Slate Star Codex Showdown

Countdown edition. Speedy summary:

If you don't know what Slate Star Codex is, or why it's important, google "Slate Star Codex testimonials", read the first result and have a laff. Basically it's a popular blog among the rationalist nerdy elite set that's famous for being one of the only places that taboo ideas can be discussed without being dogpiled by progressive lunatics. Rich and powerful people read this blog and the guy who writes it is very well-trusted among "reasonable people." This makes it an unprotected node in the progressive thought-control structure, ripe for tactical redpilling. A lot of centrist/libertarian types as well as outright conservatives and reactionaries hang out there alongside your typical (((elites))) and argue more or less politely with each other.

The blog has open threads twice a week in which you're allowed to discuss anything you want, though there are some guidelines. You need to have a wordpress and/or gravatar account to comment, for one thing, so if you want in on the action you'll need to do that first. Secondly, they're sticklers for politeness and will ban you for being a dick. "Racism" counts, but only in the context of being insulting or threatening. Basically, use your head. Don't be an aggressive moron and you'd be surprised what you can get them to discuss.

The guy who writes the blog opens the open threads basically whenever he feels like it on Sundays and Wednesdays. It's Tuesday in burgerland as I'm posting this, so sometime in the next 24 hours will be when it all goes down. While we're waiting, feel free to check out my website (nipshra.000webhostapp.com/), get a wordpress/gravatar account if you haven't already, lurk SSC, and discuss the Holohoax and the arguments we'll use in the upcoming shitstorm. And trust me, it'll probably be a shitstorm. As polite as these faggots pretend to be, we all know how hard it is to buck the brainwashing.

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/01/untitled/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/22/right-is-the-new-left/
slatestarcodex.com/2013/03/17/my-objections-to-objectification/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scott_Alexander
slatestarcodex.com/about/
slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/08/open-thread-77-25/
archive.fo/IoC2B
slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/08/open-thread-77-25/#comment-508773
nipshra.000webhostapp.com
mega.nz/#!H0MgiaCC!UcFwRoz59PC8dFKO4c2whT5P0GRWE2EP9s13dYkGP_M
mega.nz/#!H9EHnAZD!isZrvG_BvrJxDyyLA-n6X_j0Cr2aFBUfnda3vzLXOjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember your old thread asking for documents in Russian and French. Nice to see you went through with your plans. Your website is breddy gud in its synopsis of the film. Although, I don't see anywhere on there to leave comments and discuss, unless you mean on here. Good luck, and I hope you stir up some shit on that pretentious crap-hole of a site.

I do mean on here, because I'm a retard who only learned html/css a few months ago and am technically incapable of putting comments on my site as of right now. I was initially gonna make a wordpress blog, and in fact I'm currently working on one as a backup, but I was convinced to make one from scratch because I always wanted to try my hand at it and because (((wordpress))) would no doubt kick me off the platform if the blog got too popular too fast. Anyway, in the future I may expand my site and try to incorporate comments, but for now, Holla Forums and SSC are where the discussion is gonna happen. Thanks for the bump.

Bump. Good idea, user. The plan to "tactically redpill" prominent people is pretty clever.

Consider getting a domain for the site you set up too. Thae "webhostapp" domain looks bad.

Good luck.

How has OP not been called a faggot yet!? Stop slacking.
OP IS A FAGGOT!

Thanks, I thought so too.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but unless someone's handing out free domains, I don't have the money to pay for one. Besides, this site was made for a specific purpose by the request of specific people and I'll probably update it or switch to a different service by the time the shadiness of the domain name becomes relevant. But yeah, I get that it's barely passable at the moment. It'll still do the job I made it for, though, and that's better than not having tried at all in my book.

Bump

Make sure to have a backup site and domain that you can deploy. Now that you've posted it here, JIDF might set to work to spoil your fun with a DDoS.

Good luck. If they're anything like the ardent libertarians I know then it won't do anything. They base their worldview on economics because culture, society, human interaction has no relation to reasoning in their mind. 'Culture is something you do besides living'.

Like I said, I'm working on getting a wordpress up, but it's gonna take a while. In any case, if anyone was going to DDoS me, there's little that I could do about it even with a backup. You have to remember, it's not just Holla Forums that's monitored. SSC is quite popular and has quite a few Holla Forums-type commie faggots and goons etc. who shit up the comments, so I'm fucked either way if they decide to mess with me. Joke's on them, though. I'm a NEET with infinite free time and I'll just keep coming back until they stop paying attention :^)

The libertarians/centrists on SSC can actually be pretty reasonable in my experience. So reasonable, in fact, that all of the commie scum who share the comments section are constantly complaining that SSC is a right-wing echo chamber. Which is hilarious and untrue, but it gives you some idea of how open-minded some of the folks there can be.

