Bobby Fischer "going insane" discussed on Reddit, Jew red pills brought up

I know it's cancerous leddit, but this post is very high up on their front page and Jew red pills are getting dropped left and right. For some reason, (((mods))) have not yet had a chance to clean things up. Feel free to join in on the fun if you have a Reddit account.

www . reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/6fuokh/bobby_fischer_playing_against_50_opponents/dilnfhw/

Other urls found in this thread:

ceddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/6fuokh/bobby_fischer_playing_against_50_opponents/dilnfhw/
reddit.com/r/BluePill/
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU&t=2s
0bin.net/paste/JBIHxcwh1seawuid#5rdkslYlPLzbffBtwX0bmHnqTcp2ZzkU96XBcWmUzV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't bother wasting my time trying to post on reddit anymore. It's simply not worth the frustration.

I do still browse it from time to time. It's encouraging to see examples like this showing the overton window shifting in our favor. Before the election I would get downvoted to oblivion for naming the jew in /r/conspiracy for example but now it's pretty common to see others do it.

Looks like the comment was hidden by the admins, I didn't see it when scrolling through the main thread.

Was Fischer part Jewish?

Partly, yes, and he hated them with a vengeance. If i remember correctly, his mother fucked some random dude which made him a half ling bastard. His dad was refused admission into the us because of his extreme communists views.

Redditfags always bring this shit up.

OY VEY NEVA FORGET DA 6 MILLION GOLF COURSES GOY
Do jews even realize how fucking slimey they sound when they complain about shit like that? The vast majority of white people have never been members of golf courses either. The average white man cannot relate to golf club membership in the slightest.

What's that CNN jews clip from? Was that actually said in the senate? Were they talking about us?

They also denied entry to anyone else who wasn't old blood Anglo episcopalians or whatever. You never hear Irish or Germans complaining about it. Only Jews feel the need to go where people don't want them.

Jews rape everything and when they're not allowed to rape they whinge with so much vigor that you could swear they're doing their best to backflip out of their own humanity. It's just they were never human to begin with, though.

It's from the recent Louisiana congressional election debate with Dr. David Duke.

Fischer was a truly genius player, the stories around him are borderline mythical. Extremely patriotic to the point that he even refused to comply and show his papers to guards when passing into the USSR from another country. A lot of the stories around Bobby are usually twisted to make it sound like he was always crazy and they just knew he'd crack one day, and that his brain was only good for chess and it's intricacies and contingencies. The truth is that a chess players brain is wired to see patterns in everything, everyone who plays will admit that, and Bobby was the best there was - he once claimed a draw by threefold repetition, but the position was repeated over about 10 or 12 separate moves. There was another occasion where he was playing a tournament and walked over to a friends game, looked at the board for 20 seconds, then went back to his game. 6 months later he asked his friend why he hadn't played a particular move - his friend couldn't recall much about the game itself, so Bobby set up the board from memory and played through the entire line he'd worked out.

It's really no surprise that he worked out the true issue behind current world events. Apparently he had boxes and boxes of research he'd gathered and was writing a book to expose all this, but the research was stolen. There's not a lot of evidence behind the story, but nobody has ever looked into it, which is telling. He's a great figure to read about and listen to, he opened up a lot of stuff to the public that not many people had heard before the Internet. I wouldn't be surprised at all, given his exposure to the Soviets via chess, if someone high up was tailing him and got wind of what he was working out about the world then shut him down.

4D chess?

GOOD JOB YOU FUCKING NIGGER

ceddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/6fuokh/bobby_fischer_playing_against_50_opponents/dilnfhw/

next time spend 5 minutes looking up "reddit deleted posts" before whining faggot.

They never forgave him for going to Yugoslavia in the 90's.

Freedom of association, borders, personal boundaries, freedom of thought, personal beliefs: all anti-semitic social constructs.
"You don't own nothing goyim" isn't just a meme.

What is this referring to?

Supposedly as he was listed as jewish in articles though he claimed that kikes were lying about him being jewish and trying to claim his genius as part of their own.

Probably Kasparov.

Feels bad that he couldn't live to see this time, instead he lived a fringe life and most people thought he was a kook. He would have a big audience now, with more and more people becoming jew-wise

nobody cares

Is the CNN image up to date?

Need some new memes for reddit.com/r/BluePill/

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU&t=2s

In that era, qualifiers for the world championships would often have lots of Russians present. Fischer accused them of saving their energy by going easy on each other, and engineering who would reach qualifying positions.

