Puerto Rico Goes to the Polls for US Statehood

Puerto Rico's Bankruptcy Leaves US Island Facing Hard Times

San Juan (AFP) - In San Juan, chants of "the debt is illegal" and "colonial dictatorship" fill the morning air, as students from the University of Puerto Rico block a palm-lined avenue.

Across the street, a board of overseers imposed by Washington is meeting with student representatives to hear their demands as they mull ever deeper cuts to pull this "Greece of the Caribbean" out of bankruptcy.

To some, it's a necessary corrective to get a stumbling Puerto Rico back on its feet.

But to others like Mariana de Alba, a 27-year-old law student at the protest, it all smacks of colonial subjugation.

"What they've come to do is to cut back the public budget and the island's public services to give it to the big bond holders, to pay off a debt that we don't even know whether it is legitimate," she says.

The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico – made up of seven members appointed by the US president and one by the island's governor – is tasked with getting a handle on the territory's crushing $74 billion debt.

But in an island proud of a cultural identity expressed in its language, food and music, the board is widely seen as having an intolerable stranglehold on Puerto Rican life.

As in Greece, where the arrival of the European "troika" repulsed much of the population, Puerto Rico had long shrugged off the dangers of unrestrained borrowing – until the crash.

But unlike its Mediterranean counterpart, Puerto Rico is not independent.

A former Spanish colony that became an American territory at the end of the 19th century, the island of 3.5 million has had its own government since 1952 when it became a "free associated state," or commonwealth, of the United States.

On Sunday, its inhabitants will vote on its relationship with the United States, in a non-binding referendum.

They can choose from three options – statehood, independence or another form of so-called "free association" or the status quo.
yahoo.com/news/puerto-ricos-bankruptcy-leaves-us-island-facing-hard-020039188.html

Puerto Rico’s government is banking on a push for statehood to solve the structural issues that led to its financial crisis.

Puerto Ricans will vote Sunday to decide the territory’s status.

If statehood wins, as expected, the island will enact what’s known as the Tennessee Plan, an avenue to accession by which U.S. territories send a congressional delegation to demand to be seated in Washington.
Puerto Rico will send two senators and five representatives, chosen by Gov. Ricardo Rosselló (D), later this year, once the plan is put into action.

Statehood remains a long shot as many Republicans are wary of adding a 51st state that could add two Democratic senators and seven Democratic electors to the Electoral College.

Others, noting the examples of Alaska and Hawaii, both added to the union in 1959, say it can be difficult to predict how territories will vote as states.

“Those are the same people that 60 years ago said that Hawaii was going to be a super Republican state and Alaska was going to be super Democratic, and that’s why we brought them in together,” said José Fuentes Agostini, the head of Puerto Rican Republicans in the states.

The Puerto Rican Republican Party is adamantly pro-statehood. And the national Republican Party has supported statehood since the 1940s, most clearly in its 2016 platform.

thehill.com/latino/336667-puerto-rico-goes-to-the-polls-for-statehood

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Argentine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens if they vote for statehood?

Well now that we have all these wonderful mexicans here in America illegally (and voting), at least they won't let Puerto Rico become part of the Union.

Precisely what we need right now, another 3.5 million spics and 70 billion in debt.

No, fuck no, the last thing I want is even more Spanish-speaking beaners infecting my country, on top of the illegal Mexicans and the Cubans. Especially listening to them bitch about >muh colonialism is grating as fuck. If they become a state they'll just vote for more affirmative action and more welfare, and Whitey is going to pay for it, on top of what he already pays for Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, and everyone else.

It's just chess, goyim.

I'm considering moving to Puerto Rico (only on paper) to take advantage of the 0% capital gain tax.

Also, it's sort of an island paradise, if you can handle the brown people, crime, kafkaesque insanity of local governments, disrepair of infrastructure, etc.

yes, Haiti is a real paradise too. So is papa new guinea. Wonder why people don't go there?

because as a US citizen, you have to pay income tax on all foreign income.. so you'd be taxed in the local country in addition to the US.

