What is the consensus on physiognomy? Particularly forehead size

What is the consensus on physiognomy? Particularly forehead size.

Say what you will about pic related but she was a NSA contractor who knew multiple languages.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mom-alleged-nsa-leaker-reality-winner-she-s-not-threat-n769101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit thread, reported.

Eat a bag of dicks for not spoilering you faggot.

she looks like strong breeder stock, good for working the horses and fields. I'd fuck her

She knew a bit of shitskin which is necessary for her job. Apparently she knew 3, they are all so fucking similar it barely matters. I'd be interested in seeing her be fluent in them. Doubtful.

Not gonna serve her well now though is it?

Pure autism

She also has a psychotic mental illness

Don't they all, it's called liberalism and self destructive. Ever see faces of meth? look at a liberal female from high school to middle age. At 47 you'll find a single women living in a studio apartment, furniture covered in plastic, several empty wine boxes next to the garbage can in the kitchen……. miles of nigger dick in her past

Are we really going to make pretend the NSA hires translators and interpreters who aren't even fluent in the languages they were hired to work with just because they said mean words about Trump on twitter now?

Physiognomy is real.

Why do cucks look like cucks?
Because they are cucks.

Why do shitlords look like shitlords?
Because they are shitlords?

Why do fighters look like fighters?
Because they are fighters.

Only a lefty could fail to realize why. It's deeper than culture. It's genetics, epigenetics, hormone levels, etc. If you've got half a brain you can figure the rest out.

Consider the parts of the brain that have the most control over facial muscles. Also consider the left-right hemisphere split, and how that would influence facial asymmetry. The amygdala is a very important part of the brain for controlling facial muscles, and it is also the part of the brain primarily responsible for threat detection.

Those who have experienced/are experiencing the extremes of fear or joy will have the most noticeable phyiognomic features. Look at how many elites and celebrities in media have facial asymmetry - it is easiest to observe in the eyes. If one eye is drooping and the person seems to be talking normally, that is a huge red flag for deep trauma suffered in their past which is still influencing their present behavior subconsciously.

Liberalism is correlated with having a small defective amygdala. Is this the cause of their ugliness too?

A big forehead is a sign of a women of class.

How could such a QT gas six jillion?

I've always found that people who look similar, act similar. So I think there is something to physiognomy, especially as it is condemned nowadays. In fact if anything is condemned nowadays, that's usually a sign it is true.
Anyway, let's go. This picture is the image of a girl I knew about 10 years ago. The absolute spitting image.
If that is true, it means that her grandparents (and a few of her uncles) on her mother's side are literally mentally ill.
Her parents are divorced or split up. She is very into older men. She is a tomboy (in the classic old sense of liking male sports
and not afraid of physical exertion).
How'd I do?

Here you go, user.

In all seriousness it's definitely a thing, why else would we be wired for facial recognition if there wasn't something about faces that didn't say a lot about a person? I think the trouble is people not wanting to be broken down to animal levels.

AUGUSTA, Ga. — The family of an intelligence contractor who allegedly leaked a highly classified document about Russian interference in the U.S. election told NBC News that "she would not jeopardize anybody's safety."

Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mom-alleged-nsa-leaker-reality-winner-she-s-not-threat-n769101

I can read, understand, speak to be understood by native speakers, translate (into English or Swedish) Danish and Norwegian (except for some nynorsk dialects spoken in the boonies). Hurr durr, I know four languages.

SHIT GOT REAL

FBI agents followed Winner up her driveway after she had been grocery shopping and took her to a back room of the house and kept her there, according to her mother's retelling of Saturday's arrest.

"I'm in trouble," her mom recalls her saying in a phone call later that day.

It would certainly explain why their facial features tend to be less defined and doughy. Liberals are less differentiated, more borglike - you can literally observe the effect in their face.

She was set up to send a message to more senior leakers.

There's your red flag to begin with, no matter political leaning. Bitches do nothing but jabber about every motherfucking minutia of their day like birds at four in the morning. PC hires are cancer and downright ruining the nation.

That's nice, but we know that already. What's more important is she was set up. They chose a woman precisely so Holla Forums would be less likely to look into it due to prejudice.

My completely amateur physiognomic reading of her face indicates she is:
>extremely smart basing this both on huge noggin size and high symmetry

Also it looks like she has elf ears, which is cool.

Look at her background. She's absolutely not fluent.

What? Also, fiveheads do not relate to brain size, they have narrower heads generally.

What's there to look into? Loosen your fucking foil.

And further, you can see she is not very sharp just in the eyes. This was an individual taking a self photograph and attempting the height of personal vanity and they yet look quite empty.

It's real. Humans evolved as social animals, using our eyes to judge the character of another is an invaluable skill which may currently defy scientific explanation, but nevertheless absolutely exists.

Look into her family. They're granting interviews to CNN. They're acting. That's probably the strongest lead based on what I've read so far.

Also since this is a physiognomy thread and shills are scared of that because it is very effective once you understand the real mechanics behind facial structure and musculature, I'm linking my own damn post

Here's a link to a recent Chinese study in which an AI was trained to detect criminal tendencies just by looking at faces.

www.rt.com/news/368307-facial-recognition-criminal-china/

They're not acting. She was set up. The FBI/NSA provided her with the opportunity to leak and knew that she would take the bait because they knew she was an anti-Trump mentally ill imbecile. Loosen your foil.

Yes, thoroughbred class.

Was she a librarian user?

Leaker girl strikes me as a woman who unfortunately made the decision to sleep with non-whites. She doesn't fit clearly into any of the physical SJW types with which I'm familiar. For your reference, these are the types which take into account physiognomical traits and other things like build type:
Land Whale SJW: You all know this one. They've gained weight due years of rejection. The emotionless facial expression, the ogre-like countenance. These are epigenetic changes which result from not having enough cock.

Petite Viper SJW: Beware. This is the most dangerous form of SJW woman.They can easily pass for a normal woman if you're not looking for the signs. Petite Vipers are always skinny. They always wear glasses. They always have little-to-no fat on their cheekbones.They always shriek when you disagree with them. Unlike the Land Whale who can always discover NordicTrack, there is no way to reach the Petite Viper (unless you count raising their mulatto offspring).

Diversified Normie: Apart from some physical changes from telegony, the Diversified SJW is often enough a normal white woman. She's simply using her normalfag ways to stand up for her people (i.e. liberals who like to racemix). In a warped way, it's her attempt at loyalty. She is closest to us, and yet, she is the furthest away.

I'd like to nut in her asshole

That's no indicator of intelligence at all. Strange that it's considered one.
There are places in the world where EVERYONE knows 4 or 5 languages.

she's in good company with McMuffin and Cuck Wilson