NEW FBI DIRECTOR NOMINATED OUT OF NOWHERE

In a 4 AM shitpost out of nowhere, Donald Trump has nominated Christopher A. Wray as the new director of the FBI.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872419018799550464

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/07/trump-to-nominate-christopher-a-wray-to-be-new-director-of-the-fbi.html
justice.gov/criminal/history/assistant-attorneys-general/christopher-a-wray
kslaw.com/people/Christopher-Wray
archive.fo/sCG1o
dailystormer.com/happening-trump-picks-non-jew-non-political-lawyer-christopher-wray-for-head-of-the-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=DD-JttocUzk
youtube.com/watch?v=yMCqBoRXW6s
twitter.com/VicBergerIV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/comey-releases-prepared-remarks-i-hope-you-can-see-your-way-letting-go-i-need-loyalt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_&_Spalding
kslaw.com/people/Robert-Hays
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debevoise_&_Plimpton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hayden_(banker)#Philanthropy
charleshaydenfoundation.org/
charleshaydenfoundation.org/about.php?view=trustees
charleshaydenfoundation.org/organizations.php?view=orgs
alisteducation.com/
abrahamhouse.org/home.aspx
abrahamhouse.org/staff_and_board.aspx
adcorp.org/
adcorp.org/board-of-directors
amsu.org/
amsu.org/facultystaff/board-members/
pacrim.org/
pacrim.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=89050&type=d&termREC_ID=&pREC_ID=568844
archive.is/vbp9b
archive.is/Kt9Gq
archive.is/wu6eM
archive.is/OpE4G
archive.is/Uifhg
archive.is/Ilmcu
archive.is/XZhmT
archive.is/7nes8
archive.is/4Zbno
archive.is/xL9kD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

THANK FUCKING GOD IT WAS NOT LIEBERMAN

Looking into him now.

Please tell me he's an open anti-marxist. Please for the love of god tell me Trump nominated a lean mean commie killing machine. I can't handle this shit anymore.

cnbc.com/2017/06/07/trump-to-nominate-christopher-a-wray-to-be-new-director-of-the-fbi.html

what even

justice.gov/criminal/history/assistant-attorneys-general/christopher-a-wray

Apparently he was also Christy Creme's lawyer during muh bridgegate.

All the google news on him is less than a half hour old.

So according to that he has a history of rooting out corruption…
I'm not holding my breath but at least he doesn't seem to be a total neocon rat.

See my first post user

Huh, who is this? Is he a kike? Because he sounds like a kike.

There was no chance of that ever happening faggot

This seems to be the most extensive info on him. Motherfucker keeps a low profile.

kslaw.com/people/Christopher-Wray

We definitely won't be getting RWDS with this guy.

Sounds like a loyal neocon.

A Wyatt Mann out of nowhere for the win

>Christopher A. Wray

Also known as Christopher Poole

He's fulfilling his promise, boys and girls. He's gonna get us all in the hokey.

archive.fo/sCG1o

Scalia was nominated by king neocon Reagan.

Doesn't mean much

checked

He will be confirmed. Schumer will bitch and wail over some stupid shit just because that is all he knows how to do.

Fokkenell

bravo Trump

More like "he doesn't drink baby blood so he doesn't get high up the ladder" profile.
All the people in today's corrupt bureaucracy are compromised one way or another.

Not good and checked.

The concern shilling shitstorm over "several sources" turned out to be nothing.

Wasn't the advice to keep a look out for triple 4's?

Couldn't this be Trump cucking Comey with a guy who knows his previous misdeeds? One can hope.

It all makes perfect sense now :^)

If this is the best they've got then it's safe to assume this guy is clean.

A ray?

It isn't that deep state cocksucker Andrew McCabe, or sleepy lieberman, so that's a plus. If this guy knows Comey and isn't in his FBI circle, he probably can't stand him. I'm heartened to see that he stayed the fuck out of D.C. when king nigger came to town. No ties to the clinton crime family.

The kvetching is already under way

It's like they totally forgot that everytime he testifies for anything he does nothing but blow hot air.

Holy shit

holy shit i forgot all about this. i guess we can expect a nice helping of salt today after comey's hearing ends up doing fucking nothing to hurt trump

I imagine Comey is going to spend about a hour making non points and futzing around as he tends to and the media will stitch together a abomination of a story from his many neutral words.