Puerto Rico is a US territory, and I don't even need a passport to go there.

Just one of many answers to your question.

This isn't the first time they have held a referendum on statehood. There was one that failed in 1998 and another that passed in 2012 (though nothing became of it). I'm expecting a repeat of 2012 for this vote.

They would then have to formally apply for statehood; after which it would be up to Congress to decide whether or not to make PR a state.

PR's are already US citizens, nothing is stopping them from coming over right now (except for the cost of moving, which many cannot afford). There main issues of a potential PR statehood are the poor economy there and how a new state would affect the electoral map.

You forget the two new and permanent Democrat senators in Congress.

No real evidence of that.

kikes are desperate to get more commie votes

I'm pretty ignorant on Puerto Rico; is there any way to just cut them loose and say "bye now"?

You need the island for war.

Welcome aboard a bankrupt fake boat.

Let's be honest here.

Peter Schiff detected.

Don't need it. PR will be blue state as fuck since they're basically a huge detroit. Welfare out the ass everywhere to prop'em up and democrats will shill'em over it. Expect dems to push for statehood in an effort to oppose Trump harder. Also free votes from the gibsmedats.

Since they can already come to the US, the only real difference if they were a state would be that they would have seats in Congress, which would neuter the GOP on a national level.

Fuck off, Puerto Shito!

yes I live in PR and let me tell you, it's a blue state but we only vote in the primaries.

mein nigger

Why, exactly? They're not that far from Florida; with the technology we have now do we really need them? How on earth they have citizenship is something I'm going to have to do some research on. The whole thing seems crazy.

Again, sorry, I really am Puerto Rico retarded.

Fucking kill yourself.

Yes, no shit. So are Us virgin islands. Difference here, you fly into that place and you're literally walking over them. Ever seen the puerto rican day parade in NYC? There's a reason they were called "cockroaches" way before the Turks.

you need to set up an address there, deal with them looking to fuck the gringo over every step of the way. Unless you are a spic with drug shekels, it's not as easy as just getting off the plane and taking a nice stroll. They're fucking savages, and to maintain a residency there you need to deal with them. Good luck.

Whats wrong with the cubans?

they're dumb half nigger beaner creatures, what the fuck do you mean "what's wrong" with them? Are you retarded? Or just another beaner who thinks he's 'white'?

For any foreigner (or super retarded burger) who doesn't know what this means, I'll break it down.

The spics are already American citizens and come and go as they please. If they get statehood, this means we can finally start charging them room and fucking board like all the other states.

bullshit, who are you trying to roll? 2.3 million spics managed to ring up $75 billon in debt, and we absorb that? We're not broke enough in the ZOG? You think pure ricans will contribute rather than drain, while also adding 2 parasite spic senators and calling for more spanish language bullshit here? How is this good?

Add to that, any of their hurricane bullshit automatically becomes our issue. What do you thin the Jews would use this for, other than to fucking add spic language to network TV and drain shekels? Hey, I've got a house I owe $75 billion on. Why not buy me out goyim? It will be good for you in the long run…

In their 2016 primaries Dems got double the votes that Reps got.

PR has been a territory of the US since 1898. People living in US territories are US citizens.

It's like you don't even want to read history or anything.

Turning them in to a state means they have to adhere to federal regulations, you dumb fuck. Nevermind your retarded "the Beaners 'er comin'" Paul Revere blathering. The Beaners are already here. Now we can control the cashflow.

Get rekt.

"hey goy, you should really want the cockroaches to become a state so my scumbag family will have an easier time." Spic ass ugly fucking nigger.

ricans are the bums/niggers of the hispanics dress like em act like em
think accord isa sports car
party all night there all pos

we'll meme'd

lmao this is the most retarded shit ive ever read
amerifucks don't even know how their own country works

remidner to you fat fucks that USA has had a semi blockade on puerto rico for decades, and they managed to overocme that by offering low tax for medical industry, which pissed off the mainland and forced them to stop this scheme

now they're broke. I really fucking hope puerto ricans get their independence, ameriniggers can't be trusted and are too stupid to rule more land anyways

Im not a nigger or a beaner and beaner is a term to refer to mexicans which cubans arent

Pretty much this. ICE can't touch a Puerto Rican, no matter how much he spics. If only they'd vote for independence instead.

