COMEY RELEASES PREPARED TESTIMONY

COMEY RELEASES PREPARED TESTIMONY

In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.

During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.

Bunch of happenings on the 50th anniversary of the USS Liberty attack. Big surprise.

archive.is/48CA7
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/comey-releases-prepared-remarks-i-hope-you-can-see-your-way-letting-go-i-need-loyalt

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how the kvetching will go for this one

I wonder why it was decided to release a preview of the testimony showing it's absolutely nothing yet again, instead of letting the Liberals stew in their hype until tomorrow officially disappoints.

Big faggot baby man cries like frumpy cat lady.

Kek so Comey finally admits there is and has been no investigation. Guaranteed that the sheep will continue to baaa about "muh russyiun dronpffh", but this is pure smug material

Already looking. I'm already seeing the spin. He's got a running theme that Trump made him "uncomfortable" (omg guise trump is gay lol!) and paranoid. Plus the way he's documented everything in the most biased manner possible is interesting. Almost like he knew Trump didn't trust him at all. Outside that it's your typical asscovering/kevetching kikery. The most glaring thing though is Comey frequently states that he stayed ALONE with Trump on multiple occasions and felt "compelled" to make memos about it which he never did with Obama. Go fucking figure. It's a mix between smoke blowing, unverifiable information and a hatchet job same as always. Alot of insuations but no actual hard evidence. Again.

I think the real kicker is his fixation on the "loyalty" thing. He really REALLY didn't like that part and wanted to keep the FBI separate from the white house. Nevermind the fact him and Obama were practically fucking each other with how chummy they were right?

Preemptive damage control. Plus it gives the media kikes more time to prepare their buzzword generators. Oh yeah and remember the massive hype train over Trump's tax returns? They don't want that again.

COMEY IS OBVIOUSLY A RUSSIAN HACKER PLANT TOO

I miss the days of the gangsters.

So much for that "muh Russia" narrative the Democrats have been circlejerking over.

Comey is just acting like a bitch against the boss that fired him, nothing more.

Maybe so people don't watch it and there are some differences between this release and the official testimony?

TL;DR for you faggots who don't wanna read today

And that's basically it. It's nothing but smoke blowing and asspulls from a bitter ex-employee taking one last swipe at his boss who fired him for being a dishonest person in a job that demands honesty.

So we're back to people thinking Comey's a Russian plant now, right?

He shouldn't have mentioned the 'honesty' conversation with Trump at all, it just reminds everyone he's a lying shit.

This and the fat that he kept detailed records of his discussions with Trump but not with Obama. That will come and bite him in the ass, aside from the fact he probably contradicts himself too.

He wanted to invoke images of the hoover era FBI I think. That and paint him as paranoid which surprise surprise he's fully justified in being! Like I said it's smoke blowing. Best part is everytime he goes on these little "conversations" with Trump they are when they are completely alone and unmonitored outside his little memos which can and will say whatever he wants. It's literally his word against Trumps in this testimony which as the former DIRECTOR he should know damn well doesn't mean ANYTHING and can be entirely made up. Yet he does it anyway because (((someone))) paid him to.

Seriously it's worth a read and note of how he only ever has these "conversations" when entirely alone and unmonitored. That alone makes it entirely suspect.

Holy shit.

twitter.com/GOP/status/872536404844302336

To those who don't know anything about how things here in DC work, these are his opening statements. He will get grilled afterwards.

What a bunch of madmen

Only people tweeting at it are assmad libcucks. Anyone want to farm some salt?

If it's anything like last time it'll probably be

Any time Comey makes a public appearance, it's a big ol "nothingburger" and he blows hot air. Par for the course in DC though.

Why weren't you thrown into the bog yet?

The salt is real and it's fucking hilarious right out the gate. They are REALLY butthurt. If you wanted salt tonight boys go on in it's open season!

He's only there because someone bribed him to be. He's got nothing and will continue to have nothing except his magical memos that outline some Orwellian nightmare beginning.

SALT TIME

I'm often reminded why I like this timeline.