That is the most kiked website on earth, half their posts are about how jews are much more intelligent than everyone else, using latests nobels as meassurement, in the age of multidisciplinary teams and ultimate kikery control.
SAGE

The sad thing is that you're actually wrong. It's kiked to hell and run by a literal kike, but it still somehow allows more free speech than 99% of the internet. Not saying it's not pozzed, just that it's not even close to the worst example. And that's terrible.

Scott Alexander tries really hard to pretend that his obsession with his heritage is just pure intellectual curiosity, but I agree that it's creepy as fuck. Still, that series of posts was made literally within the last few weeks and is not his typical fare. Also he got a lot of shit in the comments for it from people who actually know what they're talking about, unlike him. This happens a lot, and yet he continues to run his mouth anyway. It's one of the reasons the site is so interesting to lurk.

This means however, that if the userbase becomes redpilled, Schlomo Alexander will probably panic like a kike and may give them a redpill suppository.

Dude, he's panicked multiple times over getting nearly redpilled, starting way back when neoreactionaries used to hand out on his blog after he wrote an FAQ about them. It became too real for him after a while and he banned a bunch of NRx commenters and then banned the term "Neoreactionary". He didn't actually ban discussion of their ideas, but he pissed them off so much that they basically gave up and left. There's a few who still hang around and snipe or shitpost, but they've mostly moved to greener pastures.

Still, Scott is remarkably reticent about outright censorship, which is why all the pinkos there always bitch about how his commenters are a right-wing death squad. It's kind of hilarious.

(ckek'd)
I don't think he understands the definition of outright censorship.
I might check the place out, but if kike lies are too deeply embedded in them I don't know what I can do.
also when and where the fuck is this cuckchan Holla Forums-tier raid coming from

A frightened butthurt jew is detected on this thread.

oh and by the way, his real Hebrew given name apparently is, in fact, Schlomo. Quoting him:

He banned those commenters specifically for rulebreaking, not for their opinions. You could easily argue that he was just waiting for an excuse, and you'd be right, but that's still not outright censorship. Banning terms is shit he does all the time, sometimes for the weirdest reasons (like being afraid that antifa will pound his face in for thinking he's a racist) but he's never actually banned discussion of a subject. Just certain terms that he's kikishly afraid will be associated with his site in google search. You have to remember, he's a psychiatrist and a elite socialite, so he's protective of his "image". But considering all that, yes, I'd still give him credit for not being as censorious as 99 out of a hundred kikes are.

Are you…referring to this thread? It's not a raid, dude. They fucking asked me to create my site and discuss Holocaust revisionism with them. Mind you, not all of them did. But the scope of ideas allowed in SSC's comment section is thankfully not (wholly) dictated by the asspained communists who make up like a fifth of the userbase.

I suppose. Banning terms however is literal censorship. If he doesn't want to be lumped in with the stormer or ironlarp that's fine I suppose, he still has to make those ad shekels.
Those words shouldn't be in that order and the rest of that fear is hilarious at best.
So basically he's an athiest jewish kikeiatrist named Schlomo Schlomovich who mingles with the social elite while still being afraid of antifa? I couldn't have strung together that many ridiculous stereotypes at once if I tried honestly. This is fucking hilarious.

I'm not referring to your thread, take a look at the catalog unless the mods have done their job by now. In fact the only reason I popped in here was to because this thread was one of the few that wasn't shit.

Ad shekels aren't as much his concern as upsetting his social circle, who find many of the ideas that he tolerates heretical and think he's weird for not banning them.

While any normal man with red blood in his veins would not be afraid of antifa, he's more of a pussy than they are and he knows it. Not that I sympathize, I'm just sayin'.

Tbh fam, 8/pol/ is so constantly inundated by shills and infighting that I probably wouldn't have noticed even if I had been looking at the catalog.

Thanks. It's only gonna get funner. If you guys want, I can drop some choice bits from the transcript on my site ITT and we can discuss while I wait for the SSC open thread to show up.

I almost don't believe that's possible.
Nah these aren't even trying. It feels like some faggots from reddit are trying to troll us. But I know what you mean, though I've waded through enough shit to know what's shill and what's genuine. Usually.
Go for it, I've got nothing going on.

Cool. Then let's talk about Jankel Wiernik. He's a supposed Treblinka survivor and the author of "A Year In Treblinka" which is quoted extensively by Holocaust historians like Raul Hilberg, one of two authors who are the main subjects of this documentary. From the transcript:

(continued)

This is all in the first minutes of the documentary. Wiernik's role is revisited later in the film, and we discover that his account, while uncritically used by later historians, was so ridiculous that the Soviet prosecutor at the Nuremburg trials only read a single passage from it - and that was merely emotional fluff.

