers deserved to be killed in Lebanon, for forming a common front with the Zionist butchers and imposing the humiliating May 17 accord (capitulation) on the government.

When people commend Ronald Reagan for not invading Lebanon, remind them that he did, and only decided not to escalate after the fighting will of the Lebanese was revealed.

The problem is that normalfags need a clearly visible existential enemy to motivate them in the way of nationalism. Muslims fulfill this role, but we can't control the sentiment against them, and hence it is taking a default liberal coloring: "Muslims stigmatize homosexuality! Muslims segregate women! Muh postmodern Western values!"

We need to make known that our objection to Islam is that it represents a competing civilization that is conquering our own. We do not oppose the social conservatism that gives Islam its vitality; we oppose the social degeneracy that makes us vulnerable to Islam. The internal, subversive enemy has created the conditions for our conquest that Islam is now exploiting. Jews are a part of this subversive enemy.

We can go around putting out fires or we can take out the arsonist.

The ones who let them in must die and the moslems driven back to their countries by peaceful means or by total anihilation and ethnic cleansing if they resist, end of the story.

Whenever you see a fucking ugly arab or european, he may be a kike, thats the way to differentiate them, if they are fucking ugly hooked nosed, beady eyed, toad mouth bald heads, they may be cryptokikes.

They've done too much damage and raped too many kids to be let off with a stern warning.

THIS
Fucking normie conservashit newfags should stop getting triggered by basic pattern recognition. Minority sects of islam such as shias and alawis are less explodey and aren't nearly as numerous as the sunnis. There is a big difference between saying we should leave Iran and Syria alone and respect them as nations, and advocating for mass immigration of mudshits. I want them to stay in their own countries, but on the flip I don't mind them being left alone to do whatever in their own countries either.

And when they share a common enemy in both the kikes and most of the other mudshits, I don't see why we shouldn't be working with them.

Islam is a desert religion which imposes desert culture. People who say "fuck Islam" are those who are respecting what little bit of Paganism is left in Christian Tradition. Varg can be seen as another shill to divide the white populace. If every person practiced Christianity, there'd be no whinging by people when white people do better than others.

I read The_donald sometimes to get news while I'm at work since Holla Forums is blocked, and that is absolutely correct. I've been seeing it more and more that jews and conservatives like Mcginnes and other diet-right wing mouth pieces are brazenly open about making fun of muslims and denigrating them to the point where in certain circles there's literally no risk of loss of social currency. It's infuriating because it's, as you said, a distraction, but also a steam valve that "allows" you to take out frustrations on muslims when the root of our problems is interest slavery via jewish interests buying our democracy/financial system and cornering the media/education to prevent backlash. If these jewish faggots on reddit heard the same rhetoric about their own identiy group, they would cry for the heads of whoever was promulgating hate speech, yet somehow we are supposed to accept the mainstream ridiculing of entire groups of peoples and not bat an eye about it, why, because muslims haven't injected their money into every facet of our society, yet jews have? At some point people will have enough of their bullshit and it's reaching that point that people are seeing that its more justified that the islam problem be addressed since we can't ignore it any longer. By the same logic, people should be able to arrive at the same conclusion when it comes to jews if only they are given enough evidence of well poisoning and nation wrecking they're so accustomed to.

lot of violence done by migrants, but >the "alt-right"/"alt-lite" is also telling you lies, because what they don't tell you is that the vast majority of this violence is done by migrants against other migrants.
nobody gives a fuck if the "vast majority" of their violence is directed at other migrants you strawmanning cunt
we don't accept ANY of their violence
we don't accept their presence at all

All muslims have to gtfo of white countries. If shitskins stay in their own countries then that is ok.

We are not limited to a single target.
The kikes and their bioweapons are both enemies. And both must be destroyed.

of course there is something to be gained
bullying local populations into submission has been used all over the muddle east, asia and north africa by muslims
they wear down your resistance and waste your resources, death by a thousand cuts
none big enough to kill you outright, but combined, they cause you to slowly bleed out
like all semites, they don't fight like europeans, with honor and bravery
they have sly methods that we would not normally stoop to, and employ cowardice as witnessed by the soft targets they attack

They are going to resist anyways, all this algerian living in France really believe they are "real french".

The main problem with the jews dominating all discussions on these tyopes of boards is that the
memes, totally muddies the waters and hides the facts that 100s of millions of 3rd world invaders have been flooded into Europe since WWII.