Absolute fucking cancer. Wouldn't be surprised that Twitter is stacking the feed with anti Trump accounts here as well.

MORE YOU SAY??

Keep in mind he's ignoring the ones with a watermark straight offa google search. They're also already latching onto the statement going for the memo conversations which have already been labeled above as suspect at best and outright lies at worst.

No bets. It's too 'pure' for anything else.

Amazing how that applies to themselves WAY fucking more right?

WAITER MORE SALT!

What amuses me is that while the memes we make that these libfaggots actually see are funny as hell, they aren't even our edgiest/funniest memes. We save the best stuff for Holla Forums, occasionally a Zyklon Ben meme gets released into the wild, but liberal cucks hardly ever see Holla Forums's true meme power.

I wonder what their reaction would be if they actually went on Holla Forums. I suppose it's only a matter of time before our maximum power memes make it out onto the normiesphere

Well Trump had taped the Comey one-on-one, or not bluff worked like a charm. Have you been in the same room as a billionaire CEO? I haven't but a few millionaires CEOs and its very overwhelming, they have a way of focus that feels inside your mind. Also Trump is a non-lawyer, That is all Comey knows.

It's like I'm looking at a bizarro image board or something.

We're gonna need more mines.

Congrats you figured it out all these social media outlets are just attempts at controlled imageboards with full censorship in effect.

Accept no substitutes only use the real stuff.

Doha Madani has 400 followers and a judencheck. Unreal.

Fuck it, I can't read anymore of this shit. It's too retarded.

My brain's all full of fuck.

Needs more rope.

Annnnd thats one mining drill burned out already! Shit folks we might of finally hit a lode too big to properly mine! Seriously though I get you user. That shit is pure cringe and the pot to kettle factor is astounding in it's ignorance.

Fine grade salt, but I would prefer more shrieking and crying, guess we will have to wait until later

It makes sense when you realize they hate themselves and project constantly.

They all act like bots too. Twitter is nasty when it comes to censorship.

We need to meme them into a suicide pact when things go tits up for them tomorrow

Their best memes are copies of Holla Forums memes with the words changed. We know what their reaction would be if they went on Holla Forums because Voat just had another T_D exodus and there was a huge salt thread about T_D faggots.

I don't even use Twitter or pay much attention to reply chains like this, especially with the amount of fucking garbage memes being dumped.
It's like I'm staring into an alternate reality. Explains why these people wanted Hillary in the white house.

He knows the actual testimony amounts to word vs word and is thus literally nothing and he'd take the L. But releasing it ahead of time, he can grab more media attention.

lelelelelelel

try impossible

Like I thought they're already cherry picking trying to spin it as truth. Media machine in full tilt. Remember lads all you have to do to win here is show the entire release and highlight how everytime comey goes on one of these tangents he has zero witnesses and his only evidence is something he manufactured himself.

You know what the most hilarious thing about this all is?

The FBI somehow managed to go through ALL of the leaked Podesta-mails in about what, 72 hours? Yet they can't seem to come to a conclusion on muh Russia after several months.

Bunch of kikes. Kill Comey. Kill them all.

Then that means Comey lied in his prior testimony. These idiots can't have it both ways.

You act like they can meme without a soul user. They aren't used to anything not spoonfed to them by a bignosed reporter.

Goes the libtaaaard. Love how they always give me shit for making conclusions based on evidence and factual review but the moment I demand they do the same they lose their shit.

hmm

(checked)
The spin I've seen libs trotting out is that "He didn't explicitly say he wasn't asked to stop, just that he felt no pressure to do so." They're so desperate to find any kind of silver lining the only one they can cling to is the hope that Comey's just trying to be neutral with his language. It's quite amazing how many of them really, truly believe there is evidence of collusion somewhere in all this. Guess the sunken cost fallacy even applies to ideas.

The only thing he felt pressured by according to the statement is Trumps raw sex appeal accidentally trying to make him a faggot.

This entire ordeal with these faggots

The more of this guy I see, the more I'm sure he's as slimy as any career bureaucrat can get.

