Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7KaY7
cen.acs.org/articles/94/i18/future-low-cost-solar-cells.html
8ch.net/newsplus/res/91025.html
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat.

Now fucking build it

Have patience faggot. We're still locked into the 2017 budget that Obama set in stone last year. We have to wait until September for the new budget.

FUCKING BUILD IT ALREADY YOU FAGGOT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR

BUILD WALL

Also, in case someone brings up any sort of negative ecological impact of the wall, hit them back with the negative ecological impact of illegal aliens:

Trash

Fires

Illegal Roads and Abandoned Vehicles

Declining Wildlife Populations

numbersusa.com/content/learn/issues/environment/illegal-immigrations-negative-impact-environment.html

archive.is/7KaY7

brilliant

we have to wait until september so the kikes can unleash their plans without worrying about us fucking it up. just wait goy

Nice try schlomo. Mulvaney already confirmed during a previous briefing that we have to wait until September so we can lock the new budget in. The only reason we're able to build the upgraded "fence" we're building now is because Obama fucked up, and they got another shot at what was left of the 2017 budget for defense spending.

Connect 1488

I'm not sure the solar panels would be worth the cost. The main reason they're sometimes worth it for private sector projects is that the government subsidizes the shit out of them so you can get them for cheaper than you otherwise would. When you're paying the whole cost they look a lot less appealing. The way to go if you're going to try to actually generate energy at scale with solar is concentrated solar thermal plants, which you can't really stick on a wall.

In the 2018 budget he proposed, there's only enough to cover 65 miles or so. The democrats sure as hell aren't going to increase the funds, and they already hate the budget because of (((education)))

FUCKING BUILD IT ALREADY COCKSUCKERS

That's a strange way to spell Mexico.

It's time for you to go back where you came from. All your bitching and moaning about it not being up yet won't get it up any quicker.

Even if it was funded this year, its going to take 1-2 years to build niggers, calm.the fuck down.

There's a light raid going on because of the new FBI director. Annoying as hell and incredibly transparent.

Theres been a raid for the last two months lad.

Shit man, in such a case the left would disappear. Nobody from the left wants endeavors toward sustainable energy damaged, especially now that Trump withdrew from the (((Paris accord))).

Next time look up the relevant information so you can see how things operate since it is clear you have no idea how the budget works, nor how to build anything

I've already told you why it's taking as long as it is. You're one more retarded post away from being filtered.

Is that why? I thought it was because that leaker got arrested. All the journalists on twitter are panicking now because of it, trying to advise other journalists on how to get rid of paper trails via public tweets.

When he said that it would reduce costs, I REALLY hope he's talking about Mexico's fucking costs. It better be a damn revenue for us to make up for the shit Mexico's been exporting.

Getting real sick of this low energy bullshit.

Its just everything at this point. Not to mention the sandniggers are all long knifing each other.

Too true tbh.

Yeah I just found out about that today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Trump set shit up so the Saudi's and other mudshits would all shoot each other and we wouldn't have to do a damn thing.

Sorry Trump, but that's a dumb idea. I assume he only tossed that idea out there as a treat to green-tards.

Solar panels are inefficient if they don't track the sun. Putting tracking solar panels all alone the wall is impractical. Furthermore putting expensive solar panels a literal stone throw away from angry Mexicans is just stupid.

smhtbqhfam

well, first we need a fucking wall.

BUILD A WALL

FUCKING YES. THIS ENSURES THAT LIBERALS CAN'T TAKE IT DOWN, EVER. IT'S GOING TO BE A VITAL PART OF US INFRASTRUCTURE.

Turkey is even involving themselves. They're going to destroy OPEC and open the door for us oil production. Incredibly similar how we stirred shit in Asia to get China to buy our coal.

Kill yourself.
Prove it, faggot.
What's that? Legal casus belli to slaughter beaners? Gee.

As great as it is for us to get even more oil to hold over the heads of other countries, I'm just happy that he got muslims to kill each other.

STUPIDEST FUCKING IDEA YET

I wonder how many progresives have had a dead short with this

What would life be like if we annexed Mexico as a US territory?

It was either that or they turn it into a national monument.

This. Annex everything up to the panama canal, build a small fence. Clean up the Mexican shithole so people will actually just stay the fuck there and not infect the rest of NA.

more welfare than we could shake a stick at

glorious subtropical vacationland

checked

Can't argue with that. I've always said they have to self deport. You want them to WANT to stay in mexico.

