Can't stop laughing

Can't stop laughing

Police logbook.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/something-unexpected-emerges-blendon-township-police-activity-log

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3dIOL
newyork.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=pokemon
youtube.com/watch?v=uv0-MPttWbI
archive.is/h8QzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This will be the downfall of humanity.

At least I'll be safe from the collapse of mankind due to pokemon Go indoors.

I think we need to establish a special task force to gather up Pokemon players and put them in special camps where they can no longer be a threat to anyone.

archive.is/3dIOL

Nigger

What are you talking about, this will just clean up the gene pool

First thing came to my mind was why would anyone go through Boulder City to Hoover Dam just for pokeniggers.

I should sleep more and drink less.

You see, the kids, they play the Pokemon which gives them the brain damage.

Are ghost pokemon localized to cemeteries ? That would explain the pokefags going to the cemetery after midnight. Kek

They just wanna stop these nerds from flipping their gym.

I can't be the only one.

This pokemon debacle has been a non-stop source of entertainment

It's an abstract kind of cancer.

That's exactly what a pokemon would say.

Not really, I found my Gastly outside my apartment
unless we're on top of an indian burial ground or something

It's not out in the US or Canada yet, but I heard that EU/AUS players have accurate mapping for this. Otherwise it uses defaults like "dark places" for ghost types and "high elevation" for fire types

I can't wait for the pokemon go serial killer

oyy veyy gevalt!

Wait it's not? What the fuck is everyone playing then?

It's a global file for anyone to use. Again, it's using google maps and generic data to come up with shit. Anything that's tagged as a public art work on google will be a pokestop, for example

It's just we don't have specific areas set up for us yet

Of all the shit to revive Pokemon as a cultural force in the minds of normalfags, it had to be the shittiest Pokemon game ever.

All I get is pidgeys. Shit is random.

Relative elevation, yo

Our nearby hiking guided mountain trail has charmanders and shit overflowing from it. We also live beside the coast, more likely we get water types down there

Also Pidgey is common as fuck
You catch garbage at low levels.

I'm level 10 and just started to see Vulpix and Electabuzz rarely

Honestly, I kind of hope things reach peak stupidity, and Go players fight BLM over blocking areas to look for Pokemon or something.

This is either an administration of chlorine to the gene/meme pool, or one of the great filters of civilizations.

Never forget.

D O G A R S
O
G
A
R
S

This is very offensive.

Oy vey!

Maybe the reason we've never gotten a signal back from any sufficiently advanced alien races is that they're too busy playing their version of Pokemon Go to respond.

Huxley warned us this would happen.

Nah the ayys are all too busy with their real monstergirl waifus. One of them is probably fucking a monstergirl based on humans

I just read Brave New World the other night. It's fantastic, and anyone who reads this post who hasn't read it already, should go do so.

polite sage for off-topic

It's amazing how relevant Huxley's tale is to today compared to Orwell's which is sadly more well known. I guess the media monster didn't want to adapt a novel that discouraged the media's influence.

Sage for off topic.

I think Orwell's fear is more applicable in places like north korea or mainland china

but its more like a bit of both

Without question. But Huxley is more relevant in the west.

Hardly Orwell. Its 100% Huxley right now. But in the east, yeah, its both Huxley and Orwell all the way.

Except entertainment and communication has become increasingly more involved and widespread over the past several centuries.

Compare Imageboards or even Reddit and Facebook to a world in which you got your news from three television stations, one controlled by the government. Compare it to the era of newspapers and magazines where the only news is what's published.

It seems the police of numerous areas have been posting warnings to pokemon go players that the law is still present even if the game is new.

Oh god, so the number of pokestops could easily double across America and Canada?

But despite this the populace remains drowned in a sea of irrelevant news and controversies while ignoring any corrupt shenanigans within the seats of government, and those who point out said corruption because they aren't drowned in irrelevant info are few and far in-between. Most would rather argue about how some feminist or minority became triggered over misunderstandings or bathroom bullshit whilst the sneaky government rats get away with their usual antics unopposed since those who do oppose them are too few while the rest are in the sea of media distractions. Now we have literal zombies walking into hazards or private property trying to catch Pokemon.

Sage because we are getting way too off topic here.

