Turkey Approves Bill Allowing Troop Deployment To Qatar

Turkey Approves Bill Allowing Troop Deployment To Qatar.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/turkey-fast-tracks-bill-approving-troop-deployment-qatar

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/turkey-fast-track-troops-deployment-qatar-170607151127104.html
twitter.com/trpresidency
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/world/europe/germany-turkey-air-base.html?_r=0
wsj.com/articles/turkey-germany-show-support-for-qatar-over-isolation-1496853883
sacbee.com/news/business/article154994334.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever Turkroaches are involved, it can only be bad.

And millions more flood into Europe. Awesome.

Get the demons to shoot each other. It's how you play DOOM and win.

That was going to happen anyway. If Europe wants to be saved, they're going to have to do it on their own at this point

They can't. The numbers aren't there. The will to fight isn't there. The guns aren't there. The organization isn't there. The trust isn't there.

Nothing but Misery and the laughter of Malevolent Gods.

Strong but fragile nation declares war on irrelevant tiny nation. Other strong local nations reach in to help small nation, bigger nation calls on allies to help. War probably won't last a few weeks at most, troops will be home before Christmas.

don't respond to asses and elbows. Filter and report

If Turkey gets attacked by Saudi Arabia thin Turkey will call for Nato article 5.

Whatever Kampfy. I'm right and you know it.

I know, I just love the sudden rush of (you)s dont you know

What happens then? Will NATO even help them considering how fucking shitty they've been?

Here's hoping for some televised shit-flinging.

Im pretty sure the reason why the surrounding sand people attacked Qatar is because they have been assured NATO wont get involved.

That is a good thing. They dont want us involved in their wars and we shouldn't be.

Maybe it'll break NATO, its not like I can see into the future.

Can someone redpill me on Qatar? What is the purpose behind this?

TRUMP-ROACH THROWDOWN IMMINENT

The purpose is to Play Accordion

If Europe doesn't want to remove its Muds, then the only option left is remove the place where Muds come from in the first place.

Wait are the roaches attacking or reinforcing Qatar?

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases#Turkey

WOW

It's fucking nothing.

But, muh accordions…

Al Jazeera is reporting it now

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/turkey-fast-track-troops-deployment-qatar-170607151127104.html

Attacking. It's a gang-rape on Qatar, because Iran is too strong to attack. They're taking out their anger on Qatar instead.

So, given how the leaders of these countries are:
1) mentally unstable
2) obsessed with their image
3) unfamiliar with trolling
Would it be possible to utilize sock accounts for the purpose of antagonizing these men against one another? The trolling of Rick Wilson and other individuals in U.S. politics turned out to be quite effective, as it encouraged them to make fools of themselves. Imagine the fury we could inspire in Erdogan with a flood of arabic language messages insulting him for being the wrong type of muslim and being too much of an effeminate homo to do anything.

3,000 ground troops will be sent to qatar

In 2 weeks when Qatar is a smoking crater and the mercs finally puts out the oilfield fires, all of the leaders of OPEC are going to sit back and realize they can't trust each other ever again.

The language barrier presents a significant obstacle for Holla Forums. Not many people on or influenced by Holla Forums can into arabic shitposting.

Let's not overstate the military competency of these shitskins. They'll bungle it badly. Just look at Yemen.

I am 100% confident that somewhere in history is multiple wars starting over shitposting. Pic related, though I don't have the story to go along with it. But as said, there's a language barrier issue. It is possible though.

Nothing is impossible for Holla Forums.

user trump is going to crash the popcorn market.

I can actually see this playing out. Imagine we spark this retarded shitstorm with years of destabilization and get these idiots to start fighting each other WW1 style. USA stays out of it, supplies all sides until all sides are out of men, money, and resources. Then we step in and clean it up. A few years later everyone looks around and realizes the only person to benefit from the conflict was the USA siphoning all of the capital and natural resources out of the sandy shithole. If anyone deserves a WW1 style D&C beatdown it's the sand niggers. Could be a brilliant plan to destroy the power strangle the sand coons have on the west or just a happy coincidence, either way, I'm down for some "fun in the sun" as it were.

There is a language barrier, but it can be bypassed, the Turkish presidency has an account that writes in english;

twitter.com/trpresidency
We can always start from here

I was under the impression that much english language trolling was done with poor grammar and spelling, so I believe that Holla Forums can learn enough arabic to start shitposting. A quick web search will reveal that there are multiple sources online to learn the language. If you want your words to be "pretty" by arab standards, just ape the Koran's style; they seem to love that shit.