You know, it's funny. There was a time when I would have raged at the flagrantly fraudulent claims made by yids, but at this point there isn't any more anger really other than the pedogate shit. Really gets under my skin. I just have instead, this eternal voice in my mind acting as a reminder of what needs to be done about it and why.
My only question is, will this faggot let the conversation about the holohoax go so far on his site?

slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/01/untitled/

slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/22/right-is-the-new-left/

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

slatestarcodex.com/2013/03/17/my-objections-to-objectification/

those are 4 reasonable articles of his that I like

As long as it stays civil? Yes. The better question is, will anybody A)actually read the whole transcript, and B)actually try to have a civil discussion.

He's got a lot of reasonable articles, especially when he actually knows what he's talking about. Even when he doesn't, he can sometimes be interesting. Really, what he's mostly good for is allowing free discussion in his comments section. Otherwise, his stuff is mostly of the "seems clever until closer inspection" variety. IMO

did you include anything about the 6 million term showing up in news articles about Jews way before WWII?

*I* didn't include anything that wasn't in the transcript of the film. I didn't make the film, either. But there is a part that mentions that the 6 million number is propaganda. Specifically, it talks about Ben Hecht. Gimme a sec and I'll copy-paste it here.

It's long. I'll tell you when I've posted the last piece. Here goes:

Good job OP I remember your last post and have been eagerly waiting for an update. In terms of constructive criticism only thing I would do is change the color of the hypertext to something with a bit more contrast. Otherwise bretty good job for a first timer.

…and that's the last piece.

Roger roger.

Thanks, but I know it's shit. It took me a fucking long time to do, too, because anything to do with computers does not come naturally to me. I'm just not good at it. But someone basically dared me to do it, so I did. It was kinda fun, but I basically learned I should stick to what I'm good at.

>slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/01/untitled/
Thinks like a fag and just barely understands feminism/women
>slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/22/right-is-the-new-left/
I don't know about that one. Took him a lot of words just to say that everything runs in cycles, varying ever so slightly for this reason or that.

I don't know what I was expecting from a jew quack but I suppose reasonable fits the description.

Is that due to the ego driven nature of having usernames and reputations or because of the ego driven nature of his blog being an elite socialite shitting ground? That's a genuine question tbh. I've spent so much time on chans that, while I can engage in civil discussion, calling whoever I'm replying to a cocksucking faggot for disagreeing with me is as much an insult as it is a way of saying hello. And comes to me as easily as swindling comes to a newborn yid for that matter.

whynotboth?.jpg

Honestly though, there are times when free-for-all rules aren't useful for discussion, and times when they are. The problem is expecting anybody to have the judgement to be able to discern which is which.

I know this feel. I wish more people were capable of handling the bants, but sadly, we don't live in a world where banter is a high-status activity. It's funny, because I remember reading about some 18th century nobleman who complained about exactly this phenomenon. Lemme try to find it, it was interesting.

thats how he slacked

I dunno we do alright for a bunch of autists that fap to Laotian 88-dimensional origami sculptures depicting Cambodian snakes waifus

Toppest of keks, I hope you do find it.

breath baited

I'm having a hell of a time remembering where I saw it, but to basically paraphrase what he said (and keep in mind this was during the onset of the lace-and-powdered wigs era):

"Back in my day, the aristocracy weren't afraid to be vulgar when the situation called for it, but also knew to be virtuous most of the time. Nowadays aristocrats are a bunch of degenerate faggots who do nothing but sit around reading anti-religious tracts and buggering each other, but they get offended if you cuss. Shit's fucked, fam"

It reminds me a lot of today, tbh. Truly, there is nothing new under the sun.

Jej. Cycles m8. I fell deep into the whole "everything is cycles" thing when I was a degenerate in high school. Nearly broke my psyche on it. But really it's just the shape of reality I guess. Indo-Europeans probably understood it better than any of us if their ancient schools are anything to go by.

I warned you about them, bro.

"What is it that hath been? The same thing that shall be. What is it that hath been done? The same that shall be done. Nothing under the sun is new, neither is any man able to say: Behold this is new. For it hath already gone before in the ages that were before us."

Maybe oathbreaker user really did know more than we gave him credit for.

Who dat?

He showed up maybe two years back when there were a string of threads concerning freemason-niggers which was littered with attempts by actual masons trying to subvert the board. He started pushing pic related in all kinds of variations, saying that by viewing those circles all their mason oaths were void or broken. Turns out he was actually right and the meme he was pushing actually is a symbol amongst those faggots that means they aren't bound by their fudge-packed oaths. Go figure.

Checked.
How do we know that it is a symbol those fudge-packer masons use?