Huxley has said that he believed 1984 would come first then would give way to Brave New World, maybe we are caught in the middle in the transition?

There might be some adjustments, but it's probably more or less fixed now .. Keep in mind it just pulls previously known features from google and interprets it into game mechanics. It's not likely to change

user, "kids these days" is a complaint so fucking old that Plato records Socrates complaining about how writing and literacy is making people stupid.

This sort of behavior is anything BUT new. Look up Sam Patch- he was a man who made national news in the mid 19th century by jumping off of waterfalls.

Besides, it is absolutely fucking hypocritical to be on a Jakartan Basketweaving Fish Market and complain about how stupid people are for wasting their time.

I used to agree with this image but now I feel both are right.

Funny, because it looks to me like the opposite.
The distraction is what is allowing the controls to be put into place. That seems more practical than trying to hammer down societal control and then follow it with the bread and circuses.

Throw in Bradbury too.

"Now let's take up the minorities in our civilization, shall we? Bigger the population, the more minorities. Don't step on the toes of the dog-lovers, the cat-lovers, doctors, lawyers, merchants, chiefs, Mormons, Baptists, Unitarians, second-generation Chinese, Swedes, Italians, Germans, Texans, Brooklynites, Irishmen, people from Oregon or Mexico. The people in this book, this play, this TV serial are not meant to represent any actual painters, cartographers, mechanics anywhere. The bigger your market, Montag, the less you handle controversy, remember that! All the minor minor minorities with their navels to be kept clean. Authors, full of evil thoughts, lock up your typewriters. They did. Magazines became a nice blend of vanilla tapioca. Books, so the damned snobbish critics said, were dishwater. No wonder books stopped selling, the critics said. But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic-books survive. And the three-dimensional sex-magazines, of course. There you have it, Montag. It didn't come from the Government down. There was no dictum, no declaration, no censorship, to start with, no! Technology, mass exploitation, and minority pressure carried the trick, thank God. Today, thanks to them, you can stay happy all the time, you are allowed to read comics, the good old confessions, or trade-journals."

Who said anything about kids? What I've been seeing around here are adults and college shits with this. Most of the kids around here stay in doors constantly.

I've seen adults when in public like Colleges and kids in the neighborhoods.

My super cool mother fucking awesome nigga

Kids around these parts are always locked in except for when they're going to school but even then they quickly return home and never stay outside too long. Even during summer the most you're likely to see is a small handful in the streets. Crime isn't even that high around here so I have no idea why.

I think its the parents.

I am not a Pokemon too!

thanks libruls

I'm starting to miss the old anime.

What does a Gastly even DO with money?

Is this from that one vore game?

shh

are you the nigger that made the RED and BLU flags that got accepted instead of mine?

Come on now.

Not really, cemeteries just generally have a lot of the hotspots in a relatively compact location.

That 2nd one is green nigga

Oh man, you just know the first shooting of a dumb kid playing this game is going to happen after they break into private property for a hotspot.

what is this, a center for ants?

nah, that's the yellow border playing tricks on your eyes.

this one right here is green. my favorite flag that got accepted.

I also made slime, ID, hitman, fedora, cat, DOOM, and crystals

People forget the proles in 1984 were controlled with pleasure.

Wait… How does this work?

Like you have increased chance of encountering gas-based Pokemon in the museum or something???

Because if they did that… that's the most funny thing I think you could come up with!

Please just end me now.

It's the dumbest casual shit but at least she's out of my fucking face. Loving life tbh

the pokemon go thing came up so fast. it will be funny when a mexican kid gets hit by an ice cream truck while chasing a vanilluxe down the street.

it's a flag nigga. they are all 20 x 11 pixels.

I am a normalfag i guess. I started playing this shit today because it seems like an easy way to meet new girls, and tomorrow, I'll be out, hitting the streets again, looking for fighting types and loose bitches

I wish I could end you user, but then I'd be alone in a sea of zombie misfits without no one to end me.

How long till livestreamed death

Two weeks. Maybe three tops.

I didn't know what to expect, but seeing a twitch streamer girl watch some dudes go around playing this shit while just sitting at her house is a new low.

so wait a minute. there are people, watching people, watching people playing pokemon go? what the fuck!?