Man these are the problems I am very familiar with, pull through trump, I know you got the stamina it takes!

#annexico - meme it

No, purge like you did with the rest of the old mexico

It is up to us ti make sure mexicans desire to stay and live in mexico.
This is some serious white mans burden. Were talking about here

Kill everyone living there or you're literally just kikes.

user, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
They've got a pill for that now.

Am I the only one with atleast a 5th graders understanding on the utilization factor of solar panels?

pretty sure the solar panel is a catch 22 for libs and envirofags

Trump is known for making great deals without spending much money. His campaign was about the cheapest and most effective ones ever too. I really suggest looking into all the building he owns and the deals that surround them.

What about wind power? Is there enough wind anywhere along the border for windmills to work?

For himself. He and his kids are set for life. They'll move to switzerland. We're still stuck in ZOG.

Not a good idea tbh.

They already are.

Wind is the worst my dude.

Solar is getting better as we go along, its not worth it financially as they usually break just slightly after paying for themselves. If thats the price we gotta pay for the wall I don't mind.

really depends on the angle of the panel, but generally south is good

windmills don't work, not worth it ever.

No, but we have enough illegals to make the turbines turn.

Windmills have an extremely limited output with a maximum of 59% output (Betz law). This makes them highly unfavorable. And at low winds, the windmill isn't used at all.

Wind farms would be more popular in Australia if they could actually fucking kill EMUS

What about horizontal Windmills?

Solar panels might be worth it in 20 years from now. But at the moment, they take too much effort to produce and cost too much to be worth even small size applications, leave alone agricultural-sized beds as the ones Trump is suggesting with the wall.

The only natural source of energy that is having a reasonably short financial return time is Dams and water energy. But I doubt Trump will be able to build an artificial Dam..

You mean anemometers?

Fuck your shit, faggot.

What about floating wind turbines?

DO IT

The goal isn't that putting solar panels up would actually be worth the cost. The goal is to make the leftists eat their own nonsense. If solar power is so great and efficient, then clearly the solar power generated WILL be worth the cost. The only way that solar panels aren't worth the cost, is if the right has been correct this whole time.

Make the leftist legislators stand and proclaim that the solar panel idea doesn't make sense.

Also, it shifts the overton window again. It's no longer a question as to whether or not the wall should be built, that is presupposed. Also, the wall is now 40 or 50 feet high. Now the debate will be about whether or not to install solar panels on it

If you're gonna float stuff for power, the tide is more reliable than wind. Get tidal generators and float those.

I would imagine the cost of the helium for these things might be more than they produce in energy.

but what about corrosion user?

The solar panels will power the death ray.

Dams are pretty much the closest thing we have to free energy. as long as it continues to rain

This user gots it.

We can now print square meters at a time of designer carbon like graphene. Just coat everything that contacts seawater with it.

wow, you must not go to parties, helium is not an expensive item, its a waste product from natural gas extraction.

But what about sharks user?

What about them? Throw chicken wire over the intakes and outputs. A bigger threat to operations is algea and jellyfish blooms.

Helium is artificially underpriced. We are actually running out of it. We need it for MRI machines.

I dont think chicken wire will be effective against the larger sharks user
Hell i'm pretty sure a tiger shark can chew through the stuff

how long until we can harvest it from the atmosphere?

Fusion is probably a better source of helium.

Yes, now he works for us. Your point is what again, he got super rich and has talent to make deals without spending money? he proves that over and over, personal life, campaigning, replacing press core with a cell phone and free twitter acct?

Either way, if Trump intends to build the wall while being president, he better hurry up and get started. His presidency is running out. And the next president might not want to finish what he started..

I don't think it's a question of 'can they' so much as 'will they'. Are sharks known for wanton vandalism? I've never heard of it.

Places with tons of oil, view natural gas as a byproduct to burn off.
Just because a group undervalues something doesn't mean it won't be a valuable commodity.
They switched from electrics cars to oil originally because oil was a dirt cheap option.

10 feet higher Paco.

the cost to the environment is greater with out solar… but they are increasing efficiency all the time, we are close to the break even point

As long as the blade reach the ground leaving only 3 inches between the blade and the ground and the cover the entire southern boarder… I'll allow it.

These idiots think the president has the powers of a dictator. Hes trying to get it built but he is getting delayed as much as possible by cucks.

