The Don Has Decided: Qatar to be BTFO!

Trump takes sides in Arab rift, suggests support for isolation of Qatar. Says Arab leaders warned him Qatar financed radicalism.

reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN18X0KF?il=0

Where were you when Trump made the world great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
freedomoutpost.com/obamas-clintons-bushes-going-seek-refuge-countries-dont-extradite-us-trump-wins/
whitakeronline.org/blog/2017/06/06/robert-walker-whitaker-march-31st-1941-june-3rd-2017/
thecut.com/2016/11/what-will-lgbt-rights-look-like-under-president-trump.html
mynet.com/haber/dunya/turkiye-katar-krizinin-neresinde-nasil-etkilenecek-3078053-1
archive.is/3sRd2
8ch.net/pol/res/8851556.html
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/18/u-s-bombs-syrian-regime-forces-for-first-time/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/forget-terrorism-real-reason-behind-qatar-crisis-natural-gas
washingtonexaminer.com/us-bombs-assad-backed-militia-in-syria/article/2623495
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/us-track-kill-more-syrian-civilians-russia-5th-straight-month
rt.com/news/391392-us-strikes-pro-government-forces-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even if true, the Saudis finance way more terrorists than anyone else.

If he wanted an Israel zion war he'd of warred with Syria, what the Hell is this play with Qatar? Does it have a central bank? Are we just going to kill more mudshits? This came out of nowhere.

The Don had his mind made up for him more like.

Look at the style of OP's post. Look at the type of image he uses for the post (something not relevant to the article). Note the little addendum at the bottom "MAGA" etc.
Your post reeks of T_D, or, at minimum, one who thinks getting involved in these shinanigans (especially siding with the Saudis) is good (i.e. a moron).
I wont sage, if only so that you know I'm merely being honest and not just a "shill"/etc.

baby steps, hopefully. likely part of the (((greater plan))) though.

I was going to say "inb4 endkikes".
But the niggers showed up right on que.

I just want to see Semites die.

Fuck Qatar, but this is probably not good. It is being done at the behest of Saudi Arabia and Israel, so there is something fishy about it.

Siding with hornets over yellow jackets, who cares? Only bees produce honey.

Fuck all Muslims. They all do it, all Muslims support terrorism. Not a single Muslim on this Earth is against it. Fuck them all.

Let them fight each other. That's what they're best at, that's what they've always done. Muhammad and Mehmed are probably sucking each other's cocks in Hell right now.

This. Trump sold out to saudikikes plain and simple, and they want us to eat that shit plus them throwing one of their kind under the bus.

kill yourself niggerfaggot op

Maybe Trump dealt with the Saudis so that they would dismantle another terrorist-funding state in exchange for that arms deal? He performed similar deals with the Chinese back in April.

Mean to quote

Your comment revealed your shill status. It has nothing to do with saging or not saging.

It might have something to do with the Muslim brotherhood. I think Qatar funded them in Egypt, which might have fucked up the direction the kikes and CIA wanted the "Arab spring" to go. Now Egypt is fucking the Muslim brotherhood and they are going for the root in Qatar.

There's no doubt about that. But I'll chime in with what my uncle, who is a full bird in the air force told me.

1. He said the military had their mojo back and love trump. He would not go so far as to flat out say that they would back him in a impeachment civil war scenario but it was implied.

2. He said Saudi Arabia was finally pointing the guns at the right people. And that he FULLY supported the arms deal.

3. He said that Trump is flexing the long cock of the armed forces and people are listening intently.

You want to see Canaanites die.

t. Eustace Mullins

Saudi Arabia sort of wants the monopoly on exporting violent jihadists groups. Saudis are in bed with the Jews, so they only direct their jihadists in ways beneficial to the kikes. Those in Qatar may have been more "true believer" types who actually wanted to go against Israel.

I assume your uncle is a neocohn Israel-first cuckold, correct?

Doubt that, but if they do contradict Israel then there's a possibility.

Its Jews and mud kikes being their typical kike selves. I hate we are even involved. This loyalty to these desert demons pisses me off to no end.

Well the fact that Trump directly controls the worlds most powerful Military by far is the most powerful card that he holds.

Whatever you say T_D, whatever you say. I stated nothing false. In addition, although partially a tangent, I would note this isn't the first time we've gotten involved in things we shouldn't have/haven't made proper use of the cards we have. In particular (and in response to:

)
Not to state "America is the best", or anything of that form, however we do hold all the cards. If we wished, we wouldn't have to bargain. In the case of the Chinese thing, we bargained when we didn't need to. It's as if you have many possible solutions to a problem, suppose they're ordered from best to worst. There should be no reason to choose anything other than the best when you hold all the cards because you have the same/no risk regardless of your choice. Similar can be said in this situation. Sure, for the sake of money, let us sell the Saudis arms, but then there is no reason to tweet or even mention their personal political affair with Qatar (if worst came to worst and they went to war, even then we should stay out of it. Then they just kill each other [as people in this thread like, i.e. arab kills arab]. In addition, it would force the Jews to [via the Sauds] to expand Greater Israel with their own fire power/men). Similar as in the refugee issue/DACA etc., sure, wait until it expires, but, since we hold all the cards, why not just repeal it? (We might at least get the travel ban by recent tweets). I could also bring up the Syrian airfield thing, but you know, ok, I accept the excuse "He had to, if he did nothing he would've been seen as evil, etc., he had to. He saved Syria from being invaded too, and just bombed an empty airfield. He even got Russia to move more troops there". However, that doesn't negate the points I've made above (and, looking at the /sg/ thread, it seems we might have done more there recently that we shouldn't have).
And sorry for the ID change, TOR and all that.

Is this nigger serious?

Daily Reminder

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

You have to understand the links between the Muslim brotherhood and the Clinton's/Obamas and the coming Saudi civil war to understand what's happening.

Sometimes, things aren't simply true or false. Sometimes, like in your case, they're just plain retarded.

That sounds like poorly conceived propaganda to cover for more glad handing with muzzies and kikes in sandland.

This is just the other oil states throwing a buddy under the bus to gain more power.

You both seem preeetty retarded.

At the very least Al-Jazzera is heavily anti-white so it's not like Qatar is even close to our friends.

Nope. Been losing decisively for about 20 years. Lost in Syria the Phillipies the Ukraine and the whole mid east situation is spiraling out of control. You are in over your head.

But I think it wouldn't be in our interest currently to impose on the Saudis ourselves, as that may unite their administrative units to a uniform goal, thus delaying and decreasing the chance of a civil war. Making their current administration appear as the aggressor, however, is a different impact.
See

Not everyone, that is why I reference the style of posting. Just as one can identify Holla Forums, goons, etc., one can identify the type of mindset someone has by the style they post in.

They are not inherently bad, the issue is they give a "feeling" to the thread. Almost as if an attempt to force the consensus that "this is right, what Trump's views are on this are right, Qatar should be BTFO. Siding with the Sauds is ok. MAGA brothers".
Anyways, thank you both for your response, I hope you at least read my post. I don't think anything I stated was wrong.

Maybe you should get past the 3rd grade, before you start judging who's retarded or not.

Also, I thought mods were permabanning these anti-trump cocksuckers? WTF happened?

Preeetty sure that's not helping your case.

Tor exists, and it got old fast once he pledge allegiance at the wall.

Nobody in that region is 'close to our friends'.

What's Turkey's role in this scenario? I read that they're politically very close to Qatar, but I'd like to know more.

Yet Saudi Arabia finances more than anyone else. Trump is a fucking retard unless this is some ploy for him to fuck over every last mudslime starting with one of the richest ones per capita.

Far from it

One can no more identify by posting style in a single thread than they can judge a Jew by their skin tone or external features. This mentality you're espousing has degraded the quality of discussion on the board, just as espousal of the aforementioned judgement of Jews by mere external features would degrade ones population.

This is all just to raise oil prices back to profitable levels for saudis.

It goes hand in hand to enlarge their monopoly.

Iran will be put into sanctions zone again.

go away CNN.

And suddenly there was megooka

Cant have a on topic thread now can we? sick of these niggers.

LOL!

I guess, and suppose I accept your critique. It is for that reason that, alongside my complaints, I attempt to add proper substance to my posts. As seen in

I attempted to lay out my reasons for seeing what OP mentioned as good/"[making] the world great again" as bad. That is to say, my critique of OP's style was further confirmed by his supposed beliefs regarding the situation. I.e., his belief that the situation is good. However, I aimed to show that it was "bad". Maybe OP did it all in good-nature, but it is very well possible that it was done to form a false consensus.

It's almost like Holla Forums completely absorbed The_Donald. These fucking threads are cancer.

You're cancer.

Canaanites = Texas user…

What happened recently? The level of shilling on this board has intensified to levels I haven't seen since muh empty airfield.

Their nightly raids are pretty annoying too. Day of the DDOS when? I also suspect this thread was created entirely to act as a backboard for their shilling, so that niggers like can cry

I honestly don't know much about this situation, but I have heard other people bring up the Clintons stashing a lot of money in Qatar in 2016 and Al Gore getting a large donation from people of the Qatar govt some time ago. Can any other user confirm or correctly inform us on Qatar-Clinton ties, if any?

Looks like the kikes from T_D run Holla Forums now

DDOS the tranny filth!

Almost immediately after losing she transferred $2b to qatar. It was widely believed at the time she was just going to flee to the capital one day. They also are the base of the muslim brotherhood who are the subversive shias who control huma abedin and fund jihadist mosques in europe. Saudi tier kikery, but they're not built on a house of cards like the saudis.

Usually if there's "BTFO" in the subject field it's a shitty thread 99% of the time.

Come on. At least try.

I don't know why we're being raided so much the past few nights

Moderation team haven't changed, and neither administration did. Get out.

I also forgot. If qatar goes underwater there will be no qatar-syria pipeline. Leaving only Saudi syria turkey pipeline. Not good for syrians - this one is supported by israel.

MB is Sunni.

Is there a single fact that Trump is working with israel on Qatar subject?

Trump is not supporting them.

Well more like he's forcing them to fuck over Qatar.

Also clockboy lives there so I hope he gets bombed.

You're right, I always get my sandniggers mixed up

He was just on twitter boasting about how crucial his talk to the Saudi king was in causing this geopolitical development (in Israel's favor).

Not an argument.

You being a CNN kike is not only a great argument, but the only one anyone needs.

If it was really in Israel's favor would CNN be buttblasted blaming the whole affair on Russian hackers?

He's a troll, filter him. They always ALWAYS unironically say "not an argument" after being called out for being a dumb faggot. Also this is a troll thread.

He is totally selling out to them. Specially when he spoke against them and spoke about not having to rely on arab oil during the elction.

political development (in Israel's favor).

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:05:15 c5b0fa No.10042600>>10042612

Not an argument.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:06:26 953592 No.10042611

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:06:27 2386eb No.10042612>>10042621

You being a CNN kike is not only a great argument, but the only one anyone needs.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:07:06 11358d No.10042616

If it was really in Israel's favor would CNN be buttblasted blaming the whole affair on Russian hackers?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:07:30 ab8729 No.10042621

He's a troll, filter him. They always ALWAYS unironically say "not an argument" after being called out for being a dumb faggot. Also this is a troll thread.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:07:50 bf76f7 No.10042624

He is totally selling out to them. Specially when he spoke against them and spoke about not having to rely on arab oil during the el

Go home megooka shill.

You got proofs for that, faggot? All I'm seeing here is the Sauds pulling a monopoly on pipelines, through force aided by neocohens.

What CNN does is independent of what anyone in any position of power is doing. They're literally just a circus. They only exist to fuck with you. I don't care what CNN is doing.

Now all we need is maltard and the thread will be complete.

It's tough to say really. I really dislike the meme "Always do the opposite of what Jews say/do" because they play both sides. So, as a metric, it isn't really a good indicator for what's going on (especially when there are a lot of stooges even amongst the elite who, they themselves, don't know what the fuck is going on).

a No.10042637

You got proofs for that, faggot? All I'm seeing here ir that, faggot? All I'm seeing here ir that, faggot? All I'm seeing here ir that, faggot? All I'm seeing here ir that, faggot? All I'm seeing here ir that, faggot? All I'm seeing here i

Is this a fucking bot?