Wait wait wait…so you're telling me that if a mason merely views that sigil, they're free of all their gay mason oaths? Like the game?

If true, that makes absolutely no sense.

Honestly, is it so suprising that a man who hangs out in the same circles as Elizer "I cuck my acolytes and fly teenage tumblr poon to SanFran orgies" Yudkowsky would be a huge pussy?

Anyway, good luck with the wankers at SSC.

Fuck man, it came up a long time ago and I didn't have the wherewithal to save that shit cause I'm a fucking faggot. It was in a mason book that got capped and posted here. Around the same time we started the mememagic shit and >>>/bmw/ was founded I think.

And basically yeah. They didn't have to keep their secrets anymore.
Most mason-niggers don't think it's gay to fuck other men for sex magic. More to the point, mason-niggers fuck other men for sex magick. At a certain point in their ascension up the ranks I don't think they really care about sense honestly.

Kek. To be fair, they don't *exactly* hang in the same circles. Part of the reason that Scott and other "rationalist" bloggers (and the NRx scene, but that's another story) split off from Less Wrong is because even massive faggots sometimes have standards. His clique don't exactly get along with Yudkowsky and will point out that he's basically running a cult. Nonetheless, Scott's still a huge fag and sucks Eliezer's dick when it comes to rationalism and his fucking gay "Sequences", which he and his commenters will tell you to read as if it's the fucking gospel.

Judging by the behavior of the elites lately, if I got high up enough in their ranks, I wouldn't care much about making sense either.

Bumping with a reminder that sometimes SSC open threads are late as fuck, some even coming around midnight the day of, or early morning the day after they're "supposed" to, so we might be here a while. But I'm staying awake intentionally so that I get the first post. While I make some tea, anyone lurking may want to take a gander at the documentary that started all this. Apparently someone's already embedded somewhere, so here's a link: youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

Probably not gonna watch the whole thing since from the looks of it, I've been in enough holohoax threads pre-second exodus that it's mostly review but it's good for reference.

Reminded me though, have you seen that (((Smithsonian))) documentary on Treblinka.

Can't say I have, fam. What's the scoop?

you DO realize what the holocaust being a hoax means, right OP?
what hitler having not actually killed 6 million "Jews" or even 100,000 means?
do you think he may have lost on purpose? he did go after the soviets when he shouldn't have, after all; even they were commies it was a bad move strategically, considering how hard it is to invade Russia
he was put there to make sure someone else didn't take his place and win, and serve as a bogeyman for decades to comeso even he was controlled opposition, would you allow yourselves to genuinely consider it, considering the holohoax part?

If there was evidence to back up that theory of yours, I would certainly consider it, yeah. But what the holocaust being a hoax means to me is merely confirming my suspicion that history is written by the victors and that liberal democracy is just as much an evil lying tyranny as the communists, with whom they willingly colluded to perpetuate this lie.

Loving every laugh. There was a similar failure, an archaeological "dig" commissioned by the US Holocaust Memorial Museum (this is mentioned on my website) in which they took core samples at one of the camps, I forget which one - in order to locate mass graves. The guy found bodies, but only a few, and not in any of the places where mass graves were claimed to have been dug. It looked a lot more like the random corpses of people that had died of typhus and/or starved after supplies to the camps had been cut by Soviet bombing.

You don't need to respond to that faggot. If he knew anything he'd know that Hitler had no choice but to strike at Soviets preemptively in order to crush their ability to steamroll through Europe with no one to hold them off whatsoever. That nigger probably believes the bullshit about him being part kike too.

Wew, gotta love when these kikes btfo themselves. What's great about the satellite imaging they used (wish I could remember what it was called) is that it was used in a documentary about what ancient Rome looked like and they ended up finding the foundation of an old lighthouse near what is now an airport. In the images they took of the entire Treblinka complex there was no disturbed ground whatsoever and they just acted like they could see shit that was clearly not there.

What's truly disturbing is that in many cases, the people defending these lies aren't lying themselves. They're just so fucking brainwashed that the cognitive dissonance of contemplating the truth would drive them insane. So they literally see things that aren't there.

Of course, the people who constructed the lie were fucking amoral bastards who did whatever they had to do to mentally break down and enslave the German people so they'd never be a threat to their plans ever again. But modern believers? They're victims in a way, too.

Ah, knew these communities drifted apart but not that much. But they're all still hanging around in similar enviroments, I know for example one of the MIRI fags is working with Bryan Caplan (weird
Jewish GMU econ prof with a open borders fetish) and Tyler Cowen was involved in some "rationalist charity" scheme.

It's trivially true that elites are always a small part of the population, but it's still weird to be reminded that these "opinion-makers" are all such small communities, and that they all know each other, or at least know *of* each other.

