AAAAA HELP PIZZAGATE OUR CHILDRENS "GATES" ARE BEING ENTERED HELP AAAA PEE PEE GO IN CHILD VAGINAL HELP

AAAAA HELP PIZZAGATE OUR CHILDRENS "GATES" ARE BEING ENTERED HELP AAAA PEE PEE GO IN CHILD VAGINAL HELP

the POOPIE MISSILES ARE COMING!!! AHHH!!!

aaaaaaaaa~ I enter underage vaginal aaaaaaaaaa

OH NO!!!! POOP

Sage

I'm going to stick it inside the sixth grader!

EPIC TROLLS INCOMING!!!

Sasuga, leftypoz-kun

whoa is this the epic redpill degenerate power of Holla Forums? Truly what Hitler envisioned for the white race haha!

HELP!!! HELP ME!!

haha pee pee in underage of butthole aaaaaaa

gay pop

Have some gore you soft faggots.
Your raids are shit

haha gore mmmmm :))

shittiest raid ever

Seriously, these guys raid like 12 year olds. Guess that's what happens when you're impotent, furious and not allowed to be mean.

haha what is that like a girl?? wow i only like traps cuz im redpilled XD

Go away, gook.

Nice illegal posting you retard pedo. Reported.

haha going to enter the "gate" my dude aaaaaaaa

lolis and shotas don't count as pedoshit dumbass

hah aloli

It's illegal where I am.

It's literally underage children engaging in sexual acts. How the fuck is it not pedoshit?

they're drawings.

then you're the one whos fucked buddy
enjoy your time with jamal

haha the loli wtfffff

You are missing the point entirely. Are you a leftycuck? Why the fuck are you okay with such degeneracy?

Fuck you kike.

you're fooling nobody
your raid is shit
your life is a waste
kill yourself

ACK ACK SKEL AHH

You are the fucking kike. You have no sympathy for a brother and instead post with glee that I should "enjoy my time with jamal". Nice interracial faggotry you are promoting there, hook-nosed faggot.

Haha underdeveloped tits? Gonna lick them! haha!

rieto moshie, you are transparent as fuck
you keep bumping away

Funny, you post just like the raiding nigger (all lowercase) and your picture is of South Park, a cartoon well known for it's degeneracy.

I am bumping it so the mods can see this thread and ban the pedo OP for CP.

Retard.

In what way are they children? They are drawings, not people. If you cannot differentiate between the two then you're fucked, m8.

you are fooling nobody

It still depicts children having sex and it needs to be removed.

I already reported it and the other threads. Lazy fucking mods are doing nothing.

If you're globally reporting they will do nothing because loli is allowed on 8ch. You have to local report

I am going to laugh so hard when you get banned

ass 2

ass 3

Still doesn't deserve to be called CP. To equate images produced (at times/excluding periscope/YN/ec.) at the consequence of a child's abuse with images drawn by a guy with a fetish (no matter how "wrong" that fetish may be) is an insult to the true definition of what makes CP "CP" (i.e. a child suffering as a consequence).

haha

JEB JEB

haha wtf why she make the peace sign?