THE BOTS HAVE ARRIVED

Looks like it.

Your first tip off was "Air Force". Anyone talking about the military in positive terms can safely be ignored.

freedomoutpost.com/obamas-clintons-bushes-going-seek-refuge-countries-dont-extradite-us-trump-wins/

This is amazing shilling

Not an argument. The fact this thread is getting shut down speaks volumes.

DON'T GIVE IN TO THEIR LIES

If Qatar goes to war, Turkey comes to their aid because of a defense pact. Would this ruin that route as well?

My sides!

You kikes try to spin like you don't have to make relationship with countries you aren't at war with. He's not cucking to saudis. He's using them as a way to pave his hand into dealing with middle east crisis, including ISIS.

Shills are so anally devastated they've resorted to bots.

Never said they weren't. All I'm saying is their freaking out isn't always the best indicator for things. It's nice, but I would look at the facts (which can/cannot be verified) before basing my beliefs on the reactions of others (that is what lemmings do).

This is not a troll thread. It just attracts shills.

You know, if they didn't have liveposting, and weren't such transexuals, they wouldn't have to come play with h8chan.

) 21:11:24 953592 No.10042657>>10042675
My sides!

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:11:27 4a796c No.10042659

You kikes try to spin like you don't have to make relati==Warning. Gay sex imminent.==onship with countries you aren't at war with. He's not cucking to saudis. He's using them as a way to pave his hand into dealing with middle east crisis, including ISIS.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:11:41

The money to Qatar thing originated from Sorchaa Fail, as far as I know [a known source of disinformation that doesn't even try to hide that it is disinformation]. If you have a different source you should just provide it instead of asking people to take it at face value.

Fucking pathetic.

Wow, more fucking drama in the Middle East. Trump is a fucking neo-con

Okay, I know about Clintons, Obongo, and the Muslim brotherhood, but what is this civil war? Who are the factions and who are their backers?

They are not gonna help against usa. It would be a suicide

Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.

Way to fall for a planted fake news story meant to discredit the board, retard.

Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.Fucking pathetic.

We need to DDOS meguca faggots in answer. Lets do it. We cannot sit here without doing anything when they spam bots at us.

Bad try, CADREnigger

Those are the people supporting terrorism and the migrant invasion to Europe, you moron, hell yes we are at war with them.

2 wurds louks roung

There was a huge thread detailing it a while ago.

Basiclly princlings are fighting or something.

It didn't work in 2015, it won't work now. Kill yourself.

nu buts , nut traned n chan dautum

itter.
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKst financing. It's important that the Gulf be united for peace and security in the region," the senior official told Reuters.

Yes, maybe, but not in linear war. The political usage of who will become a slave. Trump is going to make saudis his bitch by making deals with them. Read Art of the Deal.

dis 1 well b dangorus in da futur
tis a babe
grouwn i ts NLP vill b impres ive

I'm not sure you've got the order correct there. The US has spent the last two decades essentially failing every single geopolitical goal it has sought to achieve and the public at home is sick and tired of it. All Trump seems to be doing is trying to shore up the very last dregs of the Rockefeller crew who are in just as deep as the Kwa is as the tangible sphere of influence recedes in concert with actual military ability.

Not an argument. Also, it's a bit stereotypical of a job, trying to derail the discussion into e-wars, while yet another quagmire in the middle east prepares itself.

WEW
LAD

No user, don't you understand, the only way to decimate your enemies is by immediately declaring war on them and killing american soldiersdestroying them, not slowly strangling them with a hug that earns american businesses money

Sometimes its just useless to explain politics to idiots like you. You cannot just go and say "fuck you saudis, have a bomb" in 2017. You have to make deals and establish relationships. And if they try to fuck with you - you fuck with them.

Why are you saging the thread? What purpose does that serve you?

Trump wasn't doing any foreign policy during 2015 genius.

He is arming them, bombing their enemies and let them scapegoat their crimes. That is not making deals, that is serving them, and there is no way out of this.

ade up for him more like.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:09:10 bd8c75 No.10042328>>10042348
Look at the style of OP's post. Look at the type of image he uses for the post (something not relevant to the article). Note the little addendum at the bottom "MAGA" etc.
Your post reeks of T_D, or, at minimum, one who thinks getting involved in these shinanigans (especially siding with the Saudis) is good (i.e. a moron).
I wont sage, if only so that you know I'm merely being honest and not just a "shill"/etc.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:09:21 733921 No.10042329

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:10:58 953592 No.10042335
I was going to say "inb4 endkikes".The AIM-9 Sidewinder is a short-range air-to-air missile developed by the United States Navy in the 1950s. Entering service in 1956, variants and upgrades remain in active service with many air forces after six decades. The United States Air Force purchased the Sidewinder after the missile was developed by the United States Navy at China Lake, California.[3] It is one of the most widely used missiles in the world: The AIM-9 is equipping most western-aligned air forces, as well as indirectly many nations which received the Soviet K-13 missile, a reverse-engineered copy of the AIM-9.

The majority of Sidewinder variants utilize infrared homing for guidance; the AIM-9C variant used semi-active radar homing and served as the basis of the AGM-122 Sidearm anti-radar missile. The Sidewinder is the most widely used missile in the West, with more than 110,000 missiles produced for the U.S. and 27 other nations, of which perhaps one percent have been used in combat. It has been built under license by some other nations including Sweden. The AIM-9 is one of the oldest, least expensive, and most successful air-to-air missiles, with an estimated 270 aircraft kills in its history of use.[4] When firing a Sidewinder,[i] American and NATO pilots use the brevity code FOX-2. In addition to fixed-wing aircraft, some modern helicopters, such as the Bell AH-1Z Viper, can be equipped with the Sidewinder.

The missile was designed to be simple to upgrade.[5][6] The United States Navy hosted a 50th anniversary celebration of its existence in 2002. Boeing won a contract in March 2010 to support Sidewinder operations through to 2055, guaranteeing that the weapons system will remain in operation until at least that date. Air Force Spokeswoman Stephanie Powell noted that due to its relative low cost, versatility, and reliability it is "very possible that the Sidewinder will remain in Air Force inventories through the late 21st century".

But the niggers showed up right on que.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:11:20 2268d5 No.10042336>>10042359
File (hide): 955a633bc1f53e9⋯.jpg (12.48 KB, 174x255, 58:85, 1471242184243.jpg)

(OP)
I just want to see Semites die.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:12:03 ea7cdf No.10042337>>10042347
(OP)
Fuck Qatar, but this is probably not good. Itade up for him more like.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:09:10 bd8c75 No.10042328>>10042348

Kill yourself shill.

Your shilling didn't work in 2015 and it won't now. Kill yourself kike.

No, you misunderstand. It has nothing to do with bombing Saudis. Why would Trump do that? He's in their clique, just like all the people around him. That's the Anglo-American establishment that made that deal around WWII. Nothing has really changed for them except the constant erosion of their real world capability over the last two decades.

They have nothing to offer the Saudis except their assholes and the Saudis don't have anyone else to turn to. They are stuck with each other – but the country itself isn't. It'll just be a race against the clock to mud up the country some more before anyone realizes that's what he's doing and the brown population will accept it at face value as long as the checks clear.

Not an argument.

These are not good deals, nor are they good relationships. One couldn't have expected any stoppage, but this isn't even fucking slowing it down.

Yet you've no argument against the very (((subversive))) acts being taken upon this very thread. Anyone acting against your obvious plot gets nothing but death threats, because you are so enraged someone saw through something so utterly basic and simplistic. It's goddamn pathetic.

Trump wasn't president during 2015 to make us believe he is kike controlled. End yourself.

Guy's I figured everything out and it's simple
While Saudi Arabia used to heavily support terrorism but is now fighting ISIS after the Donaled cucked them
However Qatar has always been a giant whore taking and giving money with everyone from Iran to Israel to Muslim Brotherhood to rival factions with Saudis in Libya and Syria.
After the Saudis and everyone else stopped and got on board with Trump's shit, Qatar still continued to be whores

He's hoping that they will side with Iran for the lulz

ou misunderstand. It has nothing to do with bombing Saudis. Why would Trump do that? He's in their clique, just like all the people around him. That's the Anglo-American establishment that made that deal around WWII. Nothing has really changed for them except the constant erosion of their real world capability over the last two decades.
They have nothing to offer the Saudis except their assholes and the Saudis don't have anyone else to turn to. They are stuck with each other – but the country itself isn't. It'll just be a race against the clock to mud up the country some more before anyone realizes that's what he's doing and the brown population will accept it at face value as long as the checks clear.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:25:17 c5b0fa No.10042775

Not an argument.

These are not good deals, nor are they good relationships. One couldn't have expected any stoppage, but this isn't even fucking slowing it down.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:27:32 c5b0fa No.10042791>>10042801

[Wed Jun 03 16:33:37 2015] [error] PHP Warning: fclose() expects …

Sad!

Now you're just copying phrases, like your shitty bots, but the human element is obvious in your posting patterns. Tell me, do they pay you for this kind of work, or do you do it for free?

Hmm, is he attempting a D&C approach to the Saudi Arabia / Qatar question? It'd be real nice if these SEMITES started blowing the fuck out of each other.

Why are you responding to a spambot

kek what are you guys even arguing abuot

Your arguments are all on the same level as "why Trump doesn't gas the kikes already". Geopolitical interests of america play a huge role in making deals. Same with saudis and israel. You have to play the game to be part of it.

You cannot severe a poisoned limb without making preparations for a blood loss. Guess why media still after him, if he is such "good goy", as you tell me. They fear not his today actions, but how he will turn the tables tomorrow.

You really seem to like pushing this "they're all semites" meme on the board. You even chucked Christians out of your garbage memes to save face, since that only pissed everyone on the board off. All of this ignoring the fact that the saudis are using this to inch closer and closer to mossading assad, and having their fun in iran. Pure coincidence that jizzeera posted a happy merchant meme not to long ago. Right?

Nobody is going to back Trump if he sellout now. Fucking kys CADREnigger.

I reported 2 threads and hid about a dozen
looks like this one should be reported as well.
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:29:19 920944 No.10042808
Who cares? Probably some triggered libtard
OK fair enough
It looks like a bot though in this thread
[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 3
12 replies | 2 images | 8 UIDs | Page 1
[Post a Reply]

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:34:19 e7253b No.10042851

Its a script. Most likely a Python script. He's using an HTML scraper and then a Json library to fetch page text and just post it in the OP body. I made something similar when I made an actual post bot in Python using Chatterbot

▶Anonymous (You) 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:34:25 766429 No.10042853
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:34:11 706270 No.10042849
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:26:12 e7253b No.10042780>>10042815 (You) (You) >>10042842 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]
Woa, who the fuck did we piss off?
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:28:01 48a445 No.10042795>>10042814 (You) (You) >>10042842
You know there's question thread for this, stop sliding, faggot
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:28:52 729962 No.10042802>>10042814 (You) (You) >>10042842
I reported 2 threads and hid about a dozen
looks like this one should be reported as well.
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 22:29:19 920944 No.10042808
Who cares? Probably some triggered libtard
OK fair enough
It looks like a bot though in this thread
[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 3
12 replies | 2 images | 8 UIDs | Page 1
[Post a Reply]

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:34:58 5139be No.10042856
File (hide): d4f53e1e828a9c5⋯.webm (10.55 MB, 640x360, 16:9, 14964481126200.webm) [play once] [loop]

(You)
Someone's bot is drunker then I am. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 117 replies | 3 images | 9 UIDs | Page 1[Post a Reply]

dude Trump made the weapons deal with the Saudis on condition that they join the fight against terrorism. He's cucked them!

yes this is why you give benefit of the doubt

No. The geopolitical interests of the very specific and small group of people at the very top. The kind of people who make marginally better gear than the Soviets and charge 30 times the price for it. The kind of people who play along with the Federal Reserve instead of ending it. The kind of people who go to war on behalf of Israel and Saudi Arabia lest they pull their money out of "our" economy. The kind of people who get elected to American office and then sign loyalty pledges to the kike state of Israel.