You mean "Effective Altruism"? Yeah, they all do that. It's their version of charity, except instead of being based on any feeling of real love or empathy for their fellow human beings on a human level, it's a "rationally" calculated utilitarian monstrosity that tries to materially quantify charity so that the largest number of people can be "helped" according to some arbitrary materialist metric. Basically a mockery of real charity.

all charity is bullshit unless the wealth stays at home and exists to help people get back on their feet
it should be a temporary measure and people who consistently abuse the system should be stricken from it

Eh, I wouldn't go so far as to say that only local charity is legit. It used to be, back before globalism, that the peoples of different nations could help each other out of the goodness of their hearts…if they were so moved. Nobody fucking stole the money from them in the form of taxes and gave it to foreigners, or dangled high status as a reward for signaling with conspicuous giving, like we do now.

As for it being temporary, yeah, that's always been the usual expectation, with limited exceptions, since some people just can't take care of themselves. But that's what slavery was for.

Why are you still trying to pretend that some random kikes blog is relevant or matters in any way? All you will get is the standard "nazis confessed you lose" and they will go back to licking each others buttholes.

Thank you so much for posting this. I could not fucking remember who the disgusting Jew was that claimed that shit. By the way, I assume you're transcribing "ONE THIRD OF THE HOLOCAUST?" Excellent documentary, although it's dry, extremely well bibliographed. It probably would have been better as a book or article series.

In all likelihood *most* of them will do this. But there were a few posters back when I originally dropped the youtube link who were legit interested and though the guy made some good points. Call me an optimist, but I think that this particular kike blog has a weakness - it actually takes its commitment to rationality seriously. Hopefully they'll hang themselves with their own rope, so to speak.

That's exactly why I picked it…

…and why I ended up making a transcript.

As for that disgusting Jew and his lies, that particular incident with the magic bullet made me so mad that I included my own rant on why it's such egregious bullshit as a comment in the transcript. Here it is, for keks:

Yeah, that was the term. I also distinctly remember Caplan talking about establishing a scheme to bring "the poorest and most disadvantaged" (aka niggers straight from Africa) into the next best developed polity, I think Argentinia was the chosen target.
Because in the world of BEEP BOOP utilitarian autism the benefit of exporting niggers into civilisation obviously outweighs whatever negative effects this would cause.

I thinks this is a effect of faster and faster communication and travel. Due to this, we end up with all the opinion makers/"elites" spouting the pre-approved globalist-malcom gladwell-TED-libprog McIdeas.

The disturbing thing is that they're all aware of the criticisms people level at them for their autism, but no matter how many times they're inundated by people telling them they're being inhuman spergs, they're just like "Hmm…am I out of touch? No…it's the normal people who are wrong."

And what would that accomplish? 3 out of the 50 people who comment on a random blog learn about the holohoax and then…? You're not explaining why you think this random irrelevant group of nobodies is important to redpill.

The thing is, they're not random or irrelevant people. They're part of the same social strata that makes up future elites. Many of the posts on this blog go viral among the people who are currently telling everybody else what to think. If they can be redpilled, the implications are very positive, to say the least.

Show me a single thing ever posted to that irrelevant little nothing of a blog that has had any impact or implications on anything. Your assertion is so absurd that it is hard to believe this is anything other than you trying to advertise your shitty site Schlomo.

Paranoid anons like you are part of the reason I don't hang out here as often as I might. As for the importance of SSC, nigger…have you ever done a google search on it? Shit gets picked up by online media outlets and academics and shit all the time. Representatives from probably every academic department in the damn country hang out in the comments section. Nigger, please.

Repeating your previous assertion is not productive. Show me a single thing ever posted to that irrelevant little nothing of a blog that has had any impact or implications on anything.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scott_Alexander

slatestarcodex.com/about/

Run a search on any of the article titles in his "top posts". His blog isn't "popular" in sense that millions of people read or have heard of it, it's popular with academics, aka the people who are literally paid to tell the plebs what to think. I can't believe I have to explain this shit to you. If you can effect a small group of "irrelevant" opinion-makers, it can have huge effects down the line.

You're still doing it. I asked a simple question. One single example to support your claim. And all you can do is keep repeating "you go prove me right for me". No, you prove you right. Show me a single thing ever posted to that irrelevant little nothing of a blog that has had any impact or implications on anything.

I already gave you two, moron.

Hold on a minute…I know what's going on here.

Daily reminder that you will NEVER EVER get those 10bux back.

Agreed. Somebody is getting jew'd here. I nobody uses unproxied google to search that word. Obviously dont visit rationalwiki or any "debunkers debunked" website if you want the truth.
Dont register and post there unless you already are on a watchlist.

You faggots are literal parodies of yourselves.