Furthermore, uncle Bobby discovered and was the only one to denounce the collusion of USSR players to cheat in tournaments by playing easy games among themselves and hard novelties against others, effectively cheating. They called him nuts and a tinfoil hat conspirationist, and after the USSR got dissolved, the players agreed they had been doing exactly that.
He's probably among the top 3 players of all time, an integral genius, and all those kikes kvetching about him should be shot in the face just for this facts alone.

ye, a lot of (((Russians)))

BOBBY FISCHER WAS ==NOT== JEWISH!

I like to be free, at least in my mind. I would rather be free in my mind and locked up in a prison cell than be a coward and not be able to say what I think and be on the outside.

I say death to President Bush, I say death to the United States. Fuck the United States, fuck the Jews. The Jews are a criminal people, they mutilate their children, they are murderous, criminal, thieving, lying, bastards. They made up the Holocaust, there's not a word of truth to it. They are the worst liars and bastards. And now, what goes around, comes around, they're getting it back, finally. Praise God… Hallelujah, this is a wonderful day. Fuck the United States. Cry, you crybabies! Whine, you bastards! Now your time is coming! The US is getting what is coming to it. This is just the beginning.– Speaking on Bombo Radyo, Phillippines, September 11, 2001

There is no United States as people think of it. It's just a puppet in the Jews' hands. It's a plaything for the Jews. . . The US government and American Jewry are virtually interchangeable. . . They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people. . . They're just unbelievably wicked bastards. - Speaking on Bombo Radyo, Philippines

America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia … The Secretary of State [then Madeleine Albright] and the Secretary of Defense [then William S. Cohen] are dirty Jews. -Speaking on Philippines radio, May 24, 1999

What is going on is I am being persecuted night and day by the Jews, for telling it like it is… They want to put me in jail, they're robbing me of everything I have, they're continuously lying about me. I've had enough of this shit.- Speaking on Calypso Radio, Hungary

The latest thing they've done is I had some stuff in storage back in Pasadena for 12 years, spent a fortune on storage fees, a fortune on safes… and the goddamn Jews in America have just gone and grabbed it all. . . You know, up until now they [the Jews] have more or less been satisfied to kind of attack my name, to exploit my name, to violate my rights, to violate my intellectual property rights, to violate my contracts; now, this is a new level, they're just stealing my belongings. Stuff worth millions, they just went and stole it.– Speaking about the auctioning of his memorabilia at the Bekins storage house in Pasadena, CA

The Jews don't want me to succeed in any of my projects. They want me to be a failure. They want to utterly destroy my reputation for all time. Jews are vicious rats. America is just a goddamn Jew country. They're a bunch of goddamn crooks there. The Jews control everything and everybody. The United States is a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed. circumcised Jew bastards.- Bombo Radyo, Philippines

Because I beat the Jews in chess. I beat them badly too, I beat them very badly… Plus, on top of that I exposed them as cheating in chess! As outright crooks. Plus, I exposed the Holocaust as never having happened. Totally made up. The Jews are goddamn liars. There is not a shred of truth to this Holocaust.- On why he is being persecuted by the Jews

Almost everyone who has been around me turned out to be a secret agent working for the Jews, working for the CIA… The Jews have planted so many of their Jew agents and CIA rats all around me. So many people… Girlfriends, lawyers, everybody almost, turned out to be working for the CIA and the Jews! Unbelievable but true. . . Those filthy, filthy bastards. You know they're trying to take over the world. - Bombo Radyo, Philippines

My basic thesis is that the Jews are a criminal people, and the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the world. - On being asked what he hoped to achieve by giving radio interviews

They are subhuman. They are the scum of the earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.- Bombo Radyo, Philippines

I have.
I can say without a shadow of doubt, the worst thing about golf is the fucking wankers who base their lives around it.
It is no wonder the jew wanted to break into and control that world too.
The game itself? Fantastic.

Capped for posterity.

One thing that really bothers me is that on the radio interview, he has that typical jewish dialect.

0bin.net/paste/JBIHxcwh1seawuid#5rdkslYlPLzbffBtwX0bmHnqTcp2ZzkU96XBcWmUzV0

I'm pretty sure he actually did have jewish blood, but he renounced it completely and hated them with every fiber of his being.

If there were ever any so-called 'based jew', it was Bobby Fischer. Noone else even comes close to his ravings about how much he hated them.

Kubrick was also an apostate.
Wehn a jew goes apostate he becomes a rabid jew hater.
Even more than Holla Forums.

Bobby was probably a nurtured propaganda piece that went rogue when he realized how fake his life is.
Blatantly stealing and selling his stuff in an auction pretty much confirms it.

Its like they act like women. I can see the effects of the matriarchal blood line in their culture.