The jewish counter-jihad narrative claims that multiculturalism was the greatest achievement of Western civilisation, then along came the horrible muslim 'islamo-fascists' and ruined our wonderful multi-culti utopia.

You're more likely to be killed by a crack dealing nigger in every major city of England, France etc, your daughters just as likely to be gang-raped by coons and indians as they are muslims.
It's been going on unreported in the jewish media since the 50s.
Only since 911 have the jewish media made any mention of 3rd world invader crime, and only when its muslim.

To read all the comments by the jews here, you'd think the blacks and indians the kikes sent to destroy us commit no crime at all whatsoever in our countries.

Muslims are just the latest wave of biological attack the jews sent our way, prior to 911 the muslim population of Britain was very low, it only became out of control with immigration since jews did 911 and blamed it on muslims, then Western governments started importing muslim immigrants at an increased volume immediately after the 911 attack.

The entire 3rd world invasion was orchestrated, financed and managed by hostile international jewry.

All of the symptoms of the jewish planned genocide of the white race will continue unabated until the jewish problem is directly addressed, or the last white man is snuffed out.

Nice thread Ahmed. We all know you are a filthy Turkroach

No one focuses on Islam.
We focus on securing the existence of our people and a future for white children. Fighting shitskins and jews is just a part of it. As much as self-betterment and white racial pride.
The "stop focusing on Islam" thing is just D&C, and is two times wrong because it implies we are focusing on Islam and it implies we should stop caring about Islam and focus on the Jews. The answer is simple : it is a total war, user. Be it Islam, Jewry, demographics, culture or whatever, no front should be neglected.

So the west should just ignore the disease known as Islam? Got it. You have to focus and fight on multiple fronts fight against shitskin invasion isn't a distraction.
BOTH ARE DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE SAME SHEKEL

Not one invader will ever be removed until after we have dealt with the single factor that have demoralised and subverted our societies to this point.

The jews are the problem, everything else is the symptom.

We could focus on the blacks raping and killing our daughters, but the jews will continue to flood them into our countries and introduce even stricter laws preventing us from defending ourselves.
Which is what they are doing right now to us.

For every 1,000 muslims we throw out, the jews at the levers of power will bring back 10,000 more.

This has been going on since Europe lost WWII.
It wont change until the jew is dealt with, it will only get even more messy and impossible to counter the longer we do nothing about the jewish problem.

I was hinting it's possible to deal with both
Semitic races by themselves are the problem, massacre both - problem solved.

There isn't. Ion a group level there is, not an individual level. If I ask you to help me rob a bank, if it works you get shekels. Positivite motivation. If I ask you to set yourself on fire outside bank as I rob it, you have to believe in either my divine power or that the bank has made you and your in-group so miserable you no longer want to exist.

That was what ZOG achieved through Iraq war. All the rage and energy that should be going into blowing up Israel is now zeroed on the West. At the same time Jews are blowing them up, they are opening the gates for them. There's no way out of it other than street to street civil war and cleaning house. Then dealing with the Jews.

MUH BASED SANDNIGGERS!!!!!

You will get the rope Ahmed

Why are you blaming sandniggers for open borders?

Why are you debating like a Jew ?

He's actually correcting your jewy subversion.
Yet you say he's debating like a "jew by pointing out your promotion of a dishonest jewish agenda?

Until the day kikes focus all their snackbaring on kikes and Israel instead of innocent Europeans then they will be treated as an enemy no different from kikes.

Until the day mudslimes focus all their snackbaring on kikes and Israel instead of innocent Europeans then they will be treated as an enemy no different from kikes.

Non-whites are all the problem. The jews wouldn't be able to use sandniggers against us if sandniggers were bretty cool guys. The idea the we can only focus on sindniggers, or regular niggers, or kikes is a false premise. We can and should focus on all of them at once because that's the only real way to solve the problem.

Ooooh, did you shitty thread get shoah'd ?
FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

Checked for truth. Only shitskins can't do two things at the same time.

So you are all on the same team shutting down every comment and thread exposing jewish subversion.
Why do you proudly boast of this?

Read the thread, guy.

If you continue to shield and cover for the actions of jews by putting the blame on a group who wield absolutely no political power, nor hold over our industries and institutes let alone the worldwide mass media.

Then yeah you are defending and protecting jews blaming others for their actions, as the comments from your jewish team are proudly declaring here ITT as they shut down any thread that proves jewish subversion.

Hasbarafag is a sandnigger. He does not read, he comes here with an explosive belt of kike words to D&C Holla Forums in every thread, sockpupetting to the extreme and generally failing at life.