America – the country – is not seeing it's interests represented here. Stop trying to push that blatant lie and maybe you'll be taken seriously.

Circles, with shills. Nothing new.
To play your head like a fiddle. Two words: reverse psychology. Don't do the opposite of what the Jews say. Don't listen to them, at all. Doing so psyches you out, because they play more than one angle.

This is great, providing 2 things.
1) we not get officially involved..pmcs and black ops is fine, but no invasion
2) we close our borders and refuse (((refugees)))

If all goes well they'll kill each othet

the fuck why are you fearmongering? Assad literally just recently said that the worst part of their war is behind us

the rest of your post is random claims or actual complete nonsense

your the only sellout here

it's interests here are that to fight terrorism. kill yourself you jihadi scum

I have no time for sarcasm, with this news. Get serious.

What fucking fight? Remove sand niggers from all Western countries full stop and then you don't have any terrorism. But then they pull their money out of "our" financial system, stop selling their oil in dollars, stop keeping our bloated and parasitical defense industry profitable.

ob Whitaker, author of the Mantra, is dead

Robert Walker Whitaker, March 31st, 1941 – June 3rd, 2017

whitakeronline.org/blog/2017/06/06/robert-walker-whitaker-march-31st-1941-june-3rd-2017/

Jun 07 03:26
R: 70 / I: 18 / P: 4 [R] [G] [-]
The Future of LGBT Rights Under President Trump Is Not Pretty
Trump Embraces LGBTQ Community, But Only As a Weapon Against Islam

“It’s grim, I’ve got to say” is how Dr. Patrick Egan, an associate professor of politics and public policy at New York University, described the state of LGBT rights under President Donald Trump. Trump’s election has many LGBT Americans worried they’ll be stripped of their rights during his presidency, and although Trump himself is pretty progressive on LGBT issues — he’s even thrown the “Q” in there a couple times — he ran for office on one of the most anti-gay platforms in history. That, said Egan, is cause for concern. Because even if Trump doesn’t have a vendetta against LGBT Americans, his coalition (and his vice-president) do.

Luckily, one measure that’s likely safe from a Trump regime is marriage equality. During the primaries, Trump said he would “strongly consider” overturning the Supreme Court’s decision that allows same-sex couples to be married in all 50 states. But that’s not realistic, Egan said. Trump has promised to appoint conservative justices to the Supreme Court, but even with Justice Antonin Scalia on the bench, the court ruled in favor of same-sex marriage 5-4.

What’s more, for the court to even consider overturning its ruling, a relevant conflict on the issue of same-sex marriage would need to occur on a state level. Then, the court would need to agree to hear it. And even then, Egan said, the justices are unlikely to overrule a precedent that’s been established so recently. “Based on a fair amount of political science research, even the most ideological judges tend to be pretty reluctant to reverse established precedent,” he said. There’s also no call from the general population to reverse marriage equality — public-opinion polls have long shown an overwhelming majority of Americans to be in favor of marriage equality.

Another measure that probably won’t be overturned is the ability of LGBT Americans to serve openly in the military. “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was repealed with wide support under the Obama administration in 2010, and there have been few calls to reinstate it.

But the Trump administration is likely to target LGBT rights in other ways, and one is by halting progress altogether. “We’re going to see absolutely no movement on any aspect of the LGBT rights agenda at the federal level,” Egan said. “So efforts to pass the equality act, which would establish employment discrimination rights for LGBT folks, are dead. And any other efforts to move the agenda on a legislative level through Congress are just not going to happen — that’s just completely dead in the water.”

thecut.com/2016/11/what-will-lgbt-rights-look-like-under-president-trump.html

Jun 07 03:25
R: 210 / I: 52 / P: 4 [R] [G] [-]
Trump Doubles Down on Attacking London Mayor
'PATHETIC EXCUSE!'

Donald Trump today renewed his attack on Sadiq Khan over his handling of the London terror atrocity.

Despite claims he had deliberately misquoted the London mayor's call for calm in London, Trump fired off a new tweet slamming him this afternoon.

He wrote: 'Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM [mainstream media] is working hard to sell it!'

R: 469 / I: 134 / P: 5 [R] [G] [-]
Brit/pol/ #0014 "British Vengeance of the Druids" edition

Still clinging on, eh?

What does this even mean? It's so nebulous and unspecific. It's also the same garbage we've been fed for two decades now and the only tangible result has been big time contracts for Northrup-Grumman, H&K, Osh-Kosh, and Lockheeb.

He is helping them instead of simply halting all involvement the US had with them. There is no long term win on what he is doing.

That is just a straight lie. They are the very wahhabi terrorists.

Kike Kushner's group is very know you fucking kike. Go back claim that some little discord group is massively raiding Holla Forums.

You can't even bring yourself to spelling Trump's name right.

Is that what you call it, now? Before it was "harboring terrorism", then it was "being paranoid". Now this? It is not fear, but hate. I think you should be on this site long enough to understand that.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:10:58 953592 No.10042335
I was going to say "inb4 endkikes".

Mean to quote

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:15:13 2386eb No.10042349>>10042390
File (hide): b62860c8d7dd352⋯.jpg (495.61 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, (you).jpg)

Your comment revealed your shill status. It has nothing to do with saging or not saging.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:16:47 ea7cdf No.10042353

It might have something to do with the Muslim brotherhood. I think Qatar funded them in Egypt, which might have fucked up the direction the kikes and CIA wanted the "Arab spring" to go. Now Egypt is fucking the Muslim brotherhood and they are going for the root in Qatar.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:16:59 3889d9 No.10042354>>10042367

There's no doubt about that. But I'll chime in with what my uncle, who is a full bird in the air force told me.
1. He said the military had their mojo back and love trump. He would not go so far as to flat out say that they would back him in a impeachment civil war scenario but it was implied.
2. He said Saudi Arabia was finally pointing the guns at the right people. And that he FULLY supported the arms deal.
3. He said that Trump is flexing the long cock of the armed forces and people are listening intently.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:19:31 3889d9 No.10042359>>10042523

You want to see Canaanites die.
t. Eustace Mullins

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:20:32 ea7cdf No.10042364>>10042370

Saudi Arabia sort of wants the monopoly on exporting violent jihadists groups. Saudis are in bed with the Jews, so they only direct their jihadists in ways beneficial to the kikes. Those in Qatar may have been more "true believer" types who actually wanted to go against Israel.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:22:04 ea7cdf No.10042367>>10042456 >>10042651

I assume your uncle is a neocohn Israel-first cuckold, correct?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:22:35 7e52fa No.10042370

Doubt that, but if they do contradict Israel then there's a possibility.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:24:11 16fe4d No.10042375
(OP)
Its Jews and mud kikes being their typical kike selves. I hate we are even involved. This loyalty to these desert demons pisses me off to no end.
[Tue Jun 06 21:45:50 2017] [error] PHP Warning: fclose() expects …
▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:25:54 f4b1c3 No.10042383

Well the fact that Trump directly controls the worlds most powerful Military by far is the most powerful card that he holds.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:27:14 5f1492 No.10042390>>10042406 >>1004

Doesn't Qatar not have extradition? Fairly certain we had threads about king nigger and bill clinton's wife making a hasty retreat due to connections there back during the first Benghazi threads.

Sorry, misunderstood. I'm on high alert with all the shills running wild.

this is serious you mongoloid fuckface

so should the US pull out of Iraq and Syria completely? Just let everyone else deal with it?

You are retarded. Trump's making the Arab states cooperate with him to fight terrorism. How much more clearly do you want me to spell out it?

Well Trump is giving them a single chance to stop being wahhabi. They call themselves salafis, which is slightly different, In terms of Islamic ideology the issue is something called takfir and at least Saudi Arabia has reformed on that

are you braindead? You are spreading disinformation that the Saudis are closer to getting rid of Assad. This is reason for concern, and it's false, therefore this is fearmongering.

The largest supporters and financers of international terrorism are Israel, the USA, and Saudi Arabia.

This is… I don't even know what kind of thread this is. Is this some terraforming attempt? Trying to hijack our imagery and fool us into hating Qatar as some new boogeyman? Kikes aren't even trying anymore.

You are aware this counts as spamming. Right?

You should already hate Qatar because it's full of sand niggers.

WOW NICE REBUTTAL SO SMART YOU REALLY OUTWITTED HIM WITH YOUR CLEVER REMARKS
kill yourself

Naturally, but to hate them on the basis of them being the terrorist HQ of the world is dumb

I hate them for being sand niggers and for their terrorism. It's not a matter of whether or not they're the biggest supporter of terror, I hate Saudi Arabia and Israel as well. These aren't mutually exclusive ideas. I hate them all.

Yes, you fucking moron. I don't give a flying fuck about Aramco or Boeing's bottom line.
What does "fight terrorism" mean? You can't fucking explain it. Who are the terrorists? Muslims? Or just Muslims who commit terrorism? In which case you don't know who they are until they've already done it. And you need their cooperation and you want their money, so you can't do a blanket removal of their filthy, shitskinned presence in our nations full stop. So what the fuck are you describing? It just sounds like more contracts for defense companies. More long-term occupations in goatfuckistan.
You're anything but clear and you're quite deliberate about it. I don't need shills to expound on their obvious bullshit.

I hope you don't actually believe in this "war on terror". I really, really hope you don't.

The fact you don't seem to care either means you're behind seven proxies, or the mods are compromised.

You're joining him? It's probably the latter, then.

He is only giving them a chance to save face and scapegoat everything on qatar while he helps them and bomb Assad.

He is literally spamming that dumb shit over and over. If you think he is stupid or he didn't outwitted him you're a mouth breather.

world isn't that simple

Eh then that's a different topic altogether

The terrorists are the takfiri extremists. This includes ISIS Al Nusra and pretty much all the sandniggers fighting Assad.
Nah bro I know everything

okay then smartass how do you get rid of terrorism? That's one of Trump's campaign promises that he's working on.

kek the mods have never given a fuck about conversational spamming and funny shitposting. too busy with shills like you and literal spambots

Yes, the God Emperor Trump is merciful
[citation needed]
well duh when someone won't listen to reason you start humiliating them. it's hilarious!

Filtered.

You can't, as it doesn't exist. What is going on is racial holy war being waged by the Mossels under finance of der Juden. A bit deeper than what you're told by Mr. Limbaugh. Good job admitting the moderation's corruption, by the way.

Yes, the God Emperor Trump is merciful
[citation needed]
well duh when someone won't listen to reason you start humiliating
them. it's hilarious!

kek

This year is going to be very interesting.

And who are these "Mossels under finance of der Juden" fighting in this "racial holy war"

Yeah, I just got here. What of it?

Anyone not of their race or religion. That's RaHoWa. They'll keep fighting, and the Jews will keep leasing the leash.

If Qatar is going to be bombed, you know the first thing that's going to happen?
More refugees.

You fool, they ALL sponser terrorism. When everybody is guilty, you pick the easiest target and when they get sold out, they start to squeel and rat on everyone else. This will cause a chain reaction that could topple all of thm!

How does that make sense why aren't they fighting Isreal? Why are they fighting other Muslims?

Read the thread, before posting, rather than being yet another (1) and done poster.

Fuck off shill. Qatar doesn't even have a native population, just rich sandniggers and a shit-ton of slaves.

Same reason niggers huff their own farts, thinking they'll get high.

RIP Europe.

Why would I read 100+ posts of people arguing with each other like always when I could just post my opinion and be done with it?

That some cancerous post CADREnigger. Cringe.

praise kek

what he said makes sense and is legit though

That's shitposting, user. Don't do that. This is a board for serious political discussions about current events.

What'd you learn that term today or something? You're one more retarded post away from being filtered.

Most of them aren't even coming from Syria and god only knows how many of the photos are just of actors with makeup. They never needed an excuse to begin with.