You're a beaner, everything in South America is beaners some with more nigger blood than others, and the rest who think they're "white" are usually just half beaner, half kike too stupid to realize that makes them just another shitskin.

You're a shitskin, you're not human. Kill yourself you moronic double digit IQ simpleton. Your lack of self-awareness is absurd.

I hear that all the white Cubans have long since left the island, most don't even live in Miami anymore. Cuba is full of halfbreeds and Miami is full of Puerto Ricans, Hondurans, El Salvadorians and Haitians.

No dude Haiti is a shithole that not even white colonization can save. The niggers deforested their entire fucking country. I think you meant to say their neighbors the Dominican Republic which would be paradise if the spics were kicked out of it.

Racial differences are fun aren't they? As if it couldn't get any worse in spicland, the nigger always manages to take the reign.

What benefits do the rest of the states get?
Oh good, cancer and more (((debt))) to throw on the pile.

No thanks.
Fuck off beaners.

Mixed bag. The ones who came over in the early 60s were mostly white Spaniards who were left behind after Spain pulled out or fled the Spanish Civil War in the 30s. They were the professional and business class in Cuba and were responsible for bring Cuba to first world standards in the 40s and 50s, before the commies kicked them out. The ones who came during Mariel and recent immigrants are mostly non-white who behave just like garden variety niggers and spics. People who compare 60s era Cubans to other hispanics are retarded, and are probably the same people who would describe Iberians as non-white.

Where did the cubans go? Did they just assimilate?

I grew up in an East coast blue state and went back home recently to see family. What once was full Puerto Rican neighborhoods are now filled with even grosser Hondurans, Guatamalans and other sub-shit-tier hispanics. The Puerto Ricans are still around but they just live in bigger houses in once white neighborhoods.

My point is that there is a new underclass brewing in parts of America that are on par with 3rd world countries. Instead of these spics moving up to the middle class they remain lower class and another base of underclass spics forms below them. It's fucking amazing. It also a terrible blackpill because the very neighborhood I grew up in is now a Puerto Rican ghetto.

I wonder if this is what happened to the Cubans.

Puerto Ricans are cancer and they should never be allowed statehood. These stupid spics were given billions in bond money and instead of building infrastructure or investing in business they expanded gibs. Fuck them.
Always the white man's fault.

Fucking idiot.

Fuck off you retarded beaner/nigger mongrel.

Guess again, fagotron.

The white Cubans rebounded and became professionals (doctors especially) or businessmen that they were in their home countries. There were stories of freshly immigrated Cuban doctors washing dishes for money until they could get their license to practice. In short, they completely assimilated and for all intents and purposes cease to exist culturally, aside from marked themselves as "hispanic" in addition to white on job applications and census reports. Most of them have also kept their Spanish last name as well. Mariel and recent immigrants may be in the same class as the PR niggers in your scenario.

HOW DARE THEY HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR ACTIONS

White Cubans spread around the United States and in Latin European countries where they've assimilated. Miami is full of Central Americans, Haitians, Basketball Americans and Puerto Ricans. Only Cubans you'd see in Miami anymore are the fresh off the boat mulattos.

I hear that the hate that Mexicans had for White Cubans was their ability to achieve success while illegal Mexicans could only get shitty janitor/fruit picking jobs.

No need to guess when you're clearly underage, a shitskin and clearly suffering from a double digit IQ.

I have a wife,4 kids and run my own business, you little shit-muncher. What have you done for the white race?
You little impudent worm. My bloodline is probably whiter than yours, you little faggot.
You're the underage-sounding retard here, you ignorant troglodyte. I hope you learn some wisdom for your sake.