What did you expect he's in the back pocket of the clintons. This is likely his last job for'em before he quietly retires someplace only to die in a tragic gas leak explosion

Today shitlibs are at stage 1. Tomorrow will be a lot of 2 and 3, followed by being stuck at 4 for a very long time

The thing wrong with that pic is the fancy arrow looping 4 to 1 in their never ending cycle of double downs isn't there. Why are you posting lies user?

reminds me of this

No, they'll just stay on stage 1.

Wew. God could manifest himself and tell everyone Trump has no ties to Russia and they'd still say he did. Fucking Liberals are living in a deluded paranoid bubble where Russia is around every corner.

Jesus Christ James Comey is such a fucking autist
Holy shit
Good lord
No wonder
He's a robot and he made it to where he is by being a robot
He demonstrated TOTAL unresponsiveness and cowardliness to the point of UTTER uselessness.
Instead of doing or even saying anything useful, I'm just going to go write shit down like a feeble cuck.
What a low energy bureaucrat I am so glad to be rid of.

Looks like normal course of business for sizing up someone.

"Leftism" aka "modern liberalism" is best described as a mental illness desu. Think of leftism as being essentially schizophrenia, and all their behavior starts to make sense.

If G-d came down in human form (again) they would be angry for him appropriating human form.

I laughed. What else is even left at this point

The best description of liberalism I've ever read was "a worldview that sits square at the crossroads of narcissism and self loathing".

The Clinton retirement plan

How come every single libshit responding to that tweet has that good goy blue mark? Is this supposed to be the newest jude star?

Well that was fast let me know if they actually hit stage 5 okay?

It's twitters way of "approving" your account. It's basically the star of david kosher approved tweety system making sure you get preference over all other tweets on display for being good goyim. Yeah it's exactly what you think it is.

Does anyone seriously unironically still believe this is true?

I don't think the Jews caught their chattel on this one. Or maybe Kushner/dershowitz Jews shut down the marxist Jews? It's the eternal battle, zionism vs. Bolshevism. Story is only ranked 7 or 8 on BBC. Did the marxist Jews lose the round?

Top fucking kek. If only the rest of the GOP had this much banter in them.

his best interest as the President.

would liberals manage to find a way to think that thats incriminating even though Comey essentially said trump isnt being investigated for >muh Russia?

Trump never was his boss. Welcome to Holla Forums newfriend.

Hi Imkikefy.

ooooh doesn't matter what comes after the word Russians there, no matter the context those liberals are gonna be real angry
i wouldn't be surprised if that quote was in the CNN article

would someone remind me what the context is? I don't remember

lol this will be TRUMP TAXES 2: THE TRUMPENING

Its original purpose was to certify in the case of celebrities and other notorious personalities that it was the actual person or a team of approved people working for them as their CMs so that other users could discard any impersonators that would otherwise distirbute false info.
Evidently that checkmark got degraded when they started giving it to nobodies who happen to share the same political opinions, and who no one would actually try to impersonate.

Jack Dorsey is literally operating twitter like a democrat super PAC at this point.

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy but it's a lot more useful when they kill each other to save me time and effort.

Technically he was. Right up until Trump fired him for being a corrupt shit that would actively undermine his office.

top kek

kek this.

Would someone please clarify something for me — how could it concievably be possible for any of the fanciful russia narrative alleging Trump colluded with Putin to be actual fact if Comey so adamantly affirmed Trump himself was never under investigation?

It can't. It isn't possible. It's just insanity.

it doesn't have the be actual fact for the liberals to believe it
only if the entire MSM would go out and say that russia interfered with the elections, with obama and his so-called wife and hillary herself confirming it, then many of the liberals would stop believing the russia stuff, but likely there'd still be a noteworthy, but non-threatening amount of liberals who'd think russia hacked the elections(which they didn't)

Where to even begin with this? I heard a report today about colleges not teaching critical thinking; here's the result. This person thinks he's presenting an argument. It's very sad & frightening at the same time.