Comey is a wind-sniffing cockroach that is going to be looking to save his own ass. (((They))) better hope he doesn't get up there and ask for a plea deal and immunity with a hundred cameras streaming the whole thing live.

Well, he's a goy. Has been a lawyer defending the Trump Organization and seems to be at least a loyal Republican. So far he's no master shitlord but seems at least decent.

I can imagine comments like these threw up a red flag on Gowdy.

I try not to be too optimistic, but man that sounds likely.

can't argue with those digits

what are they talking about here? this seems contradictory. he's not going to prosecute hillary clinton because he had no other choice? integrity of what investigation?

Holy checked, Batman!
This is a weird timeline, anything could happen. One thing he's made clear is that Comey looks out for Comey first.

Gowdy is a meme, he was never /ourguy/. He endorsed Ted Cruz, talked a bunch of shit against Trump (including talking about muh I have Hispanic friends) and said Kasich was "okay".

Check his trips!

Let's hope he earns the nickname "Death Wray."

this reaction is exactly why he brought up lieberberg in the first place. member when he hinted at romney for his vp?

Good news:
dailystormer.com/happening-trump-picks-non-jew-non-political-lawyer-christopher-wray-for-head-of-the-fbi/

His history defending the private sector from the IRS and the SEC means this guy has been on the front line against Obongos extreme regulations. Seems like Trump is going to use the fbi to gut over extended federal agencies. Tbh I was losing faith but this could be the first step in removing corporate tax lowering capital gains and stopping the IRS from being the liberal attack dog it's been for the last 8 years. All in all very pro business, reminds me of something that would come out of the Rand institute. Plus if Trump comes through on his initial promises and gets the private sectors full support, who knows what other (((federal))) agencies he could go after.

if the fbi and the irs destroy eachother i'll be quite smug

And then Romney as Secretary of State. He does these things to throw journalists off the scent.

What Pierce novel had the kikes taking over the FBI as a subplot, 'Hunter'? If the jews got control of that agency it would be the endgame.

ITS MY WRAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Like the Clinton Foundation?

He knows Comey's secrets. Hahaha.

wonderful another NWO loyalist

people we are fucked

I don't know, I get Batman vibes from him.

We already have a billionaire playboy running things.

Everyone who went to Yale was in skull and bones now?

Video very related.

Yep. Everything is a false flag.

Trump is superman

Good. The FBI doesn't need more drama queens like Comey.

Welp, it's over.

did everyone who went to Yale get appointed to office by President Bush?

I enjoy watching (((you))) guys try to twist and subvert everything so subtlety.

hmmm

It's happening

Shills found the thread, here comes the defeatist D&C. Ignore ignore ignore.

Funny, they are going to birch that he donated to repubs when he was in the private sector, not even in public office, having already left it after W. Bush. BUT, Comey's brother can be involved in the Clinton foundation, and Comey himself, who also accepted money from the foundation, and has a history of positive case endings for the Cintons while he was a lawyer, is perfectly ok to a leftist.

everything that is happening is very very real, why it is happening, that is where the mystery lies.

Skull & Bones Ritual Footage
youtube.com/watch?v=DD-JttocUzk

Skull & Bones Ritual Footage
youtube.com/watch?v=yMCqBoRXW6s

I keep a low profipe as well. You wont find any information about me online or many other places. I think Wray could turn out to be ourguy.

Their getting irritating as shit, we cant have a thread where don't derail it with "muh neocons".

Former Skull and Bones member here,

Ask me anything

Really makes you think.

Post proof.

Class of 52 here, like hell you were in.

Is it true that during the initiation ceremony they fuck you in the ass so hard you end impotent?

At least he is white.

WE FBI NOW

Is he skull and bones 322?

Pizza Gate?

I'm sure a shitload of agents closely worked with Comey, because he was their boss and all. I think Trump is making a good choice.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872419018799550464

Oops
>twitter.com/VicBergerIV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Guy looks legit, I don't think he is a devil worshiper, def not a kike.

lel

shtap it eff be aii. are we just a tool to you?

Well he's hWhite and has blue eyes. Which is a step up from Joe Liberman.