Yes, it cost more to compress it than what its worth, but without some market ( party balloons ) or MRI machines and many other Military uses, the capture would not happen, That is key. Yes in the large picture once it escapes confinement its gone, and the source is limited as is all dead dino fuels.

yes, Especially when it comes to electrical shit
You could always put on one of those anti-shark things though
The ones that make sharks not want to attack you
Still it all depends on the shark

Well shoot. Still, I refuse to believe we can't circumvent aquatic wildlife. We'll figure out something.

I take back everything. This is the correct answer.

And the blades need to be connected to live wires leading to gigawatt capacitors to surprise anyone who tries to stop the blade with anything.

make them parabolic mirrors directed towards mexico, refried retinas for any beaner dumb enough to even gaze our direction

We just want to stop them not fry them, its a waste of electricity anyway.

He's got at least 3 and a half more years faggot

The wall is powering their death by daylight though, you're not wasting anything.

If you set it up like a downdraft tower, you could probably save in materials since your wall would have a bunch of hollowed cylinders along its length.

It's an idea as dumb as "solar roadways".

Trump reminds me of the worst possible LARPing faggots from an image board that makes up the most retarded faggotry filled stories I've ever heard and if an user said such a thing they'd get called out
Instead Jim/pol/ (which is essentially a muh God emperor can do no wrong hugbox of Plebbit tier censorship and faggotry) scream fucking based no matter how stupid or kiked this Zionist puppet is

It took about 5 years to build Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the world today. If trump intends to make something of a wonder, it might take even longer than this, a tower is just a simple building after all. A modern wall spanning over an entire modern country is something the world has not seen.

And by the way, stop talking like a 5th grader.

Then why are you even here, Mr. (1)?

we're running out of everything everytime we send up a satellite

you should have tried to shill harder for hillary then I guess

Never. Helium goes extremely high into the atmosphere then gets blasted out of our atmosphere and into space by solar radiation.

fuck outta here Plebbit fag

i'm getting real sick of this intentional retarded mocking dialect

it doesn't matter how much it will cost if Mexico is going to pay for it anyway

ooooh doesn't matter what comes after the word Russians there, no matter the context those liberals are gonna be real angry
i wouldn't be surprised if that quote was in the CNN article
would someone remind me what the context is? I don't remember

oops wrong thread

WON'T THAT MEAN THAT MEXICO WILL NOT PAY FOR THE WALL THEN??

I will lose my bet once again, god fucking damnit

cen.acs.org/articles/94/i18/future-low-cost-solar-cells.html
The problem is trying to use silicon cells, the less efficient alternatives are way cheaper, and when talking about covering a fuckhuge wall, the cheap ones win.

Just this week on my facebook feed there was news about some brazilian company making a 99~% organic printed solar sheets or something. It's efficiency on direct sunlight was worse than silicon, but it beats silicon on bad angles and low luminosity, making it ideal to put on building walls and whatnot.

Something like that

some bitcoin cents is a small price to pay to see the day when the US actually gets a wall, even if I fucking live in Brazil.

The kvetching will be worth much more than I am going to lose

unless bitcoin rises to 100 000, then I will start to reconsider

i don't know how to crosspost, but here: 8ch.net/newsplus/res/91025.html

Who's gonna fucking pay for that now? Maybe have the ZOGbots build it since they love leeching off hard working americans.

Makes sense. Subhumans are one of the leading causes of environmental damage. Only the Aryan race has the forethought and empathy to care about the future of the planet.

#SolarWall

Yeah fuck windmills they only ground our grain for a few hundred years. What have you dont for us lately.

Solar Panels on the side
Wind Turbines on top

Sell the electricity generated to Mexico, so Mexico pays for wall.

Ahahah, if the wall keeps being blocked by the senate, then he can say they are a bunch of anti-green energy or whatever flavor of leftist cuck insult there is.

Let's not add bird choppers, there are limits to mockery.

Why not cover it with horizontal rollers that will spin as the mexicans try to scrabble over? it will make the wall more effective and generate energy infinitely.

This seems like shitposting by Trump, honestly. Solar panels require maintenance, it's not like they're invulnerable. You'd then have to hire workers that are like window washers but require more credentials. Remember that retarded solar panel road Kickstarter shit? This is what Trumps statement reminds me of. Maybe along the top of the wall, sure, but the entire wall? Doesn't seem likely.

Leaf here.

Our government did that and fucking ruined everything.

