Rump wrote on Twitter that his recent trip to the Middle East was "already paying off" and cast an anti-Islamist speech...

rump wrote on Twitter that his recent trip to the Middle East was "already paying off" and cast an anti-Islamist speech he made in Saudi Arabia as the inspiration for a decision by Arab powers to seve did start this fake epidemic. Mega Pharmacies took advantage by pushing the narrative of an epidemic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

Here is the real epidemic. Deaths from non-narcotic and non-psychotropic RX are also climbing at same rate and numbers! Yet no epidemic.

Narcotic RX are down 25% each year but deaths continue to climb. Experts say this is an after effect. Bullshit. If someone transitioned 5 years ago from RX to heroin it would not take 5 years to kill themselves with it.

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

Here is the real epidemic. Deaths from non-narcotic and non-psychotropic RX are also climbing at same rate and numbers! Yet no epidemic.

Narcotic RX are down 25% each year but deaths continue to climb. Experts say this is an after effect. Bullshit. If someone transitioned 5 years ago from RX to heroin it would not take 5 years to kill themselves with it.

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doing massive extropolations of the data for estimates. There us no ceg mase wflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins winsurance. $16sive extropolations of the data for estimates. There us no central db of the number of prescriptions written

Bottom line. The narrative of an epidemic is an r ties with Qatar in protest at what they say is the Gulf nation's support for terrorism.

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.
Narcotic RX are down 25% each year but deaths cCatalog

Posting mode: Reply [Return] [Go to bottom]
Name
Email
Subject
New Reply
Comment *

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doing massive extropolations of the data for estimates. There us no ceg mase wflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins winsurance. $16sive extropolations of the data for estimates. There us no central db of the number of prescriptions written
Bottom line. The narrative of an epidemic is an r ties with Qatar in protest at what they say is the Gulf nation's support for terrorism.

File
Select/drop/paste files here
* = required field [▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Expand all images
Tree view
Enable gallery mode
Dear Fat Kimmy, there's a French Banker married to a grandma who's plotting to replace you with Yeong Ten
File (hide): b6eabf194647f21⋯.jpg (111.76 KB, 627x442, 627:442, 1487255001536.jpg)

[–]
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:59:43 0b47dc No.10042554[Wontinue to climb. Experts say this is an after effect. Bullshit. If someone transitioned 5 years ago from RX to heroin it would not take 5 years to kill themselves with it.

The image doesn't make complete sense on the right. After all, wouldn't it be the "alt-right" who would tell you to follow your leader blindly? I.e., to accuse someone of being alt-right implies you don't believe what the alt-right believes, hence you wouldn't tell someone to do what the alt-right would tell you to do.

lost bot?

he real epidemic. Deaths from non-narcotic and non-psychotropic RX are also climbing at same rate and numbers! Yet no epidemic.

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadonThe reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

Here is the real epidemic. Deaths from non-narcotic and The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCnon-psychotropic RX are also climbing at same rate and numbers! Yet no epidemic.

Narcotic RX are down 25% eace to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

Here is the real epidemic. Deaths from non-

are you stupid
no

The meme leftists use to say "Shoot your self in the head like you Fuhrer"
The more you know.

trump pooppp

I don't get the point of your post. Obviously my response to OP is pointless because OP is (likely) just a bot/spammer. However, my post itself shouldn't be incorrect, unless the implication is that the guy on the right has such cognitive dissonance he preaches the alt-right ideals while vehemently opposing it.

5mic. Deaths from non-narcotic and non-psychotropic RX are also climbing at same rate and numbers! Ye you stupid

e to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

Narcotic RX are down 25% each year but deaths continue to climb. Experts say this is an after effect. Bullshit. If someone transitioned 5 years ago from RX t you stupid

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. Th

It's sarcasm like 'yea keep following your leader ya moron'
but in general
is a fallacy. a fallacious statement with a number of fallacies like black and white fallacies. false presumption

what the fuck robots are alive

we are being trolled like a MF right now

poop doodie isnt good for u omg the doodie

T-Tay…TAY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!?

For the black/white fallacy, I would presume you're referencing the fact that certain ideological points in the alt-right/here could overlap? However, supposing this is what you mean, I wouldn't consider that fallacious because the point "follow your leader" is not something believed here (i.e. that sheperd and sheep stuff is more of a lemming/reddit/alt-right thing). As for the false presumption, I can only guess you mean my belief that the guy on the right is not part of the alt-right. Yes, that would be my assumption which could be false. If you're referencing something else however, I wonder what it is.

*I choked laughing

dude forger it the comic is beyond you. which is a good thing honestly the way it's typed you'd have to be autistic to understand the autistic jokes

nuuuu my sage

rump wrote on Twitter that his recent trip to the Middle East was "already paying off" and cast an anti-Islamist speech he made in Saudi Arabia as the inspiration for a decision by Arab powers to seve did start this fake epidemic. Mega Pharmacies took advantage by pushing the narrative of an epidemic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths decreased, heroin deaths increased. Until 2012 deaths were trending down.

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths
(You)

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:21:21 a86d95 No.10042743

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:27:45 62b6ac No.10042793

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:28:52 5510ef No.10042803>>10042854

File (hide): 06c75ddc1c67a23⋯.jpg (17.24 KB, 640x583, 640:583, Anger.jpg)

(You)

Your toys were broken by goys, g'dnight bot shills.

niggerniggernigger buts on wall

(You)

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:32:49 559443 No.10042839>>10042854

For the black/white fallacy, I would presume you're referencing the fact that certain ideological points in the alt-right/here could overlap? However, supposing this is what you mean, I wouldn't consider that fallacious because the point "follow your leader" is not something believed here (i.e. that sheperd and sheep stuff is more of a lemming/reddit/alt-right thing). As for the false presumption, I can only guess you mean my belief that the guy on the right is not part of the alt-right. Yes, that would be my assumption which could be false. If you're referencing something else however, I wonder what it is.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:34:35 dddfa9 No.10042854

*I choked laughing

dude forger it the comic is beyond you. which is a good thing honestly the way it's typed you'd have to be autistic to understand the autistic jokes

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:35:05 dddfa9 No.10042857

nuuuu my sage

▶Anonymous (You) 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:41:19 0b47dc No.10042907>>10042936

The reality is the cdc does not have good data. They are doinmic to capture revenue from EPCS electronic prescription controlled substances . They secretly make revenue from erx (no conspiracy, i work for them). DeA clamped down on sources for people in 2012. Cdc data shows a crossover of deaths from methadone to heroin. As methadone deaths

(You) (You)

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:21:21 a86d95 No.10042743

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:27:45 62b6ac No.10042793

(You) (You)

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:44:44 5510ef No.10042936

File (hide): ab362ed9d09c49b⋯.jpg (183.54 KB, 960x1280, 3:4, 1469158406728.jpg)

(You)

Your toys were broken by goys, g'dnight bot shills.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 23:05:28 15f30e No.10043075

niggerniggernigger buts on wall