What are you hiding there?

When is it?

What's the point in donating to anyone that's not corrupt?

Gotta love how he shitposts in the middle of the night to fuck with the lugenpresse's sleep cycle. It's the little things.

Tomorrow sometime.

Thursday 10AM ET.

Remember when (((they))) tried to force him off twitter while he was overseas?

(checked)
Exactly like the Clinton Foundation

>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 6, 2017

Top kek, no wonder they've mobilized the shills for this one.

I'm disappointed.
This FBI Director doesnt even hit the gym amd looks like a half kike cuck.

The plain donations were really the least of concerns about comey, he was up to his asshole in king nigger's hsbc deal.

It also completely fucks up their entire broadcasts for half a day. Their scripted bashing and RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! gets knocked over with real news that they can't control. The dinosaur media doesn't have an answer to Trump breaking news on his own, without their approval and spin. Not without shutting down Twitter. Once again, the golem turns on its creator.

see

or you're a LARPing faggot.

The shareblue bosses were too busy molesting little boys last night to have a response ready. Took them a few hours to gin up a script for their shills.

Possible bad goy?

Wewlad

Fucking checked memetics confirmed. Christopher Wray is the avatar of justice

MEMES
E
M
E
S

They've shifted into subtle concern shilling this morning. There's definitely butt hurt in the air over Qatar and iran too, which is making it difficult to tell what's why.

Apparently this guy was Christie's lawyer at one point. Christie put away Jared Kusher's dad some time ago.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

THE MEMES, JACK

Oversaw the Enron Task force…some of those guys went to jail for a long time.

– Skilling was convicted on 19 of 28 counts of securities fraud and wire fraud and acquitted on the remaining nine, including charges of insider trading. He was sentenced to 24 years, 4 months in prison, and cannot be released before serving less than 20 years, 4 months. In addition, he must pay $630 million to the government, which includes a $180 million fine.[4]

– Lay was convicted of all six counts of securities and wire fraud for which he had been tried, and could have faced a total sentence of up to 45 years in prison; however, he died of a heart attack on July 5, 2006, prior to sentencing. Accordingly, the judge vacated Lay's conviction on October 17, 2006, since he died before he was sentenced and before all appeals could be exhausted.[7]
Sixteen people pleaded guilty for crimes committed at the company, and five others, including four former Merrill Lynch employees, were found guilty at trial.

The clinton crime gang reporting to suicide watch.

And some say Jared is part of the reason why Christie got pushed out.

What did he mean by this?

All 5000+ Yale undergrads (every year) are skull and bones, because it's an extremely exclusive secret society that nobody knows about.

Dont forget, drumpf didnt just make OPEC start long knifing each other over a country the size of 3 rhode islands, all is lots
asses and eggos

My degree in statistical beer drinking tells me that with so many habbenings, shareblue will have to split their shills into smaller teams to handle them all. Or attack one topic at a time. Either way the wage-monkeys in the gopher farms will lose efficiency.

Kushner won't like that.

Looks like a wasp out of a tom Clancy novel. Lives in Georgia and has kids. Now a days not being a minority or suicidal is nice.

He was neutralized when it became obvious that he is the actual source of the RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! narrative.

Please elaborate, it was the kush the entire time?

Yes.

…didn't you know? We're a hub for recycling limited hangouts and legitimate leaks.

Link? A man can dream…

This is probably the best background if he's going to go after the Clinton Foundation.

I was going to post something along these lines. Trump also likes trolling the neocon rats as well into getting their hopes up before he gives em a big fuck you. Romney got taken out to dinner and was strung along for over a month. It was beautiful.

Another user once said Trump loves to fire people, but he can't fire them without hiring them first, and that's one reason for why he keeps "considering" all of these obvious sleazes for his administration.

Made him bend knee as well and more or less admit publicly that he was wrong.

Like it wasn't obvious, user.
You think all those pathetic shills that spent a good 2 months impotently screaming about MUH IVANKA KIKE KUSHNER IS THE SHADOW PRESIDENT REEE came up with that meme on their own? Only Kushner himself gives enough of a fuck about himself to paint himself as some badass villain like that

Holy hell is he still kvetching?