It's a brave new world, with all of its wonders and horrors.

Yes. Its the second live stream on the Pokemon Go twitch page, I am not linking that shit here.

wheres that guy who was summoning the meteor…?

i finally understand why

If it makes you feel better, the less population density there is, the less pokestops and pokemon there are.

At least you now have a practical use for your mastery of the French martial art of running away.
I can't wait for the winter in my state to fuck up some pokego players

it's like you want to be a vagina, do you like dicks inside you user?

Now someone here has to make a livestream watching her, watching that one watch that other guy play pokemon go, just for the absurdity.

You clearly haven't seen an Alaskan winter.
It's like the Russian winter except with moose instead of cossacks.

Vince McMahon found a Gastly on his gym.

Chris Benoit

You live in alaska, and you don't like survivalism?
You're an even bigger vagina than I previously imagined

We can go deeper

see:

Considering the alternative is freezing my ass off trying to catch a dewgong, I'll take my chances inside.

by what standard would you call this a debacle
just curious

you're a simp

Huxley was a worthless faggot that assumed nobody derives pleasure out of hard work and bettering one's self.

Orwell is actually realistic because the deprevation of the capability of bettering yourself actually fucking happens

Can somebody explain to me what the deal with this game is why has everyone lost their fucking mind over it?
Everywhere i look i see zombies with their heads glued to their phones shuffling around the place and even worse, 90% of them are grown ass man.

You never read neither of them, nor did you understood the image, did you.

The pic's a total misrepresentation of Brave New World anyway. The whole society was genetically organized into strict hierarchy with no room to move beyond it - i.e. high IQ alphas with leadership positions, medium IQ betas doing managerial work, low IQ gammas being proles, and a nigger underclass.

It was fundamentally a criticism of hierarchy, class immobility and subjugated proletariate. Distraction with pleasure drugs and administration of dopamine pills to keep people satiated was a subtopic.

Huxley's a shitty writer anyway and both books are HS tier trash. Read The Camp of Saints & A Soft Machine if you want proper prophetics.

theres not going to be that many deaths keep wishing

It's pokemon on mobile.

I know around ever 50-100 years, people try to make Orwell's dystopian reality. That and the human brain is already biologically set up to cause a desire for pain from dopamine overload.
It's basic biology.

You know I would probably be on Holla Forums's side if I was white honestly.

But being spic as fuck would probably get me lynched in Holla Forums world. Even though I've never set foot in mexico, and I don't consider myself mexican at all.

Because they get to hop on the "omg I'm so quirky and nerdy!" trend bus without actually putting any investment towards consoles or games.

I'd recommend the more libertarian part of Holla Forums, but they've gone inactive for the time being due to it being the summer of an election year.

Come over and play on the right wing side of things
Unlike leftists we don't really give a fuck what you do unless you waste tax money by not paying back into the community.
Or push for federal level laws.
Or pretend like you should be above the laws.

A substantial majority of the idiots that visit the board are not white themselves.

They buy into the myth of ethnic inferiority.

Holla Forums's side is ethnonationalism, not specifically white nationalism. Respect for anyone who respects themselves, see pic related.

Too bad your "race" is a mismatched frankenstein's abomination with no national identity or ethnic tradition lasting predating the 50s, so I guess you're still out of luck.

It wasn't a hierarchy doing anything good though. It's a hierarchy from the ground up built to keep the plebs with maximum happiness rating. All higher culture and deeper meaning is lost in a sea of orgiastic liberal plebs, subhuman labor and bean-counter bureaucrat rule. And all the writing about bread and circuses and cultural trivialization is as cutting as ever. The highest natural forms can still be shit if they're used for unnatural ends, like a purebred stallion used to transport a jew.

Don't let your dreams just be memes

Is it possible for every race to be nationalistic and not against everyone else? Like if they all agreed to it and they all know what the others are planning and thinking then it seems like everyone could live in harmony.

Being Texan you are born right wing, even in Austin.
I'm more neutral than anything though. The way the two party system is run nowadays is cancer.

I've always considered myself an American first, and I think that if everyone else considered themselves an American, before their race it would help out a lot.