How?

This would be great if it was satire

what

they're mainly niggers and shitskins like iraqis, and the most godless desperate kind too. all as an attack on the white race

how is it not

It's time to stop shitposting.

Burden of proof's on you, faggot.

Burden of proof on what?? You haven't said anything. At least make an attempt to invalidate shit for brains

how the fuck does invading other countries help America? It helps the jews not America.

This whole situation is just an excuse for the Saudis to annex Qatar.

Who the fuck said we're invading you dumb nigger? He gave the Saudi's his permission to attack Qatar. That adds up to zero American soldiers at risk in my books.

The whole matter is extremely Jewish.

How are we going to fight terrorism in middle east without sending troops there? By making Saudis do it!
This plan is fucking perfect.

Just remember something about the Saudis, theyre mud kikes. Always remember this.

No shit. Now please show me how mud kikes shooting at other mudshits and being shot back at while americans sit back and watch is a bad thing.

Your position implies that "kike bullshit" is also "trump's bullshit", so you are shill with pants full of shit.

Not even. Just sanctions and typical Jewry

I hope not. If that happened, I think Iran would step in, the surface accusation by some of the Gulf states is that Qatar is helping Iran (even though they helped literally everyone including Isreal)

Trump told Saudi Arabia to deal with terrorism. When they "deal with it" and there is still terrorism, what do you think will happen? You are complete shit for brains btw

kek. He is literally forcing nationalism in other countries (I swear the Arabs made that little dance up). He truly is a savior for mankind. Praise kek! *sheds tear

They aren't kikes on the surface, which means they can chance sides if convinced.

It has just dawned on me that this forced meme, and Jewish scatalogical tendencies prove to be (((pure coincidence))). Think Kushner came up with this one?

they're funding them you idiot.

Turkey has sent troops to Qatar

Trump Set Saudi Arabia Up

Yeah okay fuck off. Even if it's sarcasm, you reek of fucking reddit.

Get out newfag. You probably never seen scat being posted 24/7 on old 4chan Holla Forums.

Give me a fucking source right now user, don't you edge me like this just for a joke.

Nothing, also
This board really needs to clean house.

You have gone full retard, and entered the filter.

what I said nationalism is a good thing. It will make the Saudis stop helping Jews

Shills here probably wish Killary was president right now.

mynet.com/haber/dunya/turkiye-katar-krizinin-neresinde-nasil-etkilenecek-3078053-1

That's exactly what I referred to, user. The forced meme. Also, don't filter someone, only to unhide their posts individually, so that you may read from them, once more. That is a doubly bitchy move.

I didn't think about that. So either back Turkey and Qatar, end up in a war with Saudis and Iran. Don't back Turkey and Qatar, Saudis end up in a war with Iran and Turkey ends up in a war with Russia.

This is like the Baltics in WW1 all over again.

This in a sense. Iran can even force the Saudis in a plea to the Islamic world or challenge calling them traitors for allying with Israel. A sandnigger fit almost destroyed Saudi Arabia before because they couldn't live up to Islam and sure enough it won't take alliances with the worst of infidels or whatever the fuck. Hopefully they all destroy each other.

All the idiot shitshin slaves and money they spent on hosting the world cup in 2022 down the drain.

Or the much more obvious scenario: Turkey is generally drifting away from the US/NATO.

Russian is just sold Turkey s400 missile system.

Trump said to stop to their faces, he'll bring down wrath if they fail this chance

No Trump will ask why is there still terrorism after they claimed to get rid of it, and they will have to fess up or get fucked
kick out all shitskins from your own country but what does it matter what other countries are doing. if they get their shit together that's a better trade economy for one's country

well your claim of "Jewish scatalogical tendencies" is complete retardedness when the meme is to make fun of shillary actually shitting her pants on more than one occasion
And bitches deserve bitchy moves. Stop being a moronic shill bitch
As Trump has taught me, I will be merciful and give you one single chance to stop being a brainwashed D&C shill

r u sure….

Here are some headlines I found

I didn't see anything about Turkey sending troops

user… Turkey and Iran and Russia are working together now. Qatar was accused of helping Iran this is the surface explanation given by some of the gulf states for this break in relations.

Iran and all Muslims still pray towards the black box that the Saudis have control over. They wouldn't want instability at the black box at the end of the day.

oh fuck world cup gonna be cancelled?

Ya but the Saudis only finance the terror we (whoever is running the state department) want them to finance.

To me this all sounds like Putin and Trump want to destroy the oil country's.

this will make NATO get off it's ass and help Iran and Qatar true Article 5 with Turkey.

America has its own oil now Europe get off your ass or you will be getting oil from America and Russia and that Cheap Middle east oil will not be there anymore……………….

if that's the case Turkey should have been kicked out of Nato sooner.

Trump sold weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Putin sold Weapons to Turkey.

Let the middle east Burn.

You think the US is going to publicly admit it has lost one of its key strategic staging areas it wants to use to murder White Christians in Russia?

I very much doubt anything of the sort is going to happen. Iraq shifting towards Iran. Qatar and its gas reserves being pushed into that corner. Turkey likely realizing there isn't much in it for them to stridently pick a side – the pipeline to Europe can go through them no matter who owns it.

It's likely that Saudi-JewSA just take a big fat "L" and fuck off.

Muh cheap middle east oil

Muh paris climate agreement

drumf what have you done

there only being fucked up to qatar because they are friends with iran. (the next stop after syria and afganistan are finished.)

but the house of saud works hand in hand with israel.

I hope all those countries including Israel attack Qatar and accidentally damage some of the pavement on the US base there.
Then Trump uses it as a pretext to wipe them out.

kheked
wew

that keystone oil pipeline is come along good.

Removing terrorists is removing terrorists. There will never, ever, ever be a solution that removes all problems at the same time. The only thing that works is taking it one step at a time.

dude what

kek has shown you the signs. it is you who are the zog!

KEK!

PRAISE KEK

And handing the taxpayer a big fat bill every step of the way.

You got a better fucking idea? Or you just going to bitch and moan?

Delete this.

The strikes against the empty airfield and subsequent related statements in support of it was all a political game to let Russia send more anti aircraft weapons to Syria
Obviously Assad is playing dumb

He's saying that Trump is constrained to play by the rules of the deep state. Trump isn't really in power to do whatever he wants. So, like that case where he played along, it probably is the same here by posturing against Qatar.

No, she didn't. If you think otherwise, provide a source that doesn't come from sorcha fail.

Did you read anything I said? Is Russian anti missile technology in Syria a bad thing?

I don't buy that, because russia doesn't need your permission to install more AA weapons in their allies country. The 4D chess meme is overused.

Well maybe you should fucking ask me what I mean instead of being so presumptive. Israel has been increasingly shooting rockets into Syria and Russia now has an excuse to defend Syria without looking antisemite

Or you know, he could have just requested Putin send in more AA weapons without bombing an airfield that provided support to isolated Syrian soldiers. Besides, why would they even need AA weapons in Syria? The terrorists don't have air crafts in Syria to begin with.

you've gone full retard
Syria needs AA and ABM due to warplanes and missiles from Israel. I literally just said that.

That's the most retarded way to quote in an imageboard I've ever seen.
sage for not contributing

it's a spambot

also this goes without saying but obviously the thing was mainly a publicity stunt to win favor with the media. Everything Trump does is one of those two birds with one stone thing
Does anyone know if there's a word for that?

FTFY

They produced a documentary exposing Israel's attack on the USS Liberty, that alone puts them above Kikebart, Rebbe Media, The OANiggers, and every other kosher conservative/neo-cohen media outlet that gets shilled here.

kill yourself you fucking terrorist
Qatar is literally not even close to the Greater Israel. But you know that don't you fucking D&C kike shill

Their audience already hates Israel that doesn't matter. Al-Jazeera's blind eye to terrorism and refugees makes them a big enemy to the white race

Russia don't care about anti-semite, that's something for the west to be cucked about. Anyway the anti-semite brainwashing falls apart when Israeli bombers are making runs inside Syria. That's why Israel never reports when their planes are shot down there.

But nowhere near as big an enemy as the kiked outlets. Remember, none of the things they turn a blind eye to would be happening if it weren't for the jews.

LOL you are so fucking stupid they are the most powerful country that has made holohoax exposure illegal
Yes that only supports what I say. What is Russia going to shoot at, clouds? They need to give a reason.
only you are victim of brainwashing here

All enemies are enemies you race traitor piece of shit

woah I swore I typed holocost denial, that's what I was googling. My fingers and brain are too fast for me! Shadilay! I need sleep

You don't know what you are talking about. Qatar was given to Saudi Arabia in exchange for the northern parts of Saudi Arabia. Not that it makes any difference since the house of Saud is part of the tribe.

No other enemy even comes close to the jew.

And does this have anything to do with anything? That exchange is irrelevant today. You did not invalidate anything I said, Qatar is no where near the envisioned zion

I'm not talking of holohoax or free speech (russia doesn't have one like USA), just actions taken on military battlefield. They don't need anybody's permission to shoot at clouds or Israeli jets, or even american jets that enter into their territory. It's the same if some Russian jets enter into Europe, they would be shot down immediately. That's how it works.

Islam is the sword of jewry, Kill the kikes and the mudslimes

ANYONE NOT SCEPTICAL OF TRUMP IS A SHILL/NEWFAG

Trump has always been compromised. The consensus has always been that he was ok as long as he delivered on The Wall and deportations - things that would slow our demographic decline.

Anyone fervently supporting Trump has only been here since the election, or is a paid Kushner shill.

Islam is one of jewry's many swords. The only way to win is by getting rid of the swordsmen.

What? The swordsmen are kikes (all of them) in that analogy.

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SHILL WHAT I SHILL IS A SHILL

Also:

The north-eastern part of Saudi Arabia is already part of "Greater Israel" The deal was made in the 90s by Clinton and Perez and Saudi Arabia will receive Qatar and Yemen as compensation. The wars for greater Israel are basically over at this point and Trump is just finalizing a formality.

Not to mention that if you wanted the muds to fight each other, you would support the weaker side, you never ever ever support the side of the kikes. I mean its so obvious: They say Qatar supports Isis and Iran. Sure thing, Trump told similar lies in his speech in Riad, only basic bitches of the worst kind and shills would defend that.

The fucking Quran names the Jew and it's ingrained into Islamic culture. You think naming the jew means anything to a bunch of shitskins? They are always kvetching about palestine and al aqsa mosque some news site isn't going to change anything

Are you joking? If Russia shoots down an Isreali jet that's pretty much WW3

go away kike

[citation needed]
And even if you were right, then Trump is trolling them into trying to take Qatar leading to confrontation with the enemies of the Sauds

This will force Qatar to join with another country, Turkey is already making plans to help

Well they have already shot them down in Syria. It's just that Israel doesn't want to talk about it.
But when it comes to Israeli jets going into european country airspace, they have free reign. Nobody dares shoot them down. I think last time it happened was in Greece, last year. But hey they could probably fly fully loaded into UK or USA, unmolested. Then there's the whole history of USS Liberty scenarios. USA pays and sends weapons to Israel who then murders them with it. Doesn't get any more cucked than that. Actually cucked isn't even the right word, because at least there the cuckhold is living out his fantasy.

Syria shot it down not Russia. If it was Russia that's WW3. Syria is just defending themselves, this is common sense
Turkey invades Greece airspace like a thousand times a year, no one gives a fuck about the greeks until they pay debts rofl.
Anyways that's completely irrelevant. And so is the rest of your post. Stop rambling and kvetching trying to deny reality
Trump shot into Syria and this ultimately was bad for Israel for the reasons I have explained. It is undeniable fact

(((Mods))) really don't want us to migrate. A new imageboard opened up after the April fools hack and they gave it the endchan treatment the second it was mentioned. It looks like most people are ignoring it, but he/them are apparently trying to make it a boogeyman now. The writing style in the posts all look the same, and they match some messages in the ban log too. Note that one of them also posted
which is one of kampfy's memes.