No need for the US to step up and clean up the place, just supplying weapons to both sides and not interfering is good enough. By the time the war has ended all the Arab countries will have to huge debts, most of them will crash down and chaos will reign in the Arab Gulf.

Did you learn nothing from the French election? Our memetics are most powerful in English. In other languages we're not yet powerful.

They may have a few people that send out tweets in English, but the impact of English shitposting will be diminished since these leaders know that english shitposting won't have much influence on their shitskin subjects, who for the most part don't or can't read English twitter posts. For twitter shitposting to be effective, they must first believe that twitter posts are important. That belief exists within languages, but not across languages.

Someone has to take the fall.

Turks!?

The spelling and grammar may be poor, but don't mistake that for being unskilled with the language. Effective subtly, sarcasm, mockery, etc can all be done with poor spelling and grammar, but require nuanced understandings of the language. Machine translation won't cut it, you need to actually know the language yourself to some degree.

Agreed.

Trump just made his self look dumb

There are multiple angles to this, it's a complex situation. I believe that one angle is Trump told the KSA to make Qatar a scapegoat for their own terror-funding crimes. The KSA is guilty as hell but too powerful to take on directly. They still get punished though, in the form of all the trouble their military incompetence in Qatar will cause for them.

and the kikes was it to be iran.

want

We will be joing this war one way or another

I don't think that the French election is comparable to what's being suggested here. To sway an election requires convincing a large swath of people of varied circumstances to support a particular candidate. What's being suggested ITT involves targeting a handful of men for the purpose of taunting them into doing something stupid. I would also like to point out that the only way for us to expand our memetic influence is to expand our linguistic horizons, and I see this as a wonderful opportunity to do exactly that.

OR
All according to keikaku.

This. It's pretty obvious ad amazes me that they cant see what he is doing here.

You chesscuck retards are the reason we cant have real discussion about world events.

This war is going to redrawn alliances Turkey is probably going to join team eurasia with Russia China Syria and Iran.

Holla Forums memetics failed to influence French speakers. Expecting Holla Forums memetics to influence Arabic speakers is delusional. The men you're proposing be targetted won't care about English shitposters because they aren't laboring under the delusion that what english speakers think matters to them.

Politicians of English speaking countries believe that tweets in English matter. Politicians of Arabic speaking countries believe that tweets in Arabic matter. It's this belief that tweets are important that gives tweets their power. When the belief is absent, the power is absent.

Wew.

The problem is that chessposters start with the conclusion (that Trump intended it), and never consider the possibility that something is happening that Trump didn't intend.

They're sending budget shills to Iran threads, right now they're too busy astroturfing twitter and faceberg about the new fbi director

Trips confirm, kek

This is why I am suggesting that they be sent arabic language messages. Proxies can be used to create new accounts that appear to be from the region.

Turkish /' European relations have been in a nosedive for about 5 years.

Off the top of my head the main points are:

That's a good idea if you can actually write messages in Arabic. Machine translation isn't good enough for shitposting. The problem with the plan is that few anons can actually write tweets in Arabic without using machine translation. If that weren't the case, then it would be a great plan.

A lot of that is due to the shit he did during the election and much of Trump's past. Either he is the luckiest fucker alive or he is a pretty decent planner. The latter seems more likely since the former is bordering on impossible, even if he put all his stats into luck.

…Or he knows how to roll with the punches.

We can pose as Qataris and Persians living in Western nations writing in broken English and linking our posts to each other to make it seem as though we're trying to spread our shitposting message of mad bantz to other western-residing mudslimes.

Not only will it have the effect of bantz, but it will seem as though we're propagating it among the Western Muslims who have more reach to affect the opinions of western non-muslims and western governments. Might be a viable solution.

Lol obviously not you trumpanzee
:')

That is still impressive and still shows a decent head for making do with a situation. You still have to plan when shit goes awry.

I never suggested machine translation. I suggested learning arabic. It is possible to quickly pick up a new written language, especially when you have people who are fluent to communicate with. Make a new account and start shit with arabs. Pay attention to how they respond to your intially poorly worded posts and adapt. Obviously, this will take a great deal of time and effort, so I can understand why you are so allergic to the suggestion, but it's wrong to assume that the rest of Holla Forums is so indolent.

I never said it wasn't impressive. Sometimes Trump plans the way things play out. Sometimes Trump gets lucky. Sometimes Trump rolls with the punches. Chessposting is obnoxious because it implicitly discounts the possibility of the latter two.

