Mayor of London Sadiq Khan gets grilled about his inability to track known muslim terrorists

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan gets grilled about his inability to track known muslim terrorists.

People voted for this man.

Hate to say it but maybe London should have picked the jew.

Commie faggots don't count as people user

imagine a world where you vote for the most qualified for the job, not the shit skin or the disabled faggot

Not every Londoner reads the Guardian

But they did pick the jews' candidate.

>>>/out/

Enough do read garbage, to have voted for some mud-kike

He's not unable, he's unwilling.

English are a minority in London

I only just thought for a second about having a mud for my mayor/PM. Holy fuck it's rustling, how did you Brit cunts elect this faggot? What the fuck were you thinking? Your elders would be turning in their graves.

How do you know he isn't Jewish?

I would be interested to know if anyone regrets supporting him.

FFS, he banned the Beach Body Ready ads.

Good example of the way in which Islam and Feminism feed on one another in a ghastly symbiosis.

Only reason he got elected mayor is because London is 60% mudslime at this point

Reminder more people voted for Brexit in this lizard jewslims constituency than voted for him to be Mayor.
Reminder the alternative was jew Zac Goldsmith
Reminder the another alternative jew Paul Golding.

Reminder being allowed to pick which jew parasite tells you how they are spending your money isn't democracy.
Reminder democracy is the art and science of controlling the zoo from inside the monkey cage.

Oh no, it's not inability, especially since he himself is muslim and understands how they work and where they are recruited.

don't mind me, just checking these tasty digits

Bingo.

Because of his inability to track known muslim terrorists. Have you seen how many muslims there are in London?

So there is no saving for London. What a shame.

people voted for obama.
and for the very same reason. they're brown.

also who gives a fuck. he wanted the job, he ran for it and won it. and this would be true even if he wasn't a slimy duplicitous goat fucker.

There's a difference between Semites?

Why are there no squads of football hooligans out fixing this shit? They can get together to watch a ball for 90 minutes but can't do anything about the safety of their women and children? Oh wait they sang a rousing rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone I'm glad they solved the problem.

they've created a problem too big to fix
off with their fucking heads

COMMENTS DISABLED
kek, (((they))) know they've fucked up with this one.

you mean virtue-signalling liberals and sandniggers voted for that sandnigger

Rubbish. He's not incapable of tracking down terrorists, he's just unwilling.

>People voted virtual signaled for this man.

This guy most be an embarrassment to the people. It is like he has rolled out the red carpet for people to implement sharia throughout London.

The problem with democracy is that they actually do. Blacks, women, and corporations too.

So basically they did come from abroad? Fucking hell, not even the most braindead normalfag would be obfuscated by that.

Because football is now about watching overpaid Africans kick a pigskin around, in between gobbing their tuberculosis ridden stinky saliva on the pitch, then cuddling or doing a little dance they rehearsed when the pig goes into the catch net. It's a goyim control sysytem.
TL:DR Football is gay because jews.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED OR MODERATED ALL OVER THE INTERNET AS ROUTINE NOWADAYS

I also believe football is a globalist tool. In Australia it's being pushed hard by Jews like Frank Lowy. Traditionally we played rugby(league or union) or Aussie Rules in the winter and cricket in the summer, now we're seeing more and more kids (pushed by concerned female parents) playing football and idolizing blacks.

Outlets got tired of people in the comments calling out their bullshit.

Rugger is the only mans game. War without weapons. War with honour. Very rare to see crowd violence.
Everything else is a pale imitation all about filthy lucre and pushing jew narratives.
Rugger scares them.

Your country without (((diversity)))

It's the old question
Q. If I'm born in a vivarium does that make me a lizard?
A. Only if you're a dirty jew parasite.

All things being equal, you have to choose meritocracy.

I don't understand how this guy could alternate between being completely based and being completely faggoty so often. Do we just experience different Piers that spontaneously swap places from alternate dimensions?