Bump.
Its all about thinking about it in terms of centuries not decades.

Why have you posted an image suggesting that anyone that appears antisemitic must be purged from Holla Forums?

When your house is Germany and Turkroaches have the keys to the gate, you bet your fucking ass you're going to blame the person who left the door unlocked. In any unstable country the neighborhood hires guards or they suffer. Sorry the world doesn't work like your sheltered upbringing
Good try though

yea FFS make white countries white again!

If we can get one religion banned from nations, we can get another.

Get the fucking shitskins out of our country on the basis of religion and you've opened the door for getting rid of the kikes on the same basis.

Friendly reminder that the MIDF is as real as the JIDF. Both are our enemies. Both post here.

MUSLIMS, JEWS, BAD NEWS

How am I projecting when you literally posted content that is passed around jewish hasbara used to identify antisemites on Holla Forums?

Your post is your own work, mine was in response to that.
How can I possibly be projecting when you're the one complaining about antisemitic content on Holla Forums?

You misspelled shitskins, hasbarafag.

Islam is just 1 clear symptom of diversity, which is the root problem. Every other group that invades us, even the so-called "good ones", contributes to an erosion of social trust. We don't share the same language, the same values, or the same goals, and the sheer number of immigrants from mas migration jams up and uses resources that were designed for us. Diversity itself is the problem. So when you point out all the ways in which Islam conflicts with our way of life, make sure to add a footnote "this is the result of diversity."

Diversity is being pushed by jews
Every black and non-white in general is a result of Talmudic judaism.

Kikes like this , apparently want us to somehow forget this single fact.

No non-white will ever be removed while jews are at the levers of power.
Address this fundamental obstacle of retaining our white lands back from the kike and the rest will follow.

To not do anything against the jewish power structure will maintain the genocide of the white races.

Apparently knowing this is troubling to every jew that spams these boards.

wait what. so were the first humans white? where did niggers come from? tell me more of your nazi science

*Every black and non-white in general [that the jews flooded into Europe since WWII]

Like I even needed to elaborate on that

The betterment of oneself is a big part of the 14 words. But as a semite you can't grasp that. Blaming only the Jews for your own failures will lead your country to be kikeless, but still run by shitskins.
Holla Forums's position is generally taking care of both, but you're here spamming and begging us to focus on Jews. And you wonder how we know you're a fucking muzz. How's your Ramadan going, hasbarafag ?

You are the jew here, defending jews and attacking anyone that knows the jew.

I am in real life visibly and obviously white, there is nobody you know in real life that will ever consider you anything other than a kike.

You will never be white, and the only way you can survive is by gaslighting our boards and places of communication working overtime to derail and misdirect every discussion that you see as a threat to jewish power.

You.Will.Never.Be.White
Every nation from here to Timbuktu want's you dead and gone for good.

The focus will always be on jews and no amount of derailment will ever distract us from that goal.

Okay okay just checking. Never know who has some crazy home cooked conspiracy

eat shit kike

I've read the correction a bit too late

You're not one of us. Your way of shilling is obvious from your first post on every thread you decide to vomit into. Holla Forums is a national-socialist board, and as such, is home of nobility, morals and traditions that made our civilization become the beacon of humanity. Antisemitism is just a small part of it. Your nigger brain just can't focus on more than one thing at the same time.

"White Sharia" faggots can go fuck themselves, the label is disgusting and worthy of gruesome death.

Yet you;re the one here pretending jews dinjew nuffins and attacking anyone criticising jews?

You are a jew, only a moron couldn't see it.
Yet you're the most vocal and abusive despite every post you've made is defending jews and lying on behalf of jewry.

Every comment I've made is clearly articulate and clear on my position, only you seem upset that I do not tolerate jews.

Pozzed Iranians want to invade liberal lands to satisfy their depraved needs
Iran is fine as it is, with people of all religions and ethnicities living peacefully (living amonst themselves, not mixing together in any sort of cesspool). They are not exactly trying to invade anyone.

