What are some good movies about losing all hope?

What are some good movies about losing all hope?

Shindlers list.

good tbh

Der Untergang

This is more of a Holla Forums issue tbh,I'd say a lot of the sucides has to do with the factory farms and the abhorrent conditions that the animals are kept in and that the farmers have to work in, can you imagine working 10 hours a day in a place like this.

Like I can't imagine it's the vegetable farmers unless there's something in the pesticides that's fucking with their heads or that they can't compete with the spics and they're seriously in debt.

Dark Souls.

Dr Strangelove

Farming anything in the states is so insanely complicated and fucked up. You can't make any money unless you have a huge operation. But we subsidize these small inefficient farms because people really want to pretend that their food comes from an old man with a pitchfork. Then you have the Monsanto and Tyson type shit where where if you want to farm poultry you're forced to do it in horrific disgusting ways. If you want to farm corn you're forced to buy from Monsanto every season because they're not allowed to use their own seed or let the Monsanto corn to seed. Or you're constantly forced to change operation methods and infrastructure because of corporate asshats and dumb hippies.

Like most things, they could be nice, but we act so retarded they end up terrible. Our farming could easily be more efficient, and more ethical. But the biggest obstacles to that is this subsidy culture that breeds an attitude of simply taking advantage of the system and being lowest common denominator. It doesn't matter to these people if their pork stock are covered in shit and half of them are sick because the government will always prop them up if they fail. We have the notion that we can't possibly let a farm die regardless of size because "hur dur where would the food come from". If we simply stopped propping up farms all together a lot of them would fail instantly because they're not run like businesses. We likely would have food shortages but would be a good thing for everybody in the long term. Like if McDonalds and Walmart really had to take responsibility to keep food flowing that would be worth your fat ass not having chicken nuggets for a few weeks.

They wouldn't because they wouldn't be able to. The only reason that shit happens at all is because they have zero responsibility in it. Despite le anti corporate autism both Walmart and McDonalds are both very efficient clean companies. If they were directly invested in the farms like H-E-B is they wouldn't allow this kind of behavior especially when it isn't subsidized. It doesn't make any sense for a farm to be disgusting and have Mexicans kicking chickens when those losses aren't covered by the taxpayer. Literally all these documentaries like Food Inc show exactly this. They try to play it up like it's the corporations fault, and it is, but the reason they don't give a shit isn't because they're evil, it's because they don't give a fuck about those loses and poor quality when there's no incentive to. If 30% of your stock is rejected by McDonalds because it's disgusting, oh well, doesn't matter, the taxpayer will cover it. That's how this system currently operates

Yeah I was going to hit back with a 'if they gave a damn they'd put pressure on the farms they buy from to change' but you're right these giant corporations aren't human and will simply do whatever is best for business.
In my country there is a lot of government subsidies for farmers, and there's a lot of inefficient little bumblefuck farmers but we have some of the highest standards of life for our animals and I'd like to think we're still reasonably productive.

The difference being we're a country of 300,000,000+ million people and literally can't have small sustainable farms. We need enormous corporate sustainable farms. But right now we just have tons and tons of mid sized disgusting literal shitholes that nobody cares about just to meet demand.

dark souls truly is the dark souls of dark souls

i eat at mcdonalds kiddo, who the fuck need lettuces and shit.

I lol'd
fucking nigger

Why do we even need American farmers. It would be a lot cheaper to import food rather than let big agg continue it's wasteful appropriations of public funds that serve to keep a few (((businesses))) operating.

Plus all the food stamps that keep the nigger hordes fed are part of the farm bill. Cut that off and you will kill two parasites with one stone.

GOOD NIGHT RURAL PARASITES

Maybe farming is really traumatic

maybe farmers need to stop being little bitches

Bullshit. We're a 200 million people country and our internal market is almost exclusively supplied from small-medium semi-subsistence farmers. America just doesn't give a shit if their people are being mutated into monstrosities because they eat literally poisoned food as long as they're the top dog.

How about neither? How about either actually fixing the industrialised society or ending it?

ok, you first

I will start the fire, brother.