Trump backed Romney in 2012 because he hated Obama so much. He almost ran that year and when he ran in 2016 it was a huge stab in the back from Romney who came out at a critical time to speak out against Trump. Mittens has to be the biggest gullible idiot to think he had a chance.

pic related

…he might be in possession of a long list of names

S&B.

Damn, old HW still pulling the strings.

A long, LONG read on Comey's prepared statement. As expected, he is an ass-covering deep state cocksucker of the highest order.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/comey-releases-prepared-remarks-i-hope-you-can-see-your-way-letting-go-i-need-loyalt

Too long to copy pasta, go read it at ZH.

Also, I hope The Donald releases some tapes of their conversation proving Comey is a lying shitbag. Maybe, just maybe, he can be prosecuted on a perjury charge.

yeah trump

why didn't you choose 1 hour? or 3 hours?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Those guys are just pathetic.

?

There_is_still_hope_left_in_man.jpeg

hodor

Related. He's signalling us. Again.

I'm sorry, I don't speak shitskin.

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt. There is Zero hard evidence they were enslaved. Somehow millions of jews leave no trace but like tribe of 50 people left thei literal shit and tools behind. Jews enslaved in Egypt(or ever being their in any sizeable numbers) is just another Jewish lie.

100% correct. Exodus is a complete fabrication, written as allegory for political reason to cement the power of the jewish priest class when they were in exile in Babylon. It's a lie, none of Exodus ever happened. The original Holohoax.

Is there anymore of this?

Except you know, for the evidence of a large foreign settler population that did inhabit a large area of Egypt, and then disappeared, followed by a group of people up and leaving years later, looting shit as they went along.

The only possible fake caveat was the slaves and workers being treated like total dogshit. Probably didnt happen.

Kek.

There werent millions of them dipshit. Hundreds of thousands at most. There werent even millipns of them when theb Romans arrived. Jews were never prolific and powerful enough to rapidly expand.

Of the AMA? Sure thing:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/
I'm working on making a good cap right now. It's a good read.

checked

He's not really wrong though, the exodus as it's told never happened. There were kikes in the Egyptian kingdom but they lived in what were essentially the outskirts of Egyptian territories and not as slaves. Until the Egyptians got fed up with dealing with a bunch of dirty unwashed heebs and kicked them out like everyone else does.

There is absolutely no archeological evidence for a mass of jews ever living in Egypt. Even mainstream jewish historians begrudgingly admit this.

Thanks my dude.

Will keep this open for when you post it.

the origins of the cult of victimhood

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_&_Spalding

>kslaw.com/people/Robert-Hays
Looks like a kike.

I really can't bring myself to hate the man.

Delicious, juice him for everything.

But hes not even mentioned in the case nigger.

OYYYYY VVVVEYYYYY

Game of Thrones reference

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debevoise_&_Plimpton

1931: Debevoise and Stevenson from Davis Polk & Wardwell form partnership
1933: Francis T.P. Plimpton joins to form Debevoise, Stevenson & Plimpton
1936: Robert G. Page joins to form Debevoise, Stevenson, Plimpton & Page
1943: Firm merges with Hatch, McLean, Root & Hinch
1947: Firm renames as Debevoise, Plimpton & McLean
1949: Firm loses Hiss Case
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss
1964: Firm opens in Paris
1976: Barbara Robinson becomes first female partner
1981: Firm renames as Debevoise & Plimpton for 50th anniversary
1982: Firm opens in Washington
1994: Firm opens in Hong Kong
1997: Firm opens in Moscow

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hayden_(banker)#Philanthropy

>charleshaydenfoundation.org/
>charleshaydenfoundation.org/about.php?view=trustees

>charleshaydenfoundation.org/organizations.php?view=orgs

It's from the Song of Ice and Fire book series (Game of Thrones in its TV adaptation). Reek is a former prince of the Iron Islands who betrayed the House of Stark (who took him in as a ward at the end of a war his family lost, and pretty much raised him). He has made himself off as a man who killed a bunch of people and when some Northern recapture the capital city that the prince took (forgot his name was Theon) Theon gets captured by a sadistic son of a bitch who tortures him horrifically like making Theon a eunuch (probably because Theon enjoyed a lot of sex with every woman he could fuck). By the end of it the torturer has so much control over Theon he forces Theon to call himself Reek because he always smells bad (or reeks).