If you want to really fuck with Scott, point out to him that MK-Ultra style mind control is probably the single most elegant theory to explain hardcore mental illness. It should be really easy to bait him into arguing for this himself, he has a huge fetish for "theories that explain everything," and mind control would explain a lot of his own experiences as a resident psychiatrist. He's probably Ultra'd himself.

And if he refuses to engage with that theory, then claim he must be a programmer himself a really smart Jewish psychiatrist with a blog read by thousands of influential people? it's probably true

KEK

I just may try something like this someday.

You gave me none. You linked to his website and said "search him". Those are not examples, those are you telling me to prove your case for you. When you ignore the simple request, it gets repeated. Answer it and it won't get repeated. Pretty easy. Now, show me a single thing ever posted to that irrelevant little nothing of a blog that has had any impact or implications on anything.

No :^)

Scott Alexander regularly gets linked too on big science blogs like Scott Aaronson, and big community blogs like HackerNews. He's well known in the rationalist community, since he got his start writing LessWrong articles. He's also well known in other sub-cultures that socially link up with these, like neoreaction and silicon valley "smart philanthropy" groups.

That makes the blog a highly influential node in a network, and if you knew anything about spreading ideas – rather than spending time here jacking it to kek memes – you'd know that social networks matter in spreading ideas (as much the dipshit mods here crap their pants about "muh internet celebs").

user above is right, all you need to do is google this. It's common knowledge within the internet rationalist community who he is, and the impact he has over a wide variety of people. Stating you need to prove common knowledge is fucking retard tier redditor sperg reasoning. If it's common knowledge in a major sub-culture, all it takes is for you to start reading about it by googling about him, which is exactly what the user above said to do, but you are too much of a fucking sperg with your "EVERYTHING IS AN ARGUMENT. SUPPORT YOUR ASSERTIONS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT COMMON KNOWLEDGE IS AND HOW IT IS AN ACCEPTABLE REASON. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MEMES SPREAD, HERE IS A PICTURE OF A FROG, IT WILL SPREAD BY ITSELF BECAUSE I AM A RETARD"

Apart from that, it sounds like you are the jew here, since you want us to not have influence on an internet influencer. Saged for responding to an autist over a meta point.

Thank you for articulating that point much better than I managed to. I'm just too tired atm to argue with spergs. Polite sage.

Ok so you make a claim and when people ask any form of proof you say you already did and also no. Your lack of proof seems familiar somehow. Just like how holocaust is also mostly anecdotes and claims with 0 proof. A bit better. Surely it is also common knowledge that holocaust is an unquestionable fact so please dont claim that it should be questioned. People obviously should "just know it bro, trust me im a jew, its tru." Just google the holocaust is true. Though im sure a jew would gladly also link to rationalwiki.

Repeating "he's well known" is meaningless. Hotwheels is "well known" if you are one of the 10 people here. Just like Schlomo is "well known" if you are one of the 10 people on his blog. If he was influential, you could point to one single instance of him influencing something. Repeating "it doesn't need proof because google" just shows you can't support your claim.

Nigger, explain to me exactly what my motive would be for - what, exactly? - misleading you about the social influence of some blog? And then posting holohoax exposer shit on said blog and inviting you to watch and/or participate in the ensuing discussion. What's the nefarious plan, here? What JIDF spy would do something like that? FOR WHAT PURPOSE? I'm legitimately curious.

Datamining, wasting peoples time and prepwork for future slide operations and timewastes that will reach no one actually influential.

Jew need more effective counterarguments against all those damn holohoax truthers in case jew are unable fully censor them. This could be a safe way to train (or graduate) professional shills without risking anything being too public.

Mmm yes, I see now. Because you, personally, have been putting a lot of time and prep work into a project that will reach a lot of influential people. Unlike me. And by distracting you with this diversion I'll make you waste whole minutes of your time. Unlike what you're doing right now. Which is very important.

Christ, with backbiting faggots like you around it's a wonder anyone here gets anything done, ever.

To divert from pointless arguments with faggots for a moment, I'll bump with some more excerpts from the transcript. Here's some stuff on the Nuremburg trials. The Narrator is searching for mentions of Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec in the Nuremburg transcript:

The problem with this is that it's obviously false. MK-Ultra is a good candidate to describe some specific kinds of incidents (it's a reasonable explanation for the SSRI/mass shooting connection, for instance), but madmen are as old as civilization.

You declared a media victory soon in the OP. There have been a lot of similar demoralizing threads with WE ARE WINNING NOW !!! and then nothing happens. Way it was presented might even encourage people to tell their friends and family that the holocaust will soon be declared false in the media and when it doesn't happen they don't even realize how hard they were jewed and quit believing anything posted here ever.
Strategy has been proven effective before. I think this very thing might have been done a couple times already.