LONDON GETS WHAT IT DESERVES

you seem to be living in a universe where politicians actually care about their constituency

the only bureaucrat with info on potential terrorists would be FBI/MI5, and in reality, (not the world where you think people are competent), they barely give a shit

Those trips to confirm truth. How many people are watching known ISIS accounts and reporting it, and how many threats are being stopped? At the rate people are virtue signalling we'll have sharia law throughout the world in 30 years.

90% seems to

Reza Pankhurst….Pankhurst…..PANKHURST

Receive the programming goyim, it has been going on for a looooong time.

But pakis aren't people
btw the alternative was a literal jew, and London Mayor isn't a very important position anyway

every time

White Guilt is a helluva drug.

There's this narrative that somehow started to gain ground after Obama was elected because I don't remember hearing about it post 9/11; this idea of a "not the Islam I know."

What the fuck are you talking about, "not the Islam I know." In Islam, you are made to memorize large portions of the Quran and all the hadiths of the Imams, including those that talk about the extermination of your enemy.

In Islam, there is no conversion process if you are the enemy. The enemy is soulless and cannot be saved and thereby must be killed. People who convert to Islam turn into terrorists and support terrorist activities. I wish these mudfucks would get BTFO on TV by someone will balls. Islam is Islam is Islam and its a fucking poison that needs to be burned off the face of the Earth.

t. guy whose neighbor is a former Muslim who converted to Christianity as a youth

Why allow either to take office? Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil; evil should be voted for from the rooftop.

Hopefully Saudi Arabia invades Qatar, because then you would get your wish. Sure, it wouldn't be Europe doing the BTFO'ing, but somebody with balls would still be killing Muds and putting it on TV/Internet TV.

Are you familiar with the KSA's recent adventures in Yemen?

He always looks like he's on the verge of crying.

That's in his interest.

More than half of london is shitskins, but you are right, surely plenty of ukucks voted for it.

At this rate I'd rather have a nuke counting down from 20 years than having to watch all this shit.
I miss the empire

BTFO into a stuttering mess by Piers Morgan of all people. Madiq needs to brush up on his capacity to repeat prepared excuses fast enough.

Hardly, this guy should be fucking lynched.

It's his disgusting swarthy, sunken shitskin eyes giving that impression.

Of course, but this is the corporate media we're talking about here. Anything above complete idolization of the paki is a start.

I don't see how the entire city hasn't instantly lynched him the day after the last attack, if Londoners had any common sense they would go after their explicitly Muslim mayor and then hopefully go after the rest of the muslims, then possibly go on a bloody rampage killing non-whites. For Morgan to just berate him on the fucking TV (which means the mayor didn't come in blind without certain expectations, I bet Morgan told him he was going to get huffy for the folks watching) is getting off wayyyy too easy.

London's population is only 45% British, user.

If Londoners had any common sense, they wouldn't have voted him mayor in the first place.

Then they need to be lynched too.

Piers Morgan is, bizarrely enough, a close personal friend of Trump.

You assume the Londoners who voted for him aren't getting exactly what they wanted. London is filled with muslims. London's muslim mayor was elected by muslims to do muslim things.

(Checked)

And truth. If they stop it before it happens they can't justify trying to remove your right to defend yourself for your own safety after all! Now be good goyim and gib all gunz plz? Plz? I gib shekels!

Niiiiiice. More truth!

Management of Savagery

Create chaos until the people beg for order, then bring in the new dictator. Notice instead of pointing out how immigration and refugees are causing this shit, he calls for more money for the police and more money for surveillance. The shit wouldn't be needed if they weren't bringing in extremists. You could save money by simply not bringing them in.

The shit is fucking pathetic.

Based Muslims

Do Muslims ever immigrate to a country and NOT beg for money??? Christ, Mayor of London and all he can talk about is the lack of the gibs. "Too bad so many people are dead, but it's because your evil white government won't give me more money".

Fuck.

his logic is not sound, and that is why he is accepted in the uk

Meanwhile

is that pierce morgan? damn he got fat as fuck

No. I know moderate muslims, and they genuinely want sharia law everywhere, they genuinely believe it's the best system for the whole world. When they come to a country, they do everything they can as individual muslims to make that happen, which includes leeching off the system to use that money, and shutting down any discussion by calling everyone racists and islamophobes. They obviously also band together for everything.