Uh, you're not allowed to bring Janissaries.

What I like about Trump is you can find videos of him from 30 years ago and hes saying exactly the same things as he does now.

He always said he didnt want to be president but if things keep going down a bad path he would.
That is what you call being consistent and keeping your word over decades.

Hey man, it's great that you're able to quickly learn Arabic and shitpost in it. But as we saw from the French election, getting anons en masse to learn a foreign language and shitpost effectively in it just isn't a realistic plan.

Agree, but still curious what he meant specifically with the photograph of the paper. As always keep an eye out for what is not reported on. When you stir the proxy war pot you could end up with anything.

And this is determined by who though? What instances are there of chessposting taking something that is proven to be pure luck and calling it outright planning?

user if you're being serious, you realize thats one of the most used shill terms, especially right after the April first """hack""". If you act retarded anons won't take you seriously

Are you suggesting that it's not "sometimes"? If not sometimes, then always?

Yep you sure are on to something kiddo

Nothing will get accomplished as long as we continue to accept excuses to not try.

He won becayse Hilary was incompetent and probably the weakest candidate to run for president ever. If it was anyone else he would have been btfo. He got less votes then Romney for gods sakes

I don't trust you, fag that uses the term "Chesscuck". Kushy.

Go for it.

I can't wait for tomorrow after comey spill his spaghetti and you niggers are screaming and calling everything on the board "chessposting". In 5 days no one will even remember it was used when the news cycle goes to something entirely different. Stale memes are stale.

Trumps a retard and his dim witted followers are whiney faggots who migrated from reddit and brought the reddit mentality with them. In 4 years you faggots will no doubt be liberals again after Trump starts another recession.

You need to stop repeating lies you hear from jews.

Trump: 62,984,825
Romney: 60,933,504

It's a simple question, why are you afraid to answer it? That said, I can accept he is lucky sometimes but I simply can't begrudge a person for assuming there is a motive or plan in action since past history has shown how he operates.

Words of truth. Trump will be even higher in vote count after jewish vote rigging is fully exposed. 66 mil maybe?

While I agree with you for the most part, there are definitely T_D tier cheese believers. I personally think he does plan a lot of these things, especially when it comes to playing the media like a fiddle but it's impossible to say that everything is or isn't chess. I'm inclined to agree with
Regardless, discussion should be have on every angle we can think of, though anons have already said what I've been thinking. I'll be happy to see the shitskins eat each other alive while we profit off them, I don't want our boys fighting on those fronts, and if it causes more migration issues, the potential for an explosion of nationalism throughout Europe is another advantage, if a grim one.

You're the only one that looks like a fucking idiot. See:

Wew. That said, it's not outlandish to think that Trump wants infighting in that region. Even Iran suggested that Trump wanted SA to hurt itself in the future.

All I see in the future is the sandnigger reenacting Vietnam in their backyards.

Chessposters will assert that everything is chess. There is not a single world event that they don't claim is chess. They take chess as axiomatic. Discussion with such dogmatists is pointless.

chess*

I don't think we should discount it, is what I meant by "every angle", including the chess angle.

Turkey is backing Qatar though, this is basically just more inter Islam sect conflicts.

I think the problem is I find it amusing when they go that far.

That's going to be hilarious. SA will be in trouble if they get in too deep into a conflict.

It can't be discounted because sometimes it happens. Nobody can deny that. The problem is people who dogmatically believe it's always the case.

You find it amusing, I find it unproductive.

I have no idea what you think you're responding to. I fully support KSA civil war, and in fact any war between shitskins.

That's the part of discussion though. If it is obviously not chess, then it is not hard to discount such a theory. In instances where there is more gray area, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be considered. That in itself is not unproductive.

Defeatist attitudes like that are the root of failure. Constantly improve yourselves. I repeat, nothing is impossible for Holla Forums. Let Macaroni wreck France, then redpill the strong that somehow survive.

And yet you'll continue to fight the fact that the chess meme has a lot of obvious power over your mind, because you talk about it so much. This is why you're an eternal loser lol.

Israel has got to be feeling a bit uncomfortable at the moment. These conflicts are getting closer to home….

Please believe what? What would a shill have to gain by wanting the Saudis to waste money, resources and manpower fighting with another group of shitskins and fighting turkroaches who hold Europe hostage with more migrants? I generally believe Trump is doing a good job overall despite the (((deepstate))), and without having to mobilize our troops, making it even better. The fact that he didn't escalate into war in Syria makes me fucking happy. He isn't Hitler, but he's been the best since Nixon.