They could, but any agreement like that would crack and tumble the moment any race threw the first stone.

Guess what race always likes to throw stones

At least Brave New World shipped all the smartest ones to Greenland, who saw throught the bs, instead of the hell they recieved in 1984.

NO, it is a cycle.
I may have some experience in this matter.

>Presumably pays taxes

Welcome aboard faggot, Vote for someone who will tell senate to piss off for the 4 years they are in office and someone who will get the much needed tenth crusade going.

We can play bidya after that.

I try not to be racist but it's always one bad person wearing their race as a flag and then using that as an excuse to cause shit

This

pol is obsessed with race just like sjw's.
Horseshoe theory is real

Also, this

Cycles are good though, you can plan around them happening frequently and then maximize your potential each time

whoops

The trick is to remember that the most important component of race is the memetic component that drives individuals to think that some genetically-derived physical trait is a suitable substitute for having mental traits.

No it's because they are both left wing with the same end goal.
Well, the globalists are at least, and at some level the Nationalists are too, because eventually that ideology will always fester and grow into global takeover if left out of control.

1984 was authoritarianism taken ad absurdum, so that only follows.

Sorry if life isn't like what they teach in schools, and Race is quite important indeed.

Horseshoe theory.

Yes, as history has shown and principle suggests

No, never. That's completely unrealistic. I think Spengler said something along the lines of 'utopia will always remain an ideal and war, reality.'

Even if physical violence was eliminated, power struggle will continue without a hiccup. Clausewitz: "war is the continuation of political intercourse by other means."

Until you put 3 generations into the soil, you're no American

Redpilling only goes one way. There is no cycle here, just exposure

He was talking about peace, but the terms are often interchangeable.

Good thing I fit your criteria I guess. Why three though?

You do realize you just vindicated what I said right, using your race as way to make yourself feel special is the same shit sjws do.

I think you and I have different interpretation on what left wing, if you mean authoritarian then yes, what you just said is accurate

An oversimplification of the horseshoe theory

fuck off with your d&c, leftypol, you just have to go back/not being a nigger.

You think THAT's bad, OP?
newyork.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=pokemon

Big government is ultimately the goal of the left. They just like to pretend they aren't about it. Facism is a mutant bastardization of right wing ideals rather than the extreme of it.
It's like a wart.

Sounds like an easy way to make sheqels and go sight seeing. There is literally nothing wrong with taking the money from lazy fucks who don't want to go outside for some pokemon or need someone else to drive them.

This is true of every governmental system known to man. All states must maintain themselves as a bulwark against liberalist degeneration, or order will always devolve into chaos.

Just rule of thumb. You're American now, but you're still a spic. You're Spic-American. Now find a nice Spic-American wife - ideally not a Spic Spic and definitely not a White American - and raise a family of Spic Americans. Migrate to a town with other Spic Americans. Eventually, segregate entirely. If you've any trust in the propensity for cultural evolution to self-organize around attractors that present natural ideals, a cursory examination of the history of civilization will prove to you ethnosolidarity is the only solution

Peace in war is not peace in power. Everyone will always be against everyone else.

Okay, that's funny.

Fucking what, okay define spic american

You mean thede, not race, and it is more important than any other subset of traits in social organization at the state level.

The nose knows. Why are you talking like it's future tense? We've already all seen it happen.

Your race is spic, your nationality is American. i.e. African American. see: thede

Yeah, people have beliefs, that's life. Conquest is frequent and occurs throughout nature, that's life.

You can talk nonsense all you like, that doesn't stop race from being a factor on a biological, societal and cultural level.

Right wing is about the natural conditions of life, and hierarchy is a constant component of that. Left wing is about trying to change those natural conditions. This came about during "The Enlightenment", where such ideas (delusional or not) started to take hold.
Since you can't change natural law, the left wing has to use big government to try and create artificial scenarios that allows you to briefly ignore reality, or mental blocks to prevent people from recognizing reality. This (of course) is a fool's errand.

I'm not disagreeing with you, dude.

But what if I don't want to do any of that? I don't like other spics, especially the women. I just want to finish college, and build robots.

well what do you want in a woman or do you not want one?

