Using "White Privilege" against the Jew

If you haven't been living under a rock for the last month, you are probably heard how a leftist mob at Evergreen State College turned on "progressive" professor ((Bret Weinstein)).

It seems being Jewish is not enough to escape the wrath of persons of color. It's now just a subset of white to the muddier muds and their libshit allies.

So, how can we use this to our advantage? I think it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-profile Jewish professors – as well as media voices and even those in fields like finance and politics – who may have said or done something in their career to offend muds, genderfags, or other protected snowflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins were very small. What do higher-profile Jews have in their closets?

It is, IMHO counterproductive to target "Jewishness" directly. Instead, I'm envisioning something like the following:

"Don't let claims such as "my ancestors were Irish immigrants or holocaust victims" or "my grandmother was 1/132nd Cherokee" fool you: White male is White Male. Senator Schlomo is a white male and benfits from systemic privilege, whatever his ancestors may or may not have gone through."

So: Who should be targeted, how can the lunatic left be deployed against them, and hoiw can we keep the focus off the "Jewishness" of the Jew and on his "whiteness"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rising_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name
Email
Subject
New Reply
Comment *
File
Select/drop/paste files here
* = required field [▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Expand all images
Tree view
Enable gallery mode
Dear Fat Kimmy, there's a French Banker married to a grandma who's plotting to replace you with Yeong Ten
File (hide): d7386c187732abf⋯.jpeg (39.79 KB, 480x360, 4:3, serveimddage.jpeg)

[–]
▶Using "White Privilege" against the Jew Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:51:12 fa9406 No.10042500[Watch Thread][Show All Posts]
If you haven't been living under a rock for the last month, you are probably heard how a leftist mob at Evergreen State College turned on "progressive" professor ((Bret Weinstein)).
It seems being Jewish is not enough to escape the wrath of persons of color. It's now just a subset of white to the muddier muds and their libshit allies.
So, how can we use this to our advantage? I think it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-profile Jewish professors – as well as media voices and even those in fields like finance and politics – who may have said or done something in their career to offend muds, genderfags, or other protected snowflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins were very small. What do higher-profile Jews have in their closets?
It is, IMHO counterproductive to target "Jewishness" directly. Instead, I'm envisioning something like the following:
"Don't let claims such as "my ancestors were Irish immigrants or holocaust victims" or "my grandmother was 1/132nd Cherokee" fool you: White male is White Male. Senator Schlomo is a white male and benfits from systemic privilege, whatever his ancestors may or may not have gone through."
So: Who should be targeted, how can the lunatic left be deployed against them, and hoiw can we keep the focus off the "Jewishness" of the Jew and on his "whiteness"?

[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 10 replies | 0 images | 1 UIDs | Page ???[Post a Reply]

g Jewish is not enough to escape the wrath of persons of color. It's now just a subset of white to the muddier muds and their libshit allies.
So, how can we use this to our advantage? I think it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-It is, IMHO counterproductive to target "Jewishness" directly. Instead, I'm envisioning something like the following:
"Don't let claims such as "my ancestors were Irish immigrants or holocaust victims" or "my grandmother was 1/132nd Cherprofile Jewish professors – as well as media voices and even those in fields like finance and politics – who may have said or done something in their career to offend muds, genderfags, or other protected snowflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins were very small. What do higher-profile Jews have in their closets?

t is, IMHO counterproductive to target "Jewishness" directly. Instead, I'm envisioning something like the following:haven't been living under a rock for the last month, you are probably heard how a leftist mob at Evergreen State College turned on "progressive" professor ((Bret Weinstein)).

[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] muds and their libshit allies.

So, how can we use this to our advantage? I think it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-profile Jewish professors – So, how can we use this to our advantage? I think it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-profile Jewish professors – as well as media voices and even those in fields like finance and politics – who may have said or done something in their career to offend muds, genderfags, or other protected snowflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins were very small. What do higher-profile Jews have in their closets?

It is, IMHO counterproductive to target "Jewishness" directly. Instead, I'm envisionin

ot enough to escape the wrath of persons of color. It's nnk it should be possible to rile up the left against higher-profile Jewish professors – as well as media voices and even those in fields like finance and politics – who may have said or done something in their career to offend muds, genderfags, or other protected snowflakes. ((Weinstein's)) sins were very small. What do higher-profile Jews have in their closets?
ow just a subset of white to the muddier muds and their libshit allies.
So, how can we use this to our adva

Strengthening 2 lies:

Is not going to help anything but to legitimize them for momentary gain.
So, fuck off stupid. Truth is the best argument.

I'd rather just see "white privilege" go the fuck away as it is likely to do over time anyway.
also this

It works, but it's limited.
They can simply brush it off as being white but also being jewish.
The jewishness trumps the white when it comes to pity.