Calm down there Jose

"hey goy, take my $80 billion shekels of debt and 2.5 million 75 IQ spic niggers…it'll be good for you, really…you just don't understand, goy…"

The reason why they hated them was because Mexicans, like other browns, had a very high time preference and couldn't maintain their wealth. The secret to why those Cubans did so well was because they were willing to save up and can wealth within the family. Shitskins have a hard time doing this for some reason. Its also important to point out that white Spaniards still run the majority of latin armerican countries, either directly or through wealth, for the same reasons.

And you're on here. Of the 4 kids I have doubt, you breed like roaches.

/po/ isn't just comprised of autist NEETS, user.

I hate phone posting.

I hear that Cubans are having liw birthrates, is that true?

top kek

*low

Fuck Puerto Rico!

They wet their bed and now must sleep in it

In what universe is Puerto Rico a US state?

Pic related is the reason.

Jesus fucking christ you're one dim fucking beaner aren't you?

Look at you getting all emotional and trying to brag about some fucking fat nigger nosed beaner whore you swindled into marrying your disgusitng half-nigger, half beaner ass. On top of being retarded enough to have no idea what race is.

There is no "white" race you idiotic beaner fuck-wit, it's called the "Europoid" race, it's always you underage dimwitted, nigger nosed half-pint beaners who constantly make fools of yourselves when you get all uppity when someone reminds you that you're indeed a shitskin. You even try fluffing up your vocabulary to try and sound the least bit educated and it's just fucking laughable. I bet you only have a damned 4th grade education you fucking spic.

forgot pic

Give everyone the math. Absorb 70 billion debt, they have no GDP, a corrupt, low IQ race, non-English speaking, hurricane alley and so access to FEMA shekels more quickly and declare state of emergency…where is the gain? If they're so lucrative, surely they'd just vote for independence and keep their shekels. Don't you think? Explain to everyone.

6'2'' blonde blue eyed white man living in N.C. here.

I hope I ruffled your jimmies sufficiently, mr. autist.

I'm not the one saging the thread and lying about being 'white' buddy. You're the one who jumped at me for mocking beaners.

The fact you even talk like you're fucking 16 and more than likely some left-over dreg from Holla Forums to the point your mental instability oozes from how you carry yourself in your posts, it's safe to say you're a dumb beaner child.

you won't ever explain since you're a greasy spic and know their is absolutely no cultural or financial reason to bring these animals into a closer union. They should have been left for fucking Spain. Hey, it's such a deal, oi vey, maybe Spain will absorb the debt and take them? They already speak the language, you say it's such a bargain. Why doesn't spain ask US to waive Monroe Doctrine for this case, they can be Spain's new territory.

Even the fucking bombing range on Vieques, they bitched and moaned until it was gone. What do they benefit to the US? If they make their own money, surely they'd want to be on their own and keep their money? Right greaseball?

I jumped on you for claiming there are no whites in South America. That's just ignorant and plain wrong. You're the one writing autist-driven screeds.

Easy. Absorbing the 70 billion isn't going to do dick to us considering the fucking trillions we're already in debt for; that isn't the issue. The issue is, is Puerto Rico has the means to pay it back, unlike some international countries who borrow/default ad nauseum by means of Rothschilds IMF.

Puerto Rico becoming a state means organic job growth that can be taxed at the local, state and federal level, something they didn't have to do up until very recently due to the triple tax exemption.

You being an literal asshurt retard can't do anything but LARP "muh beaners" without actually understanding how government works. If you are white, I hope you get gutted on the DOTR for being such a retarded untermensch.

The irony is too much.

Its probably the same reason why most middle and upper class whites aren't having as many. Affluence leads to less children in western societies.

The problem is that PR will most definitely become a blue state, complete with congressional and electoral representation. Not sure the money gained is worth it.

There are no whites in South America you stupid fucking beaner. Do you know anything about race and ethnicity? Obviously not since you keep slinging around a color and not a specific ethnic group like the dumb nigger nosed cretin you are.