Whenever they are not treated like absolute god-kings and not everybody bows to them and they cant do whatever they want, they cant take it and feel suppressed and like slaves. See ancient egypt. You think they were literal slaves? My ass, they probably just werent allowed to do their crazy human sacrifice stuff that YHWH demands from them.

The Exodus is the original holocaust. Babylonian captivity probably the same.
They need their victimization to keep the hostility against the goyim high.
Else they fall apart due to decentralization of their population and subsequent intermarriage.

Have the Jews ever ACTUALLY been expelled or "holocausted"? I know there's claims that they've been thrown out of x-number of countries throughout history, but is that really true or did the Jews just make that up too so they could weasel their way everywhere?

Could it be that they were never actually thrown out, but instead used the fake claims of exodus and holocaust as a way to SPREAD their diseased kind into other nations.

Nah, they've been legitimately trashed and pogromed all the time, but that hardly changed their attitudes or made them think that maybe acting like the world owes you shit is a bad idea.

Expelled, yes. Holocausted, no. There's a thread in the catalog showing that the jews were expelled over 350 times. Jews continuously use the facade of being a victim to get their way because whining is free and exploiting the altruism of whites is something they learned to do a long time ago.

Where did the 6 million number come from? It was their favorite death toll number to use. Newspaper archives from before WW2 show jewe kvetching over 6 million deaths in europe so as to get charity. What do the story of Exodus and the holohoax have in common?

Neither happened, but both were used as propaganda. The bible is littered with stories of things jews made up, and that isn't a fedora joke, that's a statement of it being viewed as historical record. There's a book in the bible of a "famous" jew war hero the jews made up to intrigue romans, and then the next book has the exact account but with the war hero missing and all their battles were losses. Surprising no one, jews suck at combat.

look how hard he has to hold his hands together to stop them rubbing together
he's really straining to stop himself doing the hand rub

this
I have often said that jews are women and women are jews
perhaps it really is something genetic

I believe it to be the compound effect of 2000+ years of infantile circumcision. It's been shown to have a permanent effect upon the brain, specifically the hind brain, iwo it made the men more physically cowardly, and to compensate they have become more and more like women. Crying out for someone else to fight for their wants.

The higher class jews treat their lower ones like shit. Even your the point over talking Hitler into ovening them… to later use against him.

Ending "cirgumsizzuhn" in the Western world should be high on the list.

Which one?

Romans killed like 3/4 of the Jewish population after they sperged out in Bar Kokhba revolt for not being treated like the superior beings they are. You DON'T rebel against the Romans of all people TWICE.
It's the only legit one and they don't harp on and on about it.

Also one of the reasons why they try to destroy Western civ. We are direct descendants of Rome in all possible aspects.
This is why they invented communism, butchered Russia and almost did the same to USA last year.
It's their version of perfect society.

His mother was Jewish

If there's anyone who can take the Jews down, it's a kike with a chip on his shoulder. They know this

Jews are a uniquely despicable people, the expulsions both prove this and fuel their condescending hatred toward goyim

Don't make a thread about it if you're unable to spend those 5 minutes you waste of air.

Except he wasn't a kike. He was a mischling goy. Literally only jews try to claim Fischer was a jew.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust even mischlings. He alone can be given the status of "good jew" but I wouldn't let that stop us from removing all bagel forever - it is a liability.

Bobby is eh pretty cool guy

it's really incredible how butthurt kikes are over this
i've even heard it from jews in real life, it's not just a reddit thing

It's the whole point of Rodney Dangerfield's character in "Caddyshack" written by Harold Ramis.

"Clinton News Network" is such a shitty meme. How the fuck have I not thought of this before? How the fuck has no one else thought of this before? It's such an obvious nick name and it even has a double meaning. We should start calling CNN the..

Chosen News Network

I don't know what the Nuremberg laws have to say about Hebrew law but it should be noted that it was his mother who was Jewish, while his father was German. Personally I have nothing against him, he used to speak on radio broadcasts and would go on long antisemetic rants about zog and the holocaust being bullshit. Seemed pretty based to me.

Only because they have the holohoax instead.

There is no "good jew", only a jew that works against other jews because they wronged him somehow.
They're actions are purely self serving, and end up being used as villains or victims by other jews.

Bobby Fischer was a jew, and a useful idiot, just like any other jew that speaks out against their kin.

so then why are they so afraid of mixing with the negroid race?