Ultimately government is like the bread in a sandwich. You don't fix the problem of having too much lettuce by adding more bread.
And what the fuck are you doing stop using fried chicken as bread.
That isn't a sandwich that's literally 3 slices of bread you fucking retard you get an F in sandwiching

Should have spared your fingers and just told him to go back to Mexico.

I hope your robots pierce the heavens

I'm not saying it isn't factor (except biologically), i'm just saying that ultimately it doesn't make you special.

Conditional clause.

I was just explaining what "Holla Forums's side" would be. Being spic doesn't preclude you from ethnonationalism or ethnosolidarity. Do what you'd like, you or your race-mixed sons will eventually be thrown out - either by RWDS or leftist ruination.

I'm being realistic. American ethnic balkanization is the only practical way forward.

And Mexico wouldn't take him.

America, at its core, isn't an ethnic nation though.
Suggesting ethnic balkanization for a nation whose history was most heavily defined by memes is like recommending McDonald's for a person trying to lose weight.

Who laughing now Niggers?
/x/trem 4 Life

Oh yeah, because it worked out so well for the Balkans.

Balkanization had multiple clearly defined and ethnically homogenous nations ready to split off right from the get go. If collapse happens in the United States, Balkanization might be too optimistic a word.

None of that post makes sense

1. The idea that any country can be "non-ethnic" is absurd. All people come from an ethnicity. Either America is made up a certain combination of ethnicities or is one collective American ethnicity

2. America had very clear and exaggerated migration patterns throughout its history - English in the NE, German in the midwest, etc. even demographics from within england (so-called "four folkways") - whose settlement patterns still strongly persist in their original states, moreso before the 1965 immigration act opened the otherwise closed-door America to the whole world

3. Secession and re-secessions on ethnic grounds are an inevitability, the question is if the communities are recognized as sovereign

No one said the collapse would be fun

And why are we talking about balkanization on Holla Forums anyway? What is this relevant to?

Oh, wow. More manufactured news by a marketing team. Can't wait to have multiple more of these shoved in my face today.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL PAID SHILLS

ZeroHedge is a political website. What did you expect?

Or the United Sultanates

No. The nature of humanity is conflict. All races are competitors to the others. You’re threats to our existence, and vice versa.

Are you a peninsulare, criollo, mestizo, castizo, or cholo?

I seriously hope you're not alone when you do parkour, user.

I'm beginning to see a patern here.

Those autists making it political must have no hobbies outside of the most banal things like economics and foreign policy.

I dunno, user. I was walking around OSU campus earlier. Loads of cute girls playing pokemon. Lots of dudes too. If the dudes could muster up some initiative some romance could easily bud.

Shit, my Army recruiter is using Pokemon Go to go talk to high school seniors who are hanging out at the park. I spoke to some other recruiters who were employing the same strategy.

Businesses are using Lure's to bring people to their business. Business places a lure, people come in, hang out, have a slice of pizza or some lemonade or a beer.

This POGO business is pretty amazing from a market perspective

As much as this game is retarded, the fanbase is retarded, and it appears to be a surveillance system at worst and a behavioral study at best, at least if this continues it may force police to consider that simply being out in public is not suspicious on its own

Nigger detected.

Go fuck yourself. Police don’t think that of anyone but those actually committing crime, being predisposed to crime, or with a history of criminal behavior. This is proven by all statistics.

Top fucking Praise Kek.

Nintendo is helping us unleash natural selection on artists.

Fucking auto-correct.

has the RMT market for this game started yet? having a giggle visualising arranged shady meetings to transfer pokemon over

can you even trade in this crap? I heard you need to spend money to level up your pokemans or some shit

Pokemon Go is the most challenging Pokemon game because it requires you to go outside, get exercise, and interact with people. This is considered a major challenge for autists, that's why they'd rather sit on their couches and just grind through classic Pokemon games

is there any pokemon game that's "challenging" for people other than the challenged?

still, this game is mobile shit and the fact it's so popular among the types of "gamers" that played like one game (maybe less) is pretty insulting
youtube.com/watch?v=uv0-MPttWbI PIKA PIKA PIKACHU IS A CUTE POKEMON HAHA POKEMON

This is the exact opposite, friend. This is hope. Rediculous. Stupid. Insane. Dumbshittery. Hope.