Christ kampfy you've really lost your touch. At least try to keep your angle separate between your ID's, it doesn't make sense for all 3 to be pushing the DDOS line.

ROFL

stop being such brainwashed goys

Other imkampfy ID's ITT:

You're not fooling anyone in your retarded crusade against random bunkers. You're just destroying the board with your insane shilling. inb4 thread deleted.

Aren't those the ones that aren't trying to call out kike mods? Also learn what dnc means.

gas yourselves, all of you

The more you shill and give yourself away with "not an argument" the more we filter you

Also to the T_D Kike who thinks he is a genius calling everyone else what they are in an attempt to get us to go along with your typical tricks, it's a really transparent tactic, stop it, you are shit at everything you try to accomplish

Stop falling for compromised actors in the moderation spamming false narratives with their sockpuppets. They're just terrified of the bunkers thet actually allow natsoc discussion, like >>>/polk/ which they don't even mention anymore as it's become genuinely serious competition. Kampfy has been spamming against all the bunkers obsessively over the last few weeks, including spamming Holla Forums with disgusting race mixing porn almost nightly, that he leaves untouched for half the fucking day.

Prove it.

Prove it with something that isn't just a screencap of butthurt you getting banned for what is (based on your shill post) good reason.

Protip: you can't, you never will, you never do, same as every single other shill trying to force a migration to D&C us onto shit tier genuinely compromised boards. All you cunts do is whine and whine, throw shit at the wall over and over and hope it sticks. It never will.

Wow, I'm so convinced by your flawless arguments. Not!

Thanks for twisting my words around.

Pretty much. Saudis are full on terrorist supporters, Qataris support terrorism in addition to some other strategies of influence (see what Qatar is doing in France).

They're both officially Wahhabi countries though.

I should have specified that the Saudi royal family are Crypto-Kikes whereas the Qatari royl family are Bedouins.

This has to be either the worst bait or the shills have genuinely gotten this pathetic in their tactics.

SAYING IT WITH THE RIGHT FORMATTING DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE SCHLOMO

Deep State is/are long time government employees running things when free to do so, Obama learned that and stuffed 'deep state' with cronies before leaving.
His Qatar posturing and directly overrunning Russia can not be 'deep state' but the opposite. Qatar is a terrorist haven and a large US military base. bullet proof vest are mandatory when outside at that base.

There is enough hitler dick riding here as it is. shut the fuck up. framing literally everything in us vs jew and unconditionally hating every single jew without any real conversation is not a good board
the more chances of redpilling the better. these are just consequences of a successful board in this zog dominated day and age

I explicitly went into more and more detail when all of your attempts to invalidate me failed. You can engage in logic or you can cry like a baby, it's your choice

dead boards are dead. it's D&C when there's nothing wrong with this board. why should anyone trust random boards that come out of nowhere? could be 10x more compromised than you claim this board being

r u sure, no one calls themselves that they all say salafi instead which they claim is not the same thing

that is very interesting tell me more. what about the other arab states

some red pilled people have bought into the D&C tactics and have become completely brainwashed agents of the jew attacking Trump supporters. I don't think the kikes are smart enough for this, it's just a meme fueled with bad energy. But you never know, fucking jews drawing swatstikas themselves and shit like that makes you think

why do the deep state like qatar? what is the position of these qatari terrorists in relation to others? is there warring within qatar? I read they are like al nusra competing with isis at least in syria

Pic 1 is one of the signals to identify imkampfy, >muh booooks.

This archive of a recent blackpill shill thread has him performing it inside of it evidently:
archive.is/3sRd2
under multiple IDs. Any Holla Forumslack can spot a sockpuppet as obvious that, they're clearly from the same poster even if it's not certain it's imkampfy himself.

The thread was spammed by our not-kampfy shill then deleted, shortly after the archive was taken. Meguca was unfortunately name dropped in the thread alongside endchan etc, so shortly afterwards kampfy came to the board. Screencap 2 & 3. Easily identifiable by his well known file naming conventions and vernacular (fumumu). Immediately after being banned, spam threads of race mixing porn with some schizo shit about nextchan, meguca & endchan appeared on Holla Forums and stayed up all night. The following 2 nights it happened again, and always stayed up. He appeared once or twice more to try and spam, being repeatedly banned. The idiotic thing is the Holla Forums spam can't even contain its antagonism towards the bunkers, making it obvious that it's not someone from the board shilling it but just a butthurt false flag.

How about providing a shred of proof that meguca are goons, are "trannies", own bots or perform any shilling on 8/pol/? They're a board of about 30 users that all hail directly from Holla Forums or /polk/, that explicitly ban all forms of degeneracy or faggotry as well as any not natsoc ideals. It's obviously a retarded boogeyman generated directly by kampfy made all the more absurd by them being just a tiny bunker of people. They aren't any kind of competition for Holla Forums, they just hurt his ego by banning him.

riiiiiiiight

autisticly delusional speculation

Kill yourself.

so you can sacrifice to molech?

No you're not using logic at all, you're trapped in the "everything is 4D chess" mindset. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail…

they do.

even though we all know that (((they))) are behind it or at the very least know more than they tell. do you really think they would spend their own money?

Sorry, OP…none of us here can figure out what he's up to.
Qatar is a minor player in the middle-eastern saga, the real enemies of stability in the region is Israel & the Saudis, and their mercenary army, ISIS.

It seemed that President Trump was serious in wiping out ISIS, but if this is true, why is he playing footsies with the Arabs and throwing Qatar under the bus?
Qatar supports Iran. It seems like Trump is continuing the "overthrow of 7 governments" plan that was supported by Bush Jr., Obama, & Hillary.

So what's up with that? What is he really doing? If it's all as it seems, he may have "bent the knee" to globalists.
I hope this isn't true, but I've seen no other scenario presented that's credible, so far.

The quality of people here has really gone to shit, maybe it's the summer or just general assholery. For fuck's sake, you can read why Qatar is being fucked over: they're being "too friendly" with Iran: i.e., Hezbollah and al-Quds. And "ISIS" (Mossad) attacked Tehran today. Pure coincidence goyim.

I think this is true, and it shows that Trump don't understand that it is non-white immigration, and not muslim terrorism that is the problem.

Here are some news headlines
any questions? can't believe I had to hop on google just to satisfy your incessant crying

Wouldn't this make Qatar even more friendly with Iran? Leading to a unified force against terrorism and Israel?

Syrian army did get bombed by US "friendly" fire, and then ISIS swooped in less than an hour later. They already knew the US was dangerous to them. This isn't Trump 4D chess, no matter how much you want to want to prove something.
Btw, not long after that, Russians sent a missile into target where some US forces were located. It was payback. Didn't start WW3 though. But according to your premise, if Russians do anything, that's end of the world. Except reality didn't play out like that. The americans got killed and that was it.

That's not what "make america great again" means, user. You're thinking of globalism, which is not what was voted for.
You're the one making the bitchy move though, meaning you're acting like a bitch. That just makes me wish you were a shill, but all it tells me is that you're the kind of cuck who whinges about "purity spiraling", and the like.

Don't unhide my posts, or you'll be a bitch, like the other shitposter.

Retarded and new, you will fit in perfectly here.

Holla Forums went to shit pretty soon after Brit/pol/ were mass banned, but maybe it was the effect of the election.
There'd been a slow decline since around early 2016 though imo

It wasn't very immediate. That's for sure. It was mostly a tapered effect from halfchan's occasional exodus of dissenters causing a repeated influx of immigrants. Whenever whatever gets banned on 4chan, normalfags come from that side of the pond to whine about it here.

If ZOG is starving them out, unless Iran and roaches going to go to war with ZOG, I don't see how they get out of it. These oil niggers have so much money and so used to getting their own way, seems once in a while Hymie wants to remind them who runs ZOG and where they stand.

completely irrelevant to anything that I've said
[citation needed] stop spreading fake news you fucking kike

okay then how does getting rid of terrorists make america great again? With your false logic, so much of what Trump promised has nothing to do with MAGA. But I said what does it matter what other countries do? if you want it to matter, then stability in other countries is better than a lack of stability in other countires
thanks for proving how much of a retarded fuck face you are. fuck off this board and come back when you learn to read
making a bitchy move doesn't make you a bitch though. being a retarded brainwashed shill that doesn't listen to reason does
good job you're part of the filter now, which btw if you weren't such a moron you wouldn't get so triggered over lol

Well Syria is still standing for similar kind of support from Iran (although Hezbollah was already there). Also Yemen, and Qatar is much closer than Yemen.

You can't get rid of terrorists, as they do not exist. The "war on terror" is a lie spread by Bush-era neocons protecting their muslim friends, who've not come to light until recent events.

just visit /sg/, theres plenty of documented cases of burger retardation in syria there

US personnel is being used as a meatshield to protect terrorists from assad in syria.

That particular ID's explosiveness over the rest of the thread is very telling of who runs this board. He's either protected, or a part of the administration, himself.

how autistic are you?

im sure the US monkeys deployed in syria to serve as a meatshield for terrorists and kurds are also a part of your autistic game right?

Why do the Saudes want to annex Qatar so bad?

and the US is its sword wielding golem

Huge deposits of natural gas, prime real estate smack dab in the middle of the Strait of Hormuz, and the elimination of a wealthy government that doesn't seem particularly on board with falling in line with Saudi hegemony in the region.

THIS

you did not in any way adress my point

Oh fucking christ be crucified, another end times believer…. just what we need… the ravings of a believer in the rapture. Here we go Armageddon is HAPPENING

Kek, stay mad gooks.

instead of fearmongering why don't you offer a solution or any information other than 'what you know is all a lie and there's nothing you can do goy!!'

I go there often and have never seen such a thing. nice cop out. until you provide citation, you're dead wrong. You're lack of reading comprehension is probably why you have misconceptions

no they aren't are you retarded? they are only meatsheilds between turkey and kurdish forces

I've been banned for simply mentioning that I am a Muslim. don't go full retard pls no bully i hate other ignorant muslims

your kvetching has no effect here

what… referring to the wrong post or something?

kek

THERE'S NOTHING GOOD OR GLORIOUS, THINK FOR A SECOND, FAGGOT OP
The story is as follow:

Nice one dimensional thinking. They both used to support terrorists against Assad, Trump told them to stop and the Saudis did but Qatar did not

I've been out of the loop for a while. Where did all these neocons come from? What the fuck is going on here?

Go to bed George W, you're drunk.

I don't care it's a thumbnail, you aren't worth more than that. The fucking Saudis and Jews together did 9/11. Kushner and Co. just sold them $100 billion shekels of weapons. I'm sure they plan to use them for fucking skeet shooting, not, say, arming ISIS and trying to ZOG Iran and Syria out of the picture…

Saudi shill detected
As long as they still allow Wahhabism to exist they still are supporting terrorism and the Saudis still support the FSA which is an open Al-Nusra affiliate and is opposed to Assad

quads to not lie

The Saidos actually made a fatwa going against the central tenant of Wahhabism saying takfir can only be done by god. this was not even a year ago, summer of 2016. not to mention that since 1990 they've attempted to distanced themselves from embracing any wahhabi bloodlines, although that was most likely just for show.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when they are set on eachothers throats with that being the case. This the first step towards Mecca being taken out by planes of peace?

You're not making any sense.

You'll never get a functioning honeypot, and kampfy killed blazechan in its crib. Have fun, faggots.

It sounds absolutely ridiculous but if one wants any chance of reform, it would be wise to acknowledge that Salafis are not technically Wahhabis and although Wahhabis pretty much only refer to themselves as Salafis, Salafiyya is supposed to be all about 'ijtihad' or figuring it out for yourselves. If these Wahhabis ever fucking read the Quran they'd stop killing other Muslims. I was incredibly suprised to see the takfir fatwa from the Saudis. I figured this out when I looked into the most popular islamic website, islamqa which is entirely Wahhabi saying anyone can do takfir and can kill other muslims if in their own prerpsective they are apostates (just like what isis does)
Here is what wikipedia says
It's these people that made the fatwa against Takfir. Muslims are incredibly dumb, that doesn't make them inherently evil just pathetically susceptible to jewish influence.