#killallfarmers #Veganlivesmatter

You vegcuck you do know that your vegetables come from farmers farming them right? Unless you consume test tube GMOs, but health wouldn't be your concern in that case to begin with so what do you know you fool.

Eat shit than

That's the whole problem you dumb fuck. Try actually reading before you reply.

That's not what the market suggests at all. People want organic and ethical food, they buy the shit out of it even if it's just a gimmick. You're a moron if you honestly think people don't care because they're boycotting _x_ company. Though they probably would if they knew what to boycott. Again the problem is you have tons of small farms contracted by a single distributor and the only point of reference is said distributor.

Glad to see you guys dropped any pretense about caring for the working class.

You really don't know what you're talking about do you?

Capitalism and subsidies. Capitalism has fucked farmers hard up the arse. But then they've been buggered since the industrial revolution to some extent.

boo hoo. adapt or die.

Fighting capitalism is adaption, who says you need to play by the rules set up by the kikes?

What the fuck are you talking about? You think big corporate farms are somehow not farms? You think that real farming is some old guy and a tractor? No. Even the smallest production farms are extremely invested in technology and shit. The real difference is small farms are just incredibly inefficient and antiquated now. This autistic denial of reality is why this is all so fucked

nips reject all your bullshit, faggot, keep dreaming

It's not like the US government is doing them a solid on giving them financial aid. They won't allow the cost of food to rise with inflation. The government fucked it up and your solution is more government.

No my solution is less government. Did you even read the post you replied to?

meant to reply to this guy

If farming was a capitalist endeavor, they'd be filthy fucking rich. Everyone needs food to survive. The government fixes the price so the farmer can afford to buy it. How nice is that?

1. I'm not Holla Forums I'm a Strasserist, both kikes and capitalists can go die.

2. Why are you projecting your weird farming romantication on me? Capitalism is a shit system because of many reasons and in many ways it leads to local farms getting the short end of the stick. Big corps like Mosanto needs to be destroyed. Food production should be as nationalised and localised as possible. As a pillar of our society farmers need to be able to earn a living since the actually provide something of value unlike 90% of paper pushers and the upper social strata. Now I'm not in favour of ending competition or more gibs but it's clear that farmers are fucked due to the current system itself.

In pre-capitalist industrial society they had it so much better.

3. Urban areas seriously need to be depopulated.

go fuck your autistic wife varg

The working class is the enemy. In true communism they are called Lumpenprole. They are the single largest impediment to true communism and the cause of it failing every time. If true communism is going to ever happened they need to be removed before they corrupt the revolution.

wow that's real edgy there, you faggot leftist piece of shit

every time with you people

No they're the ones doing the fucking. They're fucking everybody because they're sucking the tit of the taxpayer and end up wasting shit tons of food because of it. This is exactly what happens when you take away the functions of capitalism and your solution to all this is less capitalism.

This
I respect you

Blood and soil, work and toil. Holla Forums are the lapdogs of Jews and they don't even have the guts to adress that. A bunch of liberals larping marxist revolutionaries. I'm neither right nor left, and I'm not a centrist either. I'm beyond the pleb spectrum.

holy shit what a statement

Read 4th political theory brainlet

Nobody cares until you make a movie about it.

yeah that sum real big brained nigga shit right dare

Yeah, this. Liberalism is the great enemy.

What I'd like to see is a documentary about the white genocide of SA farmers but I doubt it would be allowed to air anywhere.

White people cannot be genocided as genocide is mass murder+privilege. What you mean to say is they were murdered.

mah nigga

/thread

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS
FORGET ABOUT YOUR STUPID IDEOLOGY.
DO YOU LIKE FUCKING EATING?
IF YES THIS SHOULD BE ALARMING.

No it's good news a food shortage will bring change and that has the possibility of being positive maybe

No.You're stupid. That's not how this works, tard.

oh wow pls explain

Thankfully im not a amerimutt so i can only wish USA to starve off soon enough

Well then you're gay and full of piss and impotent eurotard rage. nobody cares what you think.

t. amerimutt

Is that all you got?