You are so fucking autistic, you go to saging like it's a fucking downvote, to then coming out in the clear acting like some weird pedantic faggot. Kill yourself. South America is beaner/nigger central. It should be fucking quarantined and fucking ravaged by a nuclear holocaust.

You mean all of those Iberians, Germans, Italians and French that went to Argentina, southern Brazil, Uruguay, and Chile aren't white?

Maybe, but Cubans and Ricans hate each others guts. It's not out of the realm of possibility that PR would go red to spite Florida. It's that serious.

Your nigger-tier idiocy is showing again.

Yes, probably more than you, kid.

Why would I tell you while you chimpout like a retard?

Still saging, idiot. Downvotes? You keep bringing that up. What do you mean? Nevermind, I don't care what your little midget mind has rattling around in there. The only pedantic faggot here is you, or at least you're trying to be, since you're wrong about your clalims.

lol you mad

Daily reminder that spics and island beaners constantly smell of stale cornchips

IF you knew anything about race and ethnicity, you wouldn't be claiming there are 'whites' of any kind within South America.

So you're just proving my point, on top of doing the usual hat and dance number dumb shitskin kids do when they get emotional and angry online hoping if they sage, scream nonsense while their nigger nostrils flare up, people will finally give them the attention they never received, as well as get the attention from actual ethnic Europeans such as myself that you beaners yearn for so much, to the point you dumb spics think being park kike makes you 'white'.

Stay mad Paco.

Yes there is. If a European man migrates to Chile or Argentina it doesn't magically turn him into 5 foot brown man you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Argentine

You are confusing three different things..
1) Sephardic Jews who immigrated to Mexico and other parts of central american who are not white
2) The indigenous or mixed shitskins invading our borders who are not white These are who you are used to seeing and the majority from those countries.
3) Actual white people who immigrated to central and south America and live cushy lives in these countries who are white. They make up a majority of the upper class and have no reason to sneak over the borders like the shitskins. You don't hear about these people because they have no reason to come to the west.

Stop sperging already.

Wow you're one dumb fuck like the other beaner.

Beaners who 'claim' they have European ancestry aren't. Not only that, you'd have to be a fucking moron to think that I was counting people whom stupidly moved into shitholes like Argentina or Chile and then suddenly in your mind they count towards the native population.

Which guess what? They don't. Ever single beaner I've seen stemming from that shithole looks no different from one another, just varying in lumps and bumps.

People migrating there obviously don't count, but if they bothered having mogrel half-lings, it does, they're not 'white'. That's now how ethnicity works.

Can confirm.

I am second generation born in US to my grandmother/fathers genetics and my mother's which are german/english.

H'white.

Real shame too, can't have any pride for Cuba or Cubans - all the ones I've ever met here in Florida have been oye-acere half nigs that can't speak proper spanish.

beaners are canceled and so is albania. fuck muslims and beans. beaners and spics literally smell like feces. if u deny that u are master cuck

Lot of projecting in that post.

That contradicts your statement >there are no whites in South America

I hope you never reproduce you little spergling.

Go fuck yourself. We know how the country works, the colonies not so much. "Colonialism is evil", right?? Smells like a shitskin 3rd world whiner to me. That's my POINT; we need to cut all of you loose. Fuck off and secure your own countries. Good luck!

You have no idea what projection is, yet you use it anyway. There are no whites in South America. Migration =! being a true blue beaner native of South America.

That's not a contradiction, even more so "White" in itself isn't an ethnicity, or is it a race. Your lack of understanding of race and ethnicity is showing. Educate yourself you dumb nigger nosed beaner, the only reason you seem to care so damned much about South America seems to be stemming from whatever false commie kike pride was programmed in your little beaner brain.

Lying about having a family and owning a business is another faggoty thing beaners do, I'd quit while you're ahead Paco.

they've had a negative GDP for 10 years, a poverty rate near 50%. How do they pay it back?