Also from what I can tell, Turkey has taken the lead in supporting the FSA. And that's mostly because they are kvetching about the kurdish gaining power in Syria.

I said quads don't lie, sorry you're too much of a redditfag to understand our culture. That user brought forward a very interesting possibility; we all know how hard Saudis are cucked by America especially since getting mindfucked into accepting the petrodollar scheme

then why are you still here complaining? fuck off this board instead of being a jew doing D&C

Shill.

Talking about the guy you were talking to.

>I am a Muslim
00cf91 IS A FUCKING SAUDI KEBAB SHILL I KNEW IT
REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB

Confirmed retard, Muslims have been killing Muslims from the very beginning. Suck-start a shotgun MIDF.

Meguca nigger.

there's no point trying to kill 2 billion people when the problem is only a small subset. don't try to derail thread by getting into a religious debate

You'll never slide the thread, Shlomo.

ALL SHITSKINS MUST DIE

all the goon honeypots have failed and will continue to fail. 8/pol/ is fine

There goka tranny, happy?

*gooka

almost (((anyone else)))

I encourage the desire of whites to kick out Muslims out of their lands, we should be fixing our own countries instead of mooching off white land. Go on your crusade and liberate what you want. Christians are so cucked it's sad. Go save the coptics in Egypt FFS

oh what the hell is blazechan lol I misunderstood

What culture? Gay orgies at bohemian grove and Yale fraternities can hardly be called a culture.

I swear reading this bullshit is like being brought back to 2001. Have you fuckers been kept cryogenically preserved at Langley or something?

I don't even.

Weev put out a good analysis of this event.

wew lad. good way to make me discount you entirely, go suck saudi cock. 9/11 was a MOSSAD/SA joint op and your people are subhuman.
Fuck you.

wew, keep drinking alt-kike kool aid

He's talking about "muslim culture". He's already admitted that he's a shitskin.

Weev is a federal informant, disassociate yourself from him you idiot.

Fix your English, kike.

Fuck off, mud. Let the cries of your giaour women serve as a warning, as they run from you, rather than with you.

see recent examples in current thread

why? because people know im right and dont want to hear about it?

you better have some solid sauce for that bullshit. and i dont mean your retarded MSM monkeyshit

that would be devastating for your countrys demographic and a tragedy for your family

No, just remove them.
Europe for Europeans, Middle East for the Middle Easterners.
You see, our program is Ethno Nationalism for everybody, in their own lands of course.
If they want to explode themselves, let them, not our problem, but then we need to get the fuck out of there too, stop with our shitty interventionism.

THIS IS ABOUT THE SOCCER WORLD CUP IN QATAR
KIKES HATE SOCCER

YES YOU FUCKIN RETARD

what are you doing on this board?

like they give a fuck, one burger patzie they can push around for the next 4 years wont change their century of attitude

Can you sauce me on that user?
I found this thread
8ch.net/pol/res/8851556.html
But it does not explain. Is it that Daily Stormer is a honeypot?
Also I am not associated with him, I just see what he's up to from time to time.

Feels bad. Wish the alt Holla Forumss didnt suck so much goon dick.

its called football.

It's called niggerball if you want to nitpick but nice evening anyway m8

Historically different but in practice the difference is indistinguishable to non muslims, there is even "wahhabi salafism" etc.

Thank god I'm not on your gay program.

The word "soccer" comes from "association football" and the term was coined in England. It just stuck on this side of the pond.

Any recent news on the possible Saudi Aramco IPO? That's going to be fucking huge and I wonder if some of the recent stories involving Saudi Arabia might have happened in preparation for that?

You said that Trump helps the Saudis and bombs Assad
But nothing you referenced shows such a thing
Southern Syria shares border with Jordan dum dum

Well there's no proof that the Saudis 'officially stopped' but they never 'officially started' it was just reports of them being caught helping terrorists. The way I see it, a lack of reports of them being caught is them stopping. Obviously they still could be, but if they get caught the wrath of Trump will be merciless

No all shitskins should get the fuck out of the west. including me lol I am surrounded by sex freaks in Canada.

I'm on this board because it's LITERALLY the only place on the internet that doesn't blindly hate on Trump
They give a fuck because their entire economy is at risk for a few years now and they have no idea what to do

That does sound pretty gay. When are you guys going full DEUS VULT this is getting boring

Name a multicultural nation that wasn't white when it began existing.
Protip: there's none

Other nations already have their homogeneity. Its white world that doesn't have it.

That does nothing to excuse US troops in Syria or the US bombing Assad in support of the FSA and Saudi proxies

Yeah no, it will be a slap on the wrist or nothing at all if they get caught supporting terrorists

I think you gotta give them a single chance, like at least Trump did. I shared my research here in this post, I think the government themsevles are distancing themselves, but so many rich people are Wahahbis they can't stop their best business partners. Well maybe now they will as part of their crackdown that Trump demanded. And although they are scapegoating Qatar, for all intents and purposes they are trying to distance themselves.

literally never happened, unless you're talking about the airbase strike that killed a handful of people. Compared with king niggers ((accidental strike)) that killed 50 and injured over 100 syrian soldiers. If the US wanted to hurt Assad, they would have done something much different
shut the fuck up cuck

Syria? Oh wait…

retard detected

ding ding ding retard confirmed

Fuck off mossad

You guys are acting just like kvetching jews regurgitating fake news desperately hanging on to your false narratives

projecting

What do you expect, theyre shills.

So let me get this straight. You're a muslim, who came to Holla Forums to tell us to support the zio-american deep state because they support saudis?

Berenstain universe delivers again.

i said that that guy was correct when he claimed trump helps saudi backed terrorists with airstrikes

a) southern syria also shares a border with iraq, which both the syrian and iraqi forces want to reach, but autistic US faggost dont want that
b) the US monkeys have no bussines in syria in the first place and should immidietly fuck off, be it 55km from the border or 1 milimeter

GAS YOURSELF

oh yes, the soudis fear those afternoon tweets before multibillion dollar arms deals and a blowjob for oilmoney from the US

i was implying that that poster is no better than the ones he is attacking with his autistic deus vult bullshit

the mainstream monkeys hate trump for all the wrong reasons. people here hate him because he is turning out to be what his predecessor s were. and if you tell the mainstream monkeys what that is theyll hate you too

11% of the population are natives

see

Well, it's a fact that ISIS is a joint USA+Israel+Saudi Arabia+Turkey militia.
Not even contested at this point, remarked by many US officials.
They want to oust Assad and that's it.

Reminder >>>/islam/ is a thing.

Now you're just getting uppity, nigger.

Gas yourself, kike

Fuck off gooka.

Yeah, basically they are punishing Qatar for being friendly with Iran, and this is being painted as something good by OP.

Please keep up:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/18/u-s-bombs-syrian-regime-forces-for-first-time/

Not an argument.

When did Meguca start becoming some sort of boogieman thing? I swear, throwing the term around like one does trs (when they see the world purity spiral) only began last/this week.

Yep, got another one.

So let me get this straight. You're somehow not a kike, who came to Holla Forums to tell us to go against Trump because you've actually started to buy into your own bullshit about the zio-american deep state? It's real and they exist despite Trump being the commander in cheif, not because of it.

ad hominem fallacy

They keep banning me for trying to talk about terorrists. that place is run by mudkikes

world isn't that simple m8. The administrations changed, your thinking of the Obama administration.

literally hasn't happened
the incompetent iraqis are busy with norther iraq and the syrians are busy with Raqqa. What you are thinking of are "pro syrian militias" who have gone full retard and think they have a chance challenging the US
Trump is cleaning up Obama's mess. He has enough integrity for that, unlike spineless shits like you
GAS YOURSELF
you're a fucking race traiter. worst scum of humanity. huff some bleach you fuckface
you've literally gone full retard. so triggered that you can't make coherent sentences anymore?

it IS nothing. The onus is on you to prove that it matters

How much are they paying you?

Pray tell, is that a word from Meguca/somewhere because, I believe, it's just a part of our (English) vernacular.

Wut?

I got into this thread to spread pro-trump message that its all a fair game of 4d chess, but now i am in doubt that i should even troll you after seeying actual muslims defending this shit.
I believe its all a shilling game. 00cf91 is not actually a muslim, but tries to make trump supporters look bad in this situation.

Muslims should support Trump, but that's beside the point. Let's not let this derail the thread. Most muslims are fucked up and like I said /islam/ has already banned me like a dozen times when I try to expose the islamic influence on terrorism

Wait I never saw he posted that until now, what the fuck nigger?

Maybe they banned you for a good reason because they support Iran and you don't?

Yeah, actually no.
These plans are CIA plans that date since the 70s to destabilize the middle east.
They create and train terrorist cells, oust their local governors and put puppets.
Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, it's the same story everywhere, and Trump IS NO DIFFERENT.
They will change proxys because they are attraction too much attention, they need a new branding, but they will always support terrorism.
You seem to be very new here. Do you know about the relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia after the Nixon Shock? Or have you ever read "The Grand Chessboard by Zbigniew Brzezinski"? This is no secret, everyone with a brain knows about that.

Also,
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/forget-terrorism-real-reason-behind-qatar-crisis-natural-gas

God, it really is like Putin being the saviour of the white race all over again. What the fuck happened to Trump just being one of the bluepilled steppingstones towards the future awakening?

Other way around mate. They literally censor any discussion about islamic terrorist ideology. They also often claim that ALL SHIA are NOT MUSLIMS, much like how terrorists act

>foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/18/u-s-bombs-syrian-regime-forces-for-first-time/
Can you try to give a link that isn't fake news behind a pay wall? Even when I fucked the site to get past the pay wall, I couldn't find any information that could be verified. I searched for any other sources regarding this incident and found none. This site is literally spreading disinformation

You are talking to a fucking saudi muslim.

see

8/pol/ is full of shills and newfags since the 1st of April catastrophe, it never recovered.
Everyone good left.

I noted that too, but where?

I agree, they existed long before Trump. The true thing is whether or not he is continuing to help them and their goals.
Don't you know our mods by now?
I believe he is referencing either what happened recently in the "No-Conflict" zone or what happened in the past during the air-field fiasco in which 5 died and a hanger of supplies was lost (along with ISIS attempting to storm in immediately after).
That's a funny one. Acting as if he doesn't have the spine, but there is no way to know that since the poster your responded to is merely a normalfag (in the real world sense). He wouldn't have the same noblesse oblige Trump does nor the same capacities that Trump does. Therefore, he couldn't attempt to do what Trump is doing because he is not president.
Irrelevant.
It's pretty pointless to lash out like that when someone is merely pointing out that the LARPing that goes on here is pretty retarded. To let ones ego/perceived "winning-high" go to their head is foolish.
You give me the reddit feel. Almost as if you were someone from GG who stayed on reddit to absorb the trash that arose from it near the end. I.e. "I'm anti-SJW and only know buzzwords". As for coherent sentences, maybe you should work on your punctuation and grammar. As for your response to the poster, how is what he stated retarded? The general perception is that he is, at times, doing as a neocon would.

Not good to tell, but many are just laying low. If you were there at time you would know about the drama that happened in the bunkers.
I don't know if I should say the names out loud.

This thread is almost entirely derailed by shills. Very little analysis/interesting discussion.

prove it

That was always a D&C scheme. Trump has literally done nothing wrong, ever. Try to challenge this shill

Syrian allies are not the same as the Syrian Army. Try again

That was the worst, I wish they would fucking leave.

I know of several bunkers, they are empty or went full blackpill, I still like this place but everyday it seems to fall lower in quality

Its irrelevant whether its the SAA or allied groups
ANY ATTACK ON PRO-ASSAD GROUPS INCLUDING THE SAA, HEZBOLLAH, PMUs or BAATH BRIGADES IS UNACCEPTABLE

The only ones noticeable that left were the trannys at gookchan, and the endkikes that fucked off to /Polk/ nice soft exodus shilling.