Are you a brainlet or something? That was in response to the matter of chessposters, not civil war.

First day here, dipshit?

Definitely possible, Kang Roach tried to throw someone in jail for posting pic related on kikebook, and also pushed Merkel to jail a pinko comedian who made a song mocking him.

Are you here to tell me how to feel or what to think?

Enlighten me then fuckwad…how should I be interpreting the current situation? What pearls of wisdom do you have for me?

Didn't KSA blockade Qatar using ships? How long until Iran rolls through with a fleet and let's their nuts hang all over KSA's chin and drop off some Russian supplied SAMs to swat down those pesky flying roaches?

Basically the muslims are going to get a taste for what its like for us being dragged in to their endless wars.

Within the week, assuming it's not already happening this moment.

It's still up? didn't the saudis give them a 24 hour ultimatum to dismantle them?

Does this mean war then?

It's time for you europeans to stop waiting for us to help you, and to put down the purse and fix your shit user.

Sure, maybe to clean up once the shooting stops.

Well if it does happen what a time to be alive, im all for it but i doubt it will be disbanded

You really think Turkey has any chance of trying to align with an Orthodox Christian country given it's history?

RESTORE ZOROASTRIANISM FOR PERSIA! AHURA AMAZDA WILLS IT!

Turkey literally sits atop one big Orthodox Christian Graveyard- there's no way Russia would allow themselves to ally with them given how religious Putin is.

Probably just an act, he has had many chances to do something about it

Not sure if anyone else can see it, but Turkey is in a pickle no matter what they do. Putin has manufactured himself a win/win scenario.

You sound like an angry young republican sweeti

HA HA HA HA

Patriarch Kirill is effectively in charge of Russia culturally and spiritually. He is very influential on Putin as well as the people of Russia. Every great civilization is guided from the heavens.

Are they? It seems like just about everyone wants to run their particular pipeline through their territory to sell gas to Europe.

Speaking as a russian, the only muslims in russia are either crimean tartars that were recently annexed (and are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship) or mongolian/altaic peoples who are crypto-pagans because while they claim they are muslim on the census, they keep praying to Tengri the mongol sky-god and just slap some random arabic quote on their shamanistic idols and gear whenever they need "proof" of their islamicism. they are nothing at all like the arabs, somalis, or turks because they're barely muslim and are huge binge-drinkers.

I don't know who's more pathetic, T*rkroaches or Arabs.

Some arabs are at least tolerable if they fuck off out of the west (like Assad or Gaddafi)- but good fucking luck trying to find a turk with a shred of anything good in them.

russia and turkey will not fight putin just sold Turkey s-400 missile system and Trump sold Saudi Arabia 1 billion of weapons.

You took chechenia, vodka guy

And which of those groups did these belong to?

It's a darn shame you guys didn't turn chechniya into a dead zone.

Central asians are Turks lmao
Hell, Tatars and other mongols in Rossiya are more Turk than "Turkey" itself, so you're wrooooong

We wouldn't have been in this bad position if you hadn't been bestest goy for Greatest Ally.

You break someones shit, you pay for it. Time to own up.

We're not responsible for your leaders bending over for refugees retard.

We wouldn't have had kikes and cultural marxists running our countries if you had minded your own fucking business in WWII, shaboz cancer.

Also when will you finally do something about Soros? He's in your fucking backyard, not mine, chucklefuck.

I agree to an extent but Japan should have fucked off and not given us an excuse.

If he gets stupid enough to show his face here, then we'll talk.

You should've fucked off with your embargo, Japan didn't start shit.

Weren't able to outright join wars in Ukraine or Syria. This one taking place so soon after syria means very little likelyhood any public would support it.

not going to spoonfeed you on this one summerfag

Nope, no deal was signed and only transferring certain technical details were discussed, and they systems would not be identical to Russian S-400s in any case

Like I said, I'm willing to meet you halfway. I wish America could have just worked with Japan and Germany.

That's not what I said you idiot. Japs just gave the US an excuse, but obviously the jews already wanted it to begin with.

There is no 'halfway' you vapid cunt.

No, you pressured them with the oil embargo on purpose because you knew they'd had to break out eventually. Let me guess; kikes whispered this plan into your ear?

You're a special breed of stupid.
Filtered for being a retard.

That's funny, Erdog was and probably is still working with Qatar. If anything, Erdog will deploy roach troops to protect the cash he has stashed there.