Because Comey lied straight up to the President's face. AS if that carries no consequences whatsoever as well and wouldn't throw his credibility for telling the truth into the gutter, so even then it would do nothing to hurt Trump. It's a catch 22 the anti-Trump media is in right now.

Poor guy's brain just substituted a false reality to shield from the amygdala pain that comes with knowing you believed a lie for months

They really just aren't very bright, because they rely on emotion rather than logic. He's trying to frame some kind of rational sequence and it just sounds like a chimp at a typewriter.

Turns out the entire narrative is dead.

Zionism versus Bolshevism.
A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People

By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.

SOME people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world.

Disraeli, the Jew Prime Minister of England, and Leader of the Conservative Party, who was always true to his race and proud of his origin, said on a well-known occasion: "The Lord deals with the nations as the nations deal with the Jews." Certainly when we look at the miserable state of Russia, where of all countries in the world the Jews were the most cruelly treated, and contrast it with the fortunes of our own country, which seems to have been so providentially preserved amid the awful perils of these times, we must admit that nothing that has since happened in the history of the world has falsified the truth of Disraeli's confident assertion.

Good and Bad Jews

The conflict between good and evil which proceeds unceasingly in the breast of man nowhere reaches such an intensity as in the Jewish race. The dual nature of mankind is nowhere more strongly or more terribly exemplified. We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilization.

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Who doesn't?

He was asking Comey to not string him up, not let him walk

Literally non-existent, as now proven

The democrats were screeching about how Comey should be fired all the way until election night, at which point they started screeching about how he should arrest Trump.

Literally what?

Because Comey completely dropped the fucking ball on the CF investigation for political reasons and only talked about the emails and investigation because if he didn't then someone else would.

A solid safety measure.

The President is the head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice is part of the executive branch, the FBI is part of the Department of Justice.

That we live in a nation where half the citizens want to cast the President as a criminal for expecting loyalty from his inferiors… civil war is definitely coming.

I'll consider it frightening once they can form a proper skirmish line. Till then I'm just in awe of the disconnect. He's managing to draw some pretty wild conclusions there. Most of them completely disregarding logic and previous evidence. If only he could apply that crazy logic of his in theoretical science he might figure out something awesome like artificial gravity.

holy shit lol I went to high school with the broad in #2
Don't remember anything about her except the name and that her entire family is absolutely loaded.

Indeed, they're already attempting to make it sound all scary by highlighting certain key phrases that are all taken entirely out of context.

jewish ethics are reflected in the Torah and Talmud. They are absolutely anti-non jews and want them all killed or enslaved like cattle.

They're all bad jews.

This. The left's doublethink is in full throttle though.

They're also terrified of natural law, to boot. Is there anything more reprehensible than a self-aware parasite?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? See Dr. Pierce "Rubes vs. Carnies." There are two distinct groups of Jews right now fighting for a bigger piece of the ZOG. The ones more worried about "muh israel" and the post-modernist, marxist Jews. At the end of the day, no matter who wins, it's a Jew but it's the only way to make sense of what's happening.

It has to do with this:

Good and Bad Jews

Is the lying press still pushing that fake document someone on cuckchan made to troll the fake media?

Probably they'll use anything at this point.

IIRC that fake cockument was largely only used to discredit fatkim after he retweeted it saying it's questionable at best. Instantly, he's the bad goy for not deleting the tweet and everything he said is suspect not that it wasn't before but that document hurt kims street cred
polite sage for off topic

meme it

lol

…what?

I don't even think they know what they're saying anymore

Not at all. They're kinda having a melt down at this stage as it sinks in they literally have nothing

That guy's pro-Trump (or at least is in that tweet). It's not the clearest thing ever said, admittedly, but he's pointing out how ridiculous it is that people are coming down on Trump for trying to make Comey admit publicly that Trump wasn't under investigation.

He needs to word better then because it was full of fuck

Poe's Law is a bitch, I guess.

That sort of mental gymnastics deserves a gold medal

They're just saying random things and tagging impeachment to it now, right?