What? Hahahaha
You're only listen to pretty words, just look at his actions.
He's totally aligned with the Oust-Assad project, he backs Israel 100%, he hates Iran.
Not hard really, but people are saying that you're a Muslim yourself? You must be a Sunni then.

You are such a joke.

washingtonexaminer.com/us-bombs-assad-backed-militia-in-syria/article/2623495

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/

there's /polk/ that are completely obsessed with hating jews with literally no other discussion. feel free to fuck off to there

Well feel free to provide a narrative that isn't based on delusion, there's always more than one story possible and we can never know who is right. But we have facts that break apart most narratives leaving very few

The pro syrian militias often do not have full communication with the army. Sometimes they get a little too much hubris and distrustful of the US. Then they pay

Do i even care? Islam is false belief and your false god "allah" is nothing but a fairy tale. A fairy tale for which people let blood flow for centuries. And your mudhammed fucked children, and eats shit, he rewrote bible and ran entire religion on how humanity has to obey his idiotic edits. Not to mention you are not even fucking white.
And sharia law is garbage. Alcohol and bacon are ones of the greatest things white humanity is able to consume.

Quick question to all of the endniggers shilling: trump was set up perfectly in April to oust Assad. Full media blitz, un and eu wanted to move in, why didnt we oust Assad? Why did he strike an airfield with prior warning and then declare the conflict over? If he was kike controlled he would have done it in minutes.

No, it actually happened. This board lost a good 50% of good posters and gained double the amount of shittiness.
Many people aren't going to imageboards anymore and are satisfied with the blogs these days.
Also, I'm not advocating anything.

Kill yourself, neocon cuck

US troops in Syria is no different than ISIS occupying territory

Russia.

It was around 2k during election and returned to pre election levels. Its the same today, except for whenever ctr and megooka raids, then it jumps by 200.

Actually ISIS has extensive access to the internet, and our 00cf91 friend might be an ISIS shill undercover. His anti-assad statements say it all.

Oh look the nigger that is soft shilling an exodus is also the same nigger implying Syria was anything other than dick waving for chink president and an excuse for Assad to get s400s. Color me surprised.

I think he was talking about quality not quantity.

Holy crap, do you even have any argument?

I don't see a problem on hating parasites (like (((you))) ) ;^)

The board grew up in size (number of active posters and unique ids) but they are all pieces of shit.
They contribute nothing and are turbo-illiterate.
Normally, we would hold a red pill thread and slowly educate them, but every one worth a penny left and those retards are running wild, creating slide threads, etc.
This guys's an example

Pro Assad militias are not the same as the Syrian Army. Not Assad's fault when they get too high on their own hubris

that's why he hasn't done anything close to the damage that Obama did
that's why he changed his mind about moving the embassy, why his adminstration said that the west wall is on palestinian territory, why Trump literally shook hands with Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian authorities
He just wants Israel to blindly support him. You're the one who said actions not words, there's only words against Iran but no actions.

there's no such thing as sharia law, only a flawed human interpretation of it. if you don't care then why do you even respond? tell me how the whites should kill at muslims. please do entertain us

I have literally only shown support for Assad. I'm just making statements challenging the any notion against the fact that Trump also supports Assad

What if our belowed Turk wasn't hired by Trump administration, but instead hired by ISIS to subvert nationalists to support movement against Iran and Syria under Trump? This would make so much sense.

The key issue here is what you deduced to be the truth, i.e. "excuse for X, got Y". Is there anyway this can be known for certain? No. It's just one of the possibilities. On the flipside, one says Trump bombed them in order destroy a lot of their firepower (but Russia sent them more you'll say, however if I have an orange, I buy 3 oranges, but you take my original orange, how many should I have? I should have 4, because destroying my first is still a loss to me financially). In addition, a head officer was one of the 5 killed. See? There is an interpretation for both extremes and there is no way to make certain to know which is the truth. This board need not be blackpilled, but it should always be prepared for the worst.

He just went to a visit on Saudi Arabia to green signal what's happening there right now.
An embassy is nothing, totally diversion.
Are you comparing 8 years to 6 months?

I think the "LARPing" is pretty healthy. White people need to get their shit together, and if they pretend hard enough that they did then maybe they will
Anyways, pleasant post to read regardless. Yea a lot of what I say is hyperbole

Fight the disease, not the symptoms.

That's fair. Its stupid to come on and soft shill an exodus when every other alt Holla Forums sucks

I gave it nigger. Instead of crying about how Holla Forums isn't exactly how you always liked it why not try and be less of a pretentious fuck?

True. We won't know who's really right for at least a year.

I'm comparing literally the only thing Trump did (airbase attack that ultimately helped Syria) to all the shit that Obama did, like the Deir ez zor killing 50.
Name a single bad thing Trump has done

Wrong again, faggot.

You are surprisingly sensible, and I mean that as a compliment.

Oh, okay, he attacked directly Assad forces, he just killed more civilians in casualties than even Russia.
6 MONTHS
compared to
8 YEARS

and how can you say he greenlit anything when he explicitly told them to fuck off with the help for ISIS

They literally are not the same. And can you stop posting to kike sites sending them traffic?
LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

We didn't immediately oust Assad due to Russian troops, same situation with Yugoslavia/Serbia in the 90s if you were actually old enough to remember it. Russians were also given prior warnings then as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport

The only thing that prevented NATO from immediately removing Milosevic and further strikes on the Sebian army was a Russian airbase, NATO eventually still balkanized Serbia and removed Milosevic through soft power.

No doubt the US will try the same in Syria

If you think that was bad (a prod that caused heavy upgrades to defense) then name any other bad thing
Or you know, let's not derail thread and stick to the topic

He signed an ARMS DEAL with Saudi Arabia, the "Arms" include Military Services and Intel.
That was the prelude for this mini-war.

Meanwhile Assad is safe and has new missile defences, that shot down an Israeli plane earlier this week.

Read it again.

You have the IQ of a sandnigger.

Also, even the media couldn't sell an actual invasion of Syria, the U.S. population is too war-weary.

He hasn't build the wall, all his projects are failing in congress, he surrounded himself with Jews.
Name one good thing he did. The regulation deal? That's nothing, there are major things he could have done, and that he signaled in campaign, such as the Federal Reserve issue, that he completely backpedaled and memoryholed.
Also, the government as a whole is collapsing, not only those ridiculous Democrats, but also the Sell-Out Cuckservative Republicans.
Nothing is being done rightly now, I don't think he even knows what to do.

Not to mention he gave Russia HOURS warning. In that time they clearly coordinated with Syria to have only traitors in their army be present at the airbase. Also
You've proven yourself to entirely be a brainwashed media shill

Yes, the deal was solely on condition that they join the fight against terrorism. See how that works? Good business deals have conditions.

Yea, you going to take the word of the Turkish backed group FSA? Find some real proof

Yea your derailing attempts are futile now that you've outed yourself as a Russophobic neocon

Oh so you're not a discontent, you're a shill, shilling the same bullshit since day 1.

blazechan was their next honeypot attempt. was

thx u too

I actually quite love Russia. You, on the other hand, is a clear as water shill.

It's my fucking argument that he's only 6 months in government. I know it's little time.
I'm very
Hahahaha, actually no. My turning point was the Kushner/Syria bombing madness.
You sound much more like a shill, because you don't make arguments and just feels like a robot speaking.

yea your narrative already fell apart a long time ago. stop trying to damage control

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/forget-terrorism-real-reason-behind-qatar-crisis-natural-gas
This doesn't entirely make sense, but is very interesting

No, civilian causalities are a given in the war.
Both Russia and the USA killed many innocent people, it's undeniable.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/us-track-kill-more-syrian-civilians-russia-5th-straight-month

What I'm contesting is the fake moral narrative.
I'm not damaging controlling, only informing you, stupid acefalous.

>regulations which are great you nigger, you haven't even read them
Among other things.

This. Was megooka tier.

I never said they don't kill civilians, but to make a point of it like it matters is exactly like how the shilling media goes on and on about Russia and Assad accidentally killing civilians, but literally completely ignoring the civilian casualties by the rebel forces and how they use meat shields. Not to mention ignoring the civilian casualties in Mosul
It's incredibly telling that you can even consider that to be a valid counterpoint. Anyways wish I had time to invalidate the other nonsense you said but hopefully someone else will do it I gotta go

Not even a project. If he's counting that he's already reelected, then good. But if not, he must start NOW. He keeps postponing it too.

It really happened. I'm not advocating for it, just telling what happened. Facts.

Never said that.

lol, stop embarssing yourself.

Stupidity, he could very well reform them instead of that circus of executive order.

He didn't do that. Immigrants were chosing not to come to the USA since years ago, it ahs been in a downward trend because the US economy is literally dying.

Just remove welfare altogether, fuck reforming.

Stop trying to justify a CUCK government. The likes of George Bush would have done the same.

Are you an imbecile? I'm pointing out that the USA killed civilians in Syria, that Russia did too. There's nothing more to it. Stop rationalising, put reasons and words on my mouth.

Okay? How is that relevant to anything that anyone said in this thread?

Dapl fucking opened today. Your spacing gives it away nigger. You dont have any idea what your shilling.

Name a single bad thing Trump has done

"Name a single bad thing Trump has done".
Plenty, killing civilians was not Obama's exclusivity, neither Trump's nor anyone's involved in the war.
Doesn't mean it's not a bad thing.

Maybe you should had gone with them.

We agree for once, this place became a hellhole of imbeciles.
Also, I'm on my phone and can't format text well, I know very well how bad is double spacing.

Checked. He's here because comey came out and ruined muh Russia the day before it was supposed to be confirmed forever. His boss doesn't realize he's more of a twitter type of shill.

Holy crap, I already said I like Russia, actually, I'm much more on their side than on US's.
The US has been a complete disaster to the world, primarily because of the Jews ruling it and now controlling even Trump.

If you guys don't even have a single argument or position to take, then attacking someone entirely on the basis of nothing clearly shows how much you want to diverge this conversations.
Like, you don't even have a point.
I've posted links, pictures, info, you guys did nothing but "muh Trump" Yeah"
Have you actually come from a Libertarian circlejerk or just r/The_Donald?

Either way fuck you, I'm really out. That's why this place is dead, fucking sub-20 morons.

How is that bad? Bad as in he made a bad decision. You are such a fucking moron. If you aren't then you are a shill doing whatever they can to make Trump look bad. Who is paying you?

More dead muzzies is always a good thing.
Here's to hoping more countries get involved in this.

Even the worst of the ancap libertarian jerks aren't this bad, this is more pure r/the_cuckald tier

You can go to.

Nice, fuck off forever mongoloid, me go oka is more your speed.

Same reason Obama didn't under the same set of circumstances: Russia's involvement and outcry from the public.

Our priority is not dead muslims/arabs. Our priority (first) is being non-interventionist and cleansing our own countries, for we have enough muslims/arabs that have to be dead on European territory as is (i.e. there is no need to deal with [yet] those in Middle East territory). Only once we're in a situation where we don't have 5 year old girls getting raped/molested/etc. in our own countries should we start imperium type stuff (and even then, it'll be a conquest. One thing that must be learned from the past is, leave no survivors. Kill everyone or, at minimum, sterilize them all).

The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Then why hit an empty airfield at all? Why not strike Damascus and end it right when he could?

Same reason Obama didn't.

Oh so no fucking reason, you just dont have an argument.

Furthermore, according to the Trump administration and contrary to Holla Forums memes, the airfield was not empty.

He does. Think, user. Why didn't Obama blitz Assad?

Obviously (even dubs agree), but there must be an order. Yes, have another pointless intervention in the Middle East. Quite possibly (should things escalate) we get wrapped into more shenanigans while the location where white people actually exist (U.S. & Europe) continue to be wittled away by those arab groups. Eventually, yes, the Middle East is cleansed of arabs, but oh wait, now the U.S. and Europe are arab/no longer white.

>Same reason Obama didn't under the same set of circumstances: Russia's involvement and outcry from the public.
Obama tried to start an outright war with Syria too, and like Trump, was widely rebuffed by the public and outwitted by the Russians.