I like Pokemon Go, but if you are downplaying the real problem that this is a datamining operation then you are a shill or pants on head retarded. Judging by your shit OC it is probably the second option.

you don't think you're already backdoored, by your google/MS/apple phones?

The more reasonable Holla Forumsacks would greatly prefer peaceful separation to genocide. Of course there are probably 10 guys in this thread right now who will call me a cuck for that.

There is a pretty large distinction between a manual backdoor and automatic collection of your data.

Holla Forums isn't just white nationalists.

retard

See, just because you get the inb4 doesn't mean you don't fucking deserve the results.

It's too late for "peaceful" separation, nobody will give up what they have earned without struggle. Do you think Zimbabwe will go back to being Rhodesia without a fight? Or that turkroaches in Yurop will react possitively to the end of their government's gibsmedat and board a boat back to the desert?

Before, I would have just said that eveyone gets their own country except the Jews as they get the oven; but now there's no easy way for what used to be white nations to remove their parasites without said bugs clawing as hard as they can. Fuck it doesn't even matter if the mudslimes bomb another school or train station, you have pozzed up liberals taking the blame for them.

what the fuck am I reading

Competitive battling and romhacks.

Not videogames.

Actually I LOVE walking around and exploring, I don't need some stupid Pokemon app without actual gameplay to do that in the first place. Problem is, Pokemon Go or not, everywhere that really seems worth exploring gets responses like those in OP. Or at least, signs threatening such responses. Or just getting shot. If Pokemon Go meant you could go wandering around wherever you want whenever you want, I'd actually like it. But it actually means merely walking around the same boring places you could anyway, so the "exploring" aspect is worthless.

Not as good as this.
archive.is/h8QzQ

Niggers are already wanting segregation all over again.

I literally started tearing up, the future of the US is fucked.

True, I see pokeautists walking around (I live near a number of local monuments) and I've yet to see one who wasn't obviously in their 20s and NEET as fuk

user your hamplanet didn't lose 12 pounds in a few days, I promise you

also jesus man get some self respect and dump her

I see kids everywhere playing it.
Near campus its all 20 year olds, but near my apartments its kids.

This is just the newest buzz game niggers really need to calm down.

I dunno, water weight can go fast, but having THAT much water weight means it must be one fucking huge landwhale.

Dude if you don't want to be around her why do you even have a girlfriend in the first place

What are you, a fucking baby?

not yet.

Nope. The micro transactions can make it easier to catch pokemon temporarily, and you can buy 'lucky eggs' which double your XP for half an hour, but, no. The only way to level up pokemon is by catching the same kind (so, for example, catch a bunch of Pidgey's)

Each Pidgey you catch gives 3 'pidgey candy'. 12 candy and you can level up to Pidgeotto. 50 more and you can evolve to Pigeot.

That's how you level up.

Found the newfag that only played on his GBASP

Everyone should read "Homage to Catalonia"

Nah m8, just a person who actually gives a fuck about their country

i wonder when nintendo will start sending people to protests and military bases

But that's fucking wrong, you dumb nigger.
You level up by catching pokemon, evolving, visiting pokestops, etc.
When you level up, it increases the CP of the pokemon you encounter (at the very least) and generally makes you stronger.

A person paying real money has access to infinite lures, meaning he can catch many pokemon. A person paying real money can spam lucky eggs, meaning double exp for every catch and for every evolution (which is a lot of EXP).

Eat a fucking dick, have you even played this game once

the best chinpokomon

that's not what horseshoe means you dumbshit

I don't care what anyone says, this is hilarious. This game will inevitably die out just like Miitomo did, but before it does I hope even more crazy shit happens as a result of this game.

I'd probably start playing it if it wasn't a datamining operation.

I wonder when everyone will be done with pokemon go
Will they add an inevitable 2nd gen update? Will just more mons give enough motivation to keep playing, or will they have to add actual game mechanics?

This thing was rolled out quickly, I have my doubts the game is on the level.

TOP KEK, DEFEND THAT AMERIFATS

You act as if the only option is to be an identity-politics loving faggot. You're falling for the same jew schemes as them.