This shit is fucking great. President Trump literally did nothing wrong and LET Comey testify about it. He could have used his executive privilege to stop the testimony. Without a doubt, did nothing wrong. Literally just asked Comey for trust and libs are trying to say that this is "obstruction of justice" like expressing concern over someone is a crime. And we'll have two weeks of mad libs trying to find a way to spin this again, until some other stupid shit comes up.

This seriously could not be any better. There's so much shit to laugh at.

Seems like. They've hit frothing at the mouth rage their glorious champion turned out to be a moneygrubbing bureaucrat looking for more shekels at their expense.

That should have been a
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
red flag to the democrats that they were just going to embarrass themselves. They're still playing checkers while Trump plays 7 card draw.

Bernie Sanders
Jill Stein
How soon before Comey starts asking the public for money? It feels like it is only a matter of time because you know Soros/Clinton is not enough for him.

Damn, just trying to parse the introductory sentence alone broke my brain. Some faggots really don't understand the intended purpose of the comma.

Phew, finally I can chime in on that salt. Don't even know where to start. So let's see.

News sources in other countries are already declaring that he 'intimidated' Comey into silence, and there are cries of obstruction of justice. The kikes are still trying to get him impeached. You'd think now that he's already elected, this would stop, because he's 100% zogbot and all.

What's the real context of that 'I hope you can let this go' quote? All I get for results are ones running with the 'Tyrant Trump ordered Comey to drop Flynn investigation' narrative.

Dunno all the details, but it could be that Flynn was setup or else, and Trump said
"I hope you can let this go" (menacing, how leftist read it) or
"I hope you can let this go" (plea, what reasonable person would read it as)

It's just a pity Trump didn't dissolve the FBI completely.

So, how will the narrative develop this time?
Will (((they))) claim, that russian hackers somehow hacked his computer and changed the testimony?

Comey sounds completely paranoid to me. He reads the darkest intents from Trump's every statement and action. By "I want loyalty.", Trump could have just meant "I don't want you acting to purposefully undermine me.". He didn't want a backstabber Obama flunky as head of the FBI, but he had been assured by his other staff that Comey was a good guy. Yet Comey was investigating Flynn and Trump didn't think there was anything to it, so maybe Comey was doing his job, but it looked very political from the outside and I'm sure it looked that way to Trump as well. That's probably why Trump said he hoped it could be dropped and talked about loyalty.

Comey on every occasion trump talked to him read something into Trump's statements that may not have even been there and repeatedly created awkward moments of silence that Trump was sure to notice.

Even on the last occasion Trump spoke to him, Comey lectured Trump about "proper channels" when Trump asked him a simple question. And when Trump said: “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”, he didn't bother to ask for clarification, he didn't assume Trump could have meant THEIR PREVIOUS CONVERSATION ABOUT LOYALTY AND HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS TO TRUMP. No, instead he went back and gossiped with his staff.

Comey clearly had zero trust for Trump based on both the above and the fact that he made a memo for every time they met - an "unclassified" memo at that, ensuring that he and others could share it. He didn't do that for Obama and it is really telling of the complete lack of respect he had for Trump.

He wished he had proof of that initial conversation. He wished he could go to Sessions. He wished he could press the issue.

And that is what all of this is: Comey and co's parting shot. They knew it wouldn't stick, but they wanted to get it out. Maybe to hurt him, or maybe because they really are so mistrusting of him that they just couldn't let it slide, even if it meant showing up with a big nothing burger.

Someone like this, with these feelings and these actions, who does such a piss-poor job of hiding his opinions by creating awkward moments, someone who suspects the worst of his boss's every word and never bothers to ask him for clarification - someone like that was BOUND to be fired eventually.

Trump is slowly uncucking the GOP

There is no "or else"

We can all HOPE things turn out good. I HOPE my friend doesn't get charged with a crime. I HOPE everything turned out. No threat, no crime. There is no obstruction. No crime.

The NSA director spoke today and he got totally ignored by the MSM because he also had nothing to say about Trump doing anything illegal.

The can say Trump's actions are unusual and "unconventional"….outside of the "normal way" of doing things. well NO SHIT. Everything about Trump is. Not a crime.