I know I know; 1 person is too many, but I could live with this system.

NO!

Windpower is so degenerated, retarded and dangerous. Windpower also makes people ill. It's a disease!

Say NO for windpower.

I came here to say this, more or less, but also to point out that solar energy on portions of the wall would be inefficient due to weather - there are going to be regions along the wall that do not get as much sun as others.

From an intuitive point of view: the wall is infrastructure designed to soak up damage. Solar energy is infrastructure you don't want damaged. Mixing the two is a bad idea.

Given the situation, we can create a justification for attacking Mexico already over the drug war, and it wouldn't result in having expensive infrastructure ruined.

We'd end up overrun by Mexicans, they'd all migrate over to the rest of the US, and the electoral college would turn bluer than the sky by poor beaners demanding gibs.

Wind power is notably even worse; wind towers are very visible, whereas panels need not be very noticeable. Easier to sabotage, and if you're a malicious beaner, that's exactly what you're going to do.

Fucking hypocrites the lot of them. The ecological impact of the wall? How about the ecological impact of the leftist infested cities?

REEEEEEEEEEE

How much DC voltage would it take to cook a Mexican?

PRAISE KEK

SOLAR FREAKIN BORDERS DUDE

I think a solar powered electric wall seems like a pretty gud

This idea is a masterpiece, I just wonder if the madman can put it in practice.

Solar walls, solar walls everywhere.

Refried beans usually cook in the oven at 350F for 20 minutes

Really though, he should be trying to hit this issue from every possible angle. And I'm some-one who would rather see mass deportations than massive construction.

The Panama Canal would be a good border; it's very little area to defend.

ecological damage? Most animals such as snakes can pas through easily. Even small wolves and foxes in the regions where they can exist. In the desert there is no damage, as even polanization of plants can easily pass through. I'm actually curious what kind of ecological damage they think there would be? Perhaps from reshaping some of the landscape/hills?

Pretty sure the ecological damage of the fabricated drugs is far worse then a border wall.

Solar panels are a meme and the actual threat to the environment.

Trump is working on a new economic system behind the scenes with other world powers in the same way Kissinger set up the petrodollar. However, this time it won't be a debt based fiat system. Eastern nations have gold and silver while the U.S. is likely the secret creator of Bitcoin which explains the million BTC in Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet. As for the wall, Mexico will pay for it because they will want to keep American's out when silver skyrockets.

O.K.? But that's what they believe in and as much as it's a waste of money, it's not actually degenerate like sodomy, so why not negotiate with it, user.?

Mexico already built the wall

Lulzy idea just for triggering libcucks, but it's fairly stupid. Solar is meme energy. It takes forever to actually pay off the cost of panels+installation. And they do break, so you'd need to have people going over the entire wall inspecting and replacing panels. And also remember that the south side is the most efficient place to put solar panels, meaning on the mexican side, meaning they'd get ripped apart, shattered, or stolen by the violent aztecs over there.

And even then, having a wall covered in solar panels is still inefficient as fuck, because the panels would presumably be pointing horizontally, rather than up toward the sun. Massive waste.

I just want nuclear power to stop being abused by the media and actually get a decent budget.

If we were serious about "going green" we'd be talking about using nuclear energy and crippling the 3rd world's birthrates. Either hamfistedly via sterilization or in softer way by simply no longer providing them billions in aid, or hell, using the military to embargo africa and prevent anyone from trading with any of them, causing their economy to collapse back into the prehistoric era where it belongs.

I don't even believe man-made global warming is real or something that we can seriously do anything about. But if it's true, the only thing that's going to do shit are these aforementioned options.

hit them with this infographic

The climate is changing but it being manmade is retarded, but on the front where is there anything we can do about it. I believe if Hitler won we would be at that stage by now.

That is a bad idea because it will keep the people on both sides awake during the nights and transform them into insomniac berserkers. The poor birds get chopped up by the blades like a meat chopper.

Exactly my point

Is it even something we'd WANT to change? Look at the graphs of theoretical effects of global warming. Areas like america, canada, europe, and siberia benefit the most. The areas that get BTFO are all shitskin areas in africa, india, etc. Hell, even australia would benefit because sea levels rising would theoretically cause an inland sea to open up, thereby causing there to be more fertile land in the middle of the continent. These would all be okay/good things if we lived in a society that actually looked out for its own people. Instead, these facts will be used to argue that we need to import all these "global warming refugees" to our countries.