Muslims have been a threat to white people for as long as they've existed. Until every last muslim is dead, a future for white children will not be secured.

What am I even still doing in this shill thread?

Those aircraft certainly weren't. There is also the matter of the missing missiles, which were likely brought down by Russian ECM.

They got Russian troops out of the airfield in time to avoid an international incident. There wasn't any another option.

Cool filtered.

In this is where you force my hand to type that you're either not reading/comprehending or are retarded. Obviously, but to secure something, you first secure it against immediate threats and then against future threats. It is pointless to deal with the future threat of the Middle East instead of dealing with the immediate threat of those at home.
Why not both indeed. The thing is, once a president becomes heavily involved in foreign affairs, he tends to not do as much on the homefront for the people.

this is outright mentally retarded

you dont know shit do you you armchair general

integrity would mean fucking off immidiatly from the region despite his ZOG orders.

you know its true

i dont consider burgers as equals to european superiority

you have gone full retard.
you blindly support that ZOG patzie despite any facts and arguments you are presented, and you pretend that some meme a bunch of overenthusiastic bluepilled burger tought up on reddit is true.

the US is still ZOG and nothing has changed. not one single thing in the past half a year sais otherwise.

see

Bombing Russian troops is obviously off the table. Are you a lunatic or something?

Sooner or later, all muslims like all jews must be purged. There is no room for compromise on this issue.

The Don has it figured out. So glad I supported him

WHAT IS FOREGEIN POLICY

ABSOLUTELY RETARDED

seriously, you bluepilled dumbfuck shill, im reporting you, fuck off from this board

SHLOMO REPORTED

:(

your retarded excuses dont legitimise US monkey-tier shitthrowing in that desert

because he has been in office for a few months and because he is a green incompetent fuck when it comes to foregein policy

the US is on the same level as israel when it comes to enemies

how autistic are you?

Are you trying to say nigger?

no thanks to the US

Are you implying that Islam has nothing to do with ISIS? If not, then why the fuck are you even replying to that you absolutely disgusting filthy subhuman piece of shit.
Islam has a problem, and the god emperor trump will blast it into peacefulness extreme hyperbole

absolutely no contribution to the discussion.
confirmed to be a mentally challenged race triter. filtered.

jesus christ you fucking LARPing autist youre deluded beyond saving.

same goes for burgers. we need a stable europe and world without them.

Why do you even bother, Ahmed? Don't you have women to beat, before they try running away from your insane faith?

yes, I must be going now

you didnt because the pentagon was a bunch of pussies that didnt want to piss off russia but still wanted to make some noise

because unlike the USAF those guys are actually competent

Better hurry! Your women have the worst tendency to betray your race, if you know what I mean. If there's one thing I know that pisses your kind off, it's the fact your women have a serious case of "preacher's daughter" syndrome.

salafism was just a catalyser for this little CIA/MOSSAD experiment

AUTISM METERS OFF THE CHARTS

youre not white. youre not even human.

It's worst than that, my brother thinks that all differences in borders and races are bad. holy hell
'sometimes people don't always like to debate' he sputtered
I managed to tell him that once you go beige you can't go back! got a chuckle out of him, but fuck this situation is bad. Canada is pozzed af

Sure because the country known for biggest supplier of terrorists organizations can be trusted to keep it's end of the bargain. All is not well, something deeply worrying is happening here.

there he goes, with trumps dollars in his pocket and Mossads tatto on his ass

The way I see it Trump is just elegantly giving himself global permission to absolutely ravage the arab states that continue to support terrorism. At the rate things are going they will definitely fail and will join the likes of Russia and Iran as far as the media is concerned. But if they know what's good for them… they are already scapegoating qatar

Really it seems to me that the Arab states have just pulled the wool over Donald's eyes, I guess time will tell.

Indeed. Speculating is fun though. The more logically possible narratives the better, and then encourage all the possible ones and expose the negative ones.
I haven't been able to find any coherent negative narratives (except perhaps oil pipeline (there was a zerohedge article on it posted here)) just general 'dunno wtf, shit's prolly gonna hit the fan everyone panic!' or 'more war means more profit for military industrial complex!'
Turkey is coming to Qatar supports already sending troops, but what about the other countries? ISIS just bombed the fuck out of Iran so they might be busy for a little while.
Fuck that's no coincidence either. There is something fishy going on here you're right.

What doesn't make sense is what will be done about the US base in Qatar? It seems that Trump is betting on the fact that they will actually comply with these impossible demands? OR at least that no actual war breaks out?

Turkey is coming to Qatar's support, already sending troops*

good. make it a shitfest for the US and saudis and weaken turkeys ties to NATO

Treading on white man's land. Are you? You're really showing what this board's become, thanks to the election. All your friend is going to have, unless he decides to bang the used holes of a university is gropes and grabs against women that will never truly love him. At least, that's what the numbers say.

I tell my parents to leave and go back to fix their country all the time, instead of constantly bitching and moaning while mooching off of white land
I did not understand most of your post.

Just keep trying to make white nations white again, and keep slapping everyone who says ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Anyone with half a brain would support these endeavors, even if they aren't white

Your brother ain't getting any beige, unless it's going cold. Get me? Either that, or he's gonna use up the old college dumpsters.

He's already married thankfully to his own kind. He even called himself a hypocrite for being a globalist. Canada got some insane level of brainwashing everyone here has incoherent cognitive dissonance

ISIS is isreal
It is everything to do with Talmudic judaism.

As are America's international 'interventionist policies for the past century.

So here you're trying to claim you know what 4D chess Trump is playing, but you don't even know of some major related events in the Syrian war? What exactly kind of thought process brought you to believe you can even have anything relevant to say? All you're doing is spouting nonsense. Anyway I'm not going to give you a link, because that would be spoonfeeding your lazyness. You're on your own now.

Because it never happened.

But it did, and it was a major event, big enough to have everyone on Holla Forums screaming about it.
Hint: it wasn't just americans that got killed in that russian missile strike, there were also israelis present.
I ain't giving you the archive.is link though. Even though I have it in my tmux clipboard. The ID part is 5 characters, but I'm not pasting it here. Find it yourself, if you have the ability.

Daily remember that Quatar has been quind of an ally of Iran & potentially Russia

So, yes, this is probably part of the greater plan

Unless it's completely wiped off of google and Holla Forums it doesn't exist. Or of course you are twisting the truth like how the pro government militias are referred to as the "syrian army"

Despite supporting Hamas they've maintained pretty good relations with Israel
consider that if there was no Hamas, Israel would never have an excuse to shoot thousands of rockets into Palestine

THE ONLY GOOD BURGER IS A FRIED BURGER

Hey he was elected on the promise of getting rid of terrorism. What do you want from him?

And instead he only further propped it up to continue with massive support to those arming the terrorists.

WHERE

do you think you are?

Lets take a recap.
This prob wont mean America gets involved in any way but more arms deals. We allready know arms deals funnel arms to radicals.
And we stand to have a syria 2.0 with more 'peacefull refugees' coming into europe from everywhere but suprisingly not from Qatar.

So to sum it up, more weapons for jihadists and more refugees? Great. Just great.

Anyone who doesn't know about the arms deals should just give up altogether on politics by now.
Trump did that deal on condition that the Arab states will join the fight against ISIS.

Not an arguement

Maybe but that's general and pretty loose speculation. There's all these nuances that can mean so many thing like Turkey sending troops to Qatar and former Jihadi supporters trying to scapegoat Qatar

In what way does shit like this fly on Holla Forums anymore?

holy shit how stupid are you

i want him to fuck off out of the middle east because the only way terrorism will ever stop is when the US and its allies burn in hell

he is a shill beyond retribution. just report his every post.

you mean:
trump did that deal on condition that the wahabbi terrorist funders will remain his ally.

Until the surface narrative is explicitly invalidated it's what should be considered
And since the Saudis are trying to scapegoat Qatars as the financiers it seems they are distancing themselves.
Even if they still continue to support terrorism, that's even better as it lets Trump expose them for their Jihadi support
Trump doesn't need any allies or he wouldn't be cucking Europe so hard. The rest of the world needs him despite what the media bullshit that you've swallowed would have you believe

If that's what you want then you should just fuck off

Yea and when you say you want America to burn you're not exposing yourself as a kike? end yourself shlomo

Oy vey, wonder where Schlomo bought that shiksa from

Reminder that smooshing your lines together is reverse reddit formatting. It's what shills do to try fit in, because they think by changing one characteristic of their writing style that others here will listen to them.

Not an arguement

until the US being nothing more than a ZOG tool is completely invalidated you dont post here

you armchairgeneral dont seem to realise that qatar is just a scapegoat and that nothing will change after this

please read this again

oh you mean like how he blamed them for 9/11 and them sold them billions of dollars in arms and technology? you dumbfuck shill?

ofcourse he doesent. he already has his (((greatest ally)))

the only one that needs him are the puppet goverments that would collapse without US support, and that would be a godd thing

wrong. this is a anti-ZOG board now. were purging you cucks

why would a kike want to cut off his right hand?

And a day after Kang Roach sided with Qatar. The fucking Saudis and kikes are going to be the reason Constantinople will be liberated.

The Middle East used to be mostly white before Muhammad got the desert-dwelling Arabs to get off their asses and infest the entire region.

I literally said that in my most are you retarded go back to reddit jesus christ my eyes burn
If you want america to burn for "being zog" then you should want the whole world to burn. there is no logic in anything you say. If you make the claim that the Trump administration is zog then the onus is on you. Until then shut the fuck up or get filtered

OP and Trump are both heeb faggots, you kikes must get bored convincing eachother trump isn't a kike all day, no one else believes it

They weren't white, as in european, but they certainly weren't shitskins. Shitskins couldn't have created great civilizations like Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, Persia, etc.

what the hell i wrong with you?
white (as in european) came from over the caucases and the carpathians into europe, while the ones who stayed in the middle east after migration from africa became modern arabs. these arabs even genocided the africans in northern africa, which is why today you have countries like libya, tunisia and morocco.

the arab civilisations fell because of empires conquering them , oppressing them and then themselves collapsing.
see perisian, islamic, ottoman, british, french and modern US empires.

I literally said that in my most are you retarded go back to reddit jesus christ my eyes burn
If you want america to burn for "being zog" then you should want the whole world to burn. there is no logic in anything you say. If you make the claim that the Trump administration is zog then the onus is on you. Until then shut the fuck up or get filtered>>10050344
well shit the more you know

which ones?

cry some more shill.
its bluepilled cancer like you that shits down the quality of this board, with your retarded delusions and autistic dreams.
trump is a ZOG patzie, just like everyone before him. period. the only reason we rooted for him is because he was an alternative to hillary. but then autistic faggots from reddit and halfchan migrated here and started spewing their autistic bluepilled shit and now were stuck with cancers like ADHDchess memes and more redundant crap.

learn to fuckin read

Did these empires conquer themselves you fucking nigger?

What did it say? I'm too late to the thread. Asking for a theoretical reason that i'm working on.

these countries conquered their neighbors you illiterate monkey

confirmed for not knowing shit

It copy and pasted entire several posts in single posts. A few times it copied and pasted a term used in a post before it ~ 20 times. Something like this, but with more posts.

▶Anonymous 06/08/17 (Thu) 11:21:46 32c4a9 No.10050524

What did it say? I'm too late to the thread. Asking for a theoretical reason that i'm working on.

Forgot to add, a few times it showed a PHP error, or something like that, in the middle of a pasted post.

Didn't imply that. Plus, whites didn't use to be confined to Europe, for example Tocharians. Too bad I can't find the Tocharian pics I saved from here.

pathetic.

wew

Well I hope you boys didn't sign up for the military, because we're about to do something fucking stupid.

That's accurate but too ambiguous, too easily confused with apehoop and the other niggerball and the other other niggerball.

rt.com/news/391392-us-strikes-pro-government-forces-syria/
glass them with SCUDs

ALL AKKADIANS GET THE OVEN

READ