Holy fuck

i have to say i feel partly responsible for this leftycuck invasion. ive shared the site with the enemy and have thoroughly enjoyed the responses on their faces as they see the graphic in the bottom right corner only to then begin reading. its been blissful out here in leftyfrisco, ca. one can only imagine.

im so sorry it had to come to this folks, if its my fault then so be it. but fuck em. in the ear in the other ear, i say.

and another thing: just look at jihad joe's nose and it tells you all you need to know. dudes either mossad, or monarch-mossad, take your pick hes an EDOMITE. end of story. muslim extremist my ass. isis = israeli secret intelligence service.

and another thing: https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Qo8DVRlA4&feature=share

You mean one bot, right OP?

good lord i hope so.

haha namefag nigger AHHH!!

*grabs wee wee* OwO wuts this?

a kike. methinks. tell me more, please.

You are just as much cancer as they are.
Kill yourself.

oh like we are SOOO hidden deep undercover.

dont make me stab you in the neck with a pitchfork. best thing bout bein a hypocrite is yer never wrong. go back to fucking your sister redneck.

why isn't the left funny anymore?

kill yourself tripfag
even put in an email
>email [email protected]/* */

Not making this any better for yourself.

That's Jim's fake news site. This is going to be a fun one.

This is Jim - a racemixer who lives in a backwater in flipland's lacky.

you are free to blow me at any interval you deem appropriate. sir douchenozzle.

What's your connection to the goldwater, chaim?

There's literally nothing wrong with goldwater.

not chaim but McFuckYou to you sir douchenoz. traceable back to king james of scotland 1605 yes sir. my firend is editor of TGW and my other friend owns that and Holla Forums you fuckyfucks. so says redfoot so fuck your fucking fucks.

In all fairness its pretty obviously part of a money laundering scheme Jim is doing. Not that I care since its none of my business personally
Also sage because the OP is the one raiding, you idiots

Humor is based on honest expression, and truth. As soon as you learned how wrong they are about everything, the humor disappeared.

listen man. nobody likes me i get that, been that way since way back. but check out the research at www.atrueott.com and www.labvirus.com and then lets talk. burdock, certainly has something to say about all this. now seriously, go fuck yourselves, in the ear, in the other ear. and repeat until satisfied.

Give us some context you phony Journo kike, why'd you give info. on Holla Forums to spamming yids?

i got yer content right here you filthy edomite

says the verymuch NOTkike

You're the one saying you fucking caused some kike to spam us and work for a literal freemason. Get fucked, nice reddit spacing.

>
::gasses you::