The other user supports kicking out all rapefugees and making white nations actually white.
You obviously agree with this, but you say it's a total war against islam jewry etc. To what end?

he is saying to not only hate jews but also to hate muslims. Nothing wrong with that as far as him supporting Nationalism goes

Huge distraction

Islam is the Jewish distraction to fight their wars

Iran is an enemy of the jewry, and even Hitler liked them. They wouldn't even be Muslim ruled if it wasn't for the Jews, hell, they wouldn't even have been (((Shah))) ruled if it wasn't for the Brits and the Soviets (So, y'know, jews again). The Iranians were the first people to fall to this NWO bullshit, and they serve the same purpose they always have to Europe: A warning sign of threats that are headed towards Europe. (Read: Mongols, Tirmids, Plagues, Turks)

They're fairly orderly, civilized people. Not white, but they're related to whites and they have no interest in crossing the Bosphorus. Hell, they're even high enough IQ to have a good go at making nuclear power, and they'd definitely have it by now if the Isreali's didn't keep assassinating their scientist. They're one of the only nonwhite countries to attempt a (pathetic but still existent) space program, and this is all under massive international sanction. Fuck, even Hitler liked them! Why is being Pro-Iran bad?

lol

You are the reason Holla Forums is shit.

Faggot spotted.

It can be, if it gets in the way of putting focus on the Jews. We realize that both are a problem, but normies often are not smart enough to understand something that complex. And the Jewish problem itself is often hard to get normies to understand because it is somewhat hidden. Jews aren't out there blowing people up like hajis or raping and killing everyone like niggers, so it isn't immediately apparent why Jews are our enemy. The Jew problem is much more complex, so it requires a little bit of study to understand it

Kill yourself sandnigger.

False premise. OP is either extremely low IQ, or a filthy kike.
Actually, probably both.

pick 1 you fucking cuck, gtfo

this is the definition of having a problem.
You then
A. settle things down
B. banish the instigator(s)
It's like children really.. and you are not even a kid

It's done this way on purpose. If some madman looses his attack dogs at you, obviously he needs to be stopped or he'll continue to do it. However, you've still got packs of savage beasts hurtling towards you with intent to annihilate you and anyone else they see.

It's designed to be an unwinnable situation except by the application of a force which whites no longer find themselves able to commit.

wew, that's not the story you hear from media..

wtf I love jews now

What time line are you living in?

Muslims are our enemies and they always have been. This has always been a 3 way war between jews, christians and muslims. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend when they are also my enemy.

Muslims will still attack the west with or without jews. Jews like to sit back and watch, waiting for the right time to swoop in. Jews are a small nearly powerless army. Most people don't even see the jews as a threat so they don't bother with them.

This is not to say that it wouldn't be nice to ally with muslims to kill the jewish nuisance but its just not going to happen. We need to kill both.

Fuck off mudshit goatfucker. Your ilk deserves to be exterminated off the face of the Earth just as much as the kikes. Your false dichotomy isn't going to fool any of us. We can tell you're shill based on how you're even like the "alt-right" has any power here.

Islam is a fire and jews are the jackass starting it. We need to either beat the shit out of the jackass or put out the fire and we need to decide which to do first because we can't do both at the same time.

Kill yourself Ahmed you gross inbred dune coon

kike detected.

The point here is that we can make jews universally hated and exposed, instead of infighting. There is already some opposition to jews from leftist retards, muslims and even niggers, we should use this - expose the holohoax narrative and all their kikery, thus isolating them.

How many right-wingers have you seen (rightfully) speaking out against the Quran? Have you seen many of these speaking out against the Talmud and it's open satanic kikery? No, but we can make ALL political groups speak out against it, since their actions are completely repugnant - even "we wuz kangz"-tier nigger pages do that in regards to jews and slavery. The purpose is to isolate the 14 million parasites and "Israel" worldwide, make them even more universally hated, and easy to spot by all groups. Once we spread these facts, will they trust jewish-owned big-companies? Mainstream media? Mass entertainment? Of course not, they would reject their lies and anything coming out of the kikes mouth, thus isolating the political establishments in their support for Israel and exposing their kike owners.

Yeah your shilling is so pathetic and autistic many people make fun of you. Retarded dune coon shitskin subhuman.

Or you could just tell them to fuck off and let them kill themselves to weaken the Jews.

Don't even try. Hasbarafag is just a shill, even if you somewhat agree with a part of his message he's just here to fuck up every thread by locking any discussion.

He's not. This is hasbarafag, he's violently antisemitic but only because he's a shitskin from endchan. That's why he has many times in the past months begged us to stop fighting Islam and rather fighting the Jews.
He doesn't hesitate to lie (posting fake shit, pretending to be French/Dutch/white…) and to spam threads with sockpuppets. While one could agree with some part of his message (I did in the past), one inevitably faces his absolute lack of self-awareness when he fails to maintain a constructive debate and end every discussion by calling everyone a Jew. This guy is D&C incarnated.