PR should only be admitted into the U.S. if they can learn to speak English as a first language.

He never said that.

FTFY

Puerto Rico should become a state. After we kill all the Puerto Ricans and repopulate the island with Whites.

Beaners is a term used only on Mexico, and Mexico isn't a "South American" country. The Native Americans that beaners are descend on are not all niggers, the Incans for example were able to discovering math, writing, agriculture, and government before the niggers of Sub-Sahara Africa did.

The rest who think they're white come from Spain, you gotta remember Beaners didn't just come out of nowhere, they're combination of Native American-Spaniard blood. That means technically, all of them are white or half-white.
Genetics isn't as simple as just the color of their skin.

What about white that have been in South America for 3+ generations and haven't blended with the mestizo/negro masses? Are they not considered native by your rubric?

I never brought up 'white' as being either ethnicity or race in itself. You're the one that autistically brings it up every chance he gets. Using 'white' as a categorically expedient descriptor is obviously lost on your pea-sized brain.

I'm sure your big bad words of wroth would hurt if I was a spic.

You must surround yourself with the big bad Paco beaners you speak of to know the tricks of their trade. Sucks to be you.

Beaner-posting at it's prime. Shitskins are so fucking retarded, I don't even understand how you two nigger nosed freaks have a damned internet connection, let alone a fucking device to use it.

This is fucking funny.

Not an argument.

Because you don't know anything about beaners or history, as you've shown, and only think "darker skin? obviously niggers."

Considering they maintain their European roots to the extent they do, no they aren't native. The reason european descendants in the US can be considered natives is because the nation was set up explicitly for white men of sound mind a la Naturalization Act of 1790.

I know damn well, and I know damn well that using beaner on those other crypto-half nigger/half mongs only piss them off even more.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, you're all niggers if you ask me, I mean all 'beaners' have nigger blood anyway.

Not only that, no where did I say darker skin correlates with race alone you illiterate fuck-stain. That's what you beaners assume by being 'pale' and that somehow makes you white when bone structure, bone density, muscle density, genetic deficiencies, folds in your brain (lack thereof for shitskins), etc.

You're a moron.

Weren't some of the South American colonies explicitly established for the settlement by the Spanish and Portuguese in the new world as well? Their mistake was not purging the land of most of the natives as thoroughly as Americans did.

And it took you a half hour just to ask that. Fucking kys, you grade school dropout.

Only if all the spics are killed first, otherwise we're only going to make America spic-land.

Any real burger knows that this is just going to brown up the country more. They don't deserve citizenship any more than the illegal spics do, we've given the spics of the Americas enough. You're talking about giving PR access to Capitol Hill, that's more enemies turned into political representatives of my country. Fuck you.

Key word there is colonies. By the time that act was passed the the US had already established itself as an independent nation. As for whether or not certain colonies and settlements were established "no-shitskins allowed", the problem remains to be, they didn't tell the native fauna to fuck off.

But you dont know that beaners are of a white culture and even genetic descent ala Spain inb4 Spain isn't white, look up the Spanish Inquisition.
You call them "half niggers" out of no basis then what seems to be "dark skin = nigger" and isn't even genetically true since the Native Americans beaners are part of are from Eurasia.
You spaz out like a retard over "muh beaner niggers" when beaners, while shit-tier, are not niggers. They can be civilized.

They're already US citizens, you dumb fucking hick.
kek

you have no right to call someone else unintelligent as you're arguing to give spics more power and say in the government, that either makes you stupid or one of them

By your logic, Italians and greeks are niggers as well, since having olive skin and speaking a romance language is equal to being a nigger/beaner by default.

You're sad as fuck, m8.

colonialism is evil?? no you aspartame minded lardfuck
colonialism is right, when done rgiht. puerto rico should have remained with spain.
your sorry attempt at playing empire makes things worse
usa never used puerto rico for anything. you just tried to fuck it up, even if it was already getting pretty developed (thats funny given the opinion ameriniggers have on it)

Am I the only who think he is pretending to be a mutt tard?