This.

Seriously WTF? It's sickening how they are trying to spin this when it specifically says Trump never asked him to do anything. These libtards need to be vanished. Plus their rading comprehension sucks. They are reading it like they want it to say instead of what it actually says. They are so mentally fucked.

*reading

Are you new? This is MSM 101:Cherry pick things and clip it into a lie that people will eat up because they're too lazy to read for themselves or even consider finding the truth. MSNBCucky is doing it right now live on air. They're spinning like he's trying to be the Inquisition. DUN U KNO TRUMP=HITLAH! NOW BE GOOD GOYIM NAD KIL FO US!

Fresh excerpt from the testimony:

God that's a fucking old meme you just dredged up there son.

GIVE ME THE SCOOPS DRUMPF, BOTH OF THEM

Trump meant: "I hope there isn't any shit to find and if not, be done with it."

Media thinks: "YOU ARE NOW MINE. YOU WILL CEASE ALL INVESTIGATIONS AT ONCE. ALL HAIL ZARDOZ."

Liberals are fucking retarded and don't understand nuance at any level.

Oh best part is comey even specifically states how trump meant it in the statement. They just gleefully ignore it.

Wait a second, I think I'm lost. Correct me if I'm fucking up somewhere:

I'm dying

tomorrow and friday are going to be great

You don't belong here, Chaim.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

how do the people who fell for the anti-trump shills reconcile the fact that the entire establishment including the media are still attacking trump 24/7 and attempting to obstruct everything he tries to do?

They're just faking it to trick us, obviously

That slit-eyed faggot is taking too long to die. He should join the rest of Enterprise crew in the grave asap.

I think he died years ago, he just took in so much AIDS that it just assumed Takei shape

He doesn't want to let down the liberals who he hopes hire him for something, someday. He can't even accuse Trump of interfering without perjuring himself anyways. He has already declared under oath that Trump did not do that. Further, if Trump had done so, he was obligated to report that to the justice dept / congress. immediately. CNN and the other news orgs are just taking their liberals viewers for a ride, they've been running coutdown clocks to this testimony all week. Sad.

Do they not realize that if they keep this up, they're going to make RWDS real and they're really going to go into camps?

I mean, I doubt the majority of people feel that way now…. but if this continues to escalate, eventually we're going to reach a tipping point where people are just fed up and decide that the only option is mass incarceration and targeted killings for the libcuck traitors.

(And they are traitors, treason is defending islam and unchecked immigration, not colluding with russia, even if that was true.)

Of course. He's a kike shill, which is why all the kike-run media, hollywood and corporations are screaming for his blood. Because he's working for them.

Could have memetic potential

The amount of salt and autistic screeching will be almost as bad as the false bravado and early celebration over Comey and his

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Testimony. So far the usual impeach, traitor and other tweets are flowing like water on twitter. Anyone else just plain bored with this shit?

The word for the day is
UNMASKING
boys and girls. Can you say it? I knew you could.

that's pretty much it, yes.

Fuck, it works well enough that I sound just like those annoying assholes.

These idiots think its still the 1960's.

lel, do we have /ourguys/ running the GOP's social media?

Fuck, imagine if we all got PR and social media jobs for the GOP

I think this whole situation proves that our governments are so fragmented, that nobody knows what is going on.
They're basically giving each other disinformation.

Comey seemed a bit worried about Trump. But then again, he didn't investigate the Russian connections.
He should have.

That's fucking incompetence. And on that ground, perhaps he should have been sacked.
Then you remember that he has connections to CF and it's not 'mere incompetence. :^)

Fucking capped.

It's fucking annoying as hell. Until this last election I just thought Democrats were misinformed, but now I'm seeing that they're deliberately misinformed.

Fucking hell, every time I think of TWO SCOOPS it makes me crack uncontrollably like an autistic child. Especially when coupled with Cuckbert. So fucking ridiculous even by kike media standards.

Caught me off guard with those
TWOOOOOOOOO
SCOOOOOOOPS

A LOTTA LOYALTY