DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE AAAAARRRRGHHHH

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428
bbc.com/news/magazine-36826297
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that he had a gun and planned to shoot everybody in the building before bombing a nearby school.

LEFT HAND ON BLUE RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER

lelz

saved btw 👍

I didnt say Simon says Motherfucker!

Why was he begging them not to shoot him if he was truly innocent? Literally only someone who's actually up to some kind of shady shit would be thinking they're in any real danger in this situation. I don't blame the officers at all, and it's funny to see all these people (with ZERO experience in law enforcement) criticizing them when these guys have seen this type of thing many times before to know what's normal and what is not.

This used to be true until the whole "cops are racist murdering pigs" shit started to take hold of society.

This. Why was he in the hotel in the first place? Decent people stay at home and shitpost on imageboards. Leaving the house without any urgent medical reason makes you a suspect in my eyes.

why are people such ardent bootlickers? have you even seen the video? they threaten to shoot (iir they even say 'kill') him if he doesn't get their stupid instructions correct multiple times. they escalated the situation for no good reason. this carried on for minutes and he was drunk. just because black people hate cops doesn't mean you can't hold them to some sort of account lmao

He died before he could witness his cute loli daughters become roasties.

That's a relief, I suppose.

Isn't the whole point of the face down, hands on head with fingers interlocked, and feet crossed, so you have a visual confirmation of the suspect's hands and immobilize them? That's the whole point of that, correct? So once in that position it's my understanding that you should keep them in that position until you can secure them, right? That makes sense to me. But this idiot orders the guy out of that position endangering both of them. The excuse for doing this was him not wanting to get near the door for the possibility that the actual supposed gunman is still in the room, but that still doesn't excuse telling the guy to walk on his knees with his fucking feet crossed, literally the position you cannot move in. So why didn't he just wait for backup or more information? Obviously he couldn't enter the room until other officers got there, why move the suspect? Why did this one guy have to create this situation? Why was he screaming at the guy telling him he was going to kill him? He took an easy situation to deal with, two idiots stumbling out of a hotel room giggling, who easily and willingly got into the safe position, and escalated it to this guy becoming extremely emotionally distraught trying to follow these ridiculous orders. Then dies because of this incompetence.

I've seen several other videos of similar situation where the officers have the suspect approach them, and they didn't play Twister with the suspect. They had the suspect stand up, hands behind their head, fingers interlocked, and had the suspects walk backwards slowly, then order them to their knees so they could be cuffed. Why wasn't this technique used? I'm honestly asking here

This cop was a psycho degenerate looking for an excuse to kill.

Obviously but i'd like to hear a better excuse than "he reached behind him time to execute" or "should've just listened to the cop, bro". The entire situation is suspect here. Nothing this cop did was necessary. Him listening to the cop was the problem, he should've just stayed in the safe position he was already in and told that edgy manlet to stop threatening to murder him and get a more reasonable officer. But he started shitting his pants with fear like we all would if that psycho was pointing a rifle at you threatening to end your life.

I keep hearing that he had the words "You're Fucked" engraved on his AR-15.
The chances are pretty good that he was some dicklet beta who wanted to feel like a big man by pulling the trigger.

Person barking the orders was apparently not the guy that shot him so I'm just perplexed why he wasn't on trial at all.

He genuinely seems like the kind of guy who plays tons of Counter Strike and goes to the surplus store regularly. The kind of guy who seriously LARPs with military gear. It's not like a hobby to him, it's some sort of complex he has. But he didn't join the military for whatever bullshit reason and became a cop. A lot of cops are like this too. They don't view themselves as police officers, they view themselves as urban soldiers. But they don't have the discipline or training of soldiers. It didn't register to him that the guy was so excited to kill was an exterminator. Just some dude who has kids and is somebody's neighbor. He's not the nameless evil NPC these faggots treat them as. I get the apprehension of cops nowadays because of crime in general, but so many of them are this kind of person. I have a personal encounter with a shooting similar to this where one of the cops was recorded saying "i'm going to kill that motherfucker" on the way to the scene and he did kill the suspect.

Apparently inciting violence is not a crime when a cop does it. That's the least of what he did and it's so blatant.

I just imagined that in the future they will get boyfreinds who will work as cops and i got so fucking hard

BIG COP DICK
SMALL CIVILIAN PEENUS

Hot. Cuckolding your dead father.

2 words
Assy Mcgee

Lick more boot, pussy-ass trumpcucks.

So, just a typical cop.

Urban soldier with a fraction of the training. About sums it up. It's "us against them" mentality. And they're going down.

it's not so god damn funny irl is it, stoners?

where's the uncensored footage?

ON THE GROUND
WHILE REMAINING ON THE GROUND DO A HANDSTAND
NOW SOMERSAULT OVER TO US WHILE SINGING THE CHARLES IN CHARGE THEME SONG
YOU HAVE 0.000000001 MILLISECONDS TO COMPLY
I AM NOW AUTHORIZED TO USE LETHAL FORCE
BRADADADADADADDADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADDADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADDADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

lul

I'm guessing the judge who acquitted the psycho had to watch the vid, and he thought it was justified, idk how but it probably has something to do with 'oh he might have had a gun' and the few seconds of stumbling and reaching back to balance himself *could* have been a draw for a gun, even though the cops did a background check for guns on this guy, do we even know if they found a gun at the scene after?