You know that sketch with John Cleese explains political extremism and that being one extremist or another nets you a whole list of people you can hate unconditionally and moderates? That's Holla Forums and Holla Forums. They are the two groups of people he was describing. There's them and then there's the enemy and moderates don't exist. Being a moderate just means you're either an idpol loving faggot who sucks down pozzed loads and worships muhammad or you're a hypercaptialist consumer who worships money and doesn't know the corporations are giving you a non-stop dicking with government flavoured lube.

And the end of the day, just forget about them. They're both as fucking retarded as each other. Sadly they also make up 90% of this fucking channels traffic.

Holla Forums used to be good before moot fucked up 4chaims contaminate Holla Forums and those faggots ran here.

Pokemon GO has been the wildest ride ever.
What is going to happen next, anons?

I was wondering how long I'd take for you to show up.
my soul can finally rest.

and another retard projecting his idiocy on people who disagree with him.

He's right you faggot.
Holla Forums can't even handle contrary arguments they have become full circle and become soft like the left.
This happens everytime you make a hugbox, doesn't help its overflowing with newfriends.

This shit is going to get kids killed, isn't it? This is "mix chlorine and bleach to see something cool" levels of lethal.

You need too leave.

Thanks for proving my point, you fucking retard. I agree with some of the things the left and the right says. Therefore I'm more a moderate than anything else. But of course you have to have your overflowing autism just shoot off in all directions because someone is either not blaming the kikes for everything or not blaming the bankers for everything. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the idpol of Holla Forums. Can't shut the fuck up, assume everyone who isn't with them is the enemy and turns everything into a political discussion. You fuckers can take the most inane bullshit and inject your agenda into it and then complain about how "problematic" it is and the best part is you don't even notice you're doing it. And when someone says "Jesus, guys. Can you stop derailing vidya threads into fucking discussions about the holohoax/banker's bonuses and spamming webm threads with your dank, dank memes?" you immediately spam the same tired fucking pictures accusing them of being tumblr for, heaven fucking forbid, wanting to discuss video games on the video game board.

I'd say Holla Forums less so than Holla Forums though. Holla Forums tend to stick to their containment board which is nice.

It's closer to being a witch hunter while practicing magic or decrying corruption while taking money under the table.

Nobody's falling for it, chaim.
>>>Holla Forums

None of that shit has anything to do with Holla Forums. Come on over some time, we're not that scary.

hahahahaha

I agree with him. I'd prefer Holla Forums over Holla Forums if only because they don't shit up every fucking thread on this goddamn site. Like you're doing in this thread right here.

I wish the Jews were all dead just so I could have a fucking decent conversation without some memelord stormfag derailing it.

I don't remember the last time I scrolled down a Holla Forums webm thread and saw videos of Russel Brand or some other extreme left fuck nugget preaching the virtues of being a communist. But I bet you if I go into the most active webm thread right now there'll be videos of Hitler speeches and other Holla Forums shit.

what if this is just a strategy to annoy and disinterest the popo? pretty soon theyll be robbing banks while pretending to play pokemon go and the cops wont even take it seriously because they think they were only trying to get the zubats in the vault

try Holla Forums
in Holla Forums the plan is disinfo, the difference between Holla Forums and Holla Forums plans is that one actively plans cross-board raids

Well you could both just fuck off for all I care. I want to discuss video games, not bankers, kikes or anything in between. I play video games to escape all this bullshit, not get stuck with more of that shit shoveled onto my plate.

Doesn't seem like it considering you have been doing nothing this thread but whining about politics.

What the fuck are you vomiting now? You fence-sitters delude yourselves like the cucks you are.

No joke. He's just asking to bleed out alone in a quarry somewhere

Enjoy catching them all. STDs that is

you cannot escape any more. It has been building up for the past 300 years. You do not even have good video games to play, you have to replay the same games from the 90s and early 2000. In fact you are such a cuckold that it is constantly being pushed on you, yet you do nothing.And when someone stands up to it you complain about it.

Who let Chad in?

It's more Orwellian than Huxleyan. The entire modern leftist way of thinking is straight outta Ingsoc.