Start arguing anytime, fucking woman.

Isnt that a good reason to fight?
They have the toys. Its in a lot of peoples interests to test out those weapons.

Try re-reading thread of replies numb nuts. Turkey and Russia will not fight. Whether or not Turkey and the KSA fight is another matter entirely.

I see you're one of G*d's chosen.

Kill yourself roach faggot

No.

You summarize it for me in three sentences or less or I will just presume that im right.

Or that fact that the chess game he might be playing is the one a neo-con kike, rather than what we;re hoping for. As the other poster said he's been shown to have ulterior motives, and perhaps those motives are actually inline with the kikes.

Think what you want brainlet.

I knew I was right.

Turkey and Germany show support for Qatar.

wsj.com/articles/turkey-germany-show-support-for-qatar-over-isolation-1496853883

Are the 24 hours up yet?
Is the Arabian War a go?

24 hours expired like a day ago.

Meanwhile Germany pulls its forces from Incirlik Air Base in Turkey due to tensions between the two nations.

Entangling alliances etc, this shit gets pretty damn nonsensical lately.

Fuckinh ell, 3 dubs in a row. Checked the ones that aren't me

So whats gonna happen?

Dunno. Arab bullshitery?

NEVER trust an arab.

Apparently, they are pushing the "Russian hackers did the whole Qatar Crisis" story
sacbee.com/news/business/article154994334.html

So it's basically fucking nothing from what I see

Neither those guys are migrants.

Russia is the first immigration country in the fucking world. For every shitskin coming to Germany there is 2 going in Russia.
The only difference is you can't get the Russian nationality (permit to stay, Citizenship and Nationality are 3 different thing in Russia) and Russia barely hand out any gibs, so those guys actually work (Qatar-like "work" really… construction, hazardous condition and whatnot). They don't get to bring their spawn (nor to actually mix with gen. pop. in significant numbers) and ultimately go back to their country once they've earned enough/had enough.

Russia is a country that, even deep in crisis, is always at near full employment… they actually have a need for the extra-workforce unlike the EU or the US.

There you go

Russian Muslims are the most docile Muslims.

So basically something like travis2knives with erdogan face?

Mc Fucking Gasyourself

Arabs at least managed to salvage some knowledge they pillaged from the dead cold and raped hands of civilized people.

Go home ShareJew.

you still don't realize the US election was a predetermined outcome like every one? all you did was meme yourself into believing you were affecting change

I'm starting to think the Wahhabis have got the world by the balls.

No they arent, they are the most vicious cunts in the world. Do you know what they did to those children when they captured the school?

want to know how i know you aren't from here?

A common saying is "two Jews, three opinions"

I used to think this meant Jews are argumentative intellectuals who love debate, so they play devil's advocate a lot for sport. This is certainly what they want you to think of them when they repeat this saying.

But what it really means is "we pretend to have differing opinions as theater for the goyim, but we are all agreed on what must be done about them."

You are not white and never will be.

Alright Ivan.

wtf I'm an #erdawg nao

It's a tough call to make on whether to support Qatar or Turkey. Qatar is friendly with Iran, which is a plus; but at the same time they're Wahabbi, so they're gas-tier. Turkey is a country which the recent past, and my gut tells me not to trust. But at the same time they're anti-Kurdistan, just like Syria, so they may end up forming a friendship. Considering Turkey is Sunni, it's exactly the ally the Shia's need to win this war. If Qatar takes this as a cue to completely side with Iran then the best of luck to them, but it seems like Turkey is the better friend in this scenario.

Violence needs to be normalized in the Arabian peninsula; it has historically been restricted to Yemen and Kuwait. Destabilization of the gulf-states, Saudi Arabia specifically, might open the window for an attack on Israel. Though if these proxy wars continue then it benefits Israel; as Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah would have probably attacked them had ISIS not sprung up. There's so many possibilities to come from this situation, how exciting! I wonder how North Africa will react.

Just looked it up. Netanyahu supports the GCC against Qatar.
Wtf I love Qater now.

Doubt it, Kang Roach is already in Syria for the intention of "toppling Assad's rule" in his own words. Used to supply ISIS from the border too, before Assad prevented his ES :DDDD forces from moving deeper in than Al Bab.

Awhile ago after they shot down that Russian jet they cucked out a lot. Considering Erdogan has dictatorial desires, he'd be much better off of the Russo-Shia side than under the Zio-globalist side.

Don't think the Russians have forgotten that.

Turks were always the kikes' greatest weapon against Europe.