They aren't

i guess the next generation of kikes aren't but that is because they drank the coolaide. if you try to pitch the idea that isreal needs to have more niggers old school kikes will say no

I browse reddit if I want too explore a very specific topic or start learning something new. Posting there Eww it's like Instagram for people who want to be normies but can't

Off topic sage

Man, who knows how many BASED JEWS Hitler accidentally killed in the hall of cost? Maybe he really was evil after all!

my game, grand master at 15 honorary ofc but seen so fare ahead they said uncanny all the mentors lost because I was tired of the same old shit text book moves and found ways to trick the so called master into defeat when it looked like a sound text book win never considering the var. This is how fischer bless his self hating jew heart has a special place in hell to be burned forever in an oven just a bit less …..beat his russian opp he had the mind to calculate so he just changed the variables so brainwashed trained logical move russian couldn't compute.Was absolute genius to think in terms of scrambling perceived solids in mathematical chess he in effect made it his game by variables unaccounted for knowing he possessed deeper insight in in a constantly changing environment that differed from conventional paths.

Kool-Aid is spelt with a K, just like KIKE!

Looks like the comments have already been deleted. Reddit is seriously a cancerous place.

I think you're right to suspect them. I'm often shocked at how people I know who are 1/2 or less Jewish still manage to retain their negative personality traits. Narcissism, lack of empathy, materialism and a bizarre compulsion toward being offensive seem, to me, to appear in their behavior without fail.

You should also remember that a VERY large portion of online communities like this are chosen. In the pol mumble, at least half the users are mischlings. They're unmistakable. Just bring up anything about working class whites and their visceral reactions of uncontrollable hate will escape their 'based' facades. It's probably what mystifies me the most about people who are race realists. I think actual whites who are racially aware tend to think like Kevin MacDonald, i.e. Jews have and act upon a clear racial interest which should make us cautious, but not hateful. Those of varying degrees of Jewish background become the most outspoken firebrands. It's as if all the destructive compulsions they typically direct toward Europeans become directed toward the tribe they reject. I sometimes think that they're incapable of understanding the world outside of an endless grievance-revenge cycle. It would be tragic if it were not for the chillingly real possibility that they might actually exterminate all of the altruistic humans on earth, leaving the remainder to degenerate into barbarism.

Of course, you might also make the observation that if all the most vitriolic anti-semitism is coming from semites, then there might possibly be some hidden agenda.

although fischer was great he was by far the best maybe for his time yet Paul Morphy is proly so far the best not counting undiscovered.He blind folded himself and played them all by numbers meaning he actually seen the board.All grand masters combined and collaborating couldn't beat Morphy. I got good watching cu simulations of games and openings (very important) if all the best over and over etc etc …set on fast 1 move per second meaning it all played out in a matter of mins and i seen forward thinking and backward strategies.Was check mating way before that though however it open my EYES!!

Just collect/compile a list of everyone who's revealed the Jews and use it as evidence, for 'research', to show that "Fischer was really unstable, like these other guys" and then proceed to list all the ones who were declared 'insane'.

Frederich Nietzsche
Martin Luther
Bobby Fischer
Samuel Roth
Karl Marx
Adolf Hitler

Who else? I have a list somewhere but I don't remember all.

Winston Churchill
Henry Ford
Joe McCarthy

I think Fischer said Morphy was the greatest, but then later he said he was probably greatest. Every study that's done that adjusts for era usually has Fischer on top. Not that those are terribly meaningful. Also there was a study that analyzed the moves of the top players and compared them to moves of the computer, and it found that Fischer found the best computer move far far more often than anybody else in history. Personally, I give the nod to Fischer, but I see the argument for Morphy.

Fuck off

But did he hate kikes?

They say nothing about Hebrew law because Hebrew law is Jewish mythology that nobody but kikes believe. Fischer didn't buy into it and neither did the Germans. Ethnically he was a mischling.

I have a mind like that too, user. Fischer is a great example of hiding your power level.

Seriously, I feel blessed that I was only redpilled now that I am a seasoned writer.

Get a load of this retard.

Summary

If they can break free of the demon's control, it'd be only natural for them to resent it and those fellows who are still under its sway.

George Patton also

Circumcision was originally an Egyptian custom.

read what he wrote about bolshevism and zionism retard

You really need to do more research on what a jew-controlled swine with 0 regard for his fellow countrymen Churchill really was

You can thank Churchill for the global war on Germany and the rape of its people you absolute moron. Kill yourself or read more.

i'm not defending him for the shit he did for WW2 you mongoloids. the point of the list was people that revealed the jews and he did reveal the jewish involvement in communism

Initiation alternative to masonic poopdick?

The main mistake the jews make is to believe that they outsmart everyone else while having only a small ingroup.
They dont, not even close to that.

The depth of their contempt is kept to themselves.