And that's assuming the models are even correct, which they're not, because every one to this point has been shown to be greatly exaggerated by ridiculous margins. In reality, it'll get slightly warmer over time. Nothing too serious. Strictly speaking, we're actually in an unusually warm period. We're still technically in an ice age, even. On the geologic scale, it's actually abnormal for there to be any ice caps at all. Back in the cretaceous period, for example, antarctica was basically where it is now, but it had a temperate climate, no glaciers, and tons of forests and dinosaurs and shit.

We should refer that word as fusion r plasma energy so the people don't think about the nuclear meltdown and be resistant toward the efficient energy.

or**

I enjoyed Ghostbusters 2.

Wut?

Word is they plan is to build electrodes into the solar wall at regular intervals. Any beaner caught trying to scale the wall shall be strapped in for a 48hr testicle zapping, broadcast live on the internet, and to dedicated viewing stations nationwide. Better yet, the viewing stations supply complementary popcorn. It is going to be grand, anons. Grand.

Just shitposting, user

SEND THEM ALL BACK

Is that you Ron White?

NO
Solar panels use too much oil, break easily, nasty shit bad for environment poison, yaddah yaddah.
The correct way to go about this is to use heat turbines and solar reflectors plus you get the Archimedes death ray going on too

How about Americans start building it on their own? It'd show all the normalfags we don't need the kikes in control, how do we get this to happen? We need organizers, volunteers, etc. an entire community supported project throughout the U.S.

Solar is pretty cheap now. If you pay cash for solar they pay for themselves in like less than 10 years. If

Impressive digits, but it's worth nothing that the moment the US annexes Mexico, "hispanics" (I know, broad as fuck term) become the majority group.

1-2? More like 5-7 for the whole border

I've heard that people who live near windfarms go literally insane because the windmills disrupt the light they get from the sun.

no, it's because of ELF waves

stop gambling, and stop making up fake stories shill.

stop gambling, and stop making up fake stories shill.

honestly have no idea what happened here. sorry for double post.

get out bad attitude downer shill. we can see you.

How can the Left possibly oppose Trump's eco-wall? Why do they hate the planet so much.

what kind of sarcasm are you pushing? your reply makes no sense.

this.

No, that was Trump's failure. Fuck off back to the_cuckold with your revisionist garbage, kike lover.

It might overcook the poor beans when they inevitably try to climb it.

gtfo bad attitude shill

I want new and safer and cleaner and more efficient and cheaper thorium reactors.

GET THE FUCK OUT BAD ATTITUDE SHILL

I think the only problem is that they'll have to be facing south to get the most out of the sun and would be prone to having shit thrown at them as well as the fact that solar is fucking garbage.

I agree with you, but I still believe we could do a whole lot better in terms of pollution. the amount of bad shit in the water/soil/air is disgusting. even if it doesn't effect the climate at all, it still effects us and animal/plant life.

very subtle shilling.

I see they've updated the script a bit. Well at least you tried.

I can see how that would appease leftists, but would that really be practical?

oh and by the way, you have no understanding of sunrise/sunset.

east/west not north south. does the sun rise/set in the north and sourth?

shill EXPOSED.

nothing will ever appease the globalist indoctrinated shills who hate trump. this is to make hypocrites out of them, again.

Read the rest of this thread please. There are many drawbacks so the wind turbine is off the list. I wouldn't want that in my backyard nor around my house.

Solar panels are expensive as all hell and prime target for vandalism, though. Antifa niggers and their spic allies 'will break solar panels just to cause a drain to economy.

Solar panels are pretty impractical given the amount of energy you'd have to use to produce them and the amount of time it takes before they even pay for the costs of production. It's a pragmatic political move, but I don't think any concessions should ever be granted to leftist "environmentalists".

Completely missed it the first time, the absolute madman. Also best comment in bread.

I don't think he was serious, he was just mentioning it to get people talking about the wall again, and framing it in a way of " how are we going to build this thing? " instead of just " are we going to build this thing? "

It also spins the hamster wheels for the green leftists, now they get to come up with "greener" alternatives then solar panels to upgrade the wall.

Damn, meant to bold, not spoiler.

I think it presupposes that the wall will be built. He's saying "when the wall is built I might put panels on it"

This is a retarded idea, ALMOST as retarded as solar roads. The only thinf that needs to be installed on the wall are turrets to shoot these aliens.