I saw shit like this in action personally. Basically some Jew student SJW retard was spouting SJW bullshit doing the whole "we white people" routine but then the shitskin crowd told him to shut the fuck up because he was white but then he tried to use that typical greasy Jew weaseling they always do where they're only only white when it's convenient for them and kike when it's convenient for them so he goes and tells the shitskin crowd "b-but I'm jooest" but they tell him to shut the fuck up again for being white.

The fact is the golems turn on their creators quickly because they have the IQ of a tomato. And you can use "white privilege" against not only kikes but every single leftist in general. Basically force any white leftist in money or power to resign and give up their seat and shekels for a shitskin.

convenient for them and kike when it's convenient for the57:47 ee651d No.10042546
I'd rather just see "white privilege" go the fuck away as it is likely to do over time anyway.
also this

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:57:59 956m so he goes and tells the shitskin crowd "b-but I'm jooest" but they tell him to shut the fuck up again for being white.
The fact is the golems turn on their creators quickly beca

"White privilege" is a weapon of the Jew. You cannot turn a tool entirely designed from the bottom-up by Jewish parasites to destroy our race against them. The entire concept of "white privilege" is based on a set of ideological tenets that are fundamentally opposed to what we want to achieve, such as egalitarianism and racial "justice". To try and use this creation as our own tool would be to continue to run around in a larger Jewish maze like rats with no way out. Your proposition is fundamentally flawed and thus misguided. What you want to do merely reinforces the Jewish values that have been forced upon our people and does nothing to help them see the truth.

How many times does this need repeating before you mongoloids catch on?

DR3 DOESN'T WORK, AND NEVER WILL
What you're trying to do is use the twisted jew logic yourself. Too bad the twisted jew logic was invented specifically to benefit the jew. By even acknowledging shit like racism, sexism and privilege exist you're playing right into the hands of the jew. Fuck off back to 4chan, retard.

4 seconds)
Search Results
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition on Steam
store.steampowered.com › … › Action Games › Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
Rating: 6/10 - ‎5,296 reviews - ‎$29.99
February 22. Dead Rising 4 swarms to Steam on March 14th. Dead Rising 4 is unleashing a new kind of undead plague on PCs this spring when it arrives for …
Dead Rising 3 - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rising_3
Dead Rising 3 is a open world survival horror beat 'em up video game. It is developed by Capcom Vancouver and published by Microsoft Studios. The game …
‎Gameplay · ‎Plot · ‎Alternate endings · ‎Development
Dead Rising 3 | Dead Rising Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Rising_3
Dead Rising 3 is the seventh installment in the Dead Rising series, released on November 22, 2013. It was developed by Capcom Vancouver, and was …
Game modes‎: ‎Single Player; ‎Online Co-Op Developer‎: ‎Capcom Vancouver
Release date‎: ‎Xbox November 22, 2013; PC S… Ratings‎: ‎ESRB: Mature 17+; PEGI: 18+

Perhaps my wording was incorrect her. I am not implying that we want to achieve egalitarianism and racial "justice". I'm saying they're the ideological tenets we fundamentally oppose

I have been thinking of the exact same thing lately. They memed themselves into this state where they switch been white and jewish to whatever is convienient; lets use it against them.

It works if you get them to admit they're jewish. They fucking hate that. They only feel safe when people think they're white.

You're an idiot. You want to win? You have to force them to play by their own rules. Learn the Rules for Radicals that helped propel leftards to the point they've gotten today to begin with.

It doesn't matter whether they admit to being a Jew or not. What matters is that they can be displaced from power by their own shitskinned pets, they have to give up the seats they Jewed their way into or else be ebil privileged white racists. A subhuman shitskin with an IQ of 70 in power is a lot less malicious than a kike because they're massive fuck ups. Just look at Detroit and Zimbabwe.

Them turning on Professor Weinstein was fantastic, because they essentially demanded that every "white" be removed from staff and their positions and that's one thing the kike fears most.

No, you're the fucking idiot. You want us to operate within the parameters designed by our enemy. I.e. you want us to deny ourselves the ability to create our own rules and instead remain rats forever trapped in this maze built by the Jews to trap us. If we want to win, we need to create our OWN set of rules.

No.

This runs counter to redpilling people about the Jew. Jews are not white. Jews are behind the genocide of whites.

We need to wake people up to this, not confuse them further.

Poorly thought out idea.

The neurotic jew was constantly kvetching.
"Do the goyim know?" he wondered. "Are they coming to gas me?"
Then a thought struck the neurotic jew.
"Ah, I can hide in a crowd!"
Surprised by his ingenuity, Schlomo reminded himself to tell the goyim how smart the 'chosen' were in the next Futurama episode he wrote while he lobbied for multiple different races of shitskins to flood the country he was bleeding dry.

OP is suggesting make the SJWs and the kikes argue their whiteness. While I don't know if false-flagging as an sjw is the best route, it's definitely food for thought.