Leftists will never, ever, make their own memes.

Never.

Ever.

No one cares faggot.

Of course not. To create your own meme requires creativity, and creativity requires independent thinking.

>alisteducation.com/
>With offices in New York, London, Dubai, Ankara, Istanbul and Shanghai — and a network of partners stretching across the United States and around the world — we believe that education is the foundation upon which all our futures are built, and everyday we seek to make that future brighter for all of us. Though we continue to grow, our success remains contingent on the personal relationships we cultivate with all of our students, families, and partners.

>abrahamhouse.org/home.aspx
>abrahamhouse.org/staff_and_board.aspx

>adcorp.org/
>adcorp.org/board-of-directors
wew

>amsu.org/
>amsu.org/facultystaff/board-members/
How vibrant.

>pacrim.org/
Many people ask about our name. In reply, we generally refer to our mission statement: to empower urban students of all racial and ethnic backgrounds to achieve their full intellectual and social potential by combining the best of the East - high standards, discipline and character education with the best of the West - a commitment to individualism, creativity and diversity.
>pacrim.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=89050&type=d&termREC_ID=&pREC_ID=568844

I was creating context to the image that user was initially referring to because he didn't understand the reference, you fucking imbecile. One needs to gather as much knowledge as possible on absolutely everything you can, even if it's just pop culture references; we're trying to win the meme war here aren't we?

The Bible Clearly says 500k MEN. So assuming its about 50/50 men to women and counting children means its at least over a million.

Nah you're a faggot.

I don't want to start any D&C but you can't honestly think the rats that made up numbers of persecuted people in the last century alone wouldn't have done it in the past too do you?

he named him Reek because that was the name of his previous torture slave that died

Alright I have updated the 444 infographic. Now I will cap the AMA. Gimme a few hours, I wanna eat too.

If this kike hasn't blocked you then please send him Holla Forums's thanks for helping meme President Trump into the White House.

checked
444 post gets 999

444 infograph gets 999

dubs checking trips

Yeah, I have had to work closely with people, that I would call never call friends. Oddly enough the only thing his co-worker and I agreed on was St. Francis was a cool dude. Spend a car ride with St. Francis trivia.

The thing you autists are missing is the last page of Comeys prepared statement. It outs McCabe as someone who Trump sees as a traitor and threat. Whose running the FBI now? Obvious president got the prep statement last night or knew it outed his dislike of McCabe. Hence the sudden tweet pushing for this guy. Simple. McCabe is now a loose canon possibly and has to go. We knew he was a Clinton hack anyways.

This is too good. Trump keeps doing things they don't expect because they still think he has to play the game like every past predecessor. Reminds me of how in vidya people get rekt and bitch when someone isn't playing according to the meta. This is yet another reminder to think outside the box, especially when that box is kosher.

The guy who asked evidently cares, retard.

This guy is still pissed that his edits of Trump BTFOing the republucucks during the primaries probably contributed so much positive psychological energy towards Trump beating the Ice Queen and her Saudi sex slave/personal assistant

What? Did he try to help Trump win the nomination, thinking it would cause the republicans to lose the election?

I don't put too much stock into this. I've "worked closely" with plenty of people in my career and I've thought plenty of them were total douchefucks.

That's exactly what that retard did, and now he's permanently shitter shattered about it.

He wanted nothing to do with the king nigger administration, holder or lynch's justice dept, or comey's fbi. This "worked closely" d&c is a red herring.

Sounds like an ideal choice for rooting out corruption in CF and DNC.

The power of repeating digits is undeniable. Turns out numerology was the best religion all along.

(Checked)
Daily Stormer says he's not a kike, though I welcome anons to do more research on the matter.
archive.is/vbp9b

Checking 'em

"Hi ho. Hi ho. it's off to work we go" became.
"Hey hey, ho ho. blah blah blah has got to go.

My housemate also said KFC gravy is great. I should probably try it.

So basically the only thing wrong with this guy is that he might have been in skull and bones in the 80's?

Thanks a lot my dude.