For example, we had a street in a middlesized town next to my village. The Turkish community in that area banded together and made sure they bought every piece of real eastate that came up for sale in that street and forced the new owners (who were Turkish) to never sell it to anyone but another Turk. Now the street is basically nothing but kebab shops and night shops. I went there a few months ago to get something from a night shop, never again. It's outright dangerous to go there late in the evening now, with roaming groups of Turkish youth threatening you and shouting abuse. And those kebab shops all look like some sort of moneylaundering operation tbh. Why the fuck would you need 5 kebab shops on maybe 100 houses?

This is happening in other cities too, turning once cozy little provincial towns into Istanbul neighbourhoods. And noone in the city council lifts a finger because these people all vote as one bloc on who their imams and community leaders tell them to. So when the mayor doesn't listen, they just offer their votes (often many) to another party in return for favors and gibs. In contrast whites are disunited as fuck and instead of standing up to these practices, they just move to another area in town and the process starts repeating itself.

In 100 years most cities big and small will be entirely muslim controlled if this continues. All that will be left are small pockets of white villages in the countryside.

they didnt used to. the problem is the weak minds are voting away their rights.

the problem is you immigrate in a bunch of illegal shitskins and then give them voting rights, and then the mayor of london happens, this is the goal of the leftist traitor party. they should all be hung for treason imho

I don't know where you live, I don't know who you are and I don't know what party is running your government. But, I can assure you that your government is doing everything in its power to get as many niggers, chinks and sandniggers into your white enclaves before they become true enclaves. They will work to chase every white community down and flood it with diversity, even when there's no benefit for the diverse.

I know this because damn near every governing body in the world is doing this shit. Here in Australia you can drive out to former mining towns which are going down the shitter and find fucking niggers running around because the government has pushed them into the area. There's no work for them, there's no opportunities. The only reason they're there is to disrupt any chances a white community may have of retaining its unity and whiteness.

Shit needs to change, this isn't a black pill, this is the truth. We are beset upon all sides by those that seek to destroy us and their pets. The only option is to spread our message and fight.

Orcs are blameless.

Who made these? They're pretty good.

He's saying the exact same thing his fellow marxist/zionist mps and previous mayors have said.
They have been saying this to the public in response to every terrorist attack since Stern and Irgun were bombing the British.
Then it became the mantra after every IRA bomb
And again for every (((ISIS))) attack.

ISIS is isreal
Sadiq Khan is a public figure who has served the zionist/marxist agenda since he became an MP

Nothing he has said in response to these terror attacks wasn't mirrored by Boris Johnson before him and Ken Livingstone before him etc

Fuck that's exactly what these semites are saying

These are fucking perfect. Liberals love using pop culture references like Harry Potter for politics, so these will be perfect for responses.

Some more.

Right wing normie patrols (((alt-right))) have been working hard to meme these; i believe to mirror the left's usage of harry potter during the US election

I would laugh if I wasn't so angry.

Reposting this here because other thread got bumplocked.

Mass immigration under jewish neocon Conservatives is higher than under labour.
Just see Thatchers record, a so-called hardline Conservative protecting English values and customs who allowed tens of millions of blacks to colonised major cities under her term.

The only difference is that Labour openly promote cultural marxism, whereas the Conservative Tories don't declare their devotion to the zionist/marxist agenda, yet they carry it out even further than Labour does.

The media plays along pretending the two parties are in opposition to each other covering up both parties policies which overlap and are the same.

When the IRA were bombing Britain (the majority of IRA's funding was from the USA) the rhetoric was the exact same as for the mossad false flags we get today.
The terrorists will only strengthen our desire to import even more immigrants from terrorist spawning nation.
Keep calm and carry on.

The Tories do nothing differently than Labour once in power, only the lip-service to their support base is different.
The first thing David (((Levita))) Cameron did when he was elected Prime Minister was force through the gay marriage law, a policy he hadn't even told his fellow party members on the run up of the election.