If the NCR keeps fucking around with Pokemon, the legion is going to take back Hoover Dam.

there was quite literally a gommie posting speeches in a webm thread like three days ago user

t. le superior enlightened moderate Sargon of Akkad subscriber ;D

can you even read Holla Forums? there is nothing political about my discourse and I am fond of the video games, that is why I am posting and that I know about how the quality of video games has deteriorated. The irony when you tell me that I am doing this for free is Golden unless of course you are doing this for shekels on the dollar. You will of course want to run along and go ruin another small board, rip /his/, because I am a Grand Master Holla Forums wizard and you are no match for me.

0.05 Marks have been placed in your account, Hanz.

doesnt make a difference if theyre intentionally raiding or not when theyre constantly trying to shove their ideology down my throat.

game boy *advance*? look at this newb who didn't play Red on a green and black Game Boy

yes, that's why Holla Forums pretends to be Holla Forums and shits up threads, then pretends to be Holla Forums and responds to further shit up threads. Filter ID+ you'll notice usually it's two people shitposting at each other

no i guess it does, i dont know its fucking annoying sometimes but i cant expect people to just back down and let their beliefs get trampled on.

For Eastern Europe it's kinda like Orwell too honestly. Though instead of fear, people are ruled by despair and helplessnes.

Nobody is seriously mentioning the poison gas pokemon in the holocaust museum?

no, it's only coincidence.

If you havent realized by this point that a significant portion of imageboards is asserting your tastes/opinions via whatever evidence you can pull together and then shitting on people who dont agree with you, I have to wonder what the fuck have you been doing.

i have been doing that very thing! but it is despicable and tiresome is it not? trying to stop though, is it not a hallmark of wisdom to entertain ideas you disagree with?

Also about Balkanization, generally speaking it's a bit complicated. The people in the Balkans were seperated but the Ottomen came and "united us". And enslaving so many nations was generally stupid. And with Bulgaria being attacked immediately by Serbia after we got independance really didn't help. But we still won. With an army of officers. Against an army of generals. What you need to understand is that Eastern Europe has nations that are similar to each other and some that aren't. Bulgarians and Romanians have practically the same mentality. Macedonians were supposed to be Bulgarian but the USSR became a thing (thanks Churchil). Greece have always been hostile and I wish we'd reply with the same hostility. It's competition. But competition is a good way to force innovation. I still have hopes of better times for dear old Bulgaria.

Sure, definitely.

But at the end of the day grass is green, the sky is blue, and Holla Forums is worst board.

Follow the facts.

Why are we allowing chad's and not telling them to kill themselves?

Not with a bang, but a whimper.

I was out late last night, and I swear to God it was like a zombie apocalypse. It was like Halloween without the girls in slutty outfits.

Fucking people walking around every where with their heads in their phones.
It was like the phone was their eyes and they were unable to see without it.

I dont know why they seem to be out more at night.

because it's the middle of summer you dumb fucking retard

some people have jobs in the morning you homo fucking neet degenerate.

what the fuck are you 12 ? kys fucko.

They're out at night because in most of the Midwest and South there's a real risk of getting heatstroke from walking around all day in the middle of summer.

i go jogging at 5 AM before the sun comes out because that's the intelligent thing to do

Why hasn't nintendo taken money to purposefully spawn pokemon at locations that think they will be able to sell things to the idiots that arrive in droves yet?

this isnt a comedy sketch?

I live near a derelict natural gas refinery. In the center of the refinery there is a Go gym. There are at least 3 people arrested now trying to break in since the game released. Also I don't drive much, and today was my first post-Go lengthy drive. I nearly died twice and I barely got around a guy standing in a multi-lane road. I mean I missed by less than a foot. He didn't notice.

In the local news today, two people fall off 50-foot cliff while playing Pokemon.

It said they only sustained minor injuries, to which I say: YOU HAD ONE JOB, GRIM REAPER!!

after having 'ironic' memers crashing and derailing threads, that sounds more like a breath of fresh air

A lot just stopped being libertarian.

The current situation is so fucked we need to take more drastic measure to fix it than "individual freedoms".

I feel like this is going to become the cover for a whole lot of drug dealers and gay sex. Pretty sure anyone grown individual they find playing it should be at least fined for being a shame to their station in life.

PORKYMANZ!

Are you sure pokemon go wasnt made to make people do real slapstick stunts?