Number one: that's retarded.

Number two: you're retarded.

Number three: kill yourself.

Mind control is as old as civilization. MK-Ultra is just a much more comprehensive and systematic form.

What a fag.

Bumping. I can already tell this is gonna be one of those days when the open thread squeaks in at fucking midnight. Oh well. Time to make more tea. Good things come to those who wait.

Keep it up OP. I slept, had two meals and went to work as long as you've been up. Also happy to see you heeded my advice from earlier. Also any faggots complaining haven't done half the work for the cause you have done by creating this transcript. Well mostly because they are shills. Have another bump.

God's work, user. I actually tracked the first comments of yours that started this all off (took a while) and have been following along since, checking here daily for your update thread. I was aware of LessWrong but didn't know about SSC. The things that stick out to me are overt sycophantism and an intense desire for power and influence. Nothing ever changes.

I'm doubtful that your [considerable] efforts will have a huge and immediate earth-shattering effect on anyone there, but it may ignite the embers of curiosity and start a number of them down the same dark path that led us all here. The 'rationalist' set is ripe for redpilling, because at the end of the day, and despite how much rationalizing and cognitive dissonance that goes on, actual intellectuals hold truth in the highest regard. This is why SSC is one of the few corners that openly allows and discusses race realism. It's also why they have no choice but to accept the implications of the JQ and the holohoax.

We don't. Memecircles user just invented that sigil and spammed it everywhere for weeks.

I would have slept myself if that faggot Alexander had his open threads open at the same fucking time every week. I mean how hard is that? It's not like there's any content in them, it's literally just open comments. But nooo, I've literally seen them drop hours before or hours after the day they're "supposed" to. I wouldn't be bitching about it if I didn't need to make the first post; comments flood in quick on that blog and I just know that if mine isn't a top-level comment that most of those fags will find an excuse to ignore it.

I'm glad somebody around here understands what I'm trying to do. If only a handful of these people turn to the "dark side", it could create huge problems for our enemies down the line.

That's a big .jpg

Jesus m8, I was just wondering if where you were at. Keep it up I'd like to see what happens if any of these cozy niggers become turncoats.

I was just fucking about with chores and shit, trying to stay awake. I don't want to bump this thread too often or obnoxiously. I agree that it will be interesting to see if there's any infighting. There just might me; say what you want about the SSC comment section, they're not an echo chamber. There were legit several people interested in me coming back with this transcript, otherwise I wouldn't have fucking bothered in the first place. So we'll see.

*There just might be

OPs thread is up now apparently, and kvetching has already begun witch claims of cherrypicked facts and attempting to invalidate irrelevant information.
About as you'd except.
slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/08/open-thread-77-25/
It's the fifth comment down.

Wow, one whole normie redpilled. So when does this massive influence kick in OP?

(((Scott Alexander))) is literally kosher opposition, Holla Forums. No matter how approachable and 'reasonable' he presents himself to be, you have to remember that he's not your friend. He's not someone you can redpill.

Despite his many posts which would lead you to believe the contrary, Schlomo wants the SJWs to take over. He wants you to dawdle around appealing to 'reason' until the Commies have indoctrinated enough of the youth to allow PC Culture to permeate all things. He admits this here:

archive.fo/IoC2B

When you debate him, he'll pretend to entertain what you're saying. He might even concede that some of the evidence does seem to be manufactured. Then, he'll cite the fraudulent Posen speeches.
It would be better to steer "rationalists" away from his influence than to debate him outright.

>well goy since you're a a filthy gnatzee and you're arguing against myths horrific atrocities committed by da doity gnadzees, your arguments are obviously fallacious and false

You want to quote him for me? I don't see it.

yeah, good work OP!
Though it could also be someone from Holla Forums pretending to be a normie.

Great job, fag. Keep going.
I can't imagine there won't be any pushback from (((them))), but at worst it'll result in an admin spergout and mass bans, which is also a redpilling experience.

It's right there in your blogpost, Scott.

He hates feminists and promotes MGTOW shit, but he's perfectly ok with their thinking for (((some))) reason.

No he doesn't. He's a feminist cuck, wtf are you talking about? And nothing you quoted says anything about wanting SJWs to take over.

The title of the post is "Be Nice, At Least Until You Can Coordinate Meanness." and he suggests that the point at which you can coordinate meanness is when you have 50% +1 of the population behind you. It's a justification for the coming hyper-PC world. Puritans are right in their world. Cultural Marxists are right in theirs. One of the groups that he would like to deal with are those who would microaggress people like him. The whole can "Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences, and I can't wait for the day that we can bring down some consequences."
He's made several posts against the extremes of identity politics. His criticism is never an outright flame, but it's there. I'm haven't been an avid Schlomo Schlomoberg reader for some time. Perhaps things have changed?

how did it go?

slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/08/open-thread-77-25/#comment-508773
Scott is an asshole is how it went, he dismissed OP with "trolling" and then b& him.
nip put some serious effort into this and seemed to be trying to start an honest discussion with them.

looks like they cant pretend to be purist rationalists anymore.