Puerto Ricans have nigger admixture.
Now, there ARE white hispanic (ie, spanish) people from PR, but the majority are mulattoes

You won't and can't answer it. If they are bringing in shekels, they'd want to be independent and keep their shekels. They aren't. They want gibs and Uncle Samuel to write off the 70 billion they ran up in debt. Take a guess why Luxembourg, San Marino, Monaco , don't want to be absorbed by France or Italy or anyone else? They're fucking rich and not 75 IQ mongrels.

Jej. Beaners are niggers in behavior with an iq ten points higher. Meaning they're clever niggers. Whatever culture they are based off of doesn't make any difference especially since they've gone back to worship death gods and engaging in human sacrifice like a bunch of apes. Everything south of the US border is an unknown factor as far as genetics and capacity for accomplishment is concerned. The genetics are in those countries are highly unstable and won't homogenize until after a couple of millennia. Your mongrel shitskins will never accomplish a lasting or even meaningful civilization on their own

They're spics; they'll go blue. It's just the rag trying to sell the idea to let in more spics and a blue state to neotards.

If you're concerned about us "controlling" PR's cashflow, you should wan it to stay a commonwealth ran by people appointed by the President.

There is nothing to gain by giving PR statehood.

NO

How retarded can you be?

No, we're getting rid of spics.

Actual PR here, dead wrong. Hell they vote for as much welfare as possible now. We have generations of parasites born and raised in the ghetto public housing with free electricity and phones. They actually drive up the price by never turning off the ac.

Hurricanes aren't a big issue tbh. All houses are made of cement to resist hurricanes. The damage is mostly powerlines and nature, maybe flooding.

This. Very few smart whites, mostly mixed or nigger. Avg iq is 87, so not much can happen.

But most prs are half nigger. The 3 groups were taino indians, niggers and spaniards and most taino were wiped out while the slave trade blacked up the gene pool.

Tbh the states should take in the best of the island with the mindset of statehood. Force high english as a requirement to eliminate about 90% of potential applicants then filter out for americanism. This would leave you about 5% of the population with viability to move. After this just slash us citizenship for pr and leave em alone to starve because no farming. Not all would leave, those who profit off their industries might stay. This way you get the cream of the crop and leave the rest to auto genocide from no food.

Tough call. Federal expenditure in the region probably props up the island's GDP by quite a bit, so it's fair of us to try and tax the island for all it's worth. Even shitty countries can be worth quite a bit in terms of tax revenue. But politically it's a rotten deal. There would be +2 democratic Senators, and probably a few more representatives; in addition to a boost in the electoral college. We'd also have to consider that this is a permanent union with Puerto Rico; because it's a territory we are within the power to give them independence, and give citizenship to the newly formed country to all Puerto Ricans within the United States; because of anti-dual citizenship laws we'd probably be able to deport a good chunk of them. The problem with this is that democrats and the Supreme Court would likely find some way to call it racist, and therefore illegal, then create a deal which only hurts us, and benefits them.

The only way I can see statehood working out would be if California got split to make up for the Senate. And a provisional Governor was sent to Puerto Rico to get the island up to speed. Obviously it will never catch up with the rest of the United States, but extreme austerity, followed by infrastructure spending may be able to salvage some kind of worth out of that island. This is what the average conservative would probably support, since they don't care about race. Liberals would also support it because it's a demographic victory.

The answer is obviously to strip them of U.S. Citizenship and keep them on that island, and be their just and fair overlords. The problem with that is that we simply lack the institutional power to embark on such a neo-colonial endeavor. Baring a Nationalist Coup D'etat all that will happen is Puerto Rico is kept in the trash can and ignored. If something serious were to come of the Puerto Rico situation; it is most likely that it would go through hundreds of layers of the bureaucratic process, where in each layer the conservatives give up a small concession; then, in the final deal, we wake up to realize that the agreement was essentially a surrender, not only did we give up anything we stood to gain, but we ended up being indebted to them.