Because the cop was threatening to shoot him if he made a mistake. How are you this much of a boot-licking faggot?

You're absolutely right on that shit, user. The guy was immediately kicked off the force after he did this because apparently he had some pretty severe violates in the past, one of the things they cited was his now-infamous dust cover.
You know the guy was a real jackass if not even the police wanted to deal with his bullshit anymore.

liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428

you have to watch the uncensored video because a lot of the censored ones don't show the part where he fucks up. while he's crawling towards the officers he takes his right hand and makes a reach for his hip very suddenly in a motion similar to that of reaching for a holster. did he actually have a weapon? maybe not, but this was enough to justify the shooting.

the unfortunate thing about all this is it's very easy to set off cops like this in the US, whether they end up"justified" in shooting you or not. most citizens are not educated in what triggers (literally) cops and tension between civilians and the police force are worse than ever, so it's very easy for a police interaction to turn into a killing real quick.

the unfortunate part is both sides have a good reason to behave the way they do, considering the shitty things they do to each other on a daily basis, so there's no easy way to solve this problem.

The problem isn't just the shooting, it's also the events surrounding it.
Police officers should never be acting this aggressive for no reason to a scared and complying man. There's a reason Brailsford was fired after this happened.

there are cases where someone appears to be complying but attacks at the last second. it happens more often than you think, and cops are shown videos of this happening and other worst case scenario videos during their training. so they end up on edge most of the time, high on adrenaline, because it's been repeatedly put into their heads that they could die at any second from one small mistake.

do you think cops in the US should be trained differently? unpreparedness would lead to more dead cops. become an officer in this country, particularly in some of the worse areas, and i guarantee you would be the same way after the shit you see. it's just human survival instinct.

I am a member of law enforcement. Not in America, though. If I did half of what he did I would get fired and probably arrested. We have fucking Mexico-tier gangs here, as well. We're careful but not sadistic.

Playing Simon Says with a suspect and screaming at him that you'll murder him if he makes the slightest mistakes following your threatening and contradictory orders is sure great training 😍

Having trigger happy psychos is a good alternative to that I see, literal basket cases who can't tell the difference between an unarmed crying man and an uppity shady nigger.
Does it not defeat the purpose of the police if they're killing civilians with impunity on occasion?
You're arming police like soldiers and sending them into nice hotels to kill people.

bbc.com/news/magazine-36826297

One of the things I hate about Black Lives Matter is that made it impossible for America to honestly and fairly examine and address police officers' use of excessive force.

Niggers ruin everything desu

The cop literally did nothing wrong. If I were him I'd probably shoot the first time he put his hands behind his back, looked like he was going to pull a gun. Why the fuck did he do it the second time? He warned him over and over again.

They could though. Even if they don't make any mistakes they might still be killed by some nigger jacked up on hard drugs.

No they didn't, they were just clear with how serious it was and that they expected the guy might pull a gun. Tbh I think half the intensity was because they wanted him to get it, some dumb niggers don't follow their instructions otherwise and then get shot because they don't get the gravity of the situation. Like this asshole did.

is the cop a fucking spic?

That's why you have Mexico tier gangs tbh.

no wait, Brailsford kinda sounds jewish

You could die at any time from an aneurysm, does that give you the right to kill others?

The reason they shoot is self defence is what I'm saying. Do you want cuck cops like the britbongs? In a homogenous and high trust society you can have nice and friendly cops but not in Weimerica. If anything I think cops are too soft in Murrica tbh, they need to be more militarised.

He meant he was retarded and couldn't stop reaching behind his back and pretending he had a weapon he was going to kill the cops with.

cop could clearly see he had no gun in his waistband. he had decided to kill this guy long before he attempted to pull his basketball shorts up.

CROSS YOUR LEGS! HANDS UP! CRAWL TOWARDS ME!

blamblamblamblamblam

That's easy to say from the comfort of your home but having a split second to react he made the right decision tbh. He could very well have had a gun in his pocket or something. The guy was retarded for doing exactly what the cop had told him would get him shot seconds earlier. When a piece of shit liberal charges with a knife towards a cop I think they ought to get shot. When you reach for the place where you'd keep a gun you ought to get shot.

Honestly someone should make a video game where you play as a cop making arrests where niggers fake compliance and try to shoot you some of the time. It'd be educational.

he got shot because he was a fat shlub in a metal t-shirt and basketball shorts.

Cops are supposed to risk their own lives to save civilians at all costs, not the other way around

Let this be a lesson, don't wear basketball shorts like a slob, wear pants with a belt.

No, they're supposed to uphold the law. That's the only thing they do.

You might as well draw your AR15 every time a nigger walks past you. Far greater chance of lethal harm.

Does "protect and serve" rings a bell in your head?

Protect and serve the law.

reminds me of old Gmod prisonbreak griefing, Can't seem to find the one where the guy asked for the Ts to name einstein's first scholarly paper and then do a perfect congo line or be shot.

Not a bad idea tbh. Better safe than sorry.

this. that cop really really wanted to kill that guy for some reason. i guess he was having a bad day or something.

Fake news.

I would rather ED-209 to any American cop these days

I mis stgggs