OP here, didn't know this thread was still active until Scott Alexander himself linked to it. Apparently one of the commie goon squad in his comments section frequents Holla Forums, too, and tipped him off. Either that or he's so paranoid that when he saw my credit to the anons of Holla Forums on my website (thanking them for helping me find some sources) he did a ctrl+f on the catalog here. Either way, this result is both massively dissapointing, considering the amount of work I did, and massively validating, in that it shows Scott to be a censorious bigot who's so afraid of controversy that he'll take any excuse at hand in order to ban people. For any SSC members reading this, I want you to know that not only is there absolutely no evidence ITT to indicate that I was "trolling", but that I was *invited* to speak on this topic by some of you yourselves. Scott should really be ashamed of himself.

you did good. The website can still be used for other things

So they did the classic oy vey shut it down? What did I say.

Next step: try to get (((Scott Alexander))) to sperg out. Make a new account defending you, try to push some other topic, seem more moderate etc.

I'm honestly not shocked at all. A jew censoring holohoax truthing. To anyone from that shitty site: we aren't trolling.

bump

It isn't a justification of anything, and we already have that world dipshit.

They hate puritans.

So? Being 9/10s of the way to the left and saying to the 10/10s "hey, give me sympathy because I couldn't get laid" doesn't make him anti-left. He's openly a feminist bootlicker in the posts you are referring to.

Boy you sure showed us OP. That massive influence from these super rational normies is very impressive. I'm sure we'll be seeing "holocaust was fake" headlines on CNN by monday.

>nipshra.000webhostapp.com
copy it over to NEOCITIES. 000webhost is kinda crap.

excellent work buddy. thank you.

So, you're the ass clown the other week asking to enlist our help because you couldn't find the stuff on Treblinka? I remember that. Thats the thread where we went off on a tangent and started trying to embed pdfs in jpgs KEK. Good job.

(tips menorah)

Remember newfags, you're here forever.

OP here. After having some time to sleep on the matter, I've decided that while my project didn't end as intended, some good will still come of it.

First off, the creation of the transcript and my website was a fun experience, if occasionally frustrating. I'm still going to make it available to the public, but on a different domain, when I can find one that is free and that I can trust. I'll let you all know when that happens. It may take a while, since I'm gonna be taking a break from all this shit. I'm kind of exhausted tbh. In the meantime, I'll be taking it down from 000webhost, because as another user pointed out in the other thread, their service is shit and the domain is an eyesore. But while I'm looking for another place to host my site, you guys can have copies of the files. Anyone with any technical expertise whatsoever can no doubt make a better website than I can, and I look forward to seeing the transcript get copied up to other places. Here's the MEGA link:
mega.nz/#!H0MgiaCC!UcFwRoz59PC8dFKO4c2whT5P0GRWE2EP9s13dYkGP_M

It's not very big. Most of the volume is just .pngs. All you'll need to do to make it work on another host is find+replace on the image and css file urls. The images and thumbnails are all labeled with a timestamp from where in the video I took the screenshot, for convenience.

Here's a link to a HQ copy of "One-Third of the Holocaust" to go along with it:
mega.nz/#!H9EHnAZD!isZrvG_BvrJxDyyLA-n6X_j0Cr2aFBUfnda3vzLXOjk

Second of all, while I actually became pretty optimistic at the chance for real dialogue with the commenters at SSC for a moment, seeing them drop me like a used tissue the moment they found out I just so happen to post on an ebul nahzee forum was a much-needed reality check. Turns out most of you, and my inner conscience, were right. There are no friends in the culture war. Lookin' at you, Said. You knew where I came from this whole time. You could have decided not to help me waaay back before this all began. But you just wanted to look good to your fellow ass-lickers, huh? What a fuckin' shame.

Anyway, this will be my final bump. I've made this same post in the other thread. Thank you all for your support, and remember: the truth fears no investigation.

Told you so.
Also, I told you guys he was wasting our time with his egofagging.
Get back in the trenches, get /fit/, man the meme cannons and unleash the frogs of war!
BACK TO WORK!

The problem wasn't that you posted here, the problem is that you bragged about creating a shitstorm ahead of time. You should have at least pretended to "want to know what their opinions were" rather than talking about the "upcoming shitstorm."

What do you think they are going to think when they see you recruiting people for "tactical redpilling? Apparently grandstanding was more important to you than actually redpilling them and you got called out.