Pretty sure its put forward just to appease environmentalist retards.

I think people exaggerate the cost of solar panels. My father's friend recently retired from the military and installed his own solar panels into his home. All total he put about $4k into it including batteries and isn't hooked into the electrical grid at all. He's pretty far from a leftist too, he's more of the prepper type than anything.

Nothing is as stupid as solar roads. Id assume this would be based off of more proven tech like the solar panel canopies you see in parking lots and such.

At $4k he's generating only temporary emergency power, not "house" level power. Your average home needs about $20000 to $25000 in solar panels to live on grid without batteries. Batteries would cost significantly more on that number and would have a shelf life of maybe ten years if you keep up your maintenance. Being off grid makes the batteries a necessity and would also decrease their lifespan as their getting used more. If you want prepper tier power get a generator and in case of apocalyptic fuel shortage figure out how to run it hydraulically, its cheaper, more reliable, and if something breaks you might be able to fix it.
t. electrician

Actually I remember seeing a skyscraper in Koreaor whatever dog eating country that was a bow tie sort of shape at the top if you were looking from above. With a slit in the middle, to channel air through and turn turbines. Because of the v shape leading to the slit, a huge volume of air is channeled at a higher pressure through the slit. It's meant to be far more efficient than standard windmill design.
Obviously there's problems with the plan, like placing slits in the wall creates weakness. But place them up high. And frankly any one who can climb 40ft and time a leap through a spinning turbine has my blessing.

Something existed years before all that shit.
Corten or marraging/weathering steel.

Solar is nice but when are we gonna get proper nuclear to actually help out the states?

This. Trump's published campaign plan is clear and simple: Either Mexico coughs up the roughly $10Bn to build the wall, or President Trump cuts off the annual transfer of roughly $95/Bn annually south of the border via Western Union, et al. All with the single stroke of his gold pen.

What is hard about this math ppl?

I guarantee you someone created/found a perfect energy source but was bought out or killed off. The economy revolves around the petrodollar.

Thewalljustgot10feethighertbh.jpg

Trump hasn't had to live among the shitskins, so I can forgive him for not knowing that YOU NEVER BUILD ANYTHING EXPENSIVE WITHIN REACH OF BEANERS.

The wall needs to be simple and solid. Putting anything fancy or expensive on or around it will just give beaners something to trash and cost taxpayers more money. The cost to secure a solar array along or on a barrier would outweigh the energy it would produce.

Nice idea, but just not feasible. Like an NHS in a country with useless nigger and beaner parasites in it. No, the border wall must be just that, a wall.

pfft, it should be made of nuclear waste, you wouldn't need guards

Bullshit, got a friend in Seatte making money off a system that supplies his needs and enough to get a hefty check from the utilities. He only put in 4k after rebates.

Can some videofag make a 'solar roadways' style video titled 'solar walls' ?

You need to be a dictator to build a wall.

Trump needs to build a high speed rail on top of the wall as the traitors would let the wall fall into disrepair.

That can also clean water in places like Flint and other shitholes. We can use it to desalinate too.

If the Jews don't nuke us all first.

Its basically the zombie+Fire Conundrum

Looks like the legacy media is starting to report on this.

Thermal works great in volcanically active parts of the world.

Well that would require some maintenance, but you need to maintain it anyways so it's a good deal. Especially since I live on the sunny border, it'd cut my electrical bill a little bit.

And since it's government property, anyone who tried to destroy it would be arrested as a terrorist.

Oh, I guess Mexico isn't paying for it then?

He isn't even trying though, he went the shitty low budget option instead of pursuing congress for more funding which he could have arranged if he just put pressure on the Democrats.

Also allowing congress to raise the refugee cap when he could have put a stop to it in a day
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0

And he also wants to increase legal immigration from countries like Saudi Arabia, mostly rich Muslims and Asians, this is unique because Democrats only let poor immigrants in, Republicans created the RAISE act, Trump wants to let in a new upper class of rich Sunni Muslims and gooks.

bumpit

There was never going to be a wall.

God, fucking sharks are more docile than niggers. If they make a time machine I'm stringing up every individual kike slaveowner that shipped those baboons here and dismembering them alive for their nigger pets to feast on.

You could charge people for the privilege of laying a brick.
Give them a fancy certificate, charge extra for a photograph of the act.

Some folks remember war bonds, why not issue wall bonds?

Here, fixed.