It's unbearable that our nation is run from the shadows by a group of financiers and bureaucrats. If the United States were ever to realize its full potential it would put the past empires to shame, and the Roman Empire would be seen no different than the Mongol Hordes; the Germans would be seen as a silly and foolish people. But for now, we're stuck under the rule of traitors, and have no outlet but to admire the works of other peoples.

That's Haiti.

Wrong

haiti has no whites or mulattoes though, just nogs

Thats not the point I'm making tho

This is reason enough to be against it.

If Texas can remain a state with all of the mexicans and guats etc I don't see why PR would not be a state. Seriously I live in Texas and large parts of this state are completely dominated by hispanics now. I mean large regions 90% hispanic

Not the point. We should make Puerto Rico a state under the stipulation that whites move there and beaners be either killed or deported or move out.

I say we give MASSIVE tax benefits to upper-class (mostly White) to move to PR and we overrun their native population just we did to California when it was still Spain/Mexico's territory.

Oh really? And how do we accomplish that with no political power and no media presence and no organization of any kind?

We have indirect power over the current US presidency.

I wish we did. But we have no power over Trump. Also, who is "we?" Holla Forums? The alt-Right? White people in general?

I mean, MAYBE you could argue that last part but not really.

Are you fucking retarded nigger? Do you not know what BLATANT sarcasm is?

Wouldn't this be like the EU admitting a poor and indebted country in?

Tbh we should've just let PR be independent when we had the chance decades ago, unless tiny nothingness of "nations" like Guam or American Samoa… PR was always going to be looming as a possibility for statehood. But now we have an economic and demographic bomb ticking only a few 100 miles from Florida.

We don't benefit nothing at all from PR and have everything to lose.

We should have swapped Puerto Rico for Cuba (Americans never wanted to give up Cuba; we had yet another traitor write a fucking bill that said we wouldn’t annex it). The 20th century would have been so glorious with an American Cuba.

Didn't used to be that way. Upper class families, well ALL classes really, used to have TONS of kids. Like 4 was a small amount. It's that nowadays the kikes at the central banks have caused so much inflation across the general economy, not to mention 'special super duper inflation' in certain areas (education, housing, etc) that, coupled with ever decreasing wage rates that it makes it more and more difficult to raise children to the standard that whites want to raise children in.

Take a look at the average nigger or spic. They are literally govt subsidized and they couldn't really give a shit about their children's quality of life so they breed and rut like the fucking degenerate animals they are because over a Trillion $$$$ a year are shelled out in the forms of WIC, SSDI, Welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and other (((programs))) to keep those fuckers alive and pumping out more fucking animals.

This is why whites are dying out. They are being squeezed at both ends —- the Jew controlled left that keeps the niggers and spics breeding and pumping out vote after vote…………..and the Jew controlled GOPe that let businesses continually import H1B poo-in-loos, allow corporations to permanently offshore jobs while getting massive subsidies, etc. While both actively collude together to reduce freedoms and liberties, Give money to the kikes in Israel, etc etc.

It's the most successful (((govt-run))) biological weapons program in human history. And that's just the govt side of things. The (((private))) industries are another goddamn kike-run abomination.

Fucking spics act like they're such a precious asset and they're making this huge sacrifice to technically join the most powerful nation on earth, like they're "selling grandma's jewelry".

Admitting them as a state would be disastrous, keeping them as they are could be even worse if they fall into chaos. I say that instead of promoting them to statehood we demote them to an organized non self-governing territory like they were right after the Spanish-American war. They don't self govern, they don't get to be citizens and they sure as fuck can't come to the US without a green card.

If Trump had white America's best interest in mind, he'd be whipping up support to block Congressional approval of Puerto Rico's statehood.

So not a paradise at all.

"You can be a State, but you must vote Republican for 100 years."

I visited PR once. The airport was nice. My hotel was nice. The clear blue waters were nice.

The people sucked dry donkey ass.