The Conservative party's new mantra has become Diversity is our Greatest Strength" and the promotion of gay marriage and the adoption of children.
They are known in the jewish liberal media as hardline right-wingers…
There isn't a slither of a gap of difference between Labour and Tory in practice, only rhetoric.

UKIP have only ever promised to stop pretty young Polish women working in our bakeries, they promised to replace every European with blacks and indians from the commonwealth.
The BNP now after sacking the 'antisemitic' Nick Griffin refuses to criticise jews anymore and only targets muslims who hold no power in any of our industries and institutes or media.

Welcome to jewish democracy goys!

Not surprising at all, it's always like that with the Centre-Right, no matter the country.
The Centre-Right always does 2 things:

1. Talk tough on crime - while reducing and defunding police forces.
2. Talk though on immigration - while silently increasing immigration.

Say one thing, do the exact opposite. Thatcher, Merkel, Sarkozy are all perfect textbook examples of this.

And good post btw, as you said:

Aren't mudshits already the majority population in London today? Why wouldn't they vote in one of their own?

Niggers and indians are the majority of invading muds in Britain.
Muslims only started being imported in elevated numbers after jews did 911 and blamed it on the muzz and spent the next 20 years telling us on TV to fight isreal's enemies as the government flooded even more muslims.
Also, the whole
is kind of mute, considering 90% of the muslims we have in the UK are from Pakistan or Somalia, the middle eastern numbers are relatively low.
muslims are just another arm of the many biological weapons the kikes sent to destroy us.

Britain has been destroyed by jews flooding every kind of 3rd world filth ever since they won WWII.

The only people pretending Britian is taken over by muslims are retarded yanks and lying jews.
Jews own and have ran Britain into the ground.

Here is England today, most of them invaders are non-muslim and just as much of a threat to the natives as muzz
BNP - Is This Our Capital City?

Thanks for the vid I watched the whole thing.

I don't think I said anything about Great Britain, only about London proper. And I also can't really tell what you're on about tbh, that video was packed full with mudshits from one end to the other.

but your video is the opposite of your post

(((Qualified)))? No, enough 1984 speak. Vote for who will do the job the best, no more excuses from puppets.

did he just admit that integration is not a way to deal with extremism?

admit? Isn't that bad? If these shitniggers are staying they must be forced to integrate. He's pulling another fucking false narrative

Which proves even generations later they still aren't compatible with western civilization.

but he just said they were integrated and they still commit terror attacks. what this means is that there is no way to counteract islamic terror except total expulsion of muslims, integrated or not

The area it is being filmed in is called Alperton in NW London, 90% are Hindu indian.

Maybe you should travel to London and see the wonderful array of blacks and various non-whites who each will take pleasure in stabbing you and raping your sister.

MEME IT

Here's a tip. If you know someone that subscribes to Muslim apologist shit, use their own ridiculous argument against them.

GoodGoy: "People that kill in the name of Islam aren't real Muslims! Besides, plenty of other groups bomb people. Just look at the IRA!"
user: "Those weren't real IRA members."
GoodGoy: "The IRA leadership claimed responsibility!"
user: "That wasn't the real IRA leadership."
GoodGoy: "Of course it was!"
user: "The real IRA would never kill people. Anyone involved in killing or conspiracy to blow up bombs is therefore not a real IRA member."
GoodGoy: "But the whole organisation's manifesto stated it will use lethal force to achieve its goals!"
user: "That's a corrupt interpretation of the text. The mainstream IRA never supported violence."
GoodGoy: "Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness - the leader of the IRA - were literal murderers!!"
user: "They were extremists tarnishing the good name of the IRA. The IRA is a society of peace."

They will actually start to support IRA after that

kek

Was this the "demonstration" that CNN was caught orchestrating after the attack? Even if it's not this group is so transparent with those placards, hashtags, flowers, etc, it's hard to imagine anyone taking it seriously.

Yeah, but the election came down to this guy or a literal jew.
What do you even do?
I'd really come unglued.

looking good, user

Worst traitors in the western hemishpere.

You deserve this.