Why bother trying to interpret reality anymore

Interpret it, as Kek and meme magic

as if I needed anymore encouragement

It's code, asshole. He's showing that he means it by making it happen. It's his way of posting tits, or getting the fuck out.

Braise

that time

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

(checked id dubs)
(checked time dubs and 76)
Praise kek, anons.

Top fucking Kek. The left were so deluded by their own propaganda, they ended up gas lighting them selves instead of Trump supporters.

perfect dubs

Thats why I said it never happened at all..

The Turner Diaries did. Don't know about Hunter, the damn torrent for the audiobook is stuck at 90%.

You're in the wrong neighborhood kike.

Numerology, (meme) magic, and maybe even geometry. I used to think it was all bullshit but not anymore.

Haven't had it in years so I can't say, might have to soon though just because of the picture

np

What's his religion?

Mr Scalia fit the globalist agenda of replacing Anglo Christians with Roman-Catholics, regardless of what you think of his politics. My advice, tread carefully.

Wray clerked for Luttig.
archive.is/Kt9Gq
Luttig was one of those conservative jurists Ted Cruz said George Bush should have nominated rather than Roberts.
Good sign? If Luttig says Wray is great, maybe he at least won't direct the FBI's resources into witch hunts on behalf of liberals.

who /4am/ here?

Jesus fuck this man makes it hard to want him to succeed.

(checked for tweets @ 4:44am)

Of course Jews were never enslaved in Egypt. Because Israelis didn't becomes Jews until hundreds of years later when the Israelis broke their kingdom into two after falling into increasingly permanent devil worship, you fucking moron. Besides, who keeps saying Jews were never in Egypt? Ancient Egypt which was BTFO by God and would obviously hate God, Modern Egypt which is full of Muslims who hate God, and literal Jews who also hate God. Truly a trustworthy source of information.

Sage for obvious derailment attempt even though it's a sticky, but a red pill opportunity is still a red pill opportunity.

kill yourself fam

If Russia is connected then Bane will be played out.

Meanwhile, Comey's brother is literally in the Clinton Foundation.
Which was used when Clinton gave Uranium to Russia..

Hold the fucking phone..

I think it might be a plausibility.
And that explains why he wants to testify with "fucking nothing"

Oh and then you consider the connection to the Clinton Foundation…
Would this be an attempt to clean him and his brother?

Nobody remembers the Hyksos anymore and their Seth worship.

HE'S A FUCKING NAZI HUNTER!

Why don't you go hunt down and kill all other members. I think you would gain there power like highlander.

Just read this quote from a jewish publication during Trump's election campaign asking the question whether Trump was antisemitic, in it they prove he is anything but.

The anti-Semtism charge against Trump, tried though it is, isn’t going to work.

Trump actually declined to run on the Reform ticket in 2000 because of Pat Buchanan’s views on the Second World War and Adolf Hitler.

Donald Trump sent out a press release in September 1999 opposing Buchanan’s positions.

Here’s how it was described at the time.

SCHIEFFER:
David, what do you make of this–this press release that Donald Trump put out this morning, just about an hour ago, we get over the fax here?
We checked. It is–it is, indeed, true. It’s legitimate.
He says Pat Buchanan’s stated view
We should not have stopped Adolf Hitler is repugnant. Hitler was a monster. It’s essential–it was essential for the Allies to crush Nazism.
And then in this phrase he says,
I think it’s essential that someone challenge those extreme and outrageous views. (CBS Transcript September 19, 1999)

Original article archived
archive.is/wu6eM

That is the actual quote from Donald Trump in 2000 complaining about being associated with 'antisemite' Buchanan, refusing to stand as an Independent because of Buchanan.

SYSTEMIC AS FUCK

Trump picks white-collar crime lawyer to replace Comey at FBI
archive.is/OpE4G
White-collar lawyer is the dog whistle.

See

and

archive.is/Uifhg
June 7, 2017 - CrowdStrike, The DNC’s Security Firm, Was Under Contract With The FBI

and July 2016.

archive.is/OpE4G
Wed Jun 7, 2017 | 7:33pm EDT - Trump picks white-collar crime lawyer to replace Comey at FBI

archive.is/Ilmcu
Jun 7, 2017 - Donald Trump picks white-collar crime lawyer Christopher Wray to lead FBI

archive.is/XZhmT
Jun 7, 2017 - Trump picks white-collar crime lawyer to replace Comey at FBI

archive.is/7nes8
Jun 7, 2017 - Trump Nominates White Collar Crime Defense Attorney Who Defended Chris Christie During Bridgegate to Head FBI

archive.is/4Zbno
The New Face Of White Collar Enforcement: President Trump Signs Executive Orders Directing DOJ To Make Trade, Customs Fraud Enforcement A ‘High Priority'

archive.is/xL9kD
Jun 8 2017 - Christopher Wray: The white collar lawyer picked to head FBI

I think he has to fuck them in the ass and drink their blood.

Huh. That's some pretty undeniable proof, then. Who knew Trump would actually visit a chan one day.

fuck you guys love sucking (crypto)kike cock! le drumpf and r based jews

Today is gonna be a good day lads

no fucking way

He has visited cuckchan before.

Yeah, I know, thats what I said in the post I made.

this fucking kike is a LITERAL nazi hunter (see ) only a yid could try and defend those actions

Times change.

You don't understand.

(checked)
It's the perfect opportunity to do so

Holy shit, that ID!!

So, we now know that 44 dubs are President Trump dubs.
88 belongs to the Fuhrer… any other dubs I should know about?

99 belongs to you it seems, user.

Well, 666 is satan, 777, or 7 in general is associated with luck. That's a few basic ones.

Seems the double deuces are yours for the time being.

These dubs hopefully confirm that Comey is gonna put his foot in his mouth soon.

44's a pretty good number for President Trump.
It's like, he's not Hitler, but he's halfway there.

He's not even one 6,000,000th of the way there.

Anything happened in France yet? Isn't the ISIS time limit up?

ISIS = isreal
or had you forgotten that?

No shit you retard. I'm asking if anything big happened recently. After all, they said they'd do some big shit if their demands weren't met in a week's (from a week ago) time. I'm wondering if I'm just not informed, or if they've pussied out.

ISIS is a mossad psyop
The End

people don't

You're a dumbass. However, I'll take your retardation as a sign that ISIS decided not to actually do anything to France.

"Won't be long now until you go bye-bye, Mr. Trump" …Politics.

numbers

I missed the Comey testimony. How'd it go? I see the press is already cherry picking the shit out of it to make Trump look bad.

He threw Lynch under the bus. Said she made him follow the party line on the Clinton Email Scandal.

Noice. Did he say anything that will have immediate positive consequences, or can I expect everyone in normalfaggotdom to ignore it?

What a desperate faggot that guy is.

If he was involved with Enron, then he will be familiar with Building 7.

I'm just going to clear this up for THE WORLD.

My name is Myles David, and I lived the entire narrative of the PsyOp Archangel Micheal (Gabriel's Test) for 20 years to prevent me from knowing my true identity, Archangel Lucifer. My first name, run through a gematria, is 444, and Lucifer is on earth and has been for 20 years.

The shillings just getting weird now

Take your seroquel my man

I went to listen to some Shadilay and guess what

aaaaand checked!

The left once again pretending like Trump is a drooling retard who is going to roll over. Victory has defeated them.

videogames.jpg

beat me to it

so, trump is a 4channer?

No. He weaseled his way out saying that Trump threatened him with recordings if he didnt demonstrate loyalty. The judge said it was (((enlightening))) and that everyone has to listen and believe Comey's testimony saying that no one in the Trump administration has leaked these tapes which are the only thing to go against Comey's testimony, or that Trump has to admit there were no tapes.

3r258535632892r787r2934892859082D chess

Why is the Colonel not used as a White Supremacist symbol, user?
Does he not look like your based slave owning great grandpa who'd sip lemonade on the front porch of his plantation?

Kek confirms lads.

Looks like another crypto kike. His middle name is Asher for fucks sake, straight from the Torah.

FBI director Asher, the "Nazi Hunter"

Looks like it, any information about this guys past besides him bullying and deporting elderly Germans? Not sure if he was in Skull and Bones but he seems kosher as Metzitzah and Molech. He keeps a low profile for certain. Any ties to jewish organizations or Isreal?

Good digging lad, if he is a jew lawyer that doesn't bode